Thứ Năm, 26 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 26 2017

trash thursdays

hi guys i have colored hair

in case you couldn't tell

i've never done a video on the relate-ability of having colored hair

For more infomation >> 10 Struggles of Having Colored Hair - Duration: 7:26.

-------------------------------------------

1 Hour Hypnotic Future Progression Guided Meditation - Duration: 2:50.

1 Hour Hypnotic Future Progression Guided Meditation

This meditation is designed to allow you a positive and deeply relaxing, transpersonal

experience of meeting your own future self.

Be guided by your own subconscious, or higher self, as you seek and discover answers to

your most important life questions.

This meditation experience may be repeated as often as you choose to reinforce your positive

intentions and to find answers within your own higher self�s deeper wisdom.

By your own inner direction may you continue to find your greatest waking potential.

This session is suitable and recommended for repeated listening, and regular listening

will help compound positive suggestions and / or your own positive results.

The end of this session will offer suggestions for returning to your fully conscious, awake

and alert, positive mind state.

Do not listen to this recording whilst driving or operating machinery.

This recording is in no way a replacement for any prescribed medication; nor is it intended

to contraindicate or supersede any medically diagnosed conditions.

Please always consult your health care professional for your best advice in all medical issues.

All hypnosis is self hypnosis.

The power for positive change resides within your own mind.

If you choose to accept the suggestions presented in this session, you can rest comfortably

knowing that you are the one safely in control of your own positive experience.

This channel uses positive voice suggestions, often accompanied with calm images, background

sounds and meditation music, to allow you your very best state of relaxation, inner

change, to remove negative blocks, and to create self guided healing therapy; with techniques

from the fields of hypnotherapy, modern psychotherapy, trance work, guided relaxation, NLP, cognitive

behavioural psychology, mindfulness meditation, and ASMR.

Peace & Enjoy

For more infomation >> 1 Hour Hypnotic Future Progression Guided Meditation - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

Explore London in 30 seconds with Kate Beirness | WestJet - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Explore London in 30 seconds with Kate Beirness | WestJet - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Los 5 motivos por los que Paz Padilla nos ha robado el corazon a todos - Duration: 5:01.

For more infomation >> Los 5 motivos por los que Paz Padilla nos ha robado el corazon a todos - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Skinny Arms In A Week|3 Tips To Get Skinny Arms Fast - Duration: 2:05.

How to Get Skinny Arms

For more infomation >> How To Get Skinny Arms In A Week|3 Tips To Get Skinny Arms Fast - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

SNICKERS - Duration: 0:31.

Hey, man, how is the game?

Ohh, man, is bad, I can not pass the level

Try snickers

And how now?

Perfectly

Feel the superhero taste

For more infomation >> SNICKERS - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

Carlota Corredera se sincera, la boda de Belén Esteban - Duration: 4:11.

For more infomation >> Carlota Corredera se sincera, la boda de Belén Esteban - Duration: 4:11.

-------------------------------------------

Veľryba, ktorú zabil náš plast - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> Veľryba, ktorú zabil náš plast - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

[VIDEO CLIP] Godzilla - ZIPPY prod Fleetzy (rap/trap) - Duration: 3:29.

For more infomation >> [VIDEO CLIP] Godzilla - ZIPPY prod Fleetzy (rap/trap) - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Play Psychonauts Part 1 — Psychotic-Nauts — Yahweasel - Duration: 24:22.

Hello, this is Yahweasel!

Just had a super-long intro; in the video I'm probably going to clip that out and put

it at the end, because it's an incredibly long intro without a lot of stuff to do.

This is Psychonauts, I have played the first 15 minutes of Psychonauts actually on a stream,

I'm replaying that, but that's it, that's all I know of Psychonauts.

This was voted for at yahweasel.com/poll, and is filmed in front of a live studio audience.

I... okay, I wrote in "Yahrazzle", apparently I couldn't fit the E at the end.

Should have paid more attention, didn't.

Oh well!

So we get to star our Psychonaut training, with this creep!

Hi...

This is what people look like!

So, I'm not much of a 3D platformer guy, I must say.

3D platformers are very much not my thing.

Uh, hm?

One whole rank, wow!

I will not!

"This is all the random MacGuffins we put together to make this game actually have a

plot, do you get this all, are you remembering all these words?"

Yeah, I don't think that's gonna happen.

"That guy looked like a generic video game tutorial man!"

Okay, yep, camera references in esc, thank you, I am going to change those.

I kind of do, though.

Okay, okay, oh God, okay, doo doo doo doo, please shut up.

Let's, let's change this up.

And, brilliantly, they actually named these correctly: it's called inverted when it's

wrong, as opposed to every other game on Earth that calls it inverted when it's right.

So, let's, uh, let's do that.

Yeah, there we go, there we go, that's much better!

Okay, and my goal is to complete Coach Oleanders obstacle course, but let's just get lost and

confused first.

You're having some squirrel problems?

Oh no.

Oh dear!

That's exactly what I said!

Okay, really kind of regretting talking to you.

Uh... oh God.

Boy, they sure do got the, the facial features down in this game.

Real... expressive.

Oh, oh my God, he's blew up the squirrels!

Oh dear!

Okay, this place is a nightmare.

I found a loose PSI card, collect nine of these to do some annoying collectible nonsense,

but I'll need to get a blah blah blah blah blah who cares!

I don't care!

Okay, I just punched that guy into a wall.

Really not sure why I did that.

Okay, it looks like I'm just a bad person, is the answer to that question, oops.

Let's, uh, let's follow them up here instead.

Fun...

Well, I'm not crazy, so is it not a deathtrap for me?

You're gonna make him drink his own tears?

Wait, what?

You look more like the terribly diseased man, you really need a doctor.

"I'll just stuff him into my ears!"

My journal is a great place to blah blah blah blah blah, ooh, there's a helpful map, that

seems important.

OK, let's, let's satisfy it by looking at my journal.

Oh, God, oh, no no no, journal, ack, stop telling me things!

Okay, complete Coach Oleander's obstacle course, this must be the map.

Oh yeah, there we go!

Uh, okay?

Okay, fine, whatever.

They're in a trance, okay.

Doesn't seem like a good place to go...

Are all of them psychic, you haven't actually faced any bullets?

No, I wish to progress the plot!

"Just a moment ago I was trying to convince you to go away, but now I need you to start

this immediately!"

Is there a reason he just has a door, sort of, built into his head?

I guess for this, this is the reason.

Okay, answered my own question!

DentisT'S office.

DentisT'S office.

I mean, he doesn't pretty great teeth.

Although he has a bit of an underbite.

Okay!

"Charg!"

I walked exactly there, actually!

Oops!

Think I was meant to die there.

"He just doesn't have a soul anymore!"

"Now he's a soulless automaton!"

[Laughs] Zepsword in chat says that the writer clearly was too old to really think well how

children speak.

Yeah, it's a 3D platformer, exactly Yahweasel's not kind of game!

I found a spook!

Your imagination isn't very good if all you can imagine is 2D spooks that don't move...

my imagination is better than that with!

With what, my brain door?

My first figment blah blah blah blah blah, okay, yeah, collectibles, thanks.

No, no!

I don't want to be your psychiatrist.

I don't think anybody wants to be your psychiatrist.

Okay, hey, look, it's the tag, it's so far away, how did I ever find that.

It was all of one jump away.

What happens if I just don't?

Well, bye!

I'm just tak– oh, yeah, he already wants me to go to the ladder, he has lost interest

in the tag!

Okay, fine, let's bring the tag where it belongs.

Hooray!

I have erased some memories from– I mean, if I'm correcting emotional baggage, I guess

I've erased some sad memories from his past?

I don't know if that's really a good thing to do, but sort of the only explanation.

That's not how you climb ladders!

What the Heck is this?

That, that's, dangereux.

Okay, we've got our own nouveau style of ladder climbing we're gonna use.

Okay, yeah, I'll go down, whatever you say...

How about more shutting up?

Okay... okay, why, why did I come down here?

I guess this is just where I fall if I fail that jump?

Thanks.

Thanks for putting a nice shiny– no, no, I didn't want to go down, God!

Okay, the ladder is so tempting, just makes you want to ladder!

His imagination is still leaving a lot to be desired, he's just imagining, like, soldiers

climbing ladders– oops, well, that fire– I don't know if that affected me or not.

Your hair is already a mushroom cloud, so I don't think you've got that much to worry

about if you jump into fire.

This is our villain.

Yeah.

Let's introduce all of the characters!

Each of them has one character trait, to make them easy to remember!

Can we project into her mind in somebody else's mind?

That doesn't seem like a good idea...

So, do I need to put out the fire, or just sort of jump around it?

Not just sort of jump around– well, yeah, just sort of jump around!

Okay, didn't need to put out the fire, whatever.

Let me just grab these figments, because I sure do love collectables.

Ooh, classified route, huh!

What... what do I... what do I do?

Oh God, okay.

I'm in the classified route, now.

Didn't... didn't really... oh no, the classified route is, like, far more platforming!

3D platforming, what have I done!

No!

I must say, as 3D platforming goes, these controls are pretty smooth.

Well, I did it, I did the classified route.

It was quite brightly labeled, so it wasn't all that classified.

Oops, I just fell off.

I didn't need to know that, thank you!

Where do I go from here?

Do I– oh, God, no I definitely didn't want to go back down, thank you.

Do I jump up?

It's a classified route to nowhere!

Nowhere anyone wants to be!

Oh, here we go.

Hey, I'm in a place.

So, if you accidentally went down there after having gone the normal route, would you just,

like, go into that area thinking you're making progress and then go backwards?

That would be bad!

Hmm.

That seems not all that well thought out...

You know "slow" is the word you're looking for.

Could have gone with "Flo" or something.

I mean, Flo isn't a male name, but that doesn't really matter.

All right, collect—ack!—collect more figments.

He's just imagining dog tags.

Real fertile imagination you've got there.

[Distressed mumbling]

Can you tell how good I am at this?

I am going upward, shut up!

Can I, now?

I am like a monkey!

Oh, jeez, oh, bleh!

Okie dokie!

Oops, passed you.

Zepsword in chat suggests that even his own imagination would be far more dark and scary

than this.

Hard to disagree with that.

Well, that was a mean thing to do.

Uh, well, too bad, bye!

Glad I could just be a jerk, and not helpful!

Oh, I wish there was a walk button... is there a walk button?

Don't get greedy!

No, getting greedy!

No, okay, not aimin' for that one, not greedy enough.

Hey, we're playing Mario now!

Isn't it surprising how this game turned into Mario?

Hey, it's telling me how to save, that's perhaps a good idea!

Perhaps I should save, and continue this next time.

Until then, thanks for watching!

If you liked the video, I've got hundreds more, just click that channel button!

Cheers from Yahweasel!

Creepy.

Yay, go me!

Does that mean I get a parachute?

Is it international if it's into people's minds?

That seems a bit extreme.

"Did I say die, I met diet!"

"The rest of you will have to go on a diet!"

This is what humans look like!

"Scare people with new legends!"

Falls directly into the fire, burns up, and that's the end of the game.

This is telekinetic, not psychic...

So, what, the main character has magic brain powers?

I'll consider it.

It's a top secret thing... with a pamphlet.

"I don't remember much, to be honest."

Sounds like Oleander's own life story.

Yeah, good for Razputin.

I'm sure we can work that out.

"Unable to use commas or hyphens correctly!"

"Not intentionally!"

For more infomation >> Let's Play Psychonauts Part 1 — Psychotic-Nauts — Yahweasel - Duration: 24:22.

-------------------------------------------

BTS (방탄소년단) - DNA Dance Cover - Duration: 3:48.

At first sight, I could recognize you as if we were calling each other

The DNA in my blood vessels tells me it's you I was looking all over for

Crossing our paths is like a formula of math, commandments of religion, providence of the universe

The evidence of destiny given to me, You're the source of my dream

Take it, take it, my hand reaching out to you is a fate decided

Don't worry love, all of this is not a coincidence

We're totally different baby, cause we're the two who found the destiny

From the day the universe's creation and on through the infinite centuries and beyond

In the previous life and maybe the next too, we're forever together

All of this is not a coincidence

Cause we're the two who found destiny

I want it this love

I want it real love

I only focus on you

You steer me a little harder

The DNA of the genesis wants you

This is inevitable. I love us, we're the only true lovers

Every time I see her I freak out

Surprisingly I keep gasping and it's weird maybe

This is the emotion they call love

Cause from the very beginning my heart runs to you

Don't worry love, all of this is not a coincidence

We're totally different baby, cause we're the two who found the destiny

From the day the universe's creation and on through the infinite centuries and beyond

In the previous life and maybe the next too, we're forever together

All of this is not a coincidence

Cause we're the two who found destiny

Don't look back

Cause we're the ones who found destiny

Don't regret it baby

Forever

Forever

Forever

Forever

Together

Don't worry love, all of this is not a coincidence

We're totally different baby, cause we're the two who found the destiny

It's not a coincidence

It's not a coincidence

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét