Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 15 2017

audio track " Horizon "

Music Royalty free for personal use but not for sale Read in the video description " HOW TO USE OUR MUSIC "

Music originals composed and arranged by F. Carioli Special thanks C. Quadri e L. Carminati

Subscribe to our channel!! Thanks for your support!

For more infomation >> 15 min relaxing " Horizon " - Duration: 14:00.

-------------------------------------------

WWE 2K18 Best Tag Team Finishers! [HD] - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> WWE 2K18 Best Tag Team Finishers! [HD] - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Vận Hạn Của 12 Con Giáp Tháng 9/2017 Âm Lịch - Duration: 23:32.

For more infomation >> Vận Hạn Của 12 Con Giáp Tháng 9/2017 Âm Lịch - Duration: 23:32.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO FIND A JOB / COMMUNITY COLLEGE 2 CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT #2 / CPA STRENGTH / POSITIVITY - Duration: 14:04.

how did I land that job out of college hey what's up everybody CPA strength

here strongest CPA that you know I'm here for another video

yes I think that's pretty obvious because I'm here and you just clicked on

a new video anyways this one is going to be from Community College - CPA it's

going to be part of the series I'm making a new series I love making series

so I didn't know it's just like I think it's a critical step from community

Community College - CPA and then of course me being me I'm doing it out of

order how did I land that job out of college okay now for other people who

don't like the lead-in and the story time which is the best part

Craigslist I found enough Craigslist okay there are you happy

please if that's what you want - please like comment share subscribe and watch

the next video thank you for everybody else

hey what's up you know it's like I don't have time it takes forever okay no okay

you've got what yeah I mean see how like now I'm just trying to make I'm just I'm

just making a little point here that if I just say how did I find a job

Craigslist you're like okay ah I need to you know now I'm gonna spend like eight

eight eight minutes or whatever on how did I find a job and why was that cool

that I found it off Craigslist and the snap of all the bah so disclaimer this

is I'm filming this is October 2017 when I was looking for jobs it was October of

2013 it was four years ago and I can't believe it's been four years and yet

because I I got a job at a CPA from when I worked there for two years and then

I've worked at my own accounting firm for two years so it's four years since I

looked for this job I didn't just go from my college degree

I'm sorry little background on me if this is the first time you've watched a

video is I have a I went I went back to school or Community College at age 31

graduated with the county degree from Florida Nanuk University at age 35 and

in the summer of 2012 and then the next tax season I worked at

H&R Block I haven't talked about that yet then the following after that tax

season I started looking looking for a like a quote unquote like real real job

of salary I needed I needed under a CPA because I wanted to be a CPA so this is

how I got that job and hmm locks very

integral or very important I believe like it theory the reason I got the job

in the CPA firm is because I had a season of H&R Block under my belt and

how did I know I could do or wanted to do HR block it's because I did the vitae

program and volunteered so I was like boom the butterfly effect off most I

guess sounds yeah it's something small but as I need you just keep one just

keep plugging away positively man just keep doing things and you know what you

know what's right thing inside right like am i doing good yeah do you like to

think you know you know if it's good just do good stuff just keep on doing

good stuff I worked at each I got my county degree work to HR block for a

season the tax season ends and I want to say the years because I don't know if

you do Craigslist now four years later but when you're watching this maybe

Craigslist is still a good place to get a job for you know to let's get to those

freaking story JD let's get to the story buddy so I was looking for a job how do

I find a job and what job that I need I needed a job with a CPA who worked there

because I needed to to work mm under or around a CPA that was willing

to write you know to the state of Florida or the state that that you're in

or whatever the state of Florida in my case that's hey this guy worked 2,000

hours in a year for me and he's he knows what he's doing he could be a CPA so it

was like not the easiest thing to do so I thought that I would just go around I

thought I would so so I thought that I would just you know I wasn't gonna win

anything in a resume that's why you know I things I went I don't have really

anything on a resume I'm like 35 I have like a season I reached our block and

then the season volunteer work so it's like what did you do for 16 other years

buddy it's like so I thought man I thought I'm just gonna walk into places

right because then I'm gonna get lucky I'm gonna walk into the right place at

the right time someone is gonna see me right someone is gonna someone is gonna

say oh man I need somebody not the case not the case and now when I was going

for accounting places or professional places or the places I was going for it

I ran across that if it's a if it's like a decent-sized company they're gonna say

you know how to apply like you could show up with your resume in hand because

that's what I was doing and they would say oh you apply online like that's just

what you do like what do you take my resume well you know you'll apply online

and then it's just like you're taking it's like a online resume

it's like going it's like does anybody even get that am i upsetting an email

you know if you don't send a lot of emails and then and then you try sending

one for a job resume and then you never hear back you're like tight do it right

right know how to do an email

so I thought I would just walk into places so I was getting that you know a

big plate so it's like a smaller place is a meeting you know medium small

plates you know ten employees four to ten employees I was thinking I'll hit

him up so I went I wasn't you know the Fort Lauderdale at the time of job

search at the time of this video for Arnold Florida and I I thought oh I

looked at CPA like i google-searched in wherever on the maps and I just was like

oh my lord the the closest ones first to where I'm living and then eventually

like I mean there's a ton of them like there's like 50 of them in here like

I'll eventually find some so I went out full of piss and vinegar I guess you

know I mean it wasn't my favorite but I was like man I gotta find a job if I got

to do this you know I'm saying I just went to school I got a degree I worked

hit for block like yo like it's just it's just so it has to be done so I

started going out and not like these little places like people weren't at

their office like look at me I'm not in my office you know second that's it you

know the order the office the people that work there offense I say would you

take my resume no no we're not hiring you know well would you just take my

resume because it makes me feel I got to do something and they're like I'm not

gonna look at it so it's like I couldn't even give away my resume like if I could

if I could give up like if I could just have like two people a day out of like

five or ten places you know to even take the resume so I got no no calls I got

like one little nibble but it was like nothing just cuz it happened to be the

secretary the secretary of like putting a good word for me but he didn't need

anything so anyway so it's kinda dejected I was like is this gonna happen

for me

I just went around everywhere so I don't know I mean I've been I've been on all

the Yahoo Yahoo Messenger all the Craigslist dating sites all the dating

sites you know what I'm saying and so Craigslist was just like a weird

like dating site to me like weird people are on crack six did other stuff like so

I thought like patio for used gym equipment or something it I thought it

was used gym equipment and you know nude pics or whatever dating weird people on

dating site so I don't know I guess I was on there for for dating site because

the guy gets lonely and then I was like jobs and I was like you could do jobs on

Craigslist - so I'm like okay I don't know so I had been going out for like a

month now and I had not got a really a nibble on anything so I put out I put

out some answered some things on Craigslist like hey I'm your guy I'm

home and like I like the third second or third email I did you know it's easy to

do one of these replies it's like hey I'm your guy you know like I'm your guy

you know it's easy it's like so just I think like the third one I did I got I

got I got an interview and I was like wow okay so then I was nervous that I'll

get an interview so I had to interview there was this really good book that got

recommended to me and because I was so nervous on the job

interview and this book was saying that you know the person enter like just

how do you want this job so bad the person interviewing you wants to fill

this role so bad like you know you just you'll take any job you're looking for

jobs you just want a job you will work you know and put yourself in the the

person looking you know he needs this he's you know where do you find a person

he put an ad in Craigslist so now someone's coming in and he just wanted

to see he just wants to find someone who he thinks is normal and has a good skill

set and a good attitude he just wants to fill the job so he can go back to his

normal life so think about that so I'm just like okay just be yourself just be

normal you know just he wants to date they want to fill this job as bad as you

want this job so just think about that too like no one like they don't enjoy

the job interview either they just want to get this done so the other thing that

got me through this like book it was like you know you know in your hearts

that you'd rather get abducted by aliens right now then go in this job interview

and I'm like yeah I was thinking about getting probed in all these weird places

and I was like yeah I probably rather do that than go to this chocolate room

right now so it's just saying you know everybody hates the job interview

everybody hates it just everybody hates it it's something you have to do the

person interviewing just wants somebody normal just get it over with and then do

something nice for yourself you know go buy yourself a nice t-shirt or you know

go get a milkshake you know like do something you like to do you know you've

conquered the fears whatever I did not get that job well hold on I didn't hear

anything so I put in like two more emails on Craigslist

got a response got another interview felt like I did good on that first

interview but there was no CPA there there was just an enrolled agent so I

didn't really want that job but I was willing to take it because I was willing

to take anything crush the second interview couple days after I did that I

got a job offer from the second interview so then I had a job I was

starting like in a month or some during the next year next tax season so then

during that month I got a call from the first place I interviewed for and they

offered me a job and I said oh I'm sorry I already have another job I don't need

your job anymore I'm sorry so so I went from no jobs to turning a job down just

cuz I kept pushing forward I thought a little bit out of the box I thought I

was out of the box going in places personally that didn't work for me

Craigslist worked for me I hope you liked the video I love making these

videos I can't wait till I make this video tomorrow oh my god what a blessed

life deuces

For more infomation >> HOW TO FIND A JOB / COMMUNITY COLLEGE 2 CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT #2 / CPA STRENGTH / POSITIVITY - Duration: 14:04.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel深圳] 奈雪の茶!非常火紅的網紅店!霸氣牛奶車厘子!芝士奶蓋茉莉毛尖!超級榴槤王軟歐包!摩卡芝士熊!Shenzhen Travel 2017 - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel深圳] 奈雪の茶!非常火紅的網紅店!霸氣牛奶車厘子!芝士奶蓋茉莉毛尖!超級榴槤王軟歐包!摩卡芝士熊!Shenzhen Travel 2017 - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

Yoga Workout 2017 - Personal Trainer - Beautiful Girl Yoga - Duration: 5:16.

Yoga Workout 2017 - Personal Trainer - Beautiful Girl Yoga

For more infomation >> Yoga Workout 2017 - Personal Trainer - Beautiful Girl Yoga - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

World smallest SPRAY PAINT picture - by Skech - Duration: 8:39.

Welcome to skech's SPRAY PAINTING , Crafting and DIY Art.

Yooo wasaaaap my AWESOME YouTubers!?

Thanks to all of u who watch my videos.

In today's video I'm gonna make WORLD SMALLEST SPRAY PAINT PICTURE !

I hope U'll like it, I hope U'll enjoy it.

For all of u who are first time here on this channel.

SMASH that subscribe button for more future videos like this. Stay AWESOME and lets go to make some ART !

For more infomation >> World smallest SPRAY PAINT picture - by Skech - Duration: 8:39.

-------------------------------------------

Куклы Пупсики Беби Элайв Аня Кушает Открываем Сюрпризы Kinder Joy и Num Noms Зырики ТВ Игрушки - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> Куклы Пупсики Беби Элайв Аня Кушает Открываем Сюрпризы Kinder Joy и Num Noms Зырики ТВ Игрушки - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Ein Jahr Unterhaltung für Patrioten - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> Ein Jahr Unterhaltung für Patrioten - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

EDIT|방탄소년단 BTS - MIC DROP (Stage Mix) - Duration: 4:06.

For more infomation >> EDIT|방탄소년단 BTS - MIC DROP (Stage Mix) - Duration: 4:06.

-------------------------------------------

some unfinished/unposted animations//TURN ON SUBTITLES - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> some unfinished/unposted animations//TURN ON SUBTITLES - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

14 oct. 2017: Actualizare profetică – Titlurile de ştiri ale vremurilor de sfârşit - Duration: 8:47.

For more infomation >> 14 oct. 2017: Actualizare profetică – Titlurile de ştiri ale vremurilor de sfârşit - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

SHAPE OF YOU | COVER | DRUM KIT ORGAND | TRỐNG ĐÀN ORGAND| CAXU LEE - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> SHAPE OF YOU | COVER | DRUM KIT ORGAND | TRỐNG ĐÀN ORGAND| CAXU LEE - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Mila Ximénez carga contra Alba Carrillo por su "mierda de sección" en 'Sálvame' - Duration: 2:01.

For more infomation >> Mila Ximénez carga contra Alba Carrillo por su "mierda de sección" en 'Sálvame' - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

Salut. - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Salut. - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

أجدد و أفضل ستايلات و تسريحات الشعر لهذا الأسبوع ♛ - Duration: 10:15.

For more infomation >> أجدد و أفضل ستايلات و تسريحات الشعر لهذا الأسبوع ♛ - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

JELLY HART vs FREDDY 5 NIGHTS in the children's game RED BALL #4 RED BALL 4 game as a cartoon - Duration: 5:54.

For more infomation >> JELLY HART vs FREDDY 5 NIGHTS in the children's game RED BALL #4 RED BALL 4 game as a cartoon - Duration: 5:54.

-------------------------------------------

Bridal mehndi designs for hands Indian bridal henna designs - Duration: 1:05.

LATEST Bridal mehndi designs for hands Indian bridal henna designs

For more infomation >> Bridal mehndi designs for hands Indian bridal henna designs - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

REVIVE (Hardwell & Dannic x Utku S x Usher x Jennifer Lopez x Taio Cruz) - Duration: 3:45.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

LOVE YOU GUYZ!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét