Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

Hi DIY Diva and welcome to today's video a room decor

video inspired by Sevilla

I recently visited Sevilla and I loved the posters and postcards

They're very artistic and feature very colorful illustrations

This inspired me to do a little makeover on one of my walls in the living room

If you're on a budget and visiting an interesting place but still

want to maintain that vacation feel

Then this is a quick and easy way to do so

It's super easy, it took me less than 5min and the total cost me less than 10 euro

Enjoy this video and let me know in the comments below if you want to see more

room decor videos

Thank you so much for watching and enjoy

First I rolled my poster open and rolled it the other way to straighten it

Push it slightly

Fold it double lightly and push gently.

This way the poster should stay straight

Lay the poster and the postcards on the floor before to determine where you want to put it

And here's a close up of the post cards I got, they were 0.35 eurocents each

I should have gotten an extra one but it's ok

To hang them on the wall I used these poster buddies as it doesn't damage my wall and

I can easily remove it afterwards.

It's like little pieces of chewing gum you can roll and stick to your poster and wall.

I'll leave a link for these online in the description box

Turn your poster and then the postcards and place the poster buddy on strategic places

Since I didn't have much left after that I used only one for the postcards, even half

a square for some

Then you can place it on your wall.

Lay it and then push it so it sticks.

To be sure I pushed a couple of times

Do this and you're done

This is a quick and easy way to bring your vacation home on a budget

What room decor videos would you like to see next?

Let me know in the comments below And if you liked this video, subscribe, like

and share it with your friends

Thank you so much for watching and see you in my next video tomorrow

For more infomation >> 🇪🇸 DIY WALL DECOR IDEA - EASY & CHEAP | SEVILLA INSPIRED | DIY TRAVEL ROOM DECOR IDEAS - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

NUKE x BRAGO - BLESSED | TRAP ARGENTINO (Audio) - Duration: 4:15.

For more infomation >> NUKE x BRAGO - BLESSED | TRAP ARGENTINO (Audio) - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Quien llego - TkNation - Duration: 3:48.

For more infomation >> Quien llego - TkNation - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

I Flew A Plane For The First Time!! - Duration: 12:56.

Guys I flew a plane!

I flew a plane.

Yes you did.

It's crazy.

Ooooh I forgot to film it.

[Really rad music intro]

Hola me amigos! So today, I'm back in Homer with my buddy Dave and his dog Banksy. Say hi!

All right, we're at this house called Moose Manor. Dave and Julia Shapiro.

They're from LA and they just bought this house and Dave helped them, and it's a beautiful house

So we're gonna be hanging out in that bad boy today

but

Right now what we're gonna do

Is we're gonna take this toy out for a little test drive because look at where we are right now

And you can see that's the ocean right there

Beautiful view. Mmmmm! Let's do this.

[Really rad music continues, but is somehow way cooler with drone footage]

[More rad music over drone shots. Because it's super cool]

[Drone buzzing]

I think I'm getting the hang of this

I mean this view is probably like the best thing of the house

Yeah, it's quite cloudy today, but on a clear day. You can see three volcanoes

Harding Ice Field over there. Some glaciers. Mountain range over there.

Pacific Ocean - don't miss that yeah. Oh, yeah the giant Pacific Ocean that's right in front of my face. Yeah

Yeah

The cool part. Want to do the honors? Yeah, so this is this is the elevator

Here

Sure yeah

No one fart.

[Laughing]

What's cool about this is you even have the panic phone

I think you can only talk to God on that one.

So this is my

bedroom

For the night, but the coolest part of this bedroom is this

Is this deck

Oh there goes

Is this deck cause look at this view. I'm serious look

at this view

Yeah, so I am super stoked to wake up to that tomorrow morning.

What are you guys doing?

We're gonna shoot the 454

Oh, yeah, yeah, you know the rounds aren't gonna go that deep

Where are you guys gonna shoot it?

Right out there.

Yeah exactly. Like from the deck down probably yeah, we were thinking yeah

I kinda want to use this and see if it goes through

It'll go through

Take this bad boy out.

I Mean I could have helped you Dave

But I'm shooting so and he's shooting his own way

You wanna go all the way to the weeds?

Yea I think that's good

All right stay there

You got goodies for me?

Yep...there's yours

If you want to put a target on it I'm down

Let's do it. I'm gonna throw one up there.

Wait who is that? Is that Steven Seagal?

It looks like Steven Seagal

That's bad Steven Seagal

Yeah, we don't like that kind of Steven Seagal. That's bad guy Steven Seagal.

Drop three rounds in here one for each of us

Alrighty. Yea lets do it. I'll kick it off

Hey be ready for that recoil. Oh yeah, I'm ready, are you ready? Let's do it

BANG

[Laughing]

That thing is so beastly

You're turn

Oh man

BANG

BANG

It's got a kick.

I think I think somebody actually winged him. Really? He's down! Steven Seagal is down!

Oh he's dead dude

NO WAY!

Dude, oh that two shots went through yeah

Just the two.

Two went through.

We should have checked each time. Yeah. Didn't think about that.

This is how I usually do life right now, it's like one hand doing something one hand vlogging.

You want to grab the camera?

I don't even think I introduced you two to the vlog

This is Dave and Jules. Do you go Jules?

Whatever you want to call me.

Jules

Dave and Jules Shapiro up from LA. They just bought this house

Yeah, so they're like officially Alaskans now and so welcome to the big AK fam. That's right

So much better

Take two guys

Here's...uh...Delaney

Say hello to everybody. Hello.

Why we're out here is for Dave's business technically and so we're shooting a little video inside this house

To kind of promote his real estate business and all the cool things that he does

Technically shooting two videos. The vlog and another vlog basically yeah

Dave's vlog. It's gonna be cool. Yeah. Are you excited? I'm really stoked. Yeah. You look really good. I'm uh Thank you

I just go to the shower and showered in like three days. No cuz we've been out here the whole time so yeah

Roughing it roughing it in this beautiful house

5,000 square feet is tough to find a shower in yeah, yeah, but I did it. I found one okay. I'm so glad for you

Trashcan there. Wait, I got to get the shot we got to get this shot

You don't know how hard to through it because it's got a lot of wind resistance and not much weight

There's no wind in this house Dave

You don't understand aerodynamics

5 bucks if I make it.

From who?

From both of you guys!

What? We didn't say...No...

I'll give you a yeah. I'll give you another dollar. I don't have a dollar bill, but I'll give you one

You get a chance to redeem yourselves

Okay, so not only okay, so it's like the two dollars technically

Okay

And you have one dollar two games. This is a little harder with the camera

This is for two bucks a little nervous

You're uncrumbled it. I know. He's trying to sabotage you.

YEA!

Good morning everybody

You know I'm telling you this is like one of the best views to wake up to

Killer this morning just enjoy my coffee on the

the

personal deck right now and

I'm telling you. This is a beautiful day

And the sun is shining

there's some clouds, but not too many so it's nice and

What we're gonna do is we're gonna go flying

Bye Banksy

Onward and upward as they say, but we're literally going upward

[Top Gun Theme]

Ready to roll yeah, let's do it. Let's go

Guys I flew a plane. I flew a plane. Yes, you did, it's crazy actually yeah, alright well

Thank you, Dave, Delaney

David and Julia for this weekend

Beautiful day, ended it with some flying. If you liked this video and all the other ones, please like comment subscribe

Smash the like button

All of it. Thank you, I appreciate that. Other than that. Thanks for watching this video and as always I'll see you next week

Gonna be honest I was a little nervous

Yeah, it's taking a plane. It's like you know you got I have two other people's lives in my hands except

You know David have taken over

No, I wouldn't know

You've made your bed now you must buy it, it's even as a lesson to you yeah to be careful

For more infomation >> I Flew A Plane For The First Time!! - Duration: 12:56.

-------------------------------------------

What is the Best Shoe Polish? | Shoe Polish Review - Duration: 10:18.

Hi, I'm Kirby Allison founder of The Hanger Project.

Here at The Hanger Project we love helping

the well-dressed take care of their wardrobes.

We often receive the question from customers,

is the Saphir Medaille d'Or shoe

polish really the best?

The short answer is absolutely

yes and the purpose of

today's video is to show you

the difference of Saphir Medaille

d'Or versus the other commonly

available shoe polishes that you can find

here in the United States.

If you have any questions during this video please

ask them in the comments section below.

I get back to all those questions personally

and love hearing the questions from our viewers.

Saphir Medaille d'Or is widely

considered to be the best shoe polish in

the world by shoe aficionados

and the reason is because

of the ingredients that Saphir uses

in creating this really special

shoe polish. At its most fundamental level

Saphir Medaille d'Or is different because it

suffered none of the technical

progressions of modern polishes.

It doesn't use any silicones,

it doesn't use any petroleum byproducts.

Instead it uses only the finest

all natural ingredients to create

an absolutely fantastic shoe polish

that not only produces a fantastic shine

but is going to nourish

and condition your shoes

to ensure that the leather stays soft

and supple over a long period of time.

The Saphir Pommadier cream polish uses

seven different types of waxes

and a shea butter in order to provide

a high quality shine

and long lasting deep nourishment.

This is important because it allows the polish

to do a better job rejuvenating

the finish or the patina of your shoes

and with 14 different colors

you can find that perfect match to

your shoes.

The Saphir Medaille d'Or Pate

De Luxe introduces those harder waxes

like montan wax

and beeswax that produce

that high shine

and more importantly if you pursue

it that mirror shine.

So the combination of different types of

waxes and the high quality

of these waxes produce a long

lasting shine that you you'll find

last longer than what you get

with ordinary polishes.

Now the difference with the Saphir Medaille

d'Or shine is that if you see

that it dulls a little bit a simple rebuffing

with the horse hair brush is all that you need

to rejuvenate that shine

and renew it.

You're going to find that it's longer lasting

and it's going to stay looking better

longer. The difference you find

with the competing shoe polishes is

for one they use a petroleum based

turpentine that over time is going

to actually cause the leather to break

down

and some of them even use silicones

which can produce a clogging

of the pores that leads to the cracking

of the leather.

With the Saphir Medaille d'Or you don't have to

worry about any of that because all of them

use again an all natural pine-base

turpentine, no silicones

and only the highest quality ingredients to

nourish and feed the leather.

You also find a much greater variety

and higher quality of waxes

that's going to produce the shine that you want

in your dress shoes.

One of the things that I really love to do here at The Hanger

Project in order to demonstrate the

difference in quality of the Saphir

Medaille d'Or shoe polish is to smear

them onto a white piece of paper.

Now what this is going to allow us to do

is to actually showcase how

more effective the Saphir shoe polishes

are at penetrating the leather

and delivering nourishment.

So I've got a white piece of paper here

and you can see there's no tricks just

a simple white piece of paper

and you can do this at home

with your polishes also.

And so I've got the Saphir wax polish

and I'm just going to take this

with my finger

right

and smear it

onto

this piece of paper.

OK.

Now you can see almost immediately

it's beginning to penetrate that paper

and you can see it actually penetrating

through the paper

and saturating it.

So here I have the Lincoln shoe polish.

Now I'm using all these neutral just because

it allows us to better see this effect.

This is a new 10.

Now all of the

American made shoe polishes,

there's no question that Lincoln is probably

the best of what's available.

It has a really nice high quality wax

but again part of the problem

with the Lincoln is it's using,

and you can smell it,

is this petroleum based turpentine.

So again you can see the

Lincoln actually did a good job penetrating

that paper similar to the

Sapir Medaille d'Or

but the turpentines

in this are petroleum based.

So the Kiwi I'm just getting a little bit of this

on my finger,

I'm going to smear that.

And with the wax polish again

we're getting a little bit of penetration

but not nearly as much as the Lincoln

and the Lincoln not nearly as much

with the Saphir Medaille d'Or.

So of these three polishes,

again the Saphir Medaille

d'Or is going to do the best in order of penetrating

the leather and delivering those nourishments.

It's also going to have a much higher quality of

long lasting kind of

wax concentration.

But the Lincoln is honestly,

you know a close second

but it's going to be using a petroleum based

turpentine versus the all natural pine

based turpentine

and then of the three you know the

Kiwi certainly

smells the most toxic of the

three. I think that Lincoln actually adds

a perfume

if I remember correctly

and has the least amount of

waxes, so if you have

a high quality pair of shoes that you care about,

I would never let someone use a Kiwi wax

on those.

Lincoln is OK

but again here The Hanger Project we certainly

maintain that the Sapir Medaille d'Or is

the highest quality

and it's certainly the most pleasant to work with.

And so the reason that a petroleum based turpentine

is bad for your leather shoes is that

the petroleum product is going

to actually break down those

those kind of fat

and liquids that you have

in a natural leather.

And so over time you know

it certainly leads to the degradation

of the leather itself.

Now that's not to say that if you polish a pair

of shoes with the Lincoln shoe polish

or even a Kiwi you're going to immediately

ruin them.

But if you're someone that's really investing in high

quality footwear

and you're asking yourself how can I take

the best care of these shoes as possible?

You absolutely are going to be taking better

care of your shoes with the Saphir Medaille d'Or

than you would Lincoln

and especially more than you would be

with kiwi.

The second thing to remember is again the

availability of pigment colors

and then the quality of the waxes

used in the polish itself

are going to again produce a higher

quality shine that's longer

lasting

and that's going to re-shine

and re-buff more easily

with the simple use of a horse hair brush.

So next we're going to demonstrate the difference between

the Saphir Medaille d'Or Pommadier

cream polish,

the Meltonian cream polish

and the Kelly shoe cream.

So I'm going to do the same thing

with the Saphir cream polish that I did

with the wax.

I'm going to take a little bit on my finger

and I'm just going to smear

it onto

this swatch.

Now you can see that's immediately penetrating

into that that paper

and you can see how it's fully saturating

that paper.

The fact that it's turning darker in the

same way that if you took a drop of water

on the paper is just showing

that the polish is penetrating

into the leather to deliver that

nourishment.

Now if I do this

with the Meltonian,

you're going to see a dramatically different

effect.

So Meltonian is

primarily water based

and so as you can see

again I'm not doing any

tricks here. I've got this on my finger.

I'm rubbing it onto the paper

and you can see that it's hardly

penetrating that paper at all.

So if you're polishing your shoes

with the Meltonian shoe polish

you're essentially just rubbing something on

the surface of the shoe

that's not doing anything to nourish

and protect the leather itself.

And over time again as this

accumulates on top of the leather

it's going to cause the leather to crack.

The Kelly shoe cream is really similar

to the Meltonian in that it's a water

based formulation

and is not going to

actually penetrate

the surface of the leather to do anything.

Now here you're saying I

rubbed a pretty generous amount on top

of the paper and it's not even penetrating

the paper at all.

So if the Kellys

and the Meltonian aren't capable of

saturating a piece of computer

paper,

it's certainly not capable of

nourishing your leather

shoes at all.

I mean a great example is a pair of shoes that

I inherited from my grandfather whenever

he passed away.

Beautiful crocodile pair of shoes that you can

see in our "how to shine exotic

leather shoes." Now that's different

than calfskin

but still he properly cared for those

shoes; I was able to nourish them

with the Saphir Reptan whenever I inherited

those and it's a pair of shoes that I

absolutely cherish

and enjoy wearing.

The purpose of this demonstration was to show

you how there is a real quality difference

in the Saphir Medaille d'Or shoe polish,

particularly in the quality

of the solvent or the pine based turpentine

that is used to emulsify

the waxes and allow the polish to actually

penetrate the leather to deliver

those nourishments to feed it.

As you saw with the other shoe creams.

they weren't even able to penetrate

a piece of paper.

You can bet for sure that they're not going to do

anything for your leather dress shoes.

And with the wax polishes you could see that

between the three there was a difference

although it was slightly less pronounced than

in the wax than the cream polishes.

All of the Saphir products used in this video

are available on hangerproject.com.

Check us out to view the largest most comprehensive

selection of luxury shoe

and garment care products in the world.

If you have any questions about anything we

discussed in this video please ask them

in the comments section below.

I get back to all those questions personally.

Lastly if you like this video give us the

thumbs up

or more importantly subscribe to the channel

and turn on your notifications,

so you receive notifications

whenever we release new videos.

I'm Kirby Allison founder of The Hanger Project.

Here at The Hanger Project,

we love helping the well-dressed take

care of their wardrobes.

Thanks for joining us.

For more infomation >> What is the Best Shoe Polish? | Shoe Polish Review - Duration: 10:18.

-------------------------------------------

The Last Jedi Trailer - Hux Reacts - Duration: 3:42.

well hello friends

it's your old pal Armitage

and i've had a few drinks

and when you have a few drinks

sometimes you get some delightful ideas

and i got a delightful idea today

i decided i'm going to do a reaction video

to the latest Last Jedi trailer

isn't that perfect?

i'm in the movie you see

i'm in the movie and i'm going to react to it

let's roll this thing

oh of course there's Ren's backside

you're welcome ladies

the gorilla walkers or whatever they're called

more Ren of course. Ren, Ren, Ren

wait a minute

didn't the scavenger destroy that lightsaber at the end of The Force Awakens?

her yes her. didn't she destroy it?

you mean he made one just like it? it was s**t why did he do that?

(singing along) dum, dum, dum, dum, dum

he needs a haircut

don't fall

wouldn't it be great if she just fell?

that'd be hilarious

he really needs a haircut

i mean look at that he looks like a shaggy dog

oh sorry i nodded off

oh him again great

oh i wonder what he's gonna do

ooh he's going to break some s**t of course he is

oh spinny spinny spinny i'm such a great pilot

i'm better than every...oh

are you going to kill your mother?

no, no you're not going to kill your mother

you're such a big baby

whah, is that penguin flying the Millennium Falcon?

he's gay

oh that gave me a h**d on

oh sorry

cut your hair, oh those are cute

i guess he didn't kill his mother

stop blowing up our Tie Fighters

oh hello Supreme Leade...

ooh you're torturing her

good move good move

oh what?

oh no, no, no, no, no

that's complete misdirection

that is not going to happen

never going to happen

wait a minute

is this the end of the trailer?

is that it?

okay let me see if i have this straight

you got a shot of a penguin flying the Millennium Falcon

but you didn't get a shot of General Hux?

not one moment featuring me?

that

is ridiculous

i hate this movie

i hate it

i'm not going to see it ever

For more infomation >> The Last Jedi Trailer - Hux Reacts - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

2017 World Championship Quarterfinals Opening Tease - Duration: 1:58.

I don't believe people will remember you for making it to Quarterfinals.

In order to be remembered you have to continually perform well on a higher stage.

Just getting to Quarterfinals is a feat in and of itself.

However since we got to Finals last year

in order for us to be satisfied, we have to get to Finals.

Our opponent is an NA team.

Shouldn't we show that China is better than NA?

The name SKT itself is synonymous to winning a title.

I think, from making it out of Groups and getting into the Quarterfinals, Semifinals

these are all just part of a process.

Regardless of the sport, everyone always remembers the champions.

For more infomation >> 2017 World Championship Quarterfinals Opening Tease - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: The NFL Has Crashed! - Duration: 1:25.

Breaking: The NFL Has Crashed!

Monday Night Football's ratings have come in and they have fallen to a season low.

All projects are showing the NFL Anthem protest has failed and is incredibly umfavorable among

Americans.

Deadline.com reported: It felt like a little bit of history was being made on Monday Night

Football as the Tennessee Titans finally snapped their streak of 11 consecutive losses to the

Indianapolis Colts.

However, as social media sparked with ESPN not showing the playing of the national anthem,

another type of history was also being made: Last night's primetime broadcast of the

Titans' 36-22 victory stumbled to a season low with a 6.1 in metered market results.

In a season stained by overall ratings declines and political controversy, that NFL Week 6

rating is down 13% from the early numbers of the much tighter October 9 matchup between

the Minnesota Vikings and Chicago Bears.

That MNF season low went on to deliver a 3.7 rating among adults 18-49 and a total viewership

of 10.3 million.

It's worth noting that the peek of last week's MNF came at halftime on the Disney-owned

cabler when the new Star Wars: The Last Jedi trailer debuted.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: The NFL Has Crashed! - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

The Untold Truth Of Malia Obama - Duration: 6:10.

Former President Barack Obama's daughters managed to keep a pretty low profile during

their time in the White House.

But now enrolled at Harvard, and stepping out from her parents' shadows, Malia Obama

is making headlines of her own!

All-American birthday

July 4th b-day girl Malia has spent many birthdays in a hotel room, basically spending her whole

life celebrating in between her father's political appearances.

The Chicago Tribune reported that in 2008, "She spent the evening in a Holiday Inn Express

hotel room in Montana.

During a break in campaigning, the family partied in the hotel room, ordering in dinner

and a birthday cake and dancing to her favorite songs from artists such as the Jonas Brothers

and Hannah Montana."

But in 2009, she was the first in her family to have a birthday in the White House.

And it was epic.

Around 20 of her friends joined her at Camp David in the days before her birthday, followed

by a South Lawn barbecue and fireworks back at the White House, along with a giant sleepover.

But does any of that compare to her 18th birthday bash with Kendrick Lamar and Janelle Monae?

That's a tough call!

Choosing a pet

During her father's campaign, one of the things he promised Malia and Sasha was that, win

or lose, he'd get them a dog.

But that was easier said than done.

Obama told the press, "We have two criteria [for deciding on a dog] that have to be reconciled.

One is that Malia is allergic so it has to be hypoallergenic."

The other criteria they hoped to meet was adopting from a shelter.

After an exhaustive search, in April 2009 the world finally met Bo Obama, a Portuguese

water dog that was a gift from Senator Ted Kennedy.

It seems Bo wasn't an issue for Malia's allergies, considering a second Portuguese water dog

named Sunny arrived in 2013.

Driver's Ed. with the Secret Service

Sure, she might have Secret Service to drive her around, but like any teen, Malia was excited

to learn how to drive herself.

Admitting that driving is a part of normal life outside of the White House, Michelle

told Jimmy Fallon,

"We're gonna have to figure that out.

Ladies and gentlemen in DC, watch out.

Malia Obama on the road."

CNN reported that Michelle revealed to Rachel Ray that the Secret Service wouldn't even

let her get in the car with Malia — and took on the task of teaching her themselves.

College bound

According to the New York Times, the president told his daughter "not to stress too much

about having to get into one particular college," reporting that Malia was choosing between

"Ivy League schools, liberal arts colleges and at least one top-ranked public university."

Malia graduated from Sidwell Friends in 2016, but the Times reported that instead of heading

to college that fall, she would take a year off.

Not only did she want to wait for the end of her father's second term, but her final

college choice — Harvard — actually recommends gap years.

As the website states it, "Harvard College encourages admitted students to defer enrollment

for one year to travel, pursue a special project or activity, work, or spend time in another

meaningful way," claiming that about 80 to 110 students defer their start date each year

— including the president's daughter!

Protesting the pipeline

Though Malia took a gap year from school, she didn't take a break from politics.

During her time off, she protested the Dakota Access Pipeline.

In an interview with Seth Meyers, Shailene Woodley revealed that Malia attended a protest

at the Sundance Film Festival, saying:

"I thought that was really moving and inspiring…

It was neat to see her be invested personally and separately from her family in these causes."

She can't run for President 'til 2033, but it looks like Malia might have a future in

politics...

High profile intern

Malia has taken on some serious internships — though she definitely wasn't picking up

anyone's Starbucks order.

In 2014, she got to work as a production assistant on the set of Halle Berry's Extant.

Then in 2015, Malia worked on the set of HBO's Girls.

And she went on to learn even more about the film industry, thanks to an internship with

big-league Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein.

But all this was no surprise to the Obamas.

Michelle told People back in 2012, "Malia has expressed some interest in filmmaking.

Just like her father, she is an avid reader, and she enjoys movies."

But will she ditch Washington for Hollywood?

We'll just have to wait to find out.

Secret trip

While the public knew that Malia was going to be spending her gap year vacationing with

her parents and interning, no one knew she was also going to Bolivia and Peru through

a Colorado-based organization called Where There Be Dragons.

The organization's three-month gap year program helps students "examine current political

trends, social movements, and environmental conservation efforts in the mountains and

jungles of Bolivia and Peru."

When we say that no one knew she was going, we're talking no one other than her family

and the Secret Service — and that includes the guides.

While guides were aware of the need of American bodyguards, they didn't know who the guards

were there to protect.

One guide told The New York Times, "There was a blonde girl, and we assumed she was

the important one," only much later learning, that it was Malia Obama who had joined them

on their trek.

Low-key Ivy League

When Malia moved into her Harvard dorm in August 2017, many people at the school were

excited about her arrival, with some in the area rushing to take photos — but Malia

wasn't having it.

TMZ showed footage of her clapping back at a woman trying to get a photo of her:

"Are you just gonna take it in my face like an animal in a cage?"

Fortunately, her fellow Harvard students are more laid back about her attendance.

One student told the Boston Globe, "It's not unusual that we have some well-known students

here, either because of their parents' name or because they've done something incredible...I

would just treat her like any other student."

Normal teen, extraordinary life

If there's one thing all of this reveals about Malia, it's that she's, well, normal.

Her dad's presidency is just that: his.

She's still looking to make a name for herself and by the looks of it, is doing a pretty

good job!

Her dad told Ellen,

"She's just a really smart, capable person, and she's ready to make her own way."

Thanks for watching!

Click the List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus, check out this cool stuff we know you'll love too!

For more infomation >> The Untold Truth Of Malia Obama - Duration: 6:10.

-------------------------------------------

24 Reasons Spider-Man: Homecoming Is Better Than The Spider Man Trilogy - Duration: 8:04.

The Spiderman trilogy films had Peter spitting webbing out his wrists. If Peter Parker truly

exhibited the traits of a spider, it would make more sense for him to spit webbing out

his butt. In Spider-man: Homecoming, he had web shooters instead which is a better idea.

Not every terrorist is an ex scientist or a victim of a science experiment gone wrong.

The villains in the Sam Raimi are all science experiments gone wrong, but in Spider-man:

Homecoming, Vulture is just a regular blue collar worker with a with motives that seem

much more realistic.It never made sense why Peter would choose the career of being a photographer

for the Daily Bugle in Sam Raimi's trilogy. The newspaper business has been in a steady

decline since 2001 and the first Spider-man film was released a year after the dip. Peter

Parker is smarter in Spider-Man: Homecoming and makes his money through Google adsense

by posting his footage online. This is the first Spider-man movie where the villain doesn't

talk to himself. He eventually gets sent to prison while the other crazy people that talk

to themselves in the Sam Raimi trilogy die which is good thing because they would never

be sent to prison for their crimes since they'd be able to plead insanity crediting their

crimes to the voices in their heads. Peter Parker's spider sense is straight ca ca.

Every mentor he chooses turns out to be a villain in Spider-Man 1, 2, and 3. Norman

becomes the Green Goblin, Dr. Octavius become Doc Oct, Dr. Connors with the missing arm

will eventually become the lizard, and the symbiote causes Peter to become the bad guy.

In Spider-man Homecoming, his mentor Tony Stark actually teaches him a thing or two

on what it really means to be a hero. It seems like everyone in the Spiderman trilogy has

daddy issues. Peter doesn't have a daddy or uncle. Harry has a daddy who hates him,

and this same dad haunts him for the rest of the trilogy, Mary Jane has a daddy who

yells a lot, and Gwen Stacy's dad is disengaged and doesn't even know who she's dating

(audio). Only two people have daddy issues (if you want to include Iron Man). I'm not

even sure you want to include Vulture's daughter, because he only kills and steals

to afford a better life for his wife and daughter. The point of origin stories is to find out

how a hero becomes a hero. They dropped the ball in the Sam Raimi trilogy because Peter

is already fully experienced in web slinging midway through the movie. You appreciate Peter

more in Spider-man: Homecoming because he never fully gets the hang of his powers and

probably won't until the end of this trilogy. I can't stand when Hollywood doesn't hire

based on the characters attributes. There's a love interest with dyed hair in all the

Sam Raimi films. Just hire a real blonde or hire a real red head. All the girls in this

movie wear their hair natural. It never made sense how, even though Peter was a loser in

school, all the prettiest girls in the franchise were attracted to him. This never happens

in real life. The pretty girls in Spider-man: Homecoming find Peter attractive for the same

reasons everyone else in the school thinks he's a loser. They like him because of his

brains since they're geniuses too and they like him because he's awkward, because they're

awkward and could relate. It was always kind of awkward watching Spider-man take advantage

of the hotties in the trilogy. He would kiss them knowing good and well they wouldn't

have kissed him if they knew he was Peter Parker. There are no kissing scenes in Spider-man:

Homecoming because this Peter Park has morals. Speaking of hotties. Aunt May is fine in this

movie. There's a funeral scene in every film in the Spider-man trilogy. What type

of hero lets that much people die annually like that? It sucks that the MCU is allergic

to killing meaningful characters, but it was refreshing to see a Spiderman film without

a funeral scene for once. The is the first Spider-man film when they don't throw Uncle

Ben's death all in your face. Collectively, Uncle Ben had more screen time in the Sam

Raimi franchise than Venom did and that's a crime. In Spider-man: Homecoming, they only

mention him by name because nobody's interested in his storyline (audio). The storylines we

are interested in is the Avengers. That's why it's awesome that Spidey's universe

is meshed with the MCU's this time around. Sony only had the rights to the Spider-man

catalog. Although Spidey is the most popular Marvel character, it gets dull watching a

film centered around one superhero. The X-men films are always better than the standalone

Wolverine films and the MCU ensemble films are always better than the stand alones. There's

more diversity in this movie than a Crayola box. (Carlton Banks audio: I've got jungle

fever, she's got jungle fever, we've got jungle fever, we're in love). People of

color have never had any meaningful roles in the original Sony trilogy. I always thought

it was weird that Spider-man never ran out of buildings to web in these movies. It's

like every building's a skyscraper. If I were the bad guys, I'd just commit crimes

in the suburbs so Spidey couldn't chase me down. In this movie, there's actually

a scene where Spidey runs out of buildings and has to foot it all the way to the bad

guys. I was never a fan of how easy it is to be Spider-man in this trilogy. The movie

implies all you need to do is get bit by a spider and as long as you work under 25 hours

at your part time job, you too could be an excellent vigilante. In this version, Peter

got bit by the spider, but he's also great at science so he creates his own webbing,

he's also good at networking and makes friends with Stark who gives him a suit that offers

a competitive advantage so it's more than just the bite that makes him Spider-man, it's

the whole package. I swear Peter's relatives get attacked in every movie. Aunt May gets

kidnapped, Uncle Ben gets shot, and a Jehovah's Witness knocks on Aunt May's door and forces

her to accept Jesus Christ as her lord and savior (audio). Marvel was smart enough to

cut the scenes out of the movie where Aunt May was in danger because the audience doesn't

really care about those elements and they tend to drag the film. New York's public

transportation system sucks. There's a scene in every Spider-man movie where Pete has to

save the day. He's literally stretched thin, and makes the letter T Jesus pose and always

manages to save the day at the end. I like the fact he failed in Spider-Man: Homecoming.

It's like the MCU is telling the audience "um this dude ain't Jesus" and you could

appreciate the humanity in his character. The bullies in these movies are unrealistic.

Jocks vs. Nerds was a thing during the Saved by the Bell era, but in this day in age, this

Flash represents a more realistic bully. He picks at Peter because Peter has something

that he wants and can't obtain. Respect on the academic decathlon team. It feels real

that Flash is a hater because he's just suffering from his own personal insecurities.

The bullies in the trilogy are so fake. Flash wouldn't care about Peter in real life because

he has friends, the prettiest girl in school and the fastest car. Why is he worrying about

Peter? Why is he worrying about Peter? Peter never shows up to work, I doubt he's going

to beat you at photography Eddie if he's never there to compete. Spider-man quit being

Spider-man in this franchise to focus on his personal life. This selfish sum um a b#tch.

He didn't have to quit on this movie because he was technically fired. I know Spider-man

has heightened sense, but I think his blood pressure got heightened when he got bit too

because he is super emotionally and cries for like 10% of the Sam Raimi movies. Sometimes

he's even crying for no reason. This Peter Parker cries once and that's because a building

fell on top of him. All of us would cry at that point. No one notices how Pete is never

around when Spider-man is. It's like the Clark Kent syndrome. It's pretty obvious

he's Spider-Man. Vulture has common sense and puts two and two together and figures

out Spiderman's identity when they first meet. Which is another thing I couldn't

stand about the Sony movies. Whenever someone figures out Spider-man's identity, they

gotta die. Harry died. Doc Oct died. Eddie died. So much people learn Spidey's identity

in this movie and live to see another day. Those are 24 reasons these movies are the

same. You agree? Yes, no, maybe so? If not, politely share your thoughts in the comment

section below and click the subscribe button for more 24 reason videos.

For more infomation >> 24 Reasons Spider-Man: Homecoming Is Better Than The Spider Man Trilogy - Duration: 8:04.

-------------------------------------------

El cómic: De la idea a la imprenta. 04-El guión. - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> El cómic: De la idea a la imprenta. 04-El guión. - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Arduino | LocoNet Interface (Loconet Basics) - Duration: 7:34.

In a previous video we had a look at Digital Command Control. in this video we

are going to have a look at one of the other systems commonly used in modern

railroading which is LocoNet. We'll start off with a small introduction to

the LocoNet system and then jump straight into connecting an Arduino to

LocoNet to send and receive LocoNet messages. LocoNet was developed by Digitrax

as part of a DCC train control system and it was developed to handle

the communications between throttles stationary and decoders and other devices

that needed to communicate with the command station. LocoNet is a

peer-to-peer local area network and Digitrax designed it for very high traffic

capacity, freeform wiring as well as future system expandability and ease of

upgrade. It is a separate circuit from the track power used to run model trains

over the years LocoNet has been adopted by several other manufacturers in Europe

notably by Uhlenbrock. You will find LocoNet on Uhlenbrock Intelliboxes

Fleischmann Twin Center, Digikeijs DR5000 and many many more. The great thing about

LocoNet is that all modules attached to it know what all other modules are

doing. Because of this design you will find that LocoNets main benefit is the

ability for modules to run stand alone without the need of a central command station.

LocoNet is a networking technology that uses CSMA/CD or

Carrier Sense Multiple Access / Collision Detection. It's similar to Ethernet

networking commonly used to interconnect various network devices such as

computers, high-speed modems, printers and so on but LocoNet is optimized for

model railroading. Carrier Sense means that the message sync is done within the

message stream since all devices on the network see all the messages being

transmitted. The devices also know when the network is busy

Multiple Access refers to the ability of all devices to access the network and

generate messages on their own without direction from a central controller

Collision Detection means that when two devices try to send

messages at the same time thus, creating a conflict, they can resolve those

conflicts on their own. LocoNet uses standard American phone line wiring

these cables have six wires which is two more than you will find in Europe

The inner wires number three and four carry the actual LocoNet signal. The other two

number two and five are signal ground. The outer wires one and six carry either

railsync signal from the central unit or they carry 12 volts DC current

This is the only difference between a LocoNet B and a LocoNet T terminal. Because a

booster needs a railsync signal you will need to connect it to a LocoNet B

terminal the LocoNet B terminal also has a lower maximum power output it's

only 200 milliamps. the LocoNet T can deliver 500 milliamps and its purpose is

to connect throttles, decoders and other LocoNet accessories. now before you head

on over to my GitHub to download the schematics and the PCB I have to put in

a little disclaimer. The PCB was designed using schematics I found on the internet

and I'm not an electrical engineer everything is working perfectly and

hasn't damaged any of the LocoNet equipment that I have, but I'm not able

to test it against all LocoNet equipment. So be advised. And the last

thing I want to say about this PCB design is that it uses the LM311N

comparator. When used with LocoNet the LM311N is used a little bit out of

spec. As we speak I'm working on a new PCB design using the LM393 comparator

also this new PCB design will integrate both LocoNet and DCC on

same PCB. I will put it out here as soon as the

design is finished. Now let's head on over to the software side. We'll open up

the Arduino IDE wait for it to start up and i'll check

if I have the right Arduino selected. In my case the Arduino Nano. I'll check the serial

port and i'll start by installing the LocoNet library using the library manager

Wait for it to update the installed libraries.

And we will search for LocoNet and we'll just install the latest version. Now once the LocoNet

library has been installed it also installed a couple of examples. And we'll

open up the LocoNet Monitor example.

We will hit the button to compile and

upload this sketch and we'll wait for the upload to complete

and once the upload is finished we'll open up the serial monitor. In the serial

monitor we'll make sure that we have selected the correct baud rate.

now let's start pushing some buttons on my command station and see what happens

and I can see LocoNet messages coming in. So the interface seems to be working fine

let's disable track power and remember the last line which says RX 82

Digitrax has made a Personal Edition LocoNet PDF available

which describes the protocol specification for non-commercial private use

but to be honest I use the RocRail

Wikipedia site a lot because it also has the same information but in a much more

user-friendly and readable format you can read up on all the 2, 4, 6 and variable

byte message OP codes and let's have a look at the one that I told you to remember.

82

LocoNet uses the 82 OP code for global power off. which was sent out by

my command station when I pressed the red stop button.

in a future video we will

delve deeper into LocoNet and start sending and receiving LocoNet packets

subscribe to my channel to be automatically notified when new videos

come out.

and as always

if you like this video like comment or subscribe

For more infomation >> Arduino | LocoNet Interface (Loconet Basics) - Duration: 7:34.

-------------------------------------------

Svenska språket - Ord och uttryck - Få se... - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Svenska språket - Ord och uttryck - Få se... - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

CBC NL Here & Now Wednesday October 18 2017 - Duration: 1:09:09.

For more infomation >> CBC NL Here & Now Wednesday October 18 2017 - Duration: 1:09:09.

-------------------------------------------

Grings - Limites de Funções Definidas por Várias Sentenças - ( Aula 5 ) - Duration: 11:23.

For more infomation >> Grings - Limites de Funções Definidas por Várias Sentenças - ( Aula 5 ) - Duration: 11:23.

-------------------------------------------

EL Gaming Top 5 Plays - WGL APAC - Duration: 4:59.

Let's take a look at some of the best plays recently in WGL APAC.

EL is surrounded by YaTo who find the first pick of the fight, but EL manage to dig themselves out of the hole with some great shooting.

EL Gaming are backed into a corner against YaTo on Ghost Town, but they take advantage of the mistakes that YaTo makes to find themselves a 5-0 victory.

Quiet from EL Gaming turns around a game by an excellent flank, getting 2 crucial shots into the side of Team Efficiency

Black from EL Gaming gets a crucial pick onto Hate from YaTo, opening up a flank for EL Gaming and letting them get onto cap.

A misplay from Saffee of Team Efficiency is capitalized on by EL Gaming, as they take him out and go on to secure the series.

Overall, a great week of tanking. Thanks for watching, we'll see you next time on the battlefield.

For more infomation >> EL Gaming Top 5 Plays - WGL APAC - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

El cómic: De la idea a la imprenta. 05-Entrevistado por Bronco. - Duration: 5:44.

For more infomation >> El cómic: De la idea a la imprenta. 05-Entrevistado por Bronco. - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Hand Body Painting - Coloring Pages Hands for Babies - How to Draw Hands for Children - Art for Kids - Duration: 1:20.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> Hand Body Painting - Coloring Pages Hands for Babies - How to Draw Hands for Children - Art for Kids - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

UK basketball chosen to win SEC - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> UK basketball chosen to win SEC - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] Gfriend biting each other, Sinrin, Unnie line, Main line, Tom and Jerry, Tall line - Duration: 4:39.

*Yerin's hobby: Biting her members*

*1st attempt* Sinrin

*fail*

*act as if she was sneezing* *2nd attempt*

*success*

*revenge, bite ear?*

*Unnie line, bite hair*

*Yerin thinking: Sophrodite's hair?* *Yuju too*

Yerin: we ate something like this (hair) just now (for sowon's birthday) *they ate pasta*

*next, eating face?*

Sowon: Congratulation! for last broadcast (for fingertip)

Yuju: Thanks for coming to the fan sign just now

Eunha: Yes, but what is this, who bobo here? Her mouth is really huge!

Sinb: Yerin-unnie, what is this!

Eunha: She bobo with her mouth open this widely!!

Yuju: Isn't it this? Eunha: Her mouth is really huge!

Umji: Only one possible culprit, this person here

Eunha: Her(yerin) hobby~

Sowon: What is this? Sinb: Yerin's bobo, like this

*Yuju learnt well from gayerin, biting face?* Sinb: Why is everyone doing this to me?

*again*

Sinb thinking: eunha's bear ear hairband is blocking me...

*bite, throw*

*Sinb biting Yerin's finger*

*revenge*

*Other victims of face biting*

*Sinb squeezing unnie to the side wall*

*revenge: head bite!*

*1st attempt, failed*

*accidentally hit Omuji behind*

*2nd attempt, Forehead BITE!*

*Arm bite! and sin's bobo*

*Eunha too, shoulder bite! during love whisper 1st win* *Yujeuna <3*

*Talking about the difference in their bites?* Yerin: Sowon-unnie is violently "A-ing!"

DJ: Sowon-shi why you do that? What is the feeling?

Yerin: It's really painful!

Sowon: I like the "flesh filling my teeth?" feeling

Umji: Eat meat instead. Eunha: she always leave teeth marks

*Tall line* *forearm BITE*

*Satisfied Sowon*

*Tall line ON FIRE* Yupup: Head BITE!

*... smells ... *

*forearm BITE*

Sinb: Yeah!

Happy Kid-Sowon *Sinb saw the teeth marks*

Sinb: Members always tease me like this...

*Many fake bites too*

*Arm BITE!*

*Bonus: Super cute eunha =)* Sowon about to end the broadcast.

Super cute Eunha: Don't turn off yet Sowon: We will end here

*and Omuji explaining yerin's hobby*

[thanks for watching!! Subscribe and comment if you found other biting scenes. haha xD]

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét