Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 6 2017

Do you know that feeling of wanting to drop everything?

wanting to let go of what holds you in one place and...

jumping out of your comfort zone into something you never thought you could do?

I do. And I'd like to tell you about it.

I went to school, University, and immediately started working a full-time job

but dreamt about travelling with every look out the window.

I knew I wanted to answer that wandering feeling, I just didn't quite know how.

It couldn't be walking because it'd be too slow, and using a vehicle would make things too easy.

Not to mention the fact that everyone is doing that already.

I wanted my journey to be done by my own strength

and Tristan showed me how that was possible on a bicycle.

Leaving my job, apartment and routined life behind was definitely a scary choice

but sometimes it's best to judge by your intuition.

We chose Norway, cycled its coast, fjords and valleys for the better part four months

which made me discover that this is a very challenging way to move around.

It will rain, you'll get tired, it will be too hot or too cold.

I definitely thought of stopping more than once.

But travelling isn't meant to be easy, it's as real and challenging as anything else.

A bicycle will take you anywhere you want to go.

It can become your home in the long term.

It will teach you how to be strong and patient.

It will carry you up and down any mountain pass.

But most of all, this first few months of what I hope will become many more

have shown me that nothing is impossible.

Go fetch that dream!

For more infomation >> Cycling Norway - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Saunders vs. Lemieux Preview - Duration: 0:31.

JIM LAMPLEY: This... should have some fireworks.

MAX KELLERMAN: That was a fight-ending shot.

KELLERMAN: Oh!

ROY JONES JR.: He's really landing some big ones here.

KELLERMAN: David Lemieux is a devastating puncher.

LAMPLEY: David Lemieux is fulfilling his billing.

These are hard, gutting punches.

JONES JR.: Oh, good hook.

KELLERMAN: Boy, was that a shot.

Oh! Oh! Oh!

LAMPLEY: Perfect left hook.

JONES JR.: It doesn't get any better than this, guys.

For more infomation >> Saunders vs. Lemieux Preview - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Ukhamampi - The owl - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Ukhamampi - The owl - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

[LYRICS] Avicii ft. Sam Smith - The World Is Yours (Unofficial Music Video) - Duration: 3:16.

Let's pray There is more than we know

As the countryside clears And cities fall off the world

The world is yours

Let's pray It doesn't bring you to tears

As the people who walk In their unusual fears of the world

The world is yours

I'll stay Forever a day to Keep you safe as its so unpredictable

I'll pray That this is the way as the earth falls You know the world is yours

Our days Are losing their light

And the only safety is to stand up and fight For our world

The world is yours

Our days Are darker than stone As the people think

That this is their only home but the world The world is yours

And I can show you That we come into the tides

They'll knock us down but we'll survive Only with you in my arms tonight

I'll stay Forever a day to Keep you safe as its so unpredictable

I'll pray That this is the way as earth falls You know that the world is yours

I'll stay Forever a day to Keep you safe as its so unpredictable

I'll pray That this is the way as the earth falls You know that the world is yours

For more infomation >> [LYRICS] Avicii ft. Sam Smith - The World Is Yours (Unofficial Music Video) - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

Star Wars: l'échec du combat Anakin vs Obi-Wan - Duration: 9:14.

For more infomation >> Star Wars: l'échec du combat Anakin vs Obi-Wan - Duration: 9:14.

-------------------------------------------

3 ep da série Card do Naruto - Duration: 8:16.

For more infomation >> 3 ep da série Card do Naruto - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

RAW: Putin announces bid to run for president in 2018 election (SUBTITLES) - Duration: 0:29.

There's really no better place and occasion

to announce this:

Thank you for your support

I will run as a candidate for the Russian presidency

Thank you very much

For more infomation >> RAW: Putin announces bid to run for president in 2018 election (SUBTITLES) - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

🌟 ДЕНЬ#4 🎁 ЛЕГО ФРЕНДС ГАДКИЙ Я МИНЬОНКИ Распаковка сборка обзор игрушки Лего на русском Ginnytoys - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> 🌟 ДЕНЬ#4 🎁 ЛЕГО ФРЕНДС ГАДКИЙ Я МИНЬОНКИ Распаковка сборка обзор игрушки Лего на русском Ginnytoys - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Schnee an Flynachten (6 Tür #Flynachten) - Duration: 1:24.

For more infomation >> Schnee an Flynachten (6 Tür #Flynachten) - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

НЕОБЫЧНЫЕ ЗАРЯДЫ ПАТРОНЫ И БОЕПРИПАСЫ - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> НЕОБЫЧНЫЕ ЗАРЯДЫ ПАТРОНЫ И БОЕПРИПАСЫ - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Аниме приколы под музыку #36 | Анкорд жжет |anime crack |Аниме моменты |Аниме музыка (Specially) +18 - Duration: 4:32.

For more infomation >> Аниме приколы под музыку #36 | Анкорд жжет |anime crack |Аниме моменты |Аниме музыка (Specially) +18 - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Silence - Marshmello ft. Khalid (Acoustic Instrumental) - Duration: 3:17.

Yeah, I'd rather be a lover than a fighter 'Cause all my life, I've been fighting

I found peace in your violence Can't show me there's no point in trying

I found peace in your violence Can't show me there's no point in trying

I'm in need of a savior, but I'm not asking for favors

I found peace in your violence Can't show me there's no point in trying

I found peace in your violence Can't show me there's no point in trying

For more infomation >> Silence - Marshmello ft. Khalid (Acoustic Instrumental) - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

Neon Lights Go Upscale - Duration: 7:24.

There's an inherent attraction to light and being human,

and I think on a very deep psychological level,

light is this way in which we experience

the energy surrounding us in a very personal manner.

My name is Matt Dilling.

I'm the the founder of Lite Brite Neon studio,

and we manufacture, produce, and restore

neon works of art and design.

(neon sizzling)

Origins of the creative content

of a lot of the work at Lite Brite

comes from a variety of sources.

Sometimes people come with a napkin sketch.

Some people come with an Adobe Illustrator file.

And we have a whole design team,

who then we kind of work together

to help create layouts of what it might look like.

Scale it up and create a paper template using a pen plotter.

And that paper template actually becomes our guide

for what we're going to bend the neon to.

We take from the office into the glass shop.

We pick out the right size tubing,

with the right color, for the right size project.

(switches clicking)

(lighter flicking)

From there, we heat up the glass tubing.

(flame whooshing)

The torches heat the glass well in excess of 1,000 degrees

in order for it to get into its molten state.

We heat up and bend the glass tubing to match the template.

One of our chandeliers has over 100 different bends in it,

so each one of those bends has to be marked

for a heated-up bend.

We also have to allow the glass to cool between the bends

so that the next area can be worked on and heated up

in its own unique fashion.

It turns into spaghetti,

and then we have to make sure that that spaghetti

lines back up and cools to the template.

We use a blow hose to connect our mouth to the tube

to create a volume that's closed,

and we can control the pressure in there with our mouth.

There's just a variety of challenges that come up

inherently in working with glass.

Glass can crack due to stress,

and sometimes you'll just have a batch

that all it wants to do when it gets near a torch is crack.

After we've bent various components,

we have to go in using the cross-fire or the hand torch,

and actually weld all of those pieces together.

The last step on that is then

to weld on electrodes onto either end.

Each one of those steps is very, very specific.

I draw inspiration from so many different experiences.

It's hard to come up with one thing that's particular,

but one of the ways that I really am able

to connect with the creative is to float.

Floating is a similar experience to meditation,

to psychedelics.

Going into a blackened room

and laying out in a body of water and salt

that's heated to your body temperature,

and it allows

for all sort of external stimulation to fall away,

and your internal world really begins to bubble up

and manifest.

You really get to experience

a different relationship to your mind.

(flames whooshing)

I think I work with neon because I can't not work with it.

It's so challenging and so rewarding,

and those things are so intertwined

that there's no way of separating it out.

I have learned so much,

and continue to learn so much by working with it.

I find so much inspiration in working with it,

and I just continue to experience new and different things

through the medium.

It's that close to me at this point.

Once the neon tube is completed,

we have to hook it up to our manifold for bombarding.

The manifold is opened,

a vacuum is drawn,

we check the tube for leaks with our Tesla coil,

we close the tube back off,

and we heat it up

using a very large and powerful transformer.

As the tube is heated up,

it releases anything that's not inert inside the tube,

and we evacuate that out.

We introduce the gas into it,

and we seal the tube off,

sealing into that tube whatever gas we introduced into it.

I think my favorite part of making a neon light

is when I see it lit up for the first time.

Different gases, when electrified,

emit different wavelengths of light.

Neon gas is this very bright orange, fiery red color.

Argon gas creates a very intense blue,

but that light output that is produced

can then be expressed in a different wavelength

by coating the inside of the tubes with a phosphor coating

that takes that one wavelength of light

and emits a different wavelength.

We bring it over to the aging table,

where we hook it up to an aging transformer

and allow it to settle,

age the gas in that we've introduced to it.

There's always a stray particle of something

left inside the tube,

but that time that the oxide coating

can act to scrub whatever is left inside the tube

while things are getting settled into place.

(neon buzzing)

Once the tubes are aged in,

we move on to our process of assembling

two halves of the fixture together in a jig,

gluing up the center of the fixture to its spindle.

Once the adhesive dried,

we would connect the wires from the fixture together

into a transformer,

and we turn on power, and it lights up.

Part of what we love about what we do here

is that we try and put out into the world

the kind of things that we'd like to see.

I still am surprised when it lights up.

I'm still excited when I get to see it illuminated.

There's an ineffable quality to it.

To me, it's this insight

into the inner workings of the universe.

It literally is.

It's a way of looking at what is surrounding us

in the cosmos in a new light.

(tinkling)

For more infomation >> Neon Lights Go Upscale - Duration: 7:24.

-------------------------------------------

Citrine Gem. 102.2 Carat Natural Gem of Citrine - Duration: 0:52.

citrine gem weight 102.2 carats

visit our official factory website to learn more we are based in Jaipur India

a city famous for cutting the best gems in the whole world

gemsfactory.in

For more infomation >> Citrine Gem. 102.2 Carat Natural Gem of Citrine - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Every Day of NaNoWriMo 2017 - Duration: 5:52.

Day 1 of NaNoWriMo and I am NOT off to a great start...at least compared to past

years. Usually I start strong, I don't know why I'm being such a perfectionist

this year. Is it because I have a outline so I'm trying to get everything right? So

that by the next plot point I'm, I feel like I'm there?

I don't really know. Day two of NaNoWriMo and guys it's the same. I'm I feel like

I'm writing an outline. I don't know why. I think it's because of this outline I

sort of I've taken away that spontaneity that I'm so used to when it

comes to NaNoWriMo, and that it's all very forced. Also I'm, uh, I'm I'm outside. I

realized I hadn't gone outside today so that's why I'm at the dock. I'll show you.

Sunset and that's downtown. Everything's too

planned. It's too planned it's too structured. I can't get into it.

I don't know who my character is, I don't know. I don't know.

I thought I would be so into all the setup and status quo stuff but I just

was so bored. So here's to me finishing act one and get on to act two because

it's got to get exciting or I'm gonna fall asleep.

It's been a really terrible week and I almost decided to cancel NaNoWriMo with

everything going on...and I still might. But right now I want to push through and

I want to win. I think I need a win. Even as tiny

and insignificant a win as NaNoWriMo is in the overall scheme of things, but I think

it'll feel good if I can do it. So um, I caught up today and

I'm just gonna see what happens. Well I'm halfway through and

I'm feeling okay about my story, I guess. Things are about to pick up, they're

about to get really exciting. I think it will be easier to write the rest of the

story now that the big things are happening. So it's late and Jim's asleep.

But I just hit thirty thousand words which I feel really good about. Writing

romance is...

it's real real fast for me, I don't know.

I've been writing a lot and I'm about at the midway point of my story.

I wrote the most today of any other day of NaNoWriMo

and I think it's partially because I haven't written in the last few days

I did it! I won NaNoWriMo! I hit 50,000 words today

and my story's not anywhere near from being finished.

Um, I guess it's near-ish, I'm in like the third act. Um, I'll probably still write a bit, uh, the

rest of the month. But I'm not going to hold myself to such high word count

goals. I'm excited. I did it, I'm really proud of myself.

I might do some writing, I might do some free writing about my characters. Maybe. I don't know.

Uhhhhh, I don't know.

It is December 1st, the day after the last day of NaNoWriMo. I'm really proud

of everything that I did. It has been a difficult month. Thanks for watching. If

you completed NaNoWriMo, congratulations! if you attempted NaNoWriMo but did not

complete it, it's ok. Congratulations on whatever you did write. And if you

wanted to do NaNoWriMo but you didn't do it, do it next year. You can do it, I

believe in you. Go out and make-believe some awesome stories because you are

made of magic and magic is make-believe. Okay, cool. Meow.

For more infomation >> Every Day of NaNoWriMo 2017 - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Youtuber Olmak Ne Hissettirir ? - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Youtuber Olmak Ne Hissettirir ? - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

When we're together (Swedish) Subs + Trans - Duration: 2:55.

For more infomation >> When we're together (Swedish) Subs + Trans - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Father Year Months | Learning Street With Bob The Train | Kids Shows | Cartoon For Babies by Kids Tv - Duration: 1:03:19.

Hi kids!

Guess who is here

Yes it's me bob...

Join me for learning street with bob...

I'm bob the train let's go meet father year..

He has twelve kids they are called months..

I'm father year these are my children dear I call them months and you can meet them here

I'm father year these are my children dear I call them months and you can meet them here

This is January, the month of snowfall

Here's February, the smallest month of all

Meet March, where Spring begins to sway

And here is April is this one, with his April Fool's day

I'm father year these are my children dear I call them months and you can meet them here

I'm father year these are my children dear I call them months and you can meet them here

This here is May, the last month of Spring

Say hello to June, when summer begins

It gets hot, in the month of July!

And my eighth month, August say Hi!

I'm father year these are my children dear I call them months and you can meet them here

I'm father year these are my children dear I call them months and you can meet them here

Now meet September, where Autumn is seen

And here's October, the month of Halloween!

My eleventh month, November say hi

Wintry December, now we must goodbye

I'm father year these are my children dear I call them months and you can meet them here

I'm father year these are my children dear I call them months and you can meet them here

Did you enjoy meeting father year and its twelve months

See you again soon with bob the train.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét