Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 23 2017

My dream once was to leave the Imperial City

Hey everyone and Welcome to my channel Gamer Kristen's. This is a new game that I'm

going to play and create my gameplay series and it's called Art of Conquest. In the background

there is some footage provided by my colleague so huge shout out to

him. I'll be happy to see you as my first

subscriber and as a support to my future videos and hopefully I'll talk to

you later. So what is this game? This is a really good strategy game

about building a kingdom like a lot of Kingdom games you take quests, you fight

monsters, bosses, you can play with your friends on everything, you build an army,

you grow stronger, but I think this is actually a really unique game to play.

This game actually allows you a lot more than you usually do. Usually you don't

have any movement, there's a lot of cool stuff, it just looks really

different to way I have seen all the similar games laid out, so really well

done with the game to the developers itself. I think it's just really

interesting and I love strategic games myself so I'll be happy to be providing

some gameplay for these series. So right now in the video he is going to

fight some monsters and he's gonna take on the mirrored guards, this is like one

of the first like really hard battles that you have to fight in the beginning.

As he told me it actually does take quite a lot of power you can have. As you

can see he has some cavalry in front, he has infantry and ranged troops,

five heroes and ballista. This game is not like others as you

actually have to like be really strategic not just like you build

yourself you're going and you know that you're gonna win. Like he had similar

amounts of strengths against all the bosses, he's already fought the boss with

about two to three thousand damage and power and he had more than that and he

had to do like five or six times to actually complete it, because he's didn't have the

right strategy for it to the start. So yeah I think this game is really unique

and the way it just allows it to do stuff is really good. So let me tell you

more about my series. I am gonna make a video series for this game it's gonna

provide a footage of all the gameplay I basically do. I will try to as much as

possible keep the play free of money so free-to-play game. Obviously if you

really want to grow somewhere bigger and want to become like number one in the

kingdom you obviously got to pay and everybody knows that, but I want to see

how far you can actually get into this game with just no money at or perhaps just as

little money as possible, like most people could afford to put in like, I

don't know £5 maybe £10 or even £20 so yeah. As you can see

he's just fighting around the armies is in the background so yeah. I will upload daily videos,

the videos will be about twenty minutes each and for the beginning of the

series I don't think I'll do the voice-over but we'll see how it goes.

I will do a survey later on this week to see what you think, if

you like the voice-over do you like the game sound, what do you think about

the game-play, so you could actually tell me how could I improve

this gameplay and yes and also watch out for my video on Sunday, it is gonna be

the big day of the the first week. So in Tuesday I'm gonna have the first

double episode upload and the next days I'm gonna have single episodes and I'm

gonna probably get a bigger one on Sunday. I'm gonna see what you think, talk about the

giveaway and all the other cool stuff that I have. I am starting another game

next week, so I will see you in that video and I hope you enjoy my channel.

Just support me as much as possible now and I will see see what I can do to provide the best

videos for you. So thank you and have a good day.

For more infomation >> Art of Conquest - Beginning - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Videos special Hand spinner#2 - Duration: 0:14.

For more infomation >> Videos special Hand spinner#2 - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

Buri aadat se nijat ka wazifa | Subah ki namaz k baad ye ism mubarak parhi - Duration: 2:45.

Buri aadat se nijat ka wazifa | Subah ki namaz k baad ye ism mubarak parhi

For more infomation >> Buri aadat se nijat ka wazifa | Subah ki namaz k baad ye ism mubarak parhi - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

Tractor Song | Vehicles Song For Kids | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Farmees - Duration: 2:53.

"Can you hear the tractors in the distance? Let's go meet them!"

Brun brun brun brun

Do hear the tractors' wheels run

Over the farm

Under the warm summer sun

Brun brun brun brun

Do hear the tractors' wheels run

Over the farm

Under the warm summer sun

Move along O Merry Tractors Carrying all the farm's hay

Do you ever tire Tractors Working all the day..

Creen creen creen creen

See them cut through grass green

March through the fields In a majestic scene

Creen creen creen creen

See them cut through grass green

March through the fields In a majestic scene

Move along O Merry Tractors

Carrying all the farm's hay

Do you ever tire Tractors Working all the day

Brun brun brun brun

Do hear the tractors' wheels run

Over the farm Under the warm summer sun

Brun brun brun brun

Do hear the tractors' wheels run

Over the farm Under the warm summer sun

Move along O Merry Tractors

Carrying all the farm's hay

Do you ever tire Tractors Working all the day

For more infomation >> Tractor Song | Vehicles Song For Kids | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes For Babies by Farmees - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

RAIS MAGUFULI: Nilizaliwa Uchi na Nitakufa Uchi! - Duration: 2:03:15.

For more infomation >> RAIS MAGUFULI: Nilizaliwa Uchi na Nitakufa Uchi! - Duration: 2:03:15.

-------------------------------------------

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Vs Temple Run 2 Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 6:48.

Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Vs Temple Run 2 Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons

For more infomation >> Games for Kids Baby Learn Colors with Subway Surfers Vs Temple Run 2 Kids Video iGame Kids Cartoons - Duration: 6:48.

-------------------------------------------

セントキルダビーチに行ってサブウェイかじってきた / St Kilda beach trip 3 - Duration: 5:03.

I came to St Kilada beach.

This way is right ?

I have no idea lol this way is right or not

Woooooow

Can't see lol

guys

It is so bright lol

Maybe this way I should go

I can go to the beach

Let's gooooo !

Ah ! I forgot to say hi to everyone

my previous vlog

I didn't say hi to everyone

I just forgot to say hi lol

Anyway let's gooooo !!

Woooooooo

It's so goooooood ! I feel freeeee and relaaaaxed

a parm tree

so beautiful

green green

The traffic light is so fast to flicker

hu I made it !

What is it ?

Eh what kind of tree ?

What's this ?

wonder

ohhhh I can see

Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my

tree

beach

tree

beach

It's getting sunny

Where?

ehhhh sand is like...

I was rainy so...not soft

sea

sea

beach is here

I can smell raw fish lol

Is it salt smell ?

The sand color is awesome

I can't believe it !! so cleeeeeean

The water is super tranparents

but the sky is

It's cloudy today so

we cannot see the water which is not that clear

What is he doing ?

What are you doing ?

ehhhh are you leaving ?

He is not running away than a Japanese bird

I will eat Subway which I bought before I come here

He is waiting for food

For more infomation >> セントキルダビーチに行ってサブウェイかじってきた / St Kilda beach trip 3 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

DOĞAL ELMASLAR NASIL OLUŞUR NASIL ÇIKARILIR VE NERELERDE BULUNUR,HOW TO CREATE NATURAL DIAMONDS - Duration: 2:42.

For more infomation >> DOĞAL ELMASLAR NASIL OLUŞUR NASIL ÇIKARILIR VE NERELERDE BULUNUR,HOW TO CREATE NATURAL DIAMONDS - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Travel Wrap - Travel Channel - Duration: 0:52.

For more infomation >> DIY Travel Wrap - Travel Channel - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Monte Secchieta con CBDani | Parte 2 - Duration: 6:29.

We are in final breafing

Journey done, now we are on the way back

after the bar break

Shit, these holes...

I never realize that I do not have the size of a bike

the thing is a bit different...

I'm looking for a place to stop

where was it?

**I don't remember**

I think after that there is nothing left

pause for the photo

Don't you be a criminal any more?

Wait, I turn off the car

That's better before than now

I put very little to prepare myself

I only have a hat and a camera

so, I wait him

Let's see if I can stand it behind him

With traffic it's easy though

I should install larger brakes

In these roads it does not brake

C'mon lady!

I know... I'm a bad driver...

I'm really ugly with this hat

See you soon!

For more infomation >> Monte Secchieta con CBDani | Parte 2 - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Learning 2D Shapes PINK version Letter School preschool handwriting iphone apk review for toddlers - Duration: 21:32.

Learning 2D Shapes PINK version Letter School preschool handwriting iphone apk review for toddlers

For more infomation >> Learning 2D Shapes PINK version Letter School preschool handwriting iphone apk review for toddlers - Duration: 21:32.

-------------------------------------------

வடிவேலு வாழ்க்கையில் நடந்த உச்சகட்ட சோகங்கள் | Kollywood Gossips | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil News - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> வடிவேலு வாழ்க்கையில் நடந்த உச்சகட்ட சோகங்கள் | Kollywood Gossips | Tamil Cinema News | Tamil News - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Nuevo BMW X3 - Misión en Marte en 360º- - Duration: 0:47.

For more infomation >> Nuevo BMW X3 - Misión en Marte en 360º- - Duration: 0:47.

-------------------------------------------

நடிகர் வெங்கல்ராவ் இப்ப உயிரோட இருக்கார்னா அதற்கு யார் காரணம் தெரியுமா ? | KOLLYWOOD NEWS TALKIES - Duration: 1:29.

For more infomation >> நடிகர் வெங்கல்ராவ் இப்ப உயிரோட இருக்கார்னா அதற்கு யார் காரணம் தெரியுமா ? | KOLLYWOOD NEWS TALKIES - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

Видеомаркетинг тренды 2018 - Duration: 5:57.

For more infomation >> Видеомаркетинг тренды 2018 - Duration: 5:57.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors for Children with Foot Paint Finger family Song Baby Rhymes for Kids - Duration: 2:44.

Pink color, Pink color

where are you?

Here I am, Here I am

How do you do?

Blue color, Blue color

where are you?

Here I am, Here I am

How do you do?

Purple color, Purple color

where are you?

Here I am, Here I am

How do you do?

Yellow color, Yellow color

where are you?

Here I am, Here I am

How do you do?

Green color, Green color

where are you?

Here I am, Here I am

How do you do?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét