Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 19 2017

Please Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> (Liberian Music 2017) KPANTO - Don't Trust them official Music Video - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Mind Blowing AlphaGo Zero AI Learns Itself At Superhuman Levels - Duration: 4:53.

Hi, I'm Heathcliff and this is Lions Ground.

I hope you have a fantastic day.

An Artificial Intelligence called "AlphaGo Zero" was able to master the Chinese game

GO in three days time from scratch which is considered one of the hardest games

in the world and knew how to defeat the Go champion master Lee Se-Dol 4 times.

Go is an incredibly boring board game that originates from China.

The players play with whites and black little stones that resembles Dutch Salty liquorice

also called Zwart Witjes.

Beware, do not eat the stones.

The game is very difficult because of its complexity.

AlphaGo Zero had 0.0% knowledge about the game and got three days to master the game.

The computer did not get any help from outside.

Without human input, generations of information, or centuries old tactics, yet the computer

defeat the Go champion.

He won 100 games to zero.

He even applied methods that people never used in the game.

My head will explode if I'd learn that level.

Therefore mindblowing.

This is not news because it can master a boring board game but that a computer without knowledge

can solve super mindblowing problems in a very short time.

That was lead researcher for AlphaGo Professor David Silver, a DeepMind video.

Imagine this technique is being used to solve economic problems, disease control, science,

and technology.

Do you think this can improve our world?

Let it know in the comment section.

Become member of the 'pride', join the club, visit patreon.com/lionsground and access to

ad-free content: behind the scenes, bloopers, underground stories, monthly live-sessions,

and many more and this all exclusively on Patreon "and" you support my work.

So join the club, visit patreon.com/lionsground.

To watch more of my videos click the videos on the screen.

Thank you for watching.

I'll see in the next video.

I'm Heathcliff, your host, this is lions ground

For more infomation >> Mind Blowing AlphaGo Zero AI Learns Itself At Superhuman Levels - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

ASMR HALLOWEEN Roleplay | COLLAB BRASIL | português | SPECIAL #HalloweenASMR 2017 👻🕸🎃 - Duration: 32:37.

ASMR BRAZIL PRESENTS

ASMR up there

Soft Dai ASMR

ASMR Najla

Milla Dumas

ASMR Cat Kawaii

Hellen ASMR

ASMR Time

ASMR by Jéssica Guedes

Magic Dreams ASMR

Halloween Special

I am the death

calm, calm..

No need to worry

I did not come to get you yet.

For more infomation >> ASMR HALLOWEEN Roleplay | COLLAB BRASIL | português | SPECIAL #HalloweenASMR 2017 👻🕸🎃 - Duration: 32:37.

-------------------------------------------

Corrugated Iron Capital of the World - Tirau, Waikato, New Zealand - Duration: 4:34.

Hi Everyone

Kubic here

Today

We're going to...

Tirau

Let's go!

Here we are in Tirau

... which is famous as corrugated iron capital

Let's check the town out

Nice idea!

Tirau is located...

...50 kms southeast of Hamilton

... with population...

... just little bit over 690 people

Imagine that

Cool cycler

Amazing

Nice

Weather is awesome today

Feels like summer time

Every business of family...

... try to build its own cool sign...

... from corrugated iron

Tirau is a major junction...

... in the New Zealand state highway network

... this is the best place for...

... a quick coffee break

Cafe's on every corner

He-he

There is also the cooliest...

... visitor center

Thanks for watching

Leave a like 👍

Turn on 🔔 notifications

Consider to subscribe

Share with Friends

... and see you soon

Bye...

For more infomation >> Corrugated Iron Capital of the World - Tirau, Waikato, New Zealand - Duration: 4:34.

-------------------------------------------

Chatbot Course - Who are chatbots for? - [Build Your Own Chatbot] - Duration: 3:17.

It would be easy to dismiss chatbots as something that's only relevant to big companies.

Sure, Spotify and Starbucks need a chatbot, but what about my small business?

I believe that bots provide incredible value to smaller companies.

In fact, historically, technology has long enabled smaller companies to provide great

customer care that was once only available to companies with deep pockets.

Big companies might be able to afford to hire enough people to support a large volume of

requests from customers.

Smaller companies might not.

A sudden influx of requests for support or information can overwhelm most businesses

- especially smaller ones, which are usually less staffed.

Longer waiting times, whether on the phone, in chat, or by email, also frustrate your

customers with a host of negative consequences for your business.

And let's face it, you might not be able to afford even a single person to be on standby

simply to answer your visitors' questions in a "chat with us" box on your site.

Wouldn't it be nice to look professional by providing a live chat service like the

big guys do, while actually cutting down on the amount of support you have to provide?

Note that I'm not advocating replacing human support or sales teams entirely.

That's not the point of chatbots.

Instead the goal is to augment your available resources.

In the case of a support chatbot, this is accomplished by limiting the number of times

that a human has to be referred to because the bot isn't capable of handling a given

query.

Your chatbot might, for example, collect relevant information from prospective customers before

you personally follow up with them.

Or it might provide assistance in answering the most common questions and requests for

information.

Bonus points for doing so immediately and on a 24/7 basis.

In other words, a chatbot can act as a filter to handle the most common scenarios.

For example, a hotel might drastically cut down on the number of calls that its reception

desk receives simply by having a chatbot that replies to the most common inquires, such

as restaurant hours or checkout times, perhaps setting an alarm call, or figuring out how

to connect to the Wi-Fi.

This leaves the hotel staff with a greater degree of time and energy to tackle more elaborate

requests, such as changing rooms because one of their customers found crickets in their

room.

That actually happened to me, but that's a story for another day.

A well-crafted chatbot that engages your prospective customers or users can also be a great promotional

or marketing tool.

People are more likely to recommend it to their friends over, say, a well-crafted and

informative site.

And this is particularly true if you make your chatbot available on some of the messenger

platforms we discussed earlier.

In short, chatbots are universally useful, regardless of whether you are a one-person

operation or a fortune 500 company.

Throughout this course we'll learn how to leverage Watson Conversation in order to create

chatbots that serve practical business purposes, rather than just being amusing or a gimmick.

For more infomation >> Chatbot Course - Who are chatbots for? - [Build Your Own Chatbot] - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Quiz 2 - How well do we know each other - Extraordinary Normal #14 - Duration: 7:43.

Hello everybody! We are back! We're back again!

This is part 2 of our quiz video. Part 2 yeah so we are still on that quiz video,

asking each other questions and knowing what we know about each other

mm-hm. So yeah, so last time you were the one, who asked the first question, so it's

my turn to ask the first question. Okay shoot. Your first question is, what

was my first smartphone brand? What was it?

The brand? Yes

What was my first smartphone? I go for a Samsung now. Yeah but Samsung what?

I have to know the whole thing? Yeah I told you before.

Zero. Bääää

No I get half a point for Samsung. No it's Samsung Ace

You also had it I think.

During the time I went to university, where did I live?

Which city? Weiz

In which city did you live? Vienna. No. Graz? Yes but this doesn't count no

No, because I get confused Graz Weiz, which one is the town there.

How many sisters and brothers do I have and mention their names

Two sisters. Mhmm

Chico but her name is Margareth. No its Chico. And Mervis. Yeah Mervis. And four brothers

Charles, Percy, George Junior. It's three, so it's not four, bäääää. It's three, not four. Nooo

Half a point. I counted you as well. No half a point.

What are my two grannie's names?

But you never told me babe, this is, we talked about it, you never told me. I told you

the name of my granny who lives at home a lot. No. Yes

Oma. Yes Oma and Oma. yeah Oma and your Oma.

Waltraud and Barbara.

Waltraud, how could I remember that come on, Waltraud

The other question is, what's my favorite dessert? Easy, me I'm giving you easy questions like.

What's my favorite dessert? I am not sure now. You know it. If your favorite dessert is mine

Just mention one, if you say two or three it's a no answer

I am telling you. You know this but I give you...

Cheese Cake? Yes

But don't say it as in guessing because then your are guessing. Because I was not sure.

What was my first dog's name?

This wasn't in the discussion that we would be

asking us each other those type of questions, come on, we said like normal

ordinary questions. Come on. This is a normal question. No no no

Leni

No that's the dog that is still alive

But very similar

Eni

Weni

Nelly

You have zero points so far. I chose my questions very good

When did that come to Ireland? That is your next question? What do you want the year,

the month, the day? The year

Now I have to count.

Five. 2011. Yeah

Not counting the time when I was still a baby

what was the shortest hairstyle I ever had like in like showing

you had like shortest like there. Yes correct

You put it there. Oh I put

What's my favorite sport? Watching or playing? Both watching and playing.

Football

And playing

Basketball or Football

Yeah. I know him inside out. Because I gave you easy questions. Do you think if I

had thought that we'll be telling each other what hairstayle I had?

How many short hairstyle, I could have

You could have asked me all of those questions

No I thought we're just asking each other like normal easy questions

Then you will like my last question.

What is my blood type? I told you, we talked about it

0

Yes, you get an extra

point if you know positive or negative

Positive. Correct

Your last one is

mention one thing that annoys you when I do

Criticizing me

I don't criticize you anyway

Yeah? No. What is it then?

One thing that I say or do that annoys you so much,

not annoys you in that way but that gets to you big time

It's when I do something that you don't want

that is contrary to what you have said

then it annoys you, you get it? Yeah

So it's zero for you

So you won by half you? You win again

Anyway she won again with a half point, but she was just too mean to me

Thanks for watching guys, this was part two of our quiz getting to know each other

Thanks for watching

Bis später (See you later)

Tsiku labwino (Have a nice day)

Bye

For more infomation >> Quiz 2 - How well do we know each other - Extraordinary Normal #14 - Duration: 7:43.

-------------------------------------------

Giggs x Drake Type Beat - Blanco ( prod. HittahBeats ) - Duration: 4:03.

For more infomation >> Giggs x Drake Type Beat - Blanco ( prod. HittahBeats ) - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

【PD FT】Hand in Hand「 Versión en Español + Sub 」【Feat. Kagamine Len V4x】 - Duration: 2:58.

For more infomation >> 【PD FT】Hand in Hand「 Versión en Español + Sub 」【Feat. Kagamine Len V4x】 - Duration: 2:58.

-------------------------------------------

SPORTS FROM A TO Z | Romanian ABC Lesson #6 - Duration: 3:54.

SPORTS FROM A TO Z

Sporturi de la A la Z

Sports from A to Z

Hi. This is Mihnea.

Welcome to Romanian Hub, the Ultimate Romanian Language Learning Portal.

In this episode of Romanian ABC Lesson, we'll learn the name of various sports in Romanian.

To help you practice your ABC and the sound of each letter,

I've listed the sports in alphabetical order.

I couldn't find, or there aren't any, sports starting with the letters ă, q, and ț.

Hai să începem.

Let's start.

alpinism – climbing

baschet – basketball

ciclism – cycling

dans – dance

echitație – horse riding

fotbal – football

gimnastică – gymnastics

haltere – weightlifting

inele – still rings

înot sincron – synchronized swimming

judo – judo

karting – kart racing / karting

lupte greco-romane – Greco-Roman wrestling

motociclism – motor racing

natație – swimming (as a sport in general)

oină – oina (a traditional Romanian sport)

patinaj artistic – figure skating

rugbi - rugby

scrimă - fencing

șah – chess

tir cu arcul - archery

unifight – unifight (universal fight)

volei - volleyball

Wushu - Wushu (Chinese martial art)

Xing Yi Quan – Xing Yi Quan (Wudang style of Chinese martial arts)

yachting – yachting

ziplining – ziplining

And that's the end of your Romanian ABC Lesson.

Sporturi de la A la Z

Sports from A to Z

Let me know in the comments section below what your favourite sport is?

Try practicing in Romanian!

And, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE.

In that way you won't miss the next episode.

Ceau.

This is Mihnea, signing out from Bangkok.

For more infomation >> SPORTS FROM A TO Z | Romanian ABC Lesson #6 - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

HOW THE F#*K WOULD YOU STOP THIS in Clash Royale!? - Duration: 10:05.

HOW THE F#*K WOULD YOU STOP THIS in Clash Royale!?

I honestly have no idea what that scream was but today we are going to be playing

super sells brand new game mode mere mode and I understand in yesterday's

video I pretty much said clash Royale was dead but if you watch that video you

would know that I still like the game but I just think there isn't a demand

for the content anymore no earlier this morning I played one battle in the

challenge and I did lose but I then did two friendly battles with this mere mode

and I was absolutely crushing it so in today's video I'm thinking we should

start it off with a friendly battle and then from there we can either continue

to do these or we can move on to the challenge itself oh my god I'm such an

idiot no one is even online in my clan right now so I just wasted its solid

five minutes of my time let's hop into a tournament battle here and let's get

things going oh my god a crazy dag so to start things off I like to go with a

rather aggressive push you know what they have so it's kind of easy to think

of what they'll use the counter you personally I would have used the elite

barbs to counter the elite barbs but this person was not thinking the same as

me now right here if I can get an executioner that would be awesome but uh

yeah unfortunately no executioner for us we have minions on minions on minions

please stop those elite Barb's stopping them just in time now we are on to that

mega minion oh is it gonna get a hit up oh yes we are the true champions we came

out on top of that push with 500 more hit points done so for the next push I'm

thinking either giant or Sparkie in the very bag everyone has said Sparkie is a

beast and I said I was gonna use Sparkie when this update came out but I kind of

completely forgot about that so I am sorry I kinda forgot about my promise I

really like stress how I was really gonna use Sparkie and then I never use

Sparkie so I'm sorry I'm a liar I'm not a man of my word but we're gonna use

Sparkie in today's video so that is all that matters as far as this executioner

goes oh crap okay we gotta wait let's get a mega minion in the back alley

Barb's in the front mega minion should take care of that executioner now let's

get some minions down to help out with all of this those minions were terribly

placed because they all just kind of died but now we have Ally barbs pushing

I don't know what are you Oh dad no get out of here come on dad oh what's going

on Oh yet a tombstone if my dad calls me back I'm gonna be a little bit upset I

can't text on my phone is across my table let's just pretend I don't have my

phone on me Oh God that was spooky let's get it shined down in the very back

though and we're gonna try to get that Sparky push right now or better idea

mirror the giant how was he gonna stop - oh wait he is in now obviously that's

just kind of a joke but we have Sparky and Sparky right now I really need to

get like a mega minion or something down I would like to a wheat barb rush this

right side unfortunately my mega minion is just gonna be going down like oh my

god this isn't good how are we gonna stop this because Sparky is such a beast

let's get a tombstone down that should help out with the Sparky and then let's

get some minions down on defense there is an executioner so screw you dude you

can get out of here um oh god oh god oh executioner's going down how are we

gonna stop this what do we do what do we do oh stop this I'm pretty sure we're

done in this battle I was outplayed if I must say so myself we're we're screwed

that's the simple truth about this one I don't possibly think we could come back

from this 14 seconds yeah I'm sorry guys I let you all down maybe we'll do better

in the next battle though I'm not gonna remove this loss from the video because

I don't really care if I lose in videos I'm not like all those other youtubers

where if I lose I'm gonna throw a big fit but yeah we got stopped still

nobody's online in my clan so we're gonna hop into a nother mirror mode

battle hopefully this one goes a little bit better because that last one was

definitely a big mess I would like to start off with three musketeers but you

know what do we do it do we do it all we did it holy crap what is our boy royal

not gonna start off with though oh he put three musketeers of his own so I

don't know if I want a peashooter now if I want this executioner I'm thinking the

executioner is really just gonna help shred this guy up like look at this his

three musketeers aren't gonna be anything compared to ours we still have

one musketeer on the right we have one on the left I'm gonna get a

dark I went down to help take care of his dark Goblin

and yeah that worked out pretty good for us this guy did near his dark hablen and

unfortunately I don't have enough to stop that but we're doing pretty well

right now we have a good amount of damage done to both of his towers so

next up I'm thinking a giant skeleton and which push I do have to realize this

guy probably has a leaf Barb's in his cycle also since he used his mirror

already he probably has his baby dragon as well so as far as this goes we're

gonna put the witch over here her skeleton should draw that giant skeleton

over and then once the giant skeleton is dead the witch should push behind that

giant skeleton oh okay never mind the giant skeleton is coming around doing

his own thing I am gonna put a baby dragon down I feel like we oh are we

even gonna need that no the baby dragon wasn't needed and instead it's pretty

much dead now because I wasted 4 elixir on her um I'm kind of an idiot more

Three Musketeers for this guy let's get ourselves an executioner in the very

very back I don't want to ignore that right side though because I feel like

he's gonna have some sort of push with her so what I'm thinking is let's get a

leaf Barb's out and I kind of overcommitted in some aspects because

now I don't necessarily have enough to deal with everything on the Left we have

the pea shooter down helping out with that baby dragon helping out with the

musketeer but now we're taken a lot of damage

I might have wasted elixir on that mirror yeah I definitely wasted he likes

our on that mirror as far as this giant skeleton goes we're gonna get another

witch in the middle and oh my God he's doing the same exact annoying push

hopefully the baby dragon is enough to help out this time oh no the witches got

to go the road um okay okay we should be good I don't want to have to put a leaf

Barb's on right there oh yeah so one of them is gonna live but unfortunately one

of them is gonna be dying as well hopefully the door oh the dark goblin

stays in the elite barb is on the top right doing work this is our chance to

come back we weren't ever really like significantly down but we're still gonna

come back three musketeer on three musketeer action right now I have no

elixir what are we possibly gonna do let's get ourselves an executioner down

we have two musketeers pushing on that right side are we gonna go over to in

this video or oh my god really dude we were supposed to win this

damn bad all piss off honestly my bedrooms like 400 degrees right now I

don't know if my parents shut the damn air off but it's really hot and like I'm

sweating so do I have any sweat stains not yet we're pretty damn lucky Expo

battle RAM let's get it the Expo is such a good card we're starting off right

away with the expo and I understand these people have a battle RAM and what

what is he doing he just put an expo to defend in Expo

he had a battle RAM and elite bards and what did this man use he used an expo to

counter and Expo I just want you guys to think about that one real quick what how

stupid can you be I'm sorry if I'm offending some of you but like that

definitely was not a good play and if you're looking at that top left hand

corner it has one two three four hit points Illuminati confirmed but for this

next push we're gonna start it off with a Valkyrie in the back and I know this

guy does have elite Barb's and that's kind of why I'm saving my near the enemy

just actually mirrored the enemy for some reason mirrored his skeletons kind

of a bold move right there but we have a pretty massive push on this left side

one are we barbed on the tower the other one on that Valkyrie we're now gonna put

a battle RAM on the right tower with some goblins that left tower should go

down and I'm hoping that right tower goes down as well I don't possibly know

how he's gonna stop that because that's like a pretty big footage it's kind of a

shame that like everyone probably stopped watching my video by now but the

most impressive battles are at the very end so so that means a lot of the

viewers of this video are probably gonna be missing out on this battle

let's get another expo push ready though I don't normally see Expo Three Crowns

but we're gonna give it our best shot so one Valkyrie is down in the very back

I'm thinking about getting let's get the expo ready right now I don't know if

this guy has given up yet maybe he might have quit so we have the expo there with

the Valkyrie now we're gonna put a battle RAM on that far right side and

let's just get a monstrous push going everything going at once max into the

tower and yeah that that looks like it's it we just got a simple two minute three

crown absolutely wreck this guy too easy Oh 300 gold

awesome so I think we are gonna be wrapping up the video soon my overall

thoughts on this Mir battle is that it's actually pretty interesting I was

expecting it to be a lot slower and I didn't think it would be as fun as it is

but to be completely honest with you guys I find the game mode really fun and

if I were to compare Mir mode to touchdown

I honestly think both them are very fun and I wouldn't pick one over the other

at the moment but of course that is just my opinion so please let me know how you

feel down in my comment section below also one thing I would like to mention

for this video is I have some new Eclipse merch coming up shortly this

time it's gonna be all about hoodie so if you're trying to get a hoodie for

fall slash winter now is gonna be your chance and I will keep you guys all

updated on that very soon but guys this has been eclipse thank you all for

watching today's video and please

For more infomation >> HOW THE F#*K WOULD YOU STOP THIS in Clash Royale!? - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

Dragon Ball FighterZ : Nappa y Ginyu Confirmados!! // Como creo yo que pelearan? - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Dragon Ball FighterZ : Nappa y Ginyu Confirmados!! // Como creo yo que pelearan? - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Can You Waffle It? | Food Network - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Can You Waffle It? | Food Network - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

U.S. Navy conducts successful live-fire test of SM-6 ballistic missile interceptor - Duration: 0:40.

The U.S. military has test-fired one of its most advanced ballistic missile interceptors,...

the SM-6,... from a warship off the coast of Scotland.

According to a press release from the U.S. Navy,... the test was conducted on Sunday

as part of a drill to defend against potential missile threats from "rogue states."

Much like THAAD,... its land-based cousin,... the SM-6 is capable of intercepting ballistic

missiles descending at high speeds in the upper atmosphere.

The SM-6 is seen as an important component of Washington's arsenal... to counter North

Korea's growing nuclear and ballistic missile threats.

For more infomation >> U.S. Navy conducts successful live-fire test of SM-6 ballistic missile interceptor - Duration: 0:40.

-------------------------------------------

Die Stars haben Spaß am Set - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Die Stars haben Spaß am Set - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

15. No puedo evitar (ROMANTIQUEO) - Duration: 5:08.

For more infomation >> 15. No puedo evitar (ROMANTIQUEO) - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

Tubing in Guadalupe River - Duration: 4:44.

For more infomation >> Tubing in Guadalupe River - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Projet 22b - Épisode 15 | Conversion bobine d'allumage - Duration: 17:45.

Welcome to Mordus de Bolides

Today we're going to try and make the Subaru run right

By doing a coil conversion going from this

To this

The reason why I'm doind this conversion is because

I have an EJ20G

And they are known to have coil pack issues

The problem that often happens is that here

Under the boot

This plastic part

Cracks with time

So the car runs decent

But breaks down under boost

Mine look okay

But I had a lot of issues that could indicate bad coils

The car was hard to start

The car had no power

No boost

And starting it was a nightmare

I had to try over and over again and then it would fire up

All those are symptoms of bad coils

I had the bad luck of getting coils that looked perfect from the outside

But were defective on the inside

It took a while to figure out what was the problem

When I tested them

With the spark plug inside (and grounded on the head)

Some of them had no spark

So I took the opportunity to do the conversion

Even if they were just part of my problems

At least I'll have one less thing to worry about

That's why I decided to do the coil conversion

Now let's begin by taking out the old coils

Here is the last one, I already did the conversion on the other 3

This one will be to show you, so let's go inside and work on it

The middle wire is the ground

The red one is 12v

And the blue/other one is trigger

The first wire we're going to mess with is the ground here

We'll use this wire to elongate it

Because it will be pluged here

And we want the ground to come all the way to here

And with a ring connector

Like this

We will put it like this and when the fastener is going to go through it

It's going to ground it on the head of the engine

Now I'm going to solder the ground with the wire here

To elongate it

Now that the sodering is done, we can put the heatshrink tube

It's a special rubberised tube

That shrinks when exposed to heat

And perfectly seals/isolates the solder and wire

Voilà, now it's solid

Now let's measure the distance we need to make the ground

About here

I cleaned the wire

Now I can put the connector

Once it's in place, we can use this part to crimp the connection in place

Solid now

Now we can put it here and put the fastener in

This one is not good so we can cut it

As close to the part as possible, to get as much wire as we can

This one has 2 wires

Red is 12v

Yellow is trigger

Same thing than before, we're going to solder them together

Red with red

And trigger with trigger

One of the differences between the 2 coils is

This one has a 12v wire and a trigger

This one has the 12v, the trigger and the ground

The reason why this one has 2 wires is because

It use an ignitor

Which sits in the engine bay

Outside of this coil

The advantage

With this part is that the ignitor is already inside the coil

SO we can delete the old technology/ignitor

Because we already have it built into the coil

So the ignitor will be taken off the car

It's much simpler

Now, red with red

Then, Yellow with trigger

Once that's done, I'll be back, 3,2...

1

I just plugged the 4 coils and now we're going to delete the ignitor

Because we don't need it anymore

Here is the ignitor we're going to delete by cutting the wires here

And there so we can merge them together

Usually this part sits under the boost controller solenoid

Under a metal plate

Easy to find

Here are the 2 heads now we can solder the wires!

Garbage

Just cut both sides of the ignitor

Now we can solder the wires together

Following a specific diagram

And I'll show you the end result

I'll show you the diagram for the ignitor delete

It works with colors, and they were exact in my case

You can pause the Video to see it

All done now, Ignitor is officially deleted

Here are the 4 wires together

And the last one which is not connected to anything

Conversion in done

Now for the moment of truth, we'll see if the Subaru runs better

So yesterday I tried starting the Subaru

But I was tired because I finished the coil conversion at around 2 AM

So I forgot to connect the air filter

And the MAF sensor and it would not start

So I got frustrated and went to bed

Today is a new day we tested the 4 spark plugs

And we had spark everywhere

Now we should be ready to start it

Filter and MAF are in so we should be good

When I first started it, it took a while to start

I think it was because of the lack of fuel in the system

When I tryed a couple more times the fuel came up the lines

I then turned it off to check if the rad fans were connected

They're connected and when I turned it back on, on the first turn of the key, it started like a normal car

And all of the weird things that the engine was doing are gone

The car runs great!

Engine is not even shaking

I will let it run for 30 mns

That's the procedure with the Power FC

It says to put the heater on

Let it run 10 mns

Then no heater 10 mns

Then the a/c another 10 mns

I don't have the heater, I don't have the A/C so I'm just going to let it run for 30 mns

It will adjust the idle and run better

According to the Power FC manual, then we might drive it a bit

I got a giant boost leak

This thing is ripped on the side

So we won't really fell the boost or the power

But just driving it will be nice

I haven't tried to accelerate yet

I'm gonna try it later to see if the car is smooth

That was one of the problems I was having before we changed the coils

It was taking a long time for the engine to get up in the revs

And when I was lifting off of the accelerator pedal, the engine was almost dying

We'll see if that's been fixed after 30 mns of idle

Positive update!

The fans are working

I was looking at the Power FC and the fans start at exactly 91 degrees Celsius

That's perfect

Now we're going to take it for a drive

There is a big boost leak

We'll try not to boost too much

Should be fun, Sidy will film

It's been a while

When you got a project car, dust is your friend

Ok, I'm going to accelerate for the first time

Let's see if the engine likes it

It's direct!

It souds like a Subaru for the first time

I hear the turbo, that's super loud

Brakes are done

How's the clutch?

Normal

I think I have to adjust the pedal though

Lol how he was looking at us

It's a bit hard to accelerate

Oh we forgot to put air in the tire

It's good, let's take it back

Here you go, it was magnificent

Lots to take care of but...It was nice to test it

Let's turn the engine off before killing ourselves with the carbon monoxyde

That felt good

See some progress

When we'll fix the boost leak it's going to be crazy

I hope the boost leak was the problem

Makes sens

When checking the Power FC, the boost was always in the negative

Is it the clutch?

No but I think the clutch pedal needs adjusting

Did you break it in?

No not broken in yet it's new

Maybe that's why? No I dont think it's why it was bucking like that

It was when changing gear

Yea but it was fine when in gear

Who knows

We'll see along the way

At least it runs now

I'll have to do another oil change becasue lots of fuel wnt into the oil when it was misfiring

And that dilutes the oil

So the oil does not have alll of the protection it used to

So I'll have to tackle that

SO my engine is protected

That's that

Thank you for watching, peace out!

For more infomation >> Projet 22b - Épisode 15 | Conversion bobine d'allumage - Duration: 17:45.

-------------------------------------------

Kabbalah Revelada #4 - A Força de Desenvolvimento e o Significado do Sofrimento - Duration: 25:20.

KAB.TV: watch your life makes sense.

Hello and welcome to Kabbalah Revealed.

I'm Tony Kosinec.

Previously we learned about the blueprint for reality,

the Thought of Creation,

the action of the Creator, the quality of the Upper World,

what spirituality is.

This Thought of Creation, which is to create a creature

and to fill this creature with unbounded delight,

is the only reason that anything ever occurs,

and everything that appears in our life is as a result of this;

it's either that it comes from it, and it's on its way to fulfillment of it,

whether we can perceive that quality or not. And this is the problem that we have

because we think - and the deepest question that we have about our life,

and our inability to feel where we are and where we're going comes from the fact that

we must ask, "If the Creator is completely good, and only does good,

then why is it that we see evil? Why are there bad events?"

In order to investigate this question, the Kabbalists set for us

a boundary of how we should investigate,

in order to get a real answer and not get confused.

Baal HaSulam tells us that there is a rule in Kabbalah

and that is "What cannot be attained cannot be named."

What does that mean?

The goal that we want to reach is a direct sensation of the Creator,

not an idea, not some kind of an intellectualization

because there is no real answer in an intellectualization.

You can't feel confident about an idea. You must be able to feel it within you

in the same way that you feel where you're feet stand,

or as you look at something that's before you. It must be tangible.

Only there is there a real change in perception,

not in ideas or abstractions.

Man cannot really understand the events in his life

because man rejects half of all reality.

Half of everything that occurs that is considered by him to be bad, man rejects.

And that's because of an inner programming that we have,

which is "The Will to Receive."

That Will to Receive functions as a guidance system,

that is, we are completely controlled by it, and

all that it's doing is that it's either attracting us to something that we find delightful

that we find as pleasure, and that we consider to be good,

or we are running away from something that does not give us pleasure,

that gives us emptiness, so we flee from that.

We are constantly looking only for those things that are considered to be good.

So, our perception of what the purpose of both of these events are, is faulty

because our attention is never on the whole of the picture.

It's always only on a small part of the picture,

because we are looking at it from within the level of the problem itself.

And this is a huge problem or us because all perception,

as we can see just in simple nature, comes only as a result of contrast.

We only know cold by its opposite, heat.

We only know up when we relate it to down.

If we look just at the quality of heat in itself -

if there was nothing opposite it, if it had no opposite quality -

it would be an essence; we wouldn't be able to feel anything in it.

If there was no movement, no way to measure anything,

what could we know about heat?

There would be nothing there; there would simply be no sensation.

So this comparison between what we consider to be good

and why we consider it to be good, and what we experience as bad

and why we consider it to be bad, this is the thing that needs to be measured.

We need to have something that is not a sliding scale.

And it may not seem so to us, because we're blinded by this inability to

incorporate the greater scope of reality,

but all of our evaluation of good and evil from within The Will to Receive

is completely subjective; it's a totally sliding scale.

That is, we can say that certain events that we see are considered to be evil.

But if you really look at it profoundly, if you look at what your true responses are

(and here, this is what is meant by "only what can be attained can be named"),

you have to look at the actual experience.

Take, for example, the Tsunami disaster.

There were 400,000 people killed in that disaster

and everybody, if you poll them will say "this is horrible."

The loss of life was terrible; the suffering of others was terrible.

It's almost unimaginable the scope of this biblical scope of destruction, evil.

But what happens if you happen to be one of the owners

of the companies that gets to rebuild the resorts in those areas?

It's the best thing that has happened to you in five years.

So, what did you really experience?

Can you say according to your idea, that "oh, I should feel this way about it,"

and therefore the idea of what's good is this, and an idea of what's bad is this.

No, you must go by what you actually feel.

If you measure something else, you're measuring something imaginary.

Now, sometimes we can see this fact

that something that we wouldn't first take as a bad experience

we can understand as a good experience when we look at the levels of life below us.

If we look at something like a forest fire

and we see a tremendous amount of damage done,

we can look at that situation and we can say, "well, you know, it was bad for the trees,

but in the larger scope of things, what's going to happen is that there was a purpose to this;

there is going to be a thicker growth; we're going to have,

you know, maybe there'll be a more diverse forest, a thicker forest,

and the things that were preventing its successful growth are now changed.

And the only reason that we can see a disaster

as a good thing is because we look at it as a process;

we see the larger arc of development on the levels of life below us.

Below us there are levels of still or inanimate,

there's the vegetative level, there is the animal level

and there is the human level that we live on Unfortunately this level is just a complex animal.

In order to be able to see what is happening to us,

and the programming and the instinctive level, and the larger scope of what's happening

to us in our lives. Not to see just a single cross-section where we don't understand the plan

or the vector, the way in which things are progressing towards the goal.

When we look at this on the human level, we can't understand;

by our own hair to some higher level.

We have to be able to view it on a higher level,

which the Kabbalists call "The Speaking Level."

The Speaking Level of man is where he begins to be part of the Upper System

and view the whole system of guidance provided by the Creator,

that One Force that moves us through two prongs through The Will to Receive,

that attracts us toward something good, and repels us from something bad.

If we can see it from this level above,

we stop seeing the events in our lives as isolated chunks

and try to name them at a place in time and space

where we really have no perception of the reason for anything.

So what do we do to be able to get ourselves into this Higher State?

How do we see from this higher point of view?

Well, we can't do it ourselves.

We can only do it with the aid of what's already there,

we have to be able to sense what's there, and then we can become like it.

Now, remember that the force of evolution is just the development of desires

and this system of Upper Light has arranged that

we would be moved along through these desires

until we came to desire precisely the right thing.

But because we are involved in our development in an unconscious way,

that is, "not by our will are we brought into this,

and not by our will do we proceed in this,"

until we come to the point where the awakening occurs in a person.

The awakening is arranged by these events that we call "Good and Bad."

In other words, our desires continue to be developed and change

so that our question becomes greater.

And each of these, what we consider to be blows

make us ask the question on a deeper and deeper level:

What is the real cause of suffering?

Why am I suffering and how can I stop suffering?

And this force of development moves us along unconsciously

until we will not settle for anything else but the answer to this question

because the answer to the question can only come

from the Higher Level that guides the system,

that makes us feel as if there are good and bad events.

So now that this conscious tangible need has happened

inside the sensation of the person that no other desire can replace,

only the answer to this question, this conscious tangible need - now the answer has a place to go,

a person can receive it. But in order to know why we're suffering,

we have to know what's good and what's bad

and we know that we can't feel that or measure it against a sliding scale.

It can't be from within The Will to Receive. It has to be against something that doesn't change.

And this we know is the quality of the Creator, which always and only gives.

It's unconditional bestowal, and the quality of the creature

is to receive The Will to Receive for the self alone.

It's the measurement of the contrast between these two qualities

that begin to give us a sense of where we are,

because the only thing there is to feel and to sense is the Creator.

The question is how do I sense it? What do I sense it as?

We live in a sea of Light.

That means we are always receiving delight into our vessel, our Kli.

This is our Will to Receive.

And the Upper Light is constantly filling us with delight,

that is, with a sensation which is actually a sensation of the Light itself.

It is always the Creator, except that it depends on what we say it is;

it depends on what the dressing is, what we call this thing that's happening.

All events of our life are sent to us in a way that we sense them directly, as Direct Light.

But if we feel them that way,

that means that we feel them through The Will to Receive,

and we don't know why they're being given.

What we seek to do is to feel the thought inside of it,

that is: What is this quality here? What is the quality of bestowal

that is the Creator's intention behind giving to us in this event?

How is this connected to the force of development that is bringing us to fulfillment?

If we can understand and get a sensation of this,

then we understand the event and we also rise to that level.

And all that we seek to do in the events of life is to justify the Creator.

This is what a righteous man is, what a Tzadik is.

It's one who, regardless of the events of life,

feels the Thought behind the giving of the event,

the benevolent force of the Creator's guidance.

And only the difference between what we feel in our Kli,

and what the Creator's Thought is, that is, what our thought is

compared to the Creator's Thought is, this is the source of suffering.

This contrast between my nature - my intention of reception of the Light,

and the Creator's intention of the bestowing of the Light -

this discrepancy causes me discomfort, suffering, and so on.

This quality of bestowal, the quality of giving of the Upper Light

is the general law of the universe, and everything in the universe follows from that.

All laws, inner and outer laws of nature all follow from that.

And it's incumbent on all life to find a balance,

a homeostasis between what is outside and what's inside.

So the degree to which we don't keep this law of life, that is to become like it,

our world and all aspects of it suffer; not just the man, but his surroundings -

his world, his country, his family, all of reality.

One of the ways of attracting the Upper Light

that will allow us to raise to a level where we can begin to understand and sense the Creator

is by the study of Kabbalistic texts.

The only reason to study a Kabbalistic text is to attract the Light that reforms;

not for any intellectual knowledge, but for a transformation that happens within.

As we begin to read this text, bring your question,

the thing you most need to know, remember it and bring it into the reading,

it doesn't matter what you understand intellectually,

it only matters what you need and what you feel.

This article is called There is None Else Beside Him

and it was spoken by Baal HaSulam and was recorded by his son, Rabash.

It is written that "There is none else beside Him,"

meaning that there is no other power in the world

with the ability to do anything against Him.

And what man sees, namely, that there are things in the world,

which deny the household of above, is because He wills it so.

In other words, it is purposely built that we see a system

that we feel that there are good and bad events.

And we feel that there is an opposing force to our good;

that there is something that prevents us from feeling good.

And the reason that this occurs is because

the Upper Force itself wants this to happen;

there's a purpose, it wills it so,

because there is no other force that can actually make this occur.

And it is deemed a correction, called "The Left Rejects and The Right Adducts,"

meaning that that which the left rejects is considered correction.

This means that there are things in the world, which from the beginning

aim to divert a person from the right way, and they reject him from holiness.

He's saying here that this experience of not being able to sense the Creator directly,

of this feeling of this Force pushing us away, this is called "The Correction."

This is a Force by which something occurs that allows us transform;

it's part of this system of guidance, and it's called that "the left rejects [that is, pushes away]

and the right adducts" [draws closer to the Creator].

We're speaking here about a person who wishes to feel the Creator,

not just the normal events of life, even though they're structured the same way,

because all of the levels of nature work by exactly the same principle.

But "this means that there are things in the world, which from the beginning

aim to divert a person from the right way, and they reject him from holiness."

That means, when a person desires to feel a sensation of the Creator,

to know the laws that govern their life,

to taste holiness, which is Kedusha, which means to be separated,

to be apart; that quality of Kedusha is the quality of The Will to Bestow.

It is completely separated from this world; it is completely above it.

So there are things that are purposely in this system

that cause a person to be unable to sense this holiness.

And the benefit from these rejections is that through them

a person receives a need and a complete desire for God to help him…

This pushing away - once there is a desire,

once there is an intention to know the Creator -

this pushing away does what we have seen in the whole system of nature:

it causes a need. It means that there is a specific need that is being built.

Not a need for this or that thing, for cars, for wealth,

for food, for sex, for knowledge, for power,

no: it's building a particular need.

…the benefit from these rejections is that through them a person receives a need

and a complete desire for God to help him…

The desire that's being built is the desire directly for God,

directly to God (in Hebrew, Yashar Kel) the desire directly for what is above.

…since he sees that otherwise he is lost. [In other words, they need a connection

with the Higher Force that guides everything].

Not only does he not progress in his work, but he sees that he regresses…

That is, the more one needs this,

the more the Light exposes the difference between his inner condition and the state of the Light.

This is called "The Revelation of Evil." What do we need this for?

We need this because this is our means of measurement.

It's by the contrast that we know something.

We measure the scope of love,

the completeness of the Thought of Creation,

against the barrier in which we begin to sense our own nature.

So not only is the nature of the Creator

and the Upper World revealed to us through this process of contrast,

our own nature is revealed.

And the greater the desire to receive grows,

specifically with this desire to receive contact with the Creator,

the greater the amount of the sensation of the Creator can fill it.

Not only does he not progress in his work, but he sees that he regresses…

[In other words, he sees the difference between him and the Creator]

and he lacks the strength to observe Torah and Mitzvot even if not for Her name.

[That is, a person feels that not only can they not sense the Creator directly,

but they can't even fool themselves

that they're doing it for any reason in order to reach the Creator.

They feel the greatest degree of difference, but this is a blessing,

because it's by the expansion of The Will to Receive

and its correction that we actually progress].

That only by genuinely overcoming all the obstacles, above reason,

he can observe Torah and Mitzvot.

[That is, not by his strength, not by his knowledge,

not by any kind of ideas or theories,

but only by the tangible reception of the Light,

which has got to be above his reason; this connection is above The Will to Receive

and all the thoughts connected in how to get those things that we want.]

This force, that we experience as good and bad events,

are the left and right hand of the Creator,

that guide us by means of ups and downs through the normal events of our lives

if properly understood once we have this desire to go directly to God.

No matter what it is that occurs in our life with this desire,

then this one particular need grows

until it can eventually encompass and swallow the entire imaginary world

and bring us into a complete contact with reality.

This is just a taste of the beauty of these articles.

We will continue our discovery

of what exists within these articles and within Kabbalah.

Join us again.

you

you

For more infomation >> Kabbalah Revelada #4 - A Força de Desenvolvimento e o Significado do Sofrimento - Duration: 25:20.

-------------------------------------------

Governor Just Gave NFL Players WORST News Of Season With What He Said They Should Really Be Protesti - Duration: 5:01.

Governor Just Gave NFL Players WORST News Of Season With What He Said They Should Really

Be Protesting.

It seems that everyone in America has an opinion about the National Anthem protest taking place

at NFL games.

What started out as one rogue, disgruntled player whose actions were tolerated as the

reflection of a fringe sentiment has ballooned into being the visualization of a rebellion

against everything our Founding Fathers built this nation on.

There are many issues that have made loyal Americans upset about the players who protest

the anthem.

First and foremost, no matter what your problem with a particular group of people, you are

allowed to protest because of the freedoms afforded you by the greatest country on earth

(aka, America).

One other great reason is that this protest against police brutality seems to be not only

flimsy, but a front for other issues as well, like their hatred of President Trump, or rebellion

against being told what to do.

Many solutions have been offered to try and heal the shredded National Football League,

but according to The Hill, Wisconsin Govoner Scott Walker has an idea; maybe instead of

stopping all protesting, they should just protest something that's actually bad, like

domestic violence:

"Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) on Monday called on the NFL to focus on speaking out

against domestic violence, arguing the issue could potentially unite a sports league mired

in controversy over national anthem protests.

In a letter to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and National Football League Players Association

executive director DeMaurice Smith, Walker said players should stop protesting during

the national anthem and instead concentrate on combatting domestic violence.

'It is time for players in the NFL to stop protests during the anthem and move on from

what has become a divisive political sideshow,' Walker wrote in the letter.

'Instead, I encourage them to use their voices and influence to take a stand against

domestic violence.

With the NFL owners meeting occurring tomorrow, during Domestic Violence Awareness Month,

now would be an especially opportune time to strongly condemn domestic violence and

lead the charge in supporting safe families across America,' he continued.

Domestic violence does seem to be a much bigger problem in the United States than police brutality,

or gender wage gap or any other flavor of the week that the kneelers claim to be protesting.

In fact, if hundreds of NFL players declared that they would be kneeling to defend the

victims of domestic abuse, they might actually make a difference with their teammates that

have a habit of slapping their significant others around.

The problem with that protest is that they might actually have to do something to intervene

if some of their buddies were caught doing something close to home.

Not to mention, it's an "us problem" instead of a "them problem."

Meaning, it's something that they could get some backlash from their own friends and

family if they protested.

While this might seem like a distraction technique on the part of the Govoner, it's actually

something that he holds very near and dear to his own heart.

It's something that Scott has been working to resolve in his own home state for some

time.

He recently spent time listening to the survivors of domestic abuse at the State Capitol in

Wisconsin, and he was touched by their stories:

"'As I sat and heard these amazing stories, it occurred to me that NFL players could have

a remarkable impact on awareness and prevention efforts if each player would agree to speak

out, as well as agree to take a personal stand, against domestic violence.

This is an issue that can unite people across America,' the governor wrote.

Walker's letter comes as the NFL this week holds its league meetings, where it is expected

to discuss the issue of the national anthem protests.

President Trump sparked a controversy last month by suggesting NFL owners fire players

who choose to kneel, rather than stand, during 'The Star-Spangled Banner.'

His comments at an Alabama campaign rally have led to widespread protests across the

NFL."

The National Anthem protest has morphed into something unrecognizable at this point.

Just because you feel strongly about something, doesn't mean that any retaliation that you

have is an appropriate one, and that's a lesson that the NFL seems determined to learn

the hard way.

Their players are protesting something that they don't seem to understand; they're

taking the actions of police that they object to and protesting it by alienating the majority

of the nation.

The very same nation that would need to be moved with compassion to change the laws they

want to be changed.

They also don't seem to be proposing any real solution, just perpetuating a grievance

without giving any hope of resolution.

If Americans want to see an end to this disrespect, unfortunately, there's nothing to be done

other than exactly what we're doing; take away the money.

Maybe if we carry on with this boycott the angered players will quit and start social

justice warrioring full time, like their buddy Colin Kaepernick.

That seems to be working out great for him.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét