Thứ Tư, 18 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 19 2017

Today Kids TV | Learn colors with Animals for Children | Finger Family Song Nursery

For more infomation >> Today Kids TV | Learn colors with chicken & Animals | Finger Family Song Nursery Rhymes - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Look at me || animation meme - (I'm Mr. Meeseeks Remix song) - Duration: 0:32.

I'm Mr. Meeseeks!

Look at me!

I'm Mr. Meeseeks!

Yessiree!

You make a request,

the Meeseeks fulfills the request,

and then it stops existing.

(Okay!)

I'm Mr. Meeseeks!

Look at me!

I'm Mr. Meeseeks!

Yessiree!

I have to fulfill my purpose,

so I can go away!

(So I can go away!)

So I can go away!

Existence is pain!

Original meme by: CookieJarLocks

Song: "I'm Mr. Meeseeks (Rick and Morty remix song)

Captions by: ThisIsFrog!

For more infomation >> Look at me || animation meme - (I'm Mr. Meeseeks Remix song) - Duration: 0:32.

-------------------------------------------

Learn colors with Angry Birds Color Learn Finger Family Nursery Rhyme Song - Duration: 2:34.

Learn colors with Angry Birds Color Learn Finger Family Nursery Rhyme Song

For more infomation >> Learn colors with Angry Birds Color Learn Finger Family Nursery Rhyme Song - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Gentle On My Mind - Glen Campbell, Dean Martin (Covered by Naotoshi Maeda) with lyrics - Duration: 2:50.

It's knowin' that your door is always open And your path is free to walk

That makes me tend to leave my sleepin' bag Rolled up and stashed behind your couch

And it's knowin' I'm not shackled By forgotten words and bonds

And the ink stains that have dried upon some line

That keeps you in the back roads By the rivers of my memory

That keeps you ever gentle on my mind It's not clingin' to the rocks and ivy

Planted on their columns now that bind me Or something that somebody said because

They thought we fit together walkin' It's just knowing that the world

Will not be cursing or forgiving When I walk along some railroad track and

find That you're movin' on the back roads

By the rivers of my memory And for hours you're just gentle on my mind

I dip my cup of soup back from a gurglin' cracklin' cauldron

In some train yard My beard a rustlin' coal pile

And a dirty hat pulled low across my face Through cupped hands 'round a tin can

I pretend to hold you to my breast and find That you're waitin' from the back roads

By the rivers of my memory Ever smilin', ever gentle on my mind

For more infomation >> Gentle On My Mind - Glen Campbell, Dean Martin (Covered by Naotoshi Maeda) with lyrics - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

div and span in HTML in hindi || By OSCI WORLD - Duration: 6:23.

Welcome to OSCI WORLD

Welcome to OSCI WORLD

Subscribe my channel.

Thanks for watching

Happy Diwali

Happy Diwali

For more infomation >> div and span in HTML in hindi || By OSCI WORLD - Duration: 6:23.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo subir vídeos a Youtube - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Cómo subir vídeos a Youtube - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

【狗賓】新 ·床戰 #15 終於不是Nimo啦!哪裡來的ㄎㄧㄤ妹!? 歡迎喵喵!!【CC字幕】 - Duration: 8:07.

For more infomation >> 【狗賓】新 ·床戰 #15 終於不是Nimo啦!哪裡來的ㄎㄧㄤ妹!? 歡迎喵喵!!【CC字幕】 - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

I'm The One & How To Love - J Fla (Mashup Cover)[ Nightcore ] - Duration: 2:28.

Thanks for watching !!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét