Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Chief, we have a situation

Get pranked

For more infomation >> [FNAF\SFM] April fools Day Special Alternate ending - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Skidoo Kid's Message 2 youtube 4K - Duration: 1:10.

Hey, what's up, I'm Secret Agent 23 Skidoo,

and I'm a writer and a Grammy winning hip hop musician and lyricist.

That means I really love music AND I really love WORDS!

Words and ideas paint the world that you live in, and

music gives that world a funky soundtrack.

And that's why music and reading are symbiotic,

that means the more you read, the smarter you get,

and the better you can understand the music you like

and like it even more!

Then, the more music you listen to, and the more you understand it,

and the smarter you get, which makes it more fun to read!

It's a circle that never has to stop,

because there's so much awesome music

and so many great books in the world!

And guess what?

This summer, your local library has some great new programs and activities

that can bring a bunch of awesome music

AND great books straight to YOU! That's why Libraries Rock!

And that's why this summer you should take some time to go explore your library,

and yourself - through reading, music and maybe even writing some songs!

Give it a shot, why not? Peace!

For more infomation >> Skidoo Kid's Message 2 youtube 4K - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

QUICK UPDATE - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> QUICK UPDATE - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

[FNAF\SFM] Easter special - Duration: 3:32.

Don't you have your own pizza place to spend easter at?

Thot

Comedy in 2018

Don't you have anything better to do than to stand around and look miserable like freddy's always do?

Disrespect

Monsterous rambling

Intense monsterous rambling

Dying

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MA SPAGHETT

GO HOME TO YOUR-A HOUSE

gental pats

Why is everyone so aggressive on Easter and what's with these guys?

Especially the Kermit wanna be frog over there

OH YEAH

He touch me

Anger

I think Freddy this needns to be a lesson in forgiving and forgetting

Anger intensifies

That little jerk

Happiness

Sadness

Honestly I didn't feel like animating

Pat

Pat

Hey kids get in my van for some free candy

Its Easter candy cadet

We are closed

There are no children here

Oh

Okay, I will just go and cry my non-existent feelings away for not being included in the custom night

What about your truck?

You're building, your truck.

I notice we are missing a lot of people

I notice, that this special has nothing to do with easter. So here is an easter egg

Also, whats up with him?

Shooked

Just ignore him

So how should we end this special?

Usually, Someone will come bursting through the door and we get captured.

I wonder why

Again

Really

Oh no

Hey folks viewer mail time again, oh here's one from sally age 14

Dear pig aren't you interrupting the story at the most suspenseful part?

Well the answer is yes sally

Yes I am

Keep those cards and letters coming!

I Need a vacation

For more infomation >> [FNAF\SFM] Easter special - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Skidoo Kid's Message 1 youtube 4K - Duration: 1:07.

Yo, what's up? I'm Secret Agent 23 Skidoo.

I'm a writer, a musician and a rapper,

and I even won a Grammy last year

for my latest album of Family Style Hip Hop!

It's called "Infinity Plus One",

and it's partially about traveling through space

and checking out extraterrestrial civilizations!

You want to know how I got interested in all that crazy stuff in the first place?

I'll tell you how'books, books and a bunch more books!

Science fiction stories and great books about adventure

and reading a whole lot of

weird ideas that stretched my brain

until I could write my own crazy stories and then put them to music!

I've always loved going to libraries,

because they're like zoos full of strange new ideas

that you can walk around and check out!

Especially in the summer when it's hot

and you got all the time in the world,

the library is always cool and always ready to make you a better thinker!

You walk in, chill out, and when you leave, you're an even smarter person.

That's why Libraries Rock!!!

And that's why I'll be checking out some more crazy books this summer,

that's for sure! Peace!!

For more infomation >> Skidoo Kid's Message 1 youtube 4K - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

Skidoo 30 youtube 4K - Duration: 0:31.

When you're thinking about something fun to do this summer

Remember two things:

Number one: Libraries Rock!

You want to have fun with some new music, new apps,

new stories, movies, games activities and friends?

The library's got you.

And number two: it's all FREE!

Every weekday the summer reading program is poppin'

And we're waiting for you to join us.

So come on, get down to your local library and join the fun,

cause number one: Libraries Rock!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét