Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Hey guys I am Kaustubh this is Priya and together we are "Couple That Eats Together"

So for the some time we were thinking bringing new content

to our channel

that's when we thought of this new segment where we will have a food discusssion

with a special guest.

Right now we are standing outside amazing Japanese restaurant, KOFUKU

Will take you through this restaurant in a minute but before that

If you haven't subscribed to our channel yet please do so right now, hit on the "SUBSCRIBE" button.

Kaustubh: Hi Urmin welcome to our channel.

Urmin: Thank you so much

So let me start by asking you "Are you a foodie?"

Foodie is like my middle name it's basically Urmin Foodie Vijayakar

So I come from community called Pathare Prabhu

and we are known to be foodies

Like we have to eat lot of food to prove that we are Pathare Prabhu

Priya : What is your Favourite Cuisine?

Urmin : Honestly

I love Chinese food

Japanese & Chinese food come little at par because of the taste I enjoy having

and yes for me Japanese is alomost

taking it above so I am going to go ahead and today I want announce

Sorry Chinese but Japanese is my favourite cuisine

Priya : Do you cook @ home ?

Urmin : I do actually but I am a very different kind of cook

so basically typical you know varan bhat and all that

is not that I cook. I decided that I only want to learn to cook exotic food.

Like it needs to have different taste, I know how to cook biryani , I cook very good biryani,

I am only saying that

But I know I cook very good biryani

Urmin : Ya ya I cook Kheema, biryani, firani

I do all these different kind of things

I can cook daal chawal it's not like I can't, but then I enjoy doing

Priya : but there is no fun , Urmin : Ya, it's like you know that something different

Priya: So is there one dish that friends / family crave for that you make ?

Urmin: Ya, it is my biryani, it is really my biryani, definitely

Like at my workplace also I always being you know, tortured "Didn't get biryani?"

Priya: Is that chicken ?

Urmin : Chicken chicken ya and I make Chicken Tikka Biryani

Because I prefer boneless

That's why I prefer prawns more than bone fish

Qucikly eat

Priya : So what have we ordered ?

Urmin : So this is something called OHH MY GOD SUSHI

Different way of saying like OH... MY .. GOD .. SUSHI !

It has salmon, it has tuna, it has yellow tail

Avocado

Urmin : This avocado I feel it is for rich people for us it's bhindi, cauliflower

If someone is rich, Avocado, Brocoli

Priya : If you go an Avocado it is around Rs 300-400

Urmin : I never buy an Avocado

Priya : There is an Indian version of Avocado

It's around 100-150 bucks, Urmin : Kya Baat

Priya : but it doesn't taste as good as imported Avocado

Urmin : Ok so let's begin

Urmin : I know for fact that there are like two ways of having a sushi

Either use your chopsticks to show off

How you know ? I don't how much I know but I am going to try

But should I also tell you that

you can absolutely

go ahead & use your hands, it's allowed in Japanese cuisine

which is what I love

Priya : I never used chopsticks

Urmin : You never used chopsticks !

It's all going to be under pressure

Priya : We are not looking

Urmin : it's all under pressure, but

Priya : 1, 2, 3

Urmin : I did it, I did it

this is only one part, there is still more to do

Wasabi is everything

It is essential for sushi

Without wasabi and soya sauce

Priya : Wasabi is like thecha

Urmin : Ya thecha, you can call it marathi thecha

Like I said I love doing easy eating

Which I why, what I do is I put my wasabi and my soya sauce

together

Life is easy

mix mix mix

Ok second thing

let's try again

Urmin : I love soya sauce I am going to completely dip it in

Urmin : Ready ready ready

pressure pressure, too much pressure

Ok

Kaustubh : is it really OH MY GOD?

Priya : is it OH MY GOD?

OH MY GOD , OH MY GOD

Priya : You had wasabi ? Urmi:hmm. I did

Urmin : Can we do this every week ?

Kaustubh : Next time will go to Mahesh Lunch Home for fish

Priya : Ya fish, like I am a total fish person

Kaustubh : Just give her Crabs, and that's it

Umin : Done yaar done

Priya : I make my mom do crabs again and again, every-time she makes she says, this is the last time ok !

Urmin : It's quite tedious. Hats off to people who make crabs

I love eating crabs

Priya : I make crabs, but the feeling is different when mom makes it

Urmin : My grandmother makes the best crabs

Oh my god, I am going back to the fact we are Pathare Prabhu

We have a spice which is only circulated inside our community

It's like our secret spice

Urmin : So that is used in almost every dish that we make

We make something called "khad khad la" ......"khadkhadla"

khadkhadla is a gravy which

needs to have two important things

a lot of oil ..... a lot of oil .... unimaginary oil

and ... it has to be really spicy

there is saying : "नाकातून पाणी नाही पडल, तर बरोबर नाही बनल "

"If it's not that spicy, then you have not made it right"

It's Amazing !

Khadkhadla can be made with prawns , crabs

It's heavenly !

Priya : Ohh crabs & prawns together !

Urmin : No.. No .. No.. different. either made with prawns or crabs

Kaustubh : So there is big layer of oil on the dish prepared ?

Urmin : Ya .. Ya.. you will start seeing your dietician, gym trainer

they will keep telling NO NO but you still dig in..

You guys needs to try this, it's amazing !

You have to try, come on come on yaar

Ohh yeah let's try and eat with chopsticks

Priya : what to do ? break it ?

Urmin : so basically, what you need to do is, keep both the chopsticks together

your... these three fingers need to hold bottom chopsticks

very good

and this

and this how you need to hold

so this remains stable, and this needs to move

Urmin : Those who are not able to manage chopsticks with one hand and can make use of their both hands :D

Yeah this is perfect !

Try try holding it

Wo... wo... wo... you did it ! very cool

come on, come on, try try try

Good Job

go ahead soya sauce

Hey you are forgetting the most important ingredient

without wasabi it's like

and you should also try with this , this is ginger

you know something you can put it on your wasabi

sorry.. I mean your sushi :)

Priya : just a little right ? Urmin : yup just a little

Urmin: If you try this much directly it will give you memories of having khadkhadla !

Yeah you either put it on your sushi

Priya : Kaustubh you forgot the lessons

Urmin : you keep doing this

It's a task, it's not like I am also, I am still learing

Urmin : It's good right? Kaustubh : It's creamy

Urmin : and that's when you do this..

you use your hands and just dip it in

Priya : the red pearl like is caviar, Urmin : Yeah it is caviar

Making of prawns tempura sushi

Urmin : This is my favourite sushi

Priya : Is it ? Good thing that I ordered it.

Priya : What was your first kitchen experiment, I mean that bombed totally

Urmin : Ok .. this is very interesting

So what happened was, during school you know..

me and my sister one day alone at home

and we have always seen our parents being good people, if someone visits our house offer them tea and all that

so one day me and my sister alone at home

and there was this uncle whose

our dad & mom's friend and he came

and he came to just drop off something, and I am going

Urmin :now me being this extra over dramatic person

and I ask him, no no uncle, you came first . time at our home

you must come and have a tea

and he asked us mom & dad are there? we said no

and then he should have taken the hint , should come for tea some other time

but he said OK!

You don't expect this from acquaintances

when ever you meet acquaintances on street ,and you invite home they say yeah yeah I'll come

on the door step he said "OK"

so we were like... ok

and this was the time when

we never learned to make tea / coffee / whatever

so he was sitting outside and we have already told him will give him tea

I went inside and my sister was studying, I pulled her out and explained the situation

and she was like "Why do you have to get into situation like these?" I don't understand...

what to do ? how to do? we don't know how to make tea

Priya : older or younger sister ?

Urmin : younger one.. but she treats me like she is elder one

I am always the person who gets her into mess

so what we did was , we knew the colour of tea

we just have to nail the colour of tea

so we heated water in the microwave oven

In the boiling water we added sugar & tea powder

and we were heating milk in parallel

and what we did, we kept mixing it together and every time we were mixing the ratio was not proper

either milk more or tea mixture

either milk more or tea mixture

so it was big tall glass of tea

and we forgot

we have to strain tea mixture before adding milk

we just poured it into cup and gave it to him

and he was looking at colour, looking at us

he was also sweet, can't say anything

he was having a sip

this is typical scene from movie bazigar

there johny lever made tea without tea poweder

and guest were having it with smile

this is literally what happened

and he smiled at me and said

you guys made very nice tea

we looked at each other and we could't believe

he said , like pat on our back

you made awesome tea !

The next day he told our parents

he came to deliver your stuff and your daughters gave me tea

my mom was surprised, you guys know how to make tea ?

that was, I'll never forget that experience

now I know, how to make different types of teas

ok this the famous

prawns tempura sushi

it's something I love, it's crispy,

it's prawns, it's sushi

Urmin : this is a must

it's like , in desserts chocolate is must

in sushi , prawns tempura is must

Kaustubh : we never had prawns tempura before

Urmin : Really ! ok let's do it, are we doing experiment or our we doing hands ?

Kaustubh, Priya : Hands hands

Urmin : Let's do hands

Urmin : It's all fried you can eat it.

Kaustubh: what is the outer covering ?

Urmin : that's the leaf that they put while making sushi

That's exactly how sushi made

That's the wooden base they make it on, they add rice

You know it's very interesting way to see

they use wooden plank to roll the sushi

and all this knowledge is from the tv show master chef ;)

Have you guys ever try to have wasabi directly ?

even this much can give you

like

I mean you will have running nose

should we try it ? try it ?

Priya : is this much is ok ?

Urmin : You'll know

Priya : 1, 2, 3 ...

Kaustubh: The hotness kicks in after some time...

Urmin to Priya : I think you took very less .. take more

Priya : I felt little tingling but not that spicy

Urmin : In fact it's not that strong

Priya : I think they made it mellow

Urmin : It's not strong which is great thing

Priya : What is your favourite street food ?

Urmin: ... it's paani puri

has to be paani puri

honestly

I can't get over the amazing feeling you get

either ragada / paani puri, just with those

moong chana

is there any favourite street food joint ? where you have your paani puri

It's just below my house

There is famous joint right below my place house where I stay in thane

It's such a crowded place, The area that I live in is complete khau galli

and I can't resists

when I get down from car I have to have the paani puri

It's like a mandatory to pay a visit

Priya : How many puris you had in one go ?

What is the maximum number of puris?

Urmin : I think I had two and half plates

This is like 6, 12 15

and sukha puris separate

that too Two ! Priya : Total 17

Urmin : Sukha puri not to be counted

Kaustubh : If you are home then how many puris ?

hmm.. when nobody is watching ?

then double it :D

actually you are right , that's the reason

when you are with people , we should stop now, people will judge us

Priya : What is the best memory involving food?

Urmin : involving food ????

Urmin : So the best memory involving food is when my mom cooks

my mom is an amazing cook

and my mom is a north indian

dad is maharashtrian

like some people say it's haathon mein hi swaad rehta hai

She can even cook like

gobi and onion together and you will be like wow awesome food

so my mom have these things that she cooks

either rajma chawal

or pakoda wala dahi kadhi & chawal

these are two things are very close to me

and we know this is cooked

either on a sunday or we got some guests at home

my best memory of food has to be , waking up

to the aroma rajma being cooked in cooker

we generally checking is anyone coming ?

tha's the first thing, everybody be like , what's today ?

is someone coming today ?

my mom will be like I just made it

when rajma is cooked we give to our uncle and aunts

it's like biryani for us, honestly

that's like my, that's the best memory I can have about food

I am big fan of kadhi chawal

and I have this thing at home, that

if mom makes kadhi chawal she has to feed me

my mom's hands it makes it

it just adds so much

love and taste it is amazing !

yeah , that's my best memory

Priya : What is comfort food ?

Urmin : for me comfort food is like big tub of

baskin robbins chocolate ice cream

plain chocolate, no Bavarian, no Madagascar

no chip cookies

definite comfort food

or cup of hot chocolate , feels like somebody is hugging you

life is a happy place

Priya : What is the favourite thing to eat in whole world ?

favourite thing in the world is has

to be the dish we make at home

it's called a , Home Coming Dish

like you know you come back from

tiring weekend or trip or when you

had long long day and you don't know what

to do and when we come home we cook something called as metku bhujana

it's a pathare prabhu delicacy .It's basically

a potato curry

again two important things, Oil needs to be floating up, it needs to be red

Priya : Does it have secret spices ?

Urmin : This doesn't have special spice it has pickle spice

so it's really tasty

and it's very easy to make

so no onion , tomato , you just take a big sauce pan

has to be flat from bottom

add oil to eat, add spices

pickle spice, red chilly powder, turmeric

Then you add potato

then sauté potatoes

yummy fry, add water according to consistency, add salt

Cover it .. for about 5-7 minutes while it boils

this is the easiet, this is so close to maggi

Priya : Cook it in two minutes , Urmin : Yeah and

nice steam rice

add curry, and drizzle lemon juice

Priya : It's you are being transported there

Urmin :yeah and don't forget papad

yeah that's like ideal thing to do

we come back from any long day, tiring day, tiring tiring and all that

It's almost like a comfort food also

Priya : What's next for RJ Urmin ?

Urmin : Oh What next for me ? so basically

I am doing lot of thing on radio

on social media, this january

we started of something

called as a rap... basically we wanted to do something

for mumbaikars and take topics

make a not slapstick humour something ...

rap on rikshawala, vadapaav

rap on strugglers

Priya : Last one I saw it was with baba sehgal

Urmin : It was amazing

vada paav is actually staple food

people have vada paav for breakfast , lunch dinner

so we thought of you know

using that and speaking about it

no matter how many variations of vada paav

some people add chhole to vada paav, but that simple vada paav

so baba sehgal was visiting the studio

we told him about this concept

he actually had a song on vada paav himself

Kaustubh : Timing was perfect

Priya : How did this sushi love began ?

For more infomation >> Foodie Talkies | Ft. RJ Urmin - Duration: 33:52.

-------------------------------------------

Вязание крючком. ПЛАТЬЕ. РАЗБОР УЗОРА+СХЕМА+ОПИСАНИЕ - Duration: 33:59.

For more infomation >> Вязание крючком. ПЛАТЬЕ. РАЗБОР УЗОРА+СХЕМА+ОПИСАНИЕ - Duration: 33:59.

-------------------------------------------

FEAR OF FLYING, TURBOLENCE [MOVIE 001] - Duration: 12:01.

Have you ever felt scared to death?

have you ever felt like living in a nightmare that everyone else considers a dream?

Well, I did

Grab some popcorn because today

I'm about to fly after a long long time

So how do we start this thing?

My name is Alex. I'm 24.

i used to play in band

when i was 18

i live by the sea

I'm a music producer this is one of my first son coming out really soon

i'm a huge football fan

I love space exploration

movies about space exploration

movies

trading, finance

maths and physics

are you familiar with Heisenberg's uncertainty principle?

Books

videogames

I really love skateboarding

snowboarding

I love food,

but i'm on a diet

and i love being stupid somethimes

And I love to travel the world

yeah, travel... but

See if you want to travel around your hometown car is the obvious choice

But quite uncomfortable when it comes to long trips

Trains are good

But way too expensive

You see where I'm going right?

Planes yeah, but I never liked flying

i've always been an anxious flyer

But that never stopped me not even once

but on the last five years

Everything has changed

one year later it was time for me to go and scatter my mom's ashes in the place she love the most

a litle island in south italy

that was a short flight

And my strategy was no strategy at all because honestly I thought I had no fear

But we got into some light turbulence and i started growing a little anxiety about flying

And that was the beginning of my phobia

One year later. I was offered to go to New York, and I didn't think twice about it

I said yes

But only way for me to face 10+ hours on a plane was

Ignore my fear

on the return flight we got into some severe turbulence

People started screaming help and started, the airplane started shaking

and actually was holding to my seat praying for the best and I was panicking

That time I sweared to myself that was my last flight ever

Last summer after four years this time for me to go back to that little island

I felt ready, i felt mature enough to handle and overcome that fear

I was watching YouTube videos. I was doing exercises. I was reading stats

that was all good

But useless

you don't cure a disease focusing on the symptoms

You cure disease focusing on the causes of them

so the night pre-flight

I was a little anxious. Shortly after that anxiety became fear

fear became panic

and panic became terror

and by the time morning came

i was

Paralyzed

that was a game over for me

No flight

No Holiday

Nothing

you can pretend

You can travel without airplanes

but that's not true because the whole world now is based around time

and air travel is the closest thing to time travel that we have

i was with

my back against the wall

i thought that that was the end of the run for me

the end of my travel experience

That's what you get when you let your fear take control of your life

But I was missing a little detail

Her name's Sara

she's the real deal

This Video is been released on the day of our second anniversary

We were supposed to go on holiday together for the first time

But my phobia screwed it all

After i saw her cry, i made a promise to her

Right after our january exams.

We would have go on vacation toghether

she was very sad that morning

But she didn't gave up on me

So she started planning ahead and she got me thinking about a little dream I had when I was a kid

Paris

I always dreamed about walking down the champs-elysees

the tourre eiffel

i wanted to visit paris so bad

that was my goal

the i was like:

"Now I just need to overcome this fear. I need a plan" and my plan was divided in five steps

Step number one.

you are not alone

Have you ever seen van halen's "right now" music video?

well,

Right now, there's 1 million people airborne

Right now a fourth of them have some degrees of fear

right now, chances are, you are one of them

it's useless keeping it all for yourself

Be Smart

talk about the way you feel

to The people that cares about you

talk about it to the flight attendants on the day of your flight they're very nice and well trained

To handle situations like yours if you can find a good therapist that can help you through this process

Step number two

Why airplanes fly? How they do it? Why they don't fall out of the sky?

great questions that need an answer

overcome that Misconception that flying is an extraordinary thing

Flying is not a big deal for a lot of people flying in just another day in the office

i'll link in the description some good videos about this topic

What you can do is download a free tracking app, track the flight that you wish to take

or the flight that you have to take

and start getting familiar with that plane with that company

step number 3

stop checking the f****n weather

pilots are well-trained, well-paid, and they won't fly the airplane in unsafe conditions

They are not wishing to die if there's any real danger

They won't let the plane take off from the ground

if you're afraid of turbolence stop for a second and think about this

A lot of people thinks that pilots during turbulence are like this

But the reality they are flying like this

They don't care

The only danger that you can face during turbolence is for you to get bumped around the plane

because you're not locked to your seatbelts

if you're on a bumpy ride on your way home from work

You don't think about it twice but on a airplane It feels dangerous it feels unsafe it feels unusual

it's all normal, it's all safe

Don't worry about it. There's no reason to be afraid actually

and stop believing in air pockets is just vertical wind

step number four

plan for the day

find a good strategy and a good way to relax yourself

yoga relaxation techniques music if you like but for me was all about

Focusing on other things

what you can do is grab your iphone bring your headphones, and isolate yourself

from the envoirment you're in

i downloaded a

Application that allowed me to download my favorite YouTube videos and watch them offline

a good strategy is: download your favourite youtube videos

maybe some video that you never watched don't watch them download them and watch them on the day of your flight

step number five

after all of this

expect fear

Expect anxiety

expect panic

it won't be easy, it won't be fast

You will do it sooner or later you won't defeat your fear sitting on a chair on your bedroom

You need to put yourself in the condition to overcome your fear. You need to defeat it

You know what you're up to. it will show up at any given moment

it will take several years several flights

But you know what?

If you want it you can do it

that's simple as that

Life begins outside your comfort zone

start thinking, you don't need to know how you just need to know why

because travel

travel is a state of mind

Realize you don't have infinite even if you promise yourself that some day

You'll fly again that person won't be the same one you are today

and once you miss a train

it's forever gone

be brave

Remind that a smooth sea never made a skilled sailor

Save some money

start dreaming again

book a window seat

And pack your bags

go to the airport

And accept the fact that should be scared to death

Listen to your favorite song chill out

for A minute don't listen to your feelings just stand up tall, face forward

and board the plane when the time comes

Next thing you know

you're landing in the city of your dreams

You

You

For more infomation >> FEAR OF FLYING, TURBOLENCE [MOVIE 001] - Duration: 12:01.

-------------------------------------------

আপনি কেন অসফল তার কারন || how to achieve success in bangla || success motivational video in bangla - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> আপনি কেন অসফল তার কারন || how to achieve success in bangla || success motivational video in bangla - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

រៀនបកប្រែកាសែតអន្តរជាតិ-Russia expels diplomats from around the world in worsening tensions - Duration: 8:45.

រៀនបកប្រែកាសែតអន្តរជាតិ

For more infomation >> រៀនបកប្រែកាសែតអន្តរជាតិ-Russia expels diplomats from around the world in worsening tensions - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

News Conference: Loyola Chicago & Michigan - Postgame - Duration: 54:22.

For more infomation >> News Conference: Loyola Chicago & Michigan - Postgame - Duration: 54:22.

-------------------------------------------

Diamond & Silk on the debate over the 2020 census - Duration: 4:23.

For more infomation >> Diamond & Silk on the debate over the 2020 census - Duration: 4:23.

-------------------------------------------

20 Signs He Loves You Secretly But He Won't Say - Duration: 5:40.

20 Signs He Loves You Secretly but He Won't Say

Women are actually have more attuned sensor to feel what others feel.

However, it is worth noting that not all women have such capabilities especially if they

get mixed feeling with the guy they are interested in.

however, it is important to know that there are at least 20 signs indicating that he loves

you.

Therefore, you should not have to worry about expressing the feeling that you have.

He probably won't say anything, but he falls for you.

Here is the signs.

#1 - Always smile

Well, it is difficult to know if he likes you because of his smile.

However, you should notice that when he looks at you even though he is so busy with his

work.

#2 - Always listening

You can tell if someone listening through his eyes.

Additionally, you also can check it by listening to his respond.

If his responds make sense or even helpful, there is a huge chance that he listens.

Someone who likes you always listening to you because you are valuable to them.

#3 - Always remembering

In addition to listening to your stories, man who likes you also remembers stories you

tell.

He remembers it all because, he likes it, and it is meaningful for him.

Even though it is difficult to memorize everything, he tries his best.

#4 - Your opinion matters

Even though you are not certified advisor, the man who loves you will always appreciate

your suggestion.

He also tells you that he has followed your suggestion and show the result.

Typically, it results something positive.

#5 - He wants to know your life

Someone who loves you wants to know more about you.

It is basically for understanding and taking care of you better.

Though he won't say anything, he really wants to know you and make you happy.

#6 - Your happiness is his happiness

If you are happy, he is also happy for you.

He will be there to congratulate you first, and he will make sure you smile like that

every day.

#7 - Your sadness is also his sadness

Unfortunately, things just cannot be flawless.

There are difficult times when you are down, and it makes him sad too.

However, he won't say anything rather than giving you a big support that you need.

#8 - Trying to make you laugh

He is trying hard to make you laugh with his jokes even though most of them are not on

point.

However, you can clearly see the effort, and laugh anyway.

#9 - Taking his valuable time to meet you

You are part of his important life, and he wants to make sure he spares his time to put

you into his life.

That is why he always tries to meet you even though he has very tight schedule.

#10 - Staying with you for quite a long time

He likes to spend valuable time with you, and he usually arranges the best time to make

that happens.

He even takes his day off just to match with your schedule so both of you can do something

interesting together.

#11 - He treats you better

Though he never says anything about loving you, he always treats you like he is your

best friend.

However, it just feels so much better than that as far as you can feel.

#12 - No another girl

Typically, man talks about other girls with you and that is because he likes those girls.

However, someone who's interested in you won't talk about anyone else but you.

It is the proven sign that he puts you in priority mode.

#13 - You are the first to be contacted

No matter how the situation is, he only wants to call you first.

The reason is because he considers yourself as someone who can be trusted.

He also believes that you can handle the news as well.

#14 - Using "we"

You are basically the part of him, and he always includes that when he is asked about

himself and you.

#15 - Involving you in a plan

When he plans something, he always want to include you in his plans.

No matter how weird the plan is, he always wants you to be included in his plan because

this world misses its important part without you.

#16 - Alluring you

He always teases you, and you usually don't recognize it probably until you see this video.

He really seems distance but he is always close.

#17 - He talks a lot

Though he is usually quiet, he becomes quite active talker when he is in front of you.

It is possible because you give her energy.

#18 - Noting your special date

Every special date that you have such as birthday, the date you graduated, and others will be

kept in special memory of his own.

He will make sure he gives you surprise at the correct time.

#19 - You will never annoy him

The reason is because he is always ready to help you no matter how the condition is.

Though he hasn't said anything yet, he already considers you as his partner.

#20 - He won't be mad

Someone who truly loves you will not be mad at you.

He understands that there is something wrong that makes you mad, and he tries to fix it

right away.

Well, that's some signs to know that he loves you secretly, even when he won't say anything

to you.

Really cool information isn't it?

I hope you enjoy this short video, if you have something on your mind, please share

your thoughts and experiences in the comments below!

Don't forget to subscribe to our channel and watch all our other amazing videos!

Thanks for watching!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét