Thứ Sáu, 30 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

You're still here?

It's over. Go home.

Oh, you're expecting a teaser for Deadpool 2.

Well, we don't have that kind of money.

What are you expecting? Sam Jackson to show up?

With an eye patch and a saucy little leather number?

Go. Go.

Oh.

But I can tell you one thing, and it's a bit of a secret.

For the sequel, we're gonna have Cable.

Amazing character. Bionic arm, time travel.

We have no idea who we're gonna cast yet,

but it could be anybody.

Just need a big guy with a flat top.

Could be Mel Gibson, Dolph Lundgren...

Keira Knightley. She's got range. Who knows.

Anyway, big secret. Shh...

Oh, and don't leave your garbage all lying around.

It's a total dick move.

Go.

For more infomation >> After Credits Scene | Deadpool (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 1:26.

-------------------------------------------

Je disque je veux 50 bis Quel pressage de disque vinyle faut il choisir ? 2e partie - Duration: 30:34.

For more infomation >> Je disque je veux 50 bis Quel pressage de disque vinyle faut il choisir ? 2e partie - Duration: 30:34.

-------------------------------------------

Aghar kisi ki olad mar jati ho to ye wazifa kren | Beta Paida Hone Ki Rohani Dua - Duration: 2:06.

Aghar kisi ki olad mar jati ho to ye wazifa kren | Beta Paida Hone Ki Rohani Dua

For more infomation >> Aghar kisi ki olad mar jati ho to ye wazifa kren | Beta Paida Hone Ki Rohani Dua - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Scrapyard Fight Scene | Deadpool (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:01.

Finish fucking her the fuck up!

Language, please.

Suck a cock.

Look away, child.

Look away!

Wait!

Wait!

Cease fire!

Cease fire!

Fellas! Hey! Hey!

You only work for that shit-spackled muppet fart.

So, I'mma give you a chance

for y'all to lay down your firearms...

in exchange for preferential, bordering on gentle...

possibly even lover-like treatment.

Fine.

Commando!

Teabag!

Bob?

Wade?

Oh, my God, I haven't seen you since...

Jacksonville. Fridays. Since TGI Fridays.

Well, what the hell!

God, come here, you.

How are the kids? Good?

And Gail, she still fixing that tuna casserole?

So good. But bad for the waistline,

if you know what I'm talking about.

Does he write you notes too?

He's such a romantic.

Don't worry, baby. I'm comin'.

Fire!

Hey!

Climb on!

For more infomation >> Scrapyard Fight Scene | Deadpool (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Hanin Dhiya - Oh Cinta Lirik [Official Lyrics Audio] 2018 - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> Hanin Dhiya - Oh Cinta Lirik [Official Lyrics Audio] 2018 - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Deadpool Meets Dopinder | Deadpool (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:59.

Kinda lonesome back here.

Yeah, little help.

Okay, um, just, I have to keep my hands on the wheel.

Excuse me. Whoo!

Ah, Dopinder.

Pool. Dead.

Hmm, nice.

Smells good, no?

Not the Daffodil Daydream. The girl.

Ah, yes. Gita.

Hmm. She is quite lovely.

She would have made me a very agreeable wife.

But, um...

Gita's heart has been stolen by my cousin Bandhu.

He is as dishonorable as he is attractive.

Dopinder, I'm starting to think

there's a reason I'm in this cab today.

Yeah, sir, you called for it, remember?

No, my slender brown friend. Love is a beautiful thing.

When you find it, the whole world

tastes like Daffodil Daydream.

So you gotta hold onto love...

...tight! Ah.

And never let go.

Don't make the same mistakes I did.

Got it? Yeah.

Or else the whole world tastes like Mama June after hot yoga.

Sir, what does Miss Mama June taste like?

Like two hobos fucking in a shoe filled with piss. Okay, enough.

I can go all day, Dopinder. The point is, it's bad!

Hmm, it's bad.

Uh, why the fancy red suit, Mr. Pool?

Oh, that's because it's Christmas Day, Dopinder.

And I'm after someone on my naughty list.

I've been waiting one year, three weeks...

six days and, oh...

14 minutes to make him fix what he did to me.

And what did he do to you, Mr. Pool?

This shit...

Boo!

Oh, shit!

I forgot my ammo bag.

Shall we turn back?

No, no time.

Fuck it. I got this.

9, 10, 11, 12 bullets, or bust.

Right here!

That's, uh, $27.50.

I... I never carry a wallet when I'm working.

Ruins the lines of my suit.

Oh. But, uh,

how about a crisp high five?

Okay.

Merry Christmas.

And a convivial Tuesday in April to you too, Pool!

For more infomation >> Deadpool Meets Dopinder | Deadpool (2016) Movie Clip - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Greek lesson: Greek Easter traditions! - Duration: 3:41.

Hello to everyone.

We are one week before Easter and like every year we enter the holy week for all Greeks.

This week is called "μεγάλη βδομάδα"

and prepares the people for Easter that is the next Sunday.

Today, I decided to do a lesson

and to mention some Greek Easter traditions.

You must know that Easter for the Greeks is

a bigger holiday than Christmas and is duly celebrated by all.

Easter, like Christmas, is a religious holiday

and, of course, many of the customs have to do with the church.

Most customs start on Thursday.

This day, housewives make ''τσουρέκι'' or ''φλαούνες'', in Cyprus, and dye red eggs.

We usually ''τσουγκρίζουμε'' τα κόκκινα αβγά

that is, we heat them and one whose own egg breaks loses,

while the one that his egg wins, continues with someone else until he loses.

The red color of the eggs symbolizes the blood of Christ

which was poured out on the cross on the day of his crucifixion.

While the choice of the egg is because it symbolizes life.

Whenever an egg breaks, as we know a new bird is born, that is, a new life.

This is exactly the symbol of the Easter egg.

We break the egg to bring forth a new life from within, the life that Christ brought with His Resurrection.

Another Easter custom is the decoration of the epitaph.

The women of each village gather in the morning of the good Friday in the church and decorate the epitaph (the tomb of Christ) with flowers.

They try to make the most beautiful epitaph they can so that it can receive the body of Christ.

Finally all over Greece, on Easter Monday, people of all ages play Easter games in village squares

and all together entertain and rejoice the resurrection of Christ.

Easter Sunday and Easter Monday are considered days of great joy and are especially honored by all Greeks, especially in the villages.

That's all for today.

The next week we will not have a lesson as you understand because of Easter

We'll speak in two weeks! I wish you ''Καλό Πάσχα και Καλή Ανάσταση''.

For more infomation >> Greek lesson: Greek Easter traditions! - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Une femme met l'ail sous son oreiller et celui de son fils chaque nuit. Voici pourquoi ? - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Une femme met l'ail sous son oreiller et celui de son fils chaque nuit. Voici pourquoi ? - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO DRAW a crocodile 🔴 Fun Rainbow - Duration: 8:33.

HOW TO DRAW a crocodile 🔴 Fun Rainbow

For more infomation >> HOW TO DRAW a crocodile 🔴 Fun Rainbow - Duration: 8:33.

-------------------------------------------

थंडगार सोल कढी | Sol Kadhi Recipe | Home made Kokum Kadhi | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 347 - Duration: 6:05.

For more infomation >> थंडगार सोल कढी | Sol Kadhi Recipe | Home made Kokum Kadhi | MadhurasRecipe | Ep - 347 - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Bed wars S1 E5 - Duration: 21:32.

For more infomation >> Bed wars S1 E5 - Duration: 21:32.

-------------------------------------------

Как зарабатывать на партнерских программах в 2018 Без сайта Без опыта Быстрый результат - Duration: 3:10.

For more infomation >> Как зарабатывать на партнерских программах в 2018 Без сайта Без опыта Быстрый результат - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

BBNaija 2018: Teddy A, Khloe 'fight' over piece of meat|NVS News - Duration: 2:06.

BBNaija 2018: Teddy A, Khloe 'fight' over piece of meat

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Teddy A and Khloe on Wednesday engaged in a heated argument.

The argument started immediately after former Super Eagles players, Joseph Yobo and Victor Ikpeba left the house after their short visit.

Khloe had shouted at Teddy A for taking her piece of meat in the pot.

Teddy A in reply cautioned Khloe to stay clear of him, warning her to mind her business.

He told Khloe, I see they brought you back to this house to cause trouble, but I will frustrate you.

You are out of your mind come and beat me for taking the meat.

You have not been to places I have been to, so shut up.

VIDEO:.

Teddy.A threatens to frustrate Khloe in the #BBNaija house.

Drammmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa! pic.twitter.com/jkOs7bYppF — #BBNaija (@blatherMinister) March 28, 2018.

For more infomation >> BBNaija 2018: Teddy A, Khloe 'fight' over piece of meat|NVS News - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Taken - Well Played, Old Chap (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Taken - Well Played, Old Chap (Episode Highlight) - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Крутой ХАЙПИКСЕЛЬ ПАК. РП для Хайпикселя [Hypixel Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 10:15.

For more infomation >> Крутой ХАЙПИКСЕЛЬ ПАК. РП для Хайпикселя [Hypixel Sky Wars Mini-Game Minecraft] - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

5D Diamond Painting --Unboxing Product Review - Duration: 11:49.

Alright so I have posted up in our Facebook group which I'll link up down

below under in the show notes I've been posting up some of the dine and painting

that I've been working on so I thought I'd do an unboxing and as you can hear

I'm actually opening it up off-camera so basically what you get in a kit and this

one's not the one I'm actually working on at the moment I'm just open this up

it comes with a sheet that has the reference either numbers or shapes a

picture of what it is and also it comes with an applicator and it usually comes

with a tray which may be in there so I'm going to open this up so this is these

are all the beads that I need to make for this one here and the the item that

I'm working on is actually 40 centimeters by 50 centimeters and it

comes with this this is the canvas that it's on and then you basically peel back

peel back at the start of the corner and you can see it's split in two so you can

just work with one half at a time so you just peel that back and it shows you

that you can see there there's sort of diagram of the shapes that you're going

to put on so there's letters on this particular one so each corresponding

letter has a color and then you place that down and this is actually sticky so

you don't have to use any glue or anything like that it's already there

and you just keep that and you just work a little bit at a time and that way you

won't lose your adhesiveness up up as you're working along so when I do it um

I just basically peel it back and I just start working from there so that's what

your canvas will look like and they come in many many different sizes you can get

them up you can get them in like broken up into sections as well so like those

designs that you see where they've got a small piece of the photo then the next

canvas is a little bit bigger than theirs a larger one and then it goes

back down again you can get them like that a friend of mine is actually doing

an Indian head at the moment and it's in three pieces so that's

the canvas and this as I was showing you before is the pack that you get so I'm

gonna open that up and I'll show you what the contents has in it so it comes

with a set of tweezers some extra Ziploc bags the little gel that you use that

you put in the tip of the applicator and that helps you to pick up the little

beads or drills as they're called and so that that's that there it also you also

I can't see it in here which seems like they left that one out some of the kits

actually come with this is from another kit of my daughter's so it comes with a

little tray but each kit definitely comes with tweezers a applicator and the

the gel and some of them come with this little tray so you can actually put the

little babies or drills into that so you can open one pack of the time and tip it

in and then they're they're ready to go so you can see here I've got a ton of

different colors that I'm going to be using and they all come in a little

individual packet so you don't have to open up a large packet and I don't know

if you can see that on camera or not because it's actually gold and in the

light sort of hitting it there's actually numbers printed on so when you

get this sheet here and this is also this this reference guide is also on the

side of the canvas as well okay so if you misplace the paper you've got it on

the side of the canvas so you can see here that each letter letter represents

has a number beside it so one five five and that is the color that you have and

this is how many that's how many packets that you will have and then this is how

many of the drills that you you have so I'm just going to show you what the

little drills look like there's actually a couple of different types of ones this

particular one is actually round and there's also square drills as well so

I'm going to show you what they look like I'll just pack this up and get it

out of the way and then I'll show you what the

individual beanie look like so this is another one that you can get as well it

comes with a clear film on it so you can actually see the picture underneath it

these ones are flat round ones the beanies that they're using on it and you

can see there again that's using letters and it's just sticky the background is

already done on this one so it's just the elephant that my daughter's working

on and you can see as the splashes come out of color they come out and then they

just the backgrounds already already done so that one there is around 30

centimeters by 40 centimeters and she's been working on that so I will show you

a little bit closer you can see this sparkle that they get so these ones

these particular ones are round you can see there and then there's the one that

I'm working on it actually has and I'll hopefully be able to show you this one

actually has little so this is what the the drills look like and these ones are

actually square so you can see that they're quite and this one I find that

the the square ones are very sparkly when you look at them so you can see

there it's just glittering so that's just one of the colors and it may they

all sort of have this they all have the same effect when you look at them just

some a little bit more sparkly err than others I think there's more angles on

them so that's the square ones there and these are the so you seen them already

attached on there and this is ones that she's working on with the another way

that they come they can have a little number on it that's already stuck on it

I'll see if I can get something out

so you can see there those ones are rounded okay so that's what they look

like and now I'll show you what the applicator does okay so I've got a few

in the in a little tray and basically what you do is you use this little

applicator okay so it's got like a little hollowed end at one end and just

and at the other end either plastic around or it might be shaped like this

so you get your putty or your gel I'm not exactly sure what they call it it's

all written in Asian the ones that I've got so you just poke that in and the tip

of the of the applicator fills up with a little bit of that putty and then

basically you have a on one side of the drills they're flat and on the other

side it's rounded okay this is already sticky so basically what I do now is on

the rounded side I just attach it to the applicator and then I just so I know

that the black goes where this this is this thing is the symbol that they're

using for the black which is a square so I just then place it in place and you

can see there's a little square there for me to place it in

and I just go along and keep placing them in I find it very relaxing

sometimes I'll be doing it while I'm talking to my best friend Michelle down

in New South Wales sometimes we get on the phone on a Friday night and we just

chat away and and I slowly do this this is my first big one that I've done and

this particular one is 40 centimeters by 50 centimeters and as you can see I've

I've only done a couple of hours on it I got this I got sidetracked last night

with the kids and whatnot so I didn't get as much as I wanted to get done and

you just keep filling that in and you can see that it studied this is a skull

this particular picture has a woman's face and her and their skulls around her

and roses and stuff like that it's just very striking and I really liked it

and you just keep doing that and follow the symbols and then eventually you'll

have your whole picture already done and then you can get it framed or you can

put it up on the wall whatever you like if you find that you stick one in the

wrong place they you can't actually get them off you just get the applique you

can see there I've just basically all I've done it's just got the applicator

on the edge of it and I've just lifted that up and then I can just grab the

tweezers and pick that up and then place it where it needs to go

so if you put it on there a little crooked or anything like that and they

don't set in place so I put that down a couple of days ago so you can see that I

can still take that off after a while I will put once I finish doing this I will

actually put some books on it to put some weight on it to make sure that

they're all adhered but they don't come off you can see they're like I can roll

the the canvas and they're not just popping off so they do stick really well

it's a really relaxing hobby to do it's new for me and I just wanted to share it

with you and show you what I've been up to because a few people show I'm showing

some interest in it I'll link up a couple places where I get mine from down

below in the show notes and then that way you'll be able to get yourself one

and there's all different sizes and all different things that you can do my

daughter the elephant one is actually her third one that she's done she finds

them very relaxing as well and I found that kids that um had a couple of kids

here that that have really focused on it as well so it is something that you

could possibly do with your kids there's lots of cute little pictures and and all

that sort of stuff so I'm gonna keep going with this now I

hope you really enjoyed our little reviewer of 5d diamond painting if

you've got any questions I'll leave them in the comments down below and if you've

liked what you seen to today just hit that subscribe button and the little

bell beside it and that way you won't miss out on any future posts and I'm

gonna keep crafting and everybody have a great day and I'll see you all again

soon bye for now

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét