Thứ Ba, 10 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 10 2017

The new Attack on Titan Anime focusing on Mikasa and Annie is coming soon!

So What's up guys!

Foxen here.

That's right!

The new Annie and Mikasa anime is almost here.

The new Attack on titan project focusing on these two got announced a while back.

Here's the latest info on it.

You know get to know who's the lucky girl.

It turns out that you're going to be getting Annie's lost girls story first.

Annie's story part 1 is going to be bundled with volume 24 of Attack on Titan.

That's coming out on December 8th.

So two month to go.

And you heard that right.

I did say part 1.

Annie got even luckier by getting a two parter.

The second part of Annie's two parter is going to be bundled with volume 25 of Attack on

Titan.

That one will be out April 9th 2018, which is just as Attack on Titan Season 3 begins.

By the way are you guys ready for Attack on Titan Season 3?

That's coming out in under 6 month now!

The time really just flies by at for me.

Anyway as for Mikasa's lost girls story, that comes out last.

I guess best for last?

Mikasa's story is going to be bundled with volume 26 of Attack on Titan.

That one comes out on August* 9th 2018.

So Far it's been confirmed that all these AoT OVAs will be 25 minutes long so basically

regular episode length.

The author Isayama will be personally involved as the supervisor, which is definitely pretty

awesome!

However, here is something weird.

It is really interesting to see that Annie is going to be getting a two parter.

I have actually bought and read the Lost Girls Novel and 25 minutes doesn't feel like enough

time to do either of their story.

I guess it might be like Levi's no regret Story which'll mean some parts will be cut

or they're just going to speed through some of it.

Another thing to notice is that there's no mention of the third shorter story.

This one actually focuses on the interaction between Mikasa and Annie.

So either, they're going to show it at the end of Annie's part 2 or they might just skip

it.

That would be disappointing but here's finger's closed that they keep it in.

By the way I don't think it's a coincidence that Annie's story is coming out soon based

on the current events in the manga!

Anyway Question of the Day for you!

Are you happy or sad to see Annie's story coming out first and Mikasa's story coming

out last?

That one's almost a year away!

And also, which lost girl are you a bigger fan of, Mikasa or Annie?

As always, please be sure to give a Colossal thumbs up and subscribe!

Especially if you love my Attack on Titan videos!

If you're a huge fan of either Mikasa or Annie, I suggest checking out my breakdown videos

for them and I'll see you guys later

For more infomation >> NEW Mikasa & Annie Anime UPDATE!! Lost Girls Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin Lost Girls) - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Ma rentrée sur youtube - AMAIA - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Ma rentrée sur youtube - AMAIA - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Giant Zombie Edition Plants vs Zombies - Minigame Beghouled | Episode 11 - Duration: 4:16.

Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE for more videos :)

For more infomation >> Giant Zombie Edition Plants vs Zombies - Minigame Beghouled | Episode 11 - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

Natasha Denona Drops Joya & Aeris! Gigi Hadid Collabs with Maybelline! | Makeup Minute - Duration: 1:01.

Hello!

I'm Jen and this is your Daily Makeup Minute for October 10, 2017.

Gigi Hadid will be putting her name on a collection for Maybelline sometime in the very near future...and

that's about all the details we have for now.

Natasha Denona's Holiday collection dropped at Beautylish today.

Two five pan palettes called Joya and Aeris - $48 each.

Kathleen Lights said this photo inspired her purchase.

Will you be buying them?

Tomorrow, tomorrow...get your black rose brushes tomorrow at noon central...only at storybookcosmetics.com.

Very limited quantities!

- $55

Let's take a quick look at some Advent Calendars!

NYX offers the Lippie Countdown Advent Calendar - $65.00 at ULTA

Also at Ulta, the 12 Days of Beauty - $18 the L'Occitane Advent Calendar, now at Sephora

-$69.00 and here's a name you haven't heard for a

while...the Montgomery Ward 24 Days of Beauty Calendar - $29.95

That's it for now.

We'll see you tomorrow!

Remember we have Makeup Minute Extras on my Instagram, and Don't forget our full-length

weekly newscast, What's Up in Makeup, every Sunday morning on YouTube!

For more infomation >> Natasha Denona Drops Joya & Aeris! Gigi Hadid Collabs with Maybelline! | Makeup Minute - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Learn Colors with Sunny Bunnies - Finger family song Nursery rhymes Kids songs for Babies & Toddler - Duration: 3:24.

Subscribe now and start Enjoy & Have Fun!

Subscribe now and start Enjoy & Have Fun!

Subscribe now and start Enjoy & Have Fun!

For more infomation >> Learn Colors with Sunny Bunnies - Finger family song Nursery rhymes Kids songs for Babies & Toddler - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Pontiac Sunfire 1990, о котором вы точно не знали! Забытые машины и новинки авто 90-х - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> Pontiac Sunfire 1990, о котором вы точно не знали! Забытые машины и новинки авто 90-х - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

StarCraft: Remastered – Wiadomość od twórców (napisy PL) - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> StarCraft: Remastered – Wiadomość od twórców (napisy PL) - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Starcraft: Remastered Entwicklerupdate (deutsche Untertitel) - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Starcraft: Remastered Entwicklerupdate (deutsche Untertitel) - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Дом 2 новости 11 октября 2017 (11.10.2017) Раньше эфира - Duration: 5:46.

For more infomation >> Дом 2 новости 11 октября 2017 (11.10.2017) Раньше эфира - Duration: 5:46.

-------------------------------------------

Wise Old Owl | Learning street with Bob | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Children by Kids Tv - Duration: 1:09:42.

Hey Kids!

You know who I met last night?

The wise old owl!

A wise old owl lived in an oak..

The more he saw the less he spoke

The less he spoke the more he heard.

Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?

The wise old owl sure is so wise!

A wise old owl lived in an oak

The more he saw the less he spoke..

The less he spoke the more he heard.

Why can't we all be like that wise old bird?

"Wasn't that fun?

See you soon, with Bob the Train!"

For more infomation >> Wise Old Owl | Learning street with Bob | Kindergarten Nursery Rhymes for Children by Kids Tv - Duration: 1:09:42.

-------------------------------------------

Jason mask and machete - Friday the 13th - Duration: 13:30.

TDCSH now show you how to make the machete and Jason Mask

The protagonist of the Friday the 13th saga

Have fun this Halloween spooking your friends with this costume

Learn to do today in TDCSH

We need to make the mask surface flat we can mess

On it will mask template blank and will fix tape

You can download the templates on the link that I have left in the video description

And also on our website: tedigocomosehace.com

Where you have this and all templates we use in our videos

With a piece of paper or plastic film kitchen

We cover the workforce and the surface

We stretch very well so that there are no wrinkles

And we can see perfectly the template

The first thing we will do is mold clay mask

Although you can also use plasticine

With clay you will have to make the mold all ye masks

Knead clay to make it soft

Then we extend to the edge of the template

Modeling started making holes the eyes

We will remove clay until we see eye template

Then you look at the image of the mask to start shaping

Giving relief on the edge of the eyes, nose and other features

The good thing is that it takes much clay to dry and can change again and again the mold

It's a matter of patience and review a and again the traits that do not convince us

To finish the entire surface smoothed

Although we will not give the depth of the original mask

If we round the whole edge

And give sufficient height to the nose and the eyes

The curves are less pronounced in the forehead and chin

When dry the clay cover with paper film

Making sure it is well covered even in the hollow eyes

Prepare a mixture of white glue and water 50%

And a roll of toilet paper

Although you can use other types of paper

Cover the mold with glue mix

And we cover completely with pieces of paper

Back to moisten

And we put another layer

We begin to press the paper against the mold to take shape

We moisten again and continue to shape

Using a brush remove bubbles

While we soften the surface

We continue moistening and by layering up it is all covered with a thick paper mache

Finally I smoothed everything well we can

And let dry completely

While dry we will make the machete

The image of the center is to guide you in the decoration

Those of the side we cut with a scissors

The paste above a cardboard

And we cut silhouette with a boxcutter

In the handle portion

We stick a piece of cardboard on each side

To give you a little thick

With the fingertips pinched edge carton should be sharp

The machete also do it with paper mache

The process is the same

But we have to do it on both sides

Also we tweaked to make the edge of machete

And we hammer a wire in the handle for hanging and dry without support

When the mask has completely dried the mold remove

The clay can keep to all copies you want

We can also remove the clingfilm

And trim any excess with scissors

Eye holes we cut by the back with a boxcutter and very careful

Then we open all holes the mask

First we drilled in the center of the holes template

Then we cut eyes and white border

So we can align our mascara

And mark the points in the papier-mâché

We perforate all points with a punch

And we enlarge the size of a pencil

We will look something like this

It's time to start painting

Using the template

White, black, red and yellow paint

We make a mixture with the four paints

We need a very dirty white, almost brown

All painted with a layer mask

Then we make eye shadow and some of the holes of the mask

Using the same paint, but darkening and adding a little red

After painting with a brush

We blur a bit with a piece of paper hygienic

We darken all parties want to give our touch

Then with a pencil

We draw the triangular marks

These also make our taste

Cover with tape contour markings

And we painted in red

Finally we remove the tape

And let the paint dry thoroughly

The machete paint it gray in the sheet

And black on the handle

To finish we put some spots blood red paint

We need to give some strength to the mask so that it is not deformed by the use

For this we use a piece of wire thick

We outline shape of the mask

And let a piece of wire left over to unite them with tape

We join the reinforcement to mask the edge Hot-melt silicone

So we need to get the stiffness

To decorate with some good scratches den personality

Paint it first with a red pen

After review with a brown marker

And we blur the finger along the lines

Finally we review with a blue pen or black

To finish our mascara

We 3 fixings for attaching to head

The do with foami or black rubber eva

Cut three strips 2 cm. wide and about 25 long

We hit two sides, at the height of eyes

In this way

The last we stuck in the top, centered

To take the action we have to put mask, joining the strips at a point

Adhesive glue and cut the excess

Then we make three balls with a piece of foil

The crush to shape hamburger

And paste each at the end of one of strips

We have the machete and mask Jason finished

Give us your like if you liked the video, Share on your social networks

And check out the other videos in our channel

For more infomation >> Jason mask and machete - Friday the 13th - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

What I Got For My 17th Birthday - Duration: 5:45.

hey everyone how are you all welcome back to my channel just over a week ago

it was my 17th birthday and so as you all like requested this quite a lot on

Twitter you wanted to know why I got my birthday so today I'm going through what

I got for my birthday so I've gathered the things that I got for my birthday so

we'll start off with a small and work up to the largest because I got a

few exciting thing so to start off with I got loads of sweets I'll try not to

crumple this a lot because I know it really really annoys people and it

annoys me as well but I got like loads of sweets and some I like already eaten

because that's what you meant to do I also got a new diary because I'm

extremely like unorganized like a lot I also got some of these animal face mats

I've seen these around on like on Christmas Day and stuff like that so

that's gonna be a really good one for around the table at Christmas Day and

other parties oh I also got some more sweets but not too keen on refreshers so

I think these are gonna end up right under my bed and when my brother comes

back from uni he's just going to love me for them and also seen says it's my

17th birthday in the UK it's 17 to be able to start learning to drive a car

so I got some L plates which you need them and I also got a driving theory

disc as well this is gonna be very very useful because I want to pass as soon as

possible and I know the insurance is gonna be through the roof now from Sam who you

might saw in my last video watch it he bought me loads of candles and I

bloody love candles they're so nice this is a lemongrass and mint smell but yeah

he bought me loads of candles he knows I love my candles hence

one lit there I also got a smaller one and this one so nice and also I got a

summer breeze one when I was opening these not only was I excited but also my

brother and he took the Maquis straight away speaking of my brother he got me

some bath bombs now I'm not really a bath girl but after watching those a so

Zoellas vlogs I definitely need to reconsider that and also I think it was

so Zoella's flow where she used this one it's like a galaxy something when it

disperses in the water but I would definitely be using these I need to

start having baths that makes me sound like it my last set of lost bath bombs

that I got my brother ended up using them so this time I'm hoping that I use

them even if I just run a bath put the bath bomb and watch it maybe take a few

snapchats and then let the bath out I really don't like sitting in like warmth

I also got a nighty as well but I think that's in the wash

I also got a new pair of beats in total I've had four pairs of beats but a lost

a pair broke a pair on a five-person this would be my fifth pair of Beats I

lost a pair broke a pair gave a pair to my mum when I got these ones and then

they also use a pair so I got the new beat solo through Wireless and I got

them in matte black I absolutely love the design on them just how it's sort of

subtle from matte to glossy my lights just ran out charge okay this is the big

one I got a MacBook Pro technically I did

get this from a birthday but I also saved up for it as well so this is the

MacBook Pro 15 inch retina it's great to end it on compared to my old laptop

which is Windows I don't think I could ever go back to Windows now have to

using Mac and I know that sounds a bit like everyone says that but I can

totally see why people stay with Mac yeah so as I said I didn't get this

purely for my birthday because that would be like very expensive but I saved

up for the money that I've got my GCSE results and also my savings account

which when I was younger I used to always put

money in there for my birthday it was just like the couple 100 pounds more

what I need is to get the spec that I wanted it's great for me to produce my

films on I also uploaded a film a couple of days ago if you could go and check it

out by clicking the card up there or there's a link down in the description

please go and check it out five reels of reviews from it not like blow my own

trumpet here oh also I had some money left over so I went into Manchester with

Sam and I bought myself a new tripod and finally I got this which is a a USB hard

drive it's one terabyte that means anything to you it's to use with my

macbook because the flash storage isn't so great on man books everything I do I

store on here so if you see me with this please don't steal it cuz it's got

literally my whole life on it so yeah if you've enjoyed this video please give it

a massive thumbs up and subscribe down below by clicking the lovely red

subscribe button if you're new and haven't already this video was no means

showing off in any ways just requested you guys wanted to know so I'm Jody yes

also come follow me on all my social media you can also add me on snapchat by

screen writing this now go into snapchat click add friends by snapcode click this

picture of me it will scan it and add me for you so you don't remember my name

but Pat from that guys I hope you all have a fantastic week I'll see you next

week with a new video bye

For more infomation >> What I Got For My 17th Birthday - Duration: 5:45.

-------------------------------------------

Новости от разработчиков StarCraft: Remastered (субтитры) - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> Новости от разработчиков StarCraft: Remastered (субтитры) - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

StarCraft: Remastered - En desarrollo (subtítulos ES) - Duration: 7:25.

For more infomation >> StarCraft: Remastered - En desarrollo (subtítulos ES) - Duration: 7:25.

-------------------------------------------

Glitch Alert Package - Custom StreamLabs Alerts for Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer - Duration: 6:03.

Hey what's up everyone, it's Derek with Nerd or Die, and I'd like to introduce you

to our Glitch premium alerts package.

This new item contains 5 unique designs that will work for Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer.

Also, you'll be able to customize the color of both the text and the animation as well.

Meaning you can create a color scheme that matches your channel.

This is all done with custom controls within StreamLabs - making it easy to setup and customize.

It also allows you to use with almost any language as well.

This is by far one of my favorite alert packages yet, so I hope everyone enjoys it!

Let's get right into it.

To get started, head over to the Nerd or Die shop to purchase and download this item.

Once you have the project files extracted onto your computer, go ahead and open up the

Read Me.

The Read Me has detailed instructions and images that will help you get the alerts setup

inside of your account, and also contains customization information.

Let's first get the alerts setup in our account, then I'll show you how to customize

the alerts.

First, log in to your Stream Labs account, then go ahead and click the quick setup link

either in the Read Me or from the download files.

Click "Create Profile" towards the bottom, and give your profile a name and hit Create.

Next, to import all the settings, hit USE on your newly created profile.

-----

Next, let's go ahead and add this into OBS Studio.

Make sure you're on the alertbox tab in StreamLabs and then find your widget URL.

In OBS, add in a browser source, then paste in your widget URL.

Change the height and width to at least 800 each.

I personally like to have my width be 1920, in case I get some longer names in my alerts.

Once that's finished, you can run a few tests to make sure things are working properly.

You'll notice that the alerts are defaulted to white animations and white text.

So, let's edit the colors.

Choose the type of alert you'd like to edit, for this example I'll do my Twitch subscriptions.

This process works the same for each type of alert.

First, it's important to note that you will not use the message template box like you

would for your normal alerts.

However, sounds and text-to-speech controls will work normally.

Scroll down until you see the "Custom Fields" tab, and click on that.

This tab contains controls to customize your alerts.

The top text area will represent what message is contained in the top part of the alert.

It's important to know that both text boxes are compatible with the dynamic template tags,

so if you'd like to change things up a bit, you can use template tags such as {amount},

{months}, and {count}, in curly braces, directly inside these boxes, just like you would in

the message template area above.

The next two options are the colors for each of your text colors.

You can use the color pickers or type in a hex code for the colors that you'd like

to use.

Finally, we have Animation Hue, Saturation, and Brightness.

-----

For this section, I'm going to have the Read Me opened on the left side and the Stream

Labs custom controls on the right.

When you scroll down a bit in the Read Me, you'll find controls to preview your alert.

Most importantly, you'll find sliders that let you change the hue, saturation, and brightness.

Let's start with the hue, which will basically rotate the color of the background animation.

Adjust this slider until you get a color close to what you're looking for.

Next, use the saturation slider to make the color more vibrant or more dull.

By default, the 100 value is already pretty saturated, so going up won't change much

with the main color.

Finally, change the brightness slider, where higher will make the color lighter, and lower

will make it darker.

If you're looking to get a completely black background color, then you can slide this

all the way down to 0.

For white, you'd want to slider to be all the way up, with the saturation all the way

down.

If you'd like, you can also change the color of the text here as well, to preview all the

changes completely.

Once you're done picking your color combo, go ahead and copy these values into the custom

fields found in StreamLabs.

Basically, just match the slider values, and you'll be good to go!

-----

Once you're done, hit save changes and then preview your alert.

Now that we've changed the sub alert, I want to point out that we've included a

variation for the sub alert as well.

This will allow us to have different text contained for resubs.

Let's click the Alert Variations box, and then hit Edit for our alert that shows when

we have a sub for at least two months.

Again, sounds and text-to-speech will work as normal.

Scroll down to find the custom fields.

You'll see that the top text contains the months of the sub, rather than "new subscriber".

Change these boxes and colors to whatever you'd like, refer to your Read Me preview

if you need to.

Once you're done, hit save, then save settings, then you can preview your alert by clicking

test.

Now that we've covered changing one alert, you can repeat this same process for each

alert.

You can make everything the same colors, or even change individual alerts to have their

own unique color sets.

You'll also be able to quickly and easily change your colors for holidays and events.

If you enjoyed this video, please make sure to give it a like and share with anyone you

think would be interested in this alert package.

Make sure to subscribe with notifications on, we have some really cool new items coming

soon.

If you have any questions at all, please make sure to put them in the comments below.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Glitch Alert Package - Custom StreamLabs Alerts for Twitch, YouTube, and Mixer - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Shark Trunk-or-Treat - HGTV - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> DIY Shark Trunk-or-Treat - HGTV - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

How to Live Stream on YouTube Using Your iPhone | Brighton West Video - Duration: 3:31.

Do you want to broadcast a live YouTube video with your iPhone?

I'm Brighton West and I love showing folks like you how easy online video can be.

In this video I'll share how to create a simple, live YouTube video with your iPhone.

So whenever you're doing something for YouTube, either live or recorded, be sure to hold your

camera horizontally.

Otherwise, you'll get those big, black bars if you hold it vertically.

So the camera's going to be horizontal.

Let's start up the YouTube app.

Then push on the video camera icon at the top.

You'll see two options – one is record and one is go live.

Actually the third option is you can use a pre-recorded video that you have.

You can select anything that's on your camera roll.

If you do not see the Go Live option, that's because Live is not turned on for your profile

– that would be over in the settings.

You can see if you are eligible to turn on live.

Assuming you are eligible, you would click the Go Live option.

If it's your first time going live with your profile, you're going to have to verify

with your phone number, if you haven't already verified your account.

Ok.

Now that we are verified – that will only happen once – you'll create a title for

your live video here.

This is a live test.

Then close that down.

You can decide if you want this to be Public, or Private or Unlisted – if you just want

to get it to a few people.

Let's do it here.

You can choose if you want this to be Public or Unlisted.

Most likely you're going to be doing a public video, so you will click the Next button here.

Smile for a selfie, make sure you're looking at the camera.

If you didn't like that, you can always push the retake button and have it retake

your selfie photo.

That's going to be your thumbnail for your video.

Then click the Go Live button.

There we go!

I'm live!

You can see the timer start in the upper left-hand corner and whether people are watching and

liking and things like that.

But pretty much just make sure that you're looking at the camera, not at yourself on

the screen.

Do your live broadcast on YouTube, and then when you're done, just click the Finish

button in the upper right.

Are you sure you want to stop streaming?

And End.

One thing I found is that it's best to sit there for a second and make sure you're

still staring at the camera, because sometimes the sound stops before the video.

It says it has stopped, but it's just the sound that stopped.

That's just something I learned.

You can see the statistics about the video by clicking 'Done'.

And YouTube will automatically upload that to your profile so that folks can see it after.

If they didn't join live, they can watch it later.

If you want to use online video to share your knowledge and promote yourself as an authority

in your niche, I invite you to push 'Subscribe' now.

I help coaches, authors, and solopreneurs use YouTube and online courses to grow their

business.

This video is part of an instructional series where I show you how to create video on all

sorts of platforms.

But if you need help with YouTube or e-courses, reach out.

I'd love to help.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét