Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

("Love Is the Flower of Life")

(by Son Junho and Kim Sohyun)

("Love Is the Flower of Life")

(by Son Junho and Kim Sohyun)

For more infomation >> Son Junho & Kim Sohyun - Love in the Flower of Life [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Seasons Song | Cartoon for Kindergarten Kids | Learning Video for Preschool Children by Farmees - Duration: 2:33.

The Season Song

For more infomation >> The Seasons Song | Cartoon for Kindergarten Kids | Learning Video for Preschool Children by Farmees - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Est-il éthique d'augmenter le corps humain ? [PODCAST] | The Flares - Duration: 5:25.

For more infomation >> Est-il éthique d'augmenter le corps humain ? [PODCAST] | The Flares - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Hwang Chiyeul - When I Stand Under the Shade of Roadside Tree [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:36.

("When I Stand Under the Shade")

("of Roadside Tree" by Hwang Chiyeul)

(A butterfly effect that moves your heart,)

("When I Stand Under the Shade")

("of Roadside Tree" by Hwang Chiyeul)

For more infomation >> Hwang Chiyeul - When I Stand Under the Shade of Roadside Tree [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Kim Sungmyun(K2) - Autumn Love | K2 김성면 - 가을 사랑 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:39.

("Autumn Love" by Kim Sungmyun)

(A song that suits the deepening fall,)

Thank you.

Thank you.

("Autumn Love" by Kim Sungmyun of K2)

For more infomation >> Kim Sungmyun(K2) - Autumn Love | K2 김성면 - 가을 사랑 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Min Woohyuk - Unsent Letter | 민우혁 - 부치치 않은 편지 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:58.

("Unsent Letter" by Min Woohyuk)

(We remember you because you're unforgettable.)

("Unsent Letter" by Min Woohyuk)

Thank you.

("Unsent Letter" by Min Woohyuk)

For more infomation >> Min Woohyuk - Unsent Letter | 민우혁 - 부치치 않은 편지 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:58.

-------------------------------------------

Best Kirtan Ever - ਬਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ ਮਹਲੁ ੫ - ਸਖੀ ਮਿਲਹੁ ਰਸਿ ਮੰਗਲੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ - Bhai Gursharn Singh Faridabad - Duration: 56:51.

ਬਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ ਮਹਲੁ ੫ Basant Kee Vaar, Fifth Mehl: ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ One Universal Creator God. By The Grace Of The True Guru: ਹਰਿ ਕਾ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇ ਕੈ ਹੋਹੁ ਹਰਿਆ ਭਾਈ ॥ Meditate on the Lord's Name, and blossom forth in green abundance. ਕਰਮਿ ਲਿਖੰਤੈ ਪਾਈਐ ਇਹ ਰੁਤਿ ਸੁਹਾਈ ॥ By your high destiny, you have been blessed with this wondrous spring of the soul. ਵਣੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣੁ ਮਉਲਿਆ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਫਲੁ ਪਾਈ ॥ See all the three worlds in bloom, and obtain the Fruit of Ambrosial Nectar. ਮਿਲਿ ਸਾਧੂ ਸੁਖੁ ਊਪਜੈ ਲਥੀ ਸਭ ਛਾਈ ॥ Meeting with the Holy Saints, peace wells up, and all sins are erased. ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਿਮਰੈ ਏਕੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਫਿਰਿ ਬਹੁੜਿ ਨ ਧਾਈ ॥੧॥ O Nanak, remember in meditation the One Name, and you shall never again be consigned to the womb of reincarnation.. ||1|| ਪੰਜੇ ਬਧੇ ਮਹਾਬਲੀ ਕਰਿ ਸਚਾ ਢੋਆ ॥ The five powerful desires are bound down, when you lean on the True Lord. ਆਪਣੇ ਚਰਣ ਜਪਾਇਅਨੁ ਵਿਚਿ ਦਯੁ ਖੜੋਆ ॥ The Lord Himself leads us to dwell at His Feet. He stands right in our midst. ਰੋਗ ਸੋਗ ਸਭਿ ਮਿਟਿ ਗਏ ਨਿਤ ਨਵਾ ਨਿਰੋਆ ॥ All sorrows and sicknesses are eradicated, and you become ever-fresh and rejuvenated. ਦਿਨੁ ਰੈਣਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇਦਾ ਫਿਰਿ ਪਾਇ ਨ ਮੋਆ ॥ Night and day, meditate on the Naam, the Name of the Lord. You shall never again die. ਜਿਸ ਤੇ ਉਪਜਿਆ ਨਾਨਕਾ ਸੋਈ ਫਿਰਿ ਹੋਆ ॥੨॥ And the One, from whom we came, O Nanak, into Him we merge once again. ||2|| ਕਿਥਹੁ ਉਪਜੈ ਕਹ ਰਹੈ ਕਹ ਮਾਹਿ ਸਮਾਵੈ ॥ Where do we come from? Where do we live? Where do we go in the end? ਜੀਅ ਜੰਤ ਸਭਿ ਖਸਮ ਕੇ ਕਉਣੁ ਕੀਮਤਿ ਪਾਵੈ ॥ All creatures belong to God, our Lord and Master. Who can place a value on Him? ਕਹਨਿ ਧਿਆਇਨਿ ਸੁਣਨਿ ਨਿਤ ਸੇ ਭਗਤ ਸੁਹਾਵੈ ॥ Those who meditate, listen and chant, those devotees are blessed and beautified. ਅਗਮੁ ਅਗੋਚਰੁ ਸਾਹਿਬੋ ਦੂਸਰੁ ਲਵੈ ਨ ਲਾਵੈ ॥ The Lord God is Inaccessible and Unfathomable; there is no other equal to Him. ਸਚੁ ਪੂਰੈ ਗੁਰਿ ਉਪਦੇਸਿਆ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸੁਣਾਵੈ ॥੩॥੧॥ The Perfect Guru has taught this Truth. Nanak proclaims it to the world. ||3||1||

ਆਵਹੁ ਮੀਤ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥ So come, my beloved friends, ਮੰਗਲ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਨਾਰੇ ॥ And sing the songs of joy, O sisters. ਸਚੁ ਮੰਗਲੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਤਾ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਭਾਵਹੁ ਸੋਹਿਲੜਾ ਜੁਗ ਚਾਰੇ ॥ Sing the true songs of joy and God will be pleased. You shall be celebrated throughout the four ages. ਅਪਨੈ ਘਰਿ ਆਇਆ ਥਾਨਿ ਸੁਹਾਇਆ ਕਾਰਜ ਸਬਦਿ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥ My Husband Lord has come into my home, and my place is adorned and decorated. Through the Shabad, my affairs have been resolved. ਗਿਆਨ ਮਹਾ ਰਸੁ ਨੇਤ੍ਰੀ ਅੰਜਨੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਰੂਪੁ ਦਿਖਾਇਆ ॥ Applying the ointment, the supreme essence, of divine wisdom to my eyes, I see the Lord's form throughout the three worlds. ਸਖੀ ਮਿਲਹੁ ਰਸਿ ਮੰਗਲੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ ਹਮ ਘਰਿ ਸਾਜਨੁ ਆਇਆ ॥੨॥ So join with me, my sisters, and sing the songs of joy and delight; my friends have come into my home. ||2||

For more infomation >> Best Kirtan Ever - ਬਸੰਤ ਕੀ ਵਾਰ ਮਹਲੁ ੫ - ਸਖੀ ਮਿਲਹੁ ਰਸਿ ਮੰਗਲੁ ਗਾਵਹੁ - Bhai Gursharn Singh Faridabad - Duration: 56:51.

-------------------------------------------

Park Sangmin - They Said | 박상민 - 라구요 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:32.

("They Said" by Park Sangmin)

Sing along!

It's a place of my dream.

(Even after his song,)

(he can't stop feeling emotional.)

(The biggest support comes)

(from the love for the family.)

For more infomation >> Park Sangmin - They Said | 박상민 - 라구요 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:32.

-------------------------------------------

தாய் இறந்ததை கூட தெரியாமல் தாய்பால் குடித்த குழந்தை | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood Tamil News - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> தாய் இறந்ததை கூட தெரியாமல் தாய்பால் குடித்த குழந்தை | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood Tamil News - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mohey Naa Bisaro (Mohey Naa Bisaro) - Bibi Simran Kaur Italy - Duration: 8:47.

ਰਾਗੁ ਗਉੜੀ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਜੀ ਕੇ ਪਦੇ ਗਉੜੀ ਗੁਆਰੇਰੀ Raag Gauree, Padas Of Ravi Daas Jee, Gauree Gwaarayree: ੴ ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. By Guru's Grace: ਮੇਰੀ ਸੰਗਤਿ ਪੋਚ ਸੋਚ ਦਿਨੁ ਰਾਤੀ ॥ The company I keep is wretched and low, and I am anxious day and night; ਮੇਰਾ ਕਰਮੁ ਕੁਟਿਲਤਾ ਜਨਮੁ ਕੁਭਾਂਤੀ ॥੧॥ My actions are crooked, and I am of lowly birth. ||1|| ਰਾਮ ਗੁਸਈਆ ਜੀਅ ਕੇ ਜੀਵਨਾ ॥ O Lord, Master of the earth, Life of the soul, ਮੋਹਿ ਨ ਬਿਸਾਰਹੁ ਮੈ ਜਨੁ ਤੇਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Please do not forget me! I am Your humble servant. ||1||Pause|| ਮੇਰੀ ਹਰਹੁ ਬਿਪਤਿ ਜਨ ਕਰਹੁ ਸੁਭਾਈ ॥ Take away my pains, and bless Your humble servant with Your Sublime Love. ਚਰਣ ਨ ਛਾਡਉ ਸਰੀਰ ਕਲ ਜਾਈ ॥੨॥ I shall not leave Your Feet, even though my body may perish. ||2|| ਕਹੁ ਰਵਿਦਾਸ ਪਰਉ ਤੇਰੀ ਸਾਭਾ ॥ Says Ravi Daas, I seek the protection of Your Sanctuary;

For more infomation >> Mohey Naa Bisaro (Mohey Naa Bisaro) - Bibi Simran Kaur Italy - Duration: 8:47.

-------------------------------------------

Caso Cerrado, Miercoles 11 de Octubre de 2017 Caso 1 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 16:02.

For more infomation >> Caso Cerrado, Miercoles 11 de Octubre de 2017 Caso 1 | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 16:02.

-------------------------------------------

Parc Jaejung - Autumn Letter | 박재정 - 가을 편지 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 3:58.

("Autumn Letter" by Parc Jaejung)

(A song you want to sing when leaves fall,)

("Autumn Letter" by Parc Jaejung)

For more infomation >> Parc Jaejung - Autumn Letter | 박재정 - 가을 편지 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Elizabeth II silver jubilee crown of 1977 - Duration: 2:41.

Gday people how are you going today say I'm gonna show you this a crown coin from

United Kingdom these coins are pretty common this one line you get like thirty

seven million minted and this is to commemorate quantities of the birth the

second 25 years as Queen of the United Kingdom and stray New Zealand Canada

blah blah blah so on this side we have a crown we have a plant not quite sure

what plant that is nice beautiful flowers on it just there as a bird looks

like a type of Ibis don't know looks a bit weird actually and we have a pot

thing in a spoon silver spoon because the Royal Family's bomb silver spoon in

their mouth alright this coin is quite large

well can I compare it with okay you going Japanese 500 in that I went to uni

is the live score in Japan hmm this is the crown grannies with 25 pence or 5

shillings in the old currency okay okay so they meld as you can see if I turn

over oh it's Queen Elizabeth riding a horse

not bad 1977 okay yeah these coins a pretty

thick on them Stowe says that they am where issue for circulation

they proof issues you know issued in a type of set probably a coin cover or

something another bad coin UK issues a lot of

these commemorative are 25 pence coins doesn't have the denomination but

everyone knows

that clicks coins what's their venue is don't have another one here you know

brought two for the price of one these ones are a little bit circulated but

still I like them they're all the same and I'll probably start collecting these

all together okay thank you very much let me know down below what you think of

these coins and have a nice day

For more infomation >> Elizabeth II silver jubilee crown of 1977 - Duration: 2:41.

-------------------------------------------

ATBP | Ating Kapaligiran by Smokey and the Boondocks | Early Childhood Development - Duration: 1:22.

For more infomation >> ATBP | Ating Kapaligiran by Smokey and the Boondocks | Early Childhood Development - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Kazanmak İçin Bunları Yapacak | Tudor İlk Derbi Galibiyetinin Peşinde | Youtube - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Kazanmak İçin Bunları Yapacak | Tudor İlk Derbi Galibiyetinin Peşinde | Youtube - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Adjusting to Life as a University Student - Duration: 5:19.

This is my friend, we were in the same Imagine Day group and then when we were talking

and comparing schedules we realized that we need literally have the exact same STT

so that means we have all of our classes together for first term and second term

it's been pretty good cause we can work together on assignments and homework and stuff

It has not been good? Ok.

My biggest challenge so far, like many

other university students, has just been managing my time effectively.

I have really, really been struggling to get an adequate amount of sleep while

hanging out with friends, exercising, and finishing my work on time and I realize

now that this is definitely taking a huge toll on my body. I've been sick for

about three weeks and at one point I actually had a throat infection and

trust me that is no bueno. So a tip to incoming university

students, make sure you stay healthy and that includes getting enough sleep. But

now I think I'm doing a much better job, I joined an intramural women's soccer team

so it'll be one to two times per week and I think that's a good way just to

incorporate exercise into my schedule and I'm taking a break from studying

today and I'm heading out for lunch with my mom.

Hi mom are you ready to grab food? Yes, let's go.

Hey, it's Olivia and now that I've been at UBC for a couple weeks I just wanted

to check in with you and share what life at UBC has been like for me so far

and so far it's been a really really fun time. Don't get me wrong, there

has been a lot of work and at times it's been challenging but overall I've just

had a really great experience transitioning and I think that's just

because of all the awesome people that I've met all over campus but especially

in my program and at Nootka house. It's 7:45 a.m. on a Friday morning and I'm

just walking to my computer programming lab which is the lab for APSC160 and

coming into university I really didn't expect to like coding that much I

thought it was something kind of nerdy and something like gamers only did which

was kind of passing a lot of assumptions but yeah I actually really, really like

this course and I'm actually it kind of excited for this lab for once.

Hi it's Olivia, and Shaun, and we're having a little study session in the Nootka House lounge.

studying is super fun,. especially if you do it with friends. Welcome to Survivor Man. This is the third day

studying in the house lounge and it's getting gross. We're living off of Monster Energy Drinks

If you're particularly hungry you can peel oranges. Fruit is normally not in the diet of a student.

I don't know when we'll be done this studying spree but I'm getting tired.

I'm getting hungry and I'm desperate. I miss home, I miss my cat.

I missed my car, but most importantly, I miss freedom.

It's much better studying in groups than studying alone in your room. That's what I discovered.

You can meet a couple of people from out house. This is Isaac.

What faculty are you in Isaac. Engineering. And this is Josh from Port Moody.

Josh dances. Follow us on Instagram @therealnootkagang

Yes we have a house Instagram. Take a quick peek into what life is like at Nootka.

And then way over in the corner is Cy. What program are you in? Engineering.

Dance!

Study with friends, it's great, lots of fun people to study with. The great thing

about going to university is everyone wants to study so it's a great way to

meet some people on your floor and super fun. And make sure you have healthy snacks as you study like our

raspberries, and peas, and hummus, and oranges.

It's Thanksgiving Day today and although I'm

on campus right now I went home yesterday for Thanksgiving dinner with

my family. Basically I just decided to come back to campus so I can study with

some of my friends since I have two pretty big midterms coming up this week

and although a good number of people didn't go home for Thanksgiving we were

all invited for a Thanksgiving dinner together in the dining hall so no one

spends today alone. What I'm trying to say is whether your home is across the

world or just a short drive away like me you'll always have a family right here

on campus. Yeah that's all for now but don't forget to take a quick second

to subscribe if you haven't already and thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Adjusting to Life as a University Student - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

மொட்டை ராஜேந்திரனுக்கு வந்த அதிர்ஷ்டத்தை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood Talkies | Tamil - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> மொட்டை ராஜேந்திரனுக்கு வந்த அதிர்ஷ்டத்தை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood Talkies | Tamil - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Audi RS3 dyno | ABT Sportsline - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> 2018 Audi RS3 dyno | ABT Sportsline - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

ரோஜா பட நாயகி தற்போது என்ன செய்கிறார் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> ரோஜா பட நாயகி தற்போது என்ன செய்கிறார் தெரியுமா ? Tamil Cinema News | Kollywood News | Tamil Rockers - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Voisper - Forgotten Season | 보이스퍼 - 잊혀진 계절 [Immortal Songs 2 / 2017.10.07] - Duration: 5:22.

("Forgotten Season" by Voisper)

(The sentimental end of autumn,)

("Forgotten Season" by Voisper)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét