Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 11 2017

Hello guys!

It is Day 11 here, and as one of my instagram followers commented a little while ago, we're

more than a third of the way through this challenge.

Doesn't that just make the prospect of carrying on til the end seem a little bit more within

reach.

Anyway, today's haunted house is slap bang in the middle of a cemetery, and so it's

found itself under siege from some unfriendly undead.

I was saying on instagram earlier, zombies are my favourite scary thing.

I love scary films, that's probably my favourite genre, like I'll happily watch even the

most rubbish, budget horror film, and it's almost become a tradition for me and my mum

to watch the awful movies they show on the horror channel at least once a week.

I love stuff with like evil spirits, possession, crazy axe murderers, but the main thing for

me, you can't go wrong with a zombie film.

My favourite film of all time is 28 Days Later.

I used to be fully obsessed with The Walking Dead.

I've also watched quite a bit of Fear the Walking Dead.

I feel like you're learning a lot about me here.

My secret guilty pleasures.

I'll tell you what though, I watched a film the other day on the horror channel, not expecting

anything special.

Cos I've seen so many, I really don't get spooked by films a lot, I always know

when a jump-scare is coming and I can always kind of predict the twist.

But this film… it was called The Boy.

I just remembered I watched it on Amazon Prime not the horror channel.

But it has Lauren Cohen in, who plays Maggie in the Walking Dead.

Me and my mum watched it kind of for a laugh cos we read the synopsis and were like this

sounds ridiculous.

But it really reels you in.

It really creeped me out.

And it really surprised me, plot-wise.

I went to bed that night properly a bit shaken.

And for the next few days after, me and my mum were leaving creepy notes around for each

other to find just to freak eat other out even more.

Okay, tangent.

Proper tangent.

That should've been a video topic in itself.

But today I wanted to actually talk about the artist's I've been following, and

been loving this Inktober.

This should be called, 'artists I've always loved and didn't think I could love any

more but here we are' but that would be too much of a mouthful.

There are so many, I really couldn't name them all so sorry to the peeps I don't mention

but here we go.

First off, a quick honourable mention to my internet friend Shelby, whose channel is called

LittleCoffeeFox.

You might recognise that from her blog, which is where I found her quite a while back.

She does great bullet-journalling stuff and has just started a series on her channel where

she's making videos everyday in watercolour.

Not inktober-related but a great little pop of colour to go with our daily dose of ink

videos.

Speaking of colour, I'm also loving Furry Little Peaches videos, another person I've

followed forever, this time on instagram, but she is also now on YouTube and taking

part in inktober with a lovely limited colour palette and the most adorable and creative

interpretations of the prompts.

Her videos are nice and short, which is great when we have so many to catch up on every

day.

And her vlogs are bang-tidy, top quality.

She just seems lovely.

Someone I've mentioned before, maybe like twice or three times already is Leigh Ellexson,

I just love her style, she's been doing daily drawings for almost a whole year now

so her instagram is just constant inspo and she also makes great videos and seems so cool

and down to earth.

New fave for me, is By Bun.

So, her name is Roxanne, she's another person whose vlogs I just live for and she's like

the halloween queen.

I love seeing what she creates, and the sketchbook she's using for her inktober drawings she

decorated really nicely as well.

Okay, moving on to my A-one since day one.

Artistic Author is doing these really cool like tiny drawings that I just find really

effective, really cute and interesting.

Like the style of them reminds me of something that would be in like an old book of potions

or something.

I'm rushing now cos I spent too much time talking about horror films.

Okay Love Teacup Kisses, another person I've mentioned before.

Tatyana's inktober videos have a real story to them, really great to follow along with

as you kind of get to know her characters more and more, plus she's just an actual

ray of sunshine in general.

Like if you need a pick me up, Love Teacup Kisses is the place for you.

And finally, I saved this one for last cos…

I dunno how to pronounce it.

I'm gonna say Wero No Yume, but yeah I find their style really captivating, kind of moody

and watery but also colourful and light and airy.

I can't describe it but definitely worth checking out.

We're gonna leave it there or else we'll be here all day.

I'll have links below so you can find them all.

Follow them on YouTube, follow them on instagram.

They're amazing, and if I love them, I know you will too.

That is all for today, I hope you enjoyed this video.

Looking forward to see you tomorrow for the next one.

What else would you guys like me to talk about?

Let me know.

Okay, Bye.

For more infomation >> Artists I'm Loving this Inktober · Inktober Day #11 - Duration: 5:12.

-------------------------------------------

Triple Bi-Pass Burger Challenge w/ Eggs & Grilled Cheese!! - Duration: 7:42.

Hey everybody this is Randy Santel "Atlas" with Atlas & Zeus Promotions and

proud owner of foodchallenges.com! extra extra excited tonight I've been wanting

to take this challenge on forever! ever since my friend Dr. Ramsey "The

Mantis" Hilton beat it a few years ago but I am in Bend, Oregon which is in Central

Oregon I am going for overall a number 461 in my fifth in the state of Oregon

but I am at Sideline Sports Bar I'm taking on their Triple Bi-pass Burger

Challenge! Now there are six seven ounce burger patties there's about ten slices

of cheese I think they're out along with a whole bunch of healthy vegetables and

then there is some bacon and ham and then the top and bottom bun are grilled

cheese sandwiches with more cheese along with we've got 1.5 pounds of fries but

I've got one full hour to finish this thing if I fail it's going to be about

$27 but if I win I'll get the meal free I'll get a sweet t-shirt and I'll be one

of the few people up from the Wall of Fame but let's get this challenge

started!

all right so my friend Molly Schuyler she's done this challenge as well and

her time was about six minutes which is ridiculous, so I also did that massive

breakfast challenge in Corvallis earlier this morning but let's just go for the

win I've got one hour! 1, 2, 3... Boom! Now this thing is attached to

the wood so I'm just gonna break it down as I go!

there's also three fried eggs on this, it's freaking delicious extra juicy that

they made a medium-rare just like I wanted so awesome challenge!

Six minutes hen I've just got like two burgers left then we did the grilled

cheese than the prize delicious so to see it's really going down good!

Nine minutes ten seconds all the juices have been soaking into this so this is

going to be the toughest part once I get this down with the help of the diet soda

will be all good!

twelve minutes forty seconds in all the burgers gone now we just have 1.5 pounds

of fries they look awesome really well-seasoned so let's get the win!

1, 2, 3 look at that food go! Boom!

patting it down I don't know how many minutes like seven!

17 minutes and 40 seconds is the official time before the Triple Bi-pass

burger challenge here at sideline sports bar but awesome awesome challenge that's

definitely my favorite burger that I've had in a long long time yeah how juicy

it was the eggs the cheese the bacon to him that entire thing was awesome and

then even the fries were good along with the grilled cheese but 17 minutes and 40

seconds I'm gonna get the $27 meal for free I'll get a sweet t-shirt and I will

be one of the few people up on the wall of fame joining my friends Dr. Ramsey

"The Mantis" Hilton and then Molly Schuyler and then a few others but yeah

so awesome challenge thank you to Sideline Sports Bar it was my fifth and

final win in Oregon we're off to Boise, Idaho now and it was overall win number

461 but we're here had been for the night I asked for a good Oregon beer

let's party!

For more infomation >> Triple Bi-Pass Burger Challenge w/ Eggs & Grilled Cheese!! - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Blindspot Season 3 "It's Time" Trailer (HD) - Duration: 1:41.

You thought you could just hide forever?

Start some fresh new life?

No.

You betrayed me, sis.

We all have our prisons.

These tattoos are yours.

I'm doing this to make you bleed.

What's happening?

New tattoos.

I don't know, there's a lot of covered up areas.

If you want my comprehensive analysis, I will require full nudes.

What?

On October 27th, Blindspot returns on a new night.

Jane has 33 new letters and numbers along her spine.

The new tattoo interacts with the old one.

What's LXT 917?

It's nuclear material which will wipe out the Eastern seaboard.

We follow the tattoos, we take Roman down.

We don't have to do this, Jane.

Yes we do.

Please, Kurt.

Do this for me.

For us.

You're my wife.

So whatever we face, we face together.

I'm tired of running.

You are very quickly running out of time!

Roman!

We gotta get out of here, fast.

Oh man!

I gotta buy me one of these!

Blindspot returns on a new night Fridays starting October 27th on NBC.

For more infomation >> Blindspot Season 3 "It's Time" Trailer (HD) - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

How to get Increase views10k fast in youtube videos for 1 day-[urdu in hindi] - Duration: 3:44.

How to get Increase views10k fast in youtube videos for 1 day-[urdu in hindi]

For more infomation >> How to get Increase views10k fast in youtube videos for 1 day-[urdu in hindi] - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

Meena Cartoon New Epidose - Meena's Three Wishes (HD) - Teaching Children Educational Meena games - Duration: 7:18.

Meena Cartoon New Epidose - Meena's Three Wishes (HD) - Teaching Children Educational Meena games

For more infomation >> Meena Cartoon New Epidose - Meena's Three Wishes (HD) - Teaching Children Educational Meena games - Duration: 7:18.

-------------------------------------------

Dream League Soccer 2017 #32 - Android & IOS Gameplay 2017 - Duration: 13:30.

dream league soccer 2017

For more infomation >> Dream League Soccer 2017 #32 - Android & IOS Gameplay 2017 - Duration: 13:30.

-------------------------------------------

Goldberg Entrance | WWE 2K17 vs WWE 2K18! [HD] - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Goldberg Entrance | WWE 2K17 vs WWE 2K18! [HD] - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

COOKIE MONSTER Egg Surprise - Duration: 12:34.

Cookie Monster Egg Surprise

It's a Sesame Street Party with Cookie Monster Surprise Eggs.

Hey Dino Pals, this is Toy Rex here. Let's see what Toy surprise we have today.

There's 1,2,3,4,5

A total of Five Cookie Monster Toy Surprise Eggs

Do you guys know what's Cookie Monster's favorite food?

Cookies

Cookie Monster is a super cute blue monster

That lives on Sesame Street. He has a pair of googly eyes.

And he has a huge appetite for Cookies.

Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum

Alright Shake Shake Shake. I think there's a surprise toy in there lets see.

Who's that?

Wow it's Marshall from Paw Patrol.

For more infomation >> COOKIE MONSTER Egg Surprise - Duration: 12:34.

-------------------------------------------

【ゴルフ】肘の直線運動でボールを打つ【ゴルフライブ】 - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> 【ゴルフ】肘の直線運動でボールを打つ【ゴルフライブ】 - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

Quando você está sofrendo secretamente | TD Jakes - Duration: 6:58.

For more infomation >> Quando você está sofrendo secretamente | TD Jakes - Duration: 6:58.

-------------------------------------------

Cách Trị Mụn Đầu Đen, 100% Nguyên Liệu Tự Làm, Hiệu Quả 1 Cách Khó Tin Mà Không Hề Hay Biết - Duration: 6:31.

For more infomation >> Cách Trị Mụn Đầu Đen, 100% Nguyên Liệu Tự Làm, Hiệu Quả 1 Cách Khó Tin Mà Không Hề Hay Biết - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

New Dust2 - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> New Dust2 - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Dream League Soccer 2017 #31 - Android & IOS Gameplay 2017 - Duration: 12:31.

Dream League Soccer 2017

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét