Thứ Bảy, 14 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 15 2017

How to make slime

For more infomation >> How to make slime - my first youtube video - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

👀 KINGSO EMOJI EMOTICON Key Chain PARTY FAVOR 🎃Halloween Treats👈 - Duration: 4:01.

Oh hi baby puggie!

hi so today I have the Kingso plush mini emoji pack

this is a pack of 35 and as you can tell there aren't a lot of them they range

from poop emoji to it's different forms to simple smiley face and the cat and

even rainbow poop with this package you can pick from whatever you like

kissy-faces - I don't know what this is and add it to your keychain or something

you'd like to carry around every single day. This would actually be great to hand

out on Halloween especially if you don't want to spend all the money on the candy

and want to give to the kids something a little bit more memorable to have you

can also be good for party favors as well something so simple these are

actually a lot of money in the stores I felt like a dollar, a dollar fifty or two

dollars sometimes even more but you can get this pack of 35 for a relatively

cheap price and get so many options. So what's your favorite? My favorite I like

this one it's it's purple and it it kinda has some double horns but I like

it I also like the ghost the ghost is my favorite I don't know why I just think

it's really cute

now which one do you like do you like to tiger I think she's kind of like - tiger

there's also a fusion here you like the kitty

as you can see there's so many to choose from

I mean I'm sure you could find whatever mood you're in in this pack of emojis so

you know you're feeling nerdy one day you could take this one or you know just

happy or I guess if you're feeling a little little piggy maybe ate too much

and I spy a pig and I guess so this is if you feel a little you know a little

rambunctious I guess I'm gonna put all these back you're gonna put them all in

your backpack yes oh okay what give out to friends

gifts friends? no they are just mine

so people of all ages like these my younger four-year-old nephew tried

getting into the bag before I did this video and even my older sister wants a

share in all these so these are the Kingso

plush mini emoji packs thanks for watching

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét