Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 29 2017

Hello Guyz !!

Wellcome To My Another Video

GTA 5 ONLINE

So Friends today i am going to showing You

How to set Free Aim and Change Target mode

Open Your Game Setting

GO ONLINE

and select creator

then go creator Mode

then again Open Your setting

select Game

go control and Change Target mode

and set Free aim

Go back GTA ONlINE

open setting

and check your Free aim Is Done

Go to display and change

weapon target

select Complex

Don't Forget To Subscribe my Channel

I hope to Like My Video

Freemode Tryhard

1 Vs 2

1 vs 2

Fucking Cops

ohh Shit

omg

noobs running

Please Subscribe my chaanel

press like button

share my Video

Thanks for watching My video

bye bye

For more infomation >> I Am Free Aim God Tryhard ! GTA 5 Online on ps4 - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Formal Investigation Launched In Deadly Niger Ambush Attack | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Formal Investigation Launched In Deadly Niger Ambush Attack | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

combine harvester รถเกี่ยวข้าว อู่พลอยเจริญ มีคลิป รถไถรถแม็คโครวัฒน์ พลอยเจริญ เสี่ยพัฒน์ - Duration: 1:43.

combine harvester รถเกี่ยวข้าว อู่พลอยเจริญ อู่พลอยเจริญ มีคลิป รถไถรถแม็คโคร วัฒน์ พลอยเจริญ เสี่ยพัฒน์รถเกี่ยวซิ่ง

For more infomation >> combine harvester รถเกี่ยวข้าว อู่พลอยเจริญ มีคลิป รถไถรถแม็คโครวัฒน์ พลอยเจริญ เสี่ยพัฒน์ - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Ellen Gets Details on Niall Horan's Dating Life - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> Ellen Gets Details on Niall Horan's Dating Life - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Norman Reedus on Being Naked on The Walking Dead - Duration: 2:20.

For more infomation >> Norman Reedus on Being Naked on The Walking Dead - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Lin-Manuel Miranda's Son Hates Hamilton but Loves Puerto Rico - Duration: 5:04.

For more infomation >> Lin-Manuel Miranda's Son Hates Hamilton but Loves Puerto Rico - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

💨 SOUTH PARK THE FRACTURED BUT WHOLE 💨 FULL | Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - DEMONETIZED EDITION! - Duration: 27:30.

What is sup my name is Ben

I am so excited today because we're playing finally the well delayed South Park the fractured

But home the first one we played on this channel. It was amazing. It was a daily

Let's play series and finally we're back with some video games on this channel. I'm so excited for this

I'm so excited that if this video gets

500

million no just five hundred thousand likes

I will upload part two right away to show how committed I am to this series. That's right

I'm that kind of youtuber right now. I don't know

I'm just really excited for this and I look forward to share this with you girl. Gross gross whatever every single day

It's gonna be awesome

From what I seen so far

Heck yeah, let's just let's just begin okay

Let's just do this if you're having trouble of winning and combat try a better game. Is that what it said

Never fart on someone's balls. This is really good info on the loading screen. I'm not glad there aren't

I'm glad they added that as well

Oh, yeah, so the game is getting terrible reviews right now on steam because Ubisoft have their you play feature

feature

Which apparently it's like a big hiccup. I'm glad for ones actually. I play it on the PlayStation because

Probably won't require

Good hardware to run this. I don't think it's the kind of game that pushes the boundaries of

video game graphics

But it does look if I play the demo it was really fun

They may they made a whole thing about the farts in the game, which I'm very excited about

That's a nice looking cat right there

What has become of this city

Crammed is out of control cats are missing and townspeople are being victimized Oh

Pooped on my palms you

We were supposed to protect those who couldn't protect themselves or you little fucker

Now super heroes are torn apart by political differences

We are two sides and Lord

But law isn't going to save our city time job, I wonder if they will explore any political

Midst out of a satire when a new king is not in the kingdom torn apart by a power

Hi, Jana, there's no time to waste. I have to go back change the present if I can

And in doing so perhaps I could change what has happened

Hey

Look at that

So first game was sort of Lord of the Rings inspired. I guess this time. They're going superhero

They're making fun of all the Netflix shows all the franchises with Marvel vs.. DC

Alright, we're gonna make our character here. We're gonna obviously go I

Don't know what the heck man

I can change color as well. Okay. Okay, that was all options

You know we're gonna go with the big afro

There she is

Heck yeah, man. We got our hair makeup

We got to get those kawaii kawaii, I'll this blush cheeks

Oh you better believe it boy that shit bear. That's it

That's very nice no, no glasses all right we got clothes

Why don't we go with a classic red cape?

We can change this as well

Well, it's go. Yeah japanese schoolgirl. That's it

Hands

Blackton now rent

Okay, I'm pretty happy

Actually

There's ARCA White Queen choose difficulty alright haha oh ho oh oh

Don't worry this doesn't affect combat just every other aspect of your whole life

Here's a problem. I don't want to I don't want to be black. I know that sounds raised I

Mean

Let's go as slightly this is so annoying what?

You know what fuck it

Oh my god

Yes ancient Zarin thank you for the papyrus font

Where is the king

Who's the king oh

Yeah, man we look good see I play this is amazing you gotta tune in your shit

This is just like pooping in real life I

Feel like that was a terrible poop, I don't know what I did wrong

Yeah

Master Sergeant douche master

Incredible we got a bottle of Glatt gas bieber guys become gas begun

What is happening are they?

Okay, let's go

We should be happy that he's made friends in this town so quickly we came here to hide more friends. Just means more trouble

You're being paranoid. You need to lay off that stuff. It's changing you

Didn't see you there your friends are downstairs kiddo get out there and play

This is great so far. They really polished it up oh

He's gonna masturbate or smoking pot

He's gonna smoke, okay?

No he's eating

Just brownies am I right kids

Okay, this is our room. It's a nice room Fred

Wow

What the heck is that dude

I'm just trying to explore cuz I remember inside a first game. I was always like

Wide we updated that thing, maybe we should keep it on keep it up

Camus to the games wait where's the fart button there it is found it

Never gets old does it okay? Let's go down check on our friends. I love our character is so beautiful I

Have this whole arc written for him

Well, I don't care, I'm just trying to loot all right I

Thought you said my friends were downstairs lying fish on the door

Okay, we're gonna get some combat

And

It seems like they improved it a lot this time around like you can actually move around and stuff doing this

Which doesn't sound that exciting but?

I'm told that it's really good brad has been playing a little bit as well

I

Agree, why do I have to be?

Start a fight by punching. Okay cool pitch black

Combat advantage, okay good because we started

It's that a shark upon

Okay, okay

Use my power very nice. Yeah double heck. Yeah powers been knocked back Cossacks of damage

Okay, I got that

Is still up to me

Well that was easy I thought we were playing on hard mode

Got the kungfu kauai fist these guys are tougher okay, and we're gonna fight as a team now probably

No, it's me versus everyone attacking an enemy first friends you come a dimension

Yeah, okay see the full combo turn order check the timeline okay?

different powers, okay

Review power okay?

We can fart I don't know what that does

Why don't we try a fart here? Maybe that will hit all of them? Oh okay it hits three squares Scott it, okay?

Alright, let's do that

Ha, oh my god, that was amazing

Hit me with a stop sign I was an axe

Yeah, they improved a comment even further since I had played it, this is really Doug

So I can't use the fart again. I gotta wait one round. What's the best?

Who's the most dead?

Alright, I guess I'm punching God

Air it is got all of them the kawaii eggs hail to the Kibaki

Guys let's keep moving are those Legos

Everything here to here is lava. You can't

Shut come on

Everything that's not fair. What do we do the kid?

Oh Magda, okay, so they attacked us first now

Enemies may attempt to attack you while you explore okay? Yeah, if any man will see you you're okay, I got that

Okay, we have a new let's just

Well that attack the dragon you know what fuck let's just try it

Yeah, okay work nice

Nice

Okay, yes fire bred striped red squares indicate damage zone. Okay? No I got that too. It's very self-explanatory have to move okay

How do they even do that

Just like playing when you're a kid was it taking his phone

It was a Wayne's word I

Can't reach him

Are you serious okay? Now I can

there we go take

Whoa?

Damn

King dish bag Dragon Slayer, I am man King douche bag

You know it's son, you know what what up? Where's my push ok we can in the open box?

Get off my dick, there's a way in through the garage The Keg will fight, it press and hold oh

My god

Oh, I miss it. I thought the king was going to do a sweet job, but then he just did that what?

You're good, so I hit it, I hit it all right, whatever

Speak Bard. What happened to the stick of truth the wizard had thrown into the ocean

Oh, yeah, that was the end of the first game

Slay a dragon with one glow that's right if you don't

wait

I thought he was with you guys now. We got a distress. They know to come help him here

It's again

Wizard again

My name is the king I'm from the future

Dude, we said, we're not playing got any more. Yeah, I'll split up. What's the point? This is the void?

In my time. There is a massive crime wave and missing cats

I knew my only hope was to assemble the team hey you can't switch games like this

Where's the stick of truth shut up Kevin this isn't about some dumb stick there's a cat in trouble

And it's the key to funny the crime syndicate new to our town in the future crime syndicate said

That sounds too heavy from Hoonah friends. Well. What do you want?

I'd you're the fucking freedom pal to find the missing cat get $100 reward and make their superhero franchise more popular

That's right oops again. There's a ringing coming from your basement playroom

Come on Coon friends go get your stuff and report back to the Coon their

Friends this bimbo sorry guys you can't play with us, we're playing superheroes now, and you guys are dorks

What about me? Oh?

oh

nice transition from

Their first game to this one can we talk to these guys see what they say well nothing left to do

But go home and play Star Trek bridge crew we could all go to my house and sit around nice

Nice little self promo there Ubisoft

I see what you're doing I've been thinking about joining a gang this might be just the kick in the pants

I need that it's a good game though to be fair. I'll let it slide oh

Hello, the boys are down in their little basement playroom. Can I slap daddy hands?

Eric and his friends are so imaginative

Really Ridley I know you ain't the weird shit take all and continue Coon Kings. Okay? Oh

Yeah, I remember this there's a pass code we have shattered. Oh, did you get locked out?

I'm afraid little Eric put a log on the door to keep me out

I'm sure he has the pass code written down here somewhere well

It's probably in his room then so let's go upstairs and check it out

What is that? What is that now?

That sounded just like a real camp

That is the most annoying

Me

All right, we're in Cartman's room. Here's the

Who is the Coon Dame travel there must be a ton of references in here?

I think I said there's an oculus in there. I see that they were they were on point with that episode

Danishes for Danmark yes

2012 election punch, what's a cracked object get some chicken wings?

What is it telling me - oh the lamp, it's cracked

We can read this journal ok alright, so that's a great drawing of oh

It's the fanfiction

Butters, and I don't remember man fake fan Christmas list ideas

Drone hoverboard oh

Okay well he has a oh, okay. Let's keep key code. Fuck you mom

No, that's actually the key code, or is

What no I can't beat you

Seriously, okay, let's go down and check. Let me check all the room first I

Feel like this is the kind of game I actually want to explore

Because you know there's gonna be like secret references and stuff and that's always fun to look for yes officer

Somebody appears to have put lava in front of my door

But no, it's not oh my god. My son told me I will burn to death if I try and cross it

uh-huh oh

Yes, he did. Tell me that if I step on a crack. It would bring my mother's back mom I

Shouldn't play with that more

That's not enough mosquito. We have to act fast before the freedom pals can a

Hundred dollar reward do you know what that could mean to our superhero franchise that cat looks pretty old?

Maybe just died in the gutter somewhere

Do I have to remind you that as of right now freedom house have a hundred followers on Instagram we have six the five of

Us and Billy Turner who's a ginger?

This is the key to finally feeding those fuckers, but where do we start looking that cat could be anyway?

We need to split up mosquito take to the air and check out all the city parks. You got it. Let's go away

Wow, what a great superhero

Human

What a super guy need you to use your superhuman speed to get to the mayor's office and tell her we're on the case

Don't worry Coon you can count on

Fast pass

Today

Great excuse me

He's selling his own merch top bad guys professor chaos okay nice oh

Yeah

Do not touch that that device could blow up the entire Milky Way galaxy Jesus fuck

Sorry, the new kid is trying to play with the cube of ultimate destruction

Good shower it up the fucking galaxies stupid bitch look, dude. We already told you you can't play you aren't a super hero

You don't have a costume you have any super powers

Yeah

All right look you can watch us play superheroes as long as you don't get in the way

Make yourself useful go grab those costumes are tailored to the kins unique body specs you have to be pretty buff to fit them

Buff yeah, that's our holding cell for super villains. Why would we keep us the furnace II device in there?

And inspection mode to find objects by interest by holding

L2 you seriously can't find this dependency device a superheros use inspection mode you know?

Sorry, my controllers rebinding. Okay, so there's something over here

We got us yeah, okay

There's something on the table. That's cool. It makes it easy

Can't seem to reach

I'm just cleaning wait here, but how do I?

What did I do there were far

Whoa I'm powerful. Oh, I ordered him that was it

You really want to be a superhero huh play with the big boys

Yes, well maybe maybe you can be useful have a seat at the table Thursday. Okay. Let's do this

Let's see mosquitoes ABS

Jesus Christ are these even in a human language

All right in order to play superheroes you have to have a superhero persona

Yes, then you can fill out your character sheet on cocoons to Grandpa of course. He doesn't have a kunst gram page good boy

You're not even on cue Instagram. Huh well, I guess I can create one for you

All right nice so now we get to select what kind of superhero we want to be since you're a newbie

You can only choose between three for now wait so I can change later

Okay, we can be blaster

Brutalist

Brutalist yes, ah

Close range lost beach day

Bastard

Brutus it seems like plaster is all around so let's

Let's do that

Okay, douchebag, but now we need to find out what terrible thing in your past drives you you see douche all superheroes

Have a compelling backstory. It's from that backstory that their powers gained meaning. Let's take you back to when you were just a child

Okay

You lay awake that night like so many other nights

you couldn't sleep because you knew you weren't like the other kids you walked through the mirror I

Walked to the mirror okay got it

You looked in the mirror and you felt alone, and that's when it happened a loud noise you

Swore, you could hear your mother calling for help oh

I remember this

Out in the hallway you saw two intruders know what's happening. What is happening what?

I didn't click anything. I literally just caught oh, that's so annoying

Okay, we're here now you looked in the mirror and you felt alone, and that's when it happened a loud noise

You swore you can hear your mother calling for help

You left your room

Out in the hallway you saw two intruders in front of your parents door you had to stop them from hurting your parents

You knew you had the power to stop them there we go

As a blazing blaster hero, you begin to overheat as a fire in your belly ignited. You wait. Oh, yeah, because this is my new

Okay, cool. We can do the burn thing let's do that

I have to do it from here. I'm stupid

Then oh that's cool. Oh my god

Okay perfect Oh

Hayley that's it, but the intruders wouldn't take any pushed around 90

Okay, there's no timing. I just have to press it I didn't really understand

Okay now we have the are old already little flavor. Yeah, we showed him

You were gravely injured, but the intruders blow is only awake in the fire burn me okay here we go venison

It's coming from my anus anyway

I'm glad we saw that thank you very much, South Park, and so you beat them all seem to be ok

But then you finally reached your parents door

And what you saw when you open that door changed your life forever and led you to fighting crime

You were too late because when you open that door you saw

You saw your dad fuck you man, mmm the horror. Oh

That's a pretty heavy bag

You fight crime because you never forgot the night you weren't intent and you saw your own father the man you trusted

Fuck you, man. You twisted it's like a ripple in time. You can't ever change isn't it?

Alright now that you're a superhero. I have a mission yes

I need you to go out into town and try to get as many followers as you can on currency Graham

It's the only way our franchise will survive oh

My god. We look terrible. Okay? Well that's awesome. I think that will end episode there remember fun

Hundred-thousand is that too much I feel like I'm asking too much. I feel like you guys can do it

Let's go come on part two. Thank you guys so much for watching. I'm so excited to play more of this

I'll make it the episodes longer as we go as well and it's always

Don't fist

Squad fan

For more infomation >> 💨 SOUTH PARK THE FRACTURED BUT WHOLE 💨 FULL | Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - DEMONETIZED EDITION! - Duration: 27:30.

-------------------------------------------

Jeffrey Dean Morgan Accidently Revealed Baby's Gender - Duration: 4:30.

For more infomation >> Jeffrey Dean Morgan Accidently Revealed Baby's Gender - Duration: 4:30.

-------------------------------------------

Ellen and 'A Bad Moms Christmas' Stars Give Single Mom Surprise of a Lifetime - Duration: 6:29.

For more infomation >> Ellen and 'A Bad Moms Christmas' Stars Give Single Mom Surprise of a Lifetime - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

Colleen Ballinger's Bully Run-Ins and Online Haters Created Miranda Sings - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Colleen Ballinger's Bully Run-Ins and Online Haters Created Miranda Sings - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ellen Meets Wildfire Survivor and 9-Year-Old Amputee Lilly Biagini - Duration: 6:19.

For more infomation >> Ellen Meets Wildfire Survivor and 9-Year-Old Amputee Lilly Biagini - Duration: 6:19.

-------------------------------------------

I HAVE LOST MY MIND. - Duration: 10:20.

Video game culture needs to stop fetishizing skill.

*Laughts*

Crybabies!

The physical glass ceiling when they get good mentality turns ableist

*Laughts*

*Laught/Cries*

Have you played "I wanna be the guy"?

Have you played? it have you played it? if so, did you make it past the first...

screen? My name is PewDiePie. I'm on a mission to beat this game based on my wonderful comments

that are supporting me on this journey.

*Magical melodies*

Here we go! I've only died three three three times. Oh my god. That's half the devil times

I don't even remember how to play..

Oh my god.

Oh my god, we're here.

Fine, it can't be that bad.

Great

Actually? nevermind. I forgot about that one all right. I know how to make it there

Oh There's a bird. There's a bird. What do I do?

Stop Stop Stop!

You goddamn bird

Stop!

STOP!

STOOOP!!

Fuck

Pace Magazine and polygon they were right. Games journalism was right.

They were right all along

I don't understand...

There's so many steps. I have to jump this one, gotta watch out for them

And then the Apple, and then the third. And it's like...

Oh My God!

Okay. Look at this perfect. Fir...

I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do this on the first try

First try baby come on

Zero deaths, and then you walk back and then forward then...

First try okay. You do the jump

Then you walk back, then forward and then back

You do the first jump...

You do the first jump. You gotta wait for the timing

You gotta wait for the timing, Do the... right. And then you gotta walk back, then forward, then back e..

You got to do the first jump...

You got to do the first jump...

You got to do the first jump, wait for the timing, you go in back and back and forth and...

You got to do the first jump, right...

First jump..

Oh I get it. Oh okay. I see, first try, okay, so..

First jump

Stand there, and then you go back. I got it! look at that

How easy that is, once you know how to do it

And I didn't even watch a mexican... goddamnit. So you gotta jump up here. Watch out for... fucking bird!

And then all the apples. All the apples. Okay...

And the zombies at the same time, at the same time, you got it at the same time

come on

come on

Easy

Easy! Now. Now, more birds. That's fine. That's fine

There's birds everywhere in life. You just gotta deal with it alright. Okay here. It comes here. It comes

*slap*

COME ON!

Here we go, come on

Get hyped, get hyped

Come on! x9

Fuktchu

Fuck you

Fu...

*Slams keyboard*

*Imitating* "Cuphead is so difficult"

"I don't know what t..."

*slams table*

I don't understand this jump. I just don't understand it. You have to understand the jump, to make the jump!

You can't just jump! You have to know the jump. You have to breathe the jump. You have to be the...

Godd...

Come ooon!

Wait for the right moment Felix, wait for the right moment

Your time and will arise. Young child. Young child. Your time will come

Oohh

*moans*

Now

No

Now

Run

Faaan...

Look at this perfect skills, jump?

Alright, look at this goddamn perfect skills we do the... f..

Look at these goddamn perfect skills

We do the first jump...

We go here

When wait for the dangle, we jump

perfect timing

Now we watch out for the claw, and now we prepare ourself for the bird, we shoot the bird, first apple. Not a problem

Shoot the zambies. Shoot the zambies. Watch out for apples, keep shooting zambies, more apples, more zambies

What are you gonna do zambies? One other one. Another one. Oh it's good

Oh he celebrates, but never! He's gotta shoot all the birds..

He's gotta shoot all the birds. He waits patiently for his right time. Just kidding! He goes for it!

He goes through all of it.

*grunts twice*

He does it perfectly, but he only has one chance to blow

eh

Argh! That was so.. fduhu. Can't you just go up?

*Cries*

He cries like a little baby

NO!

Oh this is not good

*Focused Pewds*

Yes!

Yes!

Uh!

*Laughts*

*He's going insane*

F...

What now? What now? What are you gonna do? You know that shit's not gonna let me go there

*exhales*

Come on! I'm gonna count down from five...

Five..

Four...

Three...

Two...

It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a bird. I can, i ca.. It's gonna be a bird

One...

Are you fucking stupid?

What was that?

*sad flute*

I didn't even jump it. I didn't even jump it

*Pewds going insane* I didn't even jump it

How about that?

Whoaho!

Looks like we have to do all this again!

*chill drums*

*chill music*

Took a little break. Watch me, watch me do this on the first try.

Watch me do it on first try

First try watch me do it. Watch me do it on first try. First try watch me

do it. First try, first try, first try watch me do it. Come on! First try, first try, first try

First try, first try mother...truckers. BIRD! First try...

First try is easy

EASY...

*screaming* EASY...

E... E... E

*Yells*

First try! First try. Come on! Come on!

*Speechless Pewds*

*Insane Pewds*

Fucking piece of shit!

*Angry Pewds*

That doesn't even make any sense

Why did it move?

Why did it go down?

First try! Come on!

*mumbles* Foam.. Fukskd i gotta fuck you unless you got

Brrraah

Brrraah

Brrraah

First try! First try! Zero deaths, zero deaths, zero deaaa...

Zero...

ZERO DEATHS!

ZERO...

How many deaths?

zero

zero

serah

SERA

serah

*singing* "Wherever you be, you be" serah!

Serah, sera, zero deaths, sera, sera, zero deaths, sera...

*Continues into "beatboxing"*

brrrrah

pah x16

pah x6

Pwah

*yells*

ZERO

ZER...

NOOOOO...

*child-like voice*

B, But i went back?..

But I went back!

I can do this!

I'm Felix (Mother Flipping) Kjellberg. Christian Channel. I respect wamen and dead memes. Thank you

Thank you very much. Come on!

You fuckka bakka makka.

Come on! x2

Come on dude...

Come on! x3

Get high. Get fucking high

Come on, come on, come on. Oh, oh.

That was some terrible timing

*game music playing*

YES! YES! Fuck my Swedish. Brrrahhpa

*Pewds celebrating*

"You're gonna make this Felix. You're gonna make this. You're gonna make this Felix. You're gonna make this.."

GO

*Rage Pewds*

*chill music*

*Focused Pewds*

Yes, oh

Okay please!

Please, come on. I'm so... This took me 15 minutes. It took me 15 minutes to get back here. 15 minutes!

Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?

*clap*

Yes!

Yes!

YES!

YEEEES!

Tsfuu...

Mnaah!..

*Exhaling violently*

Goodbye. leave a like!

BRRAAH

For more infomation >> I HAVE LOST MY MIND. - Duration: 10:20.

-------------------------------------------

2017 World Championship Quarterfinals Day 4 Tease (WE vs C9) - Duration: 1:11.

At this year's Worlds in China, the further we can go,

for the Chinese fans, the LPL can make its mark.

I hope we can leave this championship in our own country.

In the LPL.

I feel that we have to make it past Quarterfinals.

This time it's in my own country, so I hope we can make it out.

For more infomation >> 2017 World Championship Quarterfinals Day 4 Tease (WE vs C9) - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

sWooZie Reacts to College Kids React to sWooZie - Duration: 7:59.

♪ (industrial music) ♪

- You guys picked good videos too, by the way.

- (sWooZie) ...and the other one is named Dee.

But I'm trying to... - Look at that smile.

That's ear to ear.

- (sWooZie) My shift's over. - More smiles.

I'm digging this.

- (sWooZie) Back out to the pool.

- (Jeannie laughing) "Back out to the pool."

- Yeah!

- (sWooZie) I walk around the corner to...

- Even Ethan's giving a crack of a smile,

like a Joker.

Not like Heath Ledger Joker, but the older guy Joker.

- (sWooZie) I closed my eyes... - (Tom) It's happening.

- Yes, it is, Tom.

Yeah, this in real life was really bad.

- (sWooZie) ...like an idiot, I'm just...

- (Ethan snorting) - Yes, Ethan, I know.

Brah, I know, Ethan.

- (sWooZie) "Why didn't you kiss my daughter last night?"

- (Kostas) Wait, wait, wait, wait. - Yeah.

- (Tom) No way! - Way, Jose.

- (sWooZie) I look at Nicky and I'm like,

"Nicky, let's take a walk." - (Madison gasping)

- (sWooZie) I grab her. - Gasp.

- (sWooZie) Pin her up against the wall, boom!

- (Brianna) You could give him something boring to tell,

and he would be able to tell it in a really interesting way.

- That is accurate.

That's the hard part, honestly.

With a story time person, once you get exposed

for exaggerating or elaborating, that's it.

You lose all credibility.

- (Shant) I used to watch him when I was in middle school.

- You used to watch? What happened?

Can we text Shant?

Do you have him on your iMessage, on the computer?

If you can, text him and ask why did he stop

because I'm focus grouping these guys now.

- (sWooZie) Fellas, you ever dated a girl...

- (Brittany) Oh! - Him again.

SWooZie. - (Brittany) "sW-loo-Zie"?

- Close.

- (sWooZie) And one of my friends... - I hope she continues to watch.

She looks like she has a good taste in entertainment.

- (sWooZie) She has a text from-- who's King?

- (Tom) What?

- (sWooZie) Now is texting you way past booty-call o'clock.

- (Ethan laughing) - Yeah.

- (Ethan) For thirsty [bleep], there's no such thing

as past booty-call o'clock.

- There is a thing past booty-call o'clock.

Ethan, you mean to tell me that if a girl texted you at 6 a.m.,

that's not past booty-call o'clock?

Come on, bro.

- (feminine voice) How do you know what that is?

- (Sheila) I love when it's a storytelling,

guys just do girls' voices.

- Oh, I'm great at the girl voices.

A lot of my subscribers, when they catch me

out on the street, they'll be like,

"Just do your girl voices real quick."

And I'll be like, (feminine voice) "What do you want me to say?"

(laughing)

- (feminine voice) I will not go on a date with him.

- (Tom) Then why are you still texting him?

- (sWooZie) Fast-forward four or five more weeks.

- Exactly! I like Tom.

- (sWooZie) She's playing music on YouTube

through her aux cable on her phone.

She pulls up to a Starbucks, runs inside...

- A concerned smile, he's kind of like...

- (sWooZie) I pull out my iPhone. - ..."What's happening?"

King!

He's down. He's like that down friend that's like,

"Yo, I'm down to beat this kid up.

Let's go."

- (Shant) Oh, literally [bleep] that. - (laughing)

- (sWooZie) ...five-plus months...

- I don't think these kids have been cheated on.

- (Brianna) Aww. - They look very happy.

(laughing)

In that moment, my hands are shake--

I can show you the video. You want to see it?

There, I found it.

What's that at the top there? Whose name is that?

- (FBE) "King." - Uh, you see the date?

- (FBE) "August 24, 2016." - Okay, okay.

Want to get together tomorrow night?

Look at, my thumb's shaking. - (FBE) The receipts are there.

- The receipts. My stories are real.

- (FBE) So this next one is the video that actually made

sWooZie start to blow up on YouTube. - (Brittany) Oh, okay, cool.

- (Tom) Was it the Disney one?

- Okay, Tom goes up. He already knew.

(as Tom) "Disney, right?"

- (sWooZie) Disney snitches... - I do like this, though,

when you watch people's reactions because we don't get this as YouTubers.

This is a treat.

You don't understand, guys.

This is a moment for me, being here in this seat.

I've wanted to be reacted to forever!

- (sWooZie) ...life and it's pitch black

and there's... - Oh man, flashbacks.

- (sWooZie) I quit. I'm done.

I'm outta here. Peace.

I'm walkin'. I'm done. - (Brittany laughing)

- Later.

- (Madison laughing) He's so cute.

- Oh, thanks, boo.

- (sWooZie) The entire road is full of just free Disney food.

- One of the best days of my life.

- (sWooZie) I ate so much food. - (Tom) Oh shit!

- (laughing) Yes, Tom.

- (sWooZie) And I know it sounds bad, but working for Disney

was amazing... - It was amazing.

- (Madison) He has such an interesting life.

- Yeah, crazy does follow me, and that also.

- (Kostas) He was really one of the only ones doing

story times with cool animations.

- So that means he used to watch, too.

- (Tom) ...from time to time. - Okay.

Tom, from time to time, though?

Bell notifications, bro.

- (FBE) So in some of sWooZie's videos,

he goes back and forth between in-person and animation,

and sometimes his videos are just animation.

We showed you both types today.

Which do you prefer?

- (Brianna) I kind of like the one that's all animation.

- Okay, I'm ugly. I get it.

- (Ethan) The animation's more fun to look at.

- Yeah, hideous. Yeah.

- (Ethan) So I'd rather look at-- - Paper bag over my head from now on.

- (Tom) With a lot of YouTube content,

it gets old, and he has... - Yes, it does.

- (Tom) ...a talent in animation.

- But it's so hard because people want to see you doing this

and stay in this lane, then you get out of this lane

to go to that lane and it's kind of like,

"We don't like this."

But if you stay in this lane too long, you're boring now,

so it's a very delicate dance.

- (Kostas) His voice is really nice to listen to.

- I get that a lot.

- (Madison) He's really honest and tells it how it is

and tells these funny but embarrassing--

- I'm glad that she can tell that these are true.

You can enjoy the video so much more

when there's not that wall of... (skeptically) "Really?"

You're in good hands, guys.

I have never lied or exaggerated on a story

unless I make it obvious.

- (Brianna) He is somebody of a minority

and he's created this awesome content for himself

and carved his own place.

I think important for people of more ethic background

to make content for themselves. - Good observation.

Off of two or three videos she caught that?

- (FBE) If sWooZie's watching right now,

what do you want to say to him about his career,

his channel, and his success he's had?

- (Brittany) I respect you. - I respect you, boo.

I love your hair.

- (Sheila) I am in love with what you're doing.

- I'm in love with your eyebrows. Like, who did them?

- (Shant) I used to watch you in my bed when I was 14.

Isn't that weird? - Not weird at all, bro.

Not weird at all.

You gotta be weirder.

- (Shant) Keep killing the game, and keep eating free food

because free food is good.

- Yeah, you know what? In-N-Out on me.

(sighing) This is amazing.

I'm still overwhelmed by this happening,

like one of these, all this for me.

This is a lot of fun.

- (FBE) So you've been on YouTubers React

for many years now.

How did that kind of start up? Do you remember?

- Oh, I remember the very first YouTubers React,

and I remember how salty I was

that I didn't get that phone call, Benny!

It was a text message.

Benny was like, "Hey, so I don't know if you know this,

but we're doing YouTubers React now."

I was like... (restrained grumble) "Oh yeah, I caught it

when you guys posted it.

I'm down if you guys ever need me."

And then, yes, here we are now.

- (FBE) You've been on YouTube a long time.

Did you ever think you'd be here now,

where a whole episode is being done about your success?

- I could not see this trajectory at all.

Michelle Phan slides in my DMs, and she's like,

"Bro, your videos are amazing."

At this time, I was getting 30,000 views.

I was like, "Okay, Michelle, what do I need to do?"

Four videos later, Disney.

I wouldn't be probably here right now

had it not been for her help and her guidance.

- (FBE) Some of the college kids said they've been watching you

ever since they were teenagers or younger.

How does it feel to know that your fanbase is so loyal,

that they've been watching your content consistently

for so long and still can't wait for more?

- It is the most rewarding thing because when I was struggling

and when I was hustling, all I wanted

was for people to believe in me.

Words can't adequately describe that feeling

because, for me, again, the money is great,

the fame is great, being recognized on the street,

but people believing in me, oh man, that's all I've ever wanted,

so it's heaven.

- (FBE) Finally, what do you want to say

to the college kids that reacted to you?

- Listen, I don't know what hormones you're eating in your chicken,

but you guys are all gorgeous.

Thank you for watching.

Thank you for those who are still watching.

Thank you guys.

You rock.

You're really good looking and I'm sure

everybody wants to be you. (laughing)

Guys, seriously, I appreciate you.

I appreciate the opportunity.

I waited for so many years to be in this seat,

doing this sign-off right now.

Thanks to FBE.

Thanks to all the college kids.

Thanks to you guys for watching the videos.

I'm out. Cut it, it's a wrap.

For more infomation >> sWooZie Reacts to College Kids React to sWooZie - Duration: 7:59.

-------------------------------------------

Kristen Bell Reveals Her Breast Kept Secret from 'A Bad Moms Christmas' - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Kristen Bell Reveals Her Breast Kept Secret from 'A Bad Moms Christmas' - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

We Need To Talk.. (Important) (Clickbait) - Duration: 4:38.

What is up

Fellow squad fams.

It is I

your leader

coming at you with an update

*loud* UPDATE VLOG *noise*

I should have written a script for this video

*laughs*

I just felt like it's been a while since we've talked face-to-face

sincere

Down-to-earth honest discussion, which is why I'm talking normally. This is my normal voice

This is how I greet and talk to everyone. I really just wanted to say thank you things have been going well lately I am..

I'm really enjoying seeing the outcome of how you guys enjoy the videos reading all the comments

uh..

Loving all the support on the South Park series it really brings me back to have a let's play on the series finally

I've said it before but I

I really just wait for games that I know that you guys are gonna like and that I'm gonna like and it takes time

Obviously a lot of times

But once they hit it really feels like a special thing, so I really appreciate that you guys join the daily

Journey of those it's a lot of fun, so I just wanted to say thank you

I'm so glad I missed the whole like, "uh come on we need another one!" seeing that kind of thing in the comments

It's always fun. You know that's really how I fell in love with YouTube was because I watched Let's Plays

I watched daily Let's Plays really terrible Let's Plays, but still just the

Concept of everyday, you know you have a series to watch

Was such a fun thing and I love the fact that I can bring that to my audience again

You know despite all this time. I do make daily videos as normal

uh

Nothing has really changed there, but I feel like I finally figured out this new formula when I changed to this office

I changed my style of videos completely, you know.

Some of it may have been lost but some of it was gained as well

and I love the weekly videos that I do with the fan interaction PewDiePie submission ala reddit bullshit and

"You laught you lose", and me just ranting about stuff.

I finally feel like I figured it out

You know I figured out a series of videos that I can keep up and that feels fresh

And that's fun to me to record I can do all these things in a way that I don't have to get gray hair

Ironically my hair is white so I don't

You get the point!

another thing that I'm super grateful for is that..

You guys are buying my merch

*laughs*

Merch for me is always like yeah, okay?

Yeah, I make money out of it obviously but I'm so happy that you guys are just interested

In the stuff that I put out

It's a it's a very humbling thing that someone chooses to support you you know publicly by wearing something that represents me

I think, I think that makes me really really proud and I think probably for the first time PewDiePie as a brand that

You probably would at least wear in public without getting punched in the face.

part of the proceeds from the represent shirts

uh

Goes to Save the Children as well and so far

We've got twenty thousand dollars, in the name of squad fam, and that's a great thing

I really appreciate that we also have the meatball merch

Which of course is the greatest merch ever because I designed that merch my god

Can we get a picture?

look at that man

Swedish 10/10

Perfection he's like a good spaghetti meatball

except it's swedish meatball

We also have the chair, which I designed myself

It's kind of expensive for a chair, but for what you get with it?

My God!

this chair has changed my life

Okeh

Okay, also if you get one now you get the meatball shirt, how about..

THAT?

now it sounds like I'm just trying to sell you a bunch of stuff.. Don't

Maybe a little bit. I'm gonna be honest. Maybe a little bit, but mainly I want to say namaste

Which means apparently "nice to meet you"?

But I mean it in the context of thank you

*Thank you* in Swedish

It is kind of you!

That you bought some shirts...

other than that I'm looking forward to keep doing more videos

Which it feels like a great thing to say

sometimes the whole process of making

Videos can come and go in waves sometimes you're not bad into it. Maybe you're having a bad day

You don't feel creative and you're like. I don't know what to do, but regardless

I appreciate you guys it means a lot. I love you

I'm gonna end it here, and I think that's a good time to end it and

Just remember..

"Never grill..

.., Without a nice frill" (-_-)

57 million Subscribers Really

OK!

Thanks For leaving A Like

Squad Fam!

* Shoots CHRISTIAN Laser *

And BroFist..

For more infomation >> We Need To Talk.. (Important) (Clickbait) - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

2017 World Championship Quarterfinals Day 3 Tease (RNG vs FNC) - Duration: 1:26.

Everyone must think that Fnatic making it into Quarters from their 2-4 record is a miracle.

But I think they've used up all their luck to get to this point.

I, along with my team, will use our strength to make sure they don't have a chance.

Since we're playing in China, and the fans' cheers are especially loud,

it inspires me more

to play better in the match,

and become worthy of the audience.

For more infomation >> 2017 World Championship Quarterfinals Day 3 Tease (RNG vs FNC) - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Rebels Recon #4.3 and #4.4: Inside "In the Name of the Rebellion" | Star Wars Rebels - Duration: 8:19.

Hey there Rebels fans, Andy Gutierrez coming at you from inside Lucasfilm headquarters.

This week Saw Gererra returned and the results were explosive to say the least.

Now I'm here to show you how it all came together.

This is Rebels Recon.

Joining forces with a larger rebel cell on Yavin IV

the ghost crew embarks on a mission to tap into an Imperial satellite.

We must have patched into the main comm circuit by mistake.

We're intercepting all incoming transmissions.

However when the plan goes awry Saw Gererra shows up and saves the day

but not before recruiting Ezra and Sabine for a mission of his own.

The Empire wiped out a whole population because they were building something.

Something they've hidden away.

Searching for clues aboard a civilian freighter

Saw, Ezra, and Sabine discover a giant Kyber crystal that brings the Rebels

closer to discovering what secrets the Empire has in store.

The Empire is already on the verge of winning a war

most of the Rebel Alliance doesn't believe has already begun.

This week we got to see the Rebels finally arrive on Yavin IV

I sat with the cast and crew to talk about the current state of the Rebellion,

what it was like incorporating this legendary setting in the series,

and took a deeper dive into Saw Gererra's motivations.

Our Rebels have finally connected with the larger rebellion on Yavin 4.

What's the state of the stat of the Rebel Alliance at this time?

Is this the Rebel Alliance or is it still individual cells?

Well, I think there's a lot made of what is the definitive moment

of their being a Rebel alliance in the fan base world.

And everybody likes to think what is that moment.

But as a story for us it's not that important of a moment because

we've been fighting the Empire all along.

We've kind of made it clear that they were on their own in the beginning in this Rebel cell

That in the second season they actually linked up with more groups.

Once Mon Mothma gets involved I guess that's when it's more of an Alliance

because she's declaring them pretty openly.

But as we know from Rogue One,

there is still disagreements as to how they're going to operate.

So that's kind of where we are, we're in between those extremes.

What it takes is a threat like the Death Star

to congeal these disparate groups into the proper Rebel Alliance.

The Rebels finally make it to Yavin IV in this episode...

Yes!

what does it mean for you to be so directly tied into the beginning of the saga?

That hit me on a couple of levels.

I read it in the script

I went and saw Rogue One and so I got another re-energizing for all those feels.

Initially it's really emotional.

Words can't describe how it feels.

Literally when I read the script by myself

I give myself permission to weep openly

so that I can get it together by the time I have to read it in front of a group of people

and then I can sort of be professional.

I mean that's why Star Wars is so sick.

Like everything comes together.

It's cool that everything is in the same world

that's awesome and that's what makes all of it so fun

and why paying attention to every little storyline is cool for fans, I think.

So the Yavin base is obviously an iconic Star Wars setting.

How do you go about creating it for animation?

That was really fun, I actually got to work on Yavin base.

The inner six-year-old in me was like really nerding out when I got to do that.

But that was fun!

It was actually a challenge too because A New Hope they're working on sets and everything and

actually have to kind of physically make it work with 3D models.

It was a lot to figure out actually from reference.

We knew that visually you had to see these things that were iconic

and Star Wars that would immediately make you think of that.

So we didn't stray too much. We used reference as much as possible from the movies.

That last sequence in A New Hope, a type of lighting that you

have around, like, a conference table where everyone's kind of standing.

We did a little bit of that with all the people standing around that same table on the interior.

Yavin IV is obviously a very iconic setting from A New Hope and now Rogue One,

was it always the goal to have the show line up so directly with the films?

No and it's not a goal still.

You know in some ways you almost want to avoid those things

to keep the characters independent of making their own choices

and having their own path and destiny.

Not serving as some footnote on the journey of another character.

When things worked out in talking to Gareth and John Knoll

about the movie Rogue One.

We're like, well it seems reasonable with the scale that you've made the operation

on Yavin that our Rebels would have gone there

because it's much more of a hub.

What I really liked about this episode

is we really got some fire out of Mon Mothma.

Mon Mothma is all about projecting this implacable cool and confidence

and to see a crack in that veneer.

I love what Genevieve did and I love that we were able to take that character there.

We've been following Saw now for half a season,

what's it like bringing that character up to speed to where we see him in Rogue One?

It was so phenomenal to team up with the Rogue One team to bring Saw into our universe.

We recorded Forest Whitaker for this role.

He really cares about this character and he wanted to know what is his backstory,

where is this in the timeline, and it was just such an honor to record him on Rebels.

Here really Sabine and Ezra get witness as to what Saw is willing to do

and finally understand what Mon Mothma and Bail Organa's

position is that this guy's too dangerous and unpredictable for us to

have him as part of our camp kind of thing.

We made a decision back in Clone Wars

that when Steela died it really altered Saw's path.

That he might have turned out to be a different person if his sister had lived.

When George and I have talked about Saw

we wanted to lay groundwork for his future because he was

always going to be someone that was more of an extremist.

It gets into this theme, which is the dark and the light

are things that are not just the area of the Jedi and the Sith.

We all can make dark choices, or selfless choices, selfish choices.

And Saw can't let go of the anger and the hate and the fear he has

over what happened to him when he was very young.

We all have choices to make and that's what drives us

in the end to who we will be in what will contribute to the Galaxy.

[Annoyed Chopper sounds]

What did expect?

R3 is a lot bigger than you.

[Annoyed Chopper sounds]

Let's get you fixed up Chop!

[Annoyed Chopper sounds]

[R3-A3 sounds]

[Annoyed Chopper sounds]

[R3-A3 sounds]

[Annoyed Chopper sounds]

[R3-A3 sounds]

After last week's premiere you had quite a few questions for

the Lucasfilm story group's Pablo Hidalgo.

And as always I delivered for you, the fans, watch.

Hello, Pablo!

Andi, we're doing these again?

Yeah, do you miss me?

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

I only have two questions for you this week.

It's last season, right?

Yes, so Enoch Robinson asks

No because actually we've said stormtrooper armor

and Vader armor are two different things.

Some of our guidebooks have pointed out

that stormtrooper armor is made out of plastoid

while Darth Vader's armor is made out of durasteel.

So it doesn't seem like the same setting would effect both.

Okay, Curtis Ebanks asks why does Kanan need a

Well, he doesn't but obviously Hera wants to see Kanan

and the easiest way to do that is a standard two way holographic communication.

And besides, we the audience want to see Hera so we we went out in that situation.

Okay, Pablo, thank you.

Alright.

See you next week.

Have questions about In The Name of the Rebellion

or any other rebels questions you want answered?

Tweet them to @StarWars

using the #RebelsRecon

and we'll answer what we can online.

And now, here's an exclusive first look at the Occupation,

one of next week's brand-new episodes.

Look at the sky.

Kanan what have they done?!

Lothal looks like it's dying!

Your home isn't exactly the place you remember, kid.

Better prepare yourself.

Supply ship, Broken Horn, we have a lock.

Transmit clearance codes.

Oh, the things I do for money.

Thanks for watching Rebels Recon.

We'll be back next week with a brand new episode.

But if you need more Rebels info in the meantime,

check out the episode guide for In the Name of the Rebellion

on StarWars.com right now.

Thanks again and may the Force be with you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét