Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

You're not a daydreamer

You are seeing

a new fantasy to stop your time and space

You call me

when you desperately want me

I will wake up the senses of your body

I am a sweet poison

You can't refuse or avoid me, no choices

Your breath and temperature is burning

Do you know that?

Your Fantasy

Of your imagination

take out all your dreams

That's me

Burn it out

From my blazing eyes

to the bursting passion

Take me as much as you want

I'm Your Fantasy

When you call my name, I'm alive

It's you who let me out of the maze, right

I hope my voice is heard

in your ears and heart

You imagine, I will realize it

to make your every dream possible

The maze with a mixture of emotions

Don't worry

Trust as you want and follow me

A breathtaking fever

'Cause we run so hot

You can't stop, get on my heart

I am a sweet prison

You can't run away neither breathe

You are tamed and falling into my heart

I know you are more deeply

Your Fantasy

Of your imagination

take out all your dreams

That's me

Burn it out

From my blazing eyes

to the bursting passion

Take me as much as you want

I'm Your Fantasy

Call my name

Let me fill you

I am a masterpiece of you

Burn it out

From my blazing eyes

to the bursting passion

Take me as much as you want

I'm Your Fantasy

For more infomation >> [MV] JBJ _ Fantasy - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Что такое брендовый трафик? Надо ли показывать контекстную рекламу по брендовому трафику? - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> Что такое брендовый трафик? Надо ли показывать контекстную рекламу по брендовому трафику? - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

Coco előzetes #2 - magyar felirattal - Duration: 2:00.

For more infomation >> Coco előzetes #2 - magyar felirattal - Duration: 2:00.

-------------------------------------------

ЯБЛОЧНЫЙ ПИРОГ Рецепт Мультиварка - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> ЯБЛОЧНЫЙ ПИРОГ Рецепт Мультиварка - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 18 EKİM 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ #2 | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & YETKİN ETKİN | Youtube - Duration: 13:11.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 18 EKİM 2017 | SABAH SPORU GS GÜNDEMİ #2 | ÇİĞDEM CEYLAN & YETKİN ETKİN | Youtube - Duration: 13:11.

-------------------------------------------

Was bedeutet eigentlich Betrieb? Definition des Begriffes Betrieb | Betriebsrat Video - Duration: 6:36.

For more infomation >> Was bedeutet eigentlich Betrieb? Definition des Begriffes Betrieb | Betriebsrat Video - Duration: 6:36.

-------------------------------------------

Kman夾娃娃 超大盒黑塞巴2枚出,卡洞的位置你絕對猜不到。UFOキャッチャー#140 - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Kman夾娃娃 超大盒黑塞巴2枚出,卡洞的位置你絕對猜不到。UFOキャッチャー#140 - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

The Interview: Raul Garcia, Athletic Club player - Duration: 7:03.

"I don't think about it. I think that if I stop to think about everything that has happened,

about all the games, I've played, then maybe it would worry me a little."

"The only thing that really worries me is trying to do more, trying to keep increasing those numbers,

but without the objective of a specific number in mind. Tomorrow I'll see how far I've come."

"At the moment, I will continue working so that this continues to increase."

"I don't think it's a negative thing when people talk about you as a leader or a person who helps out."

"On the contrary, it's a goal that I have always had. It's something that I've been concerned about since I started out until now."

"The only thing I am clear about is that I try to be professional and I try to do things to the best of my ability, always."

"Sometimes it works out better and sometimes worse, but it's the goal I have."

"It may seem strange, but I consider myself to be just like any other person, like someone who doesn't play football."

"I enjoy the same things that anyone else enjoys: taking a walk with the family, being at home with friends..."

"I believe that, in that sense, I haven't changed at all because of being a footballer."

"It's a bit of a shame for me to be seen in a different way because, simply, what I'm trying to do is,

as one coach used to say, 'give normality to the abnormal' within the world of football. That's my way of life."

"Everyone adapts as best they can, because there are things you cannot change. But it is true that I'm a little different."

"I like tranquility, I like to do my job and I try to go unnoticed."

"I know what I am. From the beginning I have always given all that I have."

"Obviously, if you don't have that something extra, you can't be competing as I think I've been doing so far."

"But I'm very clear about what I have and what I am and, going from there, I know that I will continue to do important things."

"Unfortunately, a lot of time in the world of football we get distracted. We don't value what really matters."

"Yes, it's true that football invokes a lot of passion. For me, it is my job and, logically, I wouldn't change it for

anything because I am very happy with what I have. But I know what I want and what I don't want in my life."

"In the end, that's also applicable to everything in a way. Not only in football, but also in everyday life."

"Everyone has their values and handles their situation based a little on that."

"We know the philosophy of the club, and that's why it's such a special club. But we don't give it any more importance than that."

"We know that all teams strengthen their squads. We try to be a strong group, which we are, and that's enough for us."

"It's an advantage we have, in that sense, with respect to other clubs. I think it's noticeable that the young players

who go up to the first team, in addition to having already trained with us at other times, know where

they come from. They know what they are going to find, they know they are going to have some teammates

who will help them and, above all, they know what the coach will ask of them."

"So, in that sense, I think we have an advantage, and that is showing through."

"It's hard to explain to people who are not in our situation. There are many things that are difficult."

"All changes are difficult. Not because the coach is better or worse, but because, in the end, they are changes."

"As in anybody's life, you have to try to adapt. You have to try to understand what is being

transmitted to you in certain situations and carry it out. That takes time, and in football time does not exist."

"There are tricky situations, but change exists and you must adapt to it as quickly as possible."

"On the one hand it is good that people get concerned, because that means that the team have done things very well for a long time."

"We are the first to acknowledge that things have not gone as we have wanted, but every day we work so that in the game,

which is the real test, things go well. Logically, when results don't come, my teammates and I are the most affected and

suffer the most, but we don't look back. You have to progress, you have to try to get a little better every day to

perform at the level you want to be at, and everything comes from there."

"I don't think there should be deadlines. The most important thing is that Yeray has recovered and managed to beat his cancer."

"Now he will need enough time to get back on the pitch."

"Everyone around him knows that he" is raring to get back and compete."

"The most important thing is that he has recovered."

For more infomation >> The Interview: Raul Garcia, Athletic Club player - Duration: 7:03.

-------------------------------------------

Hayatımız Boyunca Doğru Bildiğimiz 5 Yanlış Şey - Duration: 3:26.

For more infomation >> Hayatımız Boyunca Doğru Bildiğimiz 5 Yanlış Şey - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

Mila Ximénez arremete contra Kiko Matamoros - Duration: 2:57.

For more infomation >> Mila Ximénez arremete contra Kiko Matamoros - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Caça ao dinossauro de crianças pequenas, aprender cor inglesas com ovos gigantes do Bebê Vida Real - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Caça ao dinossauro de crianças pequenas, aprender cor inglesas com ovos gigantes do Bebê Vida Real - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

My Dream Team: Manu Trigueros, Villarreal CF - Duration: 2:35.

"Hi, I'm Manu Trigueros from Villarreal CF, and this is my Dream Team."

"My Dream Team are going to play a 3-4-3 formation."

"In goal I've chosen Iker Casillas."

"He's a great goalkeeper and I think he's the best we've seen in LaLiga."

"The first defender in my three-man back line is Carles Puyol."

"He's a very complete player with a lot of character.."

"Then we've got Ayala."

"A very solid centre back."

"On the left I'm putting Roberto Carlos in."

"He would go up and down the pitch all game, and was also a goalscorer."

"Ahead of the defence I've chosen my teammate, Bruno Soriano."

"He's a complete central midfielder who defends an attacks."

"Staying in the middle, we've got Andrés Iniesta."

"He creates dangerous moves, works the ball around well and generates a lot of ideas throughout the game."

"Then we've got Zinedine Zidane."

"He was a player with enormous class, who dominated every facet of play."

"Also in the middle of the park, I've chosen Ronaldinho."

"Ronaldinho is pure magic and we had a lot of fun watching him. He always had a smile on his face."

"Now our 3 up top. First of all, I've picked Lionel Messi."

"You're never calm when playing against him, and he's a player who we continue to enjoy watching."

"On the other side, I've gone for Cristiano Ronaldo."

"He's a goalscorer and always ready to fire off a shot or leap for a header."

"You always have to be aware of him in the area, because he can score a goal from out of nowhere."

"At centre forward it's Ronaldo."

"He was a born centre forward: very strong and very fast."

For more infomation >> My Dream Team: Manu Trigueros, Villarreal CF - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Lathe machine operation Facing,Turning ,Grooving and knurling - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Lathe machine operation Facing,Turning ,Grooving and knurling - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Talking About... Dani Garcia, SD Eibar player - Duration: 4:25.

"Hi, I'm Dani Garcia, and this is how my teammates see me."

"For me, Dani is one of the best on the team. I play alongside him, and when he isn't there I notice it a lot,

because he sets the pace and I like how he plays."

"He's very intelligent in the middle of the park. He wins a lot of balls, anticipates the opposition passes

to the striker or to the defensive midfielder, and I consider him to be very clever."

"He's a player who above all is focused, and always ready to give everything.

I think that he is better tactically than physically or in terms of skill."

"I'm a tactical, intelligent player."

"Besides the importance that he has on the pitch, him being so young and being our captain offers us a lot."

"He's a captain like few others around. Years ago, captains spent a long time at a club, and he's a little like

that here. Everyone respects him as captain, and he earns that respect because of how he treats everyone."

"More than a captain who is serious, I think that in me they see a captain who is their friend,

with whom they can talk about anything and trust. I try to be like that with everyone, all the time."

"He's a great leader for us. Everyone respects him a lot. He's a great friend for anyone who comes in,

and I'm very grateful for how he is as a person."

"He's surprised me off the pitch, because he's a kid with whom you can talk. He's friendly, you can ask him for any

favour and he is always willing to help a teammate. He's an excellent person."

"He's a kid who talks with anyone. You can have a personal relationship with him an he's rather open."

"I like to always be surrounded by friends and my dog. I don't spend much time at home

and I like to have people around me."

"I think that the last thing he did to make me laugh was put up a video on Instagram with Manolito,

his dog, in which he fell over going down a hill."

"Manolito. I called him that because I'd given him another name and he wouldn't respond to it.

My friend told me 'You have to call him Manolito' and suddenly the dog turned around. So I said:

'Well, he's called Manolito now.'"

"Now he's crazy about his dog, Manolito. He spends the day putting photos of him up on Instagram.

My daughter shows them to me. Now we're with with Dani Garcia and his partner, Manolito.

I think they're famous together now."

For more infomation >> Talking About... Dani Garcia, SD Eibar player - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Young Talents: Gabriel Pires, CD Leganes - Duration: 1:37.

CD Leganes' surprising early form has a lot to do with the contribution of a young Brazilian

who provides a bit of magic to the side.

A dream of playing top level football took Gabriel Pires from his native Resende to Turin,

when he was signed by Juventus.

After playing in Italy's Serie B, he was loaned by 'The Old Lady' to Leganes.

In his first season in Spain, Pires played 37 games in LaLiga 1|2|3, 35 of which he started.

His 7 goals helped Los Pepineros to their first ever promotion to the top flight.

Pires was one of the breakthrough players in his first season in LaLiga.

Essential for coach Asier Garitano, he was the Leganes player with the most minutes to his name,

and scored 5 goals as the club achieved First Division survival.

Although he has just turned 24, Gabriel Pires is already one of Leganes' captains,

and has a contract through to 2021.

The Brazilian midfielder has a bright future ahead of him, and the fans at Butarque are right behind him.

For more infomation >> Young Talents: Gabriel Pires, CD Leganes - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Review: 2017 BMW 230i xDrive Coupe - Duration: 8:28.

For more infomation >> Review: 2017 BMW 230i xDrive Coupe - Duration: 8:28.

-------------------------------------------

10 Years Ago... Matchday 8 LaLiga 2007/2008 - Duration: 3:00.

10 years ago, the 2007/2008 LaLiga season reached its eighth matchday following another international break.

The return to action came with some surprises: both Real Madrid and Barça lost their respective fixtures.

Real Madrid were beaten in their away game against RCD Espanyol, for the third time in four years.

Stunning goals from Albert Riera and Raul Tamudo ended Los Blancos' unbeaten run and lifted

the home side to fifth in the table, just three points behind Madrid.

Sergio Ramos scored a consolation goal in stoppage time.

Things didn't go better for Barça at El Madrigal.

Frank Rijkaard's side were suffering from absences through injuries, and succumbed to Villarreal for the fifth time in six seasons.

A second minute goal from Santi Cazorla and a brace from the penalty spot by Marcos Senna

meant that Bojan's historic goal counted for nought. He had become Barça's youngest goalscorer at 17 years,

1 month and 23 days old, beating previous record holder Leo Messi.

Villarreal overtook Barça in the standings, and the Catalan's woes were compounded by an injury to Deco.

Valencia were another side to take advantage of the slipups from the big two,

as they earned their fourth consecutive win away from home.

Despite missing marksman David Villa, Quique Sanchez Flores took a 2-4 triumph at

Riazor thanks to a Morientes doublé and goals from Joaquín and Baraja.

Michael Laudrup put his first win on the board as Getafe coach, as Kepa opened his goal account for the Azulones.

Minutes later, Kepa received the only red card of his LaLiga career.

Casquero put the win against Murcia beyond all doubt.

Atletico Madrid had the biggest victory of the matchday, besting Zaragoza 4-0.

Luis Garcia, Diego Forlan and brace-scorer Maxi Rodríguez –with his first strikes of the season- put

Los Colchoneros right in the fight for European places.

And Victor wrote his name in Real Valladolid history by scoring the club's 1000th goal at home in LaLiga.

There was little celebration though, as opponents Athletic Club took the three points through Aritz Aduriz's two goals.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét