Thứ Ba, 17 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

(Episode 97)

Oh? It's Mr. Tall.

Mr. Tall!

Uri.

Looking at the playground, I thought of you.

You did?

Mr. Tall, can you play with me today?

I want to play cops and robbers with you.

I'm sorry,

but I have to head right back,

since I'm busy today.

But you promised to play with me.

You shouldn't throw a tantrum.

Mr. Jin says he's busy.

How are you?

Why did you come if you were busy?

To see Uri.

Is something wrong?

You're looking concerned.

You're the only one who can tell

whether or not I'm concerned.

Uri, I'll come and play with you all day

once my urgent work is done.

Really?

Then can we go to an amusement park?

Of course.

We can visit the elephants at the zoo as well.

You mean it?

Have I ever broken a promise?

No.

I should go.

Mr. Tall!

Where did you go?

Why?

Chairman Jin is here. What will you do?

He's been going nuts looking for you.

You're not well. Why did you come here

instead of resting at home?

Sit down.

What will you do?

Why do you keep asking me the same question?

It's tiring.

I told you.

I love Moo Gunghwa.

You won't come to your senses unless I die, right?

Don't you remember

how Mom died?

I still remember it clearly.

She closed her tear-filled eyes

with my hands

held tightly in hers.

Why are you bringing that up now?

But you forced me to accept Ms. Heo

after what happened.

You knew how much I hated her, but you didn't

care about breaking your young son's heart.

Yet I endured it well,

even at such a young age.

So you bite the bullet

for me this time.

No matter what you say,

you can't be with that woman.

But I can't be with

anyone but her.

Dohyeon!

You know that

I never had any desire to marry.

I didn't want to make someone suffer like Mom.

I was also scared I'd end up with a gold digger

like Ms. Heo.

Dad,

I think I can be happy with this woman.

That's why I can't give her up.

If you take this any further,

forget about the hotel,

since I'll kick you out penniless.

I obviously thought of that before bringing this up,

since I knew how appalled you'd be.

Please let me have my way.

Otherwise, I'll leave

before you kick me out.

Are you okay, sir?

Get the car ready.

I must go to the hospital.

Yes, sir.

Chairman Jin is heading down.

- We're back. / - We're back.

I heard you were at it again, Officer Moo.

A police officer must be fair.

You can't take sides like that.

It was warranted today, though.

The apartment complex was responsible, too,

since they barred delivery people

without prior notice.

Oh, really?

It must be true if you say so.

Everyone is on a power trip these days.

Inspector Cha, a word.

Yes.

How many times do you come here in a day?

I'll consider that a warm welcome.

Where's Inspector Cha?

In Senior Inspector Lee's office.

Spotty is the drunkard who killed her husband?

Yes.

Scumbags only do the scummiest things.

From the work here to stakeouts...

Will you be okay?

Assistant Inspector Park is helping me a lot.

I know how you must feel, but...

Anyway, be careful.

You may lose your job if you slip up

and mess this up.

I know, sir.

So what will you do now?

Hey. What is it, Officer Moo?

I'm sorry. If it hadn't been for me...

I know.

We should've gotten him last night.

How will we find that slippery eel again?

Geez. It's okay. It's okay.

But he can't rise up to the sky

or fall into the earth.

He's in Inspector Cha's backyard no matter what.

Does Inspector Cha have a history with Spotty?

A very deep and unfortunate history.

The drug case that did Inspector Cha in...

Spotty was the runner Inspector Cha was pursuing.

Inspector Cha failed to catch Spotty, who vanished,

and he was disciplined for excessive investigation.

But I bet he'll get to the bottom of it this time.

He seems very determined.

There's Detective Han, for one.

Inspector Cha won't give up,

since his honor and future are at stake.

Hey.

What did Officer Moo say?

What do you think?

She's curious about what's going on.

Spotty did kill her husband,

so how can she not be interested?

What did Senior Inspector Lee say?

He's just worried.

Where will we find that Spotty scumbag?

All we can do right now is tail Chairman Jin.

You're probably right.

He showed up near Seoul Corps despite the risk,

so he must have something with Chairman Jin.

Spotty will try to make contact with Jin again.

Geez. So it's another stakeout tonight?

It's necessary.

What brings you here?

I was passing by,

and my beater of a car stopped right out front.

Do you want tea?

I'm all set.

I'm dropping in just to see you.

These sleeves are really worn.

I've had this since college.

But it's so comfortable.

Will you get home late again tonight?

Come home early and sleep.

Are you seducing me?

It's tough, isn't it?

I'm a bit tired, but it's okay,

because I have you.

What if you hadn't seen me again?

What if I had gone to live on a beach

and married a handsome fisherman?

What kind of life would you have led?

Would you have looked for me?

I'd probably have found a great woman along the way.

Something's fishy.

What?

You're thinking about something else.

You're distracted in front of your husband?

It's Dohyeon.

What about Dohyeon?

Is something wrong?

I don't think Dohyeon can give up on Gunghwa.

He even told Dad that.

Dad is bound to have thrown a fit.

What if Dad barges into our house again?

Oh, hi.

Where's your nephew?

He just left.

That squirt is really adorable.

All the men in that family are winners,

including my brother Taejin.

Dohyeon.

I'll go and eat.

Okay.

Please have a seat.

Why the surprise visit?

Officer Moo hasn't said anything?

Dad called her in.

Pardon?

I was going to formally present her to him

after I wrapped up my hotel project.

Dohyeon.

But that's the end of that.

She won't be harassed by Dad again.

Aren't you being too reckless?

You know Gunghwa doesn't love you back.

Yes, I know.

But Officer Moo is Bong Uri's mom.

Wouldn't it be wiser of her to choose

someone who'll be a better dad to Uri

over someone she loves?

Dohyeon.

I didn't get between you and Bora.

So if you won't help me,

at least don't get in the way.

What's most important is Gunghwa's feelings.

I don't want Gunghwa to suffer

because of your greed,

since she's having a hard time as it is.

You're hurting my feelings.

I'm sorry.

The fall weather is so nice,

and there are many shows,

but I have no one to go with.

Sir, do you have plans tonight?

Why?

I have something to discuss with you.

I'm sorry, but I'll be busy for a while.

It won't take long.

Okay, fine.

I don't know what it is,

but you can discuss it here.

Why meet outside?

Because I feel like it.

She just asked him out, didn't she?

I think so.

Wow. Senior Officer Jang aside,

I didn't take Inspector Cha to be like this.

Can someone who

values professionalism do this?

I didn't upset you, did I?

Frankly, it doesn't feel great.

After meeting his brother, my dad said

I should date Inspector Cha,

since he sounds like a great guy.

So I told him I'd give it a shot.

I can't go on blind dates

when there's a man I love.

I'm sorry if I offended you.

It's fine.

Honestly, I did it on purpose,

so that you wouldn't say no.

I knew you wouldn't say no in front of Officer Moo.

While love is important for marriage,

I think rational judgment is just as important.

I do have romantic feelings for you,

but I also think you'd make a good spouse for me.

Senior Officer Jang.

I'd like to date you

with marriage in mind.

Why are you asking for trouble like a fool?

Inspector Cha.

It'll be clear if you think about this rationally,

like you said.

You know I'm not good husband material.

Isn't the only son of a head family the worst?

I won't let that bother me anymore.

I'll do my best

to make you see me as a woman.

I told you

that it won't change anything.

Is it because of Officer Moo?

I know that

you're still hung up on her,

though she doesn't seem aware of it.

I always knew you were smart.

I needn't worry then.

I should get going.

Are you feeling better?

How did Dohyeon meet that wretched girl, anyway?

The truth is, Dohyeon got hurt a while back,

but I couldn't tell you, lest you'd worry.

What?

Someone attacked him from behind

with a baseball bat, and Officer Moo saved him.

So you've known from the start,

yet you didn't say a word to me?

That's right. I knew, but pretended I didn't.

I couldn't bring myself to tell you,

since I know how much Dohyeon means to you.

No. You probably wanted see Dohyeon destroyed.

Didn't you want him to ruin his life,

since he says such hurtful things to you?

Daegap.

Wow. It's finally very clear to me

that you're not family.

Have you thought about what you've done to me?

Who saved you when you were dying

at the marketplace?

When your kids appeared,

you didn't give a toss about us.

I'm grateful that you raised the kids,

and I feel bad that I couldn't legally marry you.

But I did the best I could,

and yet you let me down like this.

You want to call it quits?

Fine. Let's think about how

we should end this dragged-out relationship.

President Yun, set up a meeting with that buyer

as soon as possible.

Yes, ma'am.

What are you doing?

I'm sorry about earlier.

You know I'm under a lot of stress,

given Mom's situation

and Haechan's issues.

I'm sorry that

I made you say something like that.

Baekho.

Here.

There's something I'd like to discuss

with you about Haechan.

Haechan says he wants to go into cooking.

Cooking?

He said that to you?

Yes. He really enjoys cooking.

Cooking?

Then he'll be kissing academics goodbye.

Huijin.

Cooking is great. It is.

But what if he goes down that road

and then gets tired of it?

What will he do if he ends up

with no academic degree or cooking skills?

Then he can start over.

He's still young, so why worry?

Do you think becoming a chef is easy?

But it's what he wants to do,

so won't he do his best?

But what if he doesn't like it?

He lacked the perseverance to study,

so how will cooking be different?

He failed to endure what all other kids endure.

I know why you're worried,

but Haechan might have found his passion

sooner than his peers.

It must be nice to be you.

You're so optimistic about everything.

Oh, you're late.

Yes.

I went to see Juyeong...

I mean, I went to see Uncle Juyeong.

You did?

Was he nice to you?

Yes. I had a lot of fun.

What was so much fun?

We played games,

ate instant noodles...

Uncle Juyeong is a great gamer.

He caused me a lot of grief because of that.

Then again, that's how he got into design.

So all you have to do is find

what you're good at and enjoy doing.

Haechan, what do you want to do?

Cook.

Cook?

Wow. Being a chef is great.

Huijin.

Did you drink?

Yes, I had a few beers.

Haechan wants to be a chef.

Do you want to be a chef?

Yes.

You don't want that, right?

Let's think about it.

Does cooking not appeal to you?

No. Honestly, I don't care for it.

What's wrong with being a chef?

So many chefs are even on TV these days.

They apparently make a lot of money, too.

Who knows?

Haechan might become a world-renowned chef.

What were you like when you were little?

Me? I was a spirited little thing.

Although I ended up poor and pathetic,

my family was very rich when I was young.

My parents pampered me like a princess.

I'm sure they did,

seeing how positive you are

despite the hardships you went through.

Maybe that's why Dad loves you so much.

Huijin.

Mom, what are you doing there?

My mom grew up in abject poverty.

I blamed her a lot

for what happened to Haechan.

But I just couldn't hate her for some reason.

Although she's always dressed to the nines,

it's sad that she always looks anxious,

as if she's being pursued.

But of course. She's your mother.

Isn't that what blood ties are like?

Mom seems very regretful

that she left us.

It really upsets me

to see her like that.

If you just hadn't shown up,

maybe Dad might have

taken Mom back.

Huijin!

What are you saying?

Sangcheol, take Gyeonga to your room.

What are you doing, Mother?

It was the alcohol talking.

Take her to your room!

Let's go.

Did you drink?

Yes, Grandma. I had a few beers.

Then you should've just gone to bed.

Why did you say such a thing to Gyeonga?

What's the matter with you these days?

You don't say, Grandma.

I don't know why I'm like this, either.

I thought I'd lived fiercely,

but everything has fallen apart.

Don't take what Huijin said to heart.

She can be upset, since she's her daughter.

What she said wasn't unreasonable.

If it hadn't been for me, would you have

turned away your children's mother?

Good grief. That's ridiculous.

Excuse me?

Huijin is like this because she misses her mom.

Even if it hadn't been for you,

Seonghui would not have been satisfied

and would've left eventually.

And if it hadn't been for you,

I never would've considered remarrying at all.

Sangcheol.

Do you not understand how I feel?

Must I rip my heart out and show you?

Yes, show me.

I can't see anything.

Don't worry.

I won't have to see Seonghui again.

I promise.

- We're back. / - Hi.

- Mom. / - We're back, Mother.

Why are you all coming home together?

We ran into each other out front.

What are you carrying?

I got it on the way home.

Suhyeok's jacket was so worn out.

What do you think, Mother?

Isn't it cute?

Oh, wow. It looks very luxurious.

Ah, it wasn't that expensive, Mother.

But it looks very high-end, right?

Bora has an eye for quality goods.

Right. You must be tired. Turn in.

- Okay. / - Okay.

Good night.

Good night.

Mom, what's wrong with you?

What did I do?

Are you out to give Bora a hard time?

Why make her feel awkward?

If Bora buys Suhyeok something,

Suhyeok will have to reciprocate.

She has no consideration for his money situation.

Suhyeok needs

peace of mind, not a jacket.

I get what you mean,

but you're being a hysterical mother-in-law.

Geez.

How is it?

Looks good.

But you look good in anything.

Wow. My wife is pampering me.

Thank you for getting me this.

Sure.

I'm glad you like it.

Sit down.

I'm fine.

I know where Mother's coming from.

It's not that.

I saw Dohyeon today.

Dohyeon?

He came to my office.

What did he say?

The same thing you told me.

I'm worried.

Dohyeon will never give up.

And Dad's not one to cave, either.

Maybe that's why

I've been so nervous.

About what?

I don't know.

I keep thinking something bad will happen.

Why are you nervous when I'm by your side?

You must side with me, no matter what happens.

Come on. Nothing will happen.

Don't worry.

Hey, what did you mean just now?

How am I being a hysterical mother-in-law?

You've been a bit hysterical.

Making Bora feel bad

and finding fault with everything

is what a hysterical mother-in-law does.

Excuse me?

So what if she got her husband a jacket?

I thought it looked nice.

Honestly, Bora is really trying hard.

Just living here must take a toll on her,

so why are you being like this?

I have my reasons.

It's because of you.

What about me?

While you're having such a hard time,

your brother is mindlessly enjoying himself.

What you're doing is making me feel worse.

I'm disappointed.

I thought you'd be the coolest mother-in-law ever.

Reflect before you go to bed.

Excuse me?

Uri, Uri. Let's go shower.

Okay, Mom.

Come, come, come.

Let's run away.

Geez.

Are you okay?

I'm fine.

I felt sorry for Chairman Jin.

When I went in after you left,

he wanted to go to the hospital.

Darn it. That old fart...

I've always been intimidated by him,

but right then, he just looked like a frail old man.

He'll give in soon enough.

President Yun hasn't called?

He has. Ms. Heo took the bait.

Yes, Assistant Inspector Park.

Officer Moo.

Inspector Cha called me to join him on a stakeout,

but I have to go to the hospital,

since my kid is sick.

Where is Inspector Cha?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét