Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 26 2017

The Being You Adventure Series

With The Being You Facilitators & Dr Dain Heer

Hi Folks, my name is Dr Dain Heer.

In 2011 I wrote a book called: "Being You, Changing The World"

It was very interesting to realise that this is something that people knew

that they didn't know how to access, they were like,

"I know, being me is probably the thing I've been missing

but how do I get there?"

In the last couple of years there have been Being You Facilitators

meaning that they are facilitating classes,

Being You Adventure classes, based on this book.

So, I would like to invite you to a very special series coming up.

We're going to extrapolate and we're going to expand and explore

there is a body, relationship and money

with regard to being you. In other words,

what would being you be like in these areas?

These are three primary areas in all of our lives.

Three things that, if you had those handled,

if you had total ease with money, total ease with your body,

and great relationships, whatever you want them to be for you.

Wouldn't that be amazing?

I mean how much would be different in your life right now?

So, I will be facilitating one of these wonderful adventures.

Even more important than that,

you get these amazing facilitators from around the world,

that will be sharing with you not only their experiences

but what they found actually works to change these areas in our lives.

One of the things that I would like you to have in your awareness is

the only time we ever create a difficulty in our lives

is when we're not being what is true for us.

This particular exploration is very exciting for me personally because it's like

you get to find out from all kinds of people.

One of the things that I've learned is

so many people have no idea what being them would be.

With money, for example, because we bought so many points of view about

what it should be – you know,

"Oh, you should have this and you should have this and...

What if that's not true for you?

What if you have something totally different that would work for you

but no one has ever talked to you about it,

nobody has ever helped you explore it,

nobody has given you the tools that it would take to get to that awareness.

That's what this exploration is about

with body, money and relationships.

I will be on it, I hope you will be too.

I very much look forward to seeing you there

with Certified Being You Facilitators from around the world.

Who exploring this area in their own unique way,

that is truly beautiful and a gift to me personally.

Hope to see you there.

Bye, bye!

Find out more here: accessconsciousness.com/byadventurezoom

For more infomation >> Invitation to the Adventure Series - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

BIGSTAR 프로젝트 종료 인사BIGSTAR Project End Thank You Message::makestar - Duration: 1:42.

Hey everyone~ We're BIGSTAR!

Guys~ BIGSTAR Comeback Album Project at Makestar has ended~

Do you guys know how much we reached~?

As much as 287%!

Shall we listen to individual thoughts??

I went to take a look near the end of the project, and it was really above and beyond.

We got a lot of energy due to you guys cheering for us.

We will keep trying our best to always improve.

Actually, I searched with Sunghak.

Because we could really see and feel a lot of our fans supporting BIGSTAR and waiting for us,

we were very thankful and thought that we should practice and prepare more for you guys.

Yes, and for our fans who are waiting for our comeback

we are gearing up for our dear fans

but because we want to come back with a better quality album, it might take a bit longer than expected.

But, we hope it's for the best! So please hold on for just a bit longer.

We really couldn't have made it this far without our fans and Starmakers all around the world.

Us BIGSTAR will quickly! very quickly!

come back with a good album so please look forward to it!!

This was BIGSTAR~! Thank you!

For more infomation >> BIGSTAR 프로젝트 종료 인사BIGSTAR Project End Thank You Message::makestar - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

How To Design A Photography Logo In Photoshop cc 2017 - Duration: 10:46.

open the image you want to edit

For more infomation >> How To Design A Photography Logo In Photoshop cc 2017 - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Итальянская меренга. Белково-заварной крем БЗК - Duration: 3:58.

For more infomation >> Итальянская меренга. Белково-заварной крем БЗК - Duration: 3:58.

-------------------------------------------

Destiny 2 - Story Missions / Public Event Grinding / PVP! - Duration: 4:44:21.

For more infomation >> Destiny 2 - Story Missions / Public Event Grinding / PVP! - Duration: 4:44:21.

-------------------------------------------

Bödőcs: Nemzeti Maradási Iroda - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Bödőcs: Nemzeti Maradási Iroda - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

Isolation de la dalle bois - LPMDP #38 - Duration: 7:59.

For more infomation >> Isolation de la dalle bois - LPMDP #38 - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

We are going by local bus. Harbour of Paphos - Duration: 5:29.

Good morning

Thank Natalie for bunny

But we are sweeping flowers with it

Hi, baby

Do you like it here?

You are so businesslike

We are waiting for the bus

How much it cost?

I don't know

It seems

to any direction

It costs 1.5 euro

Seriously? Does it peck there?

Holy, what a piece

Buy a fishing pole

You will obtain food for us

Bought hat for Anna

How old is she?

11 months

11?

You are so fashionable

October?

1 month difference

Yes

Chao

Thanks

Bye-bye

What kind of scene is it?

Aphrodite's festival

Ooo

Tourists, tourists

Oo, are you smelling meat?

Yes, she is eating everything by self

Give it to the dog

She wants this so much

Good morning

Why are you eating them?

Anna

I'll put some make up on

Let your skin rest

And ventilated with fresh Cyprus air

And my bruises under my eyes too?

This is not enough of sleeping

* We are going to the show *

Smear Anna

* A lot of us, and it's alone *

Ha-ha-ha

Anna, you broke all flowers

Stop

They are so easily

She is just touching

And they are breaking

But it's not a reason to tear them up

Let's go Anna from here

Mother is swearing

Understand, good bye!

A fish

Man has caught a fish

Or is it not a fish?

Seaweed

Doggy

* Sneezy! *

Bless you

* Sneezy! *

Bless you

For more infomation >> We are going by local bus. Harbour of Paphos - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

Der Frankfurt Läufer - Immer noch verärgert wegen Ausfällen bei Runtastic #BestMotivation - Duration: 0:49.

www.JuergenSchreiter.com

For more infomation >> Der Frankfurt Läufer - Immer noch verärgert wegen Ausfällen bei Runtastic #BestMotivation - Duration: 0:49.

-------------------------------------------

Portfolio_vlog_9 - Duration: 1:34.

For more infomation >> Portfolio_vlog_9 - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Havuz Pompaları Çalışma Sistemi - Duration: 1:54.

For more infomation >> Havuz Pompaları Çalışma Sistemi - Duration: 1:54.

-------------------------------------------

Осенняя рыбалка со спиннингом в черте города. Река Ишим Рыбалка в Казахстане 2017 GGGkaiser TV - Duration: 8:16.

For more infomation >> Осенняя рыбалка со спиннингом в черте города. Река Ишим Рыбалка в Казахстане 2017 GGGkaiser TV - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

Criminology and Criminal Justice Degree - Jack on Why He Chose Wrexham Glyndwr University - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Criminology and Criminal Justice Degree - Jack on Why He Chose Wrexham Glyndwr University - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Wooden Face Hammer Xylophone vs The Secret Life of Pets | Nursery Rhymes for Kids - Duration: 4:25.

SUBSCRIBE to see all our future videos!

SUBSCRIBE to see all our future videos!

SUBSCRIBE to see all our future videos!

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Wooden Face Hammer Xylophone vs The Secret Life of Pets | Nursery Rhymes for Kids - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Gothic & American Horror Story Haul | EMP Haul - Duration: 6:26.

Hey and nice that you are back again, yeah I know it's a little bit different because I got a new background

but if you watched my weekend vlog you may have seen how I got this result

so I won't say anything about it, I got a Haul video for you and most of the things are from American Horror Story

I started to watch AHS 2 weeks ago and at the moment we watch season 4 and I absolutely love this series and I am totally obsessed with it

and because I am such a fangirl I ordered some Merch of it, also there will be another AHS things but you will know what I mean soon

but first let's begin with the gothic things, there are just two things, I also bought this when I was in town

the first thing is a winter sweater or a knitted sweater and it has a lacing on the front

I know at first it looks like a boring dark red sweater with a lacing but I wanted to have something simple but with an extra like the lacing

I bought it at C&A for just 12 Euro

finally I bought new shoes again, they are from Deichmann and I wanted them for such a long time

this is how they look like, you can see they have a high heel and plateau, so they are very comfy to walk because the actual heel isn't that high

they also have a zipper inside, and I find they look really great, I searched for that kind of plateau boots for a very long time

actually I wanted buy a new pair of Demonia Boots but I wanted to look in a cheaper price range

so I found this one at Deichmann for just 45 Euro, as I said they are very comfy and I am super excited to wear them outside

this time I had the same problem like the last time that I had to buy them in one size bigger than usual

I don't know what's wrong with my feet or if all the shoes are just too small but yeah I had to buy an EU40 instead of an EU39

let's continue with the things that I ordered at EMP, I will show you how they things look when I am wearing them

but one thing is a little bit too wide for me so I have to exchange it, I think you will see what I mean

But let's start with the free article that you get for the backstage club, this time I got a bleeding candle

I think it's quite nice but I expected that it will be bigger, I didn't unpack it yet but yeah this time you could get this candle

the first thing I am already wearing, it's this necklace and it has 4 different pendants

so they are still on the package, I didn't use them yet, I will show them in detail

I already read it in the reviews that you can't change the pendants because the rings of the necklace and the pendants have the same size

so I have to buy another necklace or band for it although I really like the simple silver necklace

but I like the necklace and it cost around 13 Euro, so if you want to buy this one keep in mind that you can't change the pendants

now I will show you the shirt that is acutally too wide for me, I know it's an oversize shirt but it's really too wide for me

it's a simple "Normal people scare me" shirt, it's an one shoulder or off shoulder shirt

but yeah the size is very big, I think you can see what I mean, it's really wide and I want to exchange it in one size smaller

it's very comfy and the quality is very good but I want a size that fits me better

the normal price for it is 25 Euro but I got a Halloween Coupon so I just paid 18 Euro

now I will show you the last thing and it's this dress from AHS of course, I'm a little bit confused

I think it's better to show you how it looks when you are wearing it, you can't see it very well, it has white lace on the bottom and on the collar, too

it has three-quarter sleeve which is quite nice in autumn and it also has this white blouse thing on the sleeve

it fits very well in my normal size, I can't describe what material it is, it is kind of crinkle material but not really

so here is my question: I thought this is the dress from Moira from the first season but on the site it's declared as a dress from season 5 or 6 so I'm quite confused

anyway I really like it, I also liked it before I watched the series but I have my principles that I don't buy any things from a series, movie or band if I don't like it or never watched it

no matter how nice it looks because I want to stand behind what I wear, if this makes sense

so this dress was on my wishlist for a very long time but I never watched AHS before, now I really like it so I decided to buy the dress

I am very happy with it, it fits pretty well, actually it costs 50 Euro but with the Halloween Coupon I just paid 36 Euro

that's it with my haul, it wasn't that much but in my recent haul I bought many stuff

if you liked this video feel free to subscribe to my channel, of course you also can leave positive feedback or video suggestions in the comments or on instagram

I hope to see you next time again, bye

For more infomation >> Gothic & American Horror Story Haul | EMP Haul - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

WISE Words with Marnus Broodryk - Aspiring entrepreneurs starting small - Duration: 1:57.

You said in your book about you'd love to get the stats on business or aspiring

entrepreneurs who have this idea and going to retail and they they get into a

bit of a, over their heads, yeah, and they go deeper and deeper in debt and more

stress...they should start small so what advice would you give to

entrepreneurs trying to get into the game?

Yes I think all the things we've been taught about entrepreneurship is

wrong and I hope something like my book would make a difference is that because

we're getting toward that you need a business plan, then you need to go and

find funding and then you execute this business plan. You've got zero experience,

you've never done business, you've never sold this product, you've got nothing and

then you don't find the funding then everyone says there's no capital and

then you go and borrow or you find from friends and families or you take savings

and pension and you execute this business plan, you go and find expensive

retail space and what happens you spend all your money and then the business

doesn't make money and you don't have the cash to go and do marketing, you

don't have the cash to actually grow the business and you go bust and the other

way should be, we should follow another way and that's to start small, learn

while there's no overheads, grow into a bigger business and grow as you

become successful and not the other way around, but I think ego plays a bit of a

part there where you've just quit your corporate job you want to launch now in

this big restaurant or retail space, but yeah unfortunately doesn't work that way.

For more infomation >> WISE Words with Marnus Broodryk - Aspiring entrepreneurs starting small - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Regalos para Navidad personalizados #3 Bola de Navidad personalizada 82 mm - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Regalos para Navidad personalizados #3 Bola de Navidad personalizada 82 mm - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Oats | Episode 1 | Khana Khaa-Jana | Karan Sonawane - Duration: 7:05.

Greetings! People! You are welcome in our new show which is Khana- Khaa-jana

I am your foodie, Host and Friend

Neel Nitin (Not Mukesh) Salekar

And our today's guest is needs no introduction.

He was a Bhurji Paav (Scrambled egg and bread) seller at Thane station.

He was a Sous Chef there.

But today,

after loads of hard work,

he is a Head chef in Taj Hotel.

Zhunka (Marathi dish)Book of records has his name.

And... now, I can't stop myself from calling him..

I won't waste much of your time..lets call upon...

Lets call

PITIR MISAIL (Peter Michael)

Where is the clapping sound coming from?

Sir, no one comes to watch our show.

This is 5.1 Home Theatre.

Mr. Pitir

Mr. Peter

Mr. Pitir, please tell us about yourself.

Then let it be.

Mr. Pitir, please tell me, what kind of dishes were you making in Taj?

That's it?

Mr. Pitir,

Taj mahal Hotel, Mumbai and they make so less dishes?

I was working in Taj caterers

in Kalwa, near Sarovar hotel.

So, Mr. Pitir, what have you got for our audience today new?

Bhaji Pav, Vada Pav, Samosa Pav

Brand is visible

Will you tell our audience, why 175 ml of water is necessary?

Because, It is written on the packet.

It should not be a problem to the consistency.

Hey, get some water.

And you need to go clockwise..12 3 6 9

What will we do for 2 mins?

Sir, its better we wait for it rather than this.

He touched it man.

Someone please, pass the towel.

Take this.

Take it out.

Take it out.

I thought it is for my finger.

Audience, what I am seeing right now, the smell I am sensing..

You are definately missing it and also you won't be able to taste this dish.

But I can taste it.

This is a very beautiful dish prepared over here.

(Marathi Slang) What is this?

This is shit. Looks like Illiterate person's food.

Give me Dominos number.

End the video. End it.

This is shit cooked.

I will pay. You give me Dominos number.

This is shit cooked. (Marathi Slang)

Move aside man.

Making shit over here. Oats and all. Sick person's food.

What are you doing? End it now.

For more infomation >> How to make Oats | Episode 1 | Khana Khaa-Jana | Karan Sonawane - Duration: 7:05.

-------------------------------------------

Climbing A Bridge..and Falling Off - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> Climbing A Bridge..and Falling Off - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

HARD DISK case - custodia HARD DISK [TUTORIAL] - Duration: 10:40.

Hi! I'm the creator of "Oggi ho voglia di creare"

And the first part of this video is recorded in the new house in Parma.

In the last period I used a lot external hard disk

This is my favourite hard disk because inside it

there are my Youtube videos

This hard disk is very important and I decided to make a cover for it

This is the cover and there are two pockets inside

A pocket is for the hard disk and the other one for the cable.

it is very soft and protective

in fact I can recommend using soft fabrics or fleece or padded fabric

This is the hard disk

and this is the cable

If you don't have hard disk

don't skip the video! This might be the inspiration for a gift

This is the final product. Now there is the tutorial <3

There is the facebook page "Oggi ho voglia di creare" and the instagram profile "romina_cellamare"

If you followed my tutorial

send my photo of your work <3

on the page "Oggi ho voglia di creare"

If you aren't a subscribes, subscribe now!

In the next months I will publish wonderful videos

I can not wait to see you my videos! you will not want to miss them, do you?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét