Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 10 2017

Let's Play The Long Dark Story Mode - Wintermute - Blind

For more infomation >> Fallout 4 How To Make a Good Looking Female Character - Duration: 16:03.

-------------------------------------------

Interior Comfort: Inside the Buick LaCrosse | Buick - Duration: 1:01.

We finessed every detail, tailoring the personalized

comfort features in the Buick Lacrosse.

So you can relax and make the most of every ride.

Each sculpted seat offers the perfect

amount of give and support.

Available multi-point seat back massage for both

driver and passenger help sooth backs during long trips,

or even longer days at work.

Available settings help provide improved heating

to warm you up,

or ventilation to cool you down.

Soft touch materials throughout the interior

give the cabin a premium feel and welcome you in.

And Lacrosse's spacious interior gives you and

your passengers room to stretch out in style.

You don't have to go far to arrive in comfort

in the Buick Lacrosse.

So sit back, relax and experience the aww.

For more infomation >> Interior Comfort: Inside the Buick LaCrosse | Buick - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

🔴🔵 [Kizomba] - Jay-Cee73 - Casa Comigo (Feat. Folley & Lussafred & ABFlow) - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> 🔴🔵 [Kizomba] - Jay-Cee73 - Casa Comigo (Feat. Folley & Lussafred & ABFlow) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

EL SLAP CHOP ES MUY EXCITANTE - Duration: 2:30.

For more infomation >> EL SLAP CHOP ES MUY EXCITANTE - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA 18: THE JOURNEY #2 | AZ AMERIKAI TÚRA (MAGYAR FELIRATTAL) - Duration: 1:04:13.

For more infomation >> FIFA 18: THE JOURNEY #2 | AZ AMERIKAI TÚRA (MAGYAR FELIRATTAL) - Duration: 1:04:13.

-------------------------------------------

СБОРНАЯ УКРАИНЫ В FIFA 18. ВСЕ ЛИ ТАК ПЛОХО? - Duration: 3:46.

FIFA 18

FIFA Ukraine

For more infomation >> СБОРНАЯ УКРАИНЫ В FIFA 18. ВСЕ ЛИ ТАК ПЛОХО? - Duration: 3:46.

-------------------------------------------

Új játékok a Nintendo Selects sorozatban! - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Új játékok a Nintendo Selects sorozatban! - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

¿Por qué ha dejado Kiko Matamoros 'Sálvame'? - Duration: 8:48.

For more infomation >> ¿Por qué ha dejado Kiko Matamoros 'Sálvame'? - Duration: 8:48.

-------------------------------------------

AMIT BHADANA - GIRLFRIEND KO MOBILE PHONE CHAHIYE(fans) - Amit Bhadana new funny comedy video - Duration: 0:56.

Amit bhadana - master kehte ise na padhana , naam he iska amit bhadana

this is amit bhadana fans new funny comedy video 2017 for dedicated for amit bhadana

For more infomation >> AMIT BHADANA - GIRLFRIEND KO MOBILE PHONE CHAHIYE(fans) - Amit Bhadana new funny comedy video - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

혹성탈출:종의 전쟁(War for the Planet of the Apes) #3 | 영화 클립(Movie Clip) Uxx - Duration: 0:31.

For more infomation >> 혹성탈출:종의 전쟁(War for the Planet of the Apes) #3 | 영화 클립(Movie Clip) Uxx - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Weeb Wars (Smash Bros Melee & PM) - Duration: 6:39.

This is... have you ever wanted to see a smash ballet? You're looking at it.

This is Smash the mus-... the anime.

K, so you knoooow

Game

Like

Who could forget Roy? he's on every lunchbox and everything. then they brought it like these guys. You know what the heck

These are like minor

Anime characters. I never seen before why put them in here. Let's fight, bro. We could have a weeb war

This is the true Fire Emblem stage

The only stage also, I forgot how to do the side-b dunk

Just the tip

I'm better than you I'm stronger than you

I don't know either. I've never played I've never played Fire Emblem

Fire what how why isn't there a bucket of water let's put it out you know fix it in one game?

This is... have you ever wanted to see a smash ballet? you're looking at it

Smash the anime

Nani?!

Yeah, okay, you know what? I don't need your input!

How dare you no no no

See it's like real anime like see me have the shack where the hero gets his start

oh, yeah, then they run into a Shack as in Shaquille O'Neal and then they

slam, oh, yeah

And then the kid also grants for wishes or Oh

Mmm Robin williams... ms. Doubtfire comes in and like cut Sam in or something. My favorite anime: Star Fox the Battle Begins

You're not skilled enough Roy to beat my Fox. No. I'm not actually I'm a skilled Marth...

I give up

Your mother

Also Dave way to shield break stage yeah, I can't I don't have the grab privilege that like Fox does, excuse me

That's why skilled Roys have to do it all by themselves. They have to make their own, man

You know you haven't even seen my true form boy, oh

There we go boys the real anime hero. You know one who fights for his friends I?

Guess I was never one of those friends

Let's go to castle

castle beige

Nice dunk

I knew the peanut gallery had something to say

What Wow I have

You think it's just Dolphin that hates anime?

Okay

Hey boy

And we back boys, okay?

Figure out

The other day

There's a picture I send you of different notes

For more infomation >> Weeb Wars (Smash Bros Melee & PM) - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Por qué Kiko Matamoros deja «Sálvame» - Duration: 3:01.

For more infomation >> Por qué Kiko Matamoros deja «Sálvame» - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

I met him on the street | Jason Farone - Duration: 1:47.

so let me start out by saying this is my fault all right I know I did this today

story time story time you could even bring your porcupine tell

me what happened so I'm walking down Santa Monica a little while ago and I

see this guy in a little red hat little red shorts he's this blond guy right

really young and he's on the corner and he's walking real fast and he's got a

notebook and a pen that he's writing and up in the air is doing dirty looks I'm

like all right every sign that there's something off about this guy right I'm

like and as I approach him the light is turning red for don't walk if I'm saying

in my head don't say anything don't say anything don't say anything he starts

writing and I can't help myself what do I say what are you writing that was it

apparently no one has ever asked him this question before he went why are you

interested and I was like I don't know cuz I don't see a lot of people walking

down the street writing in a notebook you guys should I be like everybody else

I go no no you shouldn't I said but I wouldn't walk up to a guy in a Starbucks

and ask him what he's writing I don't give a shit he's doing it the normal way

when you're walking down a street writing in the air you I'm curious about

and he goes your outlook is everything and he reaches out and touches my chest

and here's what I knew I was in trouble he goes

For more infomation >> I met him on the street | Jason Farone - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

BRUCIAME A VOCCA Napoletana Classica karaoke Playback instrumental wav edit by © Graziana '17 - Duration: 3:11.

For more infomation >> BRUCIAME A VOCCA Napoletana Classica karaoke Playback instrumental wav edit by © Graziana '17 - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

¿Qué le pasa a Kiko Matamoros y por qué no ha vuelto a 'Sálvame'? - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> ¿Qué le pasa a Kiko Matamoros y por qué no ha vuelto a 'Sálvame'? - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Katie Price's Changing Face Through The Years as Fans Beg Her to Stop The Surgery - Duration: 5:59.

Katie Price has come under fire

For continuing to change her face and body with vans pointing out that she now looks

unrecognizable from the fresh-faced teen at the start of her career

now 39 and with five children at least nine boob jobs and hundreds of

thousands of pounds worth of plastic surgery the model and

Businesswoman couldn't look more different

but some fans are concerned the pricey is going too far with the

Cosmetic ops now as an appearance on loose women in October

2017 showed her with shiny pillowy lips a frozen forehead and tightened skin over her cheekbones

Here's a look back at the Katie Price of old the mum of five underwent her first facelift in July 2017

using a london-based

Plastic surgeon to lift up her sagging cheeks and blur jawline in a 5,000 pound invisible procedure

The silhouette face lift doesn't actually use surgery to get results

instead using sutures

implanted under the skin and then applying pressure to certain parts of the face to sculpt the features the

Invisible sutures are left embedded under the skin so that Katie can get hers retightened every year for the next five

Katie hasn't been shy about her use of

Injectables to hold back time recently admitting to booking regular appointments with her botox

Practitioner I get my forehead and around my eyes

Botoxed every six months and I love it you can't beat it. She admitted

She's also had fillers injected into her cheeks to give them a plumped look and to counter the effects of age

No doubt seizing upon the trend made popular by Kelly, Jenner Katy

Recently debuted a puffy pout that looked as though it had had a helping hand

Compared to pictures of her as a young woman her mouth even looks like it's a different shape now it days

She even filmed herself

getting lip fillers in Manchester sharing the results of her bleeding mouth on Instagram and

Praising her filler lady is the best?

Not only does she get them filled sheathe also had permanent lipliner tattooed onto the outlines of her mouth

So she's always camera-ready

Katy underwent a nose job back in 2007 traveling to the US for a 6,000 pound

Rhinoplasty, but she seemed to regret her decision later telling one interviewer that she could hardly tell the difference

In fact I liked my nose before and now if I had a cupboard with both noses

I would alternate between them she added in

Fairness this procedure is a little more mainstream

Than some of the others Katy has had she underwent laser eyes surgery to improve her vision in November

2016 so she could stop wearing glasses and of course

Filmed the aftermath while wearing a pair of giant goggles, but she was slammed in the days

afterwards for wearing makeup and

Photographing her eyes so soon after the laser

Operation with medical professionals among her fans telling her not to use screens for at least 48 hours

To give her peepers a chance to recover the pricey isn't just pricey by name

She's also spent a small fortune on her nashor's over the years

Having them whitened tightened and completely shaved down

She once revealed. She'd spent more than

120 thousand pounds on having the perfect smile

Explaining that. She'd needed urgent work on her teeth after a childhood accident

I didn't do it for cosmetics

I fell off a skateboard and cracked my teeth when I was younger. She admitted they were so expensive

When I was in the u.s.. I watched Extreme Makeover and went to see the dentist on their

$150,000 my bloody teeth cost me its bill my tooth underneath

But they shaved them down so the veneer can sit on them. They look like pegs now if I didn't have them

I'd be miss Peggy

But she bemoaned the state of her veneers saying they weren't actually that practical for daily life

I can't bite an apple. I have to chop it she confessed

I can't even bite Scylla DEP the teeth have no grip because there's some smooth

Not only that but they pop off while she's eating and they can be so painful that she needs to be knocked out with

Anesthetic before she has them professionally cleaned

Katy has spoken in the past about how she tends not to wear makeup day-to-day and last she has an event to go to

But she keeps up her grooming by getting her eyebrows tattooed on the price

He jumped on the HD brow craze by getting a tattoo artist to permanently ink up her eyebrows

Choosing to go for heavy blocks as opposed to fine strokes in December 2016

The result is extremely straight dark brows that can look odd under artificial light

For more infomation >> Katie Price's Changing Face Through The Years as Fans Beg Her to Stop The Surgery - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

"Room Decorating Ideas" | "DIY Home Decor" | "DIY home decor ideas" - Duration: 10:24.

LIKE > SHARE >> SUBSCRIBE

"Room Decorating Ideas" | "DIY Home Decor" | "DIY home decor ideas"

For more infomation >> "Room Decorating Ideas" | "DIY Home Decor" | "DIY home decor ideas" - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Russian Military Song - "The Red Army Is the Strongest" (Красная Армия всех сильней) - Duration: 3:07.

The Red Army Is the Strongest (LYUBE)

The Red Army, the valiant navy,

Are invincible like our very people

For from the taiga to the British seas

The Red Army Is the Strongest

May the Red Army be undefeatable

On guard of our native land

And all of us must march, unstoppable

Into a righteous battle

The Red Army, march, march forward

The Motherland calls you to battle

For from the taiga to the British seas

The Red Army Is the Strongest

May the Red Army be undefeatable

On guard of our native land

And all of us must march, unstoppable

Into a righteous battle

May the Red Army be undefeatable

On guard of our native land

And all of us must march, unstoppable

Into a righteous battle!

We shall build peace upon this earth

With faith and truth at its head

For from the taiga to the British seas

The Russian Army Is the Strongest

May the Red Army be undefeatable

On guard of our native land

And all of us must march, unstoppable

Into a righteous battle

May the Red Army be undefeatable

On guard of our native land

And all of us must march, unstoppable

Into a righteous battle!

For more infomation >> Russian Military Song - "The Red Army Is the Strongest" (Красная Армия всех сильней) - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Learn Play Care & Help Ocean Animals Game Ocean Doctor - Fun Baby Doctor Kids Game - Duration: 12:36.

Kids Learn Play Care & Help Ocean Animals Game Ocean Doctor - Fun Baby Doctor Kids Game

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét