Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 30 2018

#101 Franz Returns Pt.2

We can't wait any longer, I'm starting the auto-virtualization.

Ulrich will join us later.

He's on his fourth sleep! - That explains everything, you can start then, Aelita.

Very well, get ready!

I'm on my way.

Hurry Odd!

I can't believe I fell asleep and Odd didn't wake me up!

That little scrawny will see

They're already on Lyoko, I hope they're fine.

Aelita, I know Einstein approved this mission but think with me a little, if you miss the math test you won't be able to do it again.

And lets not forget Jeremie said the exact location of your father in the digital sea might not be in the towers.

So... you have a math test today?

Yes and if I miss I immediately fail the subject.

But then... just go!

Are you out of your mind? I won't leave you by yourselves on Lyoko! What if-

-a monster... What if you devirtualize them and I stay on Lyoko... by myself?

Great, just what we needed now: the good Samaritan of the princess.

Are you crazy or what?

I won't make anyone fail a subject because of me, besides I can protect myself.

If you say so, then fine.

Ulrich, press 'Enter' to devirtualize them.

Done, but since I'm afraid of myself when it's supercomputer related, I'm going to check on them. Hide on the tower until I get back.

This noise... it's a good sign! I-

Hey... Yumi, you're all sweaty what happened to your hair?

Ehm, with some technical difficulties... I managed to get them back, Aelita.

Great! The difficult part is done!

Now you just need to clear the materialization parameters in Configurations > Accessable programs > Mater. Parameters > IFSCL proprieties, materializations and-

-done, easy, right?

Ehm, yeah. Can we just go back to the part you were congratulating me?

Or I can just open the virtual instructions manual for you.

Yeah, that would be great!

It's so weird to see you through a window again.

I'm not used to it anymore. - Aelita? Can you hear me?

Wait a second.

Ulrich, Jeremie is trying to reach me.

Okay. I just finished the virtualization thing, tell him we're heading back to Kadic.

Yes, they just left the factory Jeremie.

Aelita, I hope you're aware that even if your mother saved your father, he was still very weak and-

-and might not have survived the teleportation. Yes.

I... I don't want you to get sad but we can't exclude that option either.

Don't worry, I'm well aware of that.

While I'm glad that there's a tiny chance of Franz being alive, I'm nervous as well.

What? Why?

Well... you trying to find your father's location all by yourself on Lyoko and you know I'm always worried when it comes to your safety!

But I trust you.

That means a lot. Anyway, I'm going to search for data, then.

You are on the tower... the so called "last activated tower" by XANA, that was used to possess William.

'Ah-ãh', I thought it would be a good idea to start here, as it was the activated tower that day.

And it was a great idea, Aelita!

I know. I'm very clever!

Jokes aside, Aelita it's ringing... if something happens PLEASE-

-Contact me as soon as possible.

That's it. Be careful..

Yes, sir!

There's nothing new on this tower, I have to search on another.

Something wrong? Are you okay?

I just finished, teacher!

Yes, everything seems indeed correct! Very well. By the way, did you see Aelita?

She was with a cold so stayed in bed.

what? if she's missing why can't we? I saw her today..

Come on, keep doing the test!

Okay guys, it's been an hour and Aelita doesn't contact me, what if something's wrong and she can't talk to us?

Oh no!! Entering in panic will help!

I know it doesn't...

Jeremie, I think you need to relax a bit.

Exactly. Besides, think positively, after Ms. Hertz class we can all go to the factory if you want.

See? You don't need to worry!

You are right, one more hour left then!

Besides, I wouldn't be worried about Aelita, I bet she's hidden on a tower.

Oh no!!

An activated tower!

Silence!

I said silence!

Nicolas, either you behave or you leave the classroom! - Oh, it's the activated tower signal!

This goes for everyone, I don't want to hear A SOUD. Get it?! - Oh no! I can't believe ths!

There's an activated tower!

In the Ice sector!

We have to go! - Okay!

Can I please go to the enfermery?

Can I take him? - And I as well?

No, you can't! You can even pass out here and I won't even get bothered!

It's always the same with you 3, and put that laptop away before I confiscate it!

Oh no, Aelita! Careful!

Not today, fish face!

Okay, who's in the factory? I recognize Jeremie's voice and you are not him! Who warned me about the Scyphozoa?

There's no time, you have to deactivate the tower! Hurry!

Very well, I'm deactivating the tower, now I wanna know who's there!

Tower deactivated.

Okay. Very well. I am Franz Hopper, your father Aelita, and I am here to help you.

You can't fool me, XANA! My father is in the digital sea!

Very well.

Don't forget to do the homework - Page 147 of the work book.

You can leave. - Finally, let' go guys!

I'm going to put my laptop in the room. Call Yumi.

The verb... Yumi, cellphones in silence mode please!

Sorry, it's my mother!

It's actually your mother? It must be important then.

Nope, it's XANA.

Ehm, my mother isn't feeling that well and asked me to go check on her!

Of course Yumi, I hope everything's alright with your mother. You can leave, go ahead.

Err.. Can I go help her mother as well, it's this time of the month for her you know?

There's another activated tower in the Mountain region. Please, trust me!

Huh? The tower in the Ice sector was deactivated apparently, that's another one!

Sissi, please. I'm in the middle of something important- - SHUT UP AND GET AWAY FROM THIS DOOR. NOW!

Just what I needed!

Jeremie told us to meet here. Where is him? - Yumi and I will go to the factory, search for him!

Sissi, please!

Sorry, Jeremie. You are not allowed to leave this room, XANA has other plans.

No!

Believe me, I'm just heading to the mountain sector because I'm feeling pulsations, not because of you!

Please, believe me!

Enough! I'm going to find the activated tower and you'll disappear just like before!

On your left side, be careful!

Very well.

If you are really my father... how do I get out of here?

Look at your right side.

I'll try to program those things... the vehicles. For now try to get out of there, the kankerlot is getting close to you!

Roger.

Dad, I need you to call Jeremie and the others!

About that vehicle... I need it now!

Princess, you have to jump. Jeremie is the one that created the vehicles, I'm still trying to send them!

I need that vehicle, now!

I think I got it.

It's the overboard. Perfect choice, dad!

Here I go.

Aelita, behind you! Hornets!

They are trying to lead me away from the tower. I need the others, where are they?

Wait! My cellphone is ringing!

Odd and Ulrich must've found Jeremie!

Jeremie is that you? We're heading to the factory!

No, it's not Jeremie. It's Franz Hopper. Aelita is all by herself on Lyoko, she needs your help!

You can't fool me, XANA! If you did something to Aelita you'll suffer.

We're all coming!

I'm telling the truth, Aelita needs you!

XANA used this trick before, give me a proof you're the actual Franz Hopper.

Yumi, it's really my father, it's Franz Hopper. He's helping me getting to the tower but I'm surrounded by hornets!

Very well, we're coming.

So... the famous Franz Hopper is back. I just hope he forgives me for... y'know, throwing his daugher into a deadly sea.

Help me!

Where the hell is he? - Think positively, his room is the last place left to search!

Someone, please... please!! - Is this Jeremie?

Where's Aelita? - She's still on Lyoko, Jeremie.

All by herself this whole time?!

Here we go! - Hurry, Odd!

Perfect.

'Au Revoir'

Wait for me, Odd!

Very well, lets go!

I hope Ulrich's fine dealing with Sissi by himself.

Come on, Einstein! It's Ulrich we're talking about, of course he's going to be fine! Don't worry so much!

You're right.

Aelita, they're going down again, be careful!

I know, dad!

Hello.

Finally you arrived! We were all waiting for you to start the virtualization and help Aelita out.

Dad I need you to devirtualize the overboard!

Whenever you want!

Now!

H-ho-H-How i-is this even possible?! Y-y-you w-were in the digital sea!

Funny, I ask myself the same thing.

You don't know you ended up on Earth?

I woke up in the digital sea and when arising to the surface sector... I was materialized to Earth.

All I know is that it worked. I didn't want to reveal I was alive. I didn't want any of you to be in danger again, but when I arrived here today and saw Aelita with the Scyphozoa.... I had to help her.

I just left the cave.

There's the activated tower!

Dad!

Aelita, behind you!

I need help! Energy Field!

And fast!

Coming, Princess!

Transfer. Ms. Ishiyama.

Transfer, William Dumbar.

Transfer Odd.

Scanner Ms. Ishiyama Scanner Mr. Dunbar. Scanner Mr. Della Robbia

No!

Aelita, no! Virtualization, for all!

I see that you updated their costumes, great idea!

Franz, those formalities are not needed!

So, did you get rid of Sissi?

It wasn't needed. It looks like XANA was just trying to prevent you from coming to the factory, she was asleep in her room.

Aelita is in the tower.

Dad, devirtualize me as soon as I deactivate the tower.

And meet me in the scanners room. If you're there... then you're real.

I'll be waiting...

Very well, princess. I'm going to devirtualize you now. See you in the scanners room!

Very well.

Aelita?

After so long...

I won't miss this moment for nothing in this world!

Dad!

Aelita, I missed you so much...

After 11 years they're finally reunited, I can't believe this!

I always dreamed with this moment!

Always!

I missed you so much!

And I missed you... I was always thinking about you. If someone would find you eventually!

Nothing can destroy this moment!

I can't believe this! XANA was able to repair all the replikas we've destroyed!

All the Replikas came back, all our work lost in a split second!

What happened Jeremie?

XANA was able to repair the supercomputers in the replikas we've destroyed.

All came back and we have new ones as well!

I can't believe this! XANA's way more powerful now!

We got Franz and XANA duplicated his strenght.

For more infomation >> CODE LYOKO - EP101 - Franz Returns Pt.2 - Duration: 22:35.

-------------------------------------------

Secret of Mana Q&A #9 - How has the soundtrack changed? - Duration: 2:21.

How has the soundtrack changed from the original game?

I know each composer has different directions on these arrangements…

How do you feel about it, Mr. Kikuta?

Hmm, yeah… The role it had in the original game,

With parts like that, we kept to the original style when arranging it.

But there's actually a lot of music in Secret of Mana, and since we had people who love the game so much arranging it

we basically told them to do as they liked.

We told them, "When you played the game, the impressions you got,

focus on those memories and make them come to life.

Find the arrangement, the style of music, the selection of instruments

that best expresses your love for this game."

Only the first song, "Fear of the Heavens," was recorded with an orchestra.

In early 2017, as part of the series' 25th anniversary celebrations, we held our first orchestral concert.

Since we already had that in place, we managed to get them to let us record them playing "Fear of the Heavens."

That's actually what I really wanted.

Having it arranged by Ms. Sachiko Miyano

I was able to tell her what I wanted done,

and we had a lot of similar ideas regarding the orchestration.

She really got me and brought what I wanted to life.

So I'm really happy with the arrangement of the opening.

I listen to it and think, "Yep, that's exactly what I wanted to do."

I'm really glad you were able to make it a reality.

It was so much fun for me.

Available now

For more infomation >> Secret of Mana Q&A #9 - How has the soundtrack changed? - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

GRANDE AMSTERDAM | Travel Diary (sott ita) - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> GRANDE AMSTERDAM | Travel Diary (sott ita) - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

VIBRAÇÃO É O QUE SOMOS (importante ensinamento) Saint Germain - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> VIBRAÇÃO É O QUE SOMOS (importante ensinamento) Saint Germain - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

இந்த மாதிரி சைக்கிள்கள உங்க வாழ்நாள்ல பாத்திருக்க மாட்டீங்க | Weirdest Bicycles In The World |TAMIL - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> இந்த மாதிரி சைக்கிள்கள உங்க வாழ்நாள்ல பாத்திருக்க மாட்டீங்க | Weirdest Bicycles In The World |TAMIL - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Dasoju Sravan Slams KCR Govt over CAG Report on Telangana Govt Failures | Raj News - Duration: 5:24.

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Dasoju Sravan Slams KCR Govt over CAG Report on Telangana Govt Failures | Raj News - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG] ぷよぷよクロニクル 通リーグ ...  20先のバトルを頼みます!! - Duration: 39:18.

For more infomation >> [ENG] ぷよぷよクロニクル 通リーグ ...  20先のバトルを頼みます!! - Duration: 39:18.

-------------------------------------------

5 narzędzi do cosplay u,których POTRZEBUJESZ! / Tools you NEED! - Duration: 14:00.

Hello everyone! Its Shappi

its so good to see you back here guys!

What is up! How its going

anything new?

Nothing much here

i didnt record much for a while now

Ive launched my Patreon

nothing new huh!

No, but in all seriousness, I did have a break from talking videos

I needed a break, I had a few urgent projects to finish

Mei to finish IEM Katowice costume to finish

and i also need some time to record and edit those videos

its at least few hours for one video

soo yeah, i had to disappear for a sec

and recently I was also a bit discouraged with new Youtube rules

my channel is small, i upload once a week tops

which is too little for Youtube, im not its partner anymore

no penny comes from the advertisment

honestly its not like i earn millions from YT

last year Ive earned...20 dollars?

but every penny counts

it gave me motivation to record beacuse Im raising money for a new camera

right now I record with vlog camera which has fisheye and poor quality

the closeups with it on costume details sucks

and i want to produce better content, better videos for you

on our FB group, Shapchat, where i publish more than on my page

backstage material, thoughts and questions

ive shared with you my frustration about it and so many people recommended Patreon

Im not sure when I will publish this video but as I record my Patreon is launched

We are rasing money right now!

You add penny to penny and we get... Camera!

i hope we can make it in some time !

Please dont feel pressured to do so! I dont expect much from this platform

Its more about that if you like what i do

my costumes, videos, tutorials

and you have spare 5 dollars , you can always join in

i will be very gratefull!

Also, my Patrons see everything first!

Full photoshoots, full videos , we pick together

new costumes or subjects of videos so its cool to be in this group!

if you dont have financial situation to join in, no problem!

im very gratefull that you watch me anyway!

the only that I can suggest is to share my videos with your friends

Maybe I can earn a few subscriptions and YT algorithm will notice

that channel is worth supporthing!

If you are a patron already, thank you so much for your help! Heart to you <3

Thank you !!

Patreon is a great motivation for me to work hard

so the videos and costumes are created every month

its a kick in a butt called WORK!

So jump in! Pictures, videos, derps, evprints!

Everything! I will leave links down below

lets finally get to the video

recently Ive decided that I want to start a consistent series on my channel

so why not to talk about 5 most important cosplay things?

I will try to talk about eveyrthing, tools, wig stuff, make up, how to survive a con

anything i think of

so lets go! Today i will tell you about 5

most usefull and needed cosplay tools

for 9 years of making costumes ive been working with various tools

from the most basic as screwdriver and scizzors, to things such as welding torch

but there is one thing that i do not imagine making costumes without

holy grail for cosplayers who finish their costumes night before the con

we dont know what sleep is, yep, i am guilty of that too

one and only lads and gents

HOT GLUE GUUUN

hot glue is one of the most usefull

glues to make costumes

it will glue 99% of things together

you can use it to wigs, armors, even can glue fabrics

but i beg you, dont glue fake leather with it, it always ends up miserably destroyed

hot glue dosent stick to that

i think its one of the most needed tool

when it comes to making cosplay costumes

its super easy to use, but be carefull with your fingers

glue is very hot so its easy to get burned

just be a bit carefull with it

wait untill the glue cools down

the glue sticks are quite cheap, you can buy a bulk bag of it and it will be very cheap

guns like it cost diffrently

it can be one dollar in chineese strore , like this small one

it was one dollar

up to 30 dollars for a really good one

mine, which i use every day, brand Pattex

was about 15 dollars

its workig great, second gun from this brand, Ive killed the first one

but with my intesivity of usage, its still good! It worked for 2 years

I suggest paying a bit more and getting good tool

of course you can buy the cheaper one

but for example, the same as this one im holding

it EXPLODED when i plugged it to the power

it was scary

i thought i will burn hotel room

but it wasnt that bad, i survived! hotel as well

SO pay more, get better quality

15 dollars is fine

Next tool, without which i cannot imagine my life

especially now in the thermoplastic times, will be Heat Gun!

when im trying to explain what tool is that, i just say " buffed hair dryer"

this tool produces stream of very hot air

which can heat up some plastics, thermoplastics,

eva foam, worbla

deco art, whatever we want

i often use it to heat up pcv pipes

so i can shape it

or making glue dry faster

but i keep it far from glue! just so its hot around it!

it works, wood glue dries fast ;D

you can use it for everything that requires hot air for project

you can also heat up a cold hamburger from mac donalds

when your roommate forgot to pay gas bills

and you have no gas, no oven, and you are hungry

yep, ive did that

true story bro, first year of college

dont be that student, PAY YOUR BILLS

i think that good heat gun will cost about 10 - 20 dollars

mine was 15 usd, got it in Castorama

some of you may ask, do i really need this tool?

i have a strong hair dryer

and i can use gas burner to bend pipes

of course, you can!

but with this tool is faster, more efficient, heat is spreaded more evenly

you wont burn it in one place

and with using hairdryer, no matter how strong, you will soend ages trying to heat it up

ive tried!

the same as with hot glue, be carefull with the hot parts

gloves would be wise to put on

to work with plastics or hot worbla

the tip of the tool is hot

next up!

This tool comes from this situation when you think that you dont really need it

but when you get it, your life changes and you dont know how youve worked without it!

im talking about dremel

i cannot live without, at workshop or at home

those multitools have a lot of tips to use

we get sanding tips, tips to cut, screw, polish, anything

there is lots of things you can do with dremel

i use it the most to sand down eva foam, worbla,resin cut plastic

they are too hard to cut with knife or saw sometimes

but lets not talk too much about it now beacuse ive made a whole video about my dremel before

i talk all about it there, i will leave link to it in the cards, up there

i also recommend getting belt sanders which are great with flat surfaces

dremels are super usefull but with sanding every time your hand trips you can leave an ugly mark on flat surface

be carefull with fingers, i also recommend getting more expensive dremel

i know that the cheaper ones are tempting

but the cheap dremel tools usually have very weak part for holding the tips

ive seen how the cutting tips fly from cheap dremel in the room

if you get that in the face... omg i dont want to see it

you will need some safety googles, you can even use sunglasses but its always better to get safe, checked googles from diy store

im using dremel 3000

its great, totally fine for my cosplay needs

it costed in a set , about 90 usd

it depends how many tips you get in the set

next tool that im using in more projects than Ive imagined when i got it is burning tool

it has this metal stick which gets really hot

before heating it up, you can change the tips in it

and the tips make it so special!

there are plenty of tips you can use to diffrent parts of the costume and techniques

besides burning the patters in leather, wood, foam, worbla etc

i also like to use it to make holes in hard plastic ( to not make noise in the night)

i also cut plexi glass with it

ovearall when its night and i dont want to make noise

the cutting tip is great for it

you can also burn the edges of poliester materials which will melt and not loose threads anymore

you can also use it as emergency soldiering tool but of course just getting the real one will be smarter

its only about 8 dollars

and the amount of times it saved my butt in cosplay making, limitless!

the same as with hot glue and heat gun, be carefull with the metal parts!

dont even try to touch it when its working, even if its 15 min after youve unplugged it, be carefull!

this metal holds heat very long

you will get burned badly

time for the last tool

its a must have in costume making

no matter if you ar emaking huge ball gown or armor set

every cosplayer should have one, and its sewing machine!

here! its my baby

i cannot imagine making any costume without it

of course you can sew by hand but its usually a horror - messier and more uneven than with sewing machine

with clothing costumes we just sew the clothes, with armors you can sew some belts or cape

my machine is very basic from Silvercrest

its enough for me, it has some diffrent stiching opton

its good with most of the materials, cannot really fake leather but i cannot expect too much from it untill i get a better one

its quite cheap, mine was about 90 usd

they are quite often in plish supermarkets so its wise to get it when its on sale!

its not only good for cosplay but also in your home life!

some time ago ive seen a video about this box in your machine

the one when you usually keep threads

this one

i always thought its for sewing accessories

but i saw that peple keep candies in it while sewing

gotta try omg ;D every day you learn

and thats all folks! My 5 most usefull tools in cosplay

if youa re a begginer, this tools should be all enough for you

most of them you can get in DIY shops, on Amazon or Ebay

its easy to buy them!

i cannot work without them

and i hope that ive helped you with this video

let me know if you liked this format! I have plenty of ideas for more episodes

i can still make it :)

i will tell you what is necessary to make wigs, cosplay make ups,but what else?

let me know what you want to hear about!

in the meantime i encourage you to see more of my videos

or subscribe to my channel!

thank you very much for listening to me today and I hope to see you very soon! Bye! :)

For more infomation >> 5 narzędzi do cosplay u,których POTRZEBUJESZ! / Tools you NEED! - Duration: 14:00.

-------------------------------------------

Shoot Film: Voigtländer Vitoret - Duration: 14:42.

For more infomation >> Shoot Film: Voigtländer Vitoret - Duration: 14:42.

-------------------------------------------

[Playoff] YG vs GAM Highlight Game 2 [VCS Xuân 2018] Young Generation vs Gigabyte Marines - Duration: 7:17.

For more infomation >> [Playoff] YG vs GAM Highlight Game 2 [VCS Xuân 2018] Young Generation vs Gigabyte Marines - Duration: 7:17.

-------------------------------------------

THE MOVIE TAG [CC] - Duration: 12:02.

Hey guys! What's up? It's Lainey and today I'm doing the Movie Tag. There are a lot

of movie tags on YouTube that I found. I found one that I thought was the best

one, but I'm not gonna be doing all the questions because there was a lot. I talk

about how much visual media really inspires me with my writing. I have done

the TV Tag already, so I can that link that up above. I just love movies. I am a

huge movie goer. My DVD collection is about as insane as my book collection.

Now I'm not like, a deep artistic indie person that loves like the deep

meaningful movies. I tend to go for like the action movies and the horror movies.

So if it looks like a lot of the movies that I'm mentioning are considered "bad"

movies, I do not give a shit. I go into a movie for the experience. So I tend to

like movies that have a lot of expression. With that disclaimer, let's

get started. Question number one is your favorite movie of all time and I cannot

pick a favorite movie of all time. I have favorite movies within different genres.

So I thought I would pick three movies that are my favorite in each of like, the

genres. Let's just get it right out of the gate about how much I love trash

movies, is going to be Fast Five, which is the fifth installment of The Fast and

the Furious franchise. This is my favorite franchise of all time. Fast Five

is my favorite because that's when we're more introduced into the heist aspect of

the franchise. My second favorite movie of all time is also another trash

movie considered by some standards, and that is going to be The Mummy. The 1999

version. I've talked about The Mummy so many times on my channel, so this should

not be a surprise if you are a longtime subscriber. My third favorite movie is

going to be coming from the crime genre and that is going to be The Town which

is... ooh, I love that movie. Question number two is your favorite scene from your

favorite movie. So I have three favorite movies that I mentioned. My favorite

scene in Fast Five is during the train heist, which is towards the beginning of

the movie. The part where Brian is on the back of the Corvette, they're going too

fast but can't like, stop safely, so they just like, dive straight over the

cliff. The scene itself is pretty good because the

music kind of dies off. They have to jump out of the Corvette. My soul ascends. I'll

sometimes rewind that scene while I'm watching it, just to rewatch it again. My

favorite scene in The Mummy is kind of hard. A lot of moments that I like. I have

two. One is like, a more loud scene and the second one is more of a quiet scene. The

loud scene is when they're on the boat that's trying to take them to Hamunaptra,

Rick kind of goes in to save Evie and he pulls her out of her room and... on fire

and everything and she's like, "Oh shit, like, I need the map," and then he like,

grabs her and he's like, "I'm the map." I love that scene and then the quieter

scene that I like is also between them is when they're actually at Hamunaptra

and he gives her like, archaeology tools and he's like, so shy and awkward about

it. I love that scene. And then my favorite scene in The Town has got to be

the nun heist. That--I just think is amazing and like, my favorite part of

that scene is when they're switching their cars and there's a Boston police officer on

like, duty and he sees them. It's like a silent conversation between the robbers

and the police officer that he looks away and, "I'm pretending I'm not seeing

this." Just because he wants... self-preservation, I like that. Question

number three is your favorite actor and actresses. This is hard because I like a

lot of people. I go to movies because I like the actor, but my favorite actress

has got to be Rachel McAdams. Long standing, I have been ride or die for

her pretty much since I saw her in Mean Girls which is what? 2003/2004? Yeah.

I've been a longtime fan of her and then my favorite actor it's hard. Like of

course I like want to say Leonardo DiCaprio but I also really like Mark

Wahlberg and as crazy as he is, I love Tom Cruise's movies, I just don't...

I'm not the hugest fan of him. Question number four is most annoying

actor and actress and I actually have two actresses I just like do not like and

that is going to be... and I know a lot of people gonna hate me for this, but I

don't like Emma Stone and I don't like Anna Kendrick. If I'm seeing more than one

Anna Kendrick movie in a year, that's too many. Question number five is your

favorite director. I definitely don't go for directors.

Like I'm never like, "Ooh, that director's really good, I gotta see

his next movie." If I had to go on like, the most movies I own of a single

director in my collection, it's obviously gonna be Christopher Nolan. I own

like, a lot of his movies and I love his movies. Question number six is your

favorite guilty pleasure film. I can't pick one. Like, it's me. So I picked four

of my favorite guilty pleasure films. These are movies that I'll see several

times throughout the year. I can quote a lot of these movies verbatim just

because I've seen them so many times and that is, Cruel Intentions, Spice World,

Crossroads, and Chasing Liberty. I'm also gonna include She's The Man in there

because I love She's The Man. Question number seven is your favorite tearjerker.

Pretty much any movie will make me cry. I kind of realized this about myself when

I cried during Click. Two movies I own that I always cry when I watch them, that

are considered kind of tearjerker movies, are The Time Traveler's Wife and PS I

Love You. Question number eight is character from a movie that scares you.

So I've been terrified since I was 13 of The Grudge. Oh... mmm... she gave me nightmares.

She's the reason why throughout middle school I never slept underneath my

covers. I slept on top my covers with a blanket. If you've seen The Grudge, you

know why. Why did I do this when I was younger? I've seen the American version

and I've seen the Japanese version of The Grudge. I think it's in both movies they

do this, where one of the characters gets killed because she's underneath the

covers and she's scared and then she sees something coming up through her bed.

She peeks into her covers and sees the grudge's face right there and then the

grudge like, sucks her and pulls her underneath forever. I don't know where

they go, but I never wanted to go to wherever they went. So I always slept on

top my covers. And then recently another character that I'm really scared of,

and it wasn't even that scary of a movie, but the character was scary and that was

Diana in Lights Out. I'm just thinking of those scenes and I get like,

freaked out because she's a character-- she's a horror character that travels

through like the dark parts, like the shadows and everything so like, I sleep

with my doors open at night. Sometimes when I look out and into my

hallway and it's dark, I kind of freaked out because I'm like, "Is Diana out there?"

Even though I know she's not, but it's still like your mind plays tricks on you.

Question number nine is a movie you love that everybody hates. I have two movies here

and one of them is a booktube one that everybody hates

that I love and the second one is kind of just like, everybody thinks it's bad,

but I still love it. First one's gonna be Vampire Academy and I actually loved

this movie. It got so much hate and I just think that it didn't maybe come out

at the right... the right time? I have it on DVD and I've seen it since like five or

six times since I came out. And the second one when I was looking at my DVD

collection, I decided to choose Van Helsing, which starred Hugh Jackman. That

one kind of got panned and was like, really hated, but I really loved it. But I

tend to love those kind of movies. Question number 10 is a movie you hate

that everybody loves. This is hard for me because I just like... I don't know. I

couldn't think of any movies that I really hated that everybody loved, but I

was recently home at my parents one weekend and my mom was watching The

Shining because it was on TV, so I kind of sat down and watched it with her and I

really didn't like it. I didn't understand... I didn't understand it at all.

But I know The Shining is very well loved. I wouldn't say I hated it, I just

didn't think it was scary and I didn't think it was very good.

Favorite animated film? I had to choose two, I couldn't choose one. First one is

going to be Aladdin, which is my favorite Disney movie of all time. I love a lot of

Disney movies, but Aladdin always holds a special place in my heart. Jasmine's my

favorite Disney Princess and, yeah. My other favorite animated movie is going

to be Anastasia. I mean, come on. I remember seeing Anastasia in theaters.

I like was obsessed with the soundtrack, I started calling my Nana, "Grandmama" for

like, a solid year after I saw that movie. That movie very much influenced my real

life. Question 13 is your favorite actor or actress crush. I have a lot of crushes

that I have. I tend to like a lot of people. So I kind of narrowed it down to

like my old faves and my currents. For the actresses my girl crushes are obviously

going to be Rachel McAdams. I also really have a girl crush on Zoe Saldana.

Classically, I love Gemma Arterton, because she just looks gorgeous. I wish I

look like her. For the actors, recently fell re-in love with Chris Pine because

I've always loved him, but then after Wonder Woman I feel like everybody just

was like, whoa you're very cute. Also Tom Hardy has been an oldie for me, I've

loved Tom Hardy for a very long time. Definitely Idris Elba, he's so sexy

fine. Cillian Murphy because he's like, creepy hot.

Last one is also like, my oldest crush in the book, it's definitely

gonna be Mark Wahlberg. I love him. Question 14 is your favorite movie

villain. I don't want to be basic and say Heath Ledger as the Joker, so I won't, but

I recently, not too long ago, re-watched the animated version, the Disney version,

of The Hunchback of Notre Dame and holy crap, I forgot how fucking scary Frollo

was. Rewatch that movie as an adult and you're gonna be like, shook by how much

Disney got away with. That was one of my favorite movies growing up, but I never

like got any of the things that I picked up on when I was an adult.

Frollo is like, the scariest type of villain. He's the, I think personally, he's

the best Disney villain because he's human and he's a person in power. You can

try to fight me on this, I think his Disney villain song "Hellfire"

is the best Disney villain song in the history of Disney. Question 15 is what

movie surprised you the most? Thor Ragnarok. I did not want to see it. Thor

is my least favorite Avenger. I've only seen the first Thor movie once, and

that was in theaters. And then I never wanted to see Thor Dark World so I never

saw it. By happenstance, I ended up in Thor

Ragnarok and I was like so surprised by how much I loved it. It's my favorite

Marvel movie I've seen and I've seen all of them. And I never thought I would ever

say that. The next question is if you could go back in time and marry an actor

from "back then" who's now old, who would it be? The one that I'm choosing is

actually still alive and I still think he's sexy fine as an old man and that

it's going to be, Michael Keaton. I have such an old man crush on Michael Keaton.

I think it was because when I was like, I don't know, seven or eight? When I saw the

the 1989 Batman. I mean he was Bruce Wayne and then when he was Bruce Wayne

again in Batman Returns like, I was in love with him. And the last question is

what was the first movie you remember seeing in theaters? The first movie I

remember seeing in theaters was Toy Story, but I have a funnier story about another

movie I saw in theaters when I was really young. So my uncle wanted to take

me to a movie one day. So I wanted to see George of the Jungle. He said, "Okay let's go

to George of the Jungle." What I didn't know was that they had brought

back the Star Wars movies, the original trilogy to theaters. My uncle is a huge

Star Wars fan. Must not have been paying attention to the movie tickets that he

was purchasing. I'm expecting to see George of the Jungle. So we're in the

theater, right? And I'm like expecting George of the Jungle to come up and Star

Wars starts, and it's Return of the Jedi which of course I've seen. So I've seen

all of them because of him. Return of the Jedi is my favorite Star

Wars movie, but I was like, so confused. I didn't realize he knew what he was doing.

I kept like, whispering to him. I'm like, "This isn't the right movie, we're in the

wrong theater." He's like, "Shh. You know, it's okay, it's

okay, let's just watch." He loves to tease me. That was classic

Uncle Bob. That's it for the movie tag, I wanted to share my love for movies for a

while. I thought this would be a great way to do that. My name is Lainey, I make

videos every Monday and Friday on mostly books and writing, but I hope you guys

have a really great day and I'll see you guys very soon. Bye!

For more infomation >> THE MOVIE TAG [CC] - Duration: 12:02.

-------------------------------------------

Clever Uses for Newspaper Around the House - Easy Does It - HGTV - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> Clever Uses for Newspaper Around the House - Easy Does It - HGTV - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

Supernatural 13x17 Promo "The Thing" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Supernatural 13x17 Promo "The Thing" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Самые распространенные возражения, возражения часть жизни - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> Самые распространенные возражения, возражения часть жизни - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Sleeping Dogs #24 - Đột nhập và giải cứu các cô gái bị bắt cóc | ND Gaming - Duration: 25:07.

For more infomation >> Sleeping Dogs #24 - Đột nhập và giải cứu các cô gái bị bắt cóc | ND Gaming - Duration: 25:07.

-------------------------------------------

Scattered showers today, this evening - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> Scattered showers today, this evening - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

Atlanta 2x06 Promo "Teddy Perkins" (HD) - Duration: 0:21.

NARRATOR: Thursday.

Hello?

Hmm.

[electrical static]

NARRATOR: Atlanta, "Robbin' Season" Thursday at 10:00 only

on FX and FXNOW.

For more infomation >> Atlanta 2x06 Promo "Teddy Perkins" (HD) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Ключевая ошибка тарологов! Гадание на картах Таро для начинающих | Русская Школа Таро. - Duration: 5:21.

For more infomation >> Ключевая ошибка тарологов! Гадание на картах Таро для начинающих | Русская Школа Таро. - Duration: 5:21.

-------------------------------------------

Young Sheldon 1x17 Promo "Jiu-Jitsu, Bubble Wrap and Yoo-Hoo" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

For more infomation >> Young Sheldon 1x17 Promo "Jiu-Jitsu, Bubble Wrap and Yoo-Hoo" (SUB ITA) - Duration: 0:21.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Unbox "3ce" Full Box Of Makeup Sutff! - Duration: 16:37.

Hi guys

Today...ok so I didn't vlog this but

I went to Korea and Bali, Indonesia recently

After I got back

I jetlagged,

and also as you can see I got tanned as well! That's why I look bronzed

So today

since we weren't here for a while

We're gonna hang out with Ollie, Lizzie, Jenny, and Chris!

We decided to go to this...tea house?

Josh says he also need to film some stuff so

I think we went here when we dated back in the days...(2014)

Anyway

Today, really unintentionally,

I'm doing a one branded makeup

Can't believe i'm doing this!

I was actually surprised because

they sent me a full set of make up

TBH..I already unboxed them and tried them twice lol

BUT I re-packeged them all again for y'all

and that's because

I recently watched a unboxing video(I watch those stuff all the time)

this guy is a daily vlogger,

and he always like,

opens up gifts, or stuff that brands send him

and when he opens them..

I feel this SATISFACTION!

I know it is not mine, but just watching stuff getting unboxed is so...satisfying!

So I wanted to maybe, give you some satisfaction?

and re-boxed all of them!

So this one is: 3CE Studio Foundation

THE SATISFACTION OF NEW THINGS

I already applied lotion and stuff

after washing my face

Imma take off the mirror sticker

the most satisfactory one...

Ahhh i love it!

The foundation...is honestly too pale for me

ummm..I actually removed the sticked and then re-sticked it lol

For you guys! For satisfaction!

Ohhh i like

i like

It's super bright isn't it

My skin color-

and the foundation's color

I know that some of you guys don't like that I don't look straight to the lenses when I film

and that I should look at the camera.

When I film I have to watch this screen right here

and you know,

a lot of times the camera can't focus in one area most of the time

so I gotta tap as I watch it

That's why it became a habit to look at it

I'm guessing that the reason why they sent me all of these stuff

even though I only chose two products, is because they want me to apply all of them

so that's what I'll do! How fun

also, you guys know that

i have little eyebrow hair

so before going to Bali

I didn't want to worry about how my eyebrow looked

and did micro-blading semi permanent tattoo on them!

I also did semi permanent eyelash extension but it didn't last long because I kept swimming and surfing

The eyelashese are gone but

i'm really satisfied with these

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét