Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

The reason behind introducing in these many languages is because today we are in a magical city.

Especially for those who come from north and other parts of the country,

they give a stare when we speak in Malayalam over here.

It's a metro city, where everybody is busy.

We talk in the same way how we talk back in our place.

But then they might think of us as some kind of an alien.

Especially the girls.

They doubt us whether we are commenting on them.

Bro, what do you have to say? What did you loose after coming to Banglore?

People who have self control will loose nothing

When Trivandrum Company came to Banglore, we didn't have any questions or any agendas.

We know that to make our communication easy, or to make a connection, English is necessary.

But even at a small age itself kids are being forced to get comfortable with English.

We have seen kids troubling to speak in English just because their parents force them to do so.

If we don't speak our language or be fluent in it, then who will speak our language.

Adios till we meet the next time. Signing of Trivandrum Company.

For more infomation >> Street interview in Bangalore with English subtitle | Trivandrum company - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

ついに完成MasuoTV! I've set up MasuoTV! - Duration: 1:26.

Do You have MasuoTV?

Yes I have MasuoTV

I made MasuoTV!

Yay

So

Who the hell are you?

is probably what some of you are wondering

I'm Hikakin...

I'm super popular YouTuber Hikakin's childhood friend

I was in his video the other day

His viewers were like

Does Masuo-san have a channel?

and Hikakin was like

Why don't you make a channel

so

I made MasuoTV

so

so YouTube...

erm

I'm not really that familiar with YouTube

it's gonna be like

produce

Things to look forward on this channel

product reviews

current topics

and other random stuff

so

stick around

That was MasuoTV

Bye bye

I have subscribe

For more infomation >> ついに完成MasuoTV! I've set up MasuoTV! - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

How a professional Japanese TV shoot is done in Japan |FOLLOW US around Hiroshima Day 1| - Duration: 15:21.

This is going to be our very first shoot!

This is the start of a full TV shoot day

This cake is getting more spotlight than me.

One more time please.

Director: You are on.

Good morning guys this is Cathy Cat.

It's now 3am... just turned 4am.

If you are wondering why...

Today we are going to Hiroshima to take part in a real Japanese TV shoot.

We want to share that experience with you.

You will be able to see real Japanese TV work in action.

So let's go together...

Hey guys. It's me the director of Ask Japanese.

Well, I am wearing a mask, glasses and a cap so I guess I am still hard to see.

What's with that weird accent you are talking in?

I will be documenting Cathy's Hiroshima documentary today.

Thank you!

Let's go!

Now we arrived.

This is my very first time visiting Hiroshima.

I slept a lot on the plane but outside it's minus 5 degrees!

That's pretty cold.

We just went on the TV crew's bus.

Maybe you don't have that in your country so let me explain.

Generally those are little mini vans on which the crew and the... not so close!

We all get on the same van and we get taken to the shooting locations.

And the windows are shaded so people outside can't see inside.

So if there should be a famous TV person on the bus, people won't know.

That's pretty thoughtful. We also have a professional driver.

And we have a crew too.

The first thing on our schedule...

we will get our makeup done.

I already applied most of my makeup though.

She might fix some areas. Also makeup artists might use sturdier makeup

or use makeup that looks good even if light shines on it.

Let's ask her for her help.

I got a cute hair makeover.

She gave me a fish bone braid.

Next will be our first shoot.

First shoot of the day, let's go!

[usually the Ask Japanese director has to handle all Ask Japanese shootings]

[This time he had to be careful not to obstruct the professional crew]

[Capturing the images of the shoot for you on YouTube]

[They also use very different equipment than we do]

In order to make sure the food is looking as tasty as possible

you can see that the food is getting its very own spotlight.

The camera comes really close, to make it look the best way possible.

so people will enjoy it and go like "I'd like to eat that too. Very important."

I don't get a spotlight when we are on the streets of Harajuku!

This cake is getting more spotlight than me.

[Cathy is interviewing the owner in his cafe in a more casual way]

[we got food made for us specifically to show it on camera]

So that was the first shoot of the day. We started at this cute cafe called Trecasa.

You can see that dow there.

The cake I was eating is down here. There is a trick to eating it.

When you eat it, you have to make sure it still looks pretty when you eat it

But if you make a mess it won't look good on camera.

You can see that there is a second cake here, the reason for that one is

One cake gets eaten and the other is for taking pretty images

I probably need to give this back to the cameraman so he can take a good image of this

Also whats very different is....

With Ask Japanese it's just me and the director. In this case

it's actually lots of people. You can't see them.

But there is a stylist, a cameraman, a microphone person, ....

there are people who look over the shoot, there is the director,

then there is the other director. So it's quite a lot of people coming together

to work on this shoot together.

I must say... if you have seen the finished video image... I am nervous

So many people are staring at me at the same time...

But it's also a very good experience.

Everyone is nice, which is always good.

And this tastes lovely.

[Next shooting location]

Right now we are at a sake tasting place.

If you think about Japan one of the most known alcoholic drinks is Sake.

We're allowed to test some. Since we only had lunch,

I had a very hefty lunch in order to drink sake, so I am not completely drunk

and then not being able to speak Japanese anymore.

It's gonna be quite exciting.

Sake tasting... I hope I don't get drunk. You know how I get with alcohol guys....

[It's ok to just take small sips, we don't have to finish it all]

The sake tasting is over now!

There were many different flavors.

Important here is not to down the drink,

each one has a different flavor.

I needed to quickly figure out what makes each one different and

mention that on the spot.

I would have liked to try more, but I actually already feel a bit tipsy.

So I held myself back.

On that note we will go straight to location number 3.

[Location number 3: Area and sights]

We are right now near a famous East Hiroshima main street

in this area there are many Sake factories.

So in this area you can explore and find many interesting new things.

We shot a video of us walking in this area.

But we are already on our way to location 4 now! I gotta hurry a little.

What are we waiting for here? We are waiting for the sun to come out.

We need nice sunlight.

We are trying to get good natural lighting.

Waiting for good sunlight. Oh...

I think we are almost there. Let's do this.

One more time. Go.

[Sometimes natural light is better than artificial light so it's worth waiting for it.]

[Location number 5]

[Location number 6]

We are at a standing bar right now and I had lovely sake to drink for the shoot...

And I am getting more and more tipsy right now.

There are some lovely students next to me and they asked me for my signature.

I am allowed to sign a phone!

I was like "Are you sure? I am just a YouTuber!" and they said "Yes sign the phone!"

So I am signing the phone and am just finishing it up right now!

Let's give it the mouth...

Can you see this?

And the whiskers! One two three...

Yay thanks so much. - Thank you so much too!

The sake I tried here for the shoot was very tasty.

So the owner asked me to sign the bottle as good memory keepsake.

Let's go.

Done. Thank you so much for letting me sign it.

I got it!

It was very tasty. Thanks for the treat.

How did you enjoy the TV shoot?

I had fun. It was a lot more fun than I thought it would be.

My guests over here reacted well to the shoot too. Thanks for coming.

How did you like the shoot?

I had fun. And you are cute.

I had an awesome time!

It was a bunch of fun! Thank you!

Same here it was so fun!

Thank you so much.

I feel really happy right now.

What was fun to see, we only have one TV camera on us right now.

So the camera would shoot the same scene several times,

changing the angles several times.

So we would get light from the top, light from the side and such.

They tried to show us in the best way possible and moved to do that.

Made me realize how important light is for a real TV shoot.

Final event of the day. It's not almost 7 in the evening.

There is an event by many Sake producers and

we are allowed to take part in that.

That's gonna be exciting, I don't know what it will be like.

Quite a lot of people will be there. I am a little bit nervous now.

I hope my Japanese skill is good enough...

Let's see how it goes...

Ok I think we are on standby. I think we are going...

We will start the ceremony now. Ready go...

[People singing a sake song]

This is an event of many sake brewers and people connected to the sake of the area.

We did "kagami wari" you break in a sake barrel with a hammer

This is a ceremony and everyone celebrates it.

I must say that was very special, that I was allowed to join in

and actually break the barrel.

It was very special that I was allowed in and break the barrel

I feel very happy about that.

Then listening to the song about sake, that everyone sang

it's an old folk song. That really moved me, because I could really feel how...

strongly sake is connected to Japanese culture.

And how everyone feels about that.

While we were doing that the camera crew was going round and

filming us saying hi to people, to just create

a general feel of the atmosphere that we are having here today.

It's very exciting and I have never done anything like this.

I feel very honored and pleased to be here and very very grateful.

visitor: Dankeschoen! (German for thank you)

Dankeschoen!

Hey guys I am back in the Hotel right now.

We had food after the last shoot

at the sake event when we split the sake bowl.

Opened the sake barrel with the hammers...

After that we went for proper dinner because obviously the staff

didn't have anything. One of the things I realized is, when you work with Japanese

TV is, the staff is so good at putting themselves last.

They will not eat, sometimes not even drink water,

and sometimes in really rare cases they won't even use the bathroom

if it disturbs the shooting.

I think the people who work behind the camera

and do all the other work, they have a lot of pressure as well to

make everything happen in the time schedule that is given to you.

That was quite impressive. They were hungry so we went for dinner

and now we are back at the hotel so...

I have been awake for almost 20 hours and working for most of it...

I am surprisingly still awake. I had a low point when I was drinking alcohol.

See if you drink alcohol in front of the camera, you need make sure

that it's the amount that you can still keep working with afterwards.

For me the moment, when I went into that hall with lots of people, ....

that was probably the most difficult for me at the end of the day

it was the end of the day and a lot of people talking at the same time

And I was like "Where are the cameras" you always have to

keep in mind where there is a camera, so you don't make a silly face or....

do anything like that.

Be your best in front of every camera if possible.

Try to at the same time have a good connection with the people around you

Say hi to others...

if they recognize you or if they look curious and such.

I learned a lot a lot a lot today!

I am absolutely amazed how good the team is working together.

Everyone! The Lighting, the sound, the camera,...

even the people that we just went to interview...

Everyone is working together in perfect harmony to

create a full masterpiece at the end.

So that was day 1 working with a Japanese TV crew! There is still more

to learn and our adventure continues.

Yay the director of Ask Japanese is really grateful that you watched until the end.

Pretty much there is more to learn and more to see...

There is gonna be a second video of day two!

Because we are here i total for 3 days.

They are pretty intense, we have one thing after another,

So if you are curious to find out more about how it is to actually work

with a TV crew and work with media in Japan, please follow us for the next video

Thank you for staying tuned for this one.

Don't miss the next video and you can't miss it if you subscribe

Don't forget to subscribe so you see more of Japan now

I am very pleased I have the chance for this great event.

It's not as usual for people to have a chance to do this.

I am glad I can share this with you guys and hopefully you get a good insight.

I wish you a good night and catch you soon. Bye!

For more infomation >> How a professional Japanese TV shoot is done in Japan |FOLLOW US around Hiroshima Day 1| - Duration: 15:21.

-------------------------------------------

Tuyển Tập RAP Ngày Cá Tháng 4 || Rap Hay Dành Cho Con Gái Mới Nhất 2018 [Radio RAP 9] - Duration: 57:45.

For more infomation >> Tuyển Tập RAP Ngày Cá Tháng 4 || Rap Hay Dành Cho Con Gái Mới Nhất 2018 [Radio RAP 9] - Duration: 57:45.

-------------------------------------------

Mozzy X JuneOnnaBeat Type Beat - Crucial (Prod. By StackzIsThePlug) - Duration: 2:48.

Stackz What It Do

trac1.net

trac1.net

trac1.net

trac1.net

trac1.net

For more infomation >> Mozzy X JuneOnnaBeat Type Beat - Crucial (Prod. By StackzIsThePlug) - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

The Norseman (1978) - Movie Review - Duration: 6:52.

Hello Youtube!

This is your Norwegian viking Torstein from Cinema Terror speaking and let's travel back

to the 70's and check out how Hollywood portrayed us in the 1978 action adventure film The Norseman.

The film starts out with an opening scroll telling us the backstory.

It tells us that the adventure we are about to embark on is set back in 793 AD when a

group of blonde, giant vikings came sailing over from the ice cold north to the American

shore.

And just to let you know, not all of us vikings over here are big, blonde and muscular.

Some of us just look dead and hungover like... me.

Anyways, our gang of vikings, lead by Thorvald is on their way on a rescue mission to save

his father King Eurich, who never returned from his trip to the unmarked lands of America.

When they arrive at shore, the vikings are met with some Native Americans who are not

too pleased to see them and does not give them a friendly welcome.

Are the big, bold vikings able to get their King away from the equally war savy natives?

You'll have to find and watch The Norseman to find out.

So... where do I start on this one.

The Norseman is ridiculous, just ridiculous.

Some of it was to be expected, like the helmets having those silly horns on it, but somehow

this film made everything feel extra ridiculous.

Not only are there horns on the helmets, but these are furry!

You know, to keep the horns warm or something?

The customes are also more funny than anything else.

I have no idea what roman empire Roger Corman production they got these so-called viking

outfits from, but it does not come close to looking authentic.

The natives look like they came right off an Italian cannibal film, so I don't think

they did much better in that regards either.

In fact, the entire conflict of the film is also terrible.

I will go into minor spoiler territory here, so do be warned, although I don't think the

following information will change your viewing experience of the film.

The reason why the vikings and the native americans started fighting in the first place

here is because of good old jelousy.

The big chief of the natives was not fond of the brewing romance between one of the

native girls and a sweaty, bearded viking.

That was it.

That was enough to go to war with the vikings and the only reason for the bloodshed that

comes along in this slow movie.

If you are at first going to do a big brawl between vikings and native americans then

I am sure you should be able to come up with something more interesting than that.

If not, then somebody should have made someone go back and change it to something more intriguing.

Speaking of the native americans, they are portrayed even worse than the vikings.

They are cringeworthy bad and there is no attempts at giving them a good portrayal at

all.

Instead it feels like the filmmakers had an idea of displaying the bravery and brotherhood

of the vikings.

Even with all the bad choices, I do believe that there was a more grandious idea here

originally.

That big idea probably included more than one puny viking ship crossing the sea to rescue

their king.

Another weird choice is the addition of Thrall, played by Deacon Jones.

Apparantly he was recruited to join our gang as he was able to cut off the tongue of Olaf,

played by Jimmy Clem.

Not sure how that would have worked, but okay.

So not only do we have the first black viking, and just by saying that I wish there was a

70's blaxploitation film with that title somewhere, but they also name him Thrall.

And if you don't know, and I am guessing most wouldn't, Thrall is basically a word used

for slaves during the viking era.

I am not sure what they were thinking by giving the only black character in the film a slavename,

but hey, it was the 70's and awkward weird stuff like that is funny to look back at now.

They don't do anything with Thrall at all, so I wonder what the intent with him was in

the first place.

The leading character Thorvald is just as unbelievable as Lee Majors and his 70's mustache

looks as far from a Norwegian viking named Thorvald as you could come.

I am guessing that they needed a big star of the time to get the film produced, but

talk about miscasting a character.

Majors does what he usually do, and while he can be fun in some films, he just does

not work here and is not terrible enough to keep you laughing at him after the thirty

minute mark either.

There is also a viking wizard, who does not do all that much magicial stuff.

Looking past a weird skill he suddenly has at the end of the film, I have no idea why

he was in the film in the first place.

If you are first going to introduce a wizard then make him do something, regardless of

how ridiculous it might have felt in a film that tried to be realistic.

One I do not want to bash, except for the terrible fake facial hair, is the inclusion

of Mel Ferrer as the King.

You can't go wrong with some Ferrer in a production like this.

I speak a lot about the characters in this film for a reason as there isn't much else

going on then watching these guys interact and then fight.

The little story there is goes so slow and was frankly just dull to sit through.

The action scenes are okay as they break it up a bit and there is a strangely huge amount

of slow motion being used here.

I can't remember that other action adventure flicks did that back then, but I might be

wrong.

The Norseman is a bad film and another one that has been forgotten for a reason.

It gave me some chuckles due to how funny the portrayals of the vikings and native americans,

but it is not funny enough to keep the entire film entertaining.

Ultimately The Norseman ended up boring me for most parts, so I can't recommend this

to anyone, Norwegians or not.

The Norseman only gets a score of 2 out of 5.

Have you seen The Norseman?

Do you think it has some redeeming qualities to it or is it just bullshit that deserves

to be forgotten?

Any other adventure films like this that you would recommend more people to check out?

The only film that I have reviewed that comes close to this is The Warrior and the Sorceress

with David Carradine from 1984.

This is one of the first reviews I did, so while I do think the movie is good, beware

that the quality of the review video is pretty shitty.

Like and give good feedback if you want me to check out more movies like this, thank

you for watching and I hope to see you again here on Cinema Terror.

For more infomation >> The Norseman (1978) - Movie Review - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

[FNAF\SFM] April fools Day Special Alternate ending - Duration: 2:35.

Chief, we have a situation

Get pranked

For more infomation >> [FNAF\SFM] April fools Day Special Alternate ending - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

QUICK UPDATE - Duration: 2:34.

For more infomation >> QUICK UPDATE - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Reverse each word in a linked list node | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 3:59.

For more infomation >> Reverse each word in a linked list node | GeeksforGeeks - Duration: 3:59.

-------------------------------------------

[FNAF\SFM] Easter special - Duration: 3:32.

Don't you have your own pizza place to spend easter at?

Thot

Comedy in 2018

Don't you have anything better to do than to stand around and look miserable like freddy's always do?

Disrespect

Monsterous rambling

Intense monsterous rambling

Dying

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MA SPAGHETT

GO HOME TO YOUR-A HOUSE

gental pats

Why is everyone so aggressive on Easter and what's with these guys?

Especially the Kermit wanna be frog over there

OH YEAH

He touch me

Anger

I think Freddy this needns to be a lesson in forgiving and forgetting

Anger intensifies

That little jerk

Happiness

Sadness

Honestly I didn't feel like animating

Pat

Pat

Hey kids get in my van for some free candy

Its Easter candy cadet

We are closed

There are no children here

Oh

Okay, I will just go and cry my non-existent feelings away for not being included in the custom night

What about your truck?

You're building, your truck.

I notice we are missing a lot of people

I notice, that this special has nothing to do with easter. So here is an easter egg

Also, whats up with him?

Shooked

Just ignore him

So how should we end this special?

Usually, Someone will come bursting through the door and we get captured.

I wonder why

Again

Really

Oh no

Hey folks viewer mail time again, oh here's one from sally age 14

Dear pig aren't you interrupting the story at the most suspenseful part?

Well the answer is yes sally

Yes I am

Keep those cards and letters coming!

I Need a vacation

For more infomation >> [FNAF\SFM] Easter special - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

[VietSUB] [K-Beauty Artists] Lovely & Chic cool tone makeup with innisfree With subs - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> [VietSUB] [K-Beauty Artists] Lovely & Chic cool tone makeup with innisfree With subs - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

Elbphilharmonie Hamburg | Elphi Sports Week - Duration: 1:24.

Hi there! Do you fancy exploring the sporty side of the

Elbphilharmonie? Then tune in: the Elphi Sports Week is

on the starting blocks! What am I talking about?

Come with me and I'll show you.

Our Elphi Sports programme is made up of three

components: cardio, running & yoga.

Let's kick off with the cardio training.

What could be better suited than our Tube?

80 metres of stepping will get you up to the Plaza.

Once you reach the Plaza, the next sporting event

– running – starts right away.

In the morning, the Plaza is reserved

for the use of our Elphi athletes.

Before the run, we'll be handing out special

Elphi headphones so you can enjoy our

Running Classical Playlist on Spotify.

Fun fact: if you manage the Plaza circuit 124 times,

you'll be perfectly prepared for a marathon.

After the Plaza run, you're invited up to our beloved roof.

Hope for bright sunshine as you

gather strength for the day that lies ahead:

Elphi yoga above Hamburg's cloudline...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét