Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 2 2017

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When I was a girl,

I had a fear of spiders.

Was told they felt no emotion.

That their hearts never beat.

But I know the truth.

Mom

Mum Mom!

Everybody type in the chat,

Alex is a stupid...

I need healing! 💉

Good evening Twitter, this is your boy EatDat🐱445 and about like 30 to 45 minutes ago.

I beat the 🦆 out of my 🍆 so goddamn hard that I can't even feel my left leg...

My leg my left leg has went totally numb.

Aaaaaaaaaa

💩

Greetings agent!

...and my 🍆 has also been totally numb.

To the point where is feels 🦆ing weird, when I go and take a piss!

[Lazy animation intensifies]

Hey Vsauce!

Cheers, love! The cavalry's 👭!

Wow!

EDP is in danger! Shooter on the roof! I repeat shooter on the roof!

This is a secure Channel, no one is allowed...

EDP is in danger! Get him outta here!

Identify yourself immediately!

All rooftop teams check and clear Halo is leaving. I repeat Halo is leaving! Sir there's been a breach.

We need to leave now! Chariot this is team one. Halo is coming in hot! Over!

Hmmm? 🤔

Good day for a swell battle! ☕

You're up! ☕

My leg!

Such a sweet foolish...

[Sands_of_time.mp3]

What's that?

Grenade out!

Boom!

Omae wa mou shindeiru! 👊

Nani!?

[Screeching]

Looks like the party is over.

No no no...

...no no no NOO!

Knockout! ☕

I need healing!

When I was a girl, I had a dream that I was filing at something. I missed. So I fired again, and I missed.

And then I missed again. And then I fired. And then I missed.

And then I was out of bullets. And then I got sad.

I had the popsicle. And then I reloaded. And then I fired. And I missed. I missed again.

Then I filed and I hit something.

But it wasn't what I was going for, so I guess I missed.

I reached into the fridge for another popsicle. I missed.

I got the cabbage. I put it back, but I missed. I dropped it on the floor. Long story short.

Missed.

For more infomation >> Overwatch Animated Short | Barely Alive - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

Rankings Outside the Rankings | 순위 밖 순위 [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 3:10.

(Rankings Outside the Rankings)

Hello, everyone.

It's time to talk about rankings outside the rankings.

I'm the 168th ranked comedian, Yang Seonil.

You all kiss a lot.

- Yes. / - You kiss a lot?

- Yes. / - Everyone...

What do couples say after kissing?

That's why we looked into it.

The top 3 comments after kissing.

3rd.

"See you in my dreams."

Guess you've said that before.

2nd!

"You're mine now."

And 1st place.

" I love you."

Unfortunately, these didn't make the top 3.

Comment after kissing ranked 22nd.

Did you like that?

52nd.

You're a better kisser than Mincheol.

70th.

I guess you don't scrape your tongue

when you brush your teeth.

105th.

Baby, about our kiss...

Don't tell my girlfriend.

150th.

Honey! Is this why you're dating me?

200th.

So where do you live?

Did you see that?

Did they mention a few you had in mind?

People, couples go watch movies often too.

Then what do couples say often

after watching a movie?

That's why we looked into it again.

The top 3 comments said to your significant other

after watching a movie.

"I need to use the bathroom."

2nd.

"Give me a dollar to pay for parking."

I guess you've said that often.

It's 1st place.

"You're a lot prettier than the female lead."

So...

The ones that didn't make the ranking.

What you say to your significant other after a movie.

74th.

Honey, wasn't that great?

- Honey. / - Yeah?

I took the 3D glasses from the theater.

You're crazy!

99th.

Honey, wasn't the movie great?

It was.

Let's go smoke a cigarette now.

130th.

That movie was terrible.

Kim Gyeongsik fooled me again.

170th.

The action in "Thor." Wow...

Thor's butt... Wow...

This has been Yang Seonil

of Rankings Outside the Rankings. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Rankings Outside the Rankings | 순위 밖 순위 [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Knit 2 Color Brioche In The Round Part 1 of 3 for Hat and Cowl - Duration: 11:48.

hi I'm Kristin Omdahl and welcome back to my studio in this series of videos

I'm going to show you how to knit brioche stitch in the round with two

colors of yarn after you learn the technique I'm going to show you how to

make this gorgeous cowl and slouchy knit hat we're going to be using worsted

weight yarn so it works up really quickly to make these beautiful holiday

gifts let's get started make sure you follow the link in the

video description to download the free pattern and order the Be So Brave Yarn

which is still on sale on my website for $5 a hank Be So Brave yarn is 100%

USA made American merino wool it's worsted weight and comes in many

beautiful saturated colors I'm going to use Cape Cod Bay and Orangesicle for

the two colors for the demonstration and I'm going to cast on with both of them

sometimes I think it's fun to use two colors of yarn when doing a cast on

because then you don't have to do any guesswork to figure out how much yarn to

pull ahead so I'm going to hold both tails in my right hand with my needle

and then hold both of the yarns in my left hand like I'm doing long tail cast

on and just cast on as many stitches as I need if you are doing the Hat pattern

you're going to need 60 stitches cast on if you're doing the cowl pattern you're

going to need 72 stitches cast on and if you're making something smaller or

larger in circumference just make sure that you cast on an even number of

stitches when learning how to knit brioche in the round I highly recommend

starting with two color before working in one color because it's much easier to

recognize your mistakes you'll clearly see if you've knit or slipped the wrong

stitches because you won't be maintaining these vertical stripes using

the two color cast on is a great way to help you understand - how to not twist

your stitches when working in the round if

notice the doing it in two colors our stitch is at the top of the work and our

cast on edge is at the bottom of the work so Cape Cod Bay is the stitch and

the cast on edge is in Orangesicle so if we line this up just so you can see

that I have my stitches to the outside of the needles and my cast on into the

inside and that's how we know we haven't twisted our stitches I love that it's

such a great way to learn how to recognize your stitch from your cast on

so that you don't twist it we're now ready to begin our setup round for the

beginning of this project and what a setup round means is that it's around

you only do one time and it's not repeated like the rest of the stitch

pattern I'm going to use Orangesicle for my set up round just the beautiful

saturated orange and we're going to we're gonna add our stitch marker first

and then we're going to yarn over slip one and knit one yarn over slip one and

knit one yarn over slip one and knit one and this is what we're going to repeat

all the way around I enjoy living dangerously just as much as the next

person but knitting brioche two color in the round is not one of them I always

recommend slipping a stitch marker in between every round in the early rounds

of this project you want to make sure that you're checking to see that your

stitches aren't twisted still so we've got our stitches to the outside edge and

our cast on edge to the inside edge I've slipped my stitch marker and I'm now

ready to begin row round two and so I'm going to grab the second ball of yarn

which is the Cape Cod Bay and I'm going to pull it from under the Orangesicle

so that I'm kind of wrapping the yarns together because I want to carry my

yarns up every other round as I go instead of cutting them at the end of

our around because what will happen is you'd

have so many ends to weave in Plus it's a waste of yarn so we're going to carry

our yarns from round to round so we've slipped our stitch marker or at the

beginning of round two and so with yarn B we're going to knit two together with

our first two stitches and on a brioche stitch knit two together or purl two

together which will be our following round you want to make sure that when

you're doing this the two together portion you're doing a yarn over and a

stitch together it's a good way to make sure that you're on track is to always

make sure that the two together stitch is with a yarn over so these first two

here we're going to knit two together which is our brioche knit stitch and

then we're going to yarn over slip one as if to purl and that's our repeat so

we're going to knit two together yarn over slip one knit two together yarn

over and slip one and we're going to repeat this all the way around and now

we're ready to begin round three we're going to grab our yarn a and it's really

helpful to untangle your yarns as you go you'll have lot less headaches in the

long run if you make sure that they stay untangled so I'm gonna pull this okay

there we go so now we're gonna we're position so that I can grab yarn a from

underneath yarn B so I'm carrying it up as I go and I'm ready to begin round

three so we're going to move the yarn to the back of the work slip one as if to

purl and purl the next two stitches together yarn to the back of the work

which is a yarn over on a purl round slip one and purl the next two stitches

together yarn to the back of the work slip one as if to purl and purl the next

two stitches together

yarn over slip 1 purl 2 together yarn over slip 1 and purl two together a

couple of tricks to keep in mind to keep you on track remember that a slip stitch

needs to be the wrong color so we're working in orange right now we want to

make sure that our slip stitches are not orange that way we're carrying up the

other color so that we maintain this two color vertical striping the other trick

to remember is to make sure that your knit two togethers and purl two together

include one of the yarn overs you never want to be slipping the yarn over stitch

so we'll yarn over slip one and purl two together yarn over slip one and purl two

together yarn over slip one and purl two together and you want to repeat this all

the way around we're ready to begin round four which is going to be with

yarn B which is Cape Cod Bay we want to make sure our yarns are not tangled and

that we can position okay so that the yarn B can come out from under yarn a

which kind of wraps it as we go and we're gonna start with a brioche knit

stitch which is to knit the first two stitches together and remember you

always want to make sure you have a yarn over with that knit stitch so we're

going to knit these two together beginning of round four

yarn over slip one and knit two together yarn over slip one and knit two together

yarn over slip one and knit two together and repeat this all the way around I

prefer working my brioche knit stitch through the back loop I like how it

differentiates the right side from the wrong

the fabric whether you work through the front loop or the back loop with your

brioche stitch just remember to be consistent throughout the entire project

the end of round four you want to make sure you move your yarn to the back of

the work which is kind of like a very loose yarn over which will be handy at

the end of the next round we're going to slip our stitch marker to the right hand

needle we're now ready to begin our next round with yarn a so we're going to wrap

the yarn underneath the last yarn worked to come up and repeat round three

you want to make sure your yarn is to the back of the work before you slip one

as if to purl and purl the next two stitches together so we have a slip yarn

over and the brioche purl two together so we're going to move our yarn to the

back of the work for the yarn over slip one as if to purl and purl the next two

stitches together yarn over slip one and purl two together yarn over slip one and

purl two together yarn over slip one and purl two together and you want to repeat

this all the way around slip our stitch marker to the right hand needle and

we're now ready to begin round six which is to repeat round four so we're gonna

bring yarn be around yarn a and we start with a knit two together with the yarn

over and the stitch that come first knit two together we're gonna yarn over slip

one as if to purl and knit the next two stitches together yarn over slip one and

knit two together yarn over slip one knit two together and repeat this all

the way around as you've noticed our last two rounds were actually repeats so

at this point we're going to continue with repeating rounds three and four for

the desired length both the slouchy hat and the cowl call

for knitting for nine inches but if you're doing a different sized hat or a

different type of tubular project just repeat rounds three and four for the

desired length in the next two parts of this video I will show you how to either

cast off to create a tube for the cowl or create a decreased crown to create

the slouchy happen if you have any questions by all means leave them for me

in the comments and please subscribe to my channel for more videos

For more infomation >> How to Knit 2 Color Brioche In The Round Part 1 of 3 for Hat and Cowl - Duration: 11:48.

-------------------------------------------

How to Knit 2 Color Brioche In The Round Part 2 of 3 for Hat and Cowl - Duration: 3:36.

hi I'm Kristin Omdahl and welcome back to my studio in this series of videos

I'm going to show you how to knit brioche stitch in the round with two

colors of yarn after you learn the technique I'm going to show you how to

make this gorgeous cowl and slouchy knit hat we're going to be using worsted

weight yarn so it works up really quickly to make these beautiful holiday

gifts let's get started make sure you follow the link in the

video description to download the free pattern and order the be so brave yarn

which is still on sale on my website for $5 a hank in the first video I showed

you how to cast on for either the cowl or the Hat how to get established in

your pattern and then how to knit in the round with two colors for the two

pattern repeat then we decided we would continue on with the repeat of the

pattern to our desired length for either a hat or a cowl and I have several

inches established now so for this video I thought it would be interesting to

show you how we bind off in brioche in the round with two colors and so I've

slipped my stitch marker but we actually don't need it anymore and I'm going to

show you now how to bind off if you're making a cowl actually this could easily

be the length for a headband that would be a fabulous ear warming headband but

if you wanted to make it the cowl you would just want to keep going for the

nine inches but let's see let's get over here and we're going to use I wanted to

use the Orangesicle but you could choose either color for the bind off and

we're going to knit the first stitch

knit the next stitch with the yarn over together so depending on whether you

ended on a row three repeat or a row four repeat one of the stitches is going

to be combined with a yarn over and one of them is going to be just a stitch on

its own so however they present themselves to you depending on where you

end your repeat of the pattern whichever one has the honor yarn over you're going

to knit it together with the other one and after you do then you're going to

take that first stitch you knit and pull it up and over the second knit two

together to bind off our first stitch okay so the next stitch is presented by

itself so we'll knit it and then pass the second stitch up and over the next

stitch is presented with the yarn over so we'll knit those two together and

pass the previous stitch up and over the last stitch the next stitch is presented

by itself will knit it by itself and bind it off accordingly the next stitch

is presented with the yarn over so we'll knit that together with the yarn over

and bind it off accordingly and you'll want to repeat that all the way around

and I'll show you on the cowl we have our let's see which ways which this is

our cast on edge here and there is our bind off row here in the next video I'll

show you how to do this decrease for the crown on the hat if you have any

questions by all means leave them for me in the comments and please subscribe to

my channel for more videos

For more infomation >> How to Knit 2 Color Brioche In The Round Part 2 of 3 for Hat and Cowl - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

How to Knit 2 Color Brioche In The Round Hat and Cowl Part 3 of 3 - Duration: 8:05.

hi I'm Kristin Omdahl and welcome back to my studio in this series of videos

I'm going to show you how to knit brioche stitch in the round with two

colors of yarn after you learn the technique I'm going to show you how to

make this gorgeous cowl and slouchy knit hat we're going to be using worsted

weight yarn so it works up really quickly to make these beautiful holiday

gifts let's get started make sure you follow the link in the video description

to download the free pattern and order the be so brave yarn which is still on

sale on my website for $5 a hank this is the third and final video in the

three-part video series on how to knit brioche stitch in the round with two

colors to make this beautiful cowl and slouchy hat pattern in the first video I

showed you how to cast on get established in the pattern and work the

two round repeat that you'll need for the entire project in the second video I

showed you how to bind off for the cowl and now in the third part I'm going to

show you how to create these concentrated decreases in the crown of

the hat to create the Hat so let's get started I have my project this is my

sample size I have my project cast on established knit in the two round repeat

of the two color brioche stitch in the round for a total of eight inches and

now I'm ready to begin my decrease section and so the first row of the

decrease in section and I prefer to do the crown in the color that presents

itself most prominently in the stripes so because this is the front facing

stripe I ended up using that color for the crown but you could choose to do

that whichever way you prefer so for this one I prefer to do the decrease

crown section in the Cape Cod Bay so I'm ready to do that and I'm going to grab

that yarn because we're going to knit the two stitches that we would normally

knit together the knit stitch and the yarn over and then the stitch that we

would normally slip we're going to knit all three of those together

and you're going to do that all the way around however you worked your knit

stitches throughout the pattern whether it was through the back loop or regular

it doesn't matter just remain consistent throughout so because I did my knit

brioche stitch through the back loop I'm doing my knit 3 together through the

back loop as well notice how I pull down on the body of work if you're having a

hard time getting into all 3 of those stitches it's and this is the case with

any decreases if you're having trouble getting into multiple stitches at once

it's very helpful to tug on the body of the work to elongate the loops on your

needle in order to insert your needle into multiples at the same time ok we've

worked all the way around instead of slipping the stitch marker I'm going to

remove it at this point I'm also going to cut the second color of yarn that

we're no longer using just to get everything out of the way we now have 30

stitches on our needle and the next round in the crown is to knit two

together around and again you could work through the back loop or through the

front loop however you've worked your stitches for this project you just want

to be consistent throughout so I'm going to knit through the back loop just

because I have been so far in the project and you want to knit two

together around so at the end of this round you should have 15 stitches

as you can see it's getting a lot harder to knit in the round because we've

decreased our stitches by so much and this will all work itself out at the end

of the next round so this is basically a way to create a decreasing crown without

having to switch to double pointed needles which can get very daunting for

a beginner so I'm showing you an alternative but it also has its pluses

and minuses right so what we've got now is our stitches really spread apart and

as we do our last round for decreasing the crown we're going to knit two

together and every stitch around again but now that we have 15 stitches that's

not going to work out evenly so we're going to knit two together times seven

and then knit the last stitch for a total of eight stitches and as we're

doing this our stitches are not going to stay evenly placed around so what I'm

suggesting is that you can start cinching it like this to just get around

and at the end of this round you'll see why that doesn't matter anymore

so we'll knit two together times seven

okay I did knit two together times four and I'm gonna slide that back down on to

my right hand needle so that I can make my way around here again get my stitches

presented back on the left hand needle to knit them okay so we did four

decreases so far so we'll knit two together the fifth time and the sixth

time and the seventh time and one okay so now we're going to slide all those

stitches to the middle of the needle it's not great it's already starting to

sit up like a hat okay so you'll see we have all of our stitches on the needle

we're going to thread the yarn onto the yarn needle and just kind of slip them

off of the knitting needle and onto the yarn needle

and pull it through we've got them cinched up and now we want to get them

cinched - all the way to the other side of the round so we just slide through

and we have all of our stitches cinched in to the crown I'm going to slide my

needle through to the backside of the work now now that it's cinched we're

going to go to the backside of the work to then secure it with a nut and then

you'll begin to weave in your ends for this tail as well as any other tails

from the pattern and you'll see this is what it will look like when it's done

isn't that fabulous I think this is such a fun technique for empowering beginners

who are feeling intimidated by double pointed needles even with a short

circular you can still create a cinched crown and create this beautiful trendy

slouchy hat if you have any questions by all means leave them for me in the

comments and please subscribe to my channel for more videos

For more infomation >> How to Knit 2 Color Brioche In The Round Hat and Cowl Part 3 of 3 - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Athletic Bilbao vs Real Mdrid -Full Match Highlights -l laliga santander 2017 - 18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 19:57.

Athletic Bilbao vs Real Mdrid

For more infomation >> Athletic Bilbao vs Real Mdrid -Full Match Highlights -l laliga santander 2017 - 18 l Gameplay ᴴᴰ ♥ - Duration: 19:57.

-------------------------------------------

what are you doing? smelling my feet face smother - Duration: 6:59.

For more infomation >> what are you doing? smelling my feet face smother - Duration: 6:59.

-------------------------------------------

Perú, ¿qué puede hacer en su grupo del Mundial? | Telemundo Deportes - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Perú, ¿qué puede hacer en su grupo del Mundial? | Telemundo Deportes - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Sea of Japan (Osaka, Japan) #4 - Duration: 11:12.

[Elaf] The most important thing, we are lost! [Mohamed Ahmed] Too early to say that!

[Ahmed friend] We are in Osaka city now, we came from Kyoto this morning

[Elaf] we arrived in this morning

We will stay here for few, this day, and another 2 days.

We want to explore the city, and then we will go back to Sudan!

Now we're going to eat lunch - or breakfast rather - and then we will explore the city.

Coca cola! Thank you very much (Japanese langauge),

[Money counting in Japanese language]

[Ahmed Siddig] Thank you

[Elaf] Let us buy the tickets

We'll go to the restaurant or ..........?

We'll go to the restaurant

We eat Biryani in Japan

We went to buy tickets for the subway, a ticket for the whole day (One day pass)

Which allows you to navigate through the subway for the entire day Osaka city

Today is a holiday, Saturday

I bought a ticket, I did not wait to buy with Mohammed and Ahmed,

I bought a ticket of 800 yen

Ahmed and Mohammed bought a holiday ticket, 600 yen only

In the gates leading to the train, if there is a problem in your ticket, the gate will not open to you

The gate did not allow me to enter

Gate guard told me that today is a holiday, , you must buy a ticket for only 600 yen

He took the ticket from me, and brought me 800 yen, and told me to go back to buy a holiday ticket, which is 600 yen only

WOW!

Very surprised, we will all move out to live in Japan!

[Ahmed friend] he could rebuke you

he could even deceive me!

He could also open the gate for me

Japanese people are very kind!

We are now on the road to eat in an Islamic restaurant, we will eat Biryani , Biryani in Japan!

We came from Sudan, Mohammed Ahmed from Saudi Arabia, to eat Biryani in Japan!

We are bored from eating at the McDonald's restaurant!

Every day McDonald's! McDonald's! McDonald's!

[Mohamed Ahmed] economic plan

[Mohamed Ahmed] You are not in your home country now

No, not so! You are not working as a Ministry of Finance

You are a poor person

It is not about having money or not

You must have a good financial plan

Disposal of money in places that you should, and vice versa

It comes to priorities

[Ahmed Siddig] It's not about the priorities

It's not about how much you have, but about how much you give

Thank you so much

I did not know that you are recording

SIDDIG!, this is not your culture

If I was sure its available, I will go to Osaka airport currency exchange to exchange my money

''I have a subway''

You mean you have one day pass ticket, get the the subway you have out of your pocket.

[Elaf laugh]

[Ahmed Siddig] Probably, he will deliver the food quickly. [Mohamed Ahmed] No! It seems that it will take a long time

[Mohamed Ahmed] seems it will take time to bring food

Not like McDonald's, he said to me: We're sorry, you will wait for ....... I thought he will say 10 minutes, he said: 3 minutes [Mohamed Ahmed] only 3 minutes?

I miss the Egyptian House Resturant

[Ahmed Siddig] no dough! [Mohamed Ahmed] You will wait for 3 hours

[Ahmed Siddig] You will wait for 3 hours because there is no dough

All of them laugh

No dough

[Elaf] What did you ordered? [Ahmed Siddig] We have ordered Pizza

Very strange

He told us that we will wait for two hours

[Mohamed Ahmed] at another restaurant, he told me to wait for 15 minutes, and told me that this is (Sudanese dates)

[Ahmed friend] do not even come to him after a quarter of an hour and tell him where my order [Mohamed Ahmed] No! He told me that after I came to him for the second time

[Elaf] from here, where are we going?

[Mohamed Ahmed] we will go to the Aquarium

[Ahmed Siddig] Physical map [Elaf] Physical in which all the beautiful places are found

This is not only the beautiful places, these actually the places in which you have discounts.

Or are you consider it the beautiful places because it have discount?!

[Elaf] closes at six o'clock and opens at ten o'clock

[Ahmed Siddig] What? Do you mean the Aquarium?

You pay 10,000 yen to enter?!

[Mohamed Ahmed] opens at ten am

[Elaf] entry ticket 1530 yen [Ahmed Siddig] Are you kidding?!

[Mohamed Ahmed] and the Santa Maria ship costs 1600 yen

[Elaf] ship? I do not know

Total 3,200 yen, Ahmed Siddig

[Ahmed Siddig] situation is very difficult

The situation is difficult, mohamed Ahmed

[Mohamed Ahmed] It is not a difficult situation, how many times will you travel to Osaka city?

[Ahmed friend] once in a lifetime

[Elaf] Yes, from here only one station!

[All laugh]

[Elaf] OK, we are now at the station number 19, two stations from here until we get to our destination

[Mohamed Ahmed] Thank you

[Mohamed Ahmed] The food is really good!

[Ahmed Siddig] moment of TRUTH!

[Ahmed Siddig] Really good!

[Mohamed Ahmed] We are now in Osaka city!

We're going to ..., do you see this beautiful scenery

Theis is the Tempozan Giant Ferris Wheel, we will go there and then we will go to the Santa Maria Ship

[Mohamed Ahmed] on the banks of the Sea of ​​Japan [Ahmed Siddig] Why is your face so close to the camera?

[Ahmed siddig] Mohamed Ahmed is a great Instagramer, you should follow him in Instagram

do you have an Instagram account?!

[Mohamed Ahmed] It is not important to have Instaqram account! [Ahmed Siddig] What is important then?

[Mohamed Ahmed] It is important to see a beautiful scenes like this [Ahmed Siddig] Look!

[Mohamed Ahmed] Feelings are not transmitted through Instaqram and social media [Ahmed Siddig] So how?

[Mohamed Ahmed] you have to live the moment! Not by pictures

[Mohamed Ahmed] but for those who can not come to places like this, you can see the pictures

[Ahmed Siddig] with Vlogger Ahmed Siddig Muhammed

[Mohamed Ahmed] You're a big vlogger, very big vlogger!

So, we are going to ...

Now we are here! Nw we are talking!

This is the Aquarium And the Santa Maria ship is behind the aquarium

[Mohamed Ahmed] We keep going, shall we go

[Ahmed Siddig] read the sign behind you

[Mohamed Ahmed]Don't sit down! [All laugh]

[Elaf] Why they do so to us? What should patients like us do?

[Ahmed SIddig] Why patients go in the ship?! They should go to the hospital

[Music]

[Mohamed Ahmed] This sea named Sea of ​​Japan

[Music]

[Ahmed Siddig] Move! They slept. It's now 7 O'clock in the evening [Elaf laugh]

[Ahmed Siddig] What are you doing Mohamad Ahmed? As I told you he is a great Instagramer!

[Elaf] He does not upload photos to instagram [Mohamed Ahmed] It's not about uploading photos to instagram!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét