Thứ Ba, 24 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 24 2017

Prioritizing One�s Energetic Signature

by Limitless dreamer,

It is only when we are completely valuing our very own energetic signature that we have

the key to unlock our highest potential in manifesting our dream reality.

Otherwise, we are giving the energetic go-ahead to the external to intrude our internal, placing

ourselves into a state of constantly absorbing emotions that are not our own at all.

When someone is blaming us, it is not the words that take effect but the underlying

energy.

The more we hone our Intuition the clearer we see someone�s Intention.

The initial feeling we have is the reflection of the other�s energetic transmission.

Shooting back (=re-act) simply means that we allowed our energetic space to be intruded

by picking up the external emotion, or in other words, we placed the external energy

above our very own energetic signature.

Accordingly, each time we face another Soul�s attempt to energetically pierce through our

space poses a great learning opportunity to take a step back and leverage the unconditional

Love emanating from our Heart (=respond) instead of feeding our wounded Ego.

The more unconscious we are about our energetic signature the less visible our own unique

Light becomes to us, until we finally firmly assume the external to be our internal and

vice versa.

It is in this state that we are squandering our creative power and the only way to turn

the tide is to go inward again, a decision that doesn�t need to be forced or rushed

but develops naturally within each Soul�s Light mixture until the longing for the return

from the state of creating unconsciously to creating consciously is rising again.

We are always going to be flowing in perfect Harmony with the Universe, the only change

taking place at this cosmic juncture is the change in perspective from Unawareness of

the Perfection to Awareness of the Perfection.

Within the Universe of Separation, where Truth has been turned upside down on every level,

on the surface we might see nothing but imperfection, especially on Earth, yet in Truth all is perfectly

flowing as the whole Universe of Separation has been morphing back into Oneness from the

very moment of its creation because the state of illusory Separation cannot be anything

else but temporary.

The return to Oneness was and is granted.

Having said that, honoring one�s energetic signature by turning inward means coming home

to one�s Soul�s Wholeness, making for the inner decluttering of external Truth,

all of which is instigated by the Soul�s choice of being �alone� temporarily as

only the experience of being alone enables us to see our very Soul�s Wholeness.

Only by being al-one we eventually truly experience the epiphany of All-One.

For more infomation >> 10 Signs Of Upgrades To Our Mind Body Soul System - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Liposuction Or Breast Reduction-Dr.Hourglass - Duration: 6:20.

Hi, this is Dr. Hourglass, and welcome to another video in our channel Wonder Breasts.

Today we are going to discuss: Liposuction or breast reduction?

In this channel we discuss everything related to breast surgery.

Welcome back!

While many patients are looking for breast augmentation procedures, there are plenty

who are interested in reducing the size of their breasts.

Overly large breasts can be an issue for many women as it puts a lot of pressure on the spine,

hence affecting their overall body posture.

Moreover, big breasts can also be associated with dermatological conditions that occur

at the level of the inframammary fold due to the lack of oxygenation in the area.

Nowadays we have surgical methods to correct overly large breasts.

Liposuction and breast reduction surgery can be performed to reduce the size of the breasts

and enhance their shape.

But how do we know which procedure is more suitable?

First, let's see what the anatomy of the breast is.

The breasts are made of mammary gland tissue, fat, and a skin envelope.

Liposuction only targets the fat tissue on the level of the breasts.

So if the patient has thick fat tissue and a good skin quality, liposuction can be performed

to reduce the size of the breasts.

However, it is rarely that the shape can be improved with this procedure.

Liposuction is contraindicated if the skin on the breasts presents stretch marks

as this is a sign of poor elasticity.

If we perform liposuction on breasts that are sagging or with poor skin quality,

the sagginess will be accentuated, and the need for additional interventions might occur.

The breast reduction procedure targets all the parts of the breast: mammary gland, fat, and skin.

When this procedure is performed, the surgeon will excise a part of the mammary and also skin

and fat tissue to achieve the desired size of the breasts.

During this intervention, we have more flexibility in defining a better shape for the breasts as well.

In my experience, I rarely find liposuction suitable to be performed with the purpose of breast reduction.

However, I would recommend liposuction to be performed on the connecting areas

after a breast reduction surgery.

For example, if the patient has thick fat tissue on the sides of the chest and axilla,

liposuction can be performed to improve the aesthetic result.

In this video, we discussed: Liposuction or breast reduction?

Next week we will discuss: Tips to achive good results after breast augmentation.

Remember to comment below, share this video, like this video, and subscribe to our channel

for more information, here at the Wonder Breasts channel, only on YouTube.

Also, you can log on to our website,

for more information about your procedure and to see amazing surgical results.

Remember to log on to our Hourglass TV for more information about your surgical procedures.

On Monday we have Bootyman for everything related to buttock enhancement procedures.

Tuesdays: Wonder Breasts where we discuss topics related to cosmetic breast surgery.

Wednesdays we have Star Bodies. If you want to have a star body log on to our Hourglass TV.

Thursdays: Hourglass OR you're going to see me doing live surgeries with before and after pictures.

Also Shoddy where we discuss cases that require cosmetic surgical revision.

And Friday SuperHourGlass for topics related to have that Hourglass figure that you want.

And finally live broadcast surgeries every day of the week on Facebook live, Periscope and SnapChat.

All these and more in the Hourglass TV!

For more infomation >> Liposuction Or Breast Reduction-Dr.Hourglass - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Holocore revised: The story of Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire - Duration: 10:53.

Welcome back to another episode of the Holocore!

Today, we return to an artifact topic we discussed some time ago; a Holocore file we've now

deemed 'out of date' as more information and facts surrounding its history have been

brought to our attention.

With the help of the priests of Netherlight Temple and the Highpriest themself, we've

decided to revisit the file of one particularly insidious weapon and tell the story of its

mysterious and dangerous history as best as we can.

Today's revisited file: Xal'atath, the Blade of the Black Empire

Insidious?

Huh.

Such a tactless and boring description, don't you agree?

So these mortals seek to unravel and learn the mysteries of my story?

The idea would almost be insulting, if i wasn't aware that a certain High priest wasn't

involved in the forfeiting of such information.

Nevertheless, I don't get many chances to talk to an audience as a whole, so why not

indulge these "Lost Codex" storytellers.

They can thank me later…

Ah, a Titan Device.

How wonderfully easy to manipulate...

My story starts during the age of the Black Empire,something you mortals know so little

about.

Oh the images I could show you...the horrors that you would witness.

Perhaps I could show you endless battles my brethren waged against one another?

Or perhaps I could show you my origins of how I came to be?

Oh but why give away all the answers when there's so much more to come...and oh so

soon…Instead, why don't I show you the roles I've played throughout the last several

thousand years, hmm?.

I could go on for hours about each of the civilizations I visited and twisted but let's

focus on a rather memorable target: the Trolls.

Easy to manipulate and dim witted, Trolls played a beautiful part in the return of the

minions of the black empire.

The Troll in questions was a Gurubashi named Zan'do, a Witchdoctor who had been ousted

from his apparent high position of 'power' by the leaders of the Gurabashi.

His rage was oh so sweet and oh so easily twisted.

At my encouragement, Zan'do and a few of his fellow slighted witch doctors ventured

out to a sacred site that was forbidden by the mystics of the gurubashi and conducted

a series of blood sacrifices.

Zan'do believed these sacrifices would allow him to tap into the power of the sacred site.

Instead, he awoke an ancient ally, a minion of Yogg-Saron: a N'raqi named Kith'ix.

Kith'ix brought the shadows of the Black empire back over the land and rallied the

scattered minions of the old Gods, which started the events I believe you mortals call this

the "Aqir and Troll Wars" In Kith'ixs possession, my true potential was unleashed

and for a moment, I was allowed the sweet taste of devastation.

I inflicted and spread pestilence throughout the troll tribes and showered their minds

with black visions of death.

Kith'ix's war may have been been brought to an end by the Trolls sooner than expected,

but the devastation I caused?

The stories and legends of a little black blade that nearly wiped out their entire civilization;

It's a moment in history I'm rather proud of.

Let's fast forward to another exciting moment in my adventure: the War of the Three Hammers.

The hero of this moment in history is Modgud, wife of the Sorcerer-Thane Thaurissan.

As a practitioner of the arcane, Modgud often searched for artifacts and relics of great

power and as you can imagine...it didn't end well for her.

I was delivered into her hands by a servant and the power I let her taste...well…

Modgud tapped into my power and learned much of what I had to offer.

She demonstrated her new 'control' over the shadows during the siege of Grim Batol,

the legendary battle between the Wildhammer and Dark Irons.It was because of her or rather,

the magic I taught her, that Grim Batol fell under the dark curse that forced the Wildhammers

to later abandon it after the war.

However, after casting the dark incantation, the Wildhammer Thane closed in on her location.

Poor Modgud - she sought to use me and the powers I gave her to strike down Thane Khardros

and end the battle...but she found I had suddenly just vanished!

Oh how she screamed when she realized I had abandoned her, though whether it was from

frustration or terror, well I care not.

All I care to remember is her broken words as she lay dying "You promised...you promised…"

How many of you here have heard of Natalie Seline?

Any practitioner of the shadow should know this name…

Natalie was a rather fun subject of mine and far more clever than most of my wielders.

She was a bishop during the time you mortals call "the first war" and in her righteous

crusade to stop the orcish menace, she stumbled across me.

Though she had set out to find and destroy me when she learned of my existence, her mind

hesitated her mind hesitated the moment she touched my blade.

She wanted understand before she destroyed me- a noble effort, to say the least.

But in her search for knowledge, She found the truth.

I taught her there was more to this world than the Light, for how Light could not exist

without the Void and she dedicated herself to understanding what I offered.

She spread what she learned to her fellow clerics and priests, teaching them of the

what lay beyond the veil of the Light.

These teachings would become the pillars for the 'Cult of the Forgotten Shadow'.

In her sermons, she urged caution in their new practice, warning them that the powers

of the void were as unforgiving as they were enticing.

What was truly unforgiving was the suspicion that spread through her followers.

All it took was a little coaxing and suggestion that Natalie was holding them back and….mutiny.

Although I admit Natalies caution limited much of my potential, I did underestimate

how much she had learned from me.

It seems that when faced with the realization that her followers were plotting her assassination,

Natalie took it upon herself to ensure her survival by whisking her spirit to the realm

of the Void, to a location known only to her.

She left behind instructions on how to retrieve her spirit, thus allowing her eventual return

to the realm of the living.

That was something I hadn't forseen nor anticipated.

Clever girl.

Natalies teachings and journals had not lain undetected by the brilliant and clever minds

of the Kirin Tor.

After her apparent death, the mages of Dalaran set off to scour her teachings and writings

from history.

They also set out to find me but...just as they were unable to truly erase Natalies teachings

from the world, so too were they unable to track me down.

. Oh, I had no intention of being found by the ever-persistent minds of Mages.

No...I had other plans.

Other minds to twist and more pawns to play with.

But those are a tale for another time.

I'm sure the Keepers of the Lost Codex are eager to reclaim their Holocore

Are you really still here?

Why?!

Ugh, mortals.

I suppose your thirst for knowledge knows no bounds, hmm?

Well, if you must insist, why not check out of these past episodes?

If you're so interested in origins of the Usurpers or the benevolent and pure Naaru,

watch the lecture on the left?

If you'd rather learn about the Black Empire (even if these Lost Codex keepers forgot to

mention my involvement), watch the lecture on the right.

I'm sure it's….exciting.

For more infomation >> Holocore revised: The story of Xal'atath, Blade of the Black Empire - Duration: 10:53.

-------------------------------------------

Oak Creek High School teacher pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> Oak Creek High School teacher pleads not guilty to sexual assault charges - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

Khmer Horoscope, ហោរាសាស្រ្ត ប្រចាំថ្ងៃ ពុធ ទី​ ២៥ ខែ តុលា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៧, khmer horoscope 2017 - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> Khmer Horoscope, ហោរាសាស្រ្ត ប្រចាំថ្ងៃ ពុធ ទី​ ២៥ ខែ តុលា ឆ្នាំ ២០១៧, khmer horoscope 2017 - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

Learning English - EXAGGERATE and EXAGGERATION - English Lesson With Mr Duncan - Duration: 8:30.

For more infomation >> Learning English - EXAGGERATE and EXAGGERATION - English Lesson With Mr Duncan - Duration: 8:30.

-------------------------------------------

County supervisor offers alternative to wheel tax increase - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> County supervisor offers alternative to wheel tax increase - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Best NBA Dunks From Week 1 REACTION - Duration: 8:27.

what's going on this your boy King Coopa J and we're gonna be reacting to the

best dunks of week one all right this is like my first time really doing reaction

videos so I'm kind of new to the job but I had to watch these clips yet so I'm

all NBA so we gonna check out these dunks see what it is you feel me

crank just hang up Griffin running point

man dude is nasty this is nasty yo why sigh okay buried is not playing

Pacers pace your time is your time get some okay I got a deep hole ma'am still

mad pause you're going around with a little bitty something dog you already

know I deadbeat boogie okay boogie okay okay I see you all I

see wal MVP if he pink like I swung around it real oh my gosh oh my god

right now oh no we up yo I like this dude yo I

like this dude man Larry Nash for the Lakers it's nice

sigmund stay oh nice badge nice badge

definitely being a runner too wicked here Dennis move using me all day all

day long let's see that again

the only sluts that he said they did that on my team yo it's up its up ladies

by 18 jump Hey Jalen Brown that's what I'm talking

about that's my guy Jalen Brown he's yo he's gonna be a superstar

selling bot box is nice another running for Rookie of the Year I

like him Kings go ahead nice pick nice pick go to the hole

toy prison yo physique is historian he ain't got no hot dance finish I swear

don't Rookie of the Year bed Simmons

Taylan Brown again man I'm telling you Debbie Brown nice wall again man 18

let's go

literally just got hurt too man just got hurt

oh nice man nice bib Ron I spin I spin Oh God tells I tell towns one the best

big man in the NBA hands down those nice little kicks nice little

catch yeah nice little catch that's my fast born better getting that

dunk contest you better turn up he's hurt like last year I think I'm gonna

pee at it right up to it how's it fast don't jaundice

running to put MVP another one with gentle wall

Yanis and give yo who's we've been is just sick sick wingspan yo now this is

sick man oh gosh

okay coming off the bench food take me starting right now my guy that's my guy

we don't wanna AVP seed of a tree man

go ahead

what do you do with James come to the home man like what do you do okay

porzingis proving me wrong get up well as tall as he is easy he's not jumping

high off man that bass again no Gordon nice a nice tough dish a nice tough big

spin mom with the span goes Brown playing like a powerful man playing like

a old Charles Barkley right now David babies didn't even jump we just glide it

to the basket okay Lee that was the bonus I feel a lot

nice lob nice hard name

you know you knew it was going out I use like even if I drop it down there by

self cherry-picking Minnesota still got it alone bought PG PG yo I had a little

run up to MVP news with the places but after that after he left Davis again

that was wrong man I know the same Nene dumped twice in one week

getting that money's worth out of help

dude okay Adam yo out of me he's a really good

center man he's like one of the best in the NBA I'm gonna you play he's just

thinking the last time to be with all the superstars right now oh okay well

crowd of three come on board I know you about to turn up I know you bought the

turn up with the old team back off the backboard

oh oh no that was very again

very again I like killing me emerging as a you know nice little Claire I'm gonna

say I was gonna say she was honorable we need every ounce of star or Harbor

getting up he getting up though all right right what's up nicely done sin we

won you know we gonna bring this thing in a

week to next week No PJ man you new to this channel eat that like button if you

enjoyed this video and subscribe peace

For more infomation >> Best NBA Dunks From Week 1 REACTION - Duration: 8:27.

-------------------------------------------

Needham girl a finalist in national invention contest - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Needham girl a finalist in national invention contest - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

3 Ideas de Maquillaje para Halloween de Último Momento // itsmaitegmx / Maite Gómez - Duration: 3:48.

Hey guys what's up my name is Maite

and today I wanted to teach you 3 easy last minute makeup ideas

for Halloween

I hope you guys like this video, and if you do

give it a thumbs up and subscribe to itsmaitegmx which

is this channel and remember that all my social media is

going to be linked down below and share this video with

all of your friends and let's get started

I started by applying face cream, then

then sunscreen, primer, foundation and concealer

and then I brushed my eyebrows

I'm not going to mention the products I use because the idea

of this video is that you guys use what you already have, that's why is last minute

after finishing with all the foundation I used eyelid primer

and I used a black shade all over my eyelid

and then I started blurring it and I also used

a brown shade in the crease of my eyelids

and then I did my eyebrows

then I used the same shade under my eyes

and I put mascara on

then I did a very exaggerated contour

and I blurred it out

this would be the base for all of the makeup ideas we are going to do

and when we are finished

for the pirates makeup, I did some triangles under my eyes

with brown shade and the with some special glue

I pasted glitter in the shape of the triangle in a messy way

then I put on a red lipstick and a fake piercing

For the vampire look I just used a special glue on my neck

and I added toilet paper

and then started to make 2 paper layers and let it dry

and after it was done I put some foundation on it

as you guys can see I cut it first and then put the foundation on

but it was a mistake because

mmm it looked weird and it was harder to control

so i noticed it looks way better if you let it dry, put the foundation

and then cut it

then I put some black, red, and purple to the fake wounds

and added some fake blood in the wound and on the side of my mouth

and this is how it turned out

for the red hood makeup look I did the same

but in the cheek

i recommend you to put a lot less toilet paper than I did so it looks more realistic

I hope you guys liked this video, and if you did

give it a thumbs up and subscribe to itsmaitegmx which is

this channel and remember to follow me in alll my social media

which are going to be linked down below and share this

video with all of your friends

I see you guys next week! Byeee

For more infomation >> 3 Ideas de Maquillaje para Halloween de Último Momento // itsmaitegmx / Maite Gómez - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Attempted kidnapping of 1-year-old at Lynn laundromat - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> Attempted kidnapping of 1-year-old at Lynn laundromat - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Dean (2016): 5:46 - 6:11 (1080p) - Duration: 0:26.

When are you gonna get a haircut?

I have not seen your forehead in 15 years.

- With the hair again? - You're living in the '60s.

What is that? Are those the '60s?

- Yeah. - Oh.

- It's done. - I'm in a conga line,

and I'm playing a slide whistle.

That wasn't a conga line.

I was doing the Hare Krishna thing.

- Looks like a conga line. - I see.

For more infomation >> Dean (2016): 5:46 - 6:11 (1080p) - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Getting cooler; Temps in the mid-40s - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Getting cooler; Temps in the mid-40s - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

The Untold Truth Of Get Out - Duration: 5:12.

Jordan Peele's record-breaking horror hit Get Out is a socially conscious thriller that

deals with the worst modern boogeyman of them all: racism.

With a number one debut at the box office and a record-breaking performance on multiple

fronts, Get Out is a film to be remembered — and we're here to tell you its untold

truth.

Fair warning: now's your chance to look away if you don't want spoilers.

It's not about the president

Get Out might seem like a response to our current, super-charged political climate,

but Jordan Peele was working on the idea even before Barack Obama was elected — and afterward,

he was intrigued by the country's so-called "post-racial ideal", in which people seemed

to believe that a black President represented the total defeat of racism in the United States.

Peele wrote Get Out as a response — to show that not all racists look like cross-burning

Klan members.

"The original idea with the movie was to point out this very real horror we haven't gotten

over."

It's a tribute to classic horror

Peele took inspiration for Get Out from other scary movies about seemingly well-meaning

people doing horrible things — like Rosemary's Baby and The Stepford Wives.

But the classic slasher franchise Halloween also worked its way in — not that there's

a masked killer in Peele's film, but both movies make the white picket fences of suburbia

look awfully sinister.

Jordan Peele dreamed up the film's scariest scene

Grab a fresh pair of underpants, because we're about to relive one of this movie's freakiest

interludes.

This secret behind this creepy moment?

It's straight out of Jordan Peele's subconscious, based on a dream he had about walking through

a room of people who all fell silent as soon as he turned the corner — which makes this

scene literal nightmare material.

The original ending was much darker

If you thought that the siren and strobe light in this scene meant the cops were coming to

take Chris away, you're in good company — with the film's director.

"The first ending that I scripted was not as happy."

Originally, Peele ended Get Out with Chris taking the fall for murdering Rose's family

— but fortunately, he changed his mind, deciding that it made more sense for Chris

to come out on top.

"I was so excited when I was able to go get the money to go reshoot the ending that I

knew would really work."

It's a record breaker

Get Out was an instant success at the box office, taking first place in its opening

weekend despite strong competition from both a beloved superhero and a film where Samuel

L. Jackson battles a giant gorilla.

But more importantly, Jordan Peele is the first African-American writer and director

to helm a debut film that made over $100 million — and Get Out hit that benchmark faster

than any Blumhouse picture in history.

It's in the zeitgeist

Rave reviews and box office records are all well and good, but the true measure of a movie's

importance is whether it spawns a meme — like the Get Out challenge.

Don't worry, it's not as scary as it sounds — but it is harder than it looks to recreate

Marcus Henderson's fancy footwork in this now-famous scene.

Casting controversies

Get Out has enjoyed nearly universal acclaim, but leading man Daniel Kaluuya faced some

criticism from fellow actor Samuel L. Jackson:

"I tend to wonder, what would that movie have been with an American brother who really feels

that."

But Kaluuya responded by pushing back against the false notion that he hasn't experienced

prejudice.

In his words: "This is the frustrating thing, bro — in order to prove that I can play

this role, I have to open up about the trauma that I've experienced as a black person.

I have to show off my struggle so that people accept that I'm black.

No matter that every single room I go to I'm usually the darkest person there.

You know what I'm saying?

I kind of resent that mentality.

I'm just an individual."

The hidden meaning of milk

Allison Williams is a vision of pure evil in this scene, scouting for new victims while

eating Froot Loops and sipping from a tall glass of milk.

But two weeks before the movie came out, a group of white supremacists did their part

to make this moment even creepier, when they hijacked a political livestream by actor Shia

LaBeouf and started chugging gallons of whole milk to demonstrate their white pride.

Jordan Peele wasn't aware when he wrote this scene that milk would become such a fraught

symbol of racial hatred, but it definitely upped the ante on the horror.

Jordan Peele has big plans for more horror

He might have started out in comedy, but Get Out's director reportedly has a lot of ideas

for more movies in the genre he calls "social thrillers":

"You know these movies that are creepy, but humanity is like the creepiest part at the

center of it."

Details of Peele's next project are still under wraps, but he says he's got a whole

series of horror films in mind that will tackle similar subject matter — and that's definitely

something for fans to scream about.

[Screaming]

Thanks for watching!

Click the Looper icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Untold Truth Of Get Out - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Bad Baby Steals Mother's Dress! Baby Crying Learn Color with Finger Family song Nursery Rhyme #19 - Duration: 1:22:32.

Thanks for "SUBSCRIBE" our channel! Thanks!

For more infomation >> Bad Baby Steals Mother's Dress! Baby Crying Learn Color with Finger Family song Nursery Rhyme #19 - Duration: 1:22:32.

-------------------------------------------

Tuesday's Child ready for Halloween - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Tuesday's Child ready for Halloween - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

The Oxford 3000™ from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary (F-G) - Duration: 10:31.

face

face up to

facility

fact

factor

factory

fail

failure

faint

faintly

fair

fairly

faith

faithful

faithfully

fall

false

fame

familiar

family

famous

fan

fancy

far

farm

farmer

farming

farther

farthest

fashion

fashionable

fast

fasten

fat

father

faucet

fault

favour

favourite

fear

feather

feature

February

federal

fee

feed

feel

feeling

fellow

female

fence

festival

fetch

fever

few

field

fifteen

fifteenth

fifth

fiftieth

fifty

fight

fighting

figure

figure out

file

fill

fill in

fill out

fill up

film

final

finally

finance

financial

find

find out

fine

finely

finger

finish

finished

finish off

fire

firm

firmly

first

fish

fishing

fit

fit in

five

fix

fixed

flag

flame

flash

flat

flavour

flesh

flight

float

flood

flooded

flooding

floor

flour

flow

flower

flu

fly

flying

focus

fold

folding

follow

following

follow up

food

foot

football

for

force

forecast

foreign

forest

forever

forget

forgive

fork

form

formal

formally

former

formerly

formula

fortieth

fortune

forty

forward

found

foundation

four

fourteen

fourteenth

fourth

frame

free

freedom

freely

freeze

frequent

frequently

fresh

freshly

Friday

fridge

friend

friendly

friendship

frighten

frighten away/off

frightened

frightening

from

front

frozen

fruit

fry

fuel

full

fully

fun

function

function as

fund

fundamental

funeral

funny

fur

furniture

further

future

gain

gallon

gamble

gambling

game

gap

garage

garbage

garden

gas

gasoline

gate

gather

gear

general

generally

generate

generation

generous

generously

gentle

gentleman

gently

genuine

genuinely

geography

get

get away

get away with

get back

get by

get in

get into

get off

get on

get on with

get out of

get over

get round

get round to

get through

get up

giant

gift

girl

girlfriend

give

give away

give back

give in

give off

give out

give up

glad

glass

global

glove

glue

go

go ahead

goal

go away

go back

go back to

go by

god

go down

go into

gold

good

goodbye

goods

go off

go on

go on doing

go out

go out with

go over

go round

go through

go through with

go to

go up

govern

government

governor

go with

go without

grab

grade

gradual

gradually

grain

gram

grammar

grand

grandchild

granddaughter

grandfather

grandmother

grandparent

grandson

grant

grass

grateful

grave

gravely

great

greatly

green

grey

grocery

ground

group

grow

growth

grow up

grow up

guard

guess

guest

guide

guilty

gun

guy

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét