Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 11 2017

I literally just spilt glitter.

All over!

Real queer lyfe!

There's glitter everywhere ALWAYS. You can never get rid of it.

[upbeat music]

Hello, my name is Jackson Bird and today is

National Coming Out Day!

If you want to learn more about the history of the holiday and get some advice on coming

out or how to react when someone comes out to you, you can watch the video I made last

year for part of my Queerstory series.

But today, I want to make a video specifically for anyone who just came out today.

If someone came out to you, share this video with them!

If you came out today, welcome to the family!

This is your introductory video to out and proud queer life.

I'm going to tell you everything you need to know.

So listen closely.

So now that you are a part of the LGBTQIA+ community, you may start noticing certain

superpowers that our cis heteronormative pals do not possess – chiefly among them, the

ability to rattle off really long initialisms with grace.

LGBTQIA+ whaaaaat!

Don't be alarmed if your vocabulary suddenly includes an increase in puns.

Queerly beloved, we are gathered here to gay.

(laughs) I'd make more queer puns, but I can never keep a straight face.

(audience groaning)

This is just your standard level power, keeping you in tip top fighting shape for when you

gotta go into battle in which case you'll be able to use your new super power, witty

clapbacks at haters.

It's super effective.

You've also now been endowed with a complete knowledge of the astrological zodiac, an unironic

appreciation of rainbow, and the superhuman ability to totally own alternative lifestyle

haircuts.

Now onto some housekeeping notes:

Be sure to download the GayOS 2.1 software update to recalibrate your gaydar for optimum

safety, solidarity, and cutie perusal.

(wink)

By now you should have received a copy of The Gay Agenda in the mail.

And uh, be careful when you open the package as it is filled with glitter.

Though don't worry about it too much.

Now that you're out, you will constantly be finding glitter in your house, on your

clothes, on your skin without any recollection of how it got there.

Also Included in the package is a rainbow flag, some pastel hair dye, a box set of Steven

Universe blu rays, a Tegan and Sara album, this petition for Wonder Woman to be openly

bi in the next film, and a copy of the documentary Paris Is Burning because if you're going

to be vogue-ing at queer night clubs now, you best know who created vogueing.

And it wasn't Madonna.

You'll also receive a list of all of the homophobic and transphobic legislators in

your local area, along with their addresses, phone numbers, and some suggested talking

points for every time you have to call them

Uh hi, yeah, my name is – RECORDING: INSERT YOUR FIRST NAME

- I'm a constituent of RECORDING: INSERT YOUR DISTRICT

- and I'm calling to urge you to vote against RECORDING: INSERT LATEST DICKBAG MOVE CONGRESS

IS MAKING

- But wait! There's more!

Also in your Queer Starter Kit, you'll find: 5 pieces of poster board and some glitter

pens for making protest signs, a coupon for 15% off all organic body soaps at your nearest

local feminist co-op, a bedazzler, some extra glitter, and a jean jacket, complete with

pronoun buttons.

Oh and if you're trans, don't worry.

You'll be getting the Transgender Expansion Pack in the mail soon.

It includes such fun additions as: noise-cancelling headphones so you don't hear misgendering

and verbal harassment, a power-up bonus for calling even MORE legislators to remind them

that you exist, and a Marauder's Map style smartphone app download for finding trans-friendly

bathrooms anywhere you go – it even includes features like a birth certificate with the

gender you identify as so you can get into those tough to access bathrooms.

And a realistic fart noisemaker for covering up those unwanted sounds like the opening

of sanitary napkins.

And if all else fails, your expansion pack also includes this reusable titanium bottle,

which you can pee in at your own convenience anywhere!

Who even needs bathrooms?!

Stay safe kids!

Alright, all joking aside, I have put a list of real resources down in the description

box for you to turn to when the homophobia and transphobia of the world gets to be too

much or if you find yourself in need of shelter, legal protection, or other basic necessities.

Sometimes coming out is dangerous.

Sometimes just existing as an LGBTQIA+ person is dangerous.

But I hope the start of this video also showed you that it can be super fun and that you

have a lot to be proud of.

The most important thing to remember is that you are worthy of love.

Even if your family and everyone in your social circle is unaccepting right now, the LGBTQIA+

community has an amazing history of found family.

We're here for you.

And we're so happy to have you.

So happy National Coming Out Day to everyone!

If someone came out to you today, please share this with them and maybe it will brighten

their day.

And if you liked it, please hit that like button, comment below, share it on social

media, and subscribe for more videos like this one.

That is it for now.

I wish all of you nothing but good things.

Thank you so much for watching and I'll see ya next time!

[upbeat music]

For more infomation >> WATCH THIS AFTER YOU COME OUT - Duration: 4:41.

-------------------------------------------

Gerda Steiner Designs - Simon Says Stamp Llama Tell You! - Duration: 11:55.

hi it's Therese from Lostinpaper and I'm so excited to be here as part of a

guest design for Gerda Steiner designs at Simon Says Stamp and today my focus

is going to be on this stamp set which is called llama tell you it's hilarious

it's a really sweet set with some great sentiments and good for a masculine

design but could also be used in a feminine card as well so really

versatile starting by stamping out the images on some white cardstock and I am

using my Misti here and using some momento tuxedo black ink because I'm

going to be doing some Copic coloring today and this is a great ink to use for

Copic coloring and I don't have any troubles with it bleeding it always

stamps well and best thing the stamps clean up nice and they don't get stained

not that that matters so today I haven't colored this image before so I did start

with some lighter colors and I figure well I wasn't sure how dark I wanted to

go cuz llamas do come in different colors and I started light and then came

back and I eventually made him just a little bit darker so I've done my light

shading on the edges I had a little bit of a darker brown and then I come back

in with the light color again to blend out the edges and then sort of once I

got the color I think it it just wasn't giving me enough depth in the color so

that's when I came in with an even darker color on the edges and then just

blended that out with the middle color and then the lighter one again sometimes

I find it's a bit easier not to do your highlights straight down the middle of

something because it looks more natural if it's kind of off to the side or not

perfectly blended sometimes it just depends what look you're going for

but obviously this is a 3d well it's not 3d it's colored like a 3d image so there

is some shading involved I love the look on this llamas face and how's that

tongue I've put all the colors that I'm using off to the side and hopefully

you'll be able to kind of work out which one so I'm using it as I'm going along

here I probably didn't need to add the color to the hair fur head because I'm

going to do something in a minute I'll share that with you soon to make it a

little bit different and a little bit more fun and one thing I do like about

their Copic markers too is you can always blend on top just to change the

tone if you're not really happy where it is and often what I'll do is I'll come

in with a gray marker and add my shading and depth that way it doesn't matter

what color or I've colored the image I can come in with like I really like to

use the T2 sometimes even the W's to do this and sometimes the C's but it

just gives you such add so much dimension without having to buy more

colors in that set of colors so this is why I stamp the initial images in my

Misti it's because I wanted to restamp over the top once I had the coloring

done and I'll use some onyx black ink this time just to make those edges nice

and bold I've got the matching dies for this stamp set and they cut out in the

middle so you can just put them over the top and I do like to tape them in place

with some low-tack tape just so they don't move and I don't have to start

again as I'm putting them through my Big Shot now having cut this big one now

initially because I want a partial die cut this image because I'm not sure

how tall I need him and it's just going to give me a few options later on. so to

partial die cut I have the die cut in place just like I

did on the other images and my normal sandwich for thin die

cuts but what I'm doing is I'm actually just placing the edge of the top plate

above the bottom part of the die-cut so that it doesn't cut through that bottom

portion of the llamas neck so if you can see it once I removed the tape here see

and then that just gives me more options down the track because I'm not really

sure how tall I need him to be yet and I'm just using some scissors to cut this

away so next I'm going to create sort of like a really almost abstracty

background I wasn't really sure where I was going this but I had had an idea of

a kind of Peru style in my mind and just needed sort of some grassy area and some

mountains so I've got some Bristol smooth cardstock and I'm adding my

distress oxide inks now these are new to me so some of my problem here was the

fact that the blending pads weren't really primed so the more I worked with

the color the better that it came out and what I did anyway was just kept

adding color until I was happy with how it looked kinda wasn't looking real good

here I did improve I promised stay with me

so to create my mountains in the background I'm using my copic multiliner

this is 0.5 and literally just drawing a squiggly line along where the brown

meets the sky and adding a few details with the same Copic marker these

mountains aren't the focal point of my card I don't want them to be perfect I

just want them to be something that's in the background my llamas are my focal

point so this is just something that's going to add interest to my scene now

for the field of grass in front of the mountains on literally just going to use

a couple of different colors of prismacolor pencils and draw some blades

of grass over the whole sort of field area this is really simple and anyone

can do it I promise so I decided that I wanted to frame my scene and I'm using

my Fiskars this is like one of the paper trimmers that has a guide wire in it and

I'm just eyeballing a border to create the frame but if you had a die that did

this that would be probably much easier to do I'd recommend that. I have a Marvy

snow pen and this is the reason why I probably didn't even need to color in

the hair of the llama fur wool it's wool isn't it that's right and I'm just

adding some of the snow pen over all the wool but one hint is make sure that you

start your snow pen off somewhere else because it they do if you haven't used

it for a little while it does tend to come out as a big blob initially so test

it somewhere else before you actually add it to your image and how cool does

that look so now it's time to get onto my sentiment and I want to white heat

emboss this on some black cardstock the sentiment that comes in the set that I'm

using I have actually cut this in half just to make it easier for me to stamp

it out if you don't want to cut your stamps and you can simply just

selectively stamp them I just find this works easy for me and I've never had any

problems with my stamps after cutting them so just added some white embossing

powder and hitting that with the heat tool and then what I want to do is make

this a little speech bubble so I've got my corner Chomper and the part of the

sentiment that I want to do the speech bubble I just have to cut that away with

my paper trimmer and then I can use my scissors if you had a die you could use

a speech bubble die for this and that would be easier too but you

can do these things just takes a bit longer to do them

freehand I suppose but it is possible all right so the last corner I couldn't

cut with the die because of the speech bubble and another little talking part

of the speech bubble so I just used my scissors to cut that away so now it's

time to start assembling my card I'm adding some ATG adhesives to the

background panel that I created and just gonna hear that directly onto the front

of my top fold card the border frame that I've created I've added some fun

foam behind and once I was kind of holding things in place on you that

my Llama his neck wasn't going to be big enough so luckily I did partial die

cut him earlier so I could just extend his neck

with a Copic marker and then just match the colors with the colors that I'd used

earlier I've added some adhesive behind the frame and once I've got the llama in

position where I want him I can just push down on the frame and adhere him on

and then simply just cut away the excess cardstock and I have popped that frame

up with some fun foam as well now I'm adding more little cactus down in the

corner with some dotted adhesive and also some foam squares just to pop them

up to add a little bit of dimension and some big creative tape on the back of

the fun foam I find that works really well the other option is to add the ATG

directly to your card stock it's easier for me to do that than to add it to the

actual fun foam I fight with it a little bit when I do it that way but I just

wasn't sure whether lama's neck was going to be it's just easier to use the

big creative tape now popped up my little little llama and he's going to

sit on the outside of the frame and I've also used some black foam squares to pop

up my sentiment on a speech bubble sentiment

and pop that in place just and that's gonna look like the little llamas

talking I think this is a fun card I did have to move him over a little bit so he

wasn't really feeling very well and that's my finished card for today I just

want to say thank you so much to Gerda Steiner and Simon Says I've had a blast

creating this card thanks for joining me bye

For more infomation >> Gerda Steiner Designs - Simon Says Stamp Llama Tell You! - Duration: 11:55.

-------------------------------------------

Custom Offsets Match Up: 35x12.5 on 18x10 - Duration: 2:01.

(hard rock music)

- Hey guys and gals,

Shawn with Custom Offsets, Custom Offsets TV on Youtube.

Got a matchup for you.

Remember we're just trying to show you what this wheel

and this tire matchup looks like

when you run that combo together.

Pretty much on the size and fitment of the wheel

and tire to itself.

So this is an 18 inch fuel wheel.

It's a 10 wide and it's matched up

with a Nitto Ridge Grappler,

which is your hybrid tire so it's gonna be a nice,

luggy tire but it's also good for the highway,

and it's also a 12 ply in most sizes.

Yup, and this one's 12 ply.

So that is gonna be your Ridge Grappler

and the size of this one is 35x12.5 R18.

So she's 35 tall, 12 and a half wide,

and then, of course, R18 for that 18 inch wheel.

What you'll see with that is because you're running 35

on an 18, you get that nice, big, offroad look and use.

So it's gonna be about a seven and a half inch side wall

to the top of the lug.

So from here to here you're talking

like seven and a half inches.

And then to the tread line and the side wall,

you're about six inches.

So from here to here you've got a six inch side wall

and that's gonna offer a whole bunch of protection.

Cuz you also have a 10 inch wheel

with a 12 and a half inch tire so you've got that bulge

or that bubble on the side that's gonna protect

the wheel for sure.

And then of course you've got a ton of air in here

because you've got so much space between them.

That's gonna also help out with,

just curious what this one is rated...

128, so that's gonna also help with your load index

because you're adding that extra amount of air,

and you're also keeping your wheel underneath your treads.

That is pretty much your matchup of the 35x12.5

on an 18x10, peace!

(hard rock music)

For more infomation >> Custom Offsets Match Up: 35x12.5 on 18x10 - Duration: 2:01.

-------------------------------------------

The Untold Truth Of Bruno Mars - Duration: 6:26.

He's a superstar who may have the name of another planet, but in reality, Bruno Mars

is remarkably down-to-earth.

Mars' journey to fame has been marked with highs and lows.

While his laid-back demeanor doesn't hint at his troubles, Mars has had more than his

fair share of hardships.

Think you know everything there is to know about this icon?

Think again.

He lost his mother

Bruno Mars comes from a tight-knit family.

He and his mother Bernadette San Pedro Bayot were especially close — and her death in

2013 from a brain aneurysm devastated him.

In 2017, Mars opened up to Latina magazine about his loss.

He said,

"The woman who taught you to love, showed you what a woman is supposed to be, when that

goes away, a little more than half your heart goes away with it."

He added that he would trade music to have her back.

He grew up poor

At one time, his family was so poor that they crowded into a small home with no bathroom.

Despite this, Mars said his childhood was "the best" in an interview with 60 Minutes.

He said,

"We had it all, you know.

We had each other."

Mars added that there were days when his family didn't have electricity but they stayed positive

and figured it out.

He says that he takes on that same mentality when it comes to music.

He wrote his first song at the age of four

Mars wrote his very first song when he was just four years old and dedicated it to his

mother.

In an interview with Inquirer Lifestyle before her death, she explained that Mars sang before

he talked.

She also said how she bought him a piano at two years old, and he picked it up in no time.

She explained,

"...he went on the piano and just started playing tunes, not just banging on it, but

he'd play actual tunes!"

He was (tiny) Elvis!

Not only did the pint-sized Bruno write his first song when he was just 4 years old, he

was also the youngest Elvis impersonator at the time, which he started doing at just 2

years old as part of his parents' band!

He was such a great tiny Elvis that he performed at the 1990 Aloha Bowl and played "Little

Elvis" in 1992's Honeymoon in Vegas.

And people loved him.

He was featured in the 1990 documentary Viva Elvis, and appeared on multiple television

segments, like with Pauly Shore on MTV and, according to Rolling Stone, he appeared on

The Arsenio Hall Show by the time he was just 6.

So why Elvis?

He said,

"I like his singing and his dancing and his lips."

The kid was born to be a star!

A musical family

If Mars' stage presence and smooth singing voice seem effortless, there's a good reason

for it.

Music is in his blood, and the singer/songwriter grew up performing.

His dad was a Latin percussionist and his mom was a hula dancer.

That charm brought together Mars' parents who collaborated for years in a cover band

called The Love Notes.

That's the very band that Mars joined as an Elvis impersonator by the time he was two

and through which he became something of a local celebrity.

Today, Mars keeps the family tradition alive.

His older brother, Eric Hernandez, plays the drums in Mars' band.

And let's not forget about Mars' sisters — Tiara, Tahiti, and Presley Hernandez — and Jaime

Kailani Bayot,

They're part of a group called The Lylas and landed a reality show in 2013.

Fighting racial stereotyping

The son of a Puerto Rican Jewish father and a Filipino mother, Mars has had to work hard

to fight off stereotypes.

Born Peter Hernandez, Mars told GQ that in the early years of his career people would

say things like,

"Your last name's Hernandez, maybe you should do this Latin music, this Spanish music….

Enrique's so hot right now."

While Mars didn't want to be forced into a genre of music on the basis of his race, he

explained to Latina Magazine that there's absolutely no truth to the rumor that he adopted

his stage name to hide his Puerto Rican heritage.

The reason behind his name change?

Mars says, because it, quote, "sounds bigger than life."

He gets frustrated when people try to put him and his music in a box.

He says, "My music is for anybody who wants to listen to it."

Named after a famous wrestler

Even as a young Elvis impersonator, Mars wasn't going by his birth name of Peter Gene Hernandez.

So where did the name Bruno come from?

Mars explains in an interview with Rap-Up,

"Bruno is after Bruno Sammartino, who was this big fat wrestler.

I guess I was this chunky little baby, so my dad used to call me that as a nickname."

He was once arrested for cocaine possession

While Mars has largely managed to avoid scandal, he was arrested for cocaine possession in

2010.

As part of his plea deal, he was required to serve 200 hours of community service.

Mars later told GQ that the arrest was a reality check for him.

He believes it was a lesson that everything he's worked for his whole life could be taken

away in a second.

Maybe it's that very lesson that has so far otherwise kept Mars out of the news for anything

other than his successes.

He's incredibly generous

During the torturous Typhoon Yolanda, Mars decided to do what he could to give back to

his mother's native Philippines.

The Philippine Star reported that while Mars was in Manila for his Moonshine Jungle Tour,

he presented the ABS-CBN Lingkod Kapamilya Foundation with a donation of $100,000.

And in the wake of the Flint water crisis, Mars was also quick to lend a helping hand

to Michigan, donating $1 million to help recovery efforts.

In a statement released by Mars via Rolling Stone he said,

"Ongoing challenges remain years later for Flint residents, and it's important that we

don't forget our brothers and sisters affected by this disaster.

As people, especially as Americans, we need to stand together to make sure something like

this never happens in any community ever again."

He wants his music to speak for itself

Bruno Mars is still a young man, so we can expect to see even more hits from him in the

future.

The singer rarely does interviews, preferring to let his music speak for itself.

He told Zane Lowe of radio station Beats 1 that he wants to be known for his work.

According to Complex, he told Lowe,

"I hope that my music does the talking.

I just want to do music.

I don't want to be known for any…scandals or controversy.

I want to be the guy that brings joy to your life through his music.

That's it.

And I want to go home.

Throw on some Netflix and live a life."

Who could argue with that?

Thanks for watching!

Click The List icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> The Untold Truth Of Bruno Mars - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Coloring Pages Happy Balloons for Kids - Drawing and Painting Coloring Books - How to Draw Balloons - Duration: 1:37.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét