Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 23 2017

Hi guys, It's me CBRTricolor I'm here to a new review.

If you want to hear this video in English, Please stand by, if you like to hear it in

Portuguese Please check the link above or in

the description Hi guys,

It's me CBRTricolor if you want to watch this video in english

Please stand by, if you prefer in Portuguese, and I recommend it, click on the link above

or in the description.

Let's find out what we have here today!

It's a big box.

Let's open it.

Looks like we have here a jacket.

Let's see.

It's a waterproof jacket.

Zolki, is a French brand and it's spreading to the international market.

You can see their website, the link is in the description.

As you can see here, Cordura, Waterproof.

It comes at the right time because the weather is bad ... for that reason it's a great

time to test it.

It has zip and velcro and snaps

It has an interior lining and comes with a hood

This looks like a normal jacket, doesn't look

like a motorcycle jacket at all.

Later I'm going to try it so you can have a better look at it.

Here I've noticed we have protections in the elbows, semi-rigid protections which is usual

in this kind of jackets.

We also have the protections on shoulders

When I picked it up I noticed that on the

back also has a protection.

I notice now that we can remove the hood It's a good thing because it's not practical

to ride with the hood in the rain because he will get all wet.

We can store it and use it only when we need it.

Let's open the jacket, has an interior lining that is detachable.

We have the column protection which is a foam, but has two types of thickness.

Thicker in the middle to provide greater protection.

You can see it here.

Is pierced to breathe.

This is the protection that comes with normal motorcycle jackets.

The recommended is to use a tough protector, I'm going to leave this out because I have

my rigid protection from alpinestars and I will use that instead of this.

If you don't have any back protector leave this one in the jacket because it helps a lot

Here is a zip to attach the pants,

Has a detachable liner

Has an inside pocket And on the outside, has two pockets and a

smaller pocket on top.

And that's it, I will show you the jacket from afar

The link to the site is in the description, take a look, there's a lot of leather jackets,

shirts, waterproof jackets, all of them with protections.

I'm back to show you the jacket This is an S size, I've 1.74m in inches

is 5.7 and I don't have too much belly.

It's cozy, and it fits great.

It's a great jacket as you can see.

It looks perfectly normal I'm going to close it for you to see

I like it a lot because it has a high collar and I can use with the balaclava and rain

won't dampen the balaclava

He's not too tight in the collar, I can move

the head without squeezing the neck.

You can see behind, it almost touches the helmet, in normal position it touches the

helmet Which means I will not wet the balaclava and

it will not enter water inside the jacket.

We have here the zip, the waterproof lining, the Velcro and the snaps

Two big pockets A third pocket a little small to the keys

for example A pretty good construction and casual look

If you remove the helmet no one says it's a motorcycle jacket.

Has a good building with good look.

Here has no adjustment, but he adjusts well and with the rain gloves it will seal and

it will stop the water from getting in.

Looks good to me!

Stick around, I'm going to take it later for a ride on this good weather (not!) and give

you feedback on the jacket, on the waterproofing and the comfort.

I've tested the jacket as you can see on the video.

When I leave my house, it wasn't raining and I think I wouldn't be able to try the

jacket in the rain.

However it started to rain, and it started to rain good!

You can see that I've got my arms wet and that I'm looking to them to try to figure

out if the water slides off the jacket or not.

The water ends up slipping and the jacket didn't get soaked

It didn't enter any water in the sleeves.

The space between the glove and sleeve lining is well sealed

The jacket is very warm, the lining is great, and it fit well.

The only negative aspect of the jacket are the outside pockets, they are not waterproof.

It enters a little bit water in the zips, and for this reason I advise you to keep everything

electronic out of that pockets, for that you have the inside pocket.

Other than that, the jacket is spectacular.

It's very cozy, the look is very good, and I recommend it!

Don't forget to like, leave a comment and share with your friends.

See you next video

For more infomation >> ✍ Review nº5 - Zolki Motorcycle Waterproof Jacket - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Courier Report #3 | Курьер Отчёт #3 | 2017 - Duration: 2:47.

Courier Report #3

Hello.

Courier campaign was started at IndieGoGo.com.

The stage of animation is approaching. This is a time-consuming and expensive work. Therefore, I ask you to support the project.

On the IndieGoGo is a certain mechanics:

the collected amount, reposts and likes in social networks help the campaigns raise in the list and even go out to the main page.

I don't know about VKontakte, but Facebook and Twitter are taken into account for sure.

The link is in the description under the video.

Now about the work done.

In the first report, I said that the number of scenes in the first episode is less than 300.

According to current estimates, there should be about 250 scenes.

I will be able to say the exact number when the animatic will be ready.

So, statistics.

Backgrounds: 189 of 250 Animation: 8 of 250 Music: 4 of ? Noise Design: 0 from 300 Voice Acting: 0 from 140

Now two news.

The first one is good.

There is a suspicion that in November all backgrounds will be finished.

This is very encouraging.

Now the second news and not very good.

In one of the previous video, I did forecast that the first episode will be ready in the fall.

Now it became clear that this is too optimistic assessment.

We are unlikely to finish the rest of the stages in November.

Nevertheless, the work will continue.

When the campaign will be over, and when the tempo of work on the animation will be clear, I will be able to say the approximate dates.

At last, I again call on everyone to support the campaign with money or spread the information, all this affects the quality of the result and the timing of its implementation.

Winter is coming,

ducks are flying,

bears are falling asleep,

but we are working.

Good luck to all.

For more infomation >> Courier Report #3 | Курьер Отчёт #3 | 2017 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Get Rid of DOUBLE CHIN & NECK FAT Permanently - How to Look Slim | PrettyPriyaTV - Duration: 3:57.

Hello... friends I am Anishka

today I bring for you friends an amazing video

few days earlier I had shared with you

my weight loss drink and

some exercises to reduce belly fat

we mainly focus on weight loss

have you think about your face?

due to this ignorance our face becomes dull

to hide this we girls do lot of makeup

and contouring to attain a perfect shape

and all these are temporary

but friends you don't need to worry about that

as today I am sharing with you some simple and easy face exercises

which helps give your face a perfect shape and

this will also help to reduce your double chin

you can do these exercises very easily

before doing these we need to

warm up for about 30 seconds

due to this our neck muscles not get stressed

while doing these you don't give your neck

frequent moves as this causes pain

so lets start with our first exercise

firstly stretch your neck upward and then create a pout and

hold this for 10 to 20 seconds

we give this exercise 2 minutes

this exercise will help you to reduce fat around your chin area

our second exercise is

for doing this you stretch your lower jaw outward as shown in this video

and hold for 5 seconds

and then back to your normal position

you can do this exercises for about 1 or 2 minutes

this exercise give perfect shape to your jawline

and third exercise is

for this you need to hold your lower lip inner side and

cover it with your upper lip just like you touch up your lipstick

remain in this position for about 10 t0 20 seconds

after that back to your normal position

you can do this exercise for about 2 minutes

this will help reduce fat from you face and give it a perfect shape

fourth and last exercise is

for doing this firstly support your chin with your hands

and then try to touch your nose with your tongue

we need to repeat this for 4 to 5 times

as this will help you to reduce fat from your chin

along with the exercises

you need to drink one glass bottle gourd juice empty stomach

you can also add salt and lemon to it

this juice will help you to reduce chin fat fast

try to avoid fried food

drink lot of water to keep your body hydrated

consume more and more vegetables

so friends these are my simple and easy face exercises

for best results you can do these daily

and if you unable to do so then you can do these atleast twice or thrice a week

so thats it for this video

if you enjoyed it then like and share it

and please subscribe to my channel

do comment below if you like this video

see you in my next video till then take care and bye-bye

For more infomation >> Get Rid of DOUBLE CHIN & NECK FAT Permanently - How to Look Slim | PrettyPriyaTV - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby Go Fishing Frozen Elsa! Baby Crying Learn Color with Finger Family song Nursery Rhyme #16 - Duration: 1:19:58.

Bad baby go fishing pretty girl!

For more infomation >> Bad Baby Go Fishing Frozen Elsa! Baby Crying Learn Color with Finger Family song Nursery Rhyme #16 - Duration: 1:19:58.

-------------------------------------------

Baada ya Kauli ya Ajibu Kushushwa Kutoka Mbinguni Aitangazia Vita Simba - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> Baada ya Kauli ya Ajibu Kushushwa Kutoka Mbinguni Aitangazia Vita Simba - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

Fire Emblem Warriors MiniTrailer #2 - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> Fire Emblem Warriors MiniTrailer #2 - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

ГОВЯДИНА ТУШЕНАЯ С ПЕРЛОВКОЙ И ОВОЩАМИ / BEEF AND BARLEY STEW RECIPE - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> ГОВЯДИНА ТУШЕНАЯ С ПЕРЛОВКОЙ И ОВОЩАМИ / BEEF AND BARLEY STEW RECIPE - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Homemade Edge Belt Sander - Duration: 8:46.

Welcome back.

I've finally finished my new edge belt sander table.

Because of the way I work, this kind of edge belt sander is one of the tools I rely on

most, and I use it in almost all of my projects.

I designed it with portability in mind, and so I can mount it on almost any kind of workbench.

This is the one I've been using for a couple of years.

As you can see, it's simply a portable belt sander that's been rotated and attached to a table.

The problem is it lacks power.

The belt is short and the wheels, one of the parts I use most, are not easily accessible.

Placing and removing the sanding belt is quite easy.

You only have to loosen or tighten this tensioner.

I can calibrate the sanding belt by tightnening and loosening this screw.

In the end I decided to place this third wheel to calibrate the belt because I need the other

two to be firmly locked and in proper alignment to avoid imperfections when operating it.

I've also developed this dust collection system.

I can put it in line with the belt or rotate it to different positions.

I'm going to perform some tests to show you how the sander works.

First, at a 90 degree angle .

And here with pieces rotated to a 45 degree angle.

This way I can sand the longer pieces edgewise, and the dust collection systems works the same way.

I'll try the sanding wheels on this electric guitar body.

It's a great example because it has several kinds of curves.

The big wheel will be most useful when sanding wide curves such as this one.

The straight part of the sander is for this kind of curves,

and the small wheel is for tight, hard-to-access curves.

This is the 3D file you'll find in the plans.

These are the two pieces I'll make first: the sander's base and top.

I cut all the necessary pieces with the table saw.

I glue the printable template onto the plywood to mark the holes we need in the top.

I can use those to mark the same holes on the base and make sure the wheels are aligned with the base.

After screwing it together temporarily, I drill the holes with this plunge router rig with a drill.

With this straight bit, I mark the position of the bearings.

Having marked both pieces, I drill a hole for the bearings.

Now I can screw the base to these legs.

I cut the contour of the top and after sanding the edges, I make a rebate for the belt tensioner.

Now I'll make a hole for the motor with this plunge router.

This kind of motor is attached to the front, making it ideal for this purpose.

I finish the job with a jig saw.

I glue the printable template to cut the hole that will allow me to rotate the dust collection system,

and do the same with the gap where the belt tensioner will be.

Now I'll build the sander's bigger traction wheel.

I mark all the pieces and cut them with the jig saw.

The lathe's sanding disc will come in handy to make them all perfectly round.

I'll use the wheel's rod itself to function as axis like this.

I make this little groove in the rod with an angle grinder.

Now I mark the position of the pieces on the rod and glue them together.

When the glue is dry, I'll use this screw like this to lock the wheel to the rod.

I put in the bearings and and the sander's wheels in place.

These are the aluminum ones I made in my previous video.

I put in all the necessary washers and now I can attach the top.

I cut the straight part that's in contact with the belt and screw it in.

First the top and, after making sure it's properly aligned with the base, the bottom.

This is the belt tensioner.

After verifying it's the right size, I drill holes for the two screws that will serve as

rotation axis.

I used a bit 1mm less than the diameter of the screw.

I test the tensioner and check if the wheels are aligned with the base.

This is crucial for the proper operation of the sander.

I'll test everything with a drill anchored to the traction wheel.

This got me to think that this design could be adapted to be used with a drill,

whether on the top or on the bottom.

The second part is coming up in a few days.

Look forward to it!

For more infomation >> Homemade Edge Belt Sander - Duration: 8:46.

-------------------------------------------

Burun Estetiği Sonrası Tüm Kontroller! ►Op. Dr. Altan Yücetaş - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> Burun Estetiği Sonrası Tüm Kontroller! ►Op. Dr. Altan Yücetaş - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Wheels On The Bus Song Learn Colors Bus For Kids Nursery Rhymes Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 1:03:24.

Let's go on a bus ride!"

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish Swish, swish, swish, Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go swish, swish, swish All through the town

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' Move on back, Move on back

The driver on the bus goes 'move on back' All through the town

The people on the bus go up and down Up and down, Up and down

The people on the bus go up and down All through the town

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep Beep, beep, beep, Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes beep, beep, beep All through the town

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' Whaa whaa whaa, Whaa whaa whaa

The baby on the bus goes 'whaa whaa whaa' All through the town

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' Shh, shh, shh, Shh, shh, shh

The mommies on the bus go 'shh, shh, shh' All through the town

The wheels on the bus go round and round Round and round, Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round All through the town

"That was such a fun ride, wasn't it?"

For more infomation >> Wheels On The Bus Song Learn Colors Bus For Kids Nursery Rhymes Superhero Fun Rhymes - Duration: 1:03:24.

-------------------------------------------

Jinekomasti (Erkeklerde Meme Büyümesi) Ameliyat!! - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Jinekomasti (Erkeklerde Meme Büyümesi) Ameliyat!! - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

F5 LTM Online Training Video (SNAT = Secure Nat Class) by Expert Trainer - Duration: 18:05.

For more infomation >> F5 LTM Online Training Video (SNAT = Secure Nat Class) by Expert Trainer - Duration: 18:05.

-------------------------------------------

RUNWAY LOLITAS【eng sub】 - Duration: 5:38.

Today I am in the tea party of Baby

I think everybody came dressed up,

so I'm looking forward to seeing it

Hello, I'm Misako Aoki

I am attending the tea party of Baby

I am going on first with a big stuffed Kumya Kumya doll

Looking forward to it

There are videos up on Kawaii Pateen so please take a look

Today's outfit is the bear

with a setup with Kuma Kumya as a cute combination

I want to have fun walking

I am Yui Minakata, usually doing Lolita model

For Baby's fashion show, I think everybody has come dressed up

I'm looking forward to that

The key point of the dress today are the petals

They are spread out, which is cute

Matching with the red is the key

The little flower on it is cute

Those of you who has never worn Lolita dresses, please try on

I'm sure you'll love it

I'm Sakura Hoshina

I am usually doing model as Aomoji magazines

The fashion of the guest are pretty gorgeous

so I could enjoy their fashion

Perhaps the part where there are a lot of roses

A lot of flowers make it gorgeous and fun

It's the second time from last year that I'm on the show and happy about it

I hope to see you again

I'm the designer for Baby the stars shine bright. Kumiko Uehara

The tea party has come to it's 8th session

and the Baby brand will have it's 30th anniversary

In these 30 years,

many girls have told us they felt happy wearing the dresses, felt joy in wearing them,

and many other happy words were given to us.

The title of the tea party this time is,

My dear special anniversary

"The treasure I met that day"

The happy feeling you felt when you wore a Baby dress

or the excitement you feel when you first wear or find Lolita dresses

That kind of feeling is what we want you to remember and added this title

I hope you all have fun

The dress I am wearing today is, since it's going to be 30th anniversary this year,

The dress is showing that anniversary feeling

Baby's original character of Usakumya and Kumyakumya

Besides that, we have the friendly 3 bears

It's a design in which these bears are preparing for the anniversary

I'm the designer for Baby the star shines bright, Masami Kanou

This tea party is, as Uehara has explained to you a while ago,

as this is a pre-30th anniversary tea party which we will celebrate next year

We are going back to the basics, and have the image of start in the designs

We also have the dresses which are well received from the audience

which are order made and quite glamorous, with a lot of taste from the designers

I hope a lot of people see those as well

The dress I am wearing this time is,

It has a design of roses as a motif in the collection

It is a dress with the Victoria era as a motif

For more infomation >> RUNWAY LOLITAS【eng sub】 - Duration: 5:38.

-------------------------------------------

ACCA F7 Exam question: Tangible Non-Current Assets (F7 PPE cost Dec specimen) Video 3 - Duration: 1:38.

Okay let's have a look at this question then. it says which of the following

items should be capitalized so it has to be a "capital item" within the initial

carrying amount and we've said that basically we're looking for directly

attributable costs - things, so capital items that are directly attributable.

Things that you wouldn't otherwise have had to have spent on. So, let's go through

them. The cost of transporting the plant to the factory. Okay, so like a postage and

packing basically is this a cost that's directly attributable to the plant

getting it the transportation

to the factory - YES it is. What about installing the new power

supply that's needed to get the plant going - YES it is, that's directly

attributable. A deduction to the estimated realizable value- NO, that

doesn't sound like any sort of cost. Cost of a 3 year maintenance agreement, well

that is directly attributable to the asset (so 3rd one NO) That is directly

attributable to the asset but maintenance isn't capital is it, okay, so

it passes that test but it's not a capital item! Maintenance is something that

carries on over the years, it's not a capital item, it's a revenue item, so NOT

that. And a 3 week training course. Well again, training, you can't capitalize

training because training is for the staff themselves not for the plant so

NOT that one either so the answer is A!

For more infomation >> ACCA F7 Exam question: Tangible Non-Current Assets (F7 PPE cost Dec specimen) Video 3 - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

[NBA トーク] 骨が突き出てた!😫セルティックスのゴードン・ヘイワードが開幕戦で大怪我 - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> [NBA トーク] 骨が突き出てた!😫セルティックスのゴードン・ヘイワードが開幕戦で大怪我 - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

Mio Mobile: Der-immer-und-überall-Kiosk - Duration: 1:28.

We have created mobile robot kiosk called MIO with self-driving technology

for autonomous delivery and distribution in public places.

My name is Emily.

I am one of the founders for MIO mobile robot kiosks.

So if I ask you now to imagine yourself sitting in a park, enjoying the sunlight

and then suddenly getting extremely thirsty.

However, you realise that the nearest REAL store is like half a kilometer away

and you are a bit lazy to go anywhere.

Would you actually bother going there? Well, maybe you would, but you don't have to anymore.

MIO is all about customer experience.

It's all about bringing proximity between people and machines and robots.

So, the long long vision of MIO is actually much broader than just that.

It's not only bringing a Coca-Cola or water to people.

It's actually connecting people to physical things.

So whenever we take our mobile phone and we can within seconds have

any kind of piece of information, to read or to watch.

However, when we want to be connected with physical things, it's so complicated.

either we need to go somewhere or we need to wait for something.

So we want to solve this.

We want to connect people with physical things.

No matter where they are or when they are.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét