Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 15 2017

do you want healthy eyes and good eyesight learn about a natural remedy

that can help you take care of this important part of your body today's

video will discuss improve your eye health with this natural aloe vera

remedy before you watch this video please take a moment to subscribe our

YouTube channel by clicking the subscribe button then tap the bell icon

so you will be the first to know when we post new videos daily excessive use of

technological devices and continuous exposure to free radicals in the

environment are the main reasons for the increase in patients with eye diseases

these problems have always existed however in recent years they have

increased at an alarmingly rate even in young patients we want to share its

properties in detail as well as a simple recipe you can make at home try it

natural aloe vera remedy to protect your eye health this natural remedy combines

ingredients with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties after these

properties are absorbed in the body they help protect and improve eye health

benefits of aloe vera provision the crystal inner gel of the aloe vera plant

is an ingredient that has been valued for centuries as the basis of hundreds

of medicinal and cosmetic recipes rich in water antioxidants and important

vitamins it's a powerful ally that has the

ability to prevent and fight many diseases how to prepare this natural

aloe vera remedy for your eyes to prepare this aloe vera remedy to take

care of your eye health you just have to make sure you get the best quality

ingredients when you buy the organic versions of these products you'll be

making sure that they have a high concentration of nutrients and healthy

properties the best thing is that it remedy contains very few calories and

poses no problem for those who are trying to lose weight ingredients 1/2

cup aloe vera 100 grams 1/2 cup crushed walnuts 50 grams

one tablespoon honey 25 grams the juice of two lemons

method 1 first cut the aloe vera leaves open after this remove the gel contained

inside with the help of a spoon or kitchen utensil 2 after obtaining the

indicated amount of gel put it in a pot with a little water then let it boil for

10 to 15 minutes 3 when this time has passed drain the excess water and put

the crystals the gel in the refrigerator for after 10 or 12 hours put it in a

blender with the other ingredients 5 blend everything until you get a creamy

smoothie once it's ready distribute the drink into three portions so you can

consume it three times a day 6 drink at at least 30 minutes before each main

meal as you can see preparing a powerful remedy to take care of your eyes is very

easy it also doesn't require expensive

ingredients how you improve your eye health let me know in our comment

section below if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and share with your

friends for more daily tips subscribe to our channel below thank you

For more infomation >> How To Improve Eyesight Naturally At Home With Aloe Vera Gel Remedy - Remedies One - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

J. Edgar Hoover Legacy: Spy On Journalists - Duration: 7:54.

A lawsuit was filed to uncover exactly how the US government agency spy on journalist

and if there's anything stopping them from doing it.

This comes as Attorney General Jeff Sessions made comments about criminal investigations

into journalist sources are up and after a series crackdown on Whistleblowers that took

place for years under the Obama administration.

Join me to talk about this is host for the big picture and dear friend, Holland Cooke.

Holland, lets start with the most recent story on this Sessions boasting that DOJ has 27

investigation ongoing over leaks to journalists.

Is this truly a matter of national security concerns or is this just government intimidation

of the press, as some have called it.

What is your take on that, Holland?

Well this was bound to come to a head because since Donald Trump was inaugurated, the White

House has been leaking worse than a sailboat I used to own.

Less so lately, but for a while the running gag at the White House was instead of saying

good morning to each other, they'd say, "Are you wearing a wire?"

All seriousness aside, the AG himself, says that these investigations are up 800 percent.

Without even knowing the hard before and after numbers of how many open manila folders there

were, an 800 percent rise in anything has got to be intimidating if you're the press.

Well you know, you've been in this business so long, you absolutely have watched this

develop over the years, I wouldn't be surprised if you've been the target of some of this.

Has it gotten worse in your estimation, as you watched this progress?

Well it gets scary when you have the then candidate, Trump, calling out correspondents

in the back of the room by name and the way that this stuff takes wings in social media,

you hope it's taken with grain of salt and if I'm a reporter at the end of an event,

I'm not sure I want to walk out to the car alone sometimes.

One thing leads to another.

Intimidation is for real, yeah.

You remember Richard Nixon, of course, both you and I lived through that where Nixon was

just ... we know that he was targeting journalists.

One of them, he tried to kill.

The story, I'm not making that up, it's right in the history books where there's questions

about, did he trade money to have somebody killed.

You remember the story.

Hey, if you haven't-

What I'm wondering here-

If you haven't seen in the theater yet, go on YouTube and look at the trailer for The

Post.

Tom Hanks is Ben Bradley, the managing editor of the Washington pot.

Meryl Streep channels Katherine Graham and it's all about the Pentagon papers and you

will get chills just watching the trailer, I can't wait for the movie.

Yeah, I got chills when I read the book, it's a terrifying story about Daniel Ellsberg.

Who were the people that filed this lawsuit and exactly what are thy trying to uncover?

How do you see this as move to protect freedom of the press?

What's your take?

They are friends of a free press.

Brothers, James and John Knight, as Knight Ridder newspapers, established that first

amendment institute to defend freedom of the press and free speech and to also party of

the suit is the freedom of the press foundation, which is another non-profit that's all about

mismanagement and government corruption and lawbreaking and this suit is about trying

to figure out where the hash marks are on the field.

How does the government decide whom to surveil in the press in teach of leaks they're trying

to plug?

The New York Times ran a headline that read, "If Donald ... " something to the effect of

is Donald Trump targets journalist, we can thank Obama for that.

I have, as you know been a huge critic of Obama where it comes to his relationship with

journalists for so many reasons and many stories I've done.

That gets into my next question, how did the Obama administration contribute to creating

this hostile environment that exists for the media?

We both know it started with the Whistleblowers where we heard Obama in one hand saying, "Yeah,

I'm really going to protect the Whistleblowers," then the next thing we know, we got Loretta

Lynch and Eric Holder going after people who were trying to tell their story.

What is your take on that?

Yeah, the press and the White House are always gonna have an awkward relationship and a couple

of years ago, Tom Brokaw said he's not going to that correspondents dinner anymore.

He just felt as though it was a little awkward to be socializing the people that they're

supposed to have in their laser gaze.

The Obama administration used a World War II one law called the espionage act to try

and plug some leaks and in the fourth court of appeals, fourth circuit, they got a ruling

that said there's no such thing as reporters privilege.

Now, I'm in the weeds a bit but as a lawyer, you know that the fourth circuit covers Virginia

and Maryland where you have the CIA, the Pentagon, the NSA et cetera in their jurisdiction.

It's chilling and it's not a matter of Dems versus Republicans, it's a matter of journalists

keeping at arms length from the people they cover on behalf of their readers and viewers

and listeners.

I remember back in college, having to write about the church hearings, lets talk about

that a second, I know you're well familiar with it, where we found out that part of the

FBI and the CIA had actually been released to go after journalists, this was under the

Nixon administration, but we have the FBI, they were ... it was worse than just targeting,

we had the FBI ... now, think about this, Hoover, is a guy who dressed, lived at home

with mom, dressed up like Shirley Temple in the privacy of his home, dressed up like Shirley

Temple.

This is the guy making decisions on which journalist we want to go after.

They named a building after him.

This guy was a freak, he was nut but he was making decisions on which journalist we're

gonna go after, what's your memory of that and what's your take on it?

Well they had dossiers on everybody, not just journalists but if I'm Daniel Schorr back

then, I'm looking over my shoulder in the super market in Georgetown because there was

an enemies list.

The president actually had a list of people he considered enemies, including people who

were reporting on the government to us.

This is nothing new, but its all accelerated with that advent of social media and frankly,

who is the press now.

For about 10 years, the national football league has been credentialing bloggers at

the super bowl.

The old gag about freedom of the press is it belongs to anybody who can afford one.

Who is it, Oscar Wilde who said, "Never argue with anybody who buys ink by the barrel,"

well now, anybody with a 300 dollar computer can start a blog and can take on the clout

of a journalist.

Can appear to be reporting on something and all of this Russia, Russia, Russia stuff that

we've been hearing about for months is knuckleheads in dimly lit rooms chain smoking in some troll

farm who knows where, pretending to be US based blogs and publications talking to, arguing

with each other.

The modern conundrum is that it's not like when you and I grow up and you had CBS and

NBS and ABC and you had the newspaper because in the digital age there is really no credential,

there's no license who says who is a journalist, so who gets busted.

For more infomation >> J. Edgar Hoover Legacy: Spy On Journalists - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

Как не зависеть от чужого мнения? || Проверенный рецепт Елены Климовой! - Duration: 2:40.

For more infomation >> Как не зависеть от чужого мнения? || Проверенный рецепт Елены Климовой! - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

Chicks at war. The hierarchy starts small. - Duration: 9:54.

Hi pullets. Do you want to get you higher ?

I propose to innovate and take off with my Captain Quasar aviation chanel.

I share with you my flights, my navigations, some notions of piloting,

my first figures of aerobatics and desperate faces of my poor passengers.

Waiting to count you among our crew, I leave you with our friend Papy Nounn.

For more infomation >> Chicks at war. The hierarchy starts small. - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub] BTS V - Famous Actress HA JI WON Talks about how they become so close 방탄소년단 뷔 태형 하지원 - Duration: 1:33.

We... kind of have similar interests and hobbies, so we quickly became close.

So... Like... We like watching paintings, and...

We like taking photos too, so when we take pretty pictures, we share and show each other.

If there is a painting, we talk about it together too.

I think that's how we became close friends.

So when I travel abroad and find a book about paintings we like, I buy it for him as a present.

And V also... when he takes pretty pictures, he show them to me.

That's how we got close.

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub] BTS V - Famous Actress HA JI WON Talks about how they become so close 방탄소년단 뷔 태형 하지원 - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

THE SMALLEST ANIMAL IN THE WORLD 🐱 MI-MI-MISECKY - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> THE SMALLEST ANIMAL IN THE WORLD 🐱 MI-MI-MISECKY - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

JE SUIS TON (JE) | Short film - Nikon Festival 2018 - Duration: 2:51.

Darling, the restaurant was excellent !

It was nice.

It's been a while since the last time we spent the evening together.

That's right.

Don't be in a hurry !

What did you want to tell me ?

Two.

Two ? Is it a game ?

It's been two years since the last time we spent the evening together.

Two years that you haven't touched me…

And that you abandoned your promises made 18 years ago.

I admit it… probably because of the alcohol.

Probably. This is not a game, but we are still going to play.

Okay, if you want.

Yes, I do.

Take that.

Darling, what are we doing now ?

I'm going to ask you a question.

If I'm feeling that you're telling me the truth, it's your turn. If you lie, you pull the trigger.

It's not funny anymore.

Put the barrel on your temple.

Two years of conversation with your dear Elizabeth, depressed and lesbian.

Two years that she has been healing herself in nice restaurants with good wine. There it seems that you are keeping your promises.

So answer. Are you faithful ?

Damn it! Take that gun and answer. Are you faithful ?!

Ask me a question.

All right, yes ! A moment of madness, a mistake… She is depressed, okay ?

A question !!

What question ? You know that I'm only loving you sweetheart.

Good question.

Yes.

I answered you.

I lied. And I pulled the trigger.

You refused to play. And you have lost.

Farewell.

Here, your present.

Click on the link in the description to vote for this short film at the Nikon Film Festival ! Thanks :-)

For more infomation >> JE SUIS TON (JE) | Short film - Nikon Festival 2018 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Thank You For A Great Year! - Revision 15.12.17 - Duration: 5:30.

Hello, and welcome to another episode of SDGCore Revision.

Now, to those who don't know what SDGCore Revision is: It's basically an episode of

this Friday video series where I talk about everything that is happening to this channel

at this current moment, and where we are currently standing.

At this rate, I seem to be doing them at about a half a year's interval each.

They may change in frequency over time, nothing is set in stone but the last time I made one

was back during the summer.

So, a lot has happened ever since I got the 4K camera.

I started college and I just finished my first semester.

I am now officially on winter break.

This semester, I started off with five courses and then I dropped that to four because it

was just a lot of work.

Next semester, I am going back to five courses but this won't change anything for this channel

because I will still be focusing a lot on it.

To be honest, I was a lot more stressed out about my video deadlines than I was about

my exams.

Might seem like a really bad thing but honestly, these are my priorities right now.

So being on winter break officially now means two things.

First of all, Friday videos are back!

I started them back up about a couple of weeks ago, three weeks ago maybe?

I'm on a streak again and I want to keep it going.

Honestly, it's been really difficult for me to get these videos up while I'm in college.

But I was able to get two videos out during my time in college while taking classes and

I feel really bad when I miss one because the Friday videos are my channel's main attraction.

Not to mention, I absolutely love making the Friday videos.

The VLOG's, they're fun to make but they're kind of like a side thing.

The whole reason for me to start the VLOG was just for personal improvement.

The next thing it means is my "top secret" project is now no longer "top secret."

Well, it hasn't ever really been top secret because there are friends who know exactly

what I'm making, and then some friends have a good idea of what I'm making.

But now being on winter break, the possibility of this project coming to fruition is much

higher and I feel much more confident just talking about it in general.

I've been dropping a lot of hints in the VLOG's about what this project will be about and

what exactly it is that I'm making.

So, here are some more hints!

The things that are on this table have a huge involvement in the project that I'm making,

minus the decoration piece, minus the cup, and minus the iPad because [it's] here to

remind me of what I have to talk about.

Also, a lot of wood, this is MDF and this is plywood, and [those] right there [are]

some 2x4's.

And right there, this guy.

My friend named him "Nigel".

I'm going to call him "Nigel Mk I."

So, anyone who knows what some of these electronic parts are, feel free to leave your thoughts

in the comments below as to what I'm building.

And then maybe you can all collectively make a guess as to what I am making.

So, while there are a lot of parts here on the table, they haven't all arrived.

And that's because I had to order some parts from China and they take a really long time

to ship here.

And it is the holiday season, all the delivery services are super busy so I'm aiming for

a release date on this project for end of December, early January to mid-January.

I will probably make a trailer just to let you know when the project is ready because

this is going to be a long project.

It's probably going to be a multi-part video series.

Probably in the ballpark of around four videos, I don't want to make it too long.

And these videos will be released on a week-to-week basis or two videos per week, depending on

how quickly I can get them finished.

I've already started filming a few parts, as well as selecting the music.

So, we are in pretty good standing as of right now.

But if you haven't been able to tell, I am super excited about this project!

Unfortunately, it is one of the most expensive projects that I've worked on.

I think it is the most expensive, minus the editing setup there but that wasn't much of

a project.

On to the next topic, for those who have been following me on Twitter, you will know of

my frustrations with Final Cut Pro X.

That's the editing software I make videos with.

It's been an absolute hassle to use for the past month or two and unfortunately, some

users have been complaining as far back as September.

Which is ridiculous!

This is like a four hundred dollar software on a very expensive piece of hardware.

Apple, why hasn't this update come sooner?

Just yesterday, I upgraded to Final Cut Pro 10.4, which came out yesterday as well, I think.

And it has fixed the majority of all my issues.

So we are now back to grinding efficiently.

The last thing I want to say for this Revision is we're on the verge of hitting 800 total subscribers.

I did set out for a goal of 1,000 subscribers for 2017 and that might still happen but it

seems unlikely at this point.

But 800 subscribers, I can live with that.

I'm very happy with that and hopefully next year we will grow even bigger as a channel.

You know, the channel is still growing and it's growing faster and faster every single

day and I couldn't be more happy and more delighted.

Honestly, I didn't even think that we would make it this far.

One upload a week seemed like a really big commitment for me at the beginning of the year.

But then we ramped it up and made two videos a week, and now I'm working on a huge project.

So, thank you to all my subscribers, to all my viewers and to you for watching my video

right now!

I wish everyone a happy holiday, I will see you back here next week, here's to another

year of SDGCore!

I just finished wrapping up the video, now it's time to edit.

The room is looking really festive and that is very nice.

Yeah, it was quite a bit of work just to get everything all set up, I'm working on the AM's.

Would really appreciate it if you checked out this episode of SDGCore Revision.

For more infomation >> Thank You For A Great Year! - Revision 15.12.17 - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Masternode cryptomonnaie en 10mn #bitcoin #altcoin - Duration: 10:06.

Hello again, good evening. For this second video after the staking, this time we will focus on masternode that is finally

Staking with a minimum entrance fee. "Exactly, in fact it's a bit staking's evolution

Wholesale to explain you take the principle of staking as explained in the previous video unless you have an entrance fee

so basically as you have your entrance fee

the network trusts you "yeah" by default

like that there's only you who can verify the transactions and those who have the same entrance fee

So there's less people who can

verify transactions, secure the network but therefor the rate of return is much more superior then

the problem is that it is less

less easy

to make masternode

because it always has a little configuration to do between two "we didn't explain in another video on staking, is

it easy to install and difficult to install; we said we had a small pc unlike mining; staking "

"Click click Next Next Next, finished, you download the blockchain, you put your coins above it, you shift your wallet

that stakes. "So basically as your wallet is connected and the machine has Internet

"There" you stake and there is nothing to adjust while masternode there's a little config, "there's a little bit of

config, there's little command lines to retrieve

stuff that's a little more complex. "" There's command lines but for those who are fans of the only windows

we can still do it with windows. "We can do it with windows

There's a console for orders on each portfolio "ok" okay? but the thing is that as there's less people that can rightly afford

that entrance fee "yes" rate of return is really superior; in general, masternode start

for example 5/6% forthe well-known as Dash

but you can get 200 300 500% and there's even many

1500% per year, but precisely because there's this entrance fee and that's what makes a little scarcity

of masternode; all transactions go through there "and that's something that is still relatively little used"

It's not very used especially as it is there's more

currencies, currencies, people can not do all, "exactly "so we remind a little bit as staking in term of power level

it doesn't requires a crazy thing; "This is the same as staking", "except that staking there's an entrance fee, it

must have this much money to be able to

claim, claim masternode and then generate a large gain in profitability

"Exactly," with gains that will make you forget you clearly Livret A "but for example

Artic coin here is actually at 30% a little over 30%, bisounours at 60%

the Interzone at 200% so you see truly like there's this rarity

the ability to secure the network, there's scarcity of nodes

so obviously we gain tremendously. "So those currencies that will bring us to 40/ 50 /60% Do we have to invest

1000 euros 2000 euros of this coin to be eligible for masternode?

As usual in the crypto currency the more you'll diversify the least you will be subject to the risks of falling

to the disappearance of a currency or so "exactly" it was a shitty project disappearing "exactly and then beyond it

For example I mentioned earlier Interzone which aims to make a complete social network blockchain

A mix between diaspora and facebook you know and everything on blockchain

There's a huge range

So the more it will be known more it will be used and more masternode go up in value "yeah and therefore the entry fee

will go up, "" exactly "so it is better to do it now." For example, I got bisounours at 11 dollars

I think right now it is 30/35 dollars

So you see it is already a plus;it will go up progressively";" So it is very interesting from there, by the end of 2017 because

In 2018 we will not hide it and you know if you're there, watching videos on

masternode, interesting in mining, trading for purchase

holding it's just I buy and wait

if you are at masternoding level you know this is the time to buy, this is the time to invest, "exactly

earlier one is in masternode, the cheaper it is", "the cheaper it is and the more it will bring you crazy

and if it is a concrete project with something that brings a real interest

typically technological, a sort of facebook on blockchain or

or other projects you know it will explode in the next two years and your masternode that cosst you maybe 15

$ of coins will make a x 50 x 100 x 200 "," and beyond the value

the thing is you do values creation meaning that when you got a

masternode as staking, every time you secure a transaction, you are paid, it is actually added to

Your portfolio so even if they drop a bit

as you have created value

Well it necessarily offset the decline, but if it goes up, well your rise will be especially high actually

and it's mostly what's interesting in a mastenode ";" So here I see auditors who are worried, yes you down here, I see you

if masternode, my machine breaks down ";" then in general,

how to explain? they have an error compensation; for example, the one I know most is the Arctic coin

if you reconnecte yourself within the next hour it is as if you were not offline

"Okay, that means what am I doing? I save a

wallet file? "," you backup your wallet and your config

Here, "" my config file "there" to be able to go back as soon as possible meaning

I take another pc lying around at home that served as the dekstop or I buy a raspberry pi

or a small PC because once again there's no need for a big config to make a masternode, a small 30

euro pc is enough nomatter if it's on windows or on linux some things like that, I remind you that I bought mini pc

during black friday that cost 32 euros, which can potentially

make two or three, "three", three masternode of 32 euros computer "here" we can not say that it is expensive "exactly", hardware

So you buy like this, you could have a backup pc when there is one that you do fail

It's okay I get out my wallet file I put my password back, I put my config file back and you relaunch

Bam I am masternode again and I will continue where I was, the blockchain

resynchronize, I get all my gains", " and also to reassure future masternode creators

When, for example, you go over time, for example for the Arctic coin, you are offline

and the time you actually reconnecteyou just lost the time when you were offline

You don't loose again / You put no time

to be back, oh yes it is him I recognize him, "here" after you catch up, "and yet when you reconnecte it takes you 15 seconds, but but the

thing ismostly that the network does'nt reject you, so actually if you're offline for three days you lost three days of gains

but you don't lose what you have created and you will not lose what you'll create

and in fact it is mostly what's interesting

Meaning even with a failure or whatever well in the worst case during three days well you create nothing but it's okay

yes it's just three days "yes exactly"

Ok something to add?

Well except that there are more and more currencies setting about masternode "yeah" So it will

go check, there's several websites that do that like masternode.pro, masternode war online

providing lists of masternode

so I recommend these websites

Go check anyway on the websites of different currencies all that how they are perceived, particularly what's said on twitter

because there's still

some shit coins that making masternode just to be in the mainstream and ultimately break down

three months after they are worth nothing

So be careful anyway", "stay on solid projects, investigate, check the forums, go see reddit, "exactly" go on

telegram

ask us questions in comments on youtube, we will tell you what we think, if we know the project or if it

is completely shit coin "here", "and then I would add if you enjoyed this video

please subscribe, put blue thumbs"," blue thumbs, subscriptions all that but also thank you to Samurai

cooperation

sorrycooperative". " Of course we are hosted tonight, you will notice that it's not the usual set up and as the video

about staking we are hosted by the samurai cooperative with a real director filming us with his"" and for once we have a pro results"," his

beautiful GH5 and we saw

the first video about staking, I think you will find that the result is much more

professional as usual with the little mike that's here and hiden on the chair and so I should stop moving the chair hoping

there is no grips; so feel free to subscribe to the channel, please, you have our BTC

Ethereum wallets, you know that if everyone was donating even a small euro

with the wallets that are below us, it will allow us to buy new equipment, new mikes, new lights

"And it also allows us to participate in other projects such as the Samurai," "exactly"

50 cents or 1 euro; if the 1,300 subscribers give it you know that concerning equipment it's

christmas for us, you have affiliation amazon links, you have affiliation coinbase

link, if you buy 100 euros coinbase you'll have 10 euros back and 10 euros for us

So actually you have plenty of ways to give us money without giving us your money with all these affiliation links

and if you do not have a small euro to invest in crypto

well I think I don't know what you do on the masternode investment video because

Believe me that in 2018 it's not a euro that you will generate; You can also see all these, all the youtube videos on

itunes, don't hesitate to put stars on it"a lot of stars", but still come to us commens on youtube because it's

more fun for us; I'm not aware of what is going on itunes compared to videos

of LanguedeGeek channel. We'll see soon and anyway for an upcoming

No. 6, No. 7 live that will be

on tuesday, wednesday we'll see "we'll see", "we communicate on all social networks, you can find us on instagram, twitter, facebook

"Yeah telegram, discord," "discord and all you want and

that's it. "" Exactly". " Well ciao "." See you soon. Ciao"

For more infomation >> Masternode cryptomonnaie en 10mn #bitcoin #altcoin - Duration: 10:06.

-------------------------------------------

КАК ИЗМЕНИТЬ СВОЮ ЖИЗНЬ К ЛУЧШЕМУ 🤔 С чего начать ❓ - Duration: 5:31.

For more infomation >> КАК ИЗМЕНИТЬ СВОЮ ЖИЗНЬ К ЛУЧШЕМУ 🤔 С чего начать ❓ - Duration: 5:31.

-------------------------------------------

Canlı Yayın Kazaları -Twitch Canlı Yayın Kazaları - Duration: 6:27.

For more infomation >> Canlı Yayın Kazaları -Twitch Canlı Yayın Kazaları - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Metal detector in Japan. Coins and jewelry. - Duration: 15:39.

-Hi Guys, how are you?

-Hello.

-Well...

-Today we are in a very dense forest...

-With many bamboos.

-You can see here.

-I hope...

-We find something cool.

-Yes!

-We'll find it, i'm hopeful.

-So let's go?

-Let's go

-Guys.

-Whoever is already subscribed to the channel...

-Activate the bell.

-To always have new video...

-You receive notification.

-And whoever is not subscribed to the channel yet...

-Subscribe to the channel.

-And do not forget to give us your like.

-For us.

-Thanks.

-It is signaling coin.

-Guys, it is signaling coin.

-Will an old coin appear?

-It will be?

-I hope so.

-I'll be very happy.

-At this time, there is much expectation.

-So much.

-Let's find something cool?

-Let me see.

-Look, it's a coin.

-Is it a coin?

-Look there.

-Really guys, is a coin!

-Is not a "square" coin.

-But...

-It seems to be old.

-Yeah, it seems to be old.

-Let's clean it up a bit.

-To have a better image to see.

-Let's clean with water to see better.

-Just finding it is cool.

-Guys.

-It was not this time.

-Not an old coin.

-I can see here.

-Number 10.

-10 Yen.

-Well...

-But it's a good sign.

-Already found a coin.

-We'll clean better later.

-But we know that it is 10 yen.

-But it's cool.

-Is not that it?

-What?

-Here.

-Look.

-Is not it?

-You found ?

-Yes!

-Look, it's a little button.

-Yeah a button.

-Look.

-Cool, it seems to be old.

-I don't know if it's detailed.

-Here.

-Looks like no details.

-Yeah.

-But only later to see better.

-Was it just the button?

-I'll look if there's nothing left.

-Cool, seems to be old.

-Yes, seems to be old.

-So cool.

-I had seen something different.

-Your eyes are very good.

-Very good.

-There is nothing else.

-Guys, look how nice...

-What we found here in the middle of the woods.

-Looks like ishigaki.

-Show here.

-This ishigaki...

-They are the old Japanese constructions

-It is possible that...

-There was some house...

-Or village around here.

-Is signaling here.

-Maybe a coin.

-Or can.

-Someone made a campfire here in the woods.

-And there are some wires.

-But this singnal...

-Is coin or can.

-Here.

-What?

-Look.

-Wow is a coin.

-This coin is?

-Looks like 10 yen.

-Is 10 yen.

-Cool.

-Let's see if there's no more.

-We have another signal here.

-Here, is not it?

-This.

-Is not.

-Here!

-What is this?

-Wow, I thought it was a coin.

-What is this?

-Is not a button?

-Looks like a button.

-Is a button.

-Nice.

-Cool.

-Guys.

-Look how magnificent it is.

-What do you think?

-That the tree broke that stone...

-And it grew?

-Or the tree was in the middle of the rock...

-There was already a crack, and it grew?

-Nature is very mysterious.

-Another coin?

-Took.

-Look, a coin!

-A little coin.

-This is old.

-Wow.

-Is old.

-Yes, look this size.

-Dude, this is really old.

-What coin is this?

-Ops.

-It's very light.

-Well, after...

-We will clean it to know the model.

-Very nice.

-But it really is an old coin.

-Yes, is old sure.

-Is not ichi(1) yen.

-This is smaller.

-This is too small.

-Yeah guys.

-An old coin.

-Liked?

-I loved it.

-Well guys, is this...

-After a full day in the woods.

-We decided to come here at night.

-At where?

-On the beach.

-On the beach!

-The beach is cool at night...

-Because there are not many people.

-So we can stay carefree.

-And make a hunt without worry.

-Let's see what we'll find?

-Let's go?

-Here it is signaling.

-Will it be a coin?

At the beach...

-We do not expect to find historical items.

-It's more coins and jewels.

-Shined here.

-Look!

-Wow.

-Wow.

-Look!!!

-What is this?

-Earring?

-Holy crap...

-So beautiful...

-It's a pendant!

-Yes a pendant.

-Wow.

-Very beautiful.

-It is very beautiful.

-Is in good condition.

-Is there something written in the corner?

-Is that the light is disturbing...

-Can not see.

-We will see later.

-On the other side?

-Wow, it's beautiful guys!

-Really beautiful.

-We will see later...

-If it's gold or silver.

-Look guys.

-A cool find on the beach.

-We started well.

-Thanks.

-Guys i'm wearing headphones.

-You will not hear the detector signal.

-Because there are some houses...

-And some hotels here in front of the beach.

-And to not make noise and bother...

-I'll be wearing the headset.

-Ok?

-Here!

-What is this?!

-Wow, what is this?

-It's a spatula.

-Really a spatula.

-Look what's on the beach.

-Look guys.

-A spatula.

-Is not this used to open oyster?

-Or something like that?

-People use it for this.

-A spatula...

-Cool.

-Do you want to use it?

-No thank you.

-We will see.

-What will it be?

-Did not i withdraw?

-Ops.

-WOW!

-Ring!

-Is a ring!

-Really a ring!

-A ring guys.

-Is a ring sure?

-Yes.

-Yeah!

-Cool ring, but is not gold ring.

-Can be silver?

-It does not look like silver.

-It's kind of dark.

-But can silver be dark?

-Silver can be dark.

-This ring looks like a junk jewelry.

-After, we look for something written here.

-Now i can not see if there's anything written.

-But is a ring guys.

-Yes, look here.

-There just is not the gem here.

-I believe that's the way it is.

-Is that so?

- I think so.

-Cool.

-It is the design of the ring.

-Look...

-We already found a pendant...

-And now a ring.

-Very cool.

-Only one watch is missing, one Rolex.

-Yeah.

-Rolex.

-Cool find.

-Cool.

-Guys.

-It's signaling here...

-Look at the size of the hole I've dug.

-Finally found.

-What will be?

-Rock.

-Detects too deep guys.

-Very deep.

-What, I already took out is the stone?

-Was it the stone?

-I threw it together, look here.

-What is this?

-Look, what is this?

-It's a lighter.

-Really.

-A lighter.

-It's too old.

-It seems to be a long time here.

-It's too slim.

-Yeah, look this.

-Is cool.

-Dude but look at the depth.

-Really detects too deep.

-Very nice.

-It was taken?

-It's very cold here.

-What is this other ring?

-WOW!!!

-Other ring!

-Wow!!!

-Wow guys.

-Look.

-This is an alliance.

-Is written...

-You and Me.

-Only that.

-And inside?

-I'll see, wait a little.

-It's so cold today.

-Mmm...

-I do not see anything written.

-You can not see?

-No.

-But it seems to be an alliance.

-Yes an alliance.

-It shines a lot.

-Is in good condition.

-Is beautiful.

-Guys.

-We cleaned here to see better...

-There is nothing written.

-But by the conditions ...

-I believe it's gold-plated.

-Because it was deep down, look at the hole there.

-At home we will check it out better.

-Bu i believe it's gold-plated.

-Ok?

-But nice find.

-Well, is this guys.

-Today, all day we hunt.

-During the day...

-We were in the middle of the forest.

-Then we decided to come...

-To the beach at night.

-And the hunt was very fun with the findings.

-Guys, i hope you enjoyed.

-So give us your like.

-Share with friends.

-You are not yet subscribed to the channel...

-And are watching this video, subscribe.

-Activate the bell.

-Until the next video.

-Thanks.

For more infomation >> Metal detector in Japan. Coins and jewelry. - Duration: 15:39.

-------------------------------------------

İNSTAGRAM DA SAYFA BÜYÜLTME! / TÜM TAKTİKLER - KEŞFETE ÇIKMA - Duration: 6:33.

For more infomation >> İNSTAGRAM DA SAYFA BÜYÜLTME! / TÜM TAKTİKLER - KEŞFETE ÇIKMA - Duration: 6:33.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft Twerion.net-/Labern über alte Zeiten-Jack Freescape - Duration: 14:01.

For more infomation >> Minecraft Twerion.net-/Labern über alte Zeiten-Jack Freescape - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

Guindas - Resiliência Prod. Disfexo - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> Guindas - Resiliência Prod. Disfexo - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

Virgil's Aeneid Book 1, lines 58-80 / Aeneis Vergilii I.58-80 - Duration: 3:28.

Avete, fautores Vergilii! / Hello, Virgil fans!

ego sum Lucius / I'm Luke

et hodie vesperi /and this evening

pergemus legere / we will continue reading

Aeneidem / the Aeneid

prior pars est hic / the earlier part is here

si vultis / if you like

bene, ubi eramus / right, where were we

Juno dea deorum / Juno the goddess of the gods

pervenit in Aeoliam / came into Aeolia

ut com Aeolo colloquatur / in order to speak with Aeolus

quid ea vult? / what does she want?

nescio / I don't know

videamus / let's see

bene / all right

satis est / that'll do

gratias et / thank you and

si vultis / if you like

haec versio est a Hans H. Ørberg edita / this version is edited by Hans. H. Ørberg

imaginibus permultis / with so many pictures

notis marginalibus optimis / outstanding marginal notes

nexus ad Amazon est in descriptione / the link to Amazon is in the description

bene! gratias / so! thanks

valete! / take care!

For more infomation >> Virgil's Aeneid Book 1, lines 58-80 / Aeneis Vergilii I.58-80 - Duration: 3:28.

-------------------------------------------

High Jump Challenge |SickSeries #36 - Duration: 13:00.

hey guy´s, it´s us again, Sick Series

to start, we will give you some informations about our online shop

all our servers where down, and nothing worked

and now, all our products are sold out, it´s crazy how many things you guy´s bought

the shop is closed and will reopen in the first week of january, if anything is restocked

but we will informate you asap

however, we are here in Innsbruck in the WUB-Hall and we thought about to do a High-Jump-Challenge

for this we prepaired something, and we also have some special guests

but first we have to say, that the inspiration for this video comes from Scotty Cranmer

but now it´s time to start

we have Peter Kaiser with us, cheers peter

sick that you joined us

next one is Leon

cheers

some slopestyle and dirt bikers

and again our young gun

and then we have Elias

Hello, it´s me

or is it Martin?

We have our selfmade high jump lath´s.

or selfmade from Elias

should work and hold perfect haha

the whole competition will be there out of the quater

and you aren´t allowed to pedal the whole way from there, over the box till the quater

It´s gonna be interesting, espacially the flat landing

so we will start at 80cm

good work

so, peter in front

sick! yeah, there you can see whose a Dirtjumper

excited what Fabio will do

Dude haha

1 meter

now I´m excited

Leon, let´s go

Each of us has two tries.

right, if he isn´t able to do it, he´s out

1.2 meters

have fun, young gun

you made the 1 meter. Sick

pretty sick!!

see you the next time

he´s a regular guest in our videos

Follow him! Dominik Windisch

so peter is next

Hello

can you do it?

nice impact

it´s gonna be exciting

cockiness isn´t good my friend haha

what an impact

so, 1.4, zwenty centimeters higher than before

he will do a late bar

the impacts are pretty hard

it´s gonna be pretty sick

this one was good bro!

so Fabio it´s your turn

still made it!

1.6m

have a look at this: 1.6m

ok, peter will start

every time again a hard impact

so now I´m excited

that close bro

you have another try

you passed the jump right?

oh maan, shit

but it´s like there is a wall in front of you.

Peter, what do you think? you have an second first try

Sick Series isn´t that easy dude

let´s go

so, second try

thanks for the action

ohh, only two left - this is the big final

that´s good

something broken?

so Fabio it´s your turn, have fun

so now it´s gonna be tricky

Fabio against Leon

1.9m

Schnig Schnag Schnug who will start right?

yeah ok

ok, Fabio you will start

he just reached the 2.2m mark

Dude, this one was sick

I think we have a good final

2 meters, are you serious?

2 meter, let´s go, have fun

yeah Fabio, let´s change it

Martin, you won´t loose anything?

so, rim changed

or tire changed

so now the second first try

now you could loose Fabio

I´m just a little bit nervous

let´s go Fabio

ok, what do you think?

Ok, Leon gives you a redo

but you aren´t allowed to put down any feet

so now next round of the final

Leon, have fun

have a look at this

it looks like a wall in front of you

have a look at this, there is Fabio, and there is the pole

It´s pretty high now

how do you feel like?

there are butterfly´s in my stomach

so Fabio, now I´m excited what you will show us

So it´s Fabios turn

sh*t

congratulations

thanks

pretty sick

yeah, really really sick, congrats!

This was really pretty sick

we will see us at the winners ceremony

So we have another winner

now it´s really the winner of the hearts

the winner of the high jump

high jump, right

However, please welcome

Leon thiele

and we have a special price

in fact

the high jump pole

the high jump pole

With this, I will congrat Leon as the high jump winner

Sick session, was a plesure

Peter come to us

sick session, we´ve to do it again

in this case, thanks for watching

was a pretty sick session

follow these guys on instagram

and yeah, right

see you the next time

Thanks!

Cheers

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét