Thứ Hai, 23 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 23 2017

Time Traveler At Area 51 Claims He Is From 55000 Years in the Future

S-4/Area 51 deep inside the Papoose Mountain in Nevada.

Down on the fifth level, only accessible by one elevator scientists were suited up to

meet an alien, an extraterrestrial being housed in an underground lab.

This extraterrestrial or alien was called J-Rod named after it pointed to the letter

�J� on a computer keyboard and then at the � hyphen.

It talked telepathically to the scientists telling them that the letter �J-� meant

15 in hieroglyphics similar to Egyptian hieroglyphics, the number of light years away his planet

was.

Telepathically, the alien told the scientist they had come to obtain samples of human genomes,

to correct serious problems with their civilization.

Emigrate While You Still Can!

Learn More...

It was later revealed the alien was not an alien at all but a human, a time traveller

from 55,000 years in the future nearing the end of mankind, with a technology so advanced

that it was incomprehensible for us to understand.

Area 51 is a US Air Force base in southern Nevada, rumored to be where the US government

hides alien visitors.

The intense secrecy surrounding Area 51, the very existence of which the US Government

barely acknowledges, has led it to become the frequent subject of conspiracy theories

and UFO folklore.

See full video of The Area 51 Time Traveller From 55000 Years in the Future.

The link is below in our description.

For more infomation >> Time Traveler At Area 51 Claims He Is From 55000 Years in the Future - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Good Place - Janet's a Counselor (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:20.

For more infomation >> The Good Place - Janet's a Counselor (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 1:20.

-------------------------------------------

Period Talk - 3 Reasons I'm Grateful For My Period - Duration: 7:20.

Hi guys it's Ritta with rawritta.com Today I'm sharing with you three reasons

why I am grateful for my period and you should also be grateful for your period

whether you've suffered from period loss of period or never have lost year period

and you should still always be grateful for it but for the ones of you who lost

their period and might have gotten their period back you'll know exactly why it's

so important to be grateful for your period effortlessly because you you've

in that process you've learned to appreciate it more so long story short I

used to suffer from anuria and I do - or Thor Exia and exercise addiction and

honestly the day I got my period back was the most the best day of my life it

felt like at that time the biggest goal come true because honestly at that time

my biggest goal in the world was just to get my period back and one thing that

helped me get my period back was to stop stressing about it which brings me to

another goal because I used to stress myself out so much about when I was

gonna give me my period back how I was gonna get my period back and if it was

even possible and all these things that was all stress that I added on top of

the stress that I already had from my exercise addiction and from restricting

calories and certain foods and stuff like that so this only prolongs your

recovery this only makes the recovery period you know just more miserable so I

one of the things I always recommend is to stop stressing and obsessing over

your period you don't want to go from one obsession to another but that's a

whole other story now I want to get started with

reason number one that I'm grateful for my period and the first thing is that

I'm grateful for is that it's a sign that my body trusts me the fact that I

am I I have a regular cycle now it my body might mine and my body's I guess

relationship is healthy I've developed such a healthy relationship with my body

that it is trusting me it's it's doing all the things that it needs to do and

it's just functioning right and yeah it's for me one thing that I had to do

was develop and were not developed in order for me to develop a healthy

relationship with my body was to actually just love and accept it the way

it is and I know that sounds simple but once I started once I learned to love

and accept my body the way it is it was hard to mistreat my body again it was

it's like when you start treating your body well and loving it

it's it's really hard for you to not a feed it right it's hard for you to not

nourish it right it's hard for you to punish it so that that's one thing that

really helped me stop this habit it was to just start loving and accepting my

body so reason number two I'm grateful for my period is that I feel like a

woman again a lot of times I hear a lot of women and

I'm not the only one but when we don't have our period at least you know I

didn't feel like a woman I feel like I lost something that was part of being a

woman which is obviously my period and now that I have it back I'm so grateful

that I can actually feel like a woman I feel like my hormone levels are are

healthy it's also my period is as a sign of is a

marker of fertility so now I can have kids if I want to and I'm just grateful

that I have that feminine like I just feel feminine now that I have my period

so the last reason that I'm grateful for my period is that I have learned so much

from my body I'm like it has taught me so much my period has taught me so much

about my body I feel more in tune with my body I feel like it's so much easier

to listen to my body a lot of signs that it gives me now I understand them better

than I ever did before and if I had I not lost my period I would have probably

not been so interested in learning so much about my myself and when you learn

when you know yourself very well starting with your own body you feel

very empowered you feel very strong both physically and mentally you feel more

confident when you know yourself better so like I was saying it is easier for me

to listen to my body now and I've learned for example that when I'm going

through a lot of stress my period comes like a couple days later and that's

assigned for me to slow down next for next month I need to be working on

managing my stress levels and also when a lot of times when women have you know

brown spottings in the beginning of their period that actually means that

it's leftover blood from your previous period that just not never got pushed

out it's like it's basically oxidized blood that stayed in you and never came

out and also it's also a sign of low levels and you know those are just some

examples that I've learned about my own body and I've learned so much more but

like I was saying I feel more confident and I feel more in tune with my body and

and I love that those are the three reasons I am grateful for my period

there are so many more reasons but those are the main three reasons that I am

grateful for my period now I would love to know if you have managed to overcome

amenorrhea or if you're still working on getting your period back please comment

below ask me any questions you have I want to help you as much as I can and

like this video make sure that you subscribe and also make sure that you

share it with your friends other than that thank you so much for watching I

will see you next time

For more infomation >> Period Talk - 3 Reasons I'm Grateful For My Period - Duration: 7:20.

-------------------------------------------

ЛУЧШИЕ ГОЛЫ НЕДЕЛИ #4 FIFA 18 - Duration: 3:51.

FIFA 18

BEST GOALS OF THE WEEK

For more infomation >> ЛУЧШИЕ ГОЛЫ НЕДЕЛИ #4 FIFA 18 - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Look what you made me do | Parody 【Vietsub - Undertale】 - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Look what you made me do | Parody 【Vietsub - Undertale】 - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

HUNTER.FM NEEDS HELP! - Duration: 6:15.

Hello, this is Raylan, creator and administrator of Hunter.FM!

I'm recording this video to update you on the situation of Hunter.FM on YouTube.

Please, i request that you watch this video until the end

Give like in this video, this is very important!

As some of you already know, the channel has become the target of Sony Music Entertainment.

Almost 3 months ago we received two strikes on the channel on two livestream of Hunter.FM

The most popular POP MUSIC 2017 and the POP2K HITS

The strike was issued because we are playing songs, which are owned by Sony

This happened because the network that gave us support with the necessary licenses,

to play the songs protected by copyright, unfortunately ended its activities.

During this time that we stayed off YouTube, I tried to make a deal with Sony Music

but not only with them, I tried also with Warner and Universal Music

by also playing music owned by these record labels.

Note that if it was not for Sony, any of the others could also issued a strike.

So it's important to have agreements with these 3 major labels.

But unfortunately we did not have a positive return, and in many cases, we had no return.

Look, the Hunter.FM has almost 10 years online, before going to YouTube Hunter was already operating on the official website: hunter.fm

in which we are there until today

Our goal has always been to touch and spread the latest hits

At its release, Hunter.FM was immediately a success on the internet, because of this feature.

So in recent months, almost 1 year hehe, we saw on YouTube a new opportunity

and we start with the same goal, and the result was INCREDIBLE

On YouTube we were able to create a form of entertainment in live radio format

that makes sense to the pop music audience

we join the radio with video clip, entertainment by the chat and real interaction through the TOP 5

The community loved the idea of Hunter.FM on YouTube

this way, our live broadcast here by the official channel, reached more than 8 million people in the first few months online

Due to the high popularity in the platform, in the category of music, the livestream of Hunter.FM was the number one in the ranking of "YouTube Live Brazil"

being recommended several times on the YouTube homepage. You are GREAT!

THANK YOU!

According to the various messages that are sent to us, you like Hunter.FM because it always promotes new pop music

so that they become hits in the future, and that's what we believe Hunter.FM is interesting for record labels

Several listeners from Hunter.FM listen to keep up to date with the latest releases from their favorite artists.

many of you say "the Hunter.FM is the best radio to promote new pop songs on the internet".

Doing one of the most common works of the traditional Top 40 style radio, which is to play new songs to make them popular

in the case of Hunter.FM, we are doing this on all the digital platforms that the Internet offers, promoting a huge dissemination of the artists.

Our intentions are the best possible.

We believe that Hunter.FM is a great opportunity to promote the new releases of the record labels

an additional power for the songs to become better known.

There are many messages sent to us requesting permanence of the Hunter.FM in YouTube of official form.

but for this to be possible, we need your support! Oor Hunter.FM to be able to get back on YouTube live, it will depend a lot on you.

Me and the Hunter.FM team have come to the conclusion that we need to show the labels how Hunter is important and interesting to them

and show how important you listeners are.

We need to "make noise" on the internet, on the record labels' social networks, so they can notice how much you want Hunter.FM back on YouTube.

Show that the intentions of Hunter are the best possible, we want to spread the news of pop music through the radio.

So, if you want the return of Hunter.FM on YouTube, here in the description are the link of the social networks of the 3 main record companies that we need the support.

Sony, Warner and Universal. Go to these social networks, send messages or posts requesting licences for Hunter on YouTube.

Let's create the hashtag #HUNTERFMONYOUTUBE

Send the messages along with the link of this video, so they can understand what we are doing.

But look, write messages respectfully, okay?

Here on YouTube we have 230,000 subscribers, if at least half of you send messages to them, I'm sure we will achieve our goal!

Let's beat the likes record in this video, give like, make comments, share!

Guys, this is very important for the YouTube algorithm to realize that this video is relevant and delivered to more subscribers so we can achieve our goal.

Again, the link of the social networks of the record labels, are here in the description.

Send messages to them requesting permission for Hunter.FM to work on YouTube.

Your support is very important to get back on YouTube.

I'm sure many of you have made great friends through Hunter's chat here on Youtube, and that some even miss Nightbot ...

To get back to all of this, we need your help!

If you work at any of these 3 labels want to help us, the Hunter.FM contacts are here in the description! Thank you.

I would like to warmly thank you for all the support messages we received.

which motivates us to insist on Hunter.FM on YouTube.

Like, comment and share this video!

We count on you!

See you later

For more infomation >> HUNTER.FM NEEDS HELP! - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

" 45 minutes for Trigga " ( ENG Sub. ) - Duration: 6:06.

I have 45 minutes between two obligations.

I have decided to devote them to testing new baits from Nutrabaits.

These baits have never been used on this lake before.

We will see how the fish will respond to them in a short time period .

The first combination is ...

...Cream Cajouser wafters.

My experience on this lake is modest, I fished only once.

In my opinion Cream Cajouser is a great choice...

...that's why we try it first.

I have very little time for this test...

... so I sprayed with Cream Cajouser bait soak spray...

... I want to increase the attractiveness of the bait.

Two or three times is enough and it's ready to be cast.

The second combination will be Trigga boilie ...

... my home made 16mm.

I'll cut the boili from the lower part,

I will use it in combination with White Spice pop ups 16mm,

only half a pop up boilies ...

... for snowman presentation.

Trriga boilie and White Spice pop up is a good combination.

Blowback rig, snowman presentation.

I will top up with a small amount of Trriga boilies.

This is instant fishing, I do not want too much bait around the hook.

I want the fish to go to the spot and pick up the boile ...

... and I want my hookbait in the first place ...

This is quite enough.

By the indicator I see that the fish has already approached the feed.

Looks like something's happening around our line.

Nice mirror.

It's a little inconvenient access.

We have the fish, the first catch today.

Trriga boila and White Spice pop up.

For more infomation >> " 45 minutes for Trigga " ( ENG Sub. ) - Duration: 6:06.

-------------------------------------------

Best of Chinese Funny Video 2017 ✿ Try Not To Laugh Funny Pranks Compilation - Duration: 12:47.

Thanks you for watching video!!!

For more infomation >> Best of Chinese Funny Video 2017 ✿ Try Not To Laugh Funny Pranks Compilation - Duration: 12:47.

-------------------------------------------

COMO FAZER BEIJINHO FÁCIL - Duration: 3:21.

Hi! How are you?

Welcome to Clauzinhando

Today we are going to make a recipe that recalls childhood

I'll teach to do Beijinho

For birthday parties

or for you to delight yourself

but before going for the recipe

subscribe to the channel

and turn notifications on

and if you're already enjoying the video

It already leaves your like.

share the video

To start recipe in a pan

add the condensed milk

add the butter

and the grated coconut

this time i used fresh grated coconut

it gives a different taste

but if you do not have problem

I bought in confectioner's shops

mix to give point

until you peel off the pan

place on a plate and let cool

after cold curl and pass on the grated coconut

leave it like

For more infomation >> COMO FAZER BEIJINHO FÁCIL - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

COKETV'S ROAD TRIP! | FÖRSTA YOUTUBE-FILMEN? | #AskCokeTV - Duration: 4:40.

So cold!

-Hiiii. -Hiiii.

We're still on our road trip. It's nice.

-And we're still in Dalarna. -That's also nice.

And this is a Q&A, which is also nice.

Three "Nice" in one.

-Do you know what would have been more nice? -What?

To have a bucket!

Oh!

-We've got a gift. -What's that?

They don't usally...

Okay...

You should put these things in your mouth.

I was like "motuths"

What do you mean "in your mouth"?

How?

In my mouth? Is this some kind of teeth protection.

How do I do it?

No...

How am I suppose to...

Like this?

Kiss me.

Wait...

"If you could choose..."

..."would you always chew gum, or never chew gum?"

Is it something in the end I don't hear?

"Would you never chew gum, or always chew gum?"

No...

"Always have gum under your shoe?"

Yay!

-I would say "always have gum under my shoe". -What?

I would easily choose "never chew gum". -Why?

Because I could take a sweet or something else instead.

Yeah, but it's nice to chew gum.

Yes, but is so much "un-nice" to walk around with gum under your shoe.

Ah!

"Tell us about the first time you uploaded something on YouTube".

-Good! -Yay!

-Are we done with these now? I just need to ask. -Yes.

-Nice gimmick. -Really nice.

I uploaded an intro-video. I say some things about myself, who I am and what I do.

And included some sketches in the same video.

Okay...

Hi everybody!

Whatup? Whatup?

I'm Athena Afshari.

Must be so nice to have such a clean YouTube history.

Why? Oh, you mean that you uploaded something embarrassing first time you uploaded something.

It was 2008 so I was pretty young.

What did you do?

Ehm... It was a video that was about how you play a class called "Rune priest"...

...in the game "Warhammer online", that I played back then.

And I'm at home in my small cabin that I lived in at my parents.

-With a small mic that barely had any sound. -Oh wow...

And then I try to speak with some kind of fake-British that I though was correct.

No, oh god. Ahh!

"Greetings everyone. My name is Halroni, and this is my freshly dinged... or quite freshly dinged rune priest".

"How far to the north have you been in Sweden?"

Ehm... Piteå.

Eh, I... What's the place on "Ö" called?

-Öland? -No!

Ö...Ö...Ö...

It's a place that starts with "Ö".

Övik!

Oh sorry...

"What dance move is a big no no?"

Wow... There are a lot of dance moves that is a big no no, and I do them all.

Exactly, I would say that there are no dance moves that are big no no's.

-Because you need to be yourself on the dancefloor. -Yes, I feel the same way.

But I can fell that... this...

When people are sneaking up to you.

I think that can be pretty unpleasant. You know...

-Have you seen it? -I know exactly what you mean.

The only thing I did was holding on to everything, because I knew that something would fall...

...if you were standing that close.

Eh... Or the "finger dance".

-What's that? -It's like this...

Should you point at people that you talk with?

You're like "Hi there, hello, hello".

And you do like this with you tounge.

No, stop it. Stop it now!

-I think it's time to end this. -Me too.

We'll continue our road trip. The car is ready.

Don't forget to write new questions in the comment section and we'll bring them up in our next Q&A.

Very important, and don't forget to subscribe to the channel.

Why should you do that?

Because then you get notifications where you can see what we're doing.

You can be in our competitions and win a lot of stuff.

And you can see our Bucketlist-episodes that airs every Thursday at 3pm.

Kisses & hugs!

For more infomation >> COKETV'S ROAD TRIP! | FÖRSTA YOUTUBE-FILMEN? | #AskCokeTV - Duration: 4:40.

-------------------------------------------

SCARTAGGIO DEI PACCHI DEL MIO COMPLEANNO! - Duration: 10:54.

For more infomation >> SCARTAGGIO DEI PACCHI DEL MIO COMPLEANNO! - Duration: 10:54.

-------------------------------------------

I'm a Witch! || #Sbooktacular TBR [CC] - Duration: 7:31.

Hi, everyone! My name is Camille, and today I'm sharing with you my TBR for the

Sbooktacular read-a-thon!! I just want everyone to know right now that I

completely failed at the spookathan that was last week. I even started to

vlog it, but there just wasn't anything to vlog. I ended up vlogging more food

than I did books, and I think I read about 40 pages over the entirety of the

week, so that didn't work! So I need to redeem myself this week! I was already

planning to do a personal pre-halloween read-a-thon during the next week

anyway, and now there just happens to be an official event that I just found out

about, so I might as well participate in that! What drew me to participate in this

particular read-a-thon instead of just doing my own thing like I originally

planned is the way that they assigned reading challenges--I will leave a link

to the original announcement video so that you can check that out in case I

don't describe this very well--but basically, there's a map. Everyone starts

at the same place, and you follow the trail, and each time you get to a fork in

the road, those are different challenges that you have to choose between, and so

you take your fork, and as you keep going, you reach another fork, and you have to

to choose a challenge and choose a path and bleh--you keep going until you reach

your seventh book. The place where you end up is the team that you're in! I'm

not really planning to do that; they're doing something with points and whatnot.

I'm not really planning to participate in that because I'm not really sure

what's going on, and I don't have time to deal with that, but I'm a witch! I also

have a little mug of vegetable soup because it's finally getting a little

nippy outside here in Mississippi! Did you know that Campbell's feels the need

to have two different vegetable soups? An original vegetable soup and a vegetarian

vegetable soup. Is it really worth it to make two

different vegetable soups just for a different broth? Are they really making

that much money off of the specifically vegetarian vegetable soup and the

non-vegetarian vegetable soup? I don't know. I think it's strange. Anyway, let's

get into my TBR! The very first challenge is the one that everyone starts with at

the very beginning of the path, and that is to read any book that you want, and I

chose Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by Caitlin Doughty. This is basically about her

experience working at a Crematory! I've had this on my TBR for quite some time,

and I figured I would start off my Halloween reads with some nonfiction to

get some real spookiness in my life! The first fork in the road is past or future.

I chose past, and for that, I'll be reading Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

by Seth Grahame-smith! I saw this film with my dad, and I think it's an

absolutely brilliant film! I saw it when it premiered, I got my own copy on a DVD,

and I've watched it multiple times ever since. it's a fantastic film, a really

good story, and he does such a great job of intertwining the fantasy fiction and

real history. I think I read somewhere that this was a dual graduate final

project for both his history degree and his English degree, so he just kind of

combined them and turned this in for both of them, I believe is what happened XD

So then following my fork, the next split in the road is magic or non-human, and I

chose non-human, and for this I'll be reading Syrenthia Falls by Alexander Brown.

This is about werewolves. I guess this could honestly go for either

magic or non-human because technically they are human because werewolves are

half-human, whaaaaa? We'd probably have to have a whole debate on humanity to

decide whether this should properly fit into non-human or magic, but either way,

this is kind of a chunky book, so that does kind of concern me. If I'm feeling

too intimidated by it and I don't feel up to reading it, then I'll probably read

the e-book by Kim that I bought recently from the channel Kim here. I'll leave a link

to her in the description box down below because she is lovely and I really want

to read her book as well, but as much as I love

Kim, this is slightly higher priority simply because I've had it for like two

years and haven't read it. Sorry, Kim, next time! The next fork in the road that

my path leads to is red spine or black cover. This one again kind of fits in

both categories, but I'm choosing red spine because the red spine is very

vibrant and the front only has some black, but I'm also choosing this for red

spine because it's kind of over killing the red spine challenge because it also

has red print! It's very dark--it's more of a maroon/burgundy--so I'm not sure if

it's gonna show up on camera, but the print is actually red, and I think that's

so interesting cause--I didn't even say the title! This is Girl of Nightmares by

Kendare *Blake, and I'm pretty sure that this is actually a sequel... yes, her sequel

to Anna Dressed in Blood. I have not read and Anna Dressed in Blood. I did not know

that this was a sequel when I bought it, so hopefully I won't be too confused! The

next challenge that my path leads to is not a fork in the road, this is a set

challenge, and that is to read something after sunset! So for this, I chose

something short because I have very little capacity for staying up late, so I

chose a manga, and this is The Girl from the Other Side. I honestly have no idea

what this is about, I just saw it in the bookstore, and I think that the cover is

beautiful! I'm pretty sure this is like an unlikely

friendship story between a human child and a demon or something, but I'm not

totally sure. Next I have the choice between reading something with a "dark" in

the title--like the word "dark"--or to read the first book in a series, and I don't

even think I own any books with the word dark in the title, so I chose the first

book of a series, and that is Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

I'm sure all of you have heard

of this. This is one of the booktube classics that has been around for a

while. The hype for it has kind of died down, as far as I've seen, but I still

haven't read it, and it's been on my bookshelf for a while, so hopefully I get

to this one! the final chosen challenge for the path

that I picked is to read a fantasy, and I chose Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett.

This is the next book in the series by him that I'm currently,

I believe it's the Men at Arms series within the Discworld series--his series

are so meta, and I don't follow it completely, but my friend has been

lending me these books in the order I'm supposed to read them, so I'm just

trusting him this is what I'm supposed to read next! And with that being my

final challenge, that puts me in the witch team! Again, I'm not really sure

what that means, but maybe it'll be more clear as the read-a-thon goes along.

Those are all of the books that I am planning to read in the Sbooktacular

read-a-thon. I have never participated in a read-a-thon during the school year

before, other than last week when I tried to do the spookathan, and we--well, you

didn't see how badly that turned out, but I did! Not only will the be during

school, but I'm also gonna be out of town this weekend to see the Broadway

musical RENT with my boyfriend. Not on Broadway, mind you. They are touring, and

they will be at my boyfriend's University. I have convinced him to

participate with me, so hopefully that will help us keep each other accountable

to do some reading this weekend! And because the challenges and your TBR are

chosen in a pathway, you're supposed to read them in the order that you chose

them of the path, so we'll see how that goes. I might break the rules, and I might

jump around. Alright, everyone, that's all I have for today! Thank you all so so

much for watching! If you're participating in the Sbooktacular

read-a-thon, please leave a link to your TBR in the *comments* down below so that I

can see what you're planning to read and what team you're on! I hope that you all

have a super wonderful day, and don't forget that progress is more important

than perfection <3

For more infomation >> I'm a Witch! || #Sbooktacular TBR [CC] - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required - Duration: 3:43.

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required

For more infomation >> Mezzo & Hertz - Interpretation Required - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Tim's success story - European Bartender School - Duration: 1:24.

My name is Tim, I did the course in Amsterdam

and I just moved here, it was a quick decision.

My life has been super busy, I've loved every second of it, though.

I've been doing a cocktail catering job

and then for almost a year, I've worked at a sports bar,

it was a lot about speed and efficiency.

And then, since recently, I've moved to a speakeasy cocktail bar

called Door 74, is in the city center of Amsterdam.

And I've been doing some competitions on the side as well,

just to get some experience and that has been going pretty well, too!

So, I've competed in Diageo World Class,

where I've made the Dutch top 10, where I've made the finals;

I competed in a competition that took me to Ireland, just this week.

My EBS experience has started out with meeting a lot of people from all over the world

It was a really intense experience, but I've loved every second of it.

And if I could do it all over again, I'd definitely would.

For more infomation >> Tim's success story - European Bartender School - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Trelinka "u Szwagra" - Video Dowcip CENZURA - Duration: 10:11.

For more infomation >> Trelinka "u Szwagra" - Video Dowcip CENZURA - Duration: 10:11.

-------------------------------------------

Pentagram - Brain On The Wall (Akustik) - Duration: 4:07.

- The song we're going to play now is a song I haven't been singing with this band for 25 years.

- We're going to play it acoustically for the first time.

- It's off the album 'Trail Blazer'

- Brain on the wall

♪ Your brains are fat your ideas are flat ♪

I look inside your mind and see it' s black

You're killin' the people by your wicked thoughts

I wish i could see your

Brain

Brain on the wall

Brain

Brain on the wall

You think you' ll be a part of history

But you can' t be a part of my shit

You're having fun while the other people cry

I wish i could see your

Brain

Brain on the wall

Brain

Brain on the wall

Brain

Brain on the wall

Brain

Brain on the wall

Your brains are fat your ideas are flat

I look inside your mind and see it' s black

You're killin' the people by your wicked thoughts

I wish i could see your

Brain

Brain on the wall

For more infomation >> Pentagram - Brain On The Wall (Akustik) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Müller injured – Reserves win derby - Duration: 1:18.

Saturday's 1:0 away win in Hamburg came at a cost for Bayern Munich:

Thomas Müller only played for nine minutes and not only prepared the winning goal but also sustained a muscle injury

which will keep him side-lined for approximately three weeks.

Better news came from Javier Martinez who is working hard to bounce back from his shoulder injury

in time for Wednesday's DFB cup match in Leipzig.

Juan Bernat won't be able to help Bayern in the upcoming games yet but the Spaniard

is also making good progress.

Good and bad news in other words in regards to fitness and injuries,

in terms of results the Bayern fans had plenty of reason to celebrate on the weekend.

The 1:0 away win in Hamburg was followed by another 1:0 victory on Sunday:

the reserve team's win in the Munich derby against 1860.

This is so awesome.

We had to wait a while for a game like this but

we were determined to go to and beyond the limit and that's what we did.

We just fought really hard and eventually scored.

That makes this win so beautiful.

I have a couple of friends here who are 1860 supporters

so I'm going to keep rubbing it in their face today.

For more infomation >> Müller injured – Reserves win derby - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

ОЗИЛ ПЕРЕЙДЁТ В МЮ, КЕЙН В РЕАЛ, КОУТИНЬО В БАРСЕЛОНЕ - Duration: 7:48.

ozil

man utd

harry kane

real madrid

coutinho

barcelona

For more infomation >> ОЗИЛ ПЕРЕЙДЁТ В МЮ, КЕЙН В РЕАЛ, КОУТИНЬО В БАРСЕЛОНЕ - Duration: 7:48.

-------------------------------------------

Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2017 💄 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas October 2017 | Part 23 - Duration: 10:02.

Thanks for watching

Hope you have a great time

Please, like, comment and subscribe for more!!

For more infomation >> Lipstick Tutorial Compilation 2017 💄 New Amazing Lip Art Ideas October 2017 | Part 23 - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

NIER AUTOMATA cosplay photoshoot - vlog! - Duration: 13:16.

Heeey

We started our journey into mys... NierCon

It's 9:30 in the morning, we are going to Cracow to take Yuke~

Say something

me?? ¿

I don't know how to drive - _ -

<dying noises>

wtf with those dicks

these are not dicks ok

so what, this one maybe looks like a cloud, huh?

this next to the obvious dick

*High School Musical in the backgroud*

*even louder HSM music in the background*

[so lonely before I finally found what I've been looking for... McDonald's <3]

[the golden arrow couldn't deal with the wet road lol]

[she did it yaaaaaaaaaas]

Dosia, how do you like it?

yh

well

*The fellowship of the Nier*

We are in the middle of the forest,

we are looking for the (city) ruins...

I think that all of them got destroyed T_T

What can go wrong? [a lot of things actually]

*ordinary white chick voice*

So yeah, we are searching for places to shoot tomorrow *0*

Great~

Great fun~ [it is not]

Isn't iiiiiiiiiiiiiit?

I almost drowned in Shrek's swamp~

[Shrek is love, Shrek is life]

[It is hard to get here tho xD]

I'VE ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT AN ADVENTURE LIKE THAT

Dosia, you are coming here!

nope.

We are going to shoot here, right?

Yeah, but tomorrow it's going to be hard

to try to hide that ads...

Tragedy! [like my life]

*chuckles* What the fuck xD

whelp

Dosia, how are you going?

Tell me~

I'm finishing Sakura's cosplay

She was going to finish mine...

Why am I doing this..?

Okay, good~

Typical cosplay shitstorm here

m mm

d-don't put it in me so rushly

s-sen pai

ok bye

So yeah... That's how it always looks

[do not take drugs kids]

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank you~

I've got a special one,

coz I am both

cosplayer and a photographer!

Coz I'm special lol

Who are we?

Where are we going..?

*I have no idea how to shoot*

*leave me*

Day 2

We are starting the preparations already~

THAT TALLER ONE

E-Eve?

Adam? Yyy...

Yyyyy no

The taller one, Eve!

[we can't remember which model cosplays who XD]

Taller Eve, shorter Adam?

Taller, Eve

*unimportant trash talk*

emil is the best waifu

Why someone put stuff into my bag? D:

They told me to hide it somewhere,

didn't tell where exactly :v

Take it back! *throws stuff on floor* rip

[Kurumi Cos&Play also best Tattoo Artist]

[Popola already after a few shots]

I'm done here

Okay~

DO NOT bend your armpits,

?¿

otherwise you are going to have a black hole there.

?

?? ¿

(≧▽≦)

[that's what red girls do when no one looks]

There is like one dry spot

for 200 square meters,

the roof is leaking,

general renovation is much needed :v

[it's going to get cringy here]

Hey, it's Made by Dobrochna here~

Today we are shooting Nier: Automata!

We have a big, nice group

8 people!

Soo....

I didn't see any that big!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The weather sucks unfortunately D:

We are shooting in an abandoned...

???

Spa?

Sanatorium?

Something like this lol

It rains heavily but we hope it will get better!

[it didn't]

But who are going to get through this, if not we!

Fingers crossed for us!

I hope it will turn out okay in the end~

Lori, tell us how fucking cold it is

A LOT

*majestic waterfalls*

[you can clearly see how shitty the weather was]

[did I mention that we also shoot a cmv?]

[because we did!]

[it's a small preview here :)]

[yaaas~]

[there's a fake blood on my umbrella lol]

[A2 and Adam

an unlikely duo

and yet it happened]

ʘ‿ʘ

ʘ‿ʘ ʘ‿ʘ

[an old blind lady]

[BOYS LOVE TIME]

[I'm not even sorry lol]

FANSERVICE!

[we need a hackerman here]

Day 3

*Przemek's voice* It's not close

Not so close as you might think

A DESEEERT

How do we get there? D:

We do not know how,

but it's still cool!

We are here.... On the desert,

because we want to shoot~

We are preparing for a hard work,

BUT

the weather is finally nice!

[wow]

It's a pity that the desert is a military area

and so we can't go very far,

but we can't have everything, right?

I'm turning on the "Auto" mode and I'm ready for some action~

[B L E S S]

[that's our great videographer, Bokehmon <3]

[thank you for spending two days with us and not dying out of cringe]

Lori, honey, smile for me :3

Wait,

I want too!

What am I doing here..?

*fitting desert zone music in the background*

[that's all what is left of the robots... sad]

We have a sick group after all XD

*some yuri action going on here*

*takes one shot*

g r e a t

YOU DID LIKE ONE PHOTO

I wanted the "praise the booty pic" D:

Okay, goo~

Halo, who wants too see the most funny thing ever?

This is totally Lorien's new profile pic XD

Let me see~

Fuck, I can't see D:

*Yuke's voice* Not so close!

[wtf u doin back there 9s]

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

She should show more ass!

Noo, not like that XD

NOT SO MUCH

So how did you like NierCon girls?

I liked it very much!

It was the best convention

that I ever got accepted!

The selection was very harsh,

we were examined by many talented photographers...

[what the...]

...and other better cosplayers *is polish ECG representative*

Made by Dobrochna + Made by Dobrochna

Made by Dobrochna, it is...

...it is the key to the success!

Yeah!

We are already on our way back from NierCon!

It was so cool,

we will miss this event so much~

People, place

and mountains will be connected with Nier now, forever

We are going home,

we will see each other next time!

[yup, NierCon 2 in progress!]

Yeaaah~

Sadly no mini-game to save androids during ending credits D:

...but still some content after that!

Stay with us for a moment longer <3

what

the

fuck

Did he block the door here?

IT'S A BUS STOP HERE

LET ME GOOO ;-;

WHAT TIME IT IS

I need to stand here coz bluetooth won't catch the speaker guys

day 1 reunion lol

[very bad polish music in the background]

one person party XD

okay *back to dancing*

What am I doing here???

[I don't think that I was sober here...]

[Neither he was lol]

We are going home

from NierCon!

Event was great

and we will miss those people so much~

...of course the gps is talking now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét