Thứ Sáu, 1 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 1 2017

This is not funny anymore

We are extremely unlucky about the chests when Krazi is here

Can I slide here?

Where?

- Here - Yeah

Follow me, I'll show you how to slide

What?

Follow me, I'll show you

No, I'll show you how to slide

I know how to slide

Turn around to face the wall

Yeah, don't worry

This wall on this tower

Don't kill me!

Don't kill him

Rafinery

Do we need it?

F*ck

You're a jerk, dude :D

F*ck

No way

F*ck, can someone help me?

I have to slide it down

It's okay, I can do it

Is this the right direction?

Idk

They're here!

They built a wall, one has 3 hits

I got 2 headshots

I'm dead

Double headshot, one is dead, one left

I'm completely dead

This will make me go crazy

Quiet, quiet

I'm trying

He's still there, I could flank him

Are you coming back?

Yeah, naked

I'm here

Hey

Sh*t, I just got a lag

I'm so unlucky

Are you dead?

No, no, no

But he should be dead

He has 20 HPs or something

I need you to take your stuff

Already done

Nice

Come on

He's dead, even though I f*cked up a bit

He's dead, that's the important thing

I can see him

How did I miss him? Wtf?

He's hit, headshot

Weren't there two of them

Idk

There are two

He's hit

Another hit

Double headshot, he's dead

Nice

...and you have to turn it off...

...as admin...

I have no ammo

install it... restart it... it should work

Go away, I'll kill them

Yes!

I'm deep, I have everything!

Cupboard

All the sleeping bags

There is a chest full of stone

2000 sulphur.. 1000 .. I mean 'a lot'

I'll destroy the bags

Behind the furnace

All dead

Nice

One C4, we gonna need one C4

No, we can dig, Black is there

I'm looting this guy

I'm there

There is so much..

Here's a thing

They have cupboard..

There's so much

This base is active

That's why we need to be fast

Come on

I'll boost you

Ok, cool

Oh, okay. Can you destroy this one?

With a bow

- Which one? In the middle? - No, this one

Clever

(greeting fans on stream)

Sh*t, look

Let's go down

Okay

We can bring ladders

Do they have loot?

Three big chests

Are they full?

Yeah, satchel charges, 500 iron

Really good, 400 cloths

Good that Bioxik found it

Bioxik saved the day

We're lucky to have him. Now we have to take all of it

I didn't expect this. Should I craft a ladder?

Yeah, certainly

Guys, if we stay silent, he will open it for us

Okay

He's running inside

Get here with the shotgun

He's hit once

He has less HPs

Don't shoot again

Okay

You shold be above me with that pistol

He's dead

Loot him, quickly

Someone's coming inside

He's dead. Can you help me here?

Yeah

Good job.. we need to destroy the..

Can you help me destroy the chest?

That's quite a good gear

Boost me up

Out of my way, shoo

Okay, nice, cool

When did he open this?

They have cupboard here

lol

Loot the chests quickly

DO you have a hammer?

Yeah, I do

I'm crafting code lock

Put it in this chest over here

Headshot, but I don't know if he's dead

Thanks for the torch

He's dead

Hey, who's going..?

I'm wearing yellow

Jump check!

Another one

Please

It froze.. no, wait

F*ck

Don't fight

We'll kill them

He's pushing

Dead

Nice

Let's loot them, do you have the guns?

We have to go

Here are some syringes

I have tons of those

Naked guy on the right

Take some syringes

I'm full

Guys, we have to go now

I'll check the bodies for the last time

Another guy here

Go for it

Are you coming here?

15 seconds

Another one dead

There's too much

Another one dead

We need to take the guns. Another guy here

No

Another guy here

Come up here

He's under you, right here

Yeah, we're f*cked

There're too many

Pull back

I have terrible lags

I'm coming there

I'll flank from the right

Cover his body, don't let them loot it

Both dead

For more infomation >> ALL THEIR LOOT FOR NO EXPLOSIVES | Random clips | English subtitles | CZ - Duration: 10:10.

-------------------------------------------

How To Make Colored Pasta Dough | Vegan Pasta Dough | Eggless - Duration: 9:06.

Parsley pasta dough : handful of fresh parsley leaves, 5 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 125g (1 cup) flour, a pinch of salt.

Blend parsley, water and oil until smooth

Strain the parsley juice

If you want to use all the juice without straining, add more flour to adjust the dough

Pour parsley juice into the flour+salt

Stir until combined

Knead until smooth. Add water if too dry, add flour if too moist. The dough should be stiff.

Form a ball and rest for 30 minutes in plastic wrap

Turmeric dough : 1 tablespoon turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 5 tablespoons water, 125g (1 cup) flour, a pinch of salt.

Turmeric powder, oil and water in a bowl, mix well.

Pour turmeric mixture into flour+salt, stir.

Knead until smooth. Add flour if too moist, add water if too dry. The dough should be stiff.

Form a ball, rest for 30 minutes in plastic wrap

Red beet dough : 1 small or 1/2 large fresh red beet, cubes. 2 tablespoons oil, 5 tablespoons water, 125 grams (1 cup) flour, a pinch of salt.

Blend red beet, water and oil until smooth

Strain red beet juice, use the juice only.

If you want to use all the juice without straining, add more flour to adjust the dough

Pour red beet juice into flour

Stir

Add flour if too moist, add water if too dry. The dough should be stiff.

Knead until smooth

Form a ball and rest for 30 minutes in plastic wrap

Tomato paste dough : 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons tomato paste, 4 tablespoons water, a pinch of salt, 125 grams (1cup) flour.

Mix oil, tomato paste, water and salt in a bowl.

Stir

Pour tomato mixture into flour. Stir

Add flour if too moist, add water if too dry. the dough should be stiff.

Knead until smooth

Form a ball and rest for 30 minutes in plastic wrap

Vegan colored pasta dough (without egg) can be store in refrigerator for 1 - 2 days

For more infomation >> How To Make Colored Pasta Dough | Vegan Pasta Dough | Eggless - Duration: 9:06.

-------------------------------------------

TỔNG HỢP KC THÁNG 12 - TÔI LẠI PR CHO GÀ RỒI - Duration: 12:35.

For more infomation >> TỔNG HỢP KC THÁNG 12 - TÔI LẠI PR CHO GÀ RỒI - Duration: 12:35.

-------------------------------------------

Reacting to the trailer of SOTUS S (2nd season) / Yumiko and Ao-chan - Duration: 6:13.

Hello !

Hello ! Ermitaños y Ermitañas!

Welcome again to this channel

This is Ao-chan!

We are here again with...

YUMIKO!

One year ago...

OMG.....

he is flipping out he is flipping out HE IS FLIPPING OUT!!

SHOCKED...

We made a reaction to SOTUS

yes!

The first season

Today it's a special day because soon the second season is going to release

We are not sure if when we post the video the season is already on air

We are going to react again because it has been a while since we don't do it

We will react to the trailer

LET'S START!

Let's keep calm!

OMG!

kiss kiss!

So cute!!

I love this realtionship between them

A serious Kongpob

I don't imagine him

A rebel!

The story is the same again

Is it a new couple?

*Wishpering* YESSS

a new couple for sure

And this ones.. as well?

I think there are going to be plenty of couples

These are new characters?

Yes there are, they don't appear on the first season

They are going to give us a lot of YAOI!

DRAMA DRAMA!

please don't..

WE ARE SCHOCKED AGAIN TT

FUCK LIFE...TT

Why do the have to give us drama?

AGAIN... SHOCKED...

We are going to cry...

so cute

There's going to be plenty of drama

Why??

There should be drama..

I don't want it..

Neither do I !

There are romantic parts!

Look this is EM!!!

Is not her!

Yes yes yes!

Look! this is the character...

I know him

NO SPOILER!!!

One thing! They have just made us a really big SPOILER!

They have describe us what is going to happen

Coming soon...

When? The 9th of December?

I don't understand THAI ahahhaha

There was a ...

Okay

Seriously... Drama... a lot of drama...

But plenty of love there is LOVE!!

For those who like this series... mmm... we are going to suffer

There are people who don't know anything about this series, is a thai one yaoi

About real people and is the one that brought us to the real world of thai YAOI!

So we are going to cry

Well but it has to have a happy ending

This has been a reaction video so it has been a bewildering thing HAHAHAHA

THAT'S IT!

CUT!!!!!!!!!!!

For more infomation >> Reacting to the trailer of SOTUS S (2nd season) / Yumiko and Ao-chan - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

The Philosophy of Antifa | Philosophy Tube - Duration: 1:07:06.

For more infomation >> The Philosophy of Antifa | Philosophy Tube - Duration: 1:07:06.

-------------------------------------------

Easy Eyebrow Tutorial - Super Sharp Defined Brows || Max's Look - Duration: 5:25.

Hey guys welcome back to my channel I'm Max and today I'm going to be doing a

super simple eyebrow tutorial for men or women so if that sounds like the sort of

thing that you'd like to watch and you fancy sticking around then keep on

watching. So first things first we have to decide what type of brow we want I

would either go for a natural but defined brow or a really sharp defined

brow. If I was doing a natural but defined brow I would normally use this

Mac eye brow pencil in shade spiked but for today's video we're going to do a

really defined detailed brow and for that I always use the Mac fluidline brow

gel cream and this is in shade deep dark brunette. And it just comes in this

little tub and as you can see I've hardly used any at all but I've had this

for about probably eight months to a year so it just lasts such a long time.

Before we go in with that gel I would always set the brows in place and to do

that I use the Mac brow set in clear so I'm just going to go ahead and do that

now.

Now that the brows are set in place we're going to go in with our gel pomade the

brush that I'm going to be using with this gel pomade is this flat definer

brush. If that focuses, and this just came in a brush set that I got from Amazon

and I think it was 10 pounds for like 15 or 20 brushes it's really good value so

I'm just gonna be taking a little bit of the product on the brush and then going

through the brow hairs I'm gonna start by going through the hairs that are

there already and then I'll create a new line on the bottom and the top to make

it look really defined. A little goes a long way with this product for sure.

Now that I've gone through the hairs I'm gonna start creating the sharp

defined lines so I'm gonna come down into a point and create that defined

line first

Now I'm gonna create the line underneath

Now starting to define that line on top

As you can see I haven't taken the product all the way to where my hair

begins because I don't want a really sharp line there so what I'm gonna do is

I'm gonna take a spoolie and I'm just gonna brush that product back a little

bit. I've got a spoolie here and I'm just going to be brushing that product back.

I'm just gonna go through the hairs again so everything just sets in

place nicely. Now that we've got our sharp defined brow we're gonna go ahead

and clean those lines up and to do that we're just gonna use some concealer.

Today I'm going to be using the Maybelline fit me concealer and this is

in shade 15. I'm just gonna take a little bit and put it on my hand, I'm gonna be

taking a slightly wider definer brush and this is from the same collection

that I got on Amazon. I'm gonna take a little bit of that product and I'm just

going to use it to carve the brow out. To carve out the underneath I hold it like

this and I go through the hairs and then normally what I do to carve out the top is

I hold it like this and then go around the hair.

We can bring that product down a little bit because we're going to need a nice

clean base for when we do our eyeshadow later. I'm gonna go ahead and do the same

to the top of the brow.

So as you can see my brow looks really nice defined and sharp and what we want

to do is just do exactly the same on the other side so I'm gonna go ahead and do

that and I'll be right back. Okay guys so now as you can see both of my eyebrows

are now matching, I always start with eyes so now I would go ahead and do the

rest of my makeup so I'm gonna go put some makeup on right now and then I'll

be back to show you what the brows look like with a full face of makeup. Okay

guys so I went ahead and applied a full face of makeup and as you can see our

brows are looking really nice and defined. That's it for this brow tutorial

then guys if you did enjoy this video then please give it a big thumbs up, if

you have any comments then comment down below and please hit that subscribe

button and I'll see you on the next one.

For more infomation >> Easy Eyebrow Tutorial - Super Sharp Defined Brows || Max's Look - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

LetterSchool handwriting apk Normal UpperCase letters Multi colored trace tutorial version ABCDEFGHJ - Duration: 29:41.

LetterSchool handwriting apk Normal UpperCase letters Multi colored trace tutorial version ABCDEFGHJ

For more infomation >> LetterSchool handwriting apk Normal UpperCase letters Multi colored trace tutorial version ABCDEFGHJ - Duration: 29:41.

-------------------------------------------

Free Guitar Rap Type Beat Instrumental 2107 ✘ Sunlight - Duration: 2:50.

For more infomation >> Free Guitar Rap Type Beat Instrumental 2107 ✘ Sunlight - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Bring Me Down to the Graveyard Boss [Music Video] - Duration: 3:14.

It's so much. It's so much.

So much to take in.

The manner, the manner

will overkill it.

I call you.

You never,

you never hear me.

I just don't,

don't get it.

It's never reason.

Don't you ever try to bring me down!

Don't you ever try to,

bring me, bring me!

Don't you ever try to bring me down!

Don't you ever try to

bring me, bring me!

**INCOMING MESSAGE**

So,

the stories in "And the Fire Within"

were very often --

- when I was writing lyrics, we were very often in the

late night. We were riding on trains in New York City.

We were first in the center of Manhattan,

right off Times --

*** ***

*** ***

**JAPANESE TRANSMISSION** --nly cowards use poison gas!

Are you telling me that you don't trust our strategy?!

I...don't trust YOU, Yokoyama Isamu!!!

**END JAPANESE TRANSMISSION**

EEEEYYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.mp4

You've changed it.

You've played it.

Can't justify it.

So many, too many

souls that you've vanquished.

I call you.

You never,

you never answer.

I guess I,

I get it.

It's never over.

Don't you ever try to bring me down!

Don't you ever try to,

bring me, bring me!

Don't you ever try to bring me down!

Don't you ever try to bring me down!

Don't you ever try to,

bring me, bring me!

Don't you ever try to bring me down!

For more infomation >> Bring Me Down to the Graveyard Boss [Music Video] - Duration: 3:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a DIY Rat Trap at Home - Simple Humane Mouse/Rat Traps - Duration: 6:08.

WelCome To My Channel

Please SUBSCRIBE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét