Thứ Sáu, 27 tháng 10, 2017

Waching daily Oct 27 2017

S#1. Date with my "SOME" Jaehyeong

Noona! Sorry I'm late :(

[Jaehyeong, why were you so late?]

Me~ I was getting ready to meet you

[What took you so long! Lol]

I had to pick out my clothes~ and my shoes~

I'm sorry!

[You put a lot of effort into your look, didn't you~?]

Of course~ I have to look nice to meet you~

[You seem to be getting taller each time]

[(181cm power) Were you always this tall?]

I... I grew bit by bit litle at a time

by 1cm during middle and high school..

[Little by little?]

Really slowly, little by little~

[You got taller like saving money (little by little)? LOL]

LOL yeah, really as if I was saving up.

[What are you doing nowadays?]

Usually at home..

Making songs, writing lyrics and practicing with the members

I'm just spending my days preparing music and relaxing~

[Relaxing sounds even busier~]

Well that's what we usually do..

Writing and recording songs when we get a new idea

so that's what we're doing these days~

[Any hobbies?]

My hobby... is cooking

but I'm not that good at cooking~

I just like to search the web and follow the recipe

I make it and eat it with the members..

So in a sense~ that's my hobby~

[Any movies you recently watched?]

Recently...

<Spiderman> with the members!

We went to see spiderman~

Come to think about it, it's been a while!

[Was it good?]

Very much~ I really like MARVEL

[Who's your favorite (of the MARVEL members)?]

Hmmm..I'd have to say..

Dojoon will probably say the same thing, but Iron Man!

[Cool!]

Yes, very cool~♥

[What do you do with your friends?]

Game room!

We like to sit all together and play games

[What games do you play?]

Overwatch and Battle Ground!

[Oh, is it that?]

[The gun game?]

Yes, gun game~

100 people are stranded on an island.. and play games

It's super fun~

[(Game Fangirl) Teach me next time~]

Of course! It's really really fun~

You can't stop playing it once you get into it

[I..am going to test you..]

[on the most recent slangs that are in right now~]

[You PASS if]

[you get 3 out of 5 correct]

[if you get less correct,]

[you have to show aegyo~]

[Can you make it?]

I'm not confident... but..

[Shall we try?]

[First is, 'Fanajuh']

Wait... I think I've seen this a lot..?

Fan ah-ni-eo-do jeoh-jang!

Right?? <1.Fanajuh: Saving picture, photo or video etc although you are not a fan>

[Correct~]

['God-dding-jak']

God-dding-jak

God..

(Buffering) God.....

(Sudden question) Does 'GOD' mean god?!

[Guess~]

A masterpiece that God thinks?

What is it~? I've heard 'God-dding-jak' a lot~

<2.God-dding-jak: Best masterpiece created by God>

(To. Jaehyeong a slang that describes you..♥)

Ah bummer~ I was so close~

['Vi-dam']

<3.Vi-dam: Visual King>

(Surprisingly good...)

['Chwee-keting']

Choo.. wait what?

[Chwee.Ke.Ting]

Sorry~

What's 'Chwee-keting'? I've never heard of it

<4.Chwee-ketting: Ticketting for the cancelled tickets>

Oh~ It's really my first time hearing it.

[Last question!]

['Ee-seon-jwa']

Wh..what?

Ee.seon.jwa?

Ee-jaebootuh (=From now)

Seon-seonhee (=gradually)

Jwa...jwahahaha

(sudden poem)

No? Sorry~

[You have no clue do you lol]

No~ I've never heard of it~

<5.Ee-seon-jwa: a seat that is already taken>

Wow, it's challenging~

[Right?]

(Denying reality)Huh? I'm up to date!

(Real laugh) LOLOL

[(Aegyo(Clap!)) Now~ our promised..]

Aegyo?

Aegyo.. What should I do..

(So sweet..♥)Is there anything you want me to do?

[That I want..?]

[(Jaehyeong is the Best) W..Well..;0;]

Aegyo is one of the least confident things for me LOL

[Yay~]

Shortly..!

[(Strict) No]

(Shy) No? It's a no?

This is a no?

I..

dreamt...

Ahahahaha

[Jaehyeong, I think that's a no too LOL]

((sayonara) Good-bye world... ㅇ<-<)

[Good job!]

Thanks

[You did well!]

Thank you! I'm really bad at aegyo

[Jaehyeong, what's your ideal type of woman?]

My ideal type..

I like people with cheek fat!

Is it uni..unique?

[Huh? Isn't there one among the members..?]

(Found it♥Ideal type)

A woman~

Has lots of cheek fat and is understanding

(Think I found.. again..)

(Think I found.. again..) And cares for each other a lot

(Think I fond..again..) Lots of cheek fat~

[You're really obsessed with cheek fat!?]

I don't have much cheek fat, which stresses me out a lot..

Maybe that's why..

[Which actions of women are you fluttered by?]

First.

When she stares at me?

Like this with big round eyes..

and with cheek fat LOL

I'm really fluttered when someone stares at me

and gets along with me

In a way, this is also similar to my ideal type

It's even better if I feel that she's caring for me a lot

That's how I feel~

[You like quiet types right?]

Hmm.. not quite~

[Gets along?]

Gets along!

[Getting along is the best~]

Yeah I agree~

[Then what's your favorite food?]

Favorite food.. I really don't mind

I like chicken feet

I really love all kinds of seafood

Hangover soup!

I really like all food! Really I eat everything~

[You really do eat well~]

Very Korean taste in food!

[(Could it be)Chicken gizzard! Do you eat these?!]

Oh~ Of course!

I love them

There's none I hate!

Things I don't like, I don't like too sweet foods

like chocolate

[(woah..) Don't you ever need sugar in your body..?]

But I do eat them

Like 1 to 2 pieces when they're there? and then I stop eating

So in a sense, I don't dislike them

[Today.. although you were late!]

Sorry~

[It's okay~]

[It was nice talking to you!]

Yes~ Me too~

I'll come earlier next time~♥

[Okay~]

[It was fun! Today~]

Me too! It was really fun~ Thanks

[I'll let you go~!]

Thank you~ Bye bye~

For more infomation >> [반말토크] S#1.썸남 재형과의 데이트[FreeTalk] S#1. Date with my "SOME" Jaehyeong::Makestar - Duration: 9:36.

-------------------------------------------

SYMMETRA'NIN TÜRKÇE HİKAYESİ - Duration: 6:15.

For more infomation >> SYMMETRA'NIN TÜRKÇE HİKAYESİ - Duration: 6:15.

-------------------------------------------

Изба адвоката Егорова и прочие проекты 2017 HD - Duration: 18:17.

For more infomation >> Изба адвоката Егорова и прочие проекты 2017 HD - Duration: 18:17.

-------------------------------------------

Ye wazifa kar len Paise kabhi khatam na hon ge | wazifa for dolat by kamran sultan - Duration: 12:03.

Ye wazifa kar len Paise kabhi khatam na hon ge | wazifa for dolat by kamran sultan

For more infomation >> Ye wazifa kar len Paise kabhi khatam na hon ge | wazifa for dolat by kamran sultan - Duration: 12:03.

-------------------------------------------

ஸ்டார் ஆகனும்னா இயக்குனர் என்னை அந்த மாதிரி செய்ய சொன்னார் கதறும் ஜோதிகா தங்கை | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 1:58.

For more infomation >> ஸ்டார் ஆகனும்னா இயக்குனர் என்னை அந்த மாதிரி செய்ய சொன்னார் கதறும் ஜோதிகா தங்கை | Tamil Cinema News - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

Come to participate to the BIG QUIZ about Swimming and Aquatic Sports ! - Duration: 1:37.

You are unbeatable on questions about Swimming and Water Sports?

So come to participate in the Big Quiz of the channel Hello Bathers on its Facebook page!

The rules are simple: 2-3 questions per week are posted there.

The first person to answer correctly gains a point.

The quiz will end when someone reaches 30 points.

To win: different great things for the 3 first as you can see!

Which days are posted the questions? It is somewhat random.

At what time of the day ? That's somewhat random too! Questions can also

appear during the day, the evening and even in the middle of the night !

What? In the middle of the night ?!?

Yep, with the time difference, it is necessary to think also at our friends

from New Caledonia and Polynesia in particular!

Huh!?!

Hey! I moved to Tahiti and I still expect the question!

You want to be the first to see each question?

Well, first of all it requires to be frequently connected on Facebook, but a trick can

help you increase your chances of see it first ... Here it is:

Likes the Facebook page of Hello Dippers, subscribes to the page and choose the "See first" option.

Questions will appear on the top of your timeline as soon as it is posted.

So don't wait anymore and come to participate in this special Quiz about Swimming and Water Sports!

For more infomation >> Come to participate to the BIG QUIZ about Swimming and Aquatic Sports ! - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

RESIGN PANNIDU | ERROR 404 - Duration: 3:03.

When we woke up at morning 7 , after brush

While getting into the bathroom, there was standing around 10,

after we managed them and get into the hotel

They will serve a last day's idly and Chutney

If we ask, is there anything hot ?

they angirly replies " Fire " is only available.

After we ate whatever we got and meanwhile riding,

there is a sound, "Come this side","Come this side",

when we look who ?

There is our white Shirt(COPS)

He asked me only one question

" How much do you have ? "

Only 100 bro, 50 is your's , 50 is mine.

After managed there type of problmes there is a sound while entering the Office

** Bell Sound**

Call the usually coming late comers

May I Come in sir?

Come on sir , Come on.

What story you bring today for late?

Hey am asking to you, What?

Sir, My watch shows me the correct time

Alright, your watch has a correct time

But you know what, "You have a bad time"

Let's you Resign.

Resignation is okay,

First wipe your shitty mouth.

I thought the bad time is only for me.

Again another sound ?

Come on 3 Idiots

Take your Seat

Did You ask 3 days Leave?

I Decided to give leave.

* Song From Vikram Vedha Movie *

Long Leave....

What ? Long leave huh?

Buddy, What you doing?

Are you beating me in your imagination?

Let you Resign

You too resign,,

and you too.

All get resign.

Usually he will resign the guy even who's asking leave

But this guy gonna ask increment, let see what happens?

Increment huh?

Let him come

Do you want chips ?

No sir,

Then what do you want?

Increment sir.

Increment uh...!

How Much?

3000 Rs sir.

3000 Rs is enough ?

I thought to give you 5000 Rs..

Thank you sir.

Thank You..!!!!

Take it

Is this "Cheque or Cash" sir?

Let you Resign

Excuse me sir, May I come in sir?

You just resign.

Just now I came for an interview sir,

Okay just coming uh?

Rejected.

You **** I got this certificate for 3 lakhs

But you're throwing at my face.

Sir, Post

Resign

Sir Paper

Resign please

Sir Client

Resign....

Sir , Coffee

Resign... No No Come Come

Sir, call from your wife.

Wife?

Tell her to resign first..

Resign ...

All are resigned sir..

No one is there for resign.

Oh all are resigned?

Okay, chips got over,

tell me where you bought this chips and you too get resign.

Moral of the Story

If we want to terminate,

We will terminate all by our wish.

"Vadivel Dialogue"

SUBSCRIBE US NOW

For more infomation >> RESIGN PANNIDU | ERROR 404 - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Heart Touching Kirtan - ਰਾਜਨ ਕੇ ਰਾਜਾ & ਰਾਖੁ ਰਾਖੁ ਮੇਰੇ ਬੀਠੁਲਾ - Bhai Anantvir Singh - BB Harroop Kaur - Duration: 59:50.

ਕਬਿਤੁ ॥ ਤ੍ਵ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ kabith. prasaadh. KABIT, BY THY GRACE ਛਤ੍ਰਧਾਰੀ ਛਤ੍ਰੀਪਤਿ ਛੈਲ ਰੂਪ ਛਿਤਨਾਥ ਛੌਣੀ ਕਰ ਛਾਇਆ ਬਰ ਛਤ੍ਰੀਪਤ ਗਾਈਐ ॥ shhathradhhaaree shhathreepath shhail roop shhith naathh shhaanee kar shhaaeiaa bar shhathreepath gaaeeai He is sung as the canopied monarch, the Lord of canopies, a winsome entity, the Master and Creator of the earth and the superb support. ਬਿਸੁਨਾਥ ਬਿਸ੍ਵੰਭਰ ਬੇਦਨਾਥ ਬਾਲਾਕਰ ਬਾਜੀਗਰਿ ਬਾਨ ਧਾਰੀ ਬੰਧ ਨ ਬਤਾਈਐ ॥ bisunaathh bisa(n)ooubhar baedh naathh baalaa kar baajeegar baan dhhaaree ba(n)dhhan bathaaeeai. He is the Lord Sustainer of the Universe, Master of Vedas depicted as Lord having discipline. ਨਿਉਲੀ ਕਰਮ ਦੂਧਾਧਾਰੀ ਬਿਦਿਆਧਰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਚਾਰੀ ਧਿਆਨ ਕੋ ਲਗਾਵੈ ਨੈਕ ਧਿਆਨ ਹੂੰ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ॥ nioulee karam dhoodhhaadhhaaree bidhiaadhhar brehamachaaree dhhiaan ko lagaavai naik dhhiaan hoo(n) n paaeeai The Yogis performing Neoli Karma (cleansing of intestines), those subsisting only on milk, learned and celibates, all meditate upon Him, but without an iota of getting His comprehension. ਰਾਜਨ ਕੇ ਰਾਜਾ ਮਹਾਰਾਜਨ ਕੇ ਮਹਾਰਾਜਾ ਐਸੋ ਰਾਜ ਛੋਡਿ ਅਉਰ ਦੂਜਾ ਕਉਨ ਧਿਆਈਐ ॥੩॥੪੨॥ raajan kae raajaa mehaaraajan kae mehaaraajaa aiso raaj shhodd aour dhoojaa koun dhhiaaeeai (3)(42) He is the king of kings and emperor of emperors, Who else should be meditated upon, forsaking such a Supreme monarch?.3.42.

ਬਿਲਾਵਲੁ ॥ Bilaaval: ਗ੍ਰਿਹੁ ਤਜਿ ਬਨ ਖੰਡ ਜਾਈਐ ਚੁਨਿ ਖਾਈਐ ਕੰਦਾ ॥ Abandoning his household, he may go to the forest, and live by eating roots; ਅਜਹੁ ਬਿਕਾਰ ਨ ਛੋਡਈ ਪਾਪੀ ਮਨੁ ਮੰਦਾ ॥੧॥ But even so, his sinful, evil mind does not renounce corruption. ||1|| ਕਿਉ ਛੂਟਉ ਕੈਸੇ ਤਰਉ ਭਵਜਲ ਨਿਧਿ ਭਾਰੀ ॥ How can anyone be saved? How can anyone cross over the terrifying world-ocean? ਰਾਖੁ ਰਾਖੁ ਮੇਰੇ ਬੀਠੁਲਾ ਜਨੁ ਸਰਨਿ ਤੁਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Save me, save me, O my Lord! Your humble servant seeks Your Sanctuary. ||1||Pause|| ਬਿਖੈ ਬਿਖੈ ਕੀ ਬਾਸਨਾ ਤਜੀਅ ਨਹ ਜਾਈ ॥ I cannot escape my desire for sin and corruption. ਅਨਿਕ ਜਤਨ ਕਰਿ ਰਾਖੀਐ ਫਿਰਿ ਫਿਰਿ ਲਪਟਾਈ ॥੨॥ I make all sorts of efforts to hold back from this desire, but it clings to me, again and again. ||2||ਜਰਾ ਜੀਵਨ ਜੋਬਨੁ ਗਇਆ ਕਿਛੁ ਕੀਆ ਨ ਨੀਕਾ ॥ Youth and old age - my entire life has passed, but I haven't done any good. ਇਹੁ ਜੀਅਰਾ ਨਿਰਮੋਲਕੋ ਕਉਡੀ ਲਗਿ ਮੀਕਾ ॥੩॥ This priceless soul has been treated as if if were worth no more than a shell. ||3|| ਕਹੁ ਕਬੀਰ ਮੇਰੇ ਮਾਧਵਾ ਤੂ ਸਰਬ ਬਿਆਪੀ ॥ Says Kabeer, O my Lord, You are contained in all. ਤੁਮ ਸਮਸਰਿ ਨਾਹੀ ਦਇਆਲੁ ਮੋਹਿ ਸਮਸਰਿ ਪਾਪੀ ॥੪॥੩॥ There is none as merciful as You are, and none as sinful as I am. ||4||3||

For more infomation >> Heart Touching Kirtan - ਰਾਜਨ ਕੇ ਰਾਜਾ & ਰਾਖੁ ਰਾਖੁ ਮੇਰੇ ਬੀਠੁਲਾ - Bhai Anantvir Singh - BB Harroop Kaur - Duration: 59:50.

-------------------------------------------

Vlog - Red Bull Art of Motion 2017 in Santorini - Duration: 8:09.

I hope to talk with everyone soon

From the two of us

Bye bye

Not bye bye, i don't like it!

*traditional greek song*

We are in the white park

in Fira, Santorini.

We are going in the city.

Let us introduce ourselves

I'm John, he's Stavros

We are going to Santorini with Red Bull

For the Art of Motion

You are going to stuck with us for the next three days.

We are leaving the hotel, we are going in Oia

We are going to check the track of the Art of Motion.

The first Red Bull Art of Motion was in Santorini in 2011 and immediately established

as the number one destitation for the athletes worldwide.

We are in the track of the race.

We are in the place that Red Bull gave us, to film the race

The athletes are back here, they are eating

Salad, they are eating light, cucumber, tomato, greek feta

Club sandwich

And the are drinkin some RedBull for the energy

And the practice will start in a bit

And then comes the race

The race was over,

Unfortunately Dk didn't win the race

But the other athletes was awesome.

We are packing, we are going back to the hotel, we are going to eat something.

And we are going for a night ride in Santorini.

Wake up!

Wake up!

Goodmorning.

We just woke up, we are going to eat breakfast

And we are going to Oia

What are we doing now?

We are taking the bus to Fira

We are in the white park, in Fira Santorini

With our friend Nick

Who at all this time, he take my lead and became a master.

And for this reason he didn't get a spot to the finals because his win was certain.

At least he gonna show us some tricks

My name is Nikos Karapetsas,

i have been involved with parkour and freerunning for five years

We left the white park and we are heading in the city.

we gonna chill a bit and then we are gonna film some shots.

I am feeling that if i deal with the sport for three days i am going to be in a good level.

Are you Alex's brother?

Yes, i am Alex's brother and i believe if he came here the third day he will be in the final.

And he will be second.

He will not be first because everyone gonna think that was a fixed game.

You are wrong, nobody new the firstone this year. And was this first time here.

It's a bit fake. Alex will come second.

Sadly, all the good thing has and end.

We left Santorini, we are Athens' airport.

We are full of unforgetable experiences

We would like to thank Red Bull Greece and the whole team

Who takes us to Santorini and gave us the opportunity to watch this awesome show.

We gave our bests for a good video

I want to say we are ourselves, we film everything ourselves

We just know to flying drone and film with the Gopro Karma grip.

And a few backflips.

That it comes out, thumbs up

Don't forget to subscribe

And THINK DIFFERENT!

Speak.

Now he leaves malaka?

I filmed you!

I told you to film me to tell to this old man some bullshit.

*singing*

For more infomation >> Vlog - Red Bull Art of Motion 2017 in Santorini - Duration: 8:09.

-------------------------------------------

Как очистить память телефона или планшета на Android от ненужных файлов и программ 📱❌📝 - Duration: 11:16.

For more infomation >> Как очистить память телефона или планшета на Android от ненужных файлов и программ 📱❌📝 - Duration: 11:16.

-------------------------------------------

blouse designs online shopping,basic embroidery stitches tutorial | hand embroidery stitches flowers - Duration: 2:15.

latest maggam work

For more infomation >> blouse designs online shopping,basic embroidery stitches tutorial | hand embroidery stitches flowers - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Bob The Train | Hello Its Halloween | Spooky Nursery Rhymes Videos For Children By KidsTv - Duration: 2:29.

Watch out..

The monsters around if your all alone give your friends a shout...

The ghosts on the spooks coming out of the nooks as a door bell ring can u here them sing..

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

The air is cool and the moon is full turn on the light before the vampires bite

The witches is a cooking the zombies are looking as your door bell ring can you hear them sing...

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Watch out

The monsters around if your all alone give your friends a shout...

The vampires flying and the werewolf's hunting as your door bell ring can you hear them sing...

The air is cool and the moon is full turn on the light before the vampire bite

The witches is a cooking the zombies are looking as your door bell ring can you hear them sing...

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

Hello It's Halloween

For more infomation >> Bob The Train | Hello Its Halloween | Spooky Nursery Rhymes Videos For Children By KidsTv - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

புற்று நோயால் உயிருக்கு போராடிக் கொண்டிருந்த விசு இப்ப எப்படி இருக்கார்னு தெரியுமா ? TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> புற்று நோயால் உயிருக்கு போராடிக் கொண்டிருந்த விசு இப்ப எப்படி இருக்கார்னு தெரியுமா ? TAMIL NEWS - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

100% Pure Motovlog - Morning ride on Yamaha FZS V2 - Duration: 14:45.

It was a beautiful morning and I decided to take the Yamaha FZS for a quick ride while telling you all, #PhantomFam about what motovlogging is or why I motovlog all the while sharing some of the best landmarks of Pune Cantonment Area. Do comment and let me know if you want to see more of my city?

For more infomation >> 100% Pure Motovlog - Morning ride on Yamaha FZS V2 - Duration: 14:45.

-------------------------------------------

Das Leben eines Handys - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> Das Leben eines Handys - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Kids Girls Frock Design Girls Dress Design in flipkart and amazon shopping online dresses - Duration: 0:36.

Kids Girls Frock Design Girls Dress Design in flipkart and amazon shopping online dresses

For more infomation >> Kids Girls Frock Design Girls Dress Design in flipkart and amazon shopping online dresses - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

BEMBEL-GIN - This is for the Gin Lover | Der erste Gin mit Apfel Aroma #Bembelgin - Duration: 0:45.

www.Bembeltown.de

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét