Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 10 2017

♪ I wanna follow where she goes I think about her and she knows it ♪

♪ I wanna let her take control 'Cause every time that she gets close, yeah ♪

♪ She pulls me in enough to keep me guessing, mmm ♪

♪ And maybe I should stop and start confessing Confessing, yeah ♪

♪ Oh, I've been shaking I love it when you go crazy ♪

♪ You take all my inhibitions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation Manipulate my decisions ♪

♪ Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ There's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ There's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ She says that she's never afraid Just picture everybody naked ♪

♪ She really doesn't like to wait Not really into hesitation ♪

♪ Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing, whoa ♪

♪ And maybe I should stop and start confessing ♪

♪ Confessing, yeah ♪

♪ Oh, I've been shaking I love it when you go crazy ♪

♪ You take all my inhibitions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation Manipulate my decisions ♪

♪ Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ There's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ 'Cause if we lost our minds And we took it way too far ♪

♪ I know we'd be alright, Know we would be alright ♪

♪ If you were by my side And we stumbled in the dark ♪

♪ I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright ♪

♪ 'Cause if we lost our minds And we took it way too far ♪

♪ I know we'd be alright, I know we would be alright ♪

♪ If you were by my side And we stumbled in the dark ♪

♪ I know we'd be alright, We would be alright ♪

♪ Oh, I've been shaking I love it when you go crazy ♪

♪ You take all my inhibitions Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ You take me places that tear up my reputation Manipulate my decisions ♪

♪ Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ I feel so free When you're with me, baby ♪

♪ Baby, there's nothing holdin' me back ♪

♪ I feel so free When you're with me, baby ♪

For more infomation >> Shawn Mendes - There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back (Cover by David Nick, Priscilla Díaz & Échele Miel) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Fauna Marin Skim Breeze - Nos impressions - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> Fauna Marin Skim Breeze - Nos impressions - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Fallout 4 How To Make a Good Looking Female Character - Duration: 16:03.

Let's Play The Long Dark Story Mode - Wintermute - Blind

For more infomation >> Fallout 4 How To Make a Good Looking Female Character - Duration: 16:03.

-------------------------------------------

iPhone X Review (Introducing) - Duration: 3:34.

For more infomation >> iPhone X Review (Introducing) - Duration: 3:34.

-------------------------------------------

INKTOBER Sketchbook Tour - Week 1 - Duration: 9:54.

hey guys what's up welcome back to my channel I am bunny and in this video I'm

going to be showing you guys my first seven drawings of the inktober and

drawlloween challenge now I'm actually kind of excited I am a kind of proud

that I was able to get this far I think we're on day nine today and I'm in the

process of actually sketching my other or my inktober and drawlloween challenge

for today or drawing for today so it's not gonna be included this video my guys

can check it out on my Instagram and Facebook links down below in the video

description I do apologize for the background because I did move my studio

around yesterday so this one looks a little bit dirty in the back but I can

guide kind of give you guys a sneak peek of how its uh you know how it's changed

and how it's looking right now I'm gonna be doing separate video but yeah this

video is dedicated to my my i'm tobor drawings so I'll be just like spin

around you'll see here we got the studio lights we've got my desk and in the back

just the most exciting part because I actually have room to put my easel and

like my painting stuff so check this out guys yeah got a little easel which I

haven't really been able to use as much yet because of like yeah I had no space

and it's so super messy in the back I have to fix it up but yeah this is my

like my little painting corner and we have one bunny cage here we have another

bunny cage here wanna say hi to want to say hi to the bunny but aren't you a

cutie patootie and you're such a chunky monkey

maybe too chunky so enough about the bunnies let's get to the inktober and

drawlloween drawings now for the drawings themselves for this inktober

and drawlloween challenge i had a tough time trying to figure out what to draw

even if I had themes every single day I had a different theme I still had a bit

of a difficulty kind of conceptualizing the actual theme and I also didn't

really know what to do with the ink because I never really use ink in my art

but this time around I decided to just go for it you guys are gonna probably

see there's a progression as each day goes by because I'm actually trying to

figure out or I'm figuring out how to work with the ink and how to incorporate

watercolor and there's kind of like apron

you're gonna see a pretty clear progression of the style on each

illustration as the days go by good obviously it's kind of cool I actually

do not expect it to be like this I thought I was gonna stick to one thing

and just like do the style over and over again but actually I was just wasn't

happy at the beginning it was just like well I don't even know what I'm doing

anymore guys I don't even know without turning out the way I wanted to so let's

take a look so here is day one she is a little zombie kind of cheerleader kind

of character I actually played a lot with the ink this is full ink it is not

watercolor I just used ink for the moon I used ink for the outline and her hair

obviously and the only other additions that I added was actually I'm a little

bit of the polychromos and I did add a sort of glittery effect to her bow and

the heart on her sweater and also her eye so yeah I don't know I kind of like

the way that she turned out I just wasn't really happy with the final image

I thought it looked too childish and it just didn't look that great and that's

why for day 2 which the theme was summoned day so summoning demons and

spirits and this one was actually quite fun to do I really liked it because it

was the first time that I really did a full body illustration and not only that

I also did hands check out those hands those are like pretty proof which I have

to say I'm quite I'm quite happy how they turned out probably because they're

full black if I had done like outlined it probably would have looked a lot

different but yeah I'm pretty pleased with day two I really like the kind of

just using black and using a little bit of a color and on day three I did the

exact same thing used mostly ink black ink with a purple color so I did the one

color kind of thing with the ink only now this one I wanted to incorporate a

more of a background the theme was tombs day and I drew like kind of like a goth

like emo chick and then she has like a background in the cemetery at first I

had drawn this one which was also a different rendition of tombs day which

we have a sort of sad looking statue that is kind

typical in European cemeteries where you will see like a grieving statue on a

gravestone and this was sort of the idea for this Wilma did not like the way that

it turned out I really did a lot of errors and I mess it up completely which

is why I decided to draw her but use the same sort of gravestone kind of theme in

the background I'm not really happy with how they both turned out but

nevertheless it's just an illustration and we're just getting started so in the

end was totally fine so for day four we went on a whole different route it's

completely different than what I've been doing for the first couple illustrations

and this this theme was pumpkin Wicked This Way Comes which is sort of a

rendition on Something Wicked This Way Comes which I've actually never seen the

movie as I don't know I didn't know too much to draw the characters but this one

here I just had to draw the pumpkin Queen and I went for a different feeling

I use primarily ink for the background I wanted her face to kind of blend in to

the background and for the face area I did use watercolor now for day five it

was completely different this is the theme for full moon Follies and this one

I just stuck with ink black ink that's it I really had no idea what to do for

this I should have probably drawn a werewolf

us it kind of suited a theme better but I decide to draw like a dancing vampire

in the moonlight because she's actually like going out for the first time and

it's nighttime and she has her bat friends and she's just dancing in the

moonlight and she's having the time of her life so this one is full ink it

includes just the black ink and it also includes a little bit of Copic markers

I'm not really happy with the way that it turned out which is why I do not show

it on social media but yeah so this was just a quick illustration

now for day six it was a really funny illustration I actually really enjoyed

doing this one it was the theme was its folklore Friday which was talking about

like folklore and a sort of mythical creature and what really came to my mind

was the siren which I quite like the stories of like you know a very

beautiful siren that a sailor will be kind of seduced by at night or out in

the ocean so I wanted to draw a siren with kind of a purple bluish figure and

long flowing black hair now I did use primarily ink for this and I also played

a lot with watercolor and pencil and my luminance pencils and for the background

you can see there's a glittery effect which I had a lot of fun doing and yeah

I really like the way that this one turned out it's a completely different

route than what I normally do which is why I like these challenges because it

kind of forces you to kind of try new things

now for all of these illustrations that I just showed you I did draw it on

dollar Rodney a5 paper and I thought that I would use this size for all of my

illustrations for Halloween and inktober but actually I kind of got bored with

the size because I just couldn't do full body figure which is why I decided to

buy a bigger sketchbook as you can see here and this sketchbook is just a

standard a4 size kind of like printer size paper so I decided to use this and

it's super thick cardstock paper so you can use it with ink and watercolor and

not have an issue so for the next few drawings I actually just kind of

migrated it into my sketchbook now for day seven I actually did the sketchbook

version or the sketchbook size with a four you can see that the style already

changed a lot the theme for this one was cobweb crawlers so I want to just draw a

pretty girl with spiders on her and have kind of like a sort of cobweb style

shirt when it's add more detail but I was just too tired that day and this is

all I did now you can see the style is quite different than what I've already

been doing and the reason why is because I started to incorporate a lot more

watercolor and I started kind of painting the face much differently than

what I normally do what I normally do is I try to paint every inch of the face

for example an odd color this time around I just decided to odd color in

and around the air like the edges of the face and where the shadows are and kind

of enhance and saturate the color much more than I normally typically do hence

the pink cheeks

and then once I did the watercolor work I added the black ink on top to enhance

sort of the features and to also kind of outline the works there's a little bit

of a cartoonish look to it but I really really like how it turned out

so this typical style is actually something that I'm going to be exploring

a lot more with my illustrations for this sort of challenge and I'm gonna see

where I take this and see how I can further develop we have another bunny

what's a bunny doing he's me at Ealing that's about everything thanks so much

for watching this video give it a big thumbs up if you did like it it does

support me and I do appreciate all of your health and support it's really

really amazing don't forget to subscribe to YouTube channel for more videos and

also I go check out my Instagram Facebook for the progression of inktober

and drawlloween so now I'm gonna keep trying day 9 and resist the urge to play

all those scrolls online because I am like huge nerd with that game I just

want to play it but I've got some drawings to do so yeah without further

ado I will see you guys next time

For more infomation >> INKTOBER Sketchbook Tour - Week 1 - Duration: 9:54.

-------------------------------------------

Interior Comfort: Inside the Buick LaCrosse | Buick - Duration: 1:01.

We finessed every detail, tailoring the personalized

comfort features in the Buick Lacrosse.

So you can relax and make the most of every ride.

Each sculpted seat offers the perfect

amount of give and support.

Available multi-point seat back massage for both

driver and passenger help sooth backs during long trips,

or even longer days at work.

Available settings help provide improved heating

to warm you up,

or ventilation to cool you down.

Soft touch materials throughout the interior

give the cabin a premium feel and welcome you in.

And Lacrosse's spacious interior gives you and

your passengers room to stretch out in style.

You don't have to go far to arrive in comfort

in the Buick Lacrosse.

So sit back, relax and experience the aww.

For more infomation >> Interior Comfort: Inside the Buick LaCrosse | Buick - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Glorious Groups Fighting For Flemish Freedom - Duration: 4:36.

Europe, youth, revolution!

Against the system and capitalism, our struggle is nationalism!

Europe, youth, revolution!

The hard battle will come soon, we are ready (nationalist song)

Europe awakens, the establishment breaks!

Europe, youth, revolution!

Leftist rats, go home! (figure of speech)

For Belgium? NOTHING! For Flanders? EVERYTHING!

Belgium: BREAKS!

For more infomation >> The Glorious Groups Fighting For Flemish Freedom - Duration: 4:36.

-------------------------------------------

🔴🔵 [Kizomba] - Jay-Cee73 - Casa Comigo (Feat. Folley & Lussafred & ABFlow) - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> 🔴🔵 [Kizomba] - Jay-Cee73 - Casa Comigo (Feat. Folley & Lussafred & ABFlow) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Impuls Kinderhaus WaldSchatz - Die EduGet Kita-Tour - Duration: 8:08.

For more infomation >> Impuls Kinderhaus WaldSchatz - Die EduGet Kita-Tour - Duration: 8:08.

-------------------------------------------

SECRETELE UNUI BUCĂTAR | Valerie's Food - Duration: 10:45.

For more infomation >> SECRETELE UNUI BUCĂTAR | Valerie's Food - Duration: 10:45.

-------------------------------------------

Gridiron Heights, Season 2, Ep 6: The Mystery Begins in Miami - Duration: 1:01.

It was a Tuesday after an ugly win

And I was flying higher than Coach Foerster before an OL meeting

That's when he walked in

Fresh off his first win. He was 6'5" with a bolo tie

And a face that was downright

punchable

I want to report missing persons

Who's missin'?

The Los Angeles football fans

Damn, where were all those L.A. Chargers fans?

Kidnapped?

Dead?

Watching preseason Lonzo Ball?

I wasn't sure, but I knew who I wanted to talk to

Someone who actually had fans in that dinky stadium

Mr. Wentz, where did you get all those fans in L.A.?

I don't know. Philly? North Dakota?

Check the wagon, Suh

It's clean

Just some bibles and the other Kelce

Let's bring him in for questioning

What the

Looks like he eluded the sack

Kid reminds me of a young me

If I ever had passion for the game

Where to now?

It's L.A., there's got to be football fans

Somewhere

I think I've got our next move

I give up

For more infomation >> Gridiron Heights, Season 2, Ep 6: The Mystery Begins in Miami - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Flash 4x01 Sneak Peek "The Flash Reborn" (HD) Season 4 Episode 1 Sneak Peek - Duration: 1:46.

My, what a selection.

You got any recommendations?

Yeah, drink somewhere else.

What can I get you?

Let's go with something sweet, but deceptively strong, with lots of ice.

Shirley Temple.

Coming right up.

What is a nice girl with two doctorates and a PHD doing in a rat's nest like this one?

Working.

How'd you find me?

Cause I'm great with computers and I have my own satellite, you do the math.

You vibed me.

I vibed you, yes.

You're looking a lot less frosty than the last time I saw you.

You said you weren't in her, but you weren't in Caitlin, either.

It's just me, Cisco.

I'm just Caitlin.

How'd you do it?

What do you want?

Well, a stiffer drink for starters.

If you're back to normal, I have to know.

Why didn't you come back to us?

Okay, I get it.

That's fine.

I'm not gonna make you answer that.

But we really could've used you.

Barry's still stuck in the Speed Force?

You knew about that?

I'm gonna get him out.

But I need your help.

Everything okay?

Everything's fine.

Yeah, everything's great, pal.

Do you mind?

I'm talking to the lady.

I'm sure there's someone else you could find in here

to commiserate with over poor life choices.

Thank you.

Look, I figured out how to save Barry.

But I can't do it without you.

The Flash Season 4 premiere tonight at 8/7c on The CW.

For more infomation >> The Flash 4x01 Sneak Peek "The Flash Reborn" (HD) Season 4 Episode 1 Sneak Peek - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

Golf Story - REVIEW (Nintendo Switch) - Duration: 6:17.

At first glance, Golf Story looks like someone took a Super Nintendo and smashed it together

with a title from the Mario Golf series.

It has a visual style reminiscent of many games found on Nintendo's 16-bit juggernaut,

gameplay modeled after Camelot's older Mario Golf games, and humor that evokes memories

of Earthbound, the fan-favorite gold-standard for RPGs that take place in a contemporary

setting.

Which may leave you wondering — is Golf Story on par with its obvious influences?

Let's find out.

Right off the bat — or, club — Golf Story, in classic storytelling fashion, begins with

a flashback to the unnamed main character's childhood, where we learn that golf was once

a big part of his life but is only now returning after a twenty year hiatus.

While simple at first, the plot does eventually begin to complicate although the final goal

of winning the pro tournament is always in sight.

For example, stealthing my way past snow bandits to steal golf balls is still somehow relevant

to gaining access to the pro tournament.

From the start, I was pulled in by the story that Sidebar Games was trying to tell.

The first half of the game has your character constantly underestimated, despite performing

well at every challenge thrown his way.

This humorous belittlement kept me engaged in the plot, encouraged me to prove everyone

wrong, and had me on the lookout for every little joke or pun.

It doesn't take much to complete the main story — only nine full courses must be beaten

to gain access to the pro tournament.

And along the way, NPCs are scattered throughout the courses with challenges for you to complete,

which vary in both difficulty and length.

Some will have you putting the ball into small areas, while others will have you playing

up to nine holes.

The reward is always cash and experience points.

The money allows you to buy new and better clubs while the experience allows you to increase

golfing attributes such as drive length and accuracy, lending the game more of an RPG

feel.

While the desire to prove the NPCs wrong and improve my skills was a great motivator for

the first half of the game, that driving factor seemed to fade on the back nine.

After my character's coach and close friends gained more faith in me, there wasn't much

pushing me forward except for that far-off goal of winning the pro tournament.

Luckily the game keeps a similar level of charm throughout, maintaining the fun of discovering

new courses and completing challenges.

However, the story seemed to take a backseat as the game progressed.

There was a standout mystery mission in the latter half of the game, but it seemed like

most of the story consisted of visiting new locations and just beating those golf courses.

As far as the actual golfing is concerned, I found the controls and mechanics to be nearly

perfect.

You can change clubs to adjust the overall distance of your shot, in addition to utilizing

'precision mode,' which further allows you to control your swing.

The game also includes the ability to change where on the ball your club will make contact,

allowing you to curve the ball in ways that seem inhumanly possible.

Besides my character's insane golfing ability, I found the physics and realism of everything

that takes place after the hit to be pretty spot on — minus the moles and turtles that

may help or hinder the ball's placement.

The way the ball bounced and rolled across the fairway and green felt fair and accurate,

never allowing me to be frustrated at the game itself, only my ability to carefully

choose where and how hard I hit the ball.

While the controls are not explained extremely well in the beginning, I did find it pretty

easy to learn how to hit the golf ball.

Chatting with NPCs also helped, since many handed out challenges that simultaneously

taught me a new mechanic and rewarded me with the usual quest goodies.

In addition to the standard method, there are three other forms of golfing: mini-golf,

disc golf, and drone golf.

Mini golf proved to be the most fun, since it took the already well-established mechanics

of standard golf and restricted them to putting.

Disc golf can be fun when you get the hang of it, but the crazy controls had me more

frustrated than I would have liked.

Golf Story grants you total control of the disc as it's flying, but, confusingly, the

controls match the direction the disc is facing.

So for instance, if you throw the disc south, pressing left will send the disc to the right

on screen, since that is the disc's relative left direction.

It's more confusing than it should be, and the controls get in the way of how much fun

disc golf could potentially be.

Drone golf doesn't show up until the very end of the game and there's not much to

do once unlocked, since I only had a few challenges to complete with the drone.

It's fun, but it definitely could use more content to really be considered its own mode.

I found the art of Golf Story to be extremely well crafted.

It features extraordinarily well made sprites that harken back to the SNES era of games.

The game sticks to this aesthetic for everything except the text boxes and the UI — and for

a good reason, specifically in the text boxes' case.

I don't think I've ever seen more expressive text boxes in a video game.

They would grow, shrink, and rotate all depending on the speaker's mood and expression.

It really gave life and emotion to characters when the art couldn't, something that can

be is difficult to overcome when limited to 16-bit sprites.

In the sound department, everything seemed to click.

Sidebar Games seems to have gone the extra mile with the sound effects and converted

them all into HD rumble vibrations, which made every bounce of the ball and every hit

of the golf club immediately satisfying.

The music was fitting for each course as well.

The haunted course felt spooky, the old-timers' course felt preppy, and the beach course felt

tropical.

When putting, the music even changed to an intense tune — making that final hit all

the more nerve wracking.

While none of the songs have stuck with me, they did the job of setting the mood at the

very least.

For those that want a break from the main game, Golf Story also features a two player

mode, where you can change the course, wind speed, and other attributes for whatever kind

of game you desire.

I tried it with a friend, and we had a great time.

It definitely provides a change of pace from the story mode, removing the pressure of wanting

to advance the plot that is omnipresent in every match.

Overall, I found Golf Story to be a fun, light-hearted RPG that's fairly easy to pick up and kept

me engaged most of the way through.

The plot and gameplay do drag on a bit at the end, as the later courses don't do enough

to change up the formula, and it really felt like I was just going through the same motions

over and over again to complete the game.

Regardless, Golf Story is well-crafted and it brings life to a unique genre of games

that hasn't been present on a Nintendo console in a long time.

I liked Golf Story, and I can't wait to see what Sidebar Games will work on next.

Thanks for watching and be sure to subscribe to GameXplain for more on Nintendo indies

and other things gaming too.

For more infomation >> Golf Story - REVIEW (Nintendo Switch) - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Infarto Sexual😵😈❤ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:39.

For more infomation >> Infarto Sexual😵😈❤ | Caso Cerrado | Telemundo - Duration: 17:39.

-------------------------------------------

EL SLAP CHOP ES MUY EXCITANTE - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> EL SLAP CHOP ES MUY EXCITANTE - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA 18: THE JOURNEY #2 | AZ AMERIKAI TÚRA (MAGYAR FELIRATTAL) - Duration: 1:04:13.

For more infomation >> FIFA 18: THE JOURNEY #2 | AZ AMERIKAI TÚRA (MAGYAR FELIRATTAL) - Duration: 1:04:13.

-------------------------------------------

СБОРНАЯ УКРАИНЫ В FIFA 18. ВСЕ ЛИ ТАК ПЛОХО? - Duration: 3:46.

FIFA 18

FIFA Ukraine

For more infomation >> СБОРНАЯ УКРАИНЫ В FIFA 18. ВСЕ ЛИ ТАК ПЛОХО? - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Ruike Trekker LD51-B (Recensione, Unboxing e Test di Taglio) - Duration: 9:23.

For more infomation >> Ruike Trekker LD51-B (Recensione, Unboxing e Test di Taglio) - Duration: 9:23.

-------------------------------------------

Új játékok a Nintendo Selects sorozatban! - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Új játékok a Nintendo Selects sorozatban! - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

Turmoil & Triumph - A Call to Service - A Difficult Situation - Duration: 0:56.

All the others tell him,

"No, don't do it.

Don't risk your reputation.

It's gonna to fail.

The Israelis are impossible to deal with.

You stick your head in this buzz saw and you're going to

get it chopped off."

He will not be distracted by naysayers,

by those who say this is going to be too hard,

or this might affect your reputation in some way

or another.

Well, people are always afraid when you confront

something that seems unlikely to work that you

get involved and then nothing really big happens.

So you failed.

And I always felt that it's constructive to maintain a

level of engagement that prevents the situation from

going backwards, even if you don't go forward very much.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét