Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 18 2017

(Can falls)

(Knocks on the glass)

(Knocks on the glass)

What?

I want THE STUFF.

Come inside.

(Sits inside)

(Scared)

What happened?

I thought someone is following me.

Did you get the STUFF?

Yes, I got it.

Who are they?

I don't know man.

I told you not to get anyone with you.

Get down. Get down. Get Down.

I don't know man. I seriously don't know who are they.

I don't know man.

They are coming towards us only.

I seriously don't know who they are.

(They pass)

I told you, they are not with me.

1/2 kg right?

Yes. Yes

(Gives the packet)

(Smells it)

It is Fresh.

IT IS FRESH.

Here is your money.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

(Shock)

(POLICE)

Come here.

What happened, Sir?

What is going on? Which deal is going on?

Shinde, CATCH HIM!

(Marathi Slang)

What the hell is going man?

Come out.Come out.

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HUH?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HUH?

COME OUT! COME HERE!

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HUH?

Sir..Sir..Sir..

Who is this GUY? Who is this in Shades?

Sir..Sir..Sir..

(SLAP)

(STUFF falls down)

(Confused)

(Crying)

You tell me What do I do, Sir.

You tell me. What do I do?

My mother stays in native place

And I stay here

with 7- 8 friends as a BACHELOR.

When it's Diwali,

I like to eat (Diwali delicacies)Chakli, Shankarpali, Chivda

and my mother makes it with her own hands and sends it to me.

But the PREDATORS at my place..

just wait for my mom to send it,

so that they can FINISH it.

And I get..

(GHANTA)Nothing.

That is why I had to do it, Sir.

That is why I had to do it.

(Crying)

I don't know anything about this, Sir.

I make Diwali Delicacies,Sir. He told me to get it outside the shop.

We don't give it like this.

We don't want to hurt anyone on Diwali, so gave it to him.

This keeps going on, Sir.

Go man.Go.

Sir, Sir.

Take my Card.

We make every Diwali item

Laadu, Karanji, Chakli, Chivda, We got EVERYTHING.

Sir, Sir

We are famous for Chakli, Sir.

Take Chakli, Sir.

Sir, Sir

For more infomation >> WE GOT CAUGHT | Karan Sonawane - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

Durch das ROCKTOBER Wochenende mitm humaldo! (1 Jahr humaldo.tv) - Duration: 5:30.

Hi there!

Good morning!

When you watch this video,

it's at least October 18, 2017.

which means humaldo. tv

is one year old, yay!

I was wondering what I could do for a special video,

and I thought to myself,

I can't think of anything more clever,

so, I'm just gonna make a

Rocktober Weekend Report,

because this weekend,

so when you see this its last weekend,

all hell breaks loose and I'm gonna film the whole thing.

and accompany cinematically

because today is October 13, 2017,

I just got up. And now it's time to go

to Game City, Cheers!

It's just under 10:30 AM and I'm going to enter Game City!

That's like the biggest Austrian Videogames Exhibition

directly in the city hall in Vienna!

And that's it again! Next stop, Vienna Airport

Cause now there's gonna be a visit from Germany! Who came all the way here,

to visit two concerts this weekend!

Video Inception!

I'm watching the video I'm cutting right now.

Isn't that brain-fucking?

Thank you very much!

You were a great audience, thank you very much!

And now let's hear it for Bluerof and Black Cage!

Let's get drunk.

humaldo. tv!

We'd be ready for the intro!

Good morning.

It's so loud.

Ouch.

Ouch!

The birds scream so much.

We're not on a Star Wars set right now,

but we are in beautiful Simmering!

Boy!

(Do you have any beer?!)

(Of course!)

(Perfect!)

That Christian!

That hux!

Everybody, defecate!

And when you're done,

defecate again!

Such a feces.

And that was again

my little rocktober-weekend video!

I hope it was a bit entertaining for you.

Thank you for watching

and above all thanks for visiting me for one year now!

As I told you, a year ago today,

my vlogs, all my YouTubeing

properly started and it's still fun for me

and I'm planning to go on for a long time.

But for that I need your support!

For a YouTuber

there's nothing more fun than receiving

comments under the videos,

which can then be answered

and interacting with the audience is awesome!

So thanks for stopping by

and now I'm going to go and vote!

Politics is often very annoying, but also very important!

So, next time there's an election,

go and vote!

Thank you for stopping by

and see you next time!

Bye!

For more infomation >> Durch das ROCKTOBER Wochenende mitm humaldo! (1 Jahr humaldo.tv) - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Những Sự thật Thú vị Về Việt Nam khiến Du khách Nước Ngoài Bất Ngờ - Duration: 11:03.

For more infomation >> Những Sự thật Thú vị Về Việt Nam khiến Du khách Nước Ngoài Bất Ngờ - Duration: 11:03.

-------------------------------------------

Мультики про машинки - Ледниковый период мультфильм! Видео #про машинки/ Новые мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 6:50.

For more infomation >> Мультики про машинки - Ледниковый период мультфильм! Видео #про машинки/ Новые мультфильмы для детей - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

అమ్మ అనుగ్రహం కావాలంటే ఏ విగ్రహ రూపాన్ని ఆరాధించాలి | How To Get Lakshmi Kataksham | BHavishya Jyoti - Duration: 3:06.

SUBSCRIBE

For more infomation >> అమ్మ అనుగ్రహం కావాలంటే ఏ విగ్రహ రూపాన్ని ఆరాధించాలి | How To Get Lakshmi Kataksham | BHavishya Jyoti - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Mercedes-AMG x Blogilates: Cassey Ho – Workout #2: Stretch and Unwind - Duration: 1:49.

Hey guys! Cassey here. Wanna join me for a beach workout? Come on!

Alright guys, we made it to Santa Monica

and today I'm going to show you how to unwind and stretch your body,

beginning with The Mermaid which I think is very fitting.

So go ahead and open up the ribcage right here, really feeling it through the obliques.

I love starting the day with this stretch.

And also another one of my favourites: The Dancing Dog.

Both hands are underneath the shoulders, palms nice and wide.

You're going to lift the hips up press the heels down feeling it through the calves

and then lift the heart-center all the way up to the sky.

This is a great one to really open up your body and get the blood circulating, get ready for the rest of your day.

Now let's get those legs, okay? We sit too much.

So this one is really going to open up the thighs, open up the groin, open up the hips.

Long Lunge. You're right here, holding it, pressing the heels back,

knee down into the floor and stretching heel back down and lift.

If you want to take it to the next level, if you wanna get those quads, too,

bring that knee down, take your hand, grab unto the ankle or the toes

and if you have that flexibility within you, press the heel to the butt, hold it

and try to hold for one minute on each side, okay?

So make sure you guys stretch. It's very important to prevent injury and also

doesn't it feel really good to just be all opened up?

Alright, I'll see you guys next time.

For more infomation >> Mercedes-AMG x Blogilates: Cassey Ho – Workout #2: Stretch and Unwind - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

Five Creepy Skeletons | Halloween Video for Kids | Childrens Songs Collection by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:15:48.

For more infomation >> Five Creepy Skeletons | Halloween Video for Kids | Childrens Songs Collection by Little Treehouse - Duration: 1:15:48.

-------------------------------------------

【韓国】プルダックポックンソースでアレンジ料理作って食べる。 - Duration: 8:16.

For more infomation >> 【韓国】プルダックポックンソースでアレンジ料理作って食べる。 - Duration: 8:16.

-------------------------------------------

MAX ET RUBY - Le déguisement de super Max - Duration: 23:32.

For more infomation >> MAX ET RUBY - Le déguisement de super Max - Duration: 23:32.

-------------------------------------------

''SONO FINITO PER SBAGLIO IN UN SEX HOTEL PER GAY. E HO CAPITO…'-I STARS NEWS - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> ''SONO FINITO PER SBAGLIO IN UN SEX HOTEL PER GAY. E HO CAPITO…'-I STARS NEWS - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | 18 EKİM 2017 | 90 A Hıncal ULUÇ Galatasaray Yorumları | Youtube - Duration: 14:20.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | 18 EKİM 2017 | 90 A Hıncal ULUÇ Galatasaray Yorumları | Youtube - Duration: 14:20.

-------------------------------------------

GALATASARAY | Haldun DOMAÇ: "Derbinin Hakemi O Olacak" | Youtube - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> GALATASARAY | Haldun DOMAÇ: "Derbinin Hakemi O Olacak" | Youtube - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Bangla News Today 18 October 2017 BTV Live News Bangladesh Latest News Today Update News - Duration: 10:36.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> Bangla News Today 18 October 2017 BTV Live News Bangladesh Latest News Today Update News - Duration: 10:36.

-------------------------------------------

Alman Pastası Tarifi - İşaret dili anlatımı - Duration: 13:39.

For more infomation >> Alman Pastası Tarifi - İşaret dili anlatımı - Duration: 13:39.

-------------------------------------------

Aktiviere den MacGyver-Faktor für leichten Erfolg – http://www.get-beyond.com - Duration: 15:39.

For more infomation >> Aktiviere den MacGyver-Faktor für leichten Erfolg – http://www.get-beyond.com - Duration: 15:39.

-------------------------------------------

Sand Storm in Arabia/साउदी अरबमा यस्तो विशाल धुलो र हुरी भित्रिदई छ हेर्नुहोस !! - Duration: 4:25.

THANKS FOR WATCHING... PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL..

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét