Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Ladies and gentlemen

DJ Bazooka

and DJ Benzenn here,

with today's greatest hits.

From a time of music without borders,

a free DLC has come to take your breath away.

Ventisca Productions

In collaboration with the Vela Candente Miner's Guild,

and a couple of dudes from Mar Sara.

Turn your Hearthstone experience into cumbia nirvana.

Dance to the tune of great hits

such as: The card of Love

Because all decks need a card

that goes directly to the face.

Don´t toss me your aggros, your pirates,

or your control.

Let's dance.

Also, let me remind you,

Since you Left me,

I see only Darkness...

But you know what?

I bring the justice of the grave.

Let's watch the apocalypse

and witness the dance of the dead.

I spent Ten Thousand Years Without You...

But don't try to heal my broken heart,

because I AM MY SCARS,

and my destiny

is my own.

Ready your mana

and enter a completely new dimension.

Exclusive content on L.P. record,

CD, and Cassette.

Available now where the gods of salsa dance.

Just dial the number shown on screen...

And make history!

Offer is valid in Azeroth, Outland, Icecrown,

Fargodeep Mine, The Tavern, and Shadowmoon Valley.

Prolonged exposure to this DLC may cause

crazy feet, loose hip, dance party, loss of mana,

turn passing, and candlelit nights.

Restrictions apply by edict of King Togwaggle.

Daniel, let the dog out!

For more infomation >> Kobolds y Catacumbias - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

#PRAY IT DOESN'T RAIN | Homelessness in Oxford - Duration: 47:07.

For more infomation >> #PRAY IT DOESN'T RAIN | Homelessness in Oxford - Duration: 47:07.

-------------------------------------------

''Well, Then We're Brothers!'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 25:01.

**TIME TO GET PAID**

((MANDARIN)) Are you Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) Are both of you Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) I mean are you guys Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) From Fujian, huh?

((MANDARIN)) Both of you are from Fujian?

((MANDARIN)) From where?

Anhui

((MANDARIN)) Oh yea

((MANDARIN)) I can speak Mandarin and Cantonese

((MANDARIN)) You look Fujianese

((MANDARIN)) He looks like a Fujianese, right?

((MANDARIN)) Oh my God...

((MANDARIN)) You're also from Anhui?

((MANDARIN)) I'm from Shanxi

((MANDARIN)) You guys are at...

((MANDARIN)) How come you can speak Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) Did you study in China or something?

((MANDARIN)) No

((MANDARIN)) I just like to study other languages

((MANDARIN)) Awesome

((MANDARIN)) This is my hobby

((MANDARIN)) Then are you a student at Kent or?

((MANDARIN)) No, I live in Akron, but...

((MANDARIN)) I'm not a student now. I'm a teacher

((MANDARIN)) Private teacher

((MANDARIN)) Awesome

((MANDARIN)) I teach Japanese, Chinese...

((MANDARIN)) Did I scare you?

((MANDARIN)) That's awesome though

((MANDARIN)) Are you guys relatives?

((MANDARIN)) What?

((MANDARIN)) Relatives

((MANDARIN)) No

((MANDARIN)) Where classmates

((MANDARIN)) What's your major?

((MANDARIN)) Computer

((MANDARIN))You?

((MANDARIN)) How do you say that in Chinese?

((MANDARIN)) I know

((MANDARIN)) What's your name?

((MANDARIN)) What's your name?

((MANDARIN)) My American name is Moses

((MANDARIN)) But my Chinese name is mouse

((MANDARIN)) Mouse?!

((MANDARIN)) Nickname

((MANDARIN)) but I'm the year of that cock

((MANDARIN)) So you were born in 1993?

((MANDARIN)) Therefore you are the year of the cock

((MANDARIN)) I am 1981

((MANDARIN)) My birthday was just last week

((MANDARIN)) This month

(MANDARIN)) I was born...

((MANDARIN)) I'm also the year of the cock

((MANDARIN)) You are 12 years older than me

((MANDARIN)) Oh yea?

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) That's so cool!

((MANDARIN)) I was born 1993

((MANDARIN)) You are 1981

((MANDARIN)) Then we are both brothers

hahahaha

((MANDARIN)) Nice to meet you

''Mommy''

((MANDARIN)) Hello everyone

((MANDARIN)) What's up

((MANDARIN)) Is this your brother?

((MANDARIN)) Is he your brother?

((MANDARIN)) Your brother?

((MANDARIN)) Do you have others?

((MANDARIN)) It seems that the whole family is here today

((MANDARIN)) Right, the whole family

((MANDARIN)) Mom

((MANDARIN)) That's my mom, father and my younger sister

((MANDARIN)) Don't be shy

((MANDARIN)) She's shy

((MANDARIN)) Thank you

((MANDARIN)) What's up?

((MANDARIN)) OK

((MANDARIN)) Orange juice

((MANDARIN)) Orange juice

((MANDARIN)) We say ''cheng2 zhi1''

((MANDARIN)) How is business today?

((MANDARIN)) It's OK

((MANDARIN)) A bit busy

((MANDARIN)) Because it's the weekend. Today is Saturday

((MANDARIN)) Yes, it's Saturday

((MANDARIN)) People mountain people sea ''It's crowded

((MANDARIN)) Nah, it's not that busy

((MANDARIN)) Your husband?

((MANDARIN)) My husband

((MANDARIN)) Your younger brother

((MANDARIN)) What's up

((MANDARIN)) I can

((MANDARIN)) Very good

((MANDARIN)) Awesome

((MANDARIN)) Better than you? how is that possible?

((MANDARIN)) And he can speak a lot of other Asian languages

((MANDARIN)) Why did you say that I was better than you?

((MANDARIN)) Cantonese..

((MANDARIN)) Vietnamese..

((MANDARIN)) Why did you say that?

((MANDARIN)) Why did you say that I was better than you?

((MANDARIN)) You're better than me

((MANDARIN)) How come?

((MANDARIN)) I mean...why you do you feel like that?

((MANDARIN)) She told me that you can speak a lot of languages

((MANDARIN)) Yea, but what does that have to do with.....Mandarin

((MANDARIN)) Why did you say that I was better than you?

((MANDARIN)) Because I'm here so often and I rarely speak Mandarin so I forgot a lot...

((MANDARIN)) But you still understand

((MANDARIN)) He doesn't what?

((MANDARIN)) He doesn't translate the Mandarin

((MANDARIN)) Not used to it...I understand

((MANDARIN)) Now I know that you can speak Chinese...

((MANDARIN)) When I see you, I'm like ...oh he can speak Chinese

((MANDARIN)) You can focus more

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) Not too many people can speak Chinese

((MANDARIN)) When I listen I'm like ''Is he speaking English? No wait, that's Chinese''

hahahaha

'' I know what he's saying''

((MANDARIN)) Did you come here to buy something today?

((MANDARIN)) Talk

((MANDARIN)) Practice

((MANDARIN)) Practice Chinese

((MANDARIN)) Practice all kinds of languages

((MANDARIN)) We just bought earrings

((MANDARIN)) Earrings?

((MANDARIN)) What's your name?

((MANDARIN)) Chinese name?

((MANDARIN)) Both are fine

((MANDARIN)) My English name is Kevin

((MANDARIN)) My Chinese name is Zheng chang

((MANDARIN)) Jackie Chang

((MANDARIN)) Do you live around here?

((MANDARIN)) Yes

((MANDARIN)0 He can speak a little bit. He's still a beginner

((MANDARIN)) This is my younger brother

((MANDARIN)) Have you been to China before?

((MANDARIN)) No

((MANDARIN)) I certainly will

((MANDARIN)) If you go to China it will be very good

((MANDARIN)) Especially because you speak Chinese

((MANDARIN)) When you see certain things you will have a better understanding than those who don't speak the language

((MANDARIN)) Right

((MANDARIN)) I can't wait

((MANDARIN)) You can't wait

((MANDARIN)) He knows a lot of idioms

((MANDARIN)) ''It's always good to have old friends come to visit from far away''

((MANDARIN))Use the gong fu to study ''Work hard''

((MANDARIN)) He just wastes his time

((MANDARIN)) Waste time doing what?

((MANDARIN)) Playing video games?

((MANDARIN)) Right!

((MANDARIN)) Playing video games

((MANDARIN)) Me too!

((MANDARIN)) I'm like you

((MANDARIN)) I also like it

((MANDARIN)) That's not a waste of time at all

((MANDARIN)) What kind of games?

((MANDARIN)) He understands. He's just thinking how to respond to you.

hahahahaha

((MANDARIN)) Use Chinese to respond

((MANDARIN)) Take your time

((MANDARIN)) What's your name?

((MANDARIN)) American name?

((MANDARIN)) That name in the Bible

((MANDARIN)) You certainly know it

((MANDARIN)) This is religious

((MANDARIN)) Moses

((MANDARIN)) But you certainly won't like my Chinese name

((MANDARIN)) You won't like it

((MANDARIN)) My name is Mark

((MANDARIN)) But he doesn't have a Chinese name

((MANDARIN)) But Mark is OK

((MANDARIN)) Mouse

((MANDARIN)) Some parents call their kids these kinds of names

((MANDARIN)) Like calling me a small dog is also OK

((MANDARIN)) That's a different context

((MANDARIN)) Nickname

((MANDARIN)) Nice to meet you

((MANDARIN)) Nice to meet you

((MANDARIN)) goodbye

((MANDARIN)) Goodbye

For more infomation >> ''Well, Then We're Brothers!'' ((LEVEL-UP)) - Duration: 25:01.

-------------------------------------------

《兩週年。認真TALK》- 我的工作(中文字幕) - Duration: 9:41.

For more infomation >> 《兩週年。認真TALK》- 我的工作(中文字幕) - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

Alicorn Rage: Why Can't People Just... - Duration: 37:21.

For more infomation >> Alicorn Rage: Why Can't People Just... - Duration: 37:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to Decorate a Simple Mehndi Design Cake + Bonus ASL Mini Class - Duration: 4:59.

Hi guys! So I'm going to be making an Indian-themed cake

and it's going to be a mehndi design.

Mehndi is actually a form of body art

which is used in Indian weddings.

I'm going to be frosting this cake with

red-orange buttercream

and I will show you how I decorate it.

So now I'm going to use my yellow buttercream

with a #2 tip

and I'm going to start designing the mehndi design.

I actually got this template from online

and I saved it on my phone.

You can print it out but actually my printer

ran out of ink so I couldn't print it out last minute.

So what I'm going to do right now

I'm going to use a circle, a small circle

thats going to be the beginning of the design.

So this is the completed mehndi design cake.

As you can tell, it's very simple and very easy to make.

Don't forget to like, share, and subscribe

And if you have any suggestions,

leave a comment below

and I'll be sure to make it happen.

Thank you for watching and I'll see you in the next one.

So now its time to taste the cake!

Okay, so lets -- wait !

I don't have a knife!

Can you get me a -- oh!

Thanks!

Okay.

I'm going to cut myself a little piece.

[indistant mumbling]

Mmm!

For more infomation >> How to Decorate a Simple Mehndi Design Cake + Bonus ASL Mini Class - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

My Opening In Spanish With English Lyrics - Duration: 0:31.

It's everyone's friend, it's Tyler.

I don't speak English!

He's our friend, it's Tyler!

Your best black friend so he's the best!

I wouldn't trade him for anybody because black friends are an exception!

He smiles like Richard Prior, so just sit down.

He's our friend, it's Tyler! He's our friend, it's Tyler.

For more infomation >> My Opening In Spanish With English Lyrics - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

NEW FEATURE - Sneak Peek - Duration: 0:46.

Hello Growtopians in this video we will reveal a few details regarding the next

big feature that we have we read through your feedback and decided to match it so

we are presenting a voice chat this is the first exclusive look on how this

feature will look and feel like

*Baby crying, people speaking on top of each other*

I hope you enjoyed it we will keep you posted

regarding our progress and don't forget to like this video and subscribe to our

You Tube channel! See you!

*Jazzy Music*

For more infomation >> NEW FEATURE - Sneak Peek - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

Mahesa - Sing Biso (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:24.

For more infomation >> Mahesa - Sing Biso (Official Music Video) - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

SPEND THE DAY WITH ME | OHSNAPCLEVETTA - Duration: 5:11.

Hey guys so today

We are

About to go wash some clothes so we are going to wash our clothes

and then we are going to make our way downtown to fifth avenues to go to the beach and hang out and

Casanova is going to do some work and all that stuff so that's our plan for today

And I suppose with you guys the long way so

Hey guys, so we are at the shed early

We just dropped off our clothes at the 11, Medina, and we're getting some food to go on a picnic

I

Can't take it anymore

something

She said hello

Taken new home

So we are back home now, we kind of had a beach sale

What kind of had a beach fail a day today

because it has been sunny all day long and burn and Hut and

As soon as we get back to the house from the grocery store and leave to go back to the beach

It was cloudy outside, and it kind of look like as opposed to be like a tropical storm

You know it looks like there's about to rain pretty hard the sky is really gray and all that stuff and then

There was a lot of people at the beach as you can see as you saw

I don't think I think it was because maybe like the holiday will cast over think this probably because of the holiday and maybe people

celebrate Easter

there too, so we're just back home now and

We're watching

The Final Four I'm casanova's computer

Watching the Final Four so

Don't judge our own curtain right there the dog stored up, but yeah

So that's what we're doing and I'm bathing I'm going to the pool tonight

I don't like to go to the pool when there's other people there

Yeah, so it depends on if the people leave, and if it does not rain so if it isn't raining, then that's what we're gonna

Do other than that wait? That's what I'm gonna. Do I doubt Casanova will come with me

other than that

Yeah

either this is the end of the vlog or

I'm going to the pool tonight, and then that will be the end of the vlog so

I

Said hey

Sorry go home. I said hey fake

For more infomation >> SPEND THE DAY WITH ME | OHSNAPCLEVETTA - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

SOB X RBE (Daboii) Type Beat - Legendary (Prod. By StackzIsThePlug) - Duration: 2:40.

Stackz What It Do

trac1.net

trac1.net

trac1.net

trac1.net

For more infomation >> SOB X RBE (Daboii) Type Beat - Legendary (Prod. By StackzIsThePlug) - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY VS TRABZONSPOR DERBİ FIFA 18 - Duration: 18:21.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY VS TRABZONSPOR DERBİ FIFA 18 - Duration: 18:21.

-------------------------------------------

Bóng Mây Đời Tôi - Liêu Hà Trinh | Audio Book - Duration: 5:55.

For more infomation >> Bóng Mây Đời Tôi - Liêu Hà Trinh | Audio Book - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

* Updated * What's In My New Nintendo 3DS XL Case - Spring 2018 - Duration: 5:25.

Hey, it's Bey, and today I'm going to be doing an updated video of

What's In My New Nintendo 3DS XL Case.

You guys really wanted an updated video so here it is.

Not much has changed, to be honest, but I will tell you all about my current 3DS setup so far.

I'm trying to reach 5,000 subscribers for the year of 2018 so please leave a like and

subscribe if you enjoy this video.

Oh yeah, I'll have everything that I mention in the description

if you're interested in checking them out.

First, I'm going to be talking about the case.

This is the updated Brendo Hard Case for the New Nintendo 3DS XL and New 2DS XL.

I have done a video review of this case and I think it's one of the best

if not the best case out there.

I'll put a link in the description if you want to watch my video review or you can click

the card that appeared on the screen.

Anyways, it's a really protective case and it comes in many different colors.

One of my favorite features that it has is the hand strap on the top.

I can carry this case really easily and securely with the hand strap.

The wrist strap, however, does not come with the case and I just added it.

On the wrist strap, I have a little Pikachu and a little keychain that has my name flashing on it.

It's solar powered and I just think it's really cool.

When you unzip the case, you're greeted by the game card holders.

You can hold up to 24 cartridges in this case which is pretty amazing in my opinion.

Here are the games that I currently have inside the game card holders: Pokemon X, Pokemon Y,

Pokemon Omega Ruby, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Pokemon Sun, Pokemon Moon, two Pokemon Blacks,

Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Nintendogs + Cats, Pilotwings Resort,

Kid Icarus Uprising, Animal Crossing New Leaf, and Mario Kart 7.

I also have three Nintendo DS Games: Over the Hedge, New Super Mario Brothers, and Asphalt Urban GT.

I have a couple of flash carts or flash cards or whatever you want to call it.

I have the Supercard DSTWO, an R4i Gold 3DS Plus, and a Sky3DS Plus.

To go along with the flash carts, I have a Micro SD to SD card adapter.

Also on the game card holders, I have two styluses.

The first one is one that actually came with the Brendo Case which is pretty cool.

It's a pretty standard stylus but the grip is a little bit wider which makes it a little

bit more comfortable.

There's also a clip so that you can clip it onto your shirt if you're into that.

Up on the top, there is a little hole to put a charm or wrist strap on.

The second one is a Totodile stylus that I got with a Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver case kit.

It's my favorite stylus right now but to be honest, I use the stylus that's built in my

New 3DS XL more.

Next, let's talk about the accessory pouch.

I really like the accessory pouch in this case because of the zipper.

It keeps everything secure and in place.

I keep my AR Cards in here and as you can see, it's pretty beat up.

It's the original AR Cards that I got with my original 3DS back in 2012.

Next, we have a USB to Nintendo 3DS charger.

It's a pretty cheap one that I got for about $2 and free shipping on eBay,

but I'll put a link to a better one in the description.

Next, we have uh, a little thingy for uh.

Yeah.

If you know, you know.

Wink. Wink. ;)

Last but not least, we have a little four-game card holder.

Lots of people have been asking me where I got this and I got it back in 2012 with my original 3DS.

I purchased a little kit that came with some screen protectors, a case, and things like

that, and this little four-game card holder came with it.

I'm not sure where you can find them now though.

I like to use this little cartridge case when I don't feel like carrying my Brendo Case

along with me.

Inside, I have New Super Mario Brothers 2, Super Mario Maker 3DS, Super Smash Brothers

3DS, and the last slot could have any other game that I feel like playing.

I usually keep the Sky3DS Plus in the fourth slot.

Now, let's move onto the console itself.

This is the New Nintendo 3DS XL in Black, but you might not have been able to tell because

I have a skin on it.

This is the Skinomi Tech Skin in Brushed Steel.

It's been almost two years since I had this skin on and it has held up very well.

It has also protected my New 3DS XL from scratches and this skin is so worth it in the long run.

It feels really nice in my opinion and it does not attract fingerprints which is great.

Inside my New Nintendo 3DS XL, I, of course, have Pokemon Ultra Moon.

I haven't done any hardware modding to my New 3DS XL, but it does have a Custom Firmware

on it which I think is really cool.

That's pretty much what's inside my New Nintendo 3DS XL Case.

As you saw, not much has changed, but I think that the slight changes were worth making

an updated video, and you guys really wanted me to make an updated one.

If you have any other suggestions on what video I should make next, tell me in the comments.

That was my updated video of What's Inside My New Nintendo 3DS XL Case.

If you enjoyed, please leave a like and subscribe.

Don't forget to hit the bell so that you get a notification every time I upload.

Leave me a comment telling me what your favorite Nintendo 3DS XL or 2DS XL accessory is.

Also, I'll have links to all the products I mentioned in this video so make sure to check them out.

Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next video.

Peace! Love you <3

For more infomation >> * Updated * What's In My New Nintendo 3DS XL Case - Spring 2018 - Duration: 5:25.

-------------------------------------------

Construction Vehicles for Kids with Pago | The Excavator Song - Duration: 11:43.

For more infomation >> Construction Vehicles for Kids with Pago | The Excavator Song - Duration: 11:43.

-------------------------------------------

Frank and Oak Review - Monthly Subscription Style Plan - Duration: 6:58.

I feel like I'm getting ready to go to the club right now I think I might just

have to with this shirt all right here

what's going on guys st. back here with another review on the subscription box

guy I've tried them all at least I thought I tried them all we have Frank

and oak calm now this right here is similar to a couple others I've done in

the past you go online take a short survey pick out your style preferences

your sizes let them know what would you like what you don't like then a stylist

comes and curates you a package then you know you're gonna get to see the package

in an email beforehand to let them know if you like it if you don't want to

change some items right here we're looking at no monthly fee all right

there's a twenty dollar fee for the stylist to create your package but then

that 25 is automatically credited towards whatever items you decide to

keep so you don't have to keep everything you try it on hassle-free

really cool idea so you pay for what you keep and then you know you're saving

some money as well about 20% off I believe on all the different items so

not only are you saving time by having to go shopping but you're also saving a

little bit of money so that's it for Frankie no command see you guys later

just kidding now let's see exactly what's in the box

alright guys so for all you guys have seen my other videos I've done similar

type companies wasn't really a big fan of a couple of the competitors but you

know I'm going to give Frank a no go try see what they got going on I do like the

website I'd like to set up I like the whole it's a simple process like how you

get to see the items beforehand I'll decide if you want to switch it with

other things before you actually get sent to you alright so everything is

free to send back you're not to worry about paying for that as well open it up

it says thank you now I kind of remember the items I picked but I kind of don't

busy so I I just looked at the email saw a couple things and there you go so

thank you and then it looks like it was packed by Diane all right so I have a

pricing breakdown in here for the items that I chose I didn't go

with any jeans I want with all tops I got my jeans I was looking for some nice

summer shirts some some you know I wanted some summer shirts so here we go

Frank you know so now Frankie nope is their own brand a lot of the other

companies they're sending you other brands may be like niche companies even

some big box stores like you know Nordstrom type night type clothing but

Frank and oak is its own clothing line so you're safe you're getting a members

pricing you know you can't beat that so already I picked this shirt I really

wanted to show but trial these things on as well so you guys could see but this

is freaking oak let's see what we have here this top right here is 6950 all

right this is a long sleeve it's thin it's nice for the spring is getting you

know good nice shirt to wear out look at that I'm gonna try this on so you guys

can really see it all right then I have a you know like a regular blue regular

blue long sleeve with some wood it's stripe on it I all these shirts have a

nice feel so I'm a trial like I said I'm gonna trial these on so you guys can see

the fit of them I'm a medium I got all medium size clothes so this is a it's

kind of like a nice little undershirt you know you can wear it forward and

I've seen this form of shirt something fun for this summer short sleeve all

right I like it looks like a nice gonna fit nice it's got a nice feel it is

that's what what's the material on this right we're looking at 50% cotton 50%

model all right I don't even know if I said that correctly but it's okay

Frank enough look at that look at the logo these are all Frank and OH

branded items I like that idea that at first I wasn't even aware of that but

that is pretty cool all right so they have their own brand you're getting in

and I have a thermal you know it's still cold out it's still cold out so this is

a nice thermal sleeve shirt long-sleeve shirt and I'm gonna try to stuff on guys

but that is the four times I received in my Frankie no package for this month I'm

a I'm giving it a thumbs up I do a lot of reviews

the idea I like this better than the other I won't say their names but I like

this better than those guys because it's the wrong brand you're also getting I

just feel like you're getting a better experience with Frankie Noakes so I'm

gonna try this stuff on guys let me know what you dig all the links will be down

below man have a good one so here is the floral pattern is the Franken Oh brand I

really like the way the shirt feels I like the way it looks it fits perfect

this is a medium I usually wear medium so this shirt right here fits great so

let's see what here's the thermal for this time of year right now still cold

out this right here's a nice little long-sleeve shirt it's got some you know

roots of warp to it's a little bit thicker than a normal like you know a

Long John feel so this shirt right here I really like weighted kids it's that

perfect fit for me this is also a medium so the medium for breaking up Fitness

like how would you like my meetups to fit so let's see the next show

alright so I'm a little wrinkled right now what the way the shirt fits

I do have longer arms so you know it fits good once I reach out it now I'm

Tom that is usually most of my shirts feel like that anyway but this is a

medium nice undershirt a nice you can wear with jeans like I have it all right

now tuck it in where with the shoe so this show right

here is very versatile I like the little you know stripe on the regular like

Oxford blue so that's this shirt and my favorite shirts come on man so right

here I saved the ship matches my favorite shirt I love it fits if

a little slimmer than other the blue shirt I traveled Lucia was a little bag

here in certain areas but this one if it's perfect is it's a nice thin

comfortable feeling I might have an undershirt also it feels good on my skin

you can know where it buttoned don't people wear this under sweet boy isn't

the main part I feel like I'm get ready to go to the club right now I think I

might just have to with this shirt all right here loving this shirt right here

freaking off I liked everything I got in my box

first worth trying it out really really you know a fan of Frankie know how you

pay for what you keep your oh so saving money saving that trip to the mall and

the store you know so Frankie no definitely a thumbs up from you guys all

the links will be down below man everybody have a good one

For more infomation >> Frank and Oak Review - Monthly Subscription Style Plan - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Sketching Singapore - Golden Mile Complex - Duration: 11:15.

Alvin Mark here on the way to the event of the month

with urban sketchers and we're here on Beach Road so see you on location with

the rest of the group.

That's the Kallang Basin over there. I shall return to paint someday but I

found my angle after about a 20-minute scout. I'll be painting these buildings

over here. Both Golden Mile Complex and Golden Mile Tower are slated for

teardown real soon they have been around since the early 70s.

But for now I'm here to paint, so stick around.

Golden Mile Complex was formerly known as Wor Hup Complex.

Designed and categorized under the style of Brutalist, this building houses

400 over shops and 500 over parking lots and it was mainly used for commercial

and residential purposes and much like lucky Plaza the it is largely an ethnic enclave for

the Thai population here in Singapore... that's why it's also known as little Thailand.

We're gonna go in later on to check out some of the stalls.

I shifted the whole of The Concourse building over to this side so it juts out more and

it's not directly behind Golden Mile Tower.

In real life it sits right behind

Golden Mile Tower and I feel uncomfortable looking at it that way so

I skewed the whole building it feels more breathable.

Okay so here we have Andrew and his visiting from Kuala Lumpur.

How long are you here in Singapore for?

And he's using part of his family time to come and sketch with us too.

So that's a totally good use of time... yeah welcome!

Do you sketch with the urban sketches in KL?

Do you know Bee?

It's a really small world if you start connecting so start sketching and

connecting with other sketches around the world or just right behind your backyard.

What materials do you use?

KC Lee and then now Siaw Chia is part of it?

Very small world.

And over here we have Francis's work. Wow... look at that!

This is the ink from Germany?

okay yes Dublin. Yes, I actually have all the colours but

I've not used all the colours. Francis recommended me to Super 5 inks.

They're really good... super permanent.

Can you show us your collection?

What a brilliant idea! It is so compact.

Finishing touches...

Once again another illegal gathering this time right at the front of

The Concourse - this honeycomb shaped building.

It's the end of the month and this is urban sketches Singapore.

just for the sake of those who are here for the first time or come in by mistake

or come in by accident we have a official sketch walks on the last Saturday

of every month all right and usually it happens from 9:30 to

about 12:30. The venues will be announced

the week leading up to the sketch walk so look out for it and if you are not

part of the group yet, go and look for Urban Sketches Singapore

on Facebook, join the group and like the page, and then you

will get other information that you need for the sketch walks. Now this is the official

Sketch walk - it happens once a month but a weekly we have people like George and

Flavian the other Ee-boy. Renhui there, she also help organize other Saturdays and

Sundays sketch walks on a weekly basis but it's a smaller sub group.

You're welcome to join them and the group to look for for that is I Jio You, all right?

I_Jio_You

Asked to be added there and you'll find all the weekly activities.

This is Favian who has been leading us in the beginning.

And Benedict here. I'll introduce you especially for

the first timers here... Mdm Tia. She's the one guilty for everything

that you see here today. In 2009, she's the one who started the group.we are quite an international

group as you can see.

This is what it looks like from us, from here.

And I guess that's a wrap until next month remember same time, same place...

just kidding. You know where my youtube channel is

ciao ciao!

Mdm Tia's panoramic work.

So we're inside Golden Mile Complex,

this place smells of Bangkok...

in a good way.

Lots of steamboat restaurants here.

Thai banana fritters.

There's yam and sweet potato also.

Another very popular reason why people come here is because they

would come here for the super coaches or the express buses that take you via

Malaysia all the way to Thailand and these here are some of the buses.

For more infomation >> Sketching Singapore - Golden Mile Complex - Duration: 11:15.

-------------------------------------------

How To Grow A Kiwi Tree or Vine From Seed - 23 Months - Duration: 4:35.

hey everyone its Rob the backyard gardenerr here and I know a lot of you

been asking about my Kiwi series they were sown on May 3rd 2016 so they're

just about 23 months old I was trying to hold off a little bit longer to show you

how they're doing because to be honest with you they just started breaking

their buds about a week ago but since everyone's curious to see how they're

doing I figured I would shoot this quick video just showing where they're at

let's get this camera flipped around and check out these Kiwi trees grown from

seed alright guys I thought I'd start with this video with the two that I

originally planted in this little planners box right here you can see

they're just starting to break their buds on this one he gets less Sun than

the other ones so they're just starting to come

together here this is not the most proper setup for Kiwis you can see I

have them all intertwine in these and they're just gonna probably keep growing

and break these things apart but this was my first set and I didn't know what

I wanted to do with them and anyway I just want to give you an update on this

one let me go and take you to the other side of the yard where I have a whole

bunch more all right you guys remember over here put a whole bunch of Kiwis

down here and if you look there's a lot of branches and Trunks and bases down

here and just look at all of the leaves that are coming in on these guys and

they're so pretty they get these uh maroon leaves and then they turn bright

green and they get really big these are all young right now we've got him

literally climbing here and we've got a ladybug friend and this one I'm going to

wrap around this side of the yard as well but you can clearly see how much

foliage is getting it on these so these guys are now 23 months old here in a

couple of days so it's not quite two years yet but they're doing fantastic

and then we've got the one I've been trying to train here with my grapevines

and this is the one I want to try to really work on getting it solid trunk on

and he's starting to stretch as well I'm gonna keep shaping this guy topping this

guy as much as possible the idea is we'll grow a fat trunk till about the

six foot mark and then we'll hang wire both ways and we'll let him spread out a

canopy but ya doing fantastic I just want to give you guys a quick update

there's not a whole bunch to look at but I wanted you guys to know where they're

at since I had a lot of people asking about him and yeah doing well we got one

more to show you this one's in my greenhouse if you will and we're doing

the same thing on this one we're working on getting his trunk fattened up and

keeping him as straight as possible the top part died from the frost but that's

not uncommon it was new growth last year and so he's just now starting to break

his buds as well we've got quite a few Kiwis I get a lot of questions about

whether or not they're female or male and I'll tell you grow all from seed you

don't really know the majority of them are gonna be a whole bunch of females

and you'll need at least one male for every ten plants so I'm hoping since

I've got about eight over here that either one of these the one in the

greenhouse one over there the two on the other side of the yard hoping that one

of them is going to end up flowering to pay well there you have it everyone

that's my Kiwis grown from seed at 23 months we'll probably get you a lot

better update here in the next month when they hit two years and they put on

a lot of foliage no flowers this year most likely for these guys they've got a

they've got several more years to tell you the truth probably two to four more

years before we gonna get a chance at flowers but amazingly enough if you're

following my apple tree series my twenty seven month old apple tree is flowering

like crazy I hope you enjoyed the video if you do

please give it a thumbs up and as always thanks for watching

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét