Chủ Nhật, 15 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 15 2017

oh

You think in the which is our oldest car thinking something weddings are shallow

stark

Okay, so rather than rescue Dientes, Grandpa takes pension no

Jerricans can I hold that for you I?

Couldn't resist. I said Brandy of pictures that only your son hmM

Where's sounds worse? We have a a a truck for a reason. I tried pulling him out before really no

I mean, I just tried pulling him out mmM

Mmm. Just don't pull hard on him. You can't you can't choke no if he won't pull don't pull

Like a tight pressuring can you find his foot down there?

Okay, his other foot was stuck, honey. Kingdom wasn't no bad

Yeah, just noted don't take a shoe off yet, because I want to just hold his hand or something to keep himself a balance

Our dramatic rescue that make it many parents pause when they send their kids outside to play

Seattle children horsing around the mud found to their horror that they were being sucked down into quicksand

They were pulled to safety. Thanks to one little boy's quick thinking Clayton, Sandell has their story

These young adventurers didn't have to go very far to find danger

We're exploring

Seven-Year-Old Katy Hyatt and her brother carl met up last Saturday with brothers Andrew and Caleb hummel we came down here

And we saw the mud and we started playing in it the kids had no idea this pit was filled with dangerous

Quicksand my shoe got stuck and I pulled it out by that time, Katie and carl

We're sinking I couldn't get myself out. Were you scared no?

Katie and Andrew were trapped Caleb ran for help and larry pilcher called 9-1-1. I've got two kids in what seems to be

Quicksand they're sinking and can't get out

The more the kids struggled the faster. They were sinking show me how far the mud came up here

By the time fire fighter John Merrick arrived Little Katie was freezing

Well, she was shivering really bad

So I climbed in the mud with her to start digging her out after a rescue that lasted 30 minutes

The kids were finally pulled free to give you an idea of just how strong

this quicksand mud can be you can step on it here and the more you move the

more stuck you become and

it's nearly impossible to

Pull yourself out this mixture of sand clay and water may appear solid but walk on it and it liquefies

That's what happened to this ten-year-old boy trapped just a few days ago in England

This mud pit has now been burton gravel and less

I learned Katie Carl Andrew and Caleb are finally getting back to just being kids now

I better stay in line. I'm not scared of my life

Why yes? I am

How do we save him?

Oh my God really bad. You should probably start coming out of that

Why not get out watch never as well got him later for surface area lay down

Singing is nothing

It's about six feet down

Let's happened

I need to do this

Oh my gosh, oh

No

Oh my gosh

Harry are you okay?

Can you breathe harry?

Hold it hold it

For more infomation >> i filmed myself swimming during earthquake.. - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

Htop Music Live | edm, Gaming music | Live Sub Counts - Duration: 11:55:01.

Htop Music Live | edm, Gaming music | Live Sub Counts

For more infomation >> Htop Music Live | edm, Gaming music | Live Sub Counts - Duration: 11:55:01.

-------------------------------------------

👑👑 [Afro-House] - Vany-Fox Beat'z - Kikuxi - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> 👑👑 [Afro-House] - Vany-Fox Beat'z - Kikuxi - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

What I Didn't Realize About The Switch - Duration: 12:26.

[Hellsing Abridged clip]

Uhg...

Fine, so in the past year or so since it's announcement, I admit, I've been a bit of

a... "negative nancy" let's say when it comes to the Switch.

But despite that, over the past few months, my desire to own one has been skyrocketing,

so obviously it's doing something right, right?

So with this video, I wanna look at all the reasons I was initially hesitant, and see

if they've improved any.

My main concern was that I was worried the Switch would just be another Wii U.

Now when I say that I mean several things, because the Wii U failed in a lot of ways.

The Wii U was a console without an identity or purpose, and all it's gimmicks only made

things worse.

Back when it was released, it was just about equivalent in power to the PS3 and Xbox 360,

both of which were less than a year away from being superseded by their successors, so AAA

devs soon found the system to be too lacking in power to port anything to.

If you wanted to make anything releasing around that time like Tomb Raider, GTA 5 or Advanced

Warfare run on the Wii U, it would've required massive visual downgrades, and not only does

that make buying the game on that console less appealing, but making those lower res

textures and figuring out that specific systems optimization takes time that most devs didn't

want to spend.

And so, the system got next to no AAA games.

As for indies, I can't speak for why the Wii U didn't get many of those, but the

potential reasons are as numerous as they are varied, from Nintendo's past issues

working with 3rd party companies, to the system never getting a big enough install base to

make porting their games worth it, to it just being difficult to get their games running

on the Wii U's hardware for whatever reasons.

I don't know, not a game dev, but suffice it to say, whatever its specific failings,

the system barely got any indie games, which left only the Nintendo developed first party

titles as the system sellers.

And we got a few of those.

Bayonetta 2, Splatoon... uh... that's literally it.

The only two other things I can think of are Smash which also came out on 3DS, and Breath

of the WIld which also came out on Switch.

Which uh... wow, that's actually kinda sad.'

The Wii U also had marketability problems.

It's infamously awful name is partly to blame, with a lot of people thinking it was

just an attachment for their long forgotten Wii, and those issues were only confounded

by the inclusion of the tablet controller which was inventing solutions for problems

that didn't exist.

But beyond the marketing, it's biggest issue was its image.

What was the benefit of buying a Wii U over a PS4 or XBOX One?

Aside from specific first party IP, there was nothing that it allow you to do that you

couldn't get elsewhere and probably better.

So Nintendo's inability to woo 3rd party developers with their underpowered console

resulted in precious few games, and that combined with basically no exclusives worth spending

the $300 for and a lack of clear focus, the console was dead in the water the second it

hit store shelves.

Which brings me to the Switch.

Now as I said, when it was announced I was worried it was falling into a lot of the same

traps.

The complete portability aspect was interesting, but brought with it a whole minefield of issues.

Now you had concerns about battery life, weight, and whether anyone even wanted to play a longform

game on the go?

Also, because it was portable console, it was by necessity even less powerful than the

already underpowered Wii U.

To me this was a clear indication that no AAA games of note would ever be released on

it, an impression not helped by the fact that all the had to boast about in that regard

for the longest time was Skyrim, a 5 year old game.

Now, I do still think I'm right about that.

Granted we have gotten port announcements of DOOM 2016 and more notably the currently

unreleased Wolfenstein The New Colossus, but outside of whatever backroom deal Nintendo

and Bethesda have going on, I don't think we should expect to see that trend continue.

I very much doubt that the Switch will be the console of the choice for the next Call

of Duty game, for example.

It's still underpowered which means porting the hottest newest shiniest things to it is

still a massive pain in the ass.

But recently I've had a revelation that's massively changed my outlook on the Switch:

Nintendo is no longer interested in competing in the console wars.

I don't think Nintendo gives a shit that the next Call of Duty game won't be on the

Switch, because they've turned their attention in a different direction.

You see, I think Nintendo realized that while they were messing about with the Wii, Sony

and Microsoft were busy stealing the hardcore audience out from under them.

The Wii U then was their attempt to reclaim that lost audience, and as we saw it failed

miserably.

My problem was that I was looking at the Switch as another attempt to recapture that audience,

and in that light it fails miserably.

But in reality I think that the Switch is actually Nintendo throwing up their hands

in defeat.

Rather than weakly attempting to compete with Sony and Microsoft anymore, I think Nintendo

is redoubling their efforts to focus on what they've always been the best at: handheld

gaming, with a system that technically counts as a home console but is really just a fancy

portable system.

They're now positioning the Switch as a companion device to the PS4, XBOX One, and

PC, rather than as a competitor to them.

To me, that completely recontextualizes how I view the Switch.

Suddenly, not having big AAA's doesn't matter anymore, and any one's that you do

get are just icing on the cake.

What really matters for a mobile gaming device, is having games that you would want to play

in short bursts while on a bus or in a car, and that brings us to the best thing about

the Switch currently, the indie games.

Over the past few months, we've been drowned in an ongoing tidal wave of indy port announcements,

and that doesn't show any sign of slowing down.

From Stardew Valley, Enter The Gungeon, Hollow Knight, Rocket League, Shovel Knight, and

many more.

And this is just the beginning.

I honestly think the Switch is gonna become a haven for indie games in the coming years,

partially because I've been told it's generally easier to port games to the Switch,

but mostly because of the portability aspect.

If you think about it, the portability factor alone is a huge selling point, and indie games

are both generally shorter and snappier than AAA games, and aren't prone to pushing the

boundaries of graphics hardware in the same ways.

To indie devs, releasing your game for the Switch means that a lot of your customers

have a reason to buy your game twice.

The console is also a natural fit for local multiplayer games because of the portability,

and the two controllers you're guaranteed to have with you at all times, which means

that great couch-co-op games like Lovers in A Dangerous Spacetime or Overcooked which

did terribly on PC, finally have a chance to shine!

And along with the indie stuff, you also have Nintendo's usual main series games, and

practically all of their big franchises are already confirmed to have new games coming

to it.

All of that combined means that recently, my interest in owning a Switch has skyrocketed

Of course I still have my reservations.

At the moment it seems pretty lacking on the software side of things.

I can't believe a console in #CurrentYear launched without YouTube or Netflix built

in.

Think about that.

There are refrigerators and blenders that are more ahead of the curve than Nintendo

right now.

And on that topic, Splatoon 2 resorting to using a phone app for voice chat might be

the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

I admit, I don't particularly care about voice chat myself because if I wanted to hear

nonstop racial slurs mixed in with video game sounds I would just go watch PewDiePie, but

the fact that they had to resort to this to do something that consoles had mastered back

in the days of the Dreamcast, shows' just how behind the times Nintendo as a company

really are.

There's also general concerns about battery life.

Yeah it seems like what it's got is perfectly fine for general use, but for long car rides,

flying, or if you're like me and just routinely forget to plug your shit in, you run the risk

of it dying pretty fast.

Now I can understand them wanting to stick with the bare necessities to keep the cost

low, but if that was the case, I would have expected them to let you switch the battery

out for a better one if you so chose, but you can't actually do that.

It angers me enough that my phone that lasts for 2 days without charging doesn't have

a hot swappable battery, let alone something that can die after 2 hours.

And also as I've brought up before, I would still like to see Nintendo slowly phase out

the DS's and just merge their usual two consoles into the one.

That means twice as many games, not having to lug around two devices, and also means

that you'd only have to spend $300 to play Nintendo games as opposed to $500.

Obviously we'll still be getting 3DS games for a few more years yet, but I really do

hope that this current iteration of the 3DS is the last one before we permanently hop

aboard the Switch train.

But all that's pretty small potatoes in the grand scheme of things, and if they can

get it ironed out, I think Nintendo will have finally carved themselves a comfy little niche

in mainstream gaming for the first time since the Nintendo 64.

Not as a direct competitor to the current triforce of PC, PS4, and XBOX, but as a companion

device that capitalizes on offering an experience none of the others can.

So congratulations must be given to Nintendo for having successfully Switched things up....

Ahhhh, I'm so clever.

Ayyyy, recomendations time!

So if you want to see why I'm so excited to reply indie games on this thing, go check

out some of my videos on them, like "The Most Interesting Thing About Enter The Gungeon",

or "How Hollow Knight Captured The Magic Of Dark Souls".

Alternatively, I made a video speculating about what that new Switch Pokemon game might

be like, and what we can expect from it - all linked below.

Finally, I wanna give a special thanks to my wonderful Patreon patrons...

For more infomation >> What I Didn't Realize About The Switch - Duration: 12:26.

-------------------------------------------

أكثر من 20 حيلة تجملية لم تريها من قبل لكنها ستسهل حياتك 👌✔️ - Duration: 10:02.

For more infomation >> أكثر من 20 حيلة تجملية لم تريها من قبل لكنها ستسهل حياتك 👌✔️ - Duration: 10:02.

-------------------------------------------

Katalonien: „Nicht nur eine Seite der Medaille" („451 Grad"-Sendung) | 15.10.2017 | www.kla.tv/11287 - Duration: 18:12.

For more infomation >> Katalonien: „Nicht nur eine Seite der Medaille" („451 Grad"-Sendung) | 15.10.2017 | www.kla.tv/11287 - Duration: 18:12.

-------------------------------------------

#ConchitaLIVE - Circus Krone München - 02.10.2017 - Moderation 5: Nah Neh Nah - Duration: 1:02.

If you sometimes do not feel good, then there are many, many things that will help with that

I always count on drinks ...

... and friends, definitely!

And we all know that, we all had this before, a time when things simply are

as we imagined them, and then you find yourself somehow in the group

of your loved ones and get really drunk and the next day everything is somehow better ...

Except for the headache, but otherwise you have somehow digested most of the things.

And for some absurd reason, when I feel really bad

then I listen to this song.

For more infomation >> #ConchitaLIVE - Circus Krone München - 02.10.2017 - Moderation 5: Nah Neh Nah - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Putin Warns of Cryptocurrencies - Duration: 3:04.

Good afternoon, colleagues,

Today, I propose addressing a topic that is relevant not only for our country, not only for Russia, but is probably becoming relevant also for the rest of the world.

I am referring to introducing digital technology in the financial, banking sphere, and using innovative financial instruments.

Modern technology in the banking sphere certainly

opens up new opportunities for organisations and

citizens, making business activity

and everyday life more convenient.

As is known, virtual currencies, also known as cryptocurrencies,

are becoming or have already become very popular;

in certain countries, they are becoming or have already

become legal tender,

as well as an investment asset.

That said, the use of cryptocurrencies also carries serious risks

I know the Central Bank's position;

I have discussed this topic with the Governor on several occassions.

This is an opportunity for laundering illegal gains,

tax evasion and even financing of terrorism,

not to mention the proliferation scams to which

ordinary people can fall victim.

Cryptocurrencies are issued by an unrestricted circle of anonymous entities.

Therefore, buyers of cryptocurrencies may be involved in illegal activity.

In addition, there is no security for cryptocurrencies.

If the system breaks down or,

as it is trendy to say today, if there is a bubble,

there will be no entity legally responsible for that.

This is a serious matter that we should bear in mind when discussing this topic.

As is known, many countries are looking for ways of regulating

of cryptocurrencies and are beginning to create the necessary legislative framework,

a legislative regulatory system.

We need - based on international experience -

to build a regulatory environment that

will make it possible to codify relations in this sphere,

reliably protect the interests of citizens,

businesses and the state and provide legal guarantees

for using innovative financial instruments.

I would like once again to draw your attention

to the need to use the advantages

that are offered by new technological solutions in the banking sphere.

At the same time it is important not to create unnecessary barriers,

of course, but rather to provide essential conditions

for advancing and upgrading the national financial system.

Bearing all these various aspects of the problem

bear in mind, let us discuss this topic today.

For more infomation >> Putin Warns of Cryptocurrencies - Duration: 3:04.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog# Upgrading - Training 4 (French language - EN.Sub) - Duration: 7:13.

Hello everyone !

Welcome to my 4th training session

Today is a special day Because

I am alone.

My buddies aren't here

Marie is ill and The others can't be free

So I will be alone

to record and to jump.

#UPGRADING 4th TRAINING SESSION 2017.10.15th

So, I have to admit that today

I didn't plan any specific stuff

So I will come back on what I did last week

Especially on the jumps

with some jump combinations again

Some Double Axel

Next, I will be back on the spins

Because I really need to

Improve my spins

Especially the rotation speed

To make them more impressive on shows

And because I don't have cap anymore

I will be able to try some difficult positions I tried last week

and the cap went away

But, as you see I just cut my hair

So I don't need any cap to hold my hair anymore.

Right. I will stop on the jump combinations session

I did Salchow, Toeloop and Loop

With a Loop after as a combination

This is the essential. So I will go back on

Flip and Lutz without combination and after, Double Axel

As usual

This one was really better !

Yep They become more and more great

I don't know what you think about

but...

I think I don't need any motivation anymore

So, right now, I spent 30 minutes talking So I am a bit frigid

So I will stop the jump session

And start the spin session

As I said I really need it so

I must do spins every weeks

And in one month They will be awesome

Exceptional They will turn very fast and will have great variations of position

and my bosses will be happy

Right, The training session is about to end

I was a bit hard to record

and to do stuffs alone. Seriously

I have to admit I had to be careful of

the point of views, people skating

Me jumping Plus, the Ice rink was full

That's my feeling today So I didn't find it easy

And

It's better when someone follow us to record

Anyway. The session wasn't bad

A bit stange

alone because We're not in a very competitive

ambiance, Like I like to say

When there's someone You always want to impress him/her

Doing stuffs And yeah, it wasn't the case

today but

I was a good session comparing to

the first week

The double rotation jumps were rather good

I was able to do combination jumps with Salchow, Toeloop and Loop

Essential Because, they are the triple rotation jumps

I will work on

Flip was good Lutz, a bit less

because, Like I said during the 2nd session which I invite you to

watch

If one is good, the other isn't

and vice-versa

The Double Axel was great at the beginning

I was almost 100% success

but, when I wanted to change the course

which I didn't record

It was awful and I had to spend

1 hour to do Simple Axel to

Find a good jump again.

For the spins,

It was fine

Yeah... It was fine more or less

I start to go on some small

variations of position

I will do some more the next weeks

I ask to everyone who know how to skate

who are good to skate

to find ideas

for sequences before jumps or spins

To spice up the next sessions

Like I did on the last session

That's it

I am generally empty of ideas when I have to do stuffs

by feel. So Help me on it.

Anyway. I still invite you to look at

the Patin'air Facebook page

and their Website

Soon, We normally should receive The tour dates

for this winter

I will place the links in the description.

You can follow me on Youtube by clicking on

the little banner (I hope I am on the right side, this time)

And you can follow me on Instagram

Same, by clicking on the link in the description.

I put everything on the description

By the way, i say to you "See you next week"

with whom ? I don't know but I hope there will be someone

Marie, I hope You won't be ill anymore

That's all Kisses to you !

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét