Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

Hello friends my name is Arith Härger and today I'm going to talk about the rune

Kaunaz, Kenaz or Ken, and other variations of the same rune

it literally means "torch"

this is a rune linked to creativity, it is a source of light

inspiration, hope and passion, it is the light that keeps darkness at bay

The torch is a symbol of knowledge and intellect, illumination, searching for enlightenment

giving enthusiasm in teaching and learning

it is the flame of knowledge and as it is often said "knowledge is power"

This rune symbolizes the knowledge handed on from generation to generation

which is why the words Kaunaz and Ken are related to the words "kin" and "kindred"

this is the fire-rune, but fire under human control; control and harnessing fire for warmth and illumination

fire is connected to creation as I've told you when I have

spoken about the rune Fehu, the power of transformation and the power to create

but the fire that Kenaz represents is the fire we control to create things for ourselves

the power we have to create with our abilities, skills, creativity

and combined with the fire element we become more than mere beasts

in prehistoric times it was precisely because of the ability to control fire

that we started to evolve rapidly, fire kept the beasts of the night away

afraid to come closer

fire gave us protection and warmth, it allow us to cook food

changing our diets and behavior

fire was the reason our ancestors started to form communities

gathering around the fire, people from different parts of the prehistoric landscape

with their own stories to tell, sharing knowledge around the fire

and that knowledge being spread from place to place every time

there was fire which led people to gather around it

since this is a rune connected to the ability and the will to generate and create this is also a rune

for artists and craftsmen, but also connected to the technical aspects of magic

the importance of controlling energy and fire is energy

creation also means creating life, a third life-form, from the combination of two polarities

two opposites bound together and this union brings life into manifestation

therefore this is a rune which is also associated with human passion, lust, and sexual love

liquid fire in our veins which gives us vitality, liveliness, energy

an almost uncontrollable power

now let's talk about the mythology around this rune so we can better understand its essence

and how our ancestors explained, through metaphors, the power of the runes

let's start with the "creation" aspect of this rune

the Norse mythology starts with the cosmic context of fire

fire plays an important role in the creation of the cosmos

it is one of the two primal elements of creation

the fire which comes from Muspelheim the world of fire colliding with the world of ice - Niflheim

and this collision sparks the beginning of life - the norse version of the Big Bang Theory

none lives in Muspelheim except those who were born into it - the fire giants

it is a dangerous place no mortals there to go

fire is dangerous but on the other hand

Midgard - the realm of mankind - was believed to owe its temperate and life-sustaining atmosphere

to the delicate balance between the primal forces of fire and ice

so fire was also considered to be life-sustaining in its positive aspect

now the "knowledge" and "protection" aspects of this rune

as I have said, humanity's mastery of fire was a great step towards evolution

a source of power given by the gods themselves as we read in many myths

in Norse mythology Thor gave fire to humans, a God associated with the Oak tree and lightning

probably indicating the very first myth of how fire was introduced to humans

coming from the sky a great lightning bolt made an oak tree explode

and tiny bits of the tree aflame were used to make the first fires

with fire many possibilities were suddenly open and probably one of the

most important was using fire to reclaim space from darkness

before the ability to use fire, the world was much wilder and terrifying especially during long dark nights

before we learned how to make fire on demand, fire was probably

kept burning all the time, watched and having to constantly feed it so not to

lose this source of power and illumination

preserving the flame was taken with great care and it must have taken on sacred associations

ritualistic acts even

fire ensured the protection of the community which is why fire and this rune

are also associated with the god Heimdall - the protector of Asgard

the watchful Guardian, the "beacon of light"

Heimdall is known as the "shining god" personified by the torch

bonfires and beacons lit on mountain-tops in order to pass on news and warnings were likewise

associated with Heimdall and the rune Kaunaz

now let's talk about the meaning of this rune in its upright position when it appears in a rune reading

on personal levels this rune stands for warmth, friendship and love

what lies within our hearts - the purest feelings, the liquid fire of passion

is the path to happiness

the knowledge of the heart can be felt in both a physical and a mental sense

one may be passionate about a person or a subject, for instance

and when this rune appears in a rune reading the concept of passion

and of knowledge are often strangely mixed together

what lies within your heart can come forth but be wise about it

the start of a consuming love affair

or the spark of a meaningful relationship may teach both parties

useful things about life

spiritually this rune represents enlightenment

the brightness of the spirit and of the mind

you may be walking through dark paths

a hard time in your life so use your spiritual strength use your knowledge as

a torch to guide you through these dark roads

this is a rune of clarity and to

disperse the obscurity that has overshadowed some part of your life

this rune will lead you to a new path of discovery

you may feel touched by a clarity of vision that you have never experienced before

now the meaning of this rune in its

inverted position in a rune reading

the rune reveals the destructive side of fire

fire is bright but brightness burns not just literally but in terms of love and friendship

love hurts

maybe in your life you are starting to see that

the flame of love is already burning low, maybe it's time to seek another source of flame

nurturing a new light when you find it will bring illumination back into your life

a loss of love, friendship and old loyalties are foretold when this rune appears inverted

you may feel abandoned, drifting in a tide of melancholy and sadness

but remember that this rune is associated with learning

and some lessons are hard ones, it is inevitable, it's part of your evolution

it's time to let go the past and move on, trust time to reveal all things

the lessons you need to learn will become evident to you and you will soon find the right path

sometimes we must dwell in the void for a time, in an empty time

between what we had and the uncertainty of the future

in these times of emptiness use your wisdom to develop your inner stability

and don't let yourself be seduced by the moment of the past, by the sweet memories that will never return

while waiting for the new gift to light up at the right moment

the past may be that which is preventing you to move forward

perhaps because you are thinking that the past can continue to be part of the present

and even part of the future as it was before, and while you wait for that which does not happen again

you remain trapped in the moment of emptiness

all right dear friends I hope you have enjoyed this video

remember that humility is the prime requirement of a good student

thank you so much for watching, see you on the next video and of course . . .

tack för idag! (thank you for today!)

For more infomation >> The Runes: Kenaz ᚲ - Duration: 10:38.

-------------------------------------------

I'm taking over Patreon - Duration: 3:30.

Hello, my dudes. Oh, I forgot to take that down. It's not coming off! As you could probably

tell by the title this video is going to be about my Patreon page, which has been

around for a while. [Christie #2] Christie, why do you have a patreon page?

[Christie #2] Can you explain things? That would be very helpful.

So for a while now I've had

my heart set on this one camera is the Canon 700d

DSLR camera also known as a Canon t5i. Is that it? I've been saving up for this camera

for a while, and I'm not even halfway there yet. I'm trying so hard, I'm so

determined. And I was wondering maybe if I set up a Patreon page, the people who

know how dedicated I am to my channel, how much I love it... I wonder if

they would lend a helping hand. And they did! Thank you StooDogg, you're the best person

ever! Before I had my first Patron, I kind of have my doubts like, "why the hell

would someone give me money just so I get something I want?" or need. Yes, I kind of

need it in my life. I was like no no no Christie, don't doubt yourself here! You

know, in no way am I forcing you to give me "mon mons"... money. It's just kind

of like an offer to my fans, my friends, to be like "hey if you really like this, you

can give me this little bit of 'mon mon' a month and you'll be able to help me

increase the quality on my videos." I don't know why my arms just hovered there. Whoosh!

I don't really know what else to say from here... This was basically a

reminder. Thank you Stoo, you're you're an awesome person, thank you very

much. I appreciate you as a human being! Hey if you like my content, if you like

me as a person- hopefully you do, if you don't I'm very sorry my existence is

bothering you. Anyways, it was just kind of like a reminder to be like, hey you

can help me out. You can literally give me two pounds (£) a

month and you helped me out and I give you a little shout-out at the end of my

video. Honestly it's just a little request, you can help out and if you want to

help out, you can! This is your way of helping out. If you give me two pounds or

more month, you get a little name at the end of my video like "hey thank you to my

Patrons, these people looks super cool." If you give me five pounds or more a month

(you get to see my videos) 24 hours before anyone else does, which basically makes you a super fan

Actually, let me correct that. It's not a super fan, it's a super dude because you

are my dudes so that'll make you a super dude like all of you are my dudes but if

you help out you're a super dude. That's also a reward just for being nice you're

a super dude. I think I just renamed all my subscribers, ditch your birth

certificates you're all called super dudes now. Super dude! Anyways, my super dudes

you don't actually have to give me anything if you don't want to, even if

you just take a look around my Patreon page I'll be very happy. I write stuff on

there so I hope you enjoy my typed words. I appreciate you whether you give 10

pounds (£), whether you just give me a good ol comment saying "yo Christie you're

cool, you know that?" I'll still be happy. so I really have to say

So anyways, my... super dudes. Thank you so much for watching, if you enjoyed give me

a thumbs up why not? Check out my Patreon page, even if you don't want to donate

anything that's fine just have a look around and see what you like. Again, thank you

so much for watching, keep smiling and I hope to see you in my next video. Bye!

and here's a list of Patrons who are super cool.

For more infomation >> I'm taking over Patreon - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Sh*t People Say About Being Trans - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Sh*t People Say About Being Trans - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

My Toy Collection - Room Tour 2017 Update Vlog - Duration: 17:12.

My Toy Collection - Room Tour 2017 Update Vlog - Hey guys its me your host SuperSorrell,

you guys have been asking for a long time to see my toy room and the toy collection

I have here! so ive finally taken 10 mins out to be able to record my entire collection

and show you where I work and create these videos for you guys!!

I hope you enjoy the video! and thanks for being awesome subscribers!!

Please Subscribe and Support the channel!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC23U4jpP2BAw8uxaH4Zwh8g?sub_confirmation=1

My Links *********

My Twitch: Twitch.TV/SuperSorrell Business Enquiries: Supersorrell@live.co.uk

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/supersorrell Twitter: https://twitter.com/supersorrell

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/supersorrell Website: http://www.supersorrell.co.uk

My Facebook Groups ******************

Funko Pop Vinyl Collectors UK - https://www.facebook.com/groups/funkopopvinylcollectorsuk/ Action Figure Collectors UK - https://www.facebook.com/groups/actionfigurecollectorsuk/

About Me ********

Toy Reviews, Action Figure Reviews - EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

- New video uploads 05:00 am + 17:00 pm UK GMT TIME; Marvel Legends, DC Collectibles,

Star Wars Black Series, Elite Series, NECA, McFarlane, Diamond Select & Bandai SH Figuarts.

I Also love audience participation I do poll voting so you the viewers, choose the next

review!!

Join me for regular Lego Unboxing & Builds, Toy Hauls & Mystery Box videos!

MRS SuperSorrell joins the channel to bring you everything HARRY POTTER and DISNEY We

love visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD and DISNEYLAND PARIS yearly creating memories and vlogs So

join me in my geeky world and smash the subscribe button This is my channel

Toy Reviews, Action

Figure Reviews - EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

- New video uploads 05:00 am + 17:00 pm UK GMT TIME; Marvel Legends, DC Collectibles,

DC Designer Series, Multiverse & Icons, Star Wars Black Series, Elite Series, NECA

Thank you guys for your awesome support, hope you have enjoyed this video!

#toycollection #collections #toyroom #toyhaul #toys #actionfigure #haul #dolls #disney #starwars

#marvel #dccomics #funko #vlogger #lego

My Toy Collection - Room Tour 2017 Update Vlog

my toy collection,my toy collection room,toy room tour,supersorrell,toys,toy haul,disney,haul,star

wars,lego,dc comics,marvel,vlog,vlogger,blog,subscriber special,first year

of youtube,youtube anniversary,thank you,celebration,action figure,dolls,pop vinyl,funko,toy channel,toy

channel for kids,toy review channel,rare toys,rare toys collection,toy room,toy collectibles,man

room,limited edition,supersorrell gaming,youtube setup,gaming setup

For more infomation >> My Toy Collection - Room Tour 2017 Update Vlog - Duration: 17:12.

-------------------------------------------

ARPA ŞEHRİYE PİLAVI - PİLAV ÇEŞİTLERİ- ŞEHRİYE PİLAVI - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> ARPA ŞEHRİYE PİLAVI - PİLAV ÇEŞİTLERİ- ŞEHRİYE PİLAVI - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

MINIVERS - Bisbille a des puces - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> MINIVERS - Bisbille a des puces - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

TEN THINGS I LEARNT IN UNIVERSITY - Duration: 3:22.

TEN THINGS I LEARNT IN UNIVERSITY

No longer skipping lectures

Realizing it's time to study

And that studying isn't as bad as it might sound

You no longer try to make friend with everyone

Cos' you don't see most of them anyway

Of course, there are still friends you are willing to spend time with

Forget about the people who look down on you

You start to give more attention to your family

The things that people say are usually not true

Forget about drinking, final year project is on the line

You no longer stay awake til' 4a.m.

Karma is a b*tch

We learn a lot of things during our time in uni

But that's alright

We'll all become better person after all

For more infomation >> TEN THINGS I LEARNT IN UNIVERSITY - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Sub][M/V] ALEPH (알레프) - No One Told Me Why - Duration: 3:53.

No one told me why No one told me why

내 맘을 내가 I can't figure out

알 수 없는 건 어째서인지 my own heart

No one stopped me No one stopped me

왠지 이대로 사라져도 I think You wouldn't care

넌 모를 것만 같아 If I disappear

Tell me why 난 항상 무너질 것들과 Tell me why I'm always cling on to things that will fall

이미 지나가 버린 날들을 붙잡는 건지 And reminiscing the passing days

나를 사랑한다면 이젠 알려줘 Tell me If you love me

너무 늦지 않게 나를 사랑해줘 Would you love me before it gets too late

Should I sell my love to someone else Should I sell my love to someone else

나를 가르는 바람에 떠밀려 가 I am carried away by the piercing wind

Please tell me, 나를 사랑해줘 Please tell me, would you love me

저기 슬픔을 지나는 아이처럼 Don't leave me

나를 내버려 두지는 말아줘 like a child crossing the sadness

Please tell me, would you love me Please tell me, would you love me

Tell me if I was hurt by the devil Tell me if I was hurt by the devil

지독한 장난 이제는 그만둬 Please stop this awful prank

이젠 정말 충분해 I've had it enough

나를 사랑한다면 이젠 알려줘 Tell me If you love me

너무 늦지 않게 나를 사랑해줘 Would you love me before it gets too late

Should I sell my love to someone else Should I sell my love to someone else

나를 가르는 바람에 떠밀려 가 I am carried away by the piercing wind

Please tell me, 나를 사랑해줘 Please tell me, would you love me

저기 슬픔을 지나는 아이처럼 Don't leave me

나를 내버려 두지는 말아줘 like a child crossing the sadness

Please tell me, would you love me Please tell me, would you love me

Should I sell my love to someone else Should I sell my love to someone else

나를 가르는 바람에 떠밀려 가 I am carried away by the piercing wind

Please tell me, 나를 사랑해줘 Please tell me, would you love me

저기 슬픔을 지나는 아이처럼 Don't leave me

나를 내버려 두지는 말아줘 like a child crossing the sadness

Please tell me, would you love me Please tell me, would you love me

Should I sell my love to someone else Should I sell my love to someone else

나를 가르는 바람에 떠밀려 가 I am carried away by the piercing wind

Please tell me, 나를 사랑해줘 Please tell me, would you love me

저기 슬픔을 지나는 아이처럼 Don't leave me

나를 내버려 두지는 말아줘 like a child crossing the sadness

Please tell me, would you love me Please tell me, would you love me

Please tell me Please tell me

For more infomation >> [Eng Sub][M/V] ALEPH (알레프) - No One Told Me Why - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Bác Tài nổi tiếng nhất BOT có mặt và phát biểu tại buổi tuyên truyền xin ý kiến dân - Duration: 11:08.

For more infomation >> Bác Tài nổi tiếng nhất BOT có mặt và phát biểu tại buổi tuyên truyền xin ý kiến dân - Duration: 11:08.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Clothes, DIY Crafts, 19 Weird DIY Clothes Life Hacks, DIY Room Decor, 5 Minute Craft Video - Duration: 10:26.

For more infomation >> DIY Clothes, DIY Crafts, 19 Weird DIY Clothes Life Hacks, DIY Room Decor, 5 Minute Craft Video - Duration: 10:26.

-------------------------------------------

Nobuyoshi HABARA à Japan Expo 19e Impact - Duration: 4:56.

I have a surprise question.

A surprise question?

Can I come to Japan Expo next year?

Aah! Hello Mr Habara! Hello!

For those who don't know him, this is Mr Nobuyoshi Habara

who is a chara-designer and has worked on anime such as Machine Robo: Revenge of Cronos,

and who at the moment is working on the series Yamato 2202 as its director.

And this was the surprise for next year I was holding back earlier on but

of course we're saying "yes, please come back next year"!

Thanks a lot!

I will come of course.

And on this occasion, we have a special project upcoming.

We followed Mr Habara in his studio

and we made a documentary about how an episode of Yamato 2202 is made.

Next year, we'll be showing this documentary and also an exhibit.

Two years ago, or rather last year in fact, we had organized an exhibit about how to make an anime with STUDIO 4°C

and next year, we'll show you episode 2, with how to make an anime with studio XEBEC.

They have had the opportunity to see what goes on behind the scenes in our studio

and I hope you will be able to watch and enjoy the documentary.

Mr Habara has been kind enough to welcome us for several days,

to guide us and even take us to a dubbing studio, which we hadn't been able to do with STUDIO 4°C.

We attended the recording and so many more things. It was amazing. Things I had never seen before.

We had a shooting team on site, we interviewed a lot of people about the Yamato 2202 project.

For me, it was such a joy to work with him because I think he may well be the kindest animator I've ever met.

And when you know how busy their schedules are when making an anime,

it's even nicer to have devoted so much time to us.

Thank you so much!

And I think on the last day of shooting, he let us stay until 8pm and then had to work all night

as he hadn't been able to work all day because of us.

I'd like to show you this documentary as soon as possible but you'll have to wait until next year.

For those who don't know about Yamato 2202, Yamato series are quite exeptional.

The sequels they're making at the moment with 2199 et 2202 are a combination of the quality to the scripts

from the 70s and today's techniques.

It's delightful to watch them. If you like space operas, it's a great pleasure and for others, it's a beautiful anime.

Yamato 2199 will be available shortly on DVD with Dybex.

I hope you can watch all the Yamato shows.

We'll now say goodbye to Mr Habara amid your applause.

We were glad to see you this year and now we'll say "see you next year"!

Thank you very much!

For more infomation >> Nobuyoshi HABARA à Japan Expo 19e Impact - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Kamado Joe - Unboxing & Aufbau - Duration: 2:59.

For more infomation >> Kamado Joe - Unboxing & Aufbau - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Что такое брендовый трафик? Надо ли показывать контекстную рекламу по брендовому трафику? - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> Что такое брендовый трафик? Надо ли показывать контекстную рекламу по брендовому трафику? - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

제 4회 비건 페스티벌 리뷰 - Duration: 29:51.

I arrived at the vegan festival

It's similar structure

It tastes really good

Bagel

There is so much here to eat

Vegan Kimchi

Vegan tuna Gimbab

It's a bit salty

Oh~ this is Kimchi?!!

I brought temphe~

It tastes like Korean fermented soybeans ,Cheonggukjang

This is the best Gimbap that I tried in my life

It's so good

Let's eat this sweet

I am eating rice and noodle! ?!!!

This is not raisin; it's like cherry

If I have to choose the one of the best popular vegan foods...

it would be falafel

I assumed that No 1 the most popular vegan food is the falafel

The answer is chicken

Which chicken would be fall into disuse?

The answer is the rooster

Because hen is needed to spawn

Pig need to lower their body temperature

Do you know how to do?

The answer is mud bath

After bathing on the mud, pig's body temperature will drop two degrees

they need to do it at least for two hours

Pigs need to do bath on the mud, because they get fat everyday

But they grow up at the very limited place

so they can't do mud bath

Factory farming leads to forced pregnancy and animals are cased up

These will affect to animals behavior?

Do you know what they do??

They attack each other

They feed cows only corn

It's like humans are forced to eat only candy

Do you know where I am now?

Here is amazing

Hello~

Who is she?

Eunhyo?

SO CUTE!!

Have you eaten a lot of delicious food?

Hello~~

You are so cute !

i came up here on the tree

I think no one will go up here

Nobody will come up here

I like here

You can see

everything from here

Look at this side

It's so good

I think this festival is better than the last one

I like it

I like it so much

I am walking around here now

This year, there was vegan festival , you might know that

I think 4th vegan festival is better than 3rd one

I am vegan

This one is ripe !!

Okay

You cannot buy ripe grape on the market

Only 80% of ripe grape will deliver on the market

But we only sell ripe organic fruits

Look at this

This kind of color is actually ripe!

I know that organic is good though

price is so much higher

Sometimes.. I also buy organic

It's actually not

It tastes really good

She says, you never buy meat no matter how cheap it is

I also never buy any foods, if it's not organic

What?? How about apple ?

I rather not eat any foods

because you have to think that

foods equals medicine

Are you also buying any other fruits on the market ?

We have several neighborhood who grow their own plants

So we exchange our foods each other

because I work on this for a long time

DON'T BUY if the foods are unhealthy

Hello ~Everyone

I came here around my house

I want to review

Some places were new!!

There were several new vendors

where they sold gluten free rice cake

and lots of desserts

I saw foods from Soyirom cafe

Dalyang

Dalyang cafe sold vegan kimchi this time

and ice cream

AND

I saw same vendor

selling vegan chicken that I ate last festival

Danduri chicken

this time

I tried Brown rice Gimbab

There was Pumpkin tofu

I first

saw several new vendors and foods

So it was really great

Brown rice Gimbab

Okay, of course, you can make you own Gimbab

as we eat this food quite often

I saw someone who is selling at the vendor

was hiding

I realized the Gimbab was actually selling on the vendor

So i wanted to try

That was really delicious

Because tofu in the Gimbab was really big

And

I ate Temphe

You might know that Temphe is full of B12

Actually I didn't know about temphe quite well before

because we in Korea can't easily buy it

Temphe has B12 , so I wanted to try

Vegan should know well about B12

Me,!!!I am following veggie life quite a long time

for 10 years

From next year, it will be 11 year

It has been almost 10 years

I need to know about ingredients well now

B12 is also founded in other foods

like in seaweed

Korean

We often eat laver, kelp and other seeweed at home

So we don't really be worried about b12 deficiency

compared to western people

But temphe

is good source of B12

But we can't buy at any market

you have to find some of online stores

Last festival,,, they sold the same temphe

and This time I really tried.. how tastes it is

It was like fast-fermented bean paste

in Korea, we have similar food, called cheonggukjang

It's not strong

was great

And there are a lot of desserts

various kinds of desserts

I loved what I ate for desserts

It tastes really good

It was tasty

I was so full after eating

I was sitting absent-mindedly

I just stare vacantly

Last year

no!! Last festival,,,,

3rd vegan festival

It was also the same year

At that time

after eating, and I just came out of the festival

I arrived there around 12:30 om

There were a lot of people

People also were taking their own plastic container

Yeh! plastic container

I think I need to bring big size plastic container

It was very small for me

You might need to bring big size

for taking more foods from festival

Next time, you just need to remember on that

You should bring big big plastic container

Vegan hotdog was popular foods

and falafel was the most popular foods

as I have tried falafel many times

so I didn't eat it

There are long line to eat falafel this time

Eggplant sweet and sour pork

Oh~ a light goes on

I don't know why I can't remember

Raw food farm

I was a raw vegan before

so I tried so many raw foods before

I have tried so many raw desserts

Raw foods is easily digestible

however, it sometimes is very costly if you eat it outside

the price was quite expensive with very small plate

but the vendor selling raw foods was very popular

Probably, people saw the raw foods first time

and it looks so delicious so, they liked it

Overall

music was great and people were also nice

Some people bring their pet

And I met someone

who were selling organic grapes on the vendor

She say, she never eat any foods if it's not organic

And there were a lot of child running, jumping and playing

There were kind of christmas tree

bling bling ~

design??

I just look at it...

and it was so great

but when taking a photo in front of that

it was not great

Anyway1!!

Huggers burger was popular too

You might not vegan

You know about vegan

but you are vegetarian

that's fine. Come here to eat vegan foods

I know it's not easy

Today's weather was so great

I truly like to say, I want to go different vegan fes

Please invite me to attend

other vegan festival around the world. ;)

Anyway

I gonna finish my vlog now

I hope my video is helpful to you

Hope that you liked my video

I gonna finish my vlog

See you next time, Bye

For more infomation >> 제 4회 비건 페스티벌 리뷰 - Duration: 29:51.

-------------------------------------------

ЯБЛОЧНЫЙ ПИРОГ Рецепт Мультиварка - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> ЯБЛОЧНЫЙ ПИРОГ Рецепт Мультиварка - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

Mitä ovat aseksuaalit?! - Duration: 0:29.

It's question time!

AHOYYY!!

What does asexual mean?

Well, people are interested in sex to various extent.

Asexuals are those who, at the end of the day, have a very limited interest in sex.

They may still be interested in intimacy in other ways,

having relationships and fall in love, that's not the question.

It's just the sex thing that's not really their cup of tea.

W'okay, bye!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Mitä ovat aseksuaalit?! - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

X Files Earth Children are Weird l Book Review - Duration: 3:51.

Hey guys it's Carrie Anne and this week's book pick is the picture book

The X Files Earth Children Are Weird. we've shared some videos on New York

We've shared some videos on New York

Comic Con and Funko exclusives, have some more videos on that coming up.

We've talked about the Disney Treasure POP subscription box, all based on sort of

pop culture-esque stuff. So it seems fitting that this week's book would be

in tune with that. I have been an X-Files fan for a long time, remember my

confession. So this particular book is great I think for parents who are also

fans who want to impart or share their love of types of pop culture just like

that video on Ghostbusters and sort of sharing that and Star Trek and Star Wars

and all of these things. So it's great to see books that are meant for kids but

really kind of aimed at parents because a lot of time as parents we spend time

reading with our kids and it is nice to have a book that WE don't mind reading

over and over and over again. If you have kids who are already kind of fans are

interested in aliens and supernatural and X-Files, great book for them. Or if

you're just an adult who's a fan of those topics fan of that show and are

looking for a way to connect with your kids it's a great book for that. Fox and

Scully are friends as children, as you can see on the book. They are in the

backyard sort of having a sleepover, finished reading a story about aliens

and then all of these things either sounds or shadow images appear that in

true X-Files nature, Fox is all about "that's an alien" and Scully is all sort

of justifying or pointing out scientifically how it isn't. Until it

gets to the end with a big reveal but I don't want to say but even the first

reveal you get there's an even bigger appeal after that. So it's just really

fun. There's not like a deep secret story. In that it's fun. It really does

play on the characters of Fox and Scully from the series. It does sort of tease

kids along about aliens in the book and it has a really sort of fun double hit

reveal at the end. So the X-Files Earth Children Are Weird is a fun book to add

to your collection, whether your kids are sort of interested

in X-Files and sort of aliens or you as a parent, like myself. I think that's why

I picked it up actually because of the X-Files. It was bought for me. And want to

share with your own kids. Perfect picture book to add maybe on the shelf with all

the comic books that you have because you have comic books too right? We're not

the only family? I'll include a link below to the full review and how you can

get your own copy of this particular book. Be sure to give this video a little

thumbs up if you liked it, like to see more videos like it. Curious, maybe there

are more X-Files fans out there. As always you can find me here on Wednesdays

talking books for kids but I'm also here talking family travel, mom confessions

and other finding a family stuff. So don't forget to subscribe so you know

when the next video is published and until next time, ciao.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét