Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 25 2017

yo guys what's up TheThunderLamp here and today welcome to a game called stealing the

diamond this is another game from the stickman series that I made on my

channel when I was a little tiny YouTube and now I have 300 plus subs thank you

guys so much for that again without further ado I'm so excited let's get

right into this bust in or sneak in okay now the normal ways to sneak in the

building but bust in like a boss Oh

oh my god what the Frick oh my god this fine Oh

kick whoa wait what I wasn't expecting that wow we're off to a great start

yes you're right oh my fate well you got one of the guards again the other two is

jumbled another reggae jumping off a speeding vehicle may not be the better

year so random boom Oh like freakin poor us okay ah

Justin bro this game I love it mass maize sorry bro hahaha

so hang around do something hey get it okay I'll stop

we'll try the zoo now the shield freakin shield your head bro

yeah oh no oh we broke the glass okay below

freaking go and after that they just stopped and arrested him

whoa ready yeah that's what I decided I should probably get a different job I

figured that garden is much less dangerous oh yeah two stars

rock I can see all those hours of video game playing has really sharpened your

reflexes you freakin Circassia game I'm going to break the screen let's go where

- the rock this time look oh no hella got a sniper bubble oh

my god we're doing this no way okay

reflexes let's go come on sir place your hands where I can see them

you do not comply I will be forced to fire hunt and robbery is a federal

offense sir oh free okay let's retry that sir Oh

what that was the one no way Oh what yeah the aggressive way yeah I guess we

got fur over the first ending and wait actually the step back and here okay you

just freakin new cos that's okay

okay so let's lay the basket right here oh my god what how it wasn't expected ok

so right now let's try this branch BAM wait

you freakin stupid man let's go with the sticky grenade Oh Frick come on

well I always wonder how those things work

me too man okay so now let's try the sneaking thing let's do Oh

so we go up with the Jumbo hoppers anti-gravity cab or to the teleporter or

we go busting through the freakin wall let's try this shrink ray well yeah I

think that is it Oh Rick okay we are dead pick minecraft

snot oh whoa there's something in that cake use the tyskie and then I got fired

pretty lame huh yeah let's try the freaking bump show

now let's try this game is so fun let's go with a plane or gun let's do with a

plane oh my okay what that was it no way okay let's go

with brand exhibit well Rick oh my god diamond okay bro you gotta play it's

more put them in Luigi sign let's go with metroid go ah Frick looks

like they don't take kindly to orders well let's try the super mushroom oh

whoa we're going to wreck them brother get that touches Oh a dinosaur

oh my god what don't worry cos yeah the dice Oh bro what the Freak is going on

so I'm wearing the Midwest Center from chaos country mint sir you might want to

come look oh I'm getting chaos readings at ten point six it's coming from the

museum oh why it's okay nine yeah I'm leaving this decision up to you it's so

Bernard him one of those bony Knight is pressing situation this do is freaking

cool oh my god shoes um nuke

Oh

my guy don't feel too bad he probably camped

for the 25 kills you need to get that new Call of Duty reference nice one

okay now let's try the thing oh I'm a fighter bring my laser beam oh whoa what

the Frick the whole braking regime is gone can we okay no let's try the gear

whoa no way what's good what what the Freak the exit bro grab the diamond run

right freaking now go Oh Mike oh my god

is this an ending like run he's destroying the freaking Museum okay oh

my god he's so freakin lucky you won the epic

way the epic ending oh my god okay I guess we're gonna have two more endings

I'm pretty sure I don't even know really I'm gonna try it

BRB it is so from here I didn't write this Oh brick

sorry I just went to the bathroom what I'm where where's everyone okay you do

just don't even know how to back from right here we actually didn't do the

awkward things so let's try the teleporter that worked on the first

James if you remember go watch it in the description below

it's freakin work yes yes freaking full

forget faggot sponge that do penny wire

nice the best things was going to be the laser cutter what we're gonna give the

laser cutter I knew something you get cut why you

know bleep what laser whatever so hammer boom what freaking magic man yeah you so

freaking plank yeah oh my how are we do snap the freaking Nick I told you man I

told you about the stairs no you did not let's try this rifle

jump I'm surprised you made that's gonna with that heavy time now the final one's

gonna be the diamond boom I snapped his head

actually I crap you won the undetected end way whoa so whatever nice that I

like but another subscribe button if you enjoyed again twice and I will see you

guys on my next video goodbye have a nice day

I always scream at my outer why yeah

For more infomation >> I'm out | Steal the diamond - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Video of the Century - Duration: 10:02.

Satisfying Video of the Century

Satisfying Video of the Century

Satisfying Video of the Century

For more infomation >> Satisfying Video of the Century - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

THE NENE AMENAZZY - Before They Were Famous - - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> THE NENE AMENAZZY - Before They Were Famous - - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

RiceGum Fazebanks Jake Paul Vloggers *DISS TRACK* - Duration: 2:47.

Where's my substance?

There's no substance in my content…

It's Babble Top.

Have you ever been angered, mad or frustrated when,

You watch RiceGum FazeBanks, or these hacks at Team 10.

They started to climb, after they parted with vinE.

Now there's all these youtube doofuses just wasting our time.

All these posers keep boasting, and these bro's that keep posting.

For shameless engagement, when the fame is approaching

I need an ibuprofen, when ever I see 'em.

Cuz let's agree - their the bums of the media.

Lamborghini's leaving sour tastes in your mouth?

Won't stop vlogging for an hour cuz your famous and proud.

You guys are hipocrites, you're making fools of yourselves.

You're disrespectful jumping in venetian canals.

I'm sorry vloggers…. but you ruined YouTube.

I never meant to hit subscribe, but I'm right,

You really have no talent.

I said Hey JakePaulers…. you guys ruined YouTube.

We never meant to hit subscribe, but we're right,

He really has talent.

They're not original with their content, I don't know if Logan knows it.

Good thing Babble Top is here to expose it.

Here look, let me take you back to 2013, Before these kids got famous for putting their

face on the screen.

Now their lazy, talking and walking around with their chumps.

Copying Tom Green, and Johnny Knoxvilles's stunts..

Logan does splits - he even wears rainbows and flies.

Now these unbalanced and talentless punks thinks they can rhyme.

I look at Erika…. you think Alyssa's surprised?

Silly girls putting their lives in the hands of these guys…

Costell - you didn't work for her, you worked for crazy Jake,

And Logan - if you're human, you look like Uma Thurman,

it's kind of sick.

What Jake does is stupid, but we know he's not dumb.

The smartest thing you did was rip off kids as part of your club.

Take these trust fund losers and fill 'em with hope.

You're brand's like your bro's b-day - April Fool's - it's a joke.

I'm sorry vloggers…. but you ruined YouTuuu-uuube.

I never meant to hit subscribe, but I'm right,

You really have no talent.

(I said) Hey JakePaulers…. you guys ruined YouTuuu-uuube.

We never meant to hit subscribe, but we're right,

He really has talent.

For more infomation >> RiceGum Fazebanks Jake Paul Vloggers *DISS TRACK* - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Energy Update – We Have Come Through A Huge Breakthrough - Duration: 4:48.

Energy Update � We Have Come Through A Huge Breakthrough

New Birthing-New Start

In a new way of �Letting Go� of ALL.

Shifting each facet of the/our old

We have had a very big �shift� or breakthrough � energetically � in the last 12hours

specifically!

This Huge breakthrough�I saw and felt like �coming out of a tunnel� this morning.

(I got the �tap� to go away again overnight, to continue feeling into this.

As when this happens, I go �into another space� removed from all energies � it

is a very specific space of the Divine, directly in the flow of what is �coming through�

for and with humanity.

And one that I have learned to recognize over the years of �going away like this�).

As after our New Birthing (previous BB post) � then comes the:

�Coming out of a tunnel� from this, which I am now currently in/experiencing, sharing

as-I-go.

This is very different than what one may �think� of first being in a tunnel and then coming

out into a New Birthing!

It is going through a New Birthing and then �Coming Out of a Tunnel�.

This is �just how it is� in this instance or of our progression in these very �new�

and �never before� felt or experienced �times� we are now in.

As, there are so many changes right now about doing old routines in a new way or another

way!!!

This is just amazing to experience!

People are having the option to change is what is coming up!

In changing a way or routine of how we previously �did� something.

Now, on the surface of reading this, one can cay, �yeah, I know that��this is the

experiencing or putting into play of this!

In a New Way.

In a NEW WAY that is like altering the way or going around/about a certain situation

in what we would have done before!

It is LETTING GO and of �pushing� to do the new in an �old� way!

Again, there is more this as I have just pushed through this in a New Way for myself with

a �habit� or �way� or �routine� I did with something in my life, that now

�all of a sudden� I am now able to change this way/routine/habit that now resonates

so deeply and strongly within, that I am now able to follow through on this!

I am so very excited as I can tell you, just like you, I have been shifting and clearing

and healing so many layers and levels in areas of my life and now I can finally share A BREAKTHROUGH

HAS COME THROUGH!

As this is a very major �area� or �part� of my life that I am altering, in �how I

used to do things�.

This Breakthrough is so life changing!!

And I mean literally!!

This New Birthing and then coming through a tunnel � has it�s �own rewards�

that we are ready and able to reap NOW.

Yet, it is a Transition stage first though and while I am sharing all I AM � please

know where each soul is at, is where they are �needing� to BE.

Until one comes through their own personal New Birthing and then coming through their

�tunnel�.

For what that is for themselves.

As remember �Ascension cannot be rushed, fooled or cheated�.

So while one may not fully feel this personally right now, please feel and resonate within,

of what is being shared here.

That this BREAKTHROUGH of energy HAS ARRIVED!

As I am �just sharing� of my personal ascension processes/experiences in BEing a

Trailblazer/Ascension Pioneer, for and with humanity in linking our Spirit to our Soul,

through our emotions.

For those who resonate, to do so for themselves.

In helping you to �help yourself�.

As so many souls are now �coming home to themselves�, of the Master within.

What started as a brief update to say I was going away overnight in this new �process�,

just grew and grew as guided by the Divine lol.

Much love to you in all you are and going through.

And I will share more soon from and as a �follow on� from this update.

As always I am right here with you.

Much Unconditional Love, Truth

and Honesty

For more infomation >> Energy Update – We Have Come Through A Huge Breakthrough - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mas de lo que esperaba. Mucho mas misterio. - Duration: 54:06.

For more infomation >> Mas de lo que esperaba. Mucho mas misterio. - Duration: 54:06.

-------------------------------------------

libya: iç savaşın tanıklığı - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> libya: iç savaşın tanıklığı - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Bay Focus - Dr. Greg Silverman - Duration: 28:31.

For more infomation >> Bay Focus - Dr. Greg Silverman - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez, Marshmello - Wolves [LYRICS | Lyric Video] - Duration: 3:19.

TOP MUSIC

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez, Marshmello - Wolves [LYRICS | Lyric Video] - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

#poetrycommunity Anease By Grace Baker - Diary Of GB - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> #poetrycommunity Anease By Grace Baker - Diary Of GB - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

3 Terrifying Cursed YouTube Videos - Horror Month 2017 - Day 25 - Duration: 3:28.

Geeky Gaming Hey Geeks, it's Andrea.

It is officially the last week of Horror Month 2017.

Unfortunately I am going to do something I really don't want to do again and watch

some Cursed YouTube Videos.

You Geeks better know I love you because these things give me the creeps.

So, I'm watching them for you.

Okay, so, before we start.

The last cursed video I did had 4 videos and this one has 3.

I had thought we had another video, so that's why the videos were going to be 5, 4, and

4, but it turned out there was like a duplicate in there.

I would have just spread it out over 2 videos instead of 3 had I noticed earlier.

I'm so sorry I only have 3 more for you today, but hey..

I'm sure I missed some cursed videos, so be sure to let me know of any I missed this

year and maybe I'll check them out next year.

Alright Geeks, let's go.

3.

Cursed Kleenex Commercial The cursed video in question is actually a

Kleenex commercial from the 80s.

I'm including a couple videos in the description with this one because just clicking the video

might not do anything for you.

Supposedly if you watch this video at midnight it isn't the same ad.

Well, it is, it just becomes very distorted at the end.

I personally watched this at like 7 in the evening and not at midnight, so you will have

to tell me how it works for you.

Even if you watch it before or after midnight, some people have claimed to have other strange

things happen outside of the video.

The uploader of one of the videos I shared said that he had a power outtage when he first

tried to play it and afterwards couldn't get it to play.

I personally didn't have any experiences, so you will just have to tell me how it works

for you.

2.

karlmayer I don't really know what to say about this

one.

There isn't a lot of information here.

I found this link in a random google file with all of the other "cursed video" links

and I don't know what to make of this one.

It has like a bunch of pictures, mostly of flowers, becoming discolored or distorted

and while this is happening there is a backtrack that sounds like someone is screaming.

There is nothing in the description to explain what is going.

I don't…

I don't even know what is going on anymore.

1.

Suicidemouse.avi Okay so this is more of a creepypasta than

it is a cursed video, but it is a good one and hey there is a video involved.

Some people do believe that the curse is actually real and not just a made up creepypasta.

The idea behind this video is it is just a weird old mickey mouse video at first.

But then it cuts to black for several minutes before coming back on with a different, darker

vibe.

After a minute passes you hear a couple minutes of screaming and the video just continues

to get more and more weird.

It's called suicidemouse because people allegedly committed suicide after watching.

If you don't consider the concept of people actually being driven mad by a video and only

consider the video itself, many people believe the animation itself to be real.

Simply because of how quality it is.

You'll just have to decide that one for yourself, though.

Alright Geeks, that's going to do it for this video.

Thank you so much for hanging out with me today.

Look at this adorable t-shirt.

You know, I am the most adorable apocalyptic queen you ever knew.

The shirt won't be available much longer, so be sure to get it while you can.

We still have 6 more days to Horror Month, so be sure to subscribe so you don't miss

anything.

Alright Geeks, I will see you tomorrow.

For more infomation >> 3 Terrifying Cursed YouTube Videos - Horror Month 2017 - Day 25 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Card Game Trick. ताश के पत्तों का जादू देखिये II By Learn How To Do It II English?Hindi II - Duration: 6:31.

Friends, You must be aware of Playing cards.

Today I am gonna tell you how to bring out the Cards

from One to Thirteen, in a serial order, without having a glance at them.

But before that let me tell you one story.

You must have surely heard the stories about King and Queen.

This story is also something like that only.

"387" years before,

there was "A" King whose name was "Jack".

He was "64" years old.

He had "Two" Children.

One of them was named "Queen"

and the other was called " King".

"Queen was "19" years old

and "King" was "5" years old.

So this is the story.

Now come ,Let's show you

the cards from one to Thirteen,

one after another.

This is the "ACE".

and that's "2nd".

Now comes "3".

and here comes "4".

and now"5".

and then "6".

this is "7".

and that's "8".

then it's "9".

here comes "10".

After 10 comes "JACK".

and here is "Queen".

and here comes last The "KING'.

Friends how was the story,

but you must be thinking now

that I have told you the story

but have not shown you how did I do that ?

OK so I will take you again at the beginning.

For this you must know all the spellings from one to Thirteen.

The moment you shift the cards

from above to bottom in you hands,

you start repeating its spelling in your mind.

LIKE THIS.

O-N-E=1

T-W-O=2

T-H-R-E-E=3

F-O-U-R=4

F-I-V-E=5

S-I-X=6

S-E-V-E-N=7

E-I-G-H-T=8

N-I-N-E=9

T-E-N=10

E-L-E-V-E-N=11 That is JACK.

T-W-E-L-V-E=12 That is Queen.

And the last is KING.

So Friend how was the story.

Now you must have learnt how to do this Trick.

So Enjoy the Trick

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét