Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

hi thanks for watching this video I want to show you today the basic chords of

the ukulele in about 10 minutes I'm gonna try to keep it in 10-minute range

I might go a little bit over and give you some bonus material at the end in

fact at the end I'm definitely gonna share some apps with you and some

websites that I think are really great but so before we get started real quick

I just want to talk about the tuning of the ukulele and my ukulele is standard

tuned okay so that we check just to make sure

GCE and a so we've got g c e and okay and one way you can kind of check that

just when you're here is this little - my dog has please and if you can do that

my dog has fleas then your ukulele is at least in tune with itself it may not

be in perfect tune but it's at least in - if you can do that then it sounds good

my dog has fleas if you're in tune with that and then your your ukuleles in -

okay so let's get to the chords so I'm going to start with the easiest chord I

think or or one of the easiest chords there's that some others that are

equally as easy but this one is a very commonly used chord it's the C major

chord okay so we turned this way baby okay so that's the third fret first

string and it sounds like this

and I play it with that third finger because you can also you switch to your

first finger first fret and that's a c7 so you got seen and c7 right hey moving

along we're gonna try to the next chord this is a little bit more

difficult chord to form but if you play guitar it's gonna be really really

easy for you because this is the D chord on the guitar is actually the G chord on

the ukulele so the way that looks is here I start with my bird finger on the

bottom string and that's the second fret let me change this I think that works

better actually so second fret bottom strength bird

finger pointer finger goes to the third string there I think and then you skip

that string and go to the third string and the middle finger there goes to the

middle string third fret okay so that's the same as a D on a guitar but that's a

G ukulele so now we've got seem pretty good like it right all right four

minutes we got to keep moving all right so we've got C G now let's do D alright

so we're in actually working in the G the key of G right now I'm teaching you

the key of G and the chords that go with it

so D is the next one and that's gonna be second fret second fret and the top

three strings on the second fret and then the bottom string is open now some

people try to do that with three fingers like that I can't do that my fingers are

too big so I either use that finger in a bar those first top three and I try to

leave the I bend my finger a little bit on looking to see that they're not I try

to bend my finger so that it's hitting the first top three and not the bottom

one but sometimes I mute that string hello

finger and that's okay all right so so far we've got see we've got B and we've

got bull T and with those three right there you can play I've met a lot of

songs I've made hundreds and hundreds of songs but let me throw another one in

for you real quick that is in that key of G song quite a bit there's a few more

but this was really important an E minor okay so the E minor is a three finger

chord and it's shaped kind of like a F on the guitar in a way except you start

on second fret first string second finger goes third fret second string

third finger goes fourth fret third string and that is an E minor so a lot

of times you'll have like a gene will transfer into an E minor then maybe see

songs you and you can write your own you can come up with your own stuff with

this so okay so all right so we got seat we got G we got D we got a minor those

are good chords you've got a solid foundation right there with us alright

let's try to add a few more to your repertoire though so you've already got

seen right so this is actually a different key we can start working on we

can work on the key of C so C we remember another chord that goes with C

is F so we've got C and F and F is like this it's your bird finger goes to the

second fret top string right your pointer finger skips this string and

goes to the third string first fret right there

that's enough okay

so now for the key of C you can play C

and G and then go real good together like that and any combination of you

know sometimes alright so anyway so there's two different keys you can kind

of play in the C key the key of C with C F and G the G key with G C D and E minor

very very tremendous amount of songs that you can play with it well this is

the e major chord for me what I do is I bar all four of those on the fourth fret

just like that bar

and that's how I play Annie it's kind of a cheating way it's a real real simple

easy way you just borrow all the strings and play them on for now this is like

bonus material stuff I wanted to give you just to add on to the what you've

got here because I want you when you walk away from this video I want you to

be able to pick it up and say hey you know I've got another four words that

from this guy that I can play some songs and you can all you got to do is use a

the ultimate guitar calm and they have all kinds of songs and stuff and I why

we're talking about it too I want to recommend a channel for you because this

is for brand-new basic just picked up a ukulele kind of people okay so if you

haven't found this website yet I want you to earth it's actually a YouTube

channel and a website but it's called ukulele Underground okay I want you to

go there this isn't there awesome they are

wonderful teachers they have really great videos teach you a ton of songs

I've got all kinds of played along songs and the fellow has a website with actual

courses that he teaches gets deep into it if you want to do that and he does

even a live classroom type of teaching on that channel such an amazing channel

and I'll put a link to it in the description but I'll also link somewhere

here in the video right now as I'm talking okay so go check out my buddy

over there ukulele underground I learned a lot of what I know because of you so

okay let's go on with a little bit more bonus material that I wanted to give you

here okay all right so another bonus quarter won't give you a seven

so it looks like this you start with your first finger on the first fret top

string second finger on the second fret second string and your third finger is

on the bottom string second fret and it sounds like this

p7 and that is a really cool chord but since some Nirvana songs there's one I

want to actually show you that it's in that I really like but I got to teach

you two more chords to be able with it this is a 3-quart song this is I'm going

to teach you a whole song both here in just a moment or two so the first chord

is B minor alright and that's an easy chord to play it so you bar the whole

second fret is the way I did it you don't have to get that top string though

because you're gonna hit that with your third finger top string and that'll be

the fourth fret so it's I just borrowed the whole second fret and then I catch

that top string on the 4th fret with my third finger so that's B minor I believe

that's a cool song sounding Cora - B minor

alright so now we've already learned to F which I showed you like this ok that's

it but you can also hold F like this with those fingers okay if you do that

then you can slide F down and that's an f-sharp right there

so I'm barring now the first fret and I'm playing the F chord

with these other two fingers here and here that's an F sharp and this song I'm

gonna warn you it's a good it's a good exercise song for your hand because it

will make your hand a little sore it still makes my mind getting sore I

already just just showing you so alright so we start with because these are it's

got two Barre chords in it and all through the song so we start with that B

minor

then we go to F sharp and then we do that East 7th that we started with

remember here here and here to the F sharp and that's a but that's how that

it just repeats like that that whole time and that's that's a whole song

right there okay last bonus thing I wanted to show you is a derivative of

the D chord okay so the D remember was the top three strings on second fret you

do it with the bird finger you can do it with the pointer finger you can do it D

seventh like that before I talk about all that with your other finger coming

back d sub1 should be minor it's a little different but if you play guitar

it's much like an E chord on a guitar so you start with the second from the

bottom that way your first finger first fret then your bird finger the way I'd

do it does that go top string second fret third finger goes that second from

the top string also second fret okay so that's kind of so we're holding this one

and then this one and this one on second one

is a last thing I wanted to do was just tell you about the apps that I've got

and I'm going to have these all listed in the description below but apps these

are in the Google Play Store I don't know if they're in for iPhone or not

they may or may not be if you know if they're on iPhone or not these apps let

us know in the comments below that would be super appreciated so the

the one I - my guitar with is easy ukulele so I'm not gonna go into a lot

of detail will because I want to keep it as short as I can and I'm very runway

over so this is what easy ukulele tuner looks like it's really easy to use as

the name suggests don't forget to to look at ultimate guitar tabs and chords

now this is mine this is their app so I've got a playlist right there that I

can go to and I've got like 50 songs safe and I got the ukulele chords to

them right there on my phone anytime I've got my phone in my ukulele with me

I got like 50 songs I'm going to play because I've been you know practicing

played somewhat at least attempted so that's a really good app

also ukulele on the grill I'm gonna have a link to their channel I'm gonna try to

put one up here somewhere and the link to their website and their YouTube

channel will be in the description so check them out to learn plate just a

tremendous amount of different songs that this guy teaches you how to play

absolutely free on YouTube so go check that out I think that's about it I'm

going to wrap it up I appreciate you watching please please subscribe and

share this video with friends that you think might want to learn to play

ukulele because I tell you what guys I think if everybody learned to play

ukulele the world would be a much happier place alright that's it for now

catch you later peace

For more infomation >> How to play Ukulele in 15 minutes, learn 13 Chords 2 keys and 2 Bonus Songs - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

Son Junho & Kim Sohyun - Love in the Flower of Life [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:13.

("Love Is the Flower of Life")

(by Son Junho and Kim Sohyun)

("Love Is the Flower of Life")

(by Son Junho and Kim Sohyun)

For more infomation >> Son Junho & Kim Sohyun - Love in the Flower of Life [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to SAVE YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO GALLERY - Duration: 3:37.

Link in the discription

For more infomation >> How to SAVE YOUTUBE VIDEOS TO GALLERY - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Seasons Song | Cartoon for Kindergarten Kids | Learning Video for Preschool Children by Farmees - Duration: 2:33.

The Season Song

For more infomation >> The Seasons Song | Cartoon for Kindergarten Kids | Learning Video for Preschool Children by Farmees - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Hwang Chiyeul - When I Stand Under the Shade of Roadside Tree [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:36.

("When I Stand Under the Shade")

("of Roadside Tree" by Hwang Chiyeul)

(A butterfly effect that moves your heart,)

("When I Stand Under the Shade")

("of Roadside Tree" by Hwang Chiyeul)

For more infomation >> Hwang Chiyeul - When I Stand Under the Shade of Roadside Tree [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Sungmyun(K2) - Autumn Love | K2 김성면 - 가을 사랑 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:39.

("Autumn Love" by Kim Sungmyun)

(A song that suits the deepening fall,)

Thank you.

Thank you.

("Autumn Love" by Kim Sungmyun of K2)

For more infomation >> Kim Sungmyun(K2) - Autumn Love | K2 김성면 - 가을 사랑 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Xem Điều Này Biết Chắc Có Giàu Nứt Đố Đổ Vách Hay Nghèo Khổ Bần Cùng - Duration: 4:55.

For more infomation >> Xem Điều Này Biết Chắc Có Giàu Nứt Đố Đổ Vách Hay Nghèo Khổ Bần Cùng - Duration: 4:55.

-------------------------------------------

Min Woohyuk - Unsent Letter | 민우혁 - 부치치 않은 편지 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:58.

("Unsent Letter" by Min Woohyuk)

(We remember you because you're unforgettable.)

("Unsent Letter" by Min Woohyuk)

Thank you.

("Unsent Letter" by Min Woohyuk)

For more infomation >> Min Woohyuk - Unsent Letter | 민우혁 - 부치치 않은 편지 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Best Kirtan Ever - ਬਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ ਮਹਲੁ ੫ - ਸਖੀ ਮਿਲਹੁ ਰਸਿ ਮੰਗਲੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ - Bhai Gursharn Singh Faridabad - Duration: 56:51.

ਬਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ ਮਹਲੁ ੫ Basant Kee Vaar, Fifth Mehl: ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇ ਕੈ ਹੋਹੁ ਹਰਿਆ ਭਾਈ ॥ Meditate on the Lord's Name, and blossom forth in green abundance. ਕਰਮਿ ਲਿਖੰਤੈ ਪਾਈਐ ਇਹ ਰੁਤਿ ਸੁਹਾਈ ॥ By your high destiny, you have been blessed with this wondrous spring of the soul. ਵਣੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਮਉਲਿਆ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਫਲੁ ਪਾਈ ॥ See all the three worlds in bloom, and obtain the Fruit of Ambrosial Nectar. ਮਿਲਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਸੁਖੁ ਊਪਜੈ ਲਥੀ ਸਭ ਛਾਈ ॥ Meeting with the Holy Saints, peace wells up, and all sins are erased. ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਿਮਰੈ ਏਕੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਫਿਰਿ ਬਹੁੜਿ ਨ ਧਾਈ ॥੧॥ O Nanak, remember in meditation the One Name, and you shall never again be consigned to the womb of reincarnation.. ||1|| ਪੰਜੇ ਬਧੇ ਮਹਾਬਲੀ ਕਰਿ ਸਚਾ ਢੋਆ ॥ The five powerful desires are bound down, when you lean on the True Lord. ਆਪਣੇ ਚਰਣ ਜਪਾਇਅਨੁ ਵਿਚਿ ਦਯੁ ਖੜੋਆ ॥ The Lord Himself leads us to dwell at His Feet. He stands right in our midst. ਰੋਗ ਸੋਗ ਸਭਿ ਮਿਟਿ ਗਏ ਨਿਤ ਨਵਾ ਨਿਰੋਆ ॥ All sorrows and sicknesses are eradicated, and you become ever-fresh and rejuvenated. ਦਿਨੁ ਰੈਣਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਦਾ ਫਿਰਿ ਪਾਇ ਨ ਮੋਆ ॥ Night and day, meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. You shall never again die. ਜਿਸ ਤੇ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਨਾਨਕਾ ਸੋਈ ਫਿਰਿ ਹੋਆ ॥੨॥ And the One, from whom we came, O Nanak, into Him we merge once again. ||2|| ਕਿਥਹੁ ਉਪਜੈ ਕਹ ਰਹੈ ਕਹ ਮਾਹਿ ਸਮਾਵੈ ॥ Where do we come from? Where do we live? Where do we go in the end? ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਸਭਿ ਖਸਮ ਕੇ ਕਉਣੁ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਪਾਵੈ ॥ All creatures belong to God, our Lord and Master. Who can place a value on Him? ਕਹਨਿ ਧਿਆਇਨਿ ਸੁਣਨਿ ਨਿਤ ਸੇ ਭਗਤ ਸੁਹਾਵੈ ॥ Those who meditate, listen and chant, those devotees are blessed and beautified. ਅਗਮੁ ਅਗੋਚਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬੋ ਦੂਸਰੁ ਲਵੈ ਨ ਲਾਵੈ ॥ The Lord God is Inaccessible and Unfathomable; there is no other equal to Him. ਸਚੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਗੁਰਿ ਉਪਦੇਸਿਆ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸੁਣਾਵੈ ॥੩॥੧॥ The Perfect Guru has taught this Truth. Nanak proclaims it to the world. ||3||1||

ਆਵਹੁ ਮੀਤ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥ So come, my beloved friends, ਮੰਗਲ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਨਾਰੇ ॥ And sing the songs of joy, O sisters. ਸਚੁ ਮੰਗਲੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਤਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਭਾਵਹੁ ਸੋਹਿਲੜਾ ਜੁਗ ਚਾਰੇ ॥ Sing the true songs of joy and God will be pleased. You shall be celebrated throughout the four ages. ਅਪਨੈ ਘਰਿ ਆਇਆ ਥਾਨਿ ਸੁਹਾਇਆ ਕਾਰਜ ਸਬਦਿ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥ My Husband Lord has come into my home, and my place is adorned and decorated. Through the Shabad, my affairs have been resolved. ਗਿਆਨ ਮਹਾ ਰਸੁ ਨੇਤ੍ਰੀ ਅੰਜਨੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਰੂਪੁ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ ॥ Applying the ointment, the supreme essence, of divine wisdom to my eyes, I see the Lord's form throughout the three worlds. ਸਖੀ ਮਿਲਹੁ ਰਸਿ ਮੰਗਲੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਹਮ ਘਰਿ ਸਾਜਨੁ ਆਇਆ ॥੨॥ So join with me, my sisters, and sing the songs of joy and delight; my friends have come into my home. ||2||

For more infomation >> Best Kirtan Ever - ਬਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ ਮਹਲੁ ੫ - ਸਖੀ ਮਿਲਹੁ ਰਸਿ ਮੰਗਲੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ - Bhai Gursharn Singh Faridabad - Duration: 56:51.

-------------------------------------------

In action...DRAW #5 - Duration: 3:45.

Hi! I'm Vaggelis from vktoons and today we'll draw together

a human head in portrait or enface

(Here, I make a joke in Greek language with the sound of the word "enface")

and in profile.

We'll start by drawing to the left of the paper

the circl e of the cranium and the jaw enface.

That is, the portrait.

Now, to the next step. We'll draw a straight line

parallel to the paper to the upper part of the cranium to the other side of the paper

and we'll do the same with the lower part of the cranium, the lower part of the jaw

and with the other guidelines. So, there will be enough parallel lines.

Many of those you watch today are based mostly to books of Ntountoumis publications.

You can purchase your books from the publishers with a 25% discount

doing as so; You email us at info@vktoons.com,

you ask from us a discount code, we send it to you

and you purchase from the physical store of from the eshop of the house.

Now, on the lines we've drawn we'll put the corresponding parts for the profile

and of course we'll make sure to add the additional guideline

for the ear and the jaw.

Let's go little by little.

Now, here we can draw as many guidelines as we want.

I.e. we can, apart from the eyes, we can draw lines about where to put

the eyelids or the lips, in order to define their thickness.

Or about the jaw or about whatever we want!

And then we just draw!

What you can also do now is, with a marker to ink the sketch upon the pencil trace

and after it dries, you can erase the pencil trace.

As you practice your sketching skills and drawing lines,

you'll see quicly that after some point you'll work only with 1-2 or 3 at most guidelines.

All the rest will be in your mind and there will be no need for you to draw them on paper.

We hope you found today's episode useful!

If so, "like" it and share it!

If something needs clarification, ask your question in the comments below the video.

And subscribe to our channel, to learn more on sketching and, mostly, on animation!

We'll talk again in two week! Until then, take care!

For more infomation >> In action...DRAW #5 - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Park Sangmin - They Said | 박상민 - 라구요 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:32.

("They Said" by Park Sangmin)

Sing along!

It's a place of my dream.

(Even after his song,)

(he can't stop feeling emotional.)

(The biggest support comes)

(from the love for the family.)

For more infomation >> Park Sangmin - They Said | 박상민 - 라구요 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

தாய் இறந்ததை கூட தெரியாமல் தாய்பால் குடித்த குழந்தை | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood Tamil News - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> தாய் இறந்ததை கூட தெரியாமல் தாய்பால் குடித்த குழந்தை | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood Tamil News - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mohey Naa Bisaro (Mohey Naa Bisaro) - Bibi Simran Kaur Italy - Duration: 8:47.

ਰਾਗੁ ਗਉੜੀ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਪਦੇ ਗਉੜੀ ਗੁਆਰੇਰੀ Raag Gauree, Padas Of Ravi Daas Jee, Gauree Gwaarayree: ੴ ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. By Guru's Grace: ਮੇਰੀ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਪੋਚ ਸੋਚ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤੀ ॥ The company I keep is wretched and low, and I am anxious day and night; ਮੇਰਾ ਕਰਮੁ ਕੁਟਿਲਤਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਕੁਭਾਂਤੀ ॥੧॥ My actions are crooked, and I am of lowly birth. ||1|| ਰਾਮ ਗੁਸਈਆ ਜੀਅ ਕੇ ਜੀਵਨਾ ॥ O Lord, Master of the earth, Life of the soul, ਮੋਹਿ ਨ ਬਿਸਾਰਹੁ ਮੈ ਜਨੁ ਤੇਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Please do not forget me! I am Your humble servant. ||1||Pause|| ਮੇਰੀ ਹਰਹੁ ਬਿਪਤਿ ਜਨ ਕਰਹੁ ਸੁਭਾਈ ॥ Take away my pains, and bless Your humble servant with Your Sublime Love. ਚਰਣ ਨ ਛਾਡਉ ਸਰੀਰ ਕਲ ਜਾਈ ॥੨॥ I shall not leave Your Feet, even though my body may perish. ||2|| ਕਹੁ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਪਰਉ ਤੇਰੀ ਸਾਭਾ ॥ Says Ravi Daas, I seek the protection of Your Sanctuary;

For more infomation >> Mohey Naa Bisaro (Mohey Naa Bisaro) - Bibi Simran Kaur Italy - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

Parc Jaejung - Autumn Letter | 박재정 - 가을 편지 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 3:58.

("Autumn Letter" by Parc Jaejung)

(A song you want to sing when leaves fall,)

("Autumn Letter" by Parc Jaejung)

For more infomation >> Parc Jaejung - Autumn Letter | 박재정 - 가을 편지 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Kazanmak İçin Bunları Yapacak | Tudor İlk Derbi Galibiyetinin Peşinde | Youtube - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Kazanmak İçin Bunları Yapacak | Tudor İlk Derbi Galibiyetinin Peşinde | Youtube - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

மொட்டை ராஜேந்திரனுக்கு வந்த அதிர்ஷ்டத்தை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood Talkies | Tamil - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> மொட்டை ராஜேந்திரனுக்கு வந்த அதிர்ஷ்டத்தை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood Talkies | Tamil - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

ரோஜா பட நாயகி தற்போது என்ன செய்கிறார் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> ரோஜா பட நாயகி தற்போது என்ன செய்கிறார் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Voisper - Forgotten Season | 보이스퍼 - 잊혀진 계절 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:22.

("Forgotten Season" by Voisper)

(The sentimental end of autumn,)

("Forgotten Season" by Voisper)

For more infomation >> Voisper - Forgotten Season | 보이스퍼 - 잊혀진 계절 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Best of edm! Những bản nhạc điện tử hay nhất 2017 ! nhạc phim hay nhất phần 3 - Duration: 32:36.

For more infomation >> Best of edm! Những bản nhạc điện tử hay nhất 2017 ! nhạc phim hay nhất phần 3 - Duration: 32:36.

-------------------------------------------

MERA DEWANAPAN | AMRINDER GILL || PUNJABI STATUS || FACEBOOK STATUS || INSTAGRAM STATUS - Duration: 0:29.

MANINDER SIDHU

9464928300

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét