Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

It's in the past, that's what they say

it was a year ago, I felt the pain

a chemo a day, locked up in chainz

no one to blame, it is my pain

made it away, God help me yeayy, I lost my wayz,

I gotta say, smoked it away,faded by pain

take me away, don't wanna stay

I went so crazy, feelin so wavey

took all dem pills, they came to get me

and cancer and chemo got me so faded

chlo-rine and pills I feel so hated

hospital beds, hospital beds, room 52

needles in veins, sick in the head

throw me in jail, rather be death

I am not scared, lost all my dreads

losin my head I Iost my dad

I am so faded; sedated

I made it, the greatest

I waited, I made it, I made it

It was a lie, I never made it

Gave it a try, mentally faded

No one to blame, I was a patient

No one to stay, I got so crazy

crazy crazy crazy, I am so crazy

This is my therapy, this is my therapy, pain is my jail, tryna escape;

write it away, fuck what they say; therapy

Where was I?

Where were you, what was you doin

why do you judge, don't wanna budge

you have a grudge, fuck all your thoughts

Nobody knows what's in my mind;

Some of you hoped that I would die

that I would cry, wish you the best

Fuck all your lies, fuck it I tried

Music the reason why im alive

shout out to NF, feelin his vibe

shout out to Jay, run to the mic

being myself, always on fire, fire, fire,

we will survive, we cannot die, don't need the fame

wanna inspire; my words iz my gun

I gotta fire and fire and fire!

This is my therapy, this is my therapy livin in hell;

runnin from pain, locked up in chainz, life is so crazy;

This is my therapy, this is my therapy ,pain is my jail;

tryna escape, write it way, fuck what they say, therapy

This is my therapy, this is my therapy, pain is my jail;

tryna escape, write it away, fuck what they say, therapy

This is my therapy

Fuck what they sayyyy

This is my therapy

I cannot playyyy

This is my therapy

Get out my wayyyy

This is my therapy

This aint no gaaaame

What do you think of my music

What do you think, this is ther-a-peautic

Why do you rap, why do you write

What do you think, this is my life

all that I got is a pen like a gun

run to the booth;I am not done;

murder that shitt; I want a ton

I am the one; hot like the sun;

This is my therapy, this is my therapy livin in hell;

runnin from pain, locked up in chainz, life is so crazy;

For more infomation >> LoyalRollazMusic - Therapy (NF Therapy Session Cover) - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

How To Prepare A Video File Before Uploading To YouTube - Duration: 7:22.

Welcome to this video which is called: "How To Prepare A Video File Before

Uploading To YouTube". This is all about 7 steps to take to optimize the

video file for Google and YouTube. One of the big

mysteries of ranking YouTube videos is how to also get them ranked on Google.

I'm not talking about the Google Videos tab option. I'm talking about getting

your thumbnail images to show up on the main Google page. Now, I'm going to be

talking about a technique that I've picked up over the last year or so which

probably isn't so powerful today as it was a few years ago. However, you'll see

what I mean when we go through the next 7 steps as to why I think it's still

relevant for SEO purposes to get your videos ranked on page 1 of YouTube and

on Google as well. Also, be sure to watch the video to the very end where you'll

be able to download my free PDF entitled: "Ranking YouTube Videos On Google".

Hi, my name is Jeff Laming from Video Cashflow, and in this video we're going to run

through 7 simple steps to help your videos get an extra leg-up that can help propel them to page 1

of Google, and provide the foundation for optimizing the video on YouTube. Before

we do so, if this is the first time you're watching a Video Cashflow video and

you like what you see, hear and read, then please click the "Subscribe" button at the

bottom of this video so you can get more video marketing and business videos on

a weekly basis. After you've filmed your video and you've uploaded it to

your computer, the 7 step process can start immediately, so let's go over to

the computer and I'll show you exactly what I mean. Hello and welcome to the

computer. Okay, let's crack on then. The first thing to do is to give your video a title, and

this is the first of the 7 steps. So the title should start with your main

keyword and will be the same title that will show when the video's

eventually uploaded to YouTube. So obviously you need to prepare

for your main keywords right at the very beginning before you

actually start filming. Now, you want to keep this title to no more than 60

characters. Now, to check how many characters are in your title, on a Word

document just highlight the title - I'm using an example here which is....my

draft script for this particular video. So just highlight the title there and

then in the bottom left-hand corner - which we'll see down here - I'll just

expand that - here it is here. Left click on that and you'll see here it comes up with

the word count and it's the "characters with spaces", so we've got 55 characters

there - well within the 60. Why 60? Because anything over 60 characters gets

truncated on the Google search page. So go to your video on your hard disk -

here's one here I've got. It's in .mp4 format. Now, is the title of the

video your correct title? If not, put the cursor over the file, right click the

mouse, and then click on "Rename". And there it highlights and you can go in and

rename the file with the correct title. Okay so assuming that's the right title then, put

the cursor over the file again and right-click the mouse and this time click on

"Properties" and then make sure it comes up with the general tab showing and

you've got the title there already put in "Video Testimonials - A Very

Powerful Tool". So that is Step 1 undertaken. Now, onto Step 2. What

you want to do now is click on the "Details" tab here. Go up to the top and

you want to enter that same title into this box here (which I've already done).

Just put it in there; and then Step 3 is to enter a subtitle here and

this should be made up of one or two of your secondary keywords to support the

main keyword in your title; and then Step 4 is this "Rating" here. Click the

Rating - I'm going to click the fifth star here so that they all show up as yellow

or gold. The fifth step are the tags. Now the tags are these....your remaining

keywords to enter. Now if you're in a position where you've already decided

what your keywords are then that's great. For example, I tend to work on the

basis of 1 main keyword; 3 secondary keywords; and 6 to 11

supplementary keywords, making no more than 15 in total. Step 6 is entering

your comments Now, as you can see there - let me just expand that a bit - now just

pop on the cursor there, as you can see I've put in some comments there. This is a

short i.e. up to 255 characters, explanation of what the video is all about. Now keep to

the point so that the viewer gets a clear understanding of what the video is

all about. Include where you can a few of your keywords but do it in a natural way.

Now, I also use this same commentary in the description box when I upload the file

to YouTube on the basis that there's consistency between the two platforms.

And as with the title, the 255 character limit avoids truncation, so again, you're

making it easier - not only for the viewer to see your video on Google, which is

where you want to get it shown - but also making it easier for Google to make

sense of what your video is all about so that your video has a much better chance

of actually getting ranked on page 1 of Google. And finally, what I do then I

scroll down to the "Author URL" and I basically put in my full URL for my

website on the basis that you're creating a back link between the video

and your website. And that's it! That's the 7 steps!

So just to recap: the 7 Steps To Optimize Your Video File Before

Uploading To YouTube. They are: 1. Make sure the title is correct - no more than

60 characters; 2. Copy the title onto the Details

tab; 3. Enter a sub-title; 4. Click the 5 Rating Stars so they show up as

yellow or gold; 5. Enter your remaining tags or keywords;

Step 6. Enter commentary - no more than 255 characters; 7. Add in your author URL, for

example, your website address. I hope you found those tips useful.

Thanks for watching. Look out for another video on video marketing and YouTube

coming your way next week. And if you liked this video please click the "Like"

button underneath [the video]. Feel free to share the video with friends, family, business

colleagues and associates. And by all means leave a comment in the "Comments"

section underneath the video. And don't forget to hit the "Subscribe" button to

get more videos on video marketing and business tips, tactics, techniques and

strategies that can help you with your own online business. Here's the link for

you to download your FREE copy of: "Ranking YouTube Videos on Google". You'll

find the URL link in the description box below this video. Enjoy! Until next time...

bye for now...

For more infomation >> How To Prepare A Video File Before Uploading To YouTube - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

30 martie 2018: Actualizare profetică – Titlurile de ştiri ale vremurilor de sfârşit - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> 30 martie 2018: Actualizare profetică – Titlurile de ştiri ale vremurilor de sfârşit - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

Drawing Racing Car - Video for Kids - Duration: 11:17.

Drawing Racing Car - Video for Kids

drawing,car draw,racing car,car,video for kids,for children,cars,art,how to draw,sport car,cars for kids,drawing car,how to draw a car

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét