Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 29 2017

You went and leave me

You're got away from me

(You're) not like before

When you approach me

I am your companion

When You're around me

But you just remember me

only when you need (something)

Hey, just call me when you need to

when you troubled, you approach me

and ask me whatever you want

You ignore me

You ignore my heart

You ignore my feelings

You make it all you want

I am your companion

When You're around me

But you just remember me

only when you need (something)

Hey, just call me when you need to

when you troubled, you approach me

and ask me whatever you want

You indifferent about me

You do not know my heart is bland because of you

I'm tired

Just Make me your companion when you need to

Leave me as you please

Hey, just call me when you need to

when you troubled, you approach me

and ask me whatever you want

You indifferent about me

You do not know my heart is bland because of you

I'm tired

Just Make me your companion when you need to

Leave me as you please

Just Make me your companion when you need to

Leave me as you please

Subscribe to RJKuker :) Comment what you think, don't forget to like, share the video,subscribe and turn on the notification to get more videos

For more infomation >> Sang Penompangmu - Hatsune Miku V4X Dark [VOCALOID ORIGINAL] - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Bí MẬt về BÀ Trùm mang thai trong trại giam và những điều chưa biết - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> Bí MẬt về BÀ Trùm mang thai trong trại giam và những điều chưa biết - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

15 LECCIONES DE AMOR, TODOS DEBERÍAMOS APRENDER DE LOS PINGÜINOS, ¡MANTENEOS ALEJADOS DEL ÚLTIMO! - Duration: 10:07.

For more infomation >> 15 LECCIONES DE AMOR, TODOS DEBERÍAMOS APRENDER DE LOS PINGÜINOS, ¡MANTENEOS ALEJADOS DEL ÚLTIMO! - Duration: 10:07.

-------------------------------------------

【Minecraft】ガチPVP!最強playerにまたフルボッコにされました #2 WIIU PS4 VITA【マイクラ】【ZXZ】 - Duration: 7:50.

For more infomation >> 【Minecraft】ガチPVP!最強playerにまたフルボッコにされました #2 WIIU PS4 VITA【マイクラ】【ZXZ】 - Duration: 7:50.

-------------------------------------------

#CasaMika2 - ANIMAL FARM (Eng sub) - Duration: 1:10.

You don't have long legs, But you're walking fast

I'm used to it..

Hi ! How are you ?

Here.. come here..

You are so nice.. good girl..

For more infomation >> #CasaMika2 - ANIMAL FARM (Eng sub) - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

芭蕾小男孩 / Ballet Boy - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> 芭蕾小男孩 / Ballet Boy - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

Yêu Thủ Thuật - Dịch Vụ Marketing Facebook Of Đặng Khắc Đức - Bán Like Facebook - Tư Vấn Facebook - Duration: 3:27.

For more infomation >> Yêu Thủ Thuật - Dịch Vụ Marketing Facebook Of Đặng Khắc Đức - Bán Like Facebook - Tư Vấn Facebook - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

பொது இடம் கூட பார்க்காமல் குடிபோதையில் இந்த நடிகைகள் போடும் ஆட்டத்தை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> பொது இடம் கூட பார்க்காமல் குடிபோதையில் இந்த நடிகைகள் போடும் ஆட்டத்தை பாருங்கள் | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

當民宿蘑菇公主遇上zk彩繪大冒險-cc字幕 - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> 當民宿蘑菇公主遇上zk彩繪大冒險-cc字幕 - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Exposing Fake Alien Rumors - Duration: 2:55.

♫ Okay, now he was close. ♫

♫ Tried to domesticate you. ♫

♫ But you're an animal. (OMG SO ON POINT) ♫

♫ Baby, it's in your nature. ♫

You thought my voice will be back to normal now?

No, I film this and last video on the same day.

Hello world!

(Feel free to eat your meal now :)

You! Take a second, and look at me.

Stop! Dang it, not my pimples.

Look at me, but not my pimples, okay?

And thank your god for having the chance witnessing a real alien.

How do I know if you are a real alien?

Can you prove that I'm not an alien?

I'm still waiting for the answer.

No! You cannot!

Because you don't even know what aliens should look or act like.

And you out here, thinking this potato is me?

INSULTING!

I'm done bearing all the rumors. Drama. Clickbait.

Whatever the heck is happening on YouTube and in real life.

Vegetables. Umbrellas. Hannah Montana.

Sorry. I got too carried away.

I, I love Hanna Montana.

The first thing that pisses me off is that potato.

I don't know where you got that image from, but really?

You think we all look like potatoes?

We can be any form.

We can be a kind of smell, a beam of light.

Or the piece of poop that you stepped into this morning.

We can even be something that human brain cannot comprehend.

The elements inside the potato?

Higher possibility than the potato itself.

Keep calm, and stop assuming we are all potatoes.

Now. Crop circle. Crop circle.

Let's talk about crop circle.

That is just stupid.

It looks decent, you can even call it an art, but if we would like to communicate with you.

Crop?

Really?

We would love to contact human being! We really do!

So let us leave marks on their food, the crop, seems really important for them,

Which planted god dang far away from their government place.

Yes. I'm a genius.

I personally prefer through a more advanced way, like leaving secret codes.

Might seems secret to you, but we left there just for our own entertainment...

Yeah, that's my type of way of leaving messages.

(Reading article content)

Okay, that is not a fake rumor.

Thank you for watching!

Wait! Before you leave.

I will have my very second live stream here on YouTube November 5th.

Hong Kong time- HONG KONG TIME 11 AM.

I know time zone is a difficult issue, but I truly hope you will be able to join us.

I might have some exciting announcement to share during the live stream.

Just so you know.

You can watch my last video there, and don't forget to subscribe.

Because I'll upload new video every one or two weeks on Sunday.

I will see you there, and stay well my fellow aliens! :)

For more infomation >> Exposing Fake Alien Rumors - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Nonfiction November 2017 TBR [CC] - Duration: 3:05.

Hi, YouTube, it's Kathy.

Uh, Kathy, why are you sitting on your floor?

Well, I just got home from work, and the only good lighting in my house is from this window,

and the sun is going down.

So, you just didn't want to move your shit around?

Yeah, pretty much.

Okay, carry on.

Welcome to my Nonfiction November TBR!

Wait a second, aren't you right in the middle of another readathon?

Ah, yeah.

And you're doing a TBR for another readathon while you're doing a readathon?

Yeah...

I don't see the problem here.

You know somebody's gonna have an intervention for you soon, right?

Well, there's only one other person who knows how to get into my apartment, and he's equally

addicted to hockey as I am to books, so I don't foresee it happening.

Fair point. Go on.

Nonfiction November is a month-long readathon hosted by Olive from abookolive and Gemma

from NonFic Books.

And, obviously, the point is to read some nonfiction.

Technically, if you read at least one nonfiction book throughout the month of November, you

have participated, and then they have four optional prompts, which, of course, I've decided to take.

These prompts are very open.

They're one word, and you can interpret them however you like.

The first prompt is Home, and for that prompt I have picked Born a Crime by Trevor Noah.

I have been wanting to read this for quite a while, and by read, I mean I've been wanting

to listen to the audiobook, but my library doesn't have an eaudiobook version of it,

so I'm just going to have to picture his voice in my head while I read it with my eyeballs.

This is full of stories of growing up in South Africa as a mixed race child, which, at the

time, was illegal - 'cause sometimes the world is just a messed up place, guys.

The second prompt is Substance, and for this I actually took Olive's suggestion, and I

picked up The Poisoner's Handbook: Murder and the Birth of Forensic Medicine in the

Jazz Age New York by Deborah Blum.

I mean, need I say more?

This just sounds really cool.

The third prompt is Love, and for that I picked up Crush: Writers Reflect on Love, Longing,

and Lasting Power of Their First Celebrity Crush.

So a bunch of writers talking about their first celebrity crush, and embarrassing stories

around that, I imagine.

Which just sounds great.

This has writers like Jodi Picoult, and Roxane Gay, and James Franco, so I'm looking forward to it.

And it's quite fitting that this book is last.

This category is Scholarship, and the book is Sweet Invention: The History of Dessert.

Now, you might be thinking to yourself, "Kathy, why does this fall under the scholarship category?"

And legitimately, I just went to my library's catelogue, went to Keyword, typed in Scholarship,

and just kind of scrolled through until I found something that sounded interesting.

Yes, this is a scholarly text on desserts.

Mostly, I assume I'm going to want cake the entire time I'm reading this.

And I'll probably learn about a lot of other desserts that I will also want.

So there you have it.

That's my TBR for Nonfiction November.

If you're also taking part in Nonfiction November, let me know down below so I can see your TBR.

If you're not totally set on taking part in Nonfiction November yet, tell me which of

these books you would most like to read, or if you've read any of them, let me know about that, too.

On the way down to the comments, if you hit that Subscribe button, that would be very nice of you.

You can like and share this as you see fit, and I will see you next time. Bye!

[outro music]

Now, should I edit this video or should I finish my fifth book for the Sbooktacular readathon?

Hmmmm....

For more infomation >> Nonfiction November 2017 TBR [CC] - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

BREAK UP || এর পরের জীবন || life after Break Up || Motivational Video in BANGLA - Duration: 5:00.

For more infomation >> BREAK UP || এর পরের জীবন || life after Break Up || Motivational Video in BANGLA - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

흑역사 생성하고 온 달이의 자기소개!Dal created a dark past in her self-introduction vid..::MAKESTAR - Duration: 2:19.

Hello Star Makers~ I'm the sweet vocal of S.I.S, Dal~

To introduce myself shortly, my real name is Kim Ah Hyun.

There are many reasons to why I named myself 'Dal'!

First is becase my voice is "daldal" (=sweet).

Second is because I have a charm that is delicate like a dal (=moon).

And S.I.S is an abbreviation for Serendipity in Stars, which also means an unexpected surprise among the stars.

We will be your star and give you guys big time fun.

Are you ready to fall for S.I.S?

We will always try our best.

We ask you for your support and give lots of love~

I prepared a video in the middle of practicing for our Star Makers.

I'm the main vocal right~?

So I want to show lots of videos of me singing but there's not a lot of opportunity, so I am making this video right now.

I hope you all enjoy.

Today, I went to the Gangwon-do ginseng festival to perform!

It has been so long since we went to perform, so we all had a good time.

But, it was too windy and my bangs were literally a mess.

I wanted to show only the good side of me but I feel like I made a dark history of myself

You guys will still love me right?

I will always be the hard-working S.I.S. It was really nice to see our fans today

and I hope to see you guys for a long long time!

Always love you and thank you~

Bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét