Thứ Bảy, 2 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 2 2017

(Group Assignment)

Oh, come on.

Nobody showed up for the group assignment?

I think I have the most seniority.

I can't believe these guys.

Sora.

- You should say hello to your senior... / - Hello.

- You should face me and... / - Hello.

- You should bow... / - Hello.

Happy?

That's how it's done. Got it?

Hey, when are the others getting here?

- Unbelievable. / - Isn't the cafeteria food good?

Can you pay for once?

- I will. Geez... / - Hey!

What time is it now?

- Hello. / - Hello.

You're here early.

I'm not early. You all were late.

- Look at the time... / - Hey!

Look at the time!

- Why you... / - You were late too.

- Seungyun. / - Yeah.

I'll take care of the underclassmen.

You just sit.

Alright.

Look at the time!

Seungyun might be old and a loser

but he's still your upperclassman. Got it?

Did you have to say all that?

- Get your act together. / - I will.

I really taught her a lesson.

Thanks. Thanks for that. Calm down.

We have a lot to do.

The assignment for Korean history... Hold on...

1, 2, 3...

The youngest still isn't here?

Isn't he a freshman?

The nerve of that guy.

Anyway, we have a lot to do.

First, we need a topic.

Let's just do that then.

We have to come up with a topic.

We haven't even come up with one yet.

Stop messing around.

We need a presentation...

Seungyun, I made the presentation.

- You made one? / - Yes.

Try to be more like Huiryeong, guys.

Let's all watch this.

I'll start the presentation now.

In Korean history, there's...

- The 3 kingdoms era, the Goryeo era... / - Hold on.

Yes?

What's that behind you?

Bonobono.

I know that but why is he there?

He's cute.

That's not the point.

Why is Bonobono in a college presentation?

Take Bonobono out.

- Alright. / - Good.

- The 3 kingdoms era... / - Not move him to the side.

I meant get rid of him entirely.

Oh.

Like this?

- Yeah, get rid of him. Good. / - Like this?

- Like this? Like this? / - Why is he back again?

Why is that showing up again?

Get rid of Bonobono! Would you stop that?

Alright.

That looks nice and tidy now.

Next, we'll learn about

the map of the Korean peninsula.

The Korean peninsula resembles animals.

A tiger.

An otter.

- If you take a look... / - Hey!

Hey!

Geez!

Something doesn't...

It doesn't resemble an otter at all.

Would you get rid of Bonobono already? Please?

Alright.

Next is a graph of the population during...

- The 3 kingdoms era. / - Good.

- Goguryeo, Baekje, Silla... / - Hey, stop that.

Hey! Stop that! You're not doing this!

Hey!

You're not doing the presentation! I'll do it.

Take Bonobono out!

Okay.

No Bonobono!

Then let's use Doraemon.

That's not what I meant.

No Doraemon either.

This is... Let me go.

Hey, do you take me for a fool?

Look. I got all the documents.

You made such a shoddy presentation.

Do I have to lose my temper?

- Want to see how scary... / - Hey!

Do you take him for a fool?

I'm angry too...

Do you take him for a fool because his crush

told me that she likes me?

- Miyeong told you that... / - Stay out of this!

- Miyeong... / - No more Mr. Nice Guy.

You're all in big trouble!

- Take this! Take this! Take this! / - Don't hit them...

You're not supposed to hit me.

- Hey, you guys... / - Why'd you hit me?

This stinking group assignment?

This? Seungyun can do it all.

This presentation?

Seungyun can do all of it!

The PowerPoint? Seungyun can do it!

Happy now?

Let's do that then.

What?

We're not doing that!

Why you... Watch what she says.

She's so... Then I'm doing everything.

- ♪ Ame, Ame, Ame ♪ / - Geez...

♪ Americano ♪

Hello, Seungyun.

Why were you so late?

That's why I didn't even shower and just came.

Your hair looks styled.

This is bed head.

- What about that outfit? / - These are pajamas.

- What's with the coffee? / - I bought it for you.

- You drank it all... / - Fine, don't drink it.

Why you... Fine then...

Let me go.

You'd better not slip up.

Hello?

Clubbing in Hongdae?

Oh, the "Show Me the Money" guys are coming?

You punk...

I just came to do my group assignment.

Later.

We have a lot to do.

- Seungyun. / - Yeah.

My mom got in an accident so I have to go.

Your mom? I heard your phone call.

Your mom got in an accident?

Your mother?

Would I lie about my mother?

- Is this for real? / - Yes.

- Go then. / - Okay.

- Yo, let's get it. / - Stop.

Stop!

Anyone can tell you're going clubbing.

This is my outfit to visit my mom in the hospital.

What's with the necklace?

My mom's name.

It says Show Me the Money.

So Mido mother.

Her name is So Mido.

So Mido mother.

- Hey... / - See you.

- Let's get it. / - Grab him!

Don't let him go! Let me go...

That hurts. I said to grab him.

- Seungyun. / - Yeah.

- I'll go get him. / - Yeah, go get him.

That punk is going to get it now.

- Scare him straight. / - I'll teach him a lesson.

I'll teach him a lesson!

- You're going clubbing too! / - Stay out of this!

Wait up!

Man! Group assignments are so hard!

For more infomation >> Group Assignment | 조별 과제 [Gag Concert / 2017.12.02] - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

LATE NIGHT CALL ROMANTIC PIANO | Lonely Cry | Night Drive Loneliness - Duration: 2:03:01.

LATE NIGHT CALL ROMANTIC PIANO | Lonely Cry | Night Drive Loneliness

For more infomation >> LATE NIGHT CALL ROMANTIC PIANO | Lonely Cry | Night Drive Loneliness - Duration: 2:03:01.

-------------------------------------------

recomendando 3 - Duration: 13:53.

For more infomation >> recomendando 3 - Duration: 13:53.

-------------------------------------------

¡"NUEVA ACTUALIZACIÓN" !? PEDIR CARTAS LEGENDARIAS y NUEVA CARTA en Clash Royale!! [BySixx] - Duration: 10:04.

For more infomation >> ¡"NUEVA ACTUALIZACIÓN" !? PEDIR CARTAS LEGENDARIAS y NUEVA CARTA en Clash Royale!! [BySixx] - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Marido prova MUFETE Comida Angolana / Hubby tries Angolan African food - Duration: 11:30.

Hi guys

welcome again to my channel.

So, today I am going to make atypical Angolan food

so, I wanted to show it to you

and also show you our evening routine.

so, in awhile I will show you the recipe

I am not sure if I will show it all.

But I will try to show you How to prepare it.

also I want to thank all the new subscribers.

Thank you for subscribing

also I want to thank all the other subscribers,

who have been here for a long time. Thank you for your support guys

I thank you so much for choosing my channel,

and for being here, right...

because without you this channel would not be possible.

so, kisses to you all.

I hope you like this recipe , and today's vlog

and leave video suggestions

tell me if you liked the video or not

So, I can improve the videos that I am posting here

I have here palm oil

I am going to make MUFETE. I forgot to tell you.

I have here palm oil and onions

what I also add in MUFETE is a little bit of tomatoes

This is another way of making beans

I learned it from my grandmother

so, to all the Angolan who are here, that makes the palm oil beans for Mufete another way

don't get me wrong, do not criticize me too much

This is one of the ways my grandmother used to prepare it.

which I also chose to be doing

that I really like, okay

I already put the onion. I used half onion. Is not too much.

And I will add one.... two of this teaspoon of tomatoes.

so, I added the tomatoes...

I will add a little bit of garlic powder

If you have the normal garlic, you can also use it

but you need to crush the garlic very well.

right!

then I will add white beans. Already cooked.

I have 450 grams

So, this is how it's looks like

this is how it now

I am going to add the beans in here

I don't really know how to explain it,

but who cooks with palm oil

he knows more or less at what point it has to be

to take away the exaggerated taste of palm oil

but its more or less like this

and, I will add the beans

Okay

Why am I making it this way?

Because these beans are the ones that come in the jars.

it comes..... with.......like...

cooked...

I already added the bay leaf

I also will add seasoning powder

this seasoning is salty

You also can choose ....

Christiaan: Mom, can I have a package

How they call it...

yes, take one...

I added the bay leaf

and seasoning

This brand...

and this one is has salt

It is written in English

I will add a little bit of water

a glass of water

and I will let it cook

then I will show it to you...

I also have here plantain banana

I don't like to cook plantain with peel.

I will also add salt

I have here cassava

I will add some salt

this looks like it's not enough, but we don't eat so much here

so, thats why my pans are so small

Otherwise, I will always throw food away

and I think it is a "serious sin".

I always try to cook a amount that I know that we will eat it all.

If we do not eat the same day, we'll eat the next day.

and I have here garri

this garri, is almost like the Farinha de musseque(Angolan Garri)

but this one is from Ghana. I bought it at the Ghanaian store.

so, it can help...

I don't have the one from Angola...

okay, I have here the fish

Is the tilapia (fish)

In Angola we call it cacusso.

but in filet, beacause my husband likes only filet

I'm not going to grill on the (normal)grill.

I will put it in the oven,

and grill it in the oven.

tasty fish fish

Then the lens got foggy

I thought so

I already filmed that, I already filmed everything.

Eeeh Vincent...

I don't want a swimming camera

a swimming camera? ooh My wife is afraid of a swimming camera.

What are we going to make?

We are going to make, MUFETE

Mufet?

Mufete!

Mufete...

Yes

we will make mufete, yes?

It's looks really good...

are you going to eat?

are you going to eat it Vincent.

Eat, eat a little bit.

a little bit...

Okay

here is our beans

and here I have...

a a chopped onion

paprika

re and green

I added cucumber

and I seasoned with

the seasoning I showed you.

for salades

but you can also use only salt

vinegar

and vegetable oil

and water

This how I make it. This is my way

each person has his way of preparing this

okay guys, while I am cooking.

What are the boys doing?

hi

HI

Hi guys...

What are we playing?

Super Mario

Of course Super Mario

the old-school, Nintendo... Yes

Okay, guys look, this how it's looking like

the cassava ans plantain

Beans, chopped onions

fish

Garri

Something missing?

I think we only miss Kissangua(Angolan Traditional drink)?

enjoy your meal

And?

and....

yummy cheesecake

really?

Enjoyable

No, seriously?

It's tasty

good..

Eeeh Christiaan, thats too big.

no, Christiaan, small pieces...

Okay, is it good?

try this one

No.

try this, a little bit

where?

on the beans

Why? what is it?

It's farinha de musseque(Garri)

No, don't you like it?

No, it's not really tasty...

why would I do it?

Because is like that, someone once invented it like this

a Angolan, in the past

So Hubby liked the food

but He didn't like Garri

he is right. I also don't rally like

I also don't really like it darling

with garri

Why?

yes, I don't know...

Okay, guys. Hubby liked the food

he doesn't really like food with palm oil. Never liked it.

He surprised me, He said that he enjoyed beans in palm oil.

Did, you like the food?

yes?

What do you want to say about it?

nothing.

No,

Look at his plate

He left...

He left nothing..

mom!... Yes..

a Kiss..

that, I don't need this one

This is not needed

he said the garri is not necessary

now, we will clean here

What we do normally after the dinner

I take Christiaan up stair, to help him get ready to go sleep

And hubby puts the dishes in the dishwasher

and cleans everything here

This is how we divided the household chores, for the evenings..

Okay, guys. So Christiaan is already sleeping

But I forget to film the rest

so, our night ends up here

and I want to thank you all for watching

share, like

and until next time.

Kisses to you all!

bye...

For more infomation >> Marido prova MUFETE Comida Angolana / Hubby tries Angolan African food - Duration: 11:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Chocolate Birthday Cake 2017 | Cake Styles 2017 | Amazing Cake Decorating and Designs - Duration: 10:29.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét