Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 11 2017

[Music playing]

Hi!

Let's talk today about V8 JavaScript engine, Deploying ES2015 and Measuring web performance.

I'm Anatol and you are watching the Good Parts of the Frontend development.

[Music playing]

I must confess.

I'm a frontend developer and I'm color blind.

Amaranth, Magenta, Crayola, Purple, etc., are just fifty shades of gray for me.

But have you ever thought how it's to be a blind programmer?

Tuukka Ojala knows.

In this article you can read how it's possible.

"Managing CSS & JS in an HTTP/2 World"?

We've been merging our components for years, but now Trevor Davis proposes to split them

into chunks again.

Does it make any sense?

Find the answer in following article.

Alexander Zlatkov posted the first part of the series "How JavaScript works".

This article covers an overview of JS engine, the runtime and the call stack, probably,

the most mysterious JS parts.

The second part of the series is devoted to Google's V8 JavaScript engine and contains

5 tips on how to write optimized code.

You can find his posts on SessionStack blog.

[Music playing]

Ire Aderinokun proposed to try Pally.

This is a set of free and open-source tools that aims to make designing and developing

accessibility easier.

In this blog post you can find how to use it.

Henry Zhu made a report "How does Babel even works".

Now only the technical part is available.

Overall, his speech consists of three parts: How doest it works as a compiler, as an open

source project, as part of the JS community.

It's interesting and funny.

Another interesting article is "Javascript: The Curious Case of Null >= 0".

This is a good deep dive to EcmaScript specification, why null >= 0 is true.

Let's find out how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Philip Walton talks about "Deploying ES2015+ Code in Production Today".

Today is 2017, we live in a world, where your smartphone is much more powerful, than a mainframe

just 10 years ago.

Am, nevermind.

Philip observes a new feature "script module".

When your browser supports modules, then it doesn't require ES5, otherwise you must downgrade

your code.

[Music playing]

In the article "Measuring web performance; it's really quite simple" David Gilbertson

muses about Key Performance indicators for page load speed measuring.

This is not only about "load" event, the topic is more complicated.

You can dive into this topic on Hackernoon.

Here we go again, there is one more good paper on JavaScript engine's running under the

hood, namely "Understanding V8's Bytecode" by Franziska Hinkelmann posted on Medium.

It's a really detailed and useful article on the inner workings of V8 engine.

In the end, please take a look at "10 JavaScript concepts you need to know for interviews"

by Arnav Aggarwal.

You might find this list interesting, especially if you are preparing yourself for an interview

or going to conduct a JavaScript interview.

[Music playing]

If you like this video give it "thumbs up", share it with your friends, subscribe to the

channel and watch other episodes.

[Music playing]

This is all for this week.

Thanks for watching and stay curious.

For more infomation >> V8 JavaScript engine, Deploying ES2015 and Measuring web performance: FrontEnd news (11 Oct'17) - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

phone Wrong Heads Frozen Elsa spiderman sofia Hulk Colors Learn - Duration: 1:57.

phone Wrong Heads Frozen Elsa spiderman sofia Hulk Colors Learn

For more infomation >> phone Wrong Heads Frozen Elsa spiderman sofia Hulk Colors Learn - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Gauntlet ep 2 - Nekomews + Jinx & Shinji & Kitsu - Duration: 1:42:20.

For more infomation >> Gauntlet ep 2 - Nekomews + Jinx & Shinji & Kitsu - Duration: 1:42:20.

-------------------------------------------

REACTING TO NEPALI SONG MV OF FAMOUS PEOPLE!! - Duration: 7:28.

I love you Jackie Chan I love you! Jackie Chan also! (laughs)

I love you, undertaker i love you! undertaker aswell!

hey guys what's up welcome back to my channel, Im suffering from cold!

it's nearly gone! but no one and nothing can stop me from making videos!

this cold is nothing, even demons, spirits can't touch me

when you have one if this, you fear from no one, it's fun on the streets

we forget about going home, isn't this Girish brother's line? where did this come from? oh mother!

how is this brain working! blame my illness

now today, so today! we are about to watch this wow video

which brings brightness in everyone's life!

just like this light has brought to my face, who

a video that has changed this world! happiness in life...

a video that will make a crying person to stop crying and...

when you say I love you, people feel different, people get that romantic feelings

but on this video the person says i love you so many times,

people get angry, it makes people want to say ''now my mind has moved', gets angry

he has said I love you to so many people,

here if guys say I love you to to girls, they call them player but this man... (claps)

this artist should be in the Guinness world record

the most I love you said in one song

after listening to this song, even haters will start saying I love you! (wow so good)

everywhere, happiness, fun life, love, struggles, all have been spread by this song!

this song, 1 pound fish

fish today 1 pound (repeat)

Bhim Niroulas sunday morning love you (song playing)

Dhinchik Pooja's song don't know what it is! (song plays)

who makes this type of songs! all their songs will be flop

how did this song get composed? im going to give you guys a little scenario

first Michael jackson inspired him a lot,

Secondly, Bob Marley said to him, 'my friend!' mm smells a bit like poop, am i the only one thinks that paper smells like poop

anyways let's get back to the scene more

Bob Marley then gave this to this artist!

When the artist was in the studio he did this!

he lit this smoke in the studio and

but after this was finished, no one really knows what happened in the studio that night!

after few weeks the gong was released with a MV, the most awaited song of nepal

the best song of Nepal the best music video the most inspirational

wow my friend!

such a high pitched voice!

Ok I watched this video till here, let's see who else he says I love you to!

I love you shakira I love you! (laughs)

Shakira I love you! Hundred insects I love you! insects love me too!

I love you Bruce Lee I love you Bruce Lee I love

I love you bruce lee i love you! bruce lee?

i love you Bruce Lee

Jackie Chan i love you! Jackie Chan aswell!

Undertaker as well!

ok friend! everyone make a song from today

song about our idols, our favourite people, favourite football players!

favourite singers! let's make a song!

ronaldo as well! I love you Sachin Tendulkar I love you! (laughs)

oh! Sachin Tendulkar aswell!

this song!

(laughs)

He said he loves Hitler!

I am not gonna listen to this song fully because..

now there's a story behind every song, from watching this it's pretty clear that it was like Bob

Marley Michael Jackson, Bruce Lee Shakira, Pele, Maradona, everyone

inspired him, but I don't see the main point of this song o conference

now if you had broken up with your girlfriend, and you made a song about her saying i love you

I love you I love you girlfriend I love you I love you girlfriend!

and there's 50% chance your girl is going to say this!

how funny I love you too let's not break

up you're so cute making a song about me it really touched my heart so sweet

and the other 50 % chance, this is what she can say ' how dare you make a video about me!

you are so embarrassing, what was that song? said I love you so many time

you didn't even say it that many times when we were in relationship!

I'm going to double break up with you yesterday I broke up, today i will again and

tomorrow if you make a song about me again I will again breakup!

his dance was amazing, I liked it!

very easy dance steps! you can do it too!

Old indian song plays

oh shiva, oh ram, i don't have money check my pocket!

let's make this dance even better by doing it in our squad style!

your dad, my dad went fishing, your dad got head, my dad got tails,

it's equal now

anyways thank you so much for watching this video now you know yesterday I

reached one hundred and forty thousand subscribers and you know thank you so much for like

the love and support that you guys have given me you know it motivates me every

day to make more and more entertaining videos and I'm gonna keep doing it until

whenever, over seven months I achieved one hundred and forty thousand subscribers

and this is a really good news for me great results I'm really happy with the

results and I always say this but the only reason I'm standing on

one hundred and forty thousand subscribers right now is because of you

guys so My Squad! you guys are the best thank you so much okay no donkey boys

That was a bit too much, I was excited!

I love you Michael Jackson I love you I love you

Girlfriend: James Stop!

Bob Marley I love you I love you Michael Jackson I love you

hangs up the phone...

(laughs)

oh god!

how dare you...

girlfriend: look James im really going to hang up okay! Im not gonna pickup!

hey guys if you enjoyed watching this video don't forget to subscribe to stay

updated for more

For more infomation >> REACTING TO NEPALI SONG MV OF FAMOUS PEOPLE!! - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

NEW DUST2 RELEASED! - How it Performs & Thoughts! - Duration: 5:12.

For more infomation >> NEW DUST2 RELEASED! - How it Performs & Thoughts! - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Zombie Tsunami #3 Игровой мультик для детей ПРО ЗОМБИ в игре зомби цунами Видео для малышей - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Zombie Tsunami #3 Игровой мультик для детей ПРО ЗОМБИ в игре зомби цунами Видео для малышей - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

ЧТО ПОКАЗАЛИ В ТРЕЙЛЕРЕ "ЗВЕЗДНЫЕ ВОЙНЫ: ЭПИЗОД VIII - ПОСЛЕДНИЕ ДЖЕДАИ" - Duration: 14:42.

For more infomation >> ЧТО ПОКАЗАЛИ В ТРЕЙЛЕРЕ "ЗВЕЗДНЫЕ ВОЙНЫ: ЭПИЗОД VIII - ПОСЛЕДНИЕ ДЖЕДАИ" - Duration: 14:42.

-------------------------------------------

淇樂-170907-嗜段子Stage-それでも好きだよ(指原莉乃)-附中文字幕 - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> 淇樂-170907-嗜段子Stage-それでも好きだよ(指原莉乃)-附中文字幕 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 19 Bollywood Celebrities Who Have The Most Unique Pet Names. Did You Know? - Duration: 3:57.

TOP 19 Bollywood Celebrities Who Have The Most Unique Pet Names. Did You Know?

For more infomation >> TOP 19 Bollywood Celebrities Who Have The Most Unique Pet Names. Did You Know? - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

淇樂-170824-嗜段子Stage-ラッパ練習中(渡邊麻友)-附中文字幕 - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> 淇樂-170824-嗜段子Stage-ラッパ練習中(渡邊麻友)-附中文字幕 - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Ascension Symptoms DNA Upgrade - Duration: 7:09.

For more infomation >> Ascension Symptoms DNA Upgrade - Duration: 7:09.

-------------------------------------------

淇樂-170803-嗜段子Stage-プラネタリウム/星象儀(大塚愛)[流星花園op]-附中文字幕 - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> 淇樂-170803-嗜段子Stage-プラネタリウム/星象儀(大塚愛)[流星花園op]-附中文字幕 - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

GOKU ULTRA INSTINCT TRANSFORMATION (ENGLISH SUB HD) - DRAGON BALL SUPER - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> GOKU ULTRA INSTINCT TRANSFORMATION (ENGLISH SUB HD) - DRAGON BALL SUPER - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Il segreto di ragionare a Sistemi 🖖 182 - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> Il segreto di ragionare a Sistemi 🖖 182 - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

Five little Babies Jumping on the bed, Baby nursery rhymes songs for children - Duration: 1:44.

Five little Babies Jumping on the bed, Baby nursery rhymes songs for children

For more infomation >> Five little Babies Jumping on the bed, Baby nursery rhymes songs for children - Duration: 1:44.

-------------------------------------------

淇樂-170706-嗜段子Stage-LOVEマシーン(早安少女組)-附中文字幕 - Duration: 5:03.

For more infomation >> 淇樂-170706-嗜段子Stage-LOVEマシーン(早安少女組)-附中文字幕 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS: COMELEC Chairman Bautista NAG RESIGN - Duration: 22:40.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS: COMELEC Chairman Bautista NAG RESIGN - Duration: 22:40.

-------------------------------------------

淇樂-170720-嗜段子Stage-LOVEマシーン(早安少女組)-附中文字幕 - Duration: 4:47.

For more infomation >> 淇樂-170720-嗜段子Stage-LOVEマシーン(早安少女組)-附中文字幕 - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

A Church Called to Glory with Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim (Air Date 10-11-17) - Duration: 21:34.

BILLYE BRIM: Throughout all the ages to come, piling

upon themselves, one age after another age

after another age after another age, He's going to

exhibit the Church, the Body of Christ; it will be an

entity throughout all ages. It will be known, "This is the

Body of Christ. They lived during that age of grace."

(Singing) I know my God has made the way for me.

I know my God has made the way for me.

ANNOUNCER: Today on the Believer's Voice of Victory,

Gloria Copeland and Billye Brim explain God's plan for the Body

of Christ. He designed her to be a glorious church and a witness

of His goodness reaching out to those who are lost and hurt.

GLORIA: Hello, everybody. Welcome to the Believer's

Voice of Victory. You're just in time to hear more

about the glorious Church. That's what Church we

are. Glory to God. We're in that Church. We are that Church.

BILLYE: I remember hearing Brother Hagin talk about it, you

know. And you hear all kinds of things in church, all kinds. And

He said, "God's not coming after a week--" GLORIA: No. BILLYE:

"--barely-get-along church, hiding in the dark someplace.

This church is going to be glorious--" GLORIA: Yes. I

believe it. BILLYE: "--when Jesus comes for us." GLORIA:

Amen. BILLYE: Well, it is in the Word of God. You've got to go by

the Word of God. GLORIA: That's right. BILLYE: And the Word of

God, especially the book of Ephesians, is all about the

glory and all about the glorious Church. And we're using for our

key verse Ephesians 5:25, "Husbands, love your wives--"

GLORIA: I like that part. BILLYE: --but you get a picture

here of husbands and wives. GLORIA: Yes, amen. BILLYE: And

the husband-- GLORIA: Isn't that interesting that that was the

first thing He said? BILLYE: Yes. "Love your wives." GLORIA:

Now, why would that be? BILLYE: It's important. GLORIA: Because

it's so vital and because a husband and wife are together so

much-- BILLYE: Yes. GLORIA: --and they have to have love and

patience and kindness. BILLYE: Absolutely. You know that, don't

you? GLORIA: I do. I've been married-- BILLYE: And you all

practice it. GLORIA: I've been married 55 years. I think it's

55. BILLYE: And you practice it. You see, Gloria, actually, every

marriage was supposed to show Christ in the church-- GLORIA:

Yes, it was. BILLYE: --every one of them, because that's a

relationship of Christ to the Church, is He's the husband,

we're the bride. He's the head, we're the body. So that's what

He says here. GLORIA: That's right. I get it. BILLYE:

Ephesians 5:25, "Husbands, love your wives." Now, notice as

we're listening to this, how He uses the analogy. "Husbands,

love your wives, even as Christ also loved--" GLORIA: Yes.

BILLYE: "--the church, and gave himself for her; that he might

sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the

word, that he might present her to himself a glorious church,

not having spot, or--" GLORIA: Praise God. BILLYE: "--wrinkle,

or any such thing; but that she should be holy and without

blemish," separated to Him. GLORIA: That's right. BILLYE:

"So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He

that loves his wife loves himself. No man ever yet hated

his own flesh; but nourished and cherished it, even as the Lord

the church: For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and

of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and

mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be

one flesh. This is a great mystery." GLORIA: That's unity.

BILLYE: "This is a great mystery--" GLORIA: Yes, it is.

BILLYE: "--but I speak concerning Christ and the

church." GLORIA: One spirit with each other. BILLYE: This is what

He's speaking of, Christ and the Church. This is a great mystery,

Christ and the Church. GLORIA: Yes, amen. BILLYE: So I worked

for Brother Kenneth Hagin 10 years, and eight of those years

the Lord was teaching me about the glorious Church. GLORIA:

Praise God. BILLYE: And then when He sent me out to preach

full time, and I had known from the beginning that I was going

to go one day, He gave me this. He woke me up at 4:30 one

morning and He said, "The Church is approaching her finest hour."

GLORIA: Praise God. BILLYE: "It will fulfill its ministry just

as its first body fulfilled its ministry. But it must be

preached to as though it would succeed and not as though it

would fail." If you go out and preach this message-- GLORIA:

That's a good point. BILLYE: Yeah, isn't that a good point?

If you go out and preach this message, it will have something

to do with my being able to change the Church-- GLORIA:

Yeah. BILLYE: --from glory to glory. GLORIA: Praise God.

BILLYE: The book of Ephesians is all about the glory of God in

the Church. And so that's what I left with. That's the message I

left with, the glory of God. The book of Ephesians is about that.

And Ephesians 2 says, "Even when we were dead in sins, he has

quickened us together with Christ; has raised us up, and

made us sit together in the heavenlies in Christ Jesus," in

order that-- GLORIA: Praise God. BILLYE: -- "In the ages to come

he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his

kindness toward us through Christ Jesus." So there are ages

coming. Future is measured in ages and ages and ages and ages.

And in all the ages to come, He-- GLORIA: Not decades--

BILLYE: No, ages. GLORIA: --but ages. BILLYE: And in all the

decades to come, He's going to show off the Church as trophies

of His grace. "In the ages to come he will show--he might show

the exceeding riches of his grace--" GLORIA: Mm-hmm. BILLYE:

"--in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus." You see,

we're in the age where the Gospel is of grace, but the door

is going to close. This age is going to end. Another age is

going to come. But we're going to be shown off through every

age throughout all eternity, we are the ones that lived in the

time when we had salvation by grace. GLORIA: Praise God for

that. BILLYE: Now, at the end of Chapter 3, it says, "Unto him be

glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world

without end. Amen." GLORIA: All ages. BILLYE: So in all ages,

there's going to be this entity that's named the Church, the

Body, the ecclesia, and its job is, give Christ glory. And we're

to be giving Him glory. And He will receive glory. Every time

they look at us, He's going to get glory. GLORIA: Praise God.

BILLYE: Now, God sees way beyond the rapture, way beyond the

millennium. The future is measured in ages. And, actually,

I wrote it down-- GLORIA: That's a good statement. BILLYE: And on

Sunday, December the 3rd, 2006, I was praying upstairs at my

house. And you know when you're praying in tongues and then you

get English words? And I'd pray in tongues and this English

would come out, "The pilings, the pilings, the pilings." And

my husband and I, we lived in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, for

three years and worked on big construction projects down there

for M.W. Kellogg. And they would--in that sandy soil,

they'd have to drive pilings in the earth-- GLORIA: Yeah?

BILLYE: --deep, deep, deep. So I thought, "Am I praying about

that somehow?" And then, suddenly, I heard the word,

"Wuest." And I have a Bible downstairs, a Wuest Bible which

I hardly ever read. But I went and I read these scriptures out

of Ephesians that we just read, about the--about the

eternal--our job in eternity is to give Him glory-- GLORIA: In

the Wuest Translation. BILLYE: --throughout all the ages. And

so not 10 minutes after I was praying, "pilings," I was

looking in the Wuest Translation. And I'm reading it

to you, "And you being dead with reference to your trespasses and

sins he made alive--" This is Ephesians 2:1-10 in the Wuest.

"Because of his great love with which he loved us, and we being

dead with respect to our trespasses, made us alive,

together, with the Christ and raised us with him and seated us

with him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus in order that--"

Now, here you go. "--he might exhibit for his own glory in the

ages that will pile themselves one upon another--" GLORIA:

Praise God. BILLYE: "--in continuous succession, the

surpassing wealth of his grace in kindness to us in Christ

Jesus." So the message God was trying to get over to me is how

many ages are coming. GLORIA: Mm, that is interesting. BILLYE:

They're going to pile themselves on upon another-- GLORIA: Praise

God. BILLYE: --in continuous succession-- GLORIA: Wow.

BILLYE: --and, "He's going to exhibit--" GLORIA: Ages in

continuous-- BILLYE: In continuous--they're going

to--the-- "He might exhibit for his own glory--" He's going to

get the glory, "--in the ages that will pile themselves on

upon another in continuous succession the surpassing wealth

of his grace in kindness to us in Christ Jesus." So throughout

all the ages to come, piling upon themselves, one age after

another age-- GLORIA: Praise God. BILLYE: --after another age

after another age, He's going to exhibit the Church, the Body of

Christ--it will be an entity. Throughout all ages, it will be

known, "This is the Body of Christ." They live during that

age of grace. GLORIA: Yep. BILLYE: So now, man fell and God

fixed it. Bless the Lord. And praise the Lord, this is a

prophecy that we're going to study a little bit right now. I

can give you that prophecy of Ken's. GLORIA: No, I got it.

BILLYE: Okay, you got it? No, you don't got it. GLORIA: It

says, "Kenneth Copeland Prophecy." BILLYE: Well, that

means we're going to read it here. Ah, you got it. We're just

going to read the yellow parts because this thing is long. But,

praise the Lord. This is one he gave at Southwest Believers'. I

never have forgotten this prophecy. It just sticks with

me. And so I'm just going to read these parts here that are

in yellow. GLORIA: Okay. BILLYE: And the Lord talks about, He's

raising up an end-time Army that is leading into this. And then

He says, "I will have a glorious Church. And the gates and the

authority of hell will not prevail against it." So He talks

about the glory in the Church. Now, here He gets down to this,

"For these are the days of the greatest revelations of all."

That's going to be on the next page, Gloria, in the yellow

part. "These are the days of the greatest revelations of all. In

the future, out in the distant ages that you know nothing of,

I'll give you a glimpse of what it shall be like. Never again,

never in any age, never in the future again will there be the

likes of you." He's talking about the glorious Church. "You

will walk the streets of the cities of the planets and the

stars. I built the universe for you--" GLORIA: Praise God.

BILLYE: "--and you'll travel it with me." GLORIA: Think about

it. BILLYE: Think about it! We could stop at every sentence

and-- GLORIA: Whew! BILLYE: "And all of those that shall be born

in the future and all of the years to come as natural men and

natural women populate the stars--" You see, they're a

natural people. There's the sheep nations that are going

into the millennium. GLORIA: Mm-hmm. BILLYE: There are the

Jews that are going to rule out of Jerusalem. But He's saying

that those people--and the Bible says they're going to be having

babies and they're going to populate. And one day earth is

going to--the oceans are going to have to shrink that there's

so many people on it. And He says, "And all of those that

shall be born in the future and all of the years to come as

natural men and natural women, they'll say to one another,

'There comes one of the kings.'" GLORIA: Yeah. BILLYE: "There

comes one of the special ones." GLORIA: Glorious Church. BILLYE:

"There comes the image of the master. Oh, would that we had

lived in that age. They are so special. They get the best of

everything. Their Father keeps them in His bosom. Oh, we have

it blessed and we have it good. But it's because of them. They

walk in the glory realm. They walk in the light realm. We have

joy, they have ecstasy." GLORIA: Praise God. What a prophecy.

What a word. BILLYE: What a word, Gloria. I never forgot it.

GLORIA: Oh, my. Now, where did-- BILLYE: Never-- GLORIA: --who

gave it? BILLYE: Ken. GLORIA: Ken gave it? BILLYE: Gave it at

Southwest Believers'. Bless the Lord. I put that--that's right

at the verse there. "Never, never will there be any more

like you. You fought and stood with me. We have come through

this thing together as co-laborers. And you stood and

believed when you could not see." GLORIA: Yes. BILLYE: You

remember how He told Thomas, "It's more blessed--you see,

Thomas, and you believe. But more blessed are those who don't

see and they believe." GLORIA: That's right. BILLYE: That's

called faith. GLORIA: That's right. That's faith. BILLYE: I'm

going to start at the beginning of this paragraph. "Never, never

will there be any more like you. You fought and stood with me. We

have come through this thing together as co-laborers. And you

stood and believed when you could not see. You stood and

believed when all the forces of the evil were against you. You

stand at midlife at 40, 50, 60 years old and face an enemy

that's thousands of years old. And you face him in faith."

GLORIA: Yes, that's right. BILLYE: "And you face him in

power. And you face him without flinching. And you face him

without turning. And I will never forget it," saith the

Lord, "throughout the time that eternity shall roll. You've been

pitted against the most evil system that has ever existed in

the history of all existence, and where others have failed,

you have stood. I'll never forget it as long as eternity

rolls. And the down payment on my eternal memory, the down

payment on my appreciation, the down payment on what I am to do

through the ages is going to be expressed to you in the most

powerful healing, the most powerful healing revival that's

ever hit the earth." GLORIA: Lord, we believe for that. My,

my. BILLYE: That's the glorious Church, Gloria. GLORIA: Yes, it

is. BILLYE: "And it's your hands I'm going to use. And it's your

mouth I'm going to use. And it's your feet I'm going to use. It's

your money I'm going to use. It's your family I'm going to

use. There are many of you that have children on the streets,

and you don't know where they are, but I'm going to go get

them and I'm going to bring them into the kingdom." GLORIA:

Praise God. BILLYE: "I'm going to baptize them with My Holy

Ghost and I'm going to use them in the greatest healing

outpouring in the history of the human race. I created the smith

that blows the coals. I created the waster that destroys. I can

handle him." GLORIA: Yes. BILLYE: "I've handled him before

and I'll handle him again. And I'll tell him in your very

presence. You--many of you will hear it with your audible ear

and see it with your eye as I move in on the scene and tell

the devil in your presence, 'Bow your knee.'" GLORIA: Oh, yeah.

Hallelujah. Amen. What a word. BILLYE: Now, I'm going to--what

a word, Gloria. GLORIA: My, my, my. BILLYE: Now we skip to page

four. "You're born of me." The yellow part on page--well, I

didn't number the pages, but right there. "You're born of

me." Now, here's Ephesians. Listen again, "You're bone of my

bone. You're flesh of my flesh. You're Spirit of My Spirit.

You're mind of my mind. And I have been made wisdom unto you

by almighty God, the Father. And so I speak unto you this,

tonight, and I say unto you that are spiritually wise, 'Be

wiser.' Take the Word." GLORIA: Be wiser. BILLYE: "Take it

disparately. Go deeper into My Word. Those of you that have

always been a stickler for the Word, become a greater stickler

still." GLORIA: A greater stickler, ha-ha. BILLYE: "Pay

close and particular attention to your prayer life. I need you

more now than I have ever needed you in my life." GLORIA: Isn't

that a word? My goodness. BILLYE: Whoa, Gloria. GLORIA:

Well, I'm glad you brought that up to me again. BILLYE: Yeah,

I'm glad I did, too, Glo. Now we'll step over here to the--

"And you will know My grace, My power, My work, My name, My Son,

My Spirit, My ways, My pathway, My earth, and My heavens, and

you will know Me as the resurrection." GLORIA: Praise

God. BILLYE: "For all will give to you insights and glimpses of

the great resurrection. And I will show you resurrection

power. And the prayer that the apostle prayed for himself is

beginning to come to pass in this day and in this hour and in

this century. And you will be the ones that will walk in the

power of My resurrection." GLORIA: Glory to God. BILLYE:

"You're going to know resurrection power. You are the

generation that will see My resurrection power--" GLORIA:

Jesus. BILLYE: "--replace limbs and parts of the human body

right in front of your eyes--" GLORIA: Yes, Lord. We receive

it. BILLYE: "--without even having had to touch them. You're

a little behind on this. I planned to already have this and

you haven't let Me. But I am about to do it as My people will

rise up and preach the good news, the Gospel, and heal the

sick, and raise the dead. And I will go with you and I will work

with you, confirming your words and your actions with signs and

wonders following." GLORIA: Glory to God. What a word,

Billye. BILLYE: What a word. You better take this down the house

and let Ken read it one more time. GLORIA: I will. I'm glad

to have that again myself. BILLYE: Now, what did he--

GLORIA: Then He talked about signs and wonders. BILLYE: Yeah,

and resurrection power. Now, here, let's go back to the book

of Ephesians which is the book of the glorious Church. So we've

just got a little time left here. I and II Corinthians.

Okay, Galatians and Ephesians. In Ephesians 1:3--Verse 4, it

says that, "He chose us before the foundation of the world,

that we should be holy and without blame before him." So

we're the group that's chosen to be the glorious Church and be in

front of God the Father all throughout eternity. Now, He

told us to pray this prayer in Verse 17. I pray it every single

day. "God of our Lord Jesus Christ, Father of glory--" What

does that identify Him as? Father of glory. So this is

going to have something to do with glory. "--that he may give

unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge

of him: That the eyes of your understanding your heart will be

enlightened." So He's--it's a prayer. I pray that every day

for myself. It's a prayer that God would give me the spirit of

wisdom and revelation. Something could have come to me by

revelation. GLORIA: Yeah, amen. BILLYE: And He prays for three

things. And every single one of them have to do with Glory.

GLORIA: Praise God. BILLYE: Number one is that I would know

what is the hope of His calling. What is the hope of His calling?

Christ in you, the hope of glory. There are scriptures--and

I may read them tomorrow, I don't have time today --which

say you're called unto glory. The Church is called unto glory.

We're everything to do with glory. Number two, what is the

richest of the glory of His inheritance in the saints? He

wants you to understand that. What is glory is in the saints.

He inherited the saints. We inherited Him. He inherited us.

And there's a glory deposit in us for Him. GLORIA: Praise God.

BILLYE: But, number three, what does He want us to understand?

He wants us to understand the exceeding greatness of His

power, dunamis, to us who are to believe according to the working

of His mighty power which He wrought in Christ when He raised

Him from the dead. What is that? Resurrection power. And the

Bible tells us, in Romans 6:4 or 4:6, I can't remember which,

Christ was raised by the glory of the Father. GLORIA: Praise

God. BILLYE: What did it say in this--in this word of God that

came through Brother Copeland, Prophet Brother Copeland? It

says that we're going to have an understanding of revel--of

resurrection power. GLORIA: Yes, amen. BILLYE: And that

resurrection power is what's going to raise the dead. It's

what's going to-- GLORIA: Resurrection power, awesome.

BILLYE: We'll put a--we'll put an--creative--it's going to put

a--it's going to put arms on where they aren't, and legs.

GLORIA: Oh, bless the Lord. BILLYE: So this prayer, He's

going to give us the spirit of wisdom and revelation on

resurrecting power-- GLORIA: Praise God. BILLYE: --which He

wrought in Christ when He raised Him from the dead. GLORIA: I

believe it. BILLYE: And God seated Him right at His own

right hand, raised Him from the dead, sitting Him at His own

right hand, far above all principality, power, might, and

dominion, every name that is named, and then He gave Him to

be head over the Church, the glorious Church, which is His

body. GLORIA: What scriptures. BILLYE: And it tells us that

when He quickened Him, He quickened us. So there we are

seated up there with Him! GLORIA: Praise God. BILLYE: And

that's the glorious Church. GLORIA: Awesome. BILLYE: And

that's what this Book is about. GLORIA: That's awesome. BILLYE:

And that's God's will, and that's where we're headed.

GLORIA: Hallelujah. Praise the Lord. Aren't you excited?

BILLYE: Yes, I am. GLORIA: I am. Billye's excited, I'm excited.

Just--we should feed on that portion of scripture. BILLYE:

Oh, just feed on it. GLORIA: Yes, yes. BILLYE: Feed on

Ephesians. GLORIA: That's right. We're going to do

it. Thank You, Jesus. Billye and I'll be right back.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét