Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Mar 31 2018

we are living with a lot of picked up concepts ideas that we inherit even from

people that love us and that we love who have not found the truth what is this

truth that we are talking about is it some sacred cluster of concepts what is

truth is it something you can read on a piece of paper or a holy book

what is truth everybody say I'm searching for the

truth if you find it in what form will it be for you if you are searching for

your glasses when you find him you can say aha here they are you can show if

you're searching for your children aha there you are you can come you can

find them if you are searching for a certain philosophy you can look and haha

this is the one I'm searching for if you're searching for the truth how will

you find it does it have a shape or a size or color is it religious is it

transparent

is it belief

is it different from you well to really know especially last point is it

different from you you'll have to know who you are yeah you cannot find the

truth until you find you you cannot find the truth while you yourself are a lie

does it make a little sense hmm yeah but to even have a sense that

presently our self conception is a lie that is already a kind of wisdom I know

that but I feel somehow trapped in that lie like a large part of what I live yes

there is something in you that cannot be trapped has never been trapped it cannot

even be free because these are merely concepts to it it is so pure but freedom

is a good word for now you say I feel so trapped because you have to rely on the

senses and the mind to evaluate your your situation you have to rely on how

you feel and how you think on your moods to have an assessment of how you feel

but the truth is nothing to do with how you feel because in the realm of

feelings feelings constantly change one moment you are feeling absolutely

beautiful and there are a few moments you're

feeling a bit annoyed or irritable about something next you're feeling so

wonderfully alive not a minute you're stiff board who can control you cannot

control anything you cannot control one man his wife it was his wife's birthday

and he said darling you've been with me so long and today for your birthday I

promise you I will not snore tonight is it can he keep this promise hmm with all

the best of intention I love you so much tonight I will not snore

well it means tonight I will not sleep basically

you don't have that control we like to feel we have this type of control yes I

will do this I promise I will love you forever and ever I promise I will never

hurt you I promise I'll never have to say sorry to you tall things to say and

we love saying things like that we love it there darling I'll never never we

love it but to carry it out you cannot feelings come feelings go if the feeling

come you cannot tell it when to go you cannot make an appointment with feelings

and say okay you stick around for three days you can leave on Wednesday you have

no control so suppose the truth was a feeling it would come you feel wonderful

thank you and then what happened that is also going and they said oh yes you know

the truth visited me yesterday but it took off after 10 minutes I mean the

what to say about it the truth cannot be a feeling then what can it be then

because we love feelings we love them they feel more intimate than thoughts so

I feel so good I feel it deep inside my soul these are feelings as any feeling

ever come and not go everything that come though okay

so it cannot be a measure of truth

belief you believe something I believe in this I believe in this mmm but things

will challenge your belief and what you'll do is fight you will send people

away don't come I don't want to speak to you because you challenge my belief

belief has to be converted into experience and every experience has a

beginning and an end there is something in which experience is itself

experienced

and you know what you're there you're there to watch the lies and the truth

the comings and goings of everything maybe you don't want to be maybe

something's I see I don't want to be so much there that I am unaffected I want

to be affected you see there's a feeling inside no I want life I want to be

passionate about life I don't want to simply be aware I want to be passionate

I want to participate you see why because we love experiencing every part

of experiencing the bitter and sweet the ups and downs we love the appointments

and the disappointments we love the smooth and we love the rough

it love no success and the failures huh love always it addiction is it love or

is it addiction to the experience I think we are dicted actually feels like

addiction it's a bit of both not everybody suffers from this some

people say I am tired of experiencing have you ever met anyone who say I'm

tired of experiencing maybe maybe one of you were tired of experiencing or just

maybe tired at the moment

because that can be part of it too lie right now enough but only right now

so something is in this and we are meant to experience the senses are there to

experience mind is there in order to be experiencing and all of this I find no

fault in it by itself we find fault in it because we have a lower concept of

who we are we have limited our identity to merely body-mind functioning and the

body-mind functioning is not consistent it says one thing one moment and felt

the contrary thing the next moment it cannot it what it is itself your

identity is relative yet it wants to behave as though it is absolute

something that's not possible so the personality personal identity

cannot be your ultimate truth it is always fluctuating unsteady by nature

inconsistent so as long as it persists that we identify ourselves personally to

that extent we will feel the waves the rock-and-roll of life and we may think

wow I love it I love it but even that is really not true we are addicted to it we

love and hate it it's part of it but what it is is that we are attached

to experiencing we love it

you

For more infomation >> Give me the TRUTH - Mooji - Duration: 11:31.

-------------------------------------------

Very Big Hanuman Idol || Namala Gundu || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 2:20.

#DARSHANAMLIVE – Everything About INDIAN Temples Grandeur Visual Feast

For more infomation >> Very Big Hanuman Idol || Namala Gundu || DARSHANAM LIVE || INDIAN Temples - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

L41:Theory of Automata,Pushdown Automata, PDA, Formal Definition ,PDA Example in hindi by UA - Duration: 11:58.

www.universityacademy.in

www.universityacademy.in

www.universityacademy.in

For more infomation >> L41:Theory of Automata,Pushdown Automata, PDA, Formal Definition ,PDA Example in hindi by UA - Duration: 11:58.

-------------------------------------------

Вязание крючком. ЖАКЕТ. РАЗБОР УЗОРА+СХЕМА+ВЫКРОЙКА+ОПИСАНИЕ - Duration: 13:14.

For more infomation >> Вязание крючком. ЖАКЕТ. РАЗБОР УЗОРА+СХЕМА+ВЫКРОЙКА+ОПИСАНИЕ - Duration: 13:14.

-------------------------------------------

#BFMC Battlefield Montage Championship [2018] Detail - Duration: 4:49.

Hello everyone We will be facilitating this tournament

I'm TIE_FLAME and GIAN

This competition is a competition competing for ability to edit and play Battlefield1 and 4

Total prize money 150,000 yen (about $1,420 USD)

The entry deadline is May 31st 23:59:59(JST)

Let's start with the details of the editors

There is no regulation of the number of seconds of video and use of the BFMC's Intro

使用クリップについても Battlefieldシリーズのものであれば

If you are using clips of the Battlefield you don't have to use our clips

When edit is completed Please enter from the entry form

I'll explain the entry method later

Next is the details of the players

【Superplay】 【Funny videos】 There are two kinds

[Superplay] will be judged with contents taken within the event period

Important Be sure to add the [BFMC] tag

Also, in BF1 we use...

we use platoon function to unify clan tag.

With BF1 Search by【Battlefield Montage Championship】

BF1 : joining the convention platoon BF4 : change of the clan tag [BFMC]

in BF4 Please change the clan tag[BFMC] by yourself

and you can enter the best kill video with BF1

You don't have to set the [BFMC] tag in the best clip

We are waiting for the best clip you took in BF1

and in Funny videos You don't have to set the [BFMC] tag

Can you make us laugh?

Naming the title to the movie file for the funny video

Gian: Hello☆☆~~😍 I am a super cute pretty girl Gian

Everyone Nice to meet you ~ I love you~~<33

I will explain the judging method

Regarding Editor and Player's SuperPlay

We will create rankings at meetings

Funny video division will vote in comments

when broadcasting results

Result announcement Broadcast date

June 8th 20 o'clock (Japan time) We will do it on this channel

Also, in the Edit section due to the copyright situation

Audio will be muted at the broadcast

At a later date winning works will be released on this channel

Please note

The entry method for both editor and player is the same

The entry form is in the description (Not farm)

Entry acceptance period until May 31, 2018 (Japan time)

Please entry

Finally What We told you in the video this time

You can check it again in Google Docs in the video description

Other inquiries We accept it by mail and Twitter DM

The explanation is over We are waiting for many participants' entries

For more infomation >> #BFMC Battlefield Montage Championship [2018] Detail - Duration: 4:49.

-------------------------------------------

Katrina Kaif toh Baad hun Isabelle Kaif vi kregi Bollywood Movies I Gabruu News I Gabruu.com - Duration: 1:11.

Katrina Kaif toh Baad hun Isabelle Kaif vi kregi Bollywood Movies

For more infomation >> Katrina Kaif toh Baad hun Isabelle Kaif vi kregi Bollywood Movies I Gabruu News I Gabruu.com - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Mileys 1. Haul: Anne Wünsches Kleine feiert YouTube-Premiere - Duration: 0:55.

For more infomation >> Mileys 1. Haul: Anne Wünsches Kleine feiert YouTube-Premiere - Duration: 0:55.

-------------------------------------------

Mutual Fund Q&A, Diversified Equity Funds & Multi Cap Funds, Hindi - Duration: 3:00.

In this video, we take up a query by Raghu Nandan on the relationship between diversified equity funds and multi-cap funds

Diversified equity funds invest across sectors, stocks and market caps. In equity investments, diversification helps manage risks

Multi-cap equity fund is a type of diversified equity fund where the investment is done across stocks of different market capitalisations

In case of diversified equity funds, you can have different kinds of investments such as diversified large cap fund

For more infomation >> Mutual Fund Q&A, Diversified Equity Funds & Multi Cap Funds, Hindi - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

اطفال مضحك جدا - دليل الصرف الصحي للجسم لطفلك - Kids Videos - Duration: 14:10.

For more infomation >> اطفال مضحك جدا - دليل الصرف الصحي للجسم لطفلك - Kids Videos - Duration: 14:10.

-------------------------------------------

HGTV Smart Home 2018 - Interior Tour - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> HGTV Smart Home 2018 - Interior Tour - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Ethiopia: Dr Abiye Ahmed Ali bring the country together| ethiopian news today youtube ethiopian news - Duration: 28:44.

For more infomation >> Ethiopia: Dr Abiye Ahmed Ali bring the country together| ethiopian news today youtube ethiopian news - Duration: 28:44.

-------------------------------------------

My VERY FIRST YouTube video! - Duration: 7:03.

So hello TouTube! After four years of procrastination,

here is my very first video on Youtube ! It's THE video I'm going

look in a few years and say to myself : "I was sooooo bad!"

But it takes a starting point to everything, without a starting point there is

no possible improvement. You have to start somewhere, it's been four years

that I plan to do it. So I start : here is my first video

posted on YouTube. So what will you see in this video?

1. I will tell you who I am and finally 2. I will explain the subject of the channel,

what are you going to see and you will see, it's going to be very exciting!

But before we start, we'll go quench a little.

It feels really good. So I will first tell you who I am.

So I'm Erwin Olmanst, a 35 years old entrepreneur and I am kind of

bringing you in my universe. Then as you are not from the fisc we will simplify

a little bit for you: instead of being Erwin Olmanst, we'll remove

Olmanst and just keep Erwin and that's convenient because it's the name

of the channel! So, vaguely, who am I? I am 35 years old, I told you that I am

an entrepreneur, I studied I.T., I worked in Internet Marketing

the majority of my life, I created my company in 2011

in this area, I closed it a few months ago, so I'll start all over again

from nothing so it's going to be an opportunity to talk about it on the channel. I'm married, have

an adorable little girl who is just 14 months old, that I love to madness and

since mid November, I live in Brazil. I lived the 35

first years of my life in Belgium and mid-November,

just a few months ago, I moved to Salvador in Brazil,

it's 30°C every day, summer and winter, it rains from time to time but

not that much. There are a lot of pros in this country,

there are many cons too, we will have the opportunity to talk about it but what you

are interrested about is: "What is this channel exactly?", "What will you post

on this channel?", "What will we find there?". And that's what I

will tell yout now. So this channel, it's been four years since I

wanted to create it, that I tell myself that I have to do my first video and I don't do it;

I always find an excuse not to to do it. This is the first video.

In the following weeks and months,

it's going to be mostly freestyle, I'm going do what I want to do

when I want to do it. For the moment the priority is really

to take pleasure from it. I will try to improve a lot

on my charisma in front of the camera, I will progress on video editing and

on everything technical. I am a tech enthusiast

so it should come pretty quickly. But we're still going

to follow a plan to not go

too crazy and I will quicly explain to you what

that it will be: 1. A vlog: You are going to

discover what I do and what it is to live in a country at 8200 km

from everything you've always known your whole life

"Hello everyone, so today we are in Brazil, we are going to do something that

brazilians love, something very particular and I will take you there

2. Then we will talk about business: I'm going show you how I earn

money. So as I told you I was an entrepreneur for 6 years, I

had my company that I had to close recently before coming to Brazil and so

unfortunately today I am obliged to start from scratch with 0 €,

with nothing, I'll start from scratch and I am going to rebuild a company here and I

will show you how it's working and we will make money together.

3. Then fitness because I was obese much of my life and

between 2011 and 2012 I lost 40 kilos. I managed to maintain a decent weight

until now and so the fitness is part of my life and so

it will be the object of some videos,

it has to be!

4. Travel: I lived 35 years of my life in Belgium

I did not know much else, didn't travel much in my life.

Well I had some trips huh: I went in Las Vegas, New York, I visited

Italy, France, a must, I have seen pretty much all of France but otherwise

I stayed in Belgium all the time and I always had this frustration of

not traveling much and luckily I met a pretty Brazilian,

we got married and today we are living in Brazil since three months ago.

It's a big change in my life, it's a big trip I'm going to talk about

but as long as we are in South America, why not take the opportunity to see

what is around? I traveled 8,200 km to get here,

there are many interesting countries in South America, why not visit them

and maybe do some trips further in North America or even possibly

return to Europe if I want to see my family, why not!

5. And finally I will show you the behind the scenes of a YouTube channel:

the gear I use, the filming, the editing,

I will give you a lot of tips, explain everything I learn

because I will inevitably learn many things, that's only

the first video, I am starting. I realize that

for most of the video I did not not look into the lense but I

looked at the screen, which is a very bad idea

now I'm looking at the lens. So we will talk about everything regarding YouTube.

So I will also make videos on topics that interest me, on

topics that fascinate me, I have a lot to say that's why

I'm really happy I created this YouTube channel because I have

a lot I want to share. There are topics I really want

to talk about. Sometimes it's going to be controversial, sometimes not

but there are really things that I have to share with everyone and then

there will be many other things, It's inevitable. So everything will

really be refined over the weeks, over the videos. And to

support the channel, subscribe, it's just a click below the videos and

click on the thumbs up, that's will certainly help the channel a lot,

help it grow. Thank you so much ! I will post ONE video a week,

I am committed to doing so and so ... See you next week ! ;)

For more infomation >> My VERY FIRST YouTube video! - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

The Boss Baby Animated Short Film || Animation Movie 2018 || Best Animated Movie - Duration: 4:03.

Stay Creative

Please Subscribe Our Channel

For more infomation >> The Boss Baby Animated Short Film || Animation Movie 2018 || Best Animated Movie - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

[Türkçe Altyazılı] Seoyul - Titanium (original by Sia) - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> [Türkçe Altyazılı] Seoyul - Titanium (original by Sia) - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

FISHING Kastking Blackhawk | HOT BRANDS | SPRING 2018 | KITAYPROM - Duration: 1:30.

Friends!

I present to you the hot brand spring of 2018 at Alyexpress:

Kastking telescopic fishing rod.

How did it gain its popularity?

Judge for yourself...

Three-layer carbon fiber the fiber gives the rod

ultra light weight and huge strength.

Ceramic throughputs rings provide a smooth

casting and light movement of the line.

Synthetic composite alloy makes the reel-holder

more light and durable, than usual of metal.

Durable cap made of polyvinyl chloride protects

transmission rings from damage.

Sealed waterproof rod design with convenient

not with a sliding handle.

During the folding of the rod shows a high

level of flexibility, excellent sensitivity and efficiency.

The rod always remains even if there is no

external influences, and its excellent structure increases

your chances of catching a large fish.

A link to this amazing You will find a fishing rod as always

in the description under the video.

Have a good fishing!

subscribe to the channel CHINAISPROM!

For more infomation >> FISHING Kastking Blackhawk | HOT BRANDS | SPRING 2018 | KITAYPROM - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Toy IRONMAN HULKBUSTER Toys Surprise - Duration: 10:22.

Wow this is so cool, it's a Hulkbuster Toys, and he brought all his superhero friends

So awesome. Let's open up the HulkBuster Toy.

Hey, Dino, pals. This is toy rex here. Let's see what toy surprise we have today's

Hulk buster is a really powerful Iron Man suit Iron Man. wears the Hulkbuster suit, so he can become super strong?

powerful

Let's take a look

There's hulk buster inside the box

He looks so powerful

And there's a little Iron Man - so fun the Iron Man can sit inside the Hulk Buster

You can open up the helmet and tribe so awesome

Let's open Hulk buster, so we can play. This is so fun

There's the little ironing and here's the awesome Hulk buster so cool Hulk buster slim

Wow Buster look so totally awesome he's all red with golden armor

And there's his chest piece power source he can shoot a powerful blaster

His arms are really really big

And they even have shields on them to protect the robot and on the back

wow, he's got these really powerful cannons that can make him go really fast and even fly even has blasters on his legs -

Hulk buster is so strong and this is where Iron Man's kids Iron Man. It's so tiny compared to Hulk buster, but watch this

Well I remain is inside Hulkbuster now he's gonna drive two powerful Hulkbuster into action time they're used to blasters

Yeah, we did it

Well that was so fun gentle friends no it's time for some Hulkbuster surprise toys

Awesome we got so many super cool surprise toys

Which toy should we open at first we have surprise eggs it surprised mystery minis so cool how about let's open up this one

Wow this is awesome, it's a Civil War mystery mini. There's Captain America Iron Man and even Black Panther

And here are all the awesome figures so cool you get Falcon vision and Black Widow

Totally cool let's open up this toy

It's snippety-snip, oh yeah

wow

So cool vulcan has these awesome wings that allowed him to flight and go really really fast

He teams up with Captain America and his member of the Avengers. He wears these powerful goggles that give him really really good eyesight

He's super cool. Let's blast off whoa

Next let's open up this Power Rangers look so cool. There's some Red Ranger

Awesome the Red Ranger is holding the powerful Ranger sword so cool

And there's the Blue Ranger black ranger yellow ranger the super awesome

Green dragon ranger pink ranger lord zedd and gold are so fun. Who are you gonna get better friends?

This is so fun

Here we go

Wow, we got the Green Ranger. That's the Green Ranger Tommy he's super cool

He's wearing this golden armor, and he's all green. Let's go put on his helmet. Here's his helmet

It's morphing time

totally cool

This is the Green Ranger his helmet is the green powerful mighty morphing dragon wow he has the dragon flute

He can use it to summon his dragon Zord which is a powerful dragon robot, and here's his dragon sword it's super powerful

The Green Ranger is the most powerful Ranger he teams up with two other Rangers to make the powerful Megazord, let's go Ranger

Which twice we open up next there's x-men spider-man let's open up spider-man well

There's spider-gwen Jesus super cool spider girl, and there's spider-man

And here are the cool figures

There's even ultimate spider-man Scarlet Spider the Green Goblin Doctor Octopus vulture the hunters

Super awesome venom black cat and also lizard Rio and Sandman here. We go down friends. Let's see what we got

We got the bad guy dr. Octopus

Huh Doctor Octopus wears a black goggles, and he's got a green and yellow suit on he's called dr.

Octopus because he has these four powerful tentacles coming off his back, and he uses them like octopus hands

Dr.. Octopus is a bad guy

That's always causing trouble for spider-man

And he's also really really smart and uses my control his octopus tentacles

But don't worry spider-man always stalks dr. Octopus. Let's go

Now let's open up this x-men toy

So awesome while there's Colossus and Wolverine and there's even a Cyclops storm professor Eck's beast

mystique

Sabretooth go Vereen ice cream Magneto and juggernaut. That's so awesome

My favorite ex finish storm because she has the ability to control weather now let's open up this toy here

We go well

We got Colossus

And he's a bobble head bobble Bobble bobble wow so cool

Colossus is all made of metal and when he's metal he can't get hurt

And he's even bulletproof and fireproof boom boom boom Colossus since he saw metal. He's really really heavy

Just like the awesome Hulk buster, but he's really really strong. He wears a red and yellow

Armor suit, and he's a member of the x-men. He was taught by Professor ice and goes to the school the x-men

Let's go, Colossus

What's this toy

Well, it's a marvel mystery mini. There's a Hulk spider-man and Thor so awesome

There's Thor's brother Loki that green goblin deapool not Punisher Dark Phoenix Doctor Doom

Awesome Silver Surfer Scarlet, Witch and here are the bad guys the analyst of Ultron so cool

Well we get the super cool flash flash is the world's fastest apparel

That's why they called the flash cuz you can't see him, and he's gone in a flash

Flash is wearing a red superhero uniform. His logo is the lightning bolt is he's really fast

We even his lighting bolts on appears that are transmitters, so he can receive messages, and he's going super fast

There's fire that comes behind him. That's cuz he's awesome flash can go so fast. He can travel times

There's his real name is Barry Allen

He's a super smart detective and he's a member of the Justice League with Bama Superman and Wonder Woman

Let's go flash time to blast off whoa

And we got one more big mystery mini. Wow it's the Batman Arkham series. There's a Joker a Robin and a fat, man

There's three super cool diamonds one awesome Robin. I'm Nightwing poison ivy the evil Joker

Catwoman I Robot Batman dark hood and the scary scarecrow and Joker's girlfriend

Harlequin so awesome you guys wanna get hmm. I wanna get one of the Batman's let's go go friends

Well, we got Robin so cool Robin has a black caper. He's using the super Chris Scott

He's wearing a red suit

And he's got all this gold and utility belt these awesome gadgets that better give him

Robin Chris the student of permit he's an awesome crime fighter that lives in Gotham City

He is really smart and also super super strong, and he works together with Batman Batgirl use part of the Batman family

Let's go Robin

This is so fun, and we still have three superhero Avengers to present

There's a hall to present our immense the present and a Captain America

Let's open the Ironman surprise egg first Ironman can turn into a Hulk buster here we go

Well we got Captain America so cool, and it looks like Captain America just blasts it through these brats and ready for action

He's carrying a super cool Captain America's shield. That's red white and blue the shield is indestructible steel and when he throws it

He'll come back to him captain wears a blue suit, and he's a leader of The Avengers

He's super strong and really smart. Let's go Captain America, and then let's open up the hog surprise a

Time for a Hulk smash shake here, we go Wow

Store has this really long red cape and he's wearing this powerful armor

It's the armor of Asgard Thor lives in a skirt, and he is this really powerful hammer. That's got blue lightning

Whoo where is this son of Odin, and he's also a member of the Avengers

He's super strong he can fly, and he's also the only person that can lift this powerful hammer, but Thor's brother is Loki

He's a bad guy. Don't worry Thor always gets him. Let's go through our one more surprise egg left. It's the awesome Captain America

Let's go leader of The Avengers shaky. Let's go a toy

Well we get the awesome Hulk Hulk is just putting guns on the floor cuz you get a Hulk smash

Totally awesome Hulk is all green and he has purple pants

She's also the most powerful member of the Avengers his real name is dr.

Bruce Banner a really really smart nice scientist when you get a baby then he'll turn into the green Hulk and do a whole slam

Wow

Hulk is super super strong, and you don't wanna mess with the Avengers when he's angry let's go home flip

Wow, that was so cool done offense the Hulk Buster was awesome, and we got all these super cool surprise toys

I hope all my Dino friends. Have a happy happy date, and I'll see all my daughter friends in the next toy Rex video

Thanks for watching dyno panels you guys are awesome

For more awesome surprises with me click here and give me a big high-five to subscribe and join the Dino Club

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét