Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 3, 2018

Waching daily Apr 1 2018

Film Courage: When do you start writing everyday?

Jeffrey Reddick, Screenwriter: About 11:00 a.m.

I usually roll out of bed and have my routine where I'll say some prayers, meditate a

little (not much), read the news, see what's going on, and pack up and usually go over

to the coffee shop and start writing.

But I'm also a night owl, too.

So I stay up late writing.

So it's sporadic because I am usually working, juggling like four or five different things

at one time.

I'm usually hopping around to make sure I'm on top of whatever needs to be done

first.

Film Courage: How long are you writing for?

Jeffrey Reddick: It's on and off pretty much all day.

I mean, I'll be up late watching TV but still have my laptop on writing a little bit.

It depends, if I have a writing assignment then I'll be more structured in it as far

as I will focus more on that and then try to like have fun and have a life the rest

of the time that I'm not writing.

But if I'm in a stage where I'm like working on four or five different things trying to

get them off the ground, I'm usually writing quite a bit.

Film Courage: Interesting.

So you got to the coffee shop, do you ever write here [referring to Jeffrey's place]?

Jeffrey Reddick: Sometimes but if I stay here I get very distracted like I want to watch

TV, I want to take a nap, I'm very comfortable here.

I like to go to the coffee shop because I get my socializing done too because I have

friends there and stuff like that.

So I like to get out and do that, as well.

Film Courage: Are there a lot of regulars there, too?

Jeffery Reddick: Yeah.

There's a lot of the.

A lot of writers.

Film Courage: Nice.

Do they ask you what you're writing?

Or no one really asks that they just kind of know.

Jeffery Reddick: Yeah, people will talk to you.

Especially if you go there a long time and you've made friends with people they kind

of know what you're up to and if they follow you on social media and you're talking about

stuff, they will ask you about what you're doing and things like that.

It's fun.

It's very transitory though, too.

Because there's a couple regulars but a lot of the writers if they move they will

go to another coffee shop or they'll go work at the WGA.

It has a space to work at or people rent spaces now.

Which I'm actually thinking about doing because I think I broke it down and I forgot

what the place is called but there's a company where you can go rent an office space (and

can't remember the name).

But I did the math and it's like oh well for a cup of Starbuck's coffee and a donut

every day, I can actually rent this place for a month and they have free coffee all

day.

But I drink tea so I have to check and make sure they have tea.

Film Courage: It's probably not as good as Starbucks.

Jeffery Reddick: No but it's cool.

You can get a desk and a computer (you have your own little spot).

It does kind of put you in a different mindset if you're leaving your own place to go to

work because even if I'm walking to Starbucks, even if I'm going there to work and I'm

going there to see my friends and I'm going to be distracted and you never know what's

going to happen.

There is some wisdom to having a writing space that's an office.

I'll do that at some point.

I haven't done that yet.

But I'll have a place where I'll have an office that's just a separate building

aside from where I am living.

Film Courage: Yeah, I was always opposed to coffee shop writing for the longest time and

then I noticed that if you have headphones on and you can still sort of see what's

going on around you, it's actually invigorating (whatever you are working on).

Even if you're not screenwriting, you're just working on something.

Jeffery Reddick: Yeah, you've got to have headphones because they're important because

people will obviously start talking to you.

Film Courage: Oh that's true!

It's a good buffer.

It's a good social buffer to have those on.

But also libraries, too.

I'm just surprised that it actually does feed you and I was opposed to it for the longest

time.

And I can tell now why people need to get out of the house.

Jeffery Reddick: You need that little segue from being in your home to your brain going

"Hey, we're going to work now."

And if I'm just going from my bedroom to the living room it's hard to just sit over

here and say "Okay, turn on my work brain."

Because I'm like "Wait, what's on TV?

I'm going to take a nap really quick."

Film Courage: Right or if I see an interesting article on like Flipboard or Pocket or something

and then I'm like "Let me just read this."

And then I'm distracted.

Jeffery Reddick: One you get derailed it's kind of hard to get the focus back again.

Film Courage: Would you say you're very disciplined when you know that you need to

get these four things done that you're pretty good?

Jeffery Reddick: Yeah, I think my friends think I'm more disciplined than I am.

I think I could probably be more disciplined.

I do work hard though but it's…I guess I am, but in my brain I'm not disciplined

enough and my friends are like "You're so disciplined."

I feel like I'd be doing more if I was more disciplined but I'm usually always juggling

a lot at the same time.

But you always want to make sure that you don't have more on your plate than you can

really dedicate quality time to.

I've definitely learned the art of saying no as I've gotten older.

Because when you're young you want to say yes to everything because you know these could

be my three opportunities, the few things I ever get.

So you always want to be saying yes to everything.

And as you get older you start realizing that it's okay to say no to stuff you're not

passionate about.

Or if you don't think you'll have the time to really do it and I've done that

where I'm like this really isn't my thing and I don't think I'm the best writer

for it.

I know a lot of writers who will take jobs just to have a job.

Unless I think it's something that I could do justice to I'm not going to take it on

as a job unless it's a challenge.

Sometimes there have been things where people have brought me projects where I'm like

this isn't my wheelhouse but it would be really fun to try to write it so then I'll

do that.

But it's got to be something that really strikes a chord with me.

Film Courage: Do you know any writers that write eight to ten hours a day?

Jeffery Reddick: Yeah.

Yeah.

Film Courage: Okay.

So I'm assuming they stop for lunch or they do something.

Jeffery Reddick: Yeah.

I have a lot of writer friends that if they're not on staff they very much treat it like

a 9-5 job.

They'll get up in the morning, they'll do there thing, write until lunch time, they'll

take lunch, they will write to 5:00 p.m. and then they will stop writing for the say.

And again, I think that's great if you're working on one thing at a time, I think you

have the luxury of doing that more.

I think if you're trying to do two or three projects at the same time, then it's harder

to do that.

But you can do it.

You know I certainly have friends that do it.

For more infomation >> Ideal Writing Day For A Screenwriter by Jeffrey Reddick - Duration: 6:29.

-------------------------------------------

CƠN MƯA VÔ TÂM_Nhạc Sống Đám Cưới Chuyên Tổ Chức Các Sự Kiện|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 5:19.

For more infomation >> CƠN MƯA VÔ TÂM_Nhạc Sống Đám Cưới Chuyên Tổ Chức Các Sự Kiện|Nhạc Sống Miền Tây|Ban Nhạc Điện Tử Sơn - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

Uraraka meets Bakugou-nyan (My Hero Academia Comic Dub) - Duration: 2:22.

Thanks to: GohanOXG, KarnaVA, and CodePhoenixVA!!

For more infomation >> Uraraka meets Bakugou-nyan (My Hero Academia Comic Dub) - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

I spent two years creating the perfect deck in Clash Royale... - Duration: 10:57.

I spent two years creating the perfect deck in Clash Royale...

For more infomation >> I spent two years creating the perfect deck in Clash Royale... - Duration: 10:57.

-------------------------------------------

CRAZY GIRLFRIENDS | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 7:30.

From popping pimples with toes to trying to steal a bunch of sex toys, the Planet Dolan

Crew re-enacts some of the best true stories from our subreddit about the craziest things

our girlfriends have done.

I'm Danger dolan, and today, I'll be your narrator.

Number 10 was Submitted by Uzumaki1 Tolop One day while Tolop and Spincess were hanging

out watching anime, Tolop's ex – who had previously cheated on him – knocked at Tolop's

door.

Tolop answered it and before he could say anything, Spincess looked at her and said,

"YOU'RE the bitch!"

Spincess grabbed her by her hair, dragged her to the grass, and started to beat the

crap out of her.

Then Spincess came back inside and took a shower.

Tolop hasn't seen his ex since.

Number 9 was Submitted by lordbitememan Hellbent In high school, Hellbent was dating a girl

in his history class.

She was particularly bored one day, and told and annoying kid sitting in front of her that

she was going to spit on him.

Everyone assumed she was just saying it to mess with him.

But then she full on spit right onto the back of the guy's head.

It actually made a splat sound when it hit.

The guy turned around and hit her right after.

The teacher just sort of looked, paused, and resumed his lecture.

That day, everyone learned not to doubt her when she said she was going to do something.

Number 8 was Submitted by FlashSentry22 Cid Cid and his girlfriend were having a dare

competition, and kept increasing their dares to crazier and crazier things.

Eventually, Cid dared her to jump in a fountain at the mall.

She said she would do it the next day, but Cid didn't actually believe her.

She actually showed up in a swimsuit at the mall the next day and jumped in!

She was arrested for the incident.

Cid was banned for 6 months and his girlfriend ended up getting banned for a year.

Number 7 was Submitted by ReneAnd Civil Spider In college, Civil Spider dated a girl who

was very much into yoga, and was very flexible.

Once, Civil Spider went over to her dorm room, and saw her popping pimples on her back.

That would have been pretty gross already, but she was doing it with her bare feet, by

squeezing the pimples between her big toes.

Number 6 was Submitted by 3bros_Iios SpinalPalm On SpinalPalm's third date with his girlfriend

Princess Proton, he went to her house.

While they were watching a movie, her ex started texting her, telling her he still loved her

and wanted her back.

She texted back, "Hey, this is Princess Proton's boyfriend, what's up?"

The she handed the tablet to SpinalPalm to talk all the crap he wanted and even let him

go as far as to arrange a fight.

Neither of them heard from him again.

Number 5 was Submitted by StephenVenture Grgak

One time, when Grgak and Melon were at Walmart checking out the new Nintendo games, Melon

grabbed a book from the shelf nearby.

She flipped a picture of Dark Pit from Smash Bros for Wii U, pretending to read it before

shoving it in Grgak's face and giving him a big hug and kiss.

Some random guy from behind them shouted from halfway down the aisle, "You kids are disgusting,

go get a freaking life!"

So Melon found the Pikachu page, jumped over the counter, shoved it in his face, said,

"Pika Pika motherfucker," and kicked him straight in the balls.

The guy fell over crying, kicking the shelves and spinning in circles.

Number 4 was Submitted by QUIN__ Nixxiom Nixxiom and his girlfriend were hanging out

at her house when it started to snow for about the 20th time that winter.

There were already 2-3 feet of snow, and it was piling up.

They were cuddled up under a blanket, drinking hot chocolate, watching the snow fall, trying

to be a romantic couple.

But that didn't last for long, because she randomly got up, gave Nixxiom her mug, and

said, "Wait here and watch this."

She stripped down into her bra and panties, ran out and did a cannonball into the snow.

Then she wanted Nixxiom to do the same thing.

After a minute of her begging, Nixxiom joined her in the snow, both of them

in their underwear.

Number 3 was Submitted by anonymous Snewpee Snewpee was dating a girl in high school,

who she went to the mall with.

She ended up on the back wall of a Spencer's – the one with the plethora of sex toys

and silly sex themed stuff.

Snewpee decided to browse the t-shirts and jewelry across from the "novelty" items,

until she heard some yelling coming from behind her.

To Snewpee's horror, her girlfriend stood there with a spiky bra on over her clothes,

a pair of fake breasts draped over her arm, and dildos stuffed into the bra, her pockets,

and some in her hands.

Apparently she had been trying to gauge the sizes and pulled the "merchandise" out of

the boxes to see if some of them would fit.

She had a total of 5 dildos on her.

Her excuse was that she didn't have a shopping basket, so where ELSE was she going to put

all those clothes and dildos?

Red-faced from embarrassment and anger, Snewpee had to help remove everything from her as

the cashier assumed she was stealing.

She quickly dragged her girlfriend from the store, but she got angry and told Snewpee

she was overreacting.

To top it all off, once they got back to her car, she pulled a small vibrator out of her

pants that she had not paid for, and asked to try it out on Snewpee.

IN THE MALL PARKING LOT.

Snewpee demanded to go home, and she broke up with her girlfriend a few days later.

Number 2 was Submitted by dsp4774 Legna When Legna was younger, he dated a really

cute girl.

He called her his little raccoon because of the way her hair framed her face.

Legna was at her house one day, just hanging out and listening to music, and he started

getting hungry.

So he asked her if she had anything they could snack on, and she went to the cabinet in the

kitchen to get a box of Swiss Cake Rolls.

They each grabbed a package of two and started eating them.

Between bites, she asked Legna if he wanted to see a trick.

She then proceeded to put an entire roll into her mouth, chewed it up a bit, and then slowly

spit it back into her hands.

Staring with her jaw dropped, Legna wondered, "What...what...where is this going?"

It turns out where it was going was BACK IN HER MOUTH.

Legna laughed a little, nervously, and ever since then he always responds with a resounding

"NO" when someone asks if he wants to see a trick.

Number 1 – What's the craziest thing

your girlfriend did?

For more infomation >> CRAZY GIRLFRIENDS | Dolan True Stories - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make $1 Million (If You're Young) - Duration: 5:49.

A lot of young people today really want to start saving for retirement or making some kind of investments to the future

But we feel like we don't have enough money to get started yet

This is actually a really really common feeling even among people who are much older than us

But if you're young you've actually got something else on your side that can be way more powerful than wealth

Let me explain

These days most people retired sometime in their 60s 62 years old 65 years old somewhere in there as

life expectancies increase and people begin to live longer

Retirement age might creep up just a little bit by the time you or I are ready to retire

This means that we have a lot of time now most people use this as a justification

To delay or put off getting serious about saving

But that actually backfires in the worst possible way

because time is really only powerful if you're already using it to your advantage so

Let's look at an example to see how compound interest works and can make your money grow faster and faster over time

To do this we're going to look at a compound interest calculator

I have to warn you if this is your first time seeing one of these tools in action. You could be in for a surprise

Let's pretend you have 500 dollars to invest today, and let's use an interest rate of about 7%

That number is not totally random either ever since about

1952 S&P 500 stock market index has returned an average of about 7 percent each year

Now this does not mean that it will return 7 percent every year in fact some years

It's gone into negative territory other years

It's returned a lot more, but 7 percent is a pretty good average annualized return after you adjust for inflation

Let's say you're 25 years old right now

And you want to retire when you're 65 so that leaves us 40 years for your money to grow let's hit calculate

as you can see your initial investment of

$500 an interest rate of 7% has multiplied about 16 times just by letting your interest compound

That's pretty good as you can tell by this chart the blue part is the money you initially put in

The green part is how much your money is growing by itself as you gain interest

But $8,000 is not enough to retire. Here's where the magic comes in let's say you're able to sock away an additional

$25 per week that turns out to be about

108 dollars a month, so let's plug in that monthly contribution on top of your initial investment

With those regular contributions your retirement fund is now worth almost

$300,000 but we're not done yet, let's make a little bit more magic happen a

Lot of people eat out at a restaurant for lunch every single day instead of bringing a homemade lunch to work

So let's imagine that you can bring a homemade lunch and save about 13 dollars every day

if you invest that 13 dollars

So let's change our monthly contributions to that new number and

Bam just by bringing a bagged lunch to work

You've joined the two comma Club over a million dollars, and let's take a look at the breakdown here

You've only put in about a hundred and ninety thousand dollars of your own money over 40 years

But meanwhile your investments have compounded to the tune of eight hundred and fifty grand

All you had to do was save 13 dollars every day. That's pretty incredible

So just for fun. Let's pretend that your friend named Devin is also excited about saving for retirement

Well, let's imagine that instead of investing the $500 that he has today

He waits like a year until he can save up a nice round thousand dollars to invest so now Devin has instead of forty years

only 39 year time horizon

So who's gonna end up ahead at the end of the day will it be Devin who started off with?

Twice the amount of money that you did, but has one year or less, or you end up ahead. What do you think?

I

Have got some bad news for Devon it turns out waiting a year and investing double the amount of money in this case

Would still wind you about?

$70,000 behind the person who started with just five hundred dollars a year earlier

And if you waited two years to invest a huge amount of money ten thousand dollars

You would still end up behind the person who started a couple years earlier with a smaller amount of money

This is an example of why time is way more powerful than money

And why putting off saving for retirement could actually cost you quite a bit

The lesson here is that it's often unwise to wait until you feel totally

Financially comfortable before you start investing because you can miss out on many many many years of compound interest by putting things off

For many people as their income increases their expenses increase as well

And they can feel like they're just barely treading water year after year

so don't put things off if you can set aside just

Thirteen dollars or some other reasonably small amount of money per day

You can actually end up with a million dollars by the time your career is over

But only if you use time to your advantage

You can check out the links in the description for this video to learn more about how you could put this strategy

Into action for yourself, I'm posting a video every single month you can subscribe to this YouTube channel for updates next time

if you like this video

Please share it if you thought it was stupid. You can tell me what an idiot. I am on Twitter. I'll see you next month

For more infomation >> How to Make $1 Million (If You're Young) - Duration: 5:49.

-------------------------------------------

The Most Satisfying Slime Compilation | ASMR that Triggers to sleep - Duration: 2:33.

Oddly Satisfying Slime Compilation

Oddly Satisfying Slime Compilation

For more infomation >> The Most Satisfying Slime Compilation | ASMR that Triggers to sleep - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Tony Ferguson Explains Why He Doesn't KO People Anymore; Jose Aldo and Jeremy Stephens Possible - Duration: 2:49.

Tony Ferguson was on the 92.3 Radio show in LA and explained how his transition from the

welterweight division down to lightweight affected his KO rate.

If you look at his 14 victories at welterweight, he had a total of 10 finishes via KO, or a

71.1% KO rate, and 3 victories via submission, or, a 21% submission rate, although vs lesser

competition.

Since his move to lightweight, he's had 2 finishes by KO out of 12 total victories

or a 16% KO rate.

So, essentially dropping 55%.

However, his submission victories increased to 6 out of 12 or 50%.

So there seemed to be an inverse relationship between the weight divisions and his form

of finish.

Its widely known that he trains under Eddie Bravo from 10th planet jiu jitsu and he can

attribute a lot of those submissions to Bravo's mastery.

In this audio clip Ferguson gives us some clarification as to why the numbers I put

for you all to see isn't coincidence but an adjustment he had to make in his transition

to lightweight.

The Full Clip is in my description box as always.

Check it out!

"One of the first people that I really admired and I actually got into this fight was GSP.

People don't remember that but he was the man.

So when I first started into this, I didn't get into the lightweight rankings on purpose,

they made me go down to 155.

I was at 170 pounds and I made all knockouts, and I think that's what everybody forgot

and when I moved down to 155 I had to learn a different art because these dudes got faster.

You know what I mean?

Being able to accept it, like, ok I gotta learn Jiu Jitsu now.

Then I got into the 10th planet Jiu Jitsu with Eddie Bravo and learned that he was a

wrestler before that.

Then I surrounded myself with people doing muay thai.

My boy Rashad Holloway learning boxing over at wild card and learning the lineage of all

these different sports, like, that's a wrestling chart that book that you showed me.

Now, if you ever wrestled before if you go on the chart and you look at the next person

next person and you haven't even gotten passed the first match you're taking yourself

out of the game.

That's what my pops taught me.

So if you accept it, look I gotta get through this dude and you're like ok I don't care

where your from what school or what color you reppin, no dude.

That's the same dude on you and he bleeds the same exact way which is red inside that

octogan."

In other News Jeremy Stephens trip to mexico is over and he tweeted, "Vacation is officially

over, the fans want it Jose Aldo I'll see you in Singapore and tagged Dana White and

Sean Selby."

Aldo must've been on Stephens mind for quite some time since the last time we heard news

of any interest was after stephens KO victory over Josh Emett a month ago.

Jose Aldo was interviewed by combat sports in brazil and was asked if Stephens interested

him as an opponent to which he replied "For sure, He's a guy who asked to fight us.

I've already sent Dana a message saying I want this fight.

I think it's a great fight, and I'm just waiting to hear back."

Jeremy did respond at that time with #UFC Chicago which would be for UFC 225 on June

9th.

We'll see if Aldo responds now that Stephens has showed continued interest.

For more infomation >> Tony Ferguson Explains Why He Doesn't KO People Anymore; Jose Aldo and Jeremy Stephens Possible - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING NEWS From NEW YORK! Judge Just Arrested! - Duration: 5:18.

BREAKING NEWS From NEW YORK!

Judge Just Arrested!

Anthony T. Hincks stated, "It's when I strip down to my underwear that I feel in

control of the situation."

Perhaps that was what a New York judge was thinking when he chose to steal soiled underwear?

Except in Long Island judge Robert Cicale's case, it was not his underwear but that of

his neighbor.

That is first-degree panty larceny also known as second-degree burglary.

Cicale was caught with his robes down after breaking into a neighbor's home and stealing

a pair of women's panties.

Police said the woman was alone in her East Islip home on Thursday, when she heard a noise

and saw a man running off.

He snuck into the East Islip home at around 9 a.m. in the morning but fled once he realized

a 23 year old woman was inside the home.

The woman then reported that Cicale ran away, leaving her house.

She then closed and locked the door, and called her mother.

Her mother then called 911.

When the police arrived at the home, the woman provided a description of Cicale.

Prosecutors stated the woman was sleeping but woke up when she heard the door open.

She then called out, "Hello?"

She then spotted Cicale in the doorway.

Responding officers report they saw Cicale walking up to a different house and pretend

to knock on the door.

He could offer no explanation to police why he was at yet another neighbor's home.

Police picked up Cicale a few blocks from the house where officers say they found Cicale

carrying the woman's "soiled undergarments."

He was approached due to matching the victim's description.

Police also report several pairs of soiled women's underwear on him, which the victim

identified as her own.

Cicale admitted to his crime but claimed the underwear they found on him was from another

time he had broken into her home.

He also admitted he had broken into her home on previous occasions.

In his confession, he said he stole the underwear upon feeling "urges."

He then admitted that on several prior occasions, he entered the home without permission, opened

her dirty clothes hamper and removed the soiled panties from the home.

A married father with three young children ages about 9 to 13, he is accused of sneaking

into a neighbor's home across the street and stealing the underwear on multiple occasions

belonging to a 23 year old woman who lives there with her parents.

Acting Commissioner Stuart Cameron told Newsday – "He was found with . . . soiled female

undergarments.

We don't know if these were the proceeds from the burglary today or a previous break-in.

Cicale was elected in 2015 on the Republican, Conservative, Green, Independence and Reform

party lines.

He also served as Islip Town attorney and worked for the Legal Aid Society, which represents

indigent defendants.

Of Cicale, Christopher Brocato, president of the Suffolk County Criminal Bar Association,

said: "He has a reputation not only as a good judge but as a good human being, too.'"

It is not currently clear if the 23-year-old is his only victim or if he fixated on her

specifically.

It is also not clear exactly how many times he was in her home.

He is believed to know the girl from when she previously worked as an intern at the

Islip Town Attorney's Office.

Cicale worked for the office around the same time.

The prosecutor said the woman identified Cicale, who wrote out a confession and a letter of

apology to the woman.

Despite the admission of guilt, according to the criminal complaint, Cicale pleaded

not guilty Friday to second-degree burglary, a class C felony.

Despite admitting to his crimes, Cicale pleaded not guilty Friday to burglary after being

held on $50,000 bail.

He is facing up to 15 years in prison and has been temporarily relieved of his judicial

duties indefinitely according to a spokesman for the state Office of Court Administration,

Lucian Chalfen.

His cases will be reassigned.

Chalfen stated – "In addition, the matter has been referred to the Court of Appeals

for a determination as to whether he will be suspended and if his suspension will be

with or without pay."

Cicale's attorney said his client had a stellar reputation.

Defense attorney William Wesler states – "His reputation throughout the court is stellar.

Every judge, every lawyer respects him, and we just have to see how the process plays

out."

Suffolk County District Attorney Tim Sini states of the situation – "This is highly

disturbing.

This is an individual who swore to uphold the law.

He violated it in a very serious way.

The message here from both the Suffolk County Police Department and the Suffolk County District

Attorney's office is that no one is above the law, and we'll prosecute this case to

the fullest extent of the law."

A restraining order has been issued in an effort to prevent Cicale from contacting his

victim again and as a condition of his bail, Cicale is required to wear a GPS monitor according

to Sini.

He is ordered to stay at least 100 feet from the neighbor's house, and he is ordered

to have no contact with the 23-year-old woman or her parents.

What do you think about this?

Please share this news and scroll down to Comment below and don't forget to subscribe

Top Stories Today.

For more infomation >> BREAKING NEWS From NEW YORK! Judge Just Arrested! - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

David Guetta, Martin Garrix & Brooks - Like I Do (HOPEX Remix) [Lyrics] - Duration: 2:54.

♪ Baby, I think of you ♪

♪ When I'm all alone and it's half past two ♪

♪ Bet you think about it too ♪

♪ Ain't nobody love you like I do (like I do) ♪

♪ Baby, I think of you ♪

♪ When I'm all alone and it's half past two ♪

♪ Bet you think about it too ♪

♪ Ain't nobody love you like I do ♪

♪ Like I do ♪

♪ Like, like I do ♪

♪ Like I do ♪

♪ Like I do ♪

♪ Like I do ♪

♪ Baby, I think of you ♪

♪ When I'm all alone and it's half past two ♪

♪ Bet you think about it too ♪

♪ Ain't nobody love you like I do (like I do) ♪

♪ Baby, I think of you ♪

♪ When I'm all alone and it's half past two ♪

♪ Bet you think about it too ♪

♪ Ain't nobody love you like I do ♪

♪ Like I do ♪

♪ Like, like I do ♪

♪ Like I do ♪

♪ Like, like I do ♪

♪ Like I do ♪

♪ Like I do ♪

♪ (Baby, I think of you) ♪

♪ (When I'm all alone and it's half past two) ♪

♪ (Bet you think about it too) ♪

♪ (Ain't nobody love you like I do) ♪

For more infomation >> David Guetta, Martin Garrix & Brooks - Like I Do (HOPEX Remix) [Lyrics] - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Casper SG - Geri Sayım (Official Lyrics Video) - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> Casper SG - Geri Sayım (Official Lyrics Video) - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Utilmate Friday with C Lufmench - Duration: 11:19.

For more infomation >> The Utilmate Friday with C Lufmench - Duration: 11:19.

-------------------------------------------

Балада Аи Love [пародия] - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Балада Аи Love [пародия] - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

What should you get used to now?(Eng subtitle) ما الذي يجب أن تعتاد عليه الآن؟ - Duration: 3:48.

today if you did something productive

and get so many important tasks done

all these small things will

surely make difference in your future

So you will know who

you will become based

on what you are doing on your daily life

Young-athletes who want to continue their education and sport in US universities

I advise you

to get used to plan your day

and find time for things based on their priority

time to go to school,

time to practice

time to learn English

on

a

daily basis

I will give an example based on personal experience

when I was student-athlete

in the US

we used to practice every day

from 1pm to 3pm

my own school schedule

was from 8am to 12

and practice from 1pm to 3 pm

plus

twice a week we practice twice a day

so

we used to start our morning practice

from 6am to 7 am

I go to my first class that starts at 8 am

I finish at 12 then

I go to practice from 1pm to 3pm

regarding the morning practice

5:30 am I have to be outside my place,

so they can pick me up to go to a Park

where we practice

for 1 hour

6 to 7 then they take us back to school

we

shower at school

for every sport

there is

a locker room with showers

so we take shower there.

eat breakfast, then I head

to my first class

I had classes from 8 to 12

i have one hour to

eat quickly rest little bit

then i go to the second practice

that takes place at school facilities from 1pm to 3pm

after that I go to the physio room, do some ice massage,

treat small injuries,,..

so I can recover

it may take 1, or 1h30 depends how long i want to stay

then I go home

rest

do my school homework

at the beginning it was hard

I felt tired, and I only wanted to sleep

but later you get used to it

and it becomes

a way of life

so no problem of waking up at 5am

to get ready for the 6 am practice

so you guys, young athlete out there

if you want to play collegiate sports in US

you should get used to schedule your plans throughout your day

I have to admit that there is an issue In Moroccan schools regarding timetable

of classes

but trust me, if you want it so bad you can make it happen

and find time for your workout even though you had classes all day

wake up earlier

do your morning prayer, go do your workout

then go to school

in the afternoon try to find

1 or 2 hours to do a second workout

comeback study little bit, and then sleep

It will be hard at the beginning, but once you will get used to it

it will become a way of life

That what i want you guys to know

by the way, who ever wants a list of universities

that have athletic programs

you can check

my website

do not forget to like my Facebook page

share it with your friends

so my message can reach other young athletes,

and bigger audience

so everyone can learn.

Only good things for the youths,

thank you :)

For more infomation >> What should you get used to now?(Eng subtitle) ما الذي يجب أن تعتاد عليه الآن؟ - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

!!!CIN CARPTI BIRINCI OLAMADIK!!!-Fortnite:Battle Royale |%100 CLICKBAIT| - Duration: 36:08.

For more infomation >> !!!CIN CARPTI BIRINCI OLAMADIK!!!-Fortnite:Battle Royale |%100 CLICKBAIT| - Duration: 36:08.

-------------------------------------------

Toy Guns Box of Toys NERF Guns Longarm Kids Fun - Duration: 3:52.

Toy Guns Box of Toys

For more infomation >> Toy Guns Box of Toys NERF Guns Longarm Kids Fun - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw train | Learn Colors with Elephant | Best Coloring Pages for Kids - Duration: 10:19.

How

to draw train How

to draw train

For more infomation >> How to draw train | Learn Colors with Elephant | Best Coloring Pages for Kids - Duration: 10:19.

-------------------------------------------

Box of Toys Toy Guns NERF Guns Box Full of Toys Military Toys Toys for Kids - Duration: 6:16.

Box of Toys Toy Guns NERF Guns

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét