Thứ Tư, 25 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 25 2017

Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel! In today's video I'm doing the

third art folder tour of this year. As you may know, I'm doing the 365 days of

drawing challenge, which means that I'm drawing everyday something. If you

haven't watched the first two sketchbook tours I will link it over here and over

here. Let's jump right into it! Most of my drawings for July are in the

sketchbook, but I also have some digital pieces and some drawings on loose paper.

So let's start. In the beginning of July I was super late with the challenge

because I had a wedding then I had friends over, that means I only drew once

every three or four days. So I had like 14 drawings behind, and I had to catch up

quite quickly because August was coming. So that's why the most part of my

sketchbook are quick and easy portraits that I sort of drew all at

once. Well, not all at once but like three or four per days, for like a week. But still I

was happy that in the end I caught up to the challenge before the beginning of August

Next, we have our drawings for August. So like I said before, because I was on holiday I

didn't want to spend too much time drawing because I was with my family, so

I thought that the Sea Lemon's doodle challenge for August was the perfect way

to keep up with drawing every day without taking too much time.

If you've been on my channel for a while you know that I've been doing the doodle

challenge for about a year now. So this one was the August one with all the

prompts. So we've got triangles, cactus, watermelon

time, tie-dye, ampersand, friend, Op art, calligraphy, s'mores, flamingos, wing

purple, tech, relax, vintage, pretzel, leaves, word, Moroccan

ear, shoe, cosmic, floral, kiss, dog, paisley, tape, mountain, burst and yellow.

So I think it is really colorful and I don't know, when I look at it and makes

me... makes me happy because you've got all these smiley faces and so much colors.

And if I had to pick a favorite hmm... I think I would choose either the Frog for

the kiss, or the friend. I like the cactus as well and the leaves. I know that's

quite a bunch but if you have a favorite please let me know. If you want to look

at close-ups I also have the picture of every days on my Instagram. Okay now let's

move on to September

For September, I also took part in Sea Lemon's doodle challenge. I just love doing those

and it was quite easy to do everyday without being overwhelmed. So I'm gonna

show you each prompt close-up.

It's definitely still challenging even when

you draw so small or with prompts because you have to find inspiration for every

day, with a prompt that you can't really change. And some days were harder than

others, some themes were a bit more abstract to me.

I think the positive

aspect of this challenge is that it keeps you drawing every day even if it's

just for a small doodle, you have to be creative or at least to make something.

And that's why I like it because sometimes when I have to draw something

quite big or actually bigger than this, I lose my motivation along the way if I

have to do it every day so, from time to time I like to draw small.

So that's it for my third art folder tour, I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me

know in the comments below which drawing is your favorite, and I will see you in

my next video bye

For more infomation >> 🖍 365 days of art! Art Folder tour - July to September 2017 📖 - Duration: 6:51.

-------------------------------------------

I'm out | Steal the diamond - Duration: 12:48.

yo guys what's up TheThunderLamp here and today welcome to a game called stealing the

diamond this is another game from the stickman series that I made on my

channel when I was a little tiny YouTube and now I have 300 plus subs thank you

guys so much for that again without further ado I'm so excited let's get

right into this bust in or sneak in okay now the normal ways to sneak in the

building but bust in like a boss Oh

oh my god what the Frick oh my god this fine Oh

kick whoa wait what I wasn't expecting that wow we're off to a great start

yes you're right oh my fate well you got one of the guards again the other two is

jumbled another reggae jumping off a speeding vehicle may not be the better

year so random boom Oh like freakin poor us okay ah

Justin bro this game I love it mass maize sorry bro hahaha

so hang around do something hey get it okay I'll stop

we'll try the zoo now the shield freakin shield your head bro

yeah oh no oh we broke the glass okay below

freaking go and after that they just stopped and arrested him

whoa ready yeah that's what I decided I should probably get a different job I

figured that garden is much less dangerous oh yeah two stars

rock I can see all those hours of video game playing has really sharpened your

reflexes you freakin Circassia game I'm going to break the screen let's go where

- the rock this time look oh no hella got a sniper bubble oh

my god we're doing this no way okay

reflexes let's go come on sir place your hands where I can see them

you do not comply I will be forced to fire hunt and robbery is a federal

offense sir oh free okay let's retry that sir Oh

what that was the one no way Oh what yeah the aggressive way yeah I guess we

got fur over the first ending and wait actually the step back and here okay you

just freakin new cos that's okay

okay so let's lay the basket right here oh my god what how it wasn't expected ok

so right now let's try this branch BAM wait

you freakin stupid man let's go with the sticky grenade Oh Frick come on

well I always wonder how those things work

me too man okay so now let's try the sneaking thing let's do Oh

so we go up with the Jumbo hoppers anti-gravity cab or to the teleporter or

we go busting through the freakin wall let's try this shrink ray well yeah I

think that is it Oh Rick okay we are dead pick minecraft

snot oh whoa there's something in that cake use the tyskie and then I got fired

pretty lame huh yeah let's try the freaking bump show

now let's try this game is so fun let's go with a plane or gun let's do with a

plane oh my okay what that was it no way okay let's go

with brand exhibit well Rick oh my god diamond okay bro you gotta play it's

more put them in Luigi sign let's go with metroid go ah Frick looks

like they don't take kindly to orders well let's try the super mushroom oh

whoa we're going to wreck them brother get that touches Oh a dinosaur

oh my god what don't worry cos yeah the dice Oh bro what the Freak is going on

so I'm wearing the Midwest Center from chaos country mint sir you might want to

come look oh I'm getting chaos readings at ten point six it's coming from the

museum oh why it's okay nine yeah I'm leaving this decision up to you it's so

Bernard him one of those bony Knight is pressing situation this do is freaking

cool oh my god shoes um nuke

Oh

my guy don't feel too bad he probably camped

for the 25 kills you need to get that new Call of Duty reference nice one

okay now let's try the thing oh I'm a fighter bring my laser beam oh whoa what

the Frick the whole braking regime is gone can we okay no let's try the gear

whoa no way what's good what what the Freak the exit bro grab the diamond run

right freaking now go Oh Mike oh my god

is this an ending like run he's destroying the freaking Museum okay oh

my god he's so freakin lucky you won the epic

way the epic ending oh my god okay I guess we're gonna have two more endings

I'm pretty sure I don't even know really I'm gonna try it

BRB it is so from here I didn't write this Oh brick

sorry I just went to the bathroom what I'm where where's everyone okay you do

just don't even know how to back from right here we actually didn't do the

awkward things so let's try the teleporter that worked on the first

James if you remember go watch it in the description below

it's freakin work yes yes freaking full

forget faggot sponge that do penny wire

nice the best things was going to be the laser cutter what we're gonna give the

laser cutter I knew something you get cut why you

know bleep what laser whatever so hammer boom what freaking magic man yeah you so

freaking plank yeah oh my how are we do snap the freaking Nick I told you man I

told you about the stairs no you did not let's try this rifle

jump I'm surprised you made that's gonna with that heavy time now the final one's

gonna be the diamond boom I snapped his head

actually I crap you won the undetected end way whoa so whatever nice that I

like but another subscribe button if you enjoyed again twice and I will see you

guys on my next video goodbye have a nice day

I always scream at my outer why yeah

For more infomation >> I'm out | Steal the diamond - Duration: 12:48.

-------------------------------------------

B o r d e r l i n e (Official Trailer) - Duration: 1:00.

- How you feeling?

- You know, I thought you were different

- Well...

We look the same, in case you didn't notice

- Right!

That's making me nervous...

- Well... There is no need to be.

I'm here to help you after all...

What did you expect?

- I don't know!

Something cuter and more colorful. Like Inside Out.

- Why are you here?

- Because I'm dangerous and I scare people!

- You don't scare people and you're not dangerous

- It's not me saying it, that's other people...

- Ohh... Other people say that?

What about you? Are you afraid of yourself?

Be ready for a long trip then.

- Go away...

Get out of my mind...

For more infomation >> B o r d e r l i n e (Official Trailer) - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Satisfying Video of the Century - Duration: 10:02.

Satisfying Video of the Century

Satisfying Video of the Century

Satisfying Video of the Century

For more infomation >> Satisfying Video of the Century - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Tipos de proofessores!!!| Lala & Tete - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> Tipos de proofessores!!!| Lala & Tete - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

THE NENE AMENAZZY - Before They Were Famous - - Duration: 5:36.

For more infomation >> THE NENE AMENAZZY - Before They Were Famous - - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

BBT-30.4 Bottom Bracket Tool Set - Duration: 1:14.

The Park Tool BBT-30.4 Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Set

is designed for installation and removal of bearings using a 30mm spindle.

The long shaft of the BBT-30.4 removal tool allows for compatibility

with extra wide bottom bracket shells, including fat bikes.

A bushing set is also included and used in conjunction with a headset press

for quick and precise bearing installation.

For more infomation >> BBT-30.4 Bottom Bracket Tool Set - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Energy Update – We Have Come Through A Huge Breakthrough - Duration: 4:48.

Energy Update � We Have Come Through A Huge Breakthrough

New Birthing-New Start

In a new way of �Letting Go� of ALL.

Shifting each facet of the/our old

We have had a very big �shift� or breakthrough � energetically � in the last 12hours

specifically!

This Huge breakthrough�I saw and felt like �coming out of a tunnel� this morning.

(I got the �tap� to go away again overnight, to continue feeling into this.

As when this happens, I go �into another space� removed from all energies � it

is a very specific space of the Divine, directly in the flow of what is �coming through�

for and with humanity.

And one that I have learned to recognize over the years of �going away like this�).

As after our New Birthing (previous BB post) � then comes the:

�Coming out of a tunnel� from this, which I am now currently in/experiencing, sharing

as-I-go.

This is very different than what one may �think� of first being in a tunnel and then coming

out into a New Birthing!

It is going through a New Birthing and then �Coming Out of a Tunnel�.

This is �just how it is� in this instance or of our progression in these very �new�

and �never before� felt or experienced �times� we are now in.

As, there are so many changes right now about doing old routines in a new way or another

way!!!

This is just amazing to experience!

People are having the option to change is what is coming up!

In changing a way or routine of how we previously �did� something.

Now, on the surface of reading this, one can cay, �yeah, I know that��this is the

experiencing or putting into play of this!

In a New Way.

In a NEW WAY that is like altering the way or going around/about a certain situation

in what we would have done before!

It is LETTING GO and of �pushing� to do the new in an �old� way!

Again, there is more this as I have just pushed through this in a New Way for myself with

a �habit� or �way� or �routine� I did with something in my life, that now

�all of a sudden� I am now able to change this way/routine/habit that now resonates

so deeply and strongly within, that I am now able to follow through on this!

I am so very excited as I can tell you, just like you, I have been shifting and clearing

and healing so many layers and levels in areas of my life and now I can finally share A BREAKTHROUGH

HAS COME THROUGH!

As this is a very major �area� or �part� of my life that I am altering, in �how I

used to do things�.

This Breakthrough is so life changing!!

And I mean literally!!

This New Birthing and then coming through a tunnel � has it�s �own rewards�

that we are ready and able to reap NOW.

Yet, it is a Transition stage first though and while I am sharing all I AM � please

know where each soul is at, is where they are �needing� to BE.

Until one comes through their own personal New Birthing and then coming through their

�tunnel�.

For what that is for themselves.

As remember �Ascension cannot be rushed, fooled or cheated�.

So while one may not fully feel this personally right now, please feel and resonate within,

of what is being shared here.

That this BREAKTHROUGH of energy HAS ARRIVED!

As I am �just sharing� of my personal ascension processes/experiences in BEing a

Trailblazer/Ascension Pioneer, for and with humanity in linking our Spirit to our Soul,

through our emotions.

For those who resonate, to do so for themselves.

In helping you to �help yourself�.

As so many souls are now �coming home to themselves�, of the Master within.

What started as a brief update to say I was going away overnight in this new �process�,

just grew and grew as guided by the Divine lol.

Much love to you in all you are and going through.

And I will share more soon from and as a �follow on� from this update.

As always I am right here with you.

Much Unconditional Love, Truth

and Honesty

For more infomation >> Energy Update – We Have Come Through A Huge Breakthrough - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Mas de lo que esperaba. Mucho mas misterio. - Duration: 54:06.

For more infomation >> Mas de lo que esperaba. Mucho mas misterio. - Duration: 54:06.

-------------------------------------------

Terrifying Halloween Decorations -- LÜT - Duration: 4:50.

Hello my name is Kevin and in honor of Halloween here's an episode chock-full of cute little

Fall things like pumpkins, candy, and…

Petrifying props like this chair-screamer who shoots forward at the speed of light.

Well probably not that fast but she's loud and creepy and makes the perfect decoration

alongside

Psycho kneeling twitcher whose name doesn't leave much to the imagination because he's

psycho and kneeling and twitching but also making noises.

He may look a little worn out at the end but this just the beginning of HoLÜTween!

Hey, anybody got a 4 foot levitator girl?

No but I got a 5 Foot Levitator Girl!

According to legend, Lacey was left for dead in a white cloth in the middle of a street.

Everything got ice cold and she started hovering and emitting ghostly moans and stuff.

For some ghostly spasms get...

Phantasms which feature specters, ghouls, and poltergeists who levitate, shriek, fly,

and startle passerbys.

Download the scene and display them in a variety of ways including a tv monitor, or window.

The how-to section can help you figure out how to do each one.

It's simple and affordable so don't let your leftover cash rot, let it rise from the

grave for

These terrifying high-end props from The Scary Closet.

Fix your eyeballs on this Poltergeist Clown, or Insidious bride.

Now that your skin is crawling…

Halloween Monster Hand.

Just turn it on and it begins to walk on its own while making bone-rattling tapping noises.

Get more than one of them going and make it a five deadly digit party.

Now use your own hands to do whatever you want because you don't need them for the

Hands-free ouija board.

This animated ouija board prop has a motion-activated sensor which triggers the planchette to move

spontaneously across the board.

So since your fingers are free decorate them with

Monster Fingernail Friends!

They're part sticker and part tattoo.

Peel them off the transparent sheet and apply them to your fingernails.

Yeah, that's how stickers work!

You have an eye for fashion but do you have an

Eyeball orbs?

These light-weight decorations come in sets of eight but each one has an eye on the front

and the back so it's kinda like you're getting sixteen eyes.

That's only fifteen more eyes than this

Bloody eyeball costume.

The soft headpiece has a mesh pupil for you to see through and the rest of the getup is

just dedicated to being blood.

If it's too gory get something that MEATS your expectations like

Snapchat Dancing Hot Dog costume which probably would not pair well with

Faux Real Masks.

They come in alien, bulldog, crying baby and more but enough about you what about that

pooch?

Or should I say

Panda because it's so realistic I couldn't believe this was a dog at first.

Look at it run on two legs but actually it's running on four legs but it looks like two

that's why it's funny.

And for another awesome dog costume check out

rodeo dog. Yeehaw!

It makes it look like a cowboy is riding your pet's back but enough cute time for

BLOOD!!!!!....floor mat.

A white mat stained by bloody footprints is the perfect accessory to place next to your

Zombie Lamp which has a base full of ghoulish zombies and a lampshade of a full moon shining

through trees.

And when you turn it on it looks like this!

For more zombillumimation

Get this melting zombie head candle.

The three stages are as follows: 1...2...3 AHH!!!!

BLOOD….

Candle.

Which is somehow even more disgusting than the zombie head candle because it actually

looks like blood and I'm getting nauseous so let's take a relaxing bath with

This Boil and bubble cauldron. It's got a spicy blend of patchouli, cinnamon, and cedarwood.

If you're not into sniffing those scents take it over to the garbage and chuck…

Y bath bomb.

And all these other halloween bath bombs.

Bath bombs.

Now that you smell fresh put on this

Frantically moving eyeball t-shirt which features the face of a creepy zombie and a slot to

put your phone.

Download the free app and slide it in as you sport

A Mouth Mover Mask.

Available in fox, wolf, and pug.

They move with your jaw as you talk.

The flexible strap inside the mask keeps it secure while the soft cushion rests against

your chin.

Keep your chin up so you can enjoy the party of your life with

Bar Bones cocktail picks to go in whatever food you decide to make alongside

This pumpkin tap.

Maybe you can make a pumpkin spice latte if you're feeling like

a Basic Witch.

All links to lüt down in the description below. Click here for a playlist of more Lüt

Have a happy, safe, and fun Halloween. Watch some scary movies like that

live action Dragon Ball Z thing they made. And as always, thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Terrifying Halloween Decorations -- LÜT - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

libya: iç savaşın tanıklığı - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> libya: iç savaşın tanıklığı - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training - Duration: 2:27.

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training

taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training fight tips-How to fight Heavy Bag Training| How To Kick The Heavy Bag (Taekwondo/MMA) Learn how to kick the heavy bag properly. These techniques will work well for Taekwondo or MMA training.Taekwondo Kickboxing Techniques Sampler on the BOB XL Remember that this isn't the only way to kick the heavy bag. Heavy Bag Training | MMA Taekwondo Kickboxing This is the Taekwondo technique, that I believe would also do well in MMA fighting.Girl doing Taekwondo MMA Kick Training On HeavyBag taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training is the best exercise for your muscels heavy bag workout, heavy bag drills, heavy bag, punching bag and also help you in your taekwondo fight lets appreciate the girls 'taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training'😃 Subscribe our channel for more videos... www.youtube.com/YTentertainment999 Lets meet in social media:- Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/YT.Entertainment999/ google+ link https://plus.google.com/106429220878661891757 Reddit link https://www.reddit.com/user/YT_Entertainment/ instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/youtube_entertainment999/

For more infomation >> taekwondo girl heavy bag kicks training - Duration: 2:27.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 mitos eléctricos explicados - Duration: 7:45.

For more infomation >> Top 5 mitos eléctricos explicados - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

Nintendo presents: New Style Boutique 3 – Styling Star | Wersja demo - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> Nintendo presents: New Style Boutique 3 – Styling Star | Wersja demo - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Nikola Labs 3 Year Anniversary: Daily Will Episode Two - Duration: 9:42.

But, we're nothing without the team, frankly. So, you guys' are all here for very intentional reason's

the skill's, the passion's, the energy that you bring to the table

( Hip-Hop music playing.)

When it comes to just my approach to business, uhm, being cognizant and

respectful of other people's time is is very very critical and so whether it's a

customer strategic partner whatever it may be you know everyone is busy and so

I think one of the best things I could be most respectful for our customers is

their time and frankly today we we failed on that front we went into a

meeting and made a decision to not send something that we should have sent so

the group that we were meeting with was n't really we didn't give them what they

needed to prepare effectively for the meeting and you could just sense it in

the meeting that it was kind of a waste of their time so nothing too much that frustrates me more than wasting someone else's time so I was

really pretty hot about that it could have been because I had five hours of

sleep last night got home at 1 A.M. from the trip to Dallas but you know you

take it learn from it we addressed it at some of the meetings and had some great things that happened today so, live and learn.

So, like, customer introductions, thing's like that. Their not doing technical development

for us but it's that group that could say this is no longer a priority that's the big risk, right?

Skyworks has made a significant investment in the technology around the chip.

Uhm, yeah. TI, probably 10:1.

Now, I think actually, and again this is where we are on an opportunistic pipe line. I think there will be a lot of

modifications because I think we're actually selling something different.

it's great to have goals and stuff like that but you know, are they most appropriate?

It's kind of funny. They're not really progressing through licensing and it's some of it's good but

it's.... let's just kind of look at it and continue to look at it, modify it. really.

Each one, theoretically, should move down from this.

Go from a qualified lead,to a NDA, to a tech e-valve, to a project. So,

before you can, theoretically you could jump steps but before you go to here, you need to start here.

There should be percentages first, from one down to the next

And, that's where we build the probabilities around it. So, tech e-valve

was something we needed to talk about.

(Hip-Hop Instrumental)

This is all your tech startup speech(?), I just set that in there.

That was....that is very....

I didn't want to lose it, I wanted it to be written somewhere and I thought it to be hilarious so I...

Game changing, revolutionary, synergistic, real time platform

I thought that was awesome. So,I stuck it in there because I did not want to lose it.

So, the Question is, again, we have look at this from both directions.

From the market side, whether if we say "stop doing this" six months from now

I interviewed an engineer who we've known for a couple of years that has

done some part-time work for us before his name is Brock I would love to have

him on the team great great talent great mind he's just finishing up his ph.d

next spring so rocking and rolling we are on a hiring binge right now for the

engineering side of things so we're, I think, up to 13 people total. Probably

double in the next year. And, it's an exciting time. But, we have to have that core

technical talent and it's good to be able to hire it locally.

But, uhm

The, ah

So the back-end digital control that allows you to select different configurations for the actual antenna, from the antenna

So, it allows us to do basically four different types of beams(?)

coming from the transmitter , so that we can go in and sell to different customers on the industrial side.

So, You can...you do better at explaining.

(Chi Chih picks up where Will left off)

But, we're nothing without the team, frankly. So, you guys' are all here for very intentional reason's

the skill's, the passion's, the energy that you bring to the table. What I'm most proud of is the team that we have assembled and have continued to build.

So, just want to thank you guy's for joining this crazy journey, and the fun is just beginning.

Aright. Huh? Oh Yeah? Oh Yeah!

So this is prepared with love by Beth. So, Happy third birthday Nikola Labs. Let's eat!

(Hip-Hop music, TV playing and conversations in the background)

What a day?!

Started off....Terrible. Actually

Feel good about the way the day finished.

Lesson's learned.

Keep moving forward.

(Hip-Hop music/End Title)

For more infomation >> Nikola Labs 3 Year Anniversary: Daily Will Episode Two - Duration: 9:42.

-------------------------------------------

Hodge Podge of a Vlog - Duration: 7:15.

Hey guys it's me Marty and what you're about to see is like a hodgepodge of

vlogs from probably the past two months it's just random clips I tried to cut it

down as much as i can so it wouldn't be completely boring to you guys but it's

still fun I think to watch it has different things from when I went to

like an Eagles game I went to DC I got my letter for recommendation for surgery

and stuff like that I have video clips from there me and Sam went to the zoo so

that was fun and I don't even remember what else there's a few other things in

there so yeah if you guys want to go and it's just some random clips that I found

on my phone that I was like I'll share like I think I don't know if I deleted

it or not but I know that there was a clip in here of me testing out my new

microphone so you might get to hear the fun of that I don't remember if I save

that or not but I felt like it was funny so hopefully you guys enjoyed this video

and I will see you at the end

let's test out this audio and see how it sounds

you know this audio is I'm excited I'm going to DC for doctor's appointments

and stuff and I'm going with Sam and it's gonna be a fun adventure so let's

go pick her up and begin our day woo

Sam i right the zoo we're on the hunt for the illustrious panda Sam: "Crikey we're about

to find the great panda" it's gonna be lit we're gonna be we're gonna be doing

this like the whole time at the zoo

Sam: crikey I spent $5.00 on this freaking

thing I come and I forgot to grab my tripod out of the car and my microphone

so this is probably horrible and shitty

so Sam and I have found an elephant, two to be exact

jeez he's just chilling out eating his hay it's almost gone yeah

paint me like one of your french girls

Sup fam

Me and Sam are at Denny's yeah I think I'm gonna start vlogging again so that's

cool right Sam: yeah Me: she always yells at me- she always yells at me for not doing it

it's time to eat Sam rather text

alrighty I hope you guys did enjoy that

if you did give it a big thumbs up if you're new to the channel go ahead and

hit subscribe be sure to check me on all my social medias down in description bar

below and actually I think that's all be sure to drop a like on the video if you

liked the video and I shall see you next time thanks for watching bye

For more infomation >> Hodge Podge of a Vlog - Duration: 7:15.

-------------------------------------------

Bay Focus - Dr. Greg Silverman - Duration: 28:31.

For more infomation >> Bay Focus - Dr. Greg Silverman - Duration: 28:31.

-------------------------------------------

Selena Gomez, Marshmello - Wolves [LYRICS | Lyric Video] - Duration: 3:19.

TOP MUSIC

For more infomation >> Selena Gomez, Marshmello - Wolves [LYRICS | Lyric Video] - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

#poetrycommunity Anease By Grace Baker - Diary Of GB - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> #poetrycommunity Anease By Grace Baker - Diary Of GB - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Happy ENERGY STAR Day 2017 Canada! - Duration: 1:06.

HAPPY ENERGY STAR Day, Canada!

Today, it brings me great pleasure to recognize Canada's most popular energy efficiency program.

Many of you recognize the little blue symbol,

and today marks 16 years since it was introduced.

But do you know what it's really about?

ENERGY STAR is a voluntary partnership between

the Government of Canada and more than 1,500 organizations from coast to coast to coast.

Together, we work to help Canadians save money on their utility bills, use our natural resources

more wisely, and ultimately protect our planet.

You'll find that familiar symbol on new homes and over 70 different kinds of products.

And now, manufacturing facilities can be certified, thanks to our new ENERGY STAR for Industry program.

Energy efficiency plays an important role

in reducing greenhouse gas emissions, so thank you to all Canadians who choose ENERGY STAR.

And once again, HAPPY ENERGY STAR Day, Canada!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét