Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 12 2017

To be honest...

Im bored of the high levels...

So... its time to forget everything

Its time...

to reborn

Im back...

For more infomation >> I gave up, but never gone - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

How to Change Your Youtube Channel Name Anytime You Want To Working 2017 - Duration: 1:09.

Hello i Will Show You How to change Your Channel Name Anytime You want to

The First Thing You Do is Open up Your Google Plus

Then Go To Your Settings Then Scroll Down Then Click Delete Your Google+ Profile

Enter Your Account Password

Then Scroll Down And Click The Bottom Box Then Click Delete

Pause The Video Here At This Part. Once You Did That Then Click Other Fill Out anything Then go back to google plus Click Join Once You Did That Put In Any Name You Want For Your Youtube Channel Click the Box at The Bottom Then Click Create Google Plus Profile Keep On Clicking Create Google Plus Profile Till It Disappear And That is it Wait A Few Seconds Then Go your Your Youtube Channel And Your New Name Would Be There Hope This Helped

For more infomation >> How to Change Your Youtube Channel Name Anytime You Want To Working 2017 - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Lutando pela herança, filho lê texto final de Marcelo Rezende e leva às lágrimas - Duration: 4:34.

For more infomation >> Lutando pela herança, filho lê texto final de Marcelo Rezende e leva às lágrimas - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Cartoon Hook-Ups: DragonBall Z Throwback! - Duration: 3:32.

Okay, you ready?

Yes, Goku.

Cause this is going to be really good.

I know.

You ready?

Yes!

Okay. Kaaaaaaaaaammmmm---

Can you NOT do that?

Oh. Um.

Let's just be a little quieter. Okay?

Kame---

Hameha!!!!!!!!

*Fart*

That it?

Yeah. Pretty good, huh?

Chi Chi?

Yeah, I rocked your world.

C'mon!!! Pleeeeease???

Bulma! I'm exhausted! Not tonight!

Pwetty pwease my wittle pwince?

Don't talk to me like that!

Fine. But I get what I want. And I want it.

Do you know what I do?

I'm tired, Bulma.

I'm the most powerful fighter in the universe...

Eh, debateable...

ONE of the most powerful fighters...

I'll give you that.

Dude, please do me this solid. You gotta do what she wants.

Who are you???

It's like, really important.

Then, it's settled. Vegeta, grab a condom.

No condom.

Yes condom.

What the *Bleep* is a condom!?

That's a Team Four Star reference!

Kakarot!!!

What are we doing here?!

I have a little proposition for you.

Okay...

You obviously don't want us to kill Goku...

Not particularly.

Well, if you do some things for me here,

I may be able to put aside my murderous desire

to destroy your buddy.

I knew it!

You actually think I'm cute, don't you?

What if I do?

Societal definitions of beauty are "BS" anyway.

Oooo! Oooo! Team Four Star reference!

Um... thanks... I think?

So what do I have to do?

Well, we aren't just hooking up.

I keep meeting these losers on Tinder

that don't ever want to commit.

... oh...

We're getting married.

*Nervous Chuckle*

And you're giving me a baby.

Seems a little drastic,

but I haven't got a whole lot going on.

That's not all.

When it's all done, I want a pant suit...

real business-like.

Weird, but okay.

I call the shots.

You're growing out your hair.

...alright.

And even if some evil artificial life form

from the future happens to absorb then regurgitate me,

the contract is still binding.

Seems kinda specific, but I can agree to that.

Alright then Krillin,

you ready to be my bitch?

I, uh, don't want you to be shocked if I...

come up short...

No pun intended.

Oooo! Team Four Star again!

Did ya hear that!?

Do you think your dad followed us here? He freaks me out!

You're freaked out... by my dad?

I mean his name is Mr. Satan, for crying out loud!

The only thing freaking me out is that you took me to a cheap motel to talk about my dad.

[Uncomfortable laughter]

My bad... So, how about we-

And really! Where do you get off talking about MY dad.

Yeah, let's just keep talking. This is tons of fun.

YOUR dad is freaking Goku!

People debate whether or not he would win in a fight with Superman!

Let's not go there, okay?

You're right... I'm sorry.

My dad would WRECK Superman.

What was that?

Oh, nothin. Nothin.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét