Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 26 2017

Hi guys! Hope you are doing well.

On today's video I will show you a little bit about Halloween here in the U.S.

Last year I came to this same place

The name of this place is Arboretum

It has a bunch of "R's" so, I don't know how to pronounce

I come here to buy the pumpkins for Laura and take a few pictures

Today it's very crowed

Because...

I don't know why

Last year I came here and it was empty

I came on the last day...So maybe that's why.

Besides the pumpkin patch, there are lots of other cool things to do over here

There is always a live concert

There is the children's play area

I will show you a little bit of this place

I hope you enjoy this video

We are going to choose our pumpkins

Laura is confused. She doesn't know which one to pick.

This one will be my husband's pumpkin

This one

Will be mine

Because it is the size of my head

No, it is not

This one will be mine

It looks like a hat

I like this pumpkin

And I have to pick one for my mom and my dad

Look how cool behind me

It looks like those films

Like Cinderella

Some children's movies

There is always a river and a smog on it

I've never seen this over here

Now I am going to visit a good friend of mine

He inspired me a lot

And I am going to introduce you this person

That is very special to me

He is right here

I will have a chat with him

This is my good friend Shakespeare

He is very special, very creative

He wrote several plays

I want him to talk to me about his career

If you live here close to Dallas, you have to visit this place

It is very beautiful. Has lots of greens. Lots of flowers.

There is always something going on over here

Now is Halloween but soon will be Christmas

They decorate this place beautifully

I love this place

I did the membership

I can come here as many times as I want that I don't need to pay

I mean, I paid for the membership

Several people come here to do a picnic

Then they spend the whole day over here

If we continue to live here in Texas

Next year I will certainly come back here for Halloween

You are spitting

That was the Dallas Arboretum

I will try to make another video showing to you how Americans decorate the pumpkins

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel to see the next videos

For more infomation >> Pumpkin Patch - Dallas Arboretum - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

Whatever Happened To The Kids YouTube Made Famous? - Duration: 5:19.

The internet might be forever, but viral fame only lasts so long.

For these youngsters, digital domination turned out to be fleeting.

So, what happened to those kids that got famous online?

Here's a look at where some of those former web celebs are up to now.

Leave Britney Alone!

Britney Spears' comeback at the 2007 Video Music Awards went down in history for all

the wrong reasons.

Her seemingly lifeless, mimed performance was torn to shreds by both music journalists

and industry moguls alike.

Britney was reportedly "disappointed" and "embarrassed" by the show, but it didn't stop

the haters from mocking her.

This all became too much for vlogger and aspiring actor Chris Crocker, who posted a tearful

video vehemently defending the pop icon.

"Leave her alone!"

The video was viewed 43 million times before Crocker left YouTube, and catapulted the 19-year-old

to fame, leading to appearances on talk shows and music videos.

All the while, he was himself ribbed for being gender fluid, but Crocker capitalized on his

infamy by trying to launch a career as an adult-film actor — a move he came to regret

as his Hollywood hopes evaporated.

He later told Out Magazine, "Career opportunities for me have been very slim to none."

He still promotes music and merchandise through Instagram and recently returned to public

interest by revisiting the video on its 10th anniversary and revealing the harrowing story

of why he was so impacted by the attacks on his idol.

Chocolate Rain

If streaming had been taken into account by the Recording Industry Association of America

in 2007, like it is today, Tay Zonday would have gone multi-platinum with his annoyingly

catchy original song "Chocolate Rain."

Zonday's deep, rich voice and somewhat bizarre mannerisms made this video a hit on YouTube,

though it actually took a little while for it to take off.

As he later explained, "It didn't instantly go viral.

About three months after it was uploaded, someone posted it on the front page of Digg.com,

which is kind of what Reddit was back then.

And then someone saw it on Digg and posted it on 4chan.

After that, it started to go viral and become a national news story."

The video was everywhere for a while, and spawned some pretty hilarious parodies.

Zonday went on to make numerous cameo appearances in film and TV and also took part in a memorable

commercial for Dr. Pepper, performing a new track named "Cherry Chocolate Rain."

While he later admitted that his business savvy wasn't as strong as it should've been

at the time, his dulcet tones have allowed him to find work in other areas of entertainment,

including a voice role in the animated mini-series Transformers: Titans Return.

Miss Teen South Carolina 2007

In 2006, a girl named Caitlin Upton was crowned Miss Teen South Carolina.

The following year she appeared at the Miss Teen USA pageant representing her state.

With millions watching across the country, Upton was asked about why a fifth of Americans

couldn't locate the United States on a world map.

Her answer was...not great.

"And I believe the education such as South Africa and the Iraq…"

Soon after, she had a chance to redeem herself on talk show appearances …

"I was overwhelmed and I made a mistake.

Everybody makes mistakes, I'm human."

But her cringeworthy stage flub didn't stop her from going on to do big things.

Weeks after the pageant, Upton was signed by Donald Trump's agency on a $25,000-a-day

contract.

Even so, no amount of money could erase the damage done by that YouTube video, and Upton

admitted in 2015, "I had some very dark moments where I thought about bad things."

She now works in real estate in addition to the entertainment business, which means she

probably knows a lot more about maps now.

The New Canon Rock

In 2006, 17-year-old Paris, France native Matt Rach blew YouTube away with a face-melting

guitar cover of a well-known, classical piece known as Pachelbel's "Canon."

The video became a sensation and spawned many imitators.

He later told Slash Media, "I picked up this piece that I did not use particularly, because

the few subscribers I had at the time insisted that I do it.

I posted a first version identical to the original and it brought a wave of haters that

thought I was pretending to play.

So, I made my own version…

I did not expect that success."

The talented Frenchman has continued to share music via his channel in the years since and

has released several cover albums.

He revisited "Canon" for his 2016 album ClassiK with a brand new take on it, and released

another album in 2017.

He does compose his own music, too, with a band called the Atmospheres.

Zombie Kid Likes Turtles

YouTube has always loved a good news report gone wrong.

From the infamous falling grape lady, to the guy who looked up and got a mouth full of

bird poop, some of the biggest jokes in YouTube history have been at the expense of reporters.

In 2007, this brief interview with Jonathan Ware from Portland, Oregon, went viral after

he answered a question about his zombie face paint with a blunt and hilariously bizarre

statement:

"Jonathan just got an awesome face paint job.

What do you think?"

"I love turtles."

"Alright, you're a great zombie!"

The video was watched over 50 million times and made an overnight celeb of the unmasked

youngster, who later admitted:

"I was nervous, and I didn't even know what to say."

He's since enrolled in college — no word yet on whether he's studying marine biology.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Whatever Happened To The Kids YouTube Made Famous? - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

CBC NL on YouTube - Duration: 1:02:55.

For more infomation >> CBC NL on YouTube - Duration: 1:02:55.

-------------------------------------------

Belén Esteban advierte a Ares Teixidó en 'Sálvame': "Todo lo que sube, baja" - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Belén Esteban advierte a Ares Teixidó en 'Sálvame': "Todo lo que sube, baja" - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Jorge Javier Vázquez deja atrás sus excusas sobre 'Gran Hermano' - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Jorge Javier Vázquez deja atrás sus excusas sobre 'Gran Hermano' - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

HÉTEROS RESPONDEM PERGUNTAS QUE SÓ FAZEM PRA GAYS - Põe Na Roda - Duration: 11:46.

For more infomation >> HÉTEROS RESPONDEM PERGUNTAS QUE SÓ FAZEM PRA GAYS - Põe Na Roda - Duration: 11:46.

-------------------------------------------

Nabi ki Shan-Nabwi Nuskha For Ummat a Mustafa (PBUH)-SubhanALLAH - Duration: 1:55.

Subscribe Channel Below For More Beautiful Videos

Like & Share With Your Friend

Thanks From AS Official Channel

For more infomation >> Nabi ki Shan-Nabwi Nuskha For Ummat a Mustafa (PBUH)-SubhanALLAH - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Dress for kids girls design kids party wear in flipkart and amazon shopping online kids - Duration: 0:34.

LATEST Dress for kids girls design kids party wear in flipkart and amazon shopping online kids

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét