Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 30 2017

Hah-Hah!

POTUS Trump Trolls Global Warming Zealots as Record Freezing Temps Grip US

The United States is gripped in a freeze as record chill temps ravage parts of the country.

President Trump trolled global warming zealots Thursday on Twitter and celebrated the fact

that we aren�t paying trillions of dollars to fight the hoax.

Please president Trump, keep tweeting!

Trump tweeted Thursday, �In the East, it could be the COLDEST New Year�s Eve on record.

Perhaps we could use a little bit of that good old Global Warming that our Country,

but not other countries, was going to pay TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS to protect against.

Bundle up!�

President Trump has accurately called Climate Change a hoax.

Climate Change is a global redistribution of wealth based on junk science.

The U.S. should NEVER have to answer to foreign bureaucrats; we are a sovereign nation.

Trump kept a campaign promise when he pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord which would

have robbed Americans of wealth and freedom.

The US is getting blasted with record freezing temps.

Forecasters are saying we may see record freezing temps in the Northeast for New Years Eve.

We sure could use some of that global warming!

News of the freeze dominated headlines on the Drudge Report.

For more infomation >> Hah Hah! POTUS Trump Trolls Global Warming Zealots as Record Fre - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

SURAHS OF QURAN WITH MEANINGS | BEAUTIFUL VOICE | EASY TO MEMORIZE - Duration: 3:18.

AL-FATIHAH (THE OPENER)

AL-BAQARAH (THE COW)

ALI 'IMRAN (FAMILY OF IMRAN)

AN-NISA (THE WOMEN)

AL-MA'IDAH (THE TABLE SPREAD)

AL-AN'AM (THE CATTLE)

AL-A'RAF (THE WALL WITH ELEVATIONS)

AL-ANFAL (THE SPOILS OF WAR)

AT-TAWBAH (THE REPENTANCE)

YOUNUS (HAZRAT YOUNUS A.S)

HUD (HAZRAT HUD A.S)

YOUSUF (HAZRAT YOUSUF A.S)

AR-RA'D (THE THUNDER)

IBRAHIM (HAZRAT IBRAHIM A.S)

AL-HIJR (THE ROCKY TRACT)

AN--NAHL (THE BEE)

AL-ISRA (THE NIGHT JOURNEY)

AL-KAHF (THE CAVE)

MARYAM (MARY)

TAHA (TA-HA)

AL-ANBYA (THE PROPHETS)

AL-HAJ (THE PILGRIMAGE)

AL-MU'MINUN (THE BELIEVERS)

AN-NUR (THE LIGHT)

AL-FURQAN (THE CRITERION)

ASH-SHU'ARA (THE POETS)

AN-NAML (THE ANT)

AL-QASAS (THE STORIES)

AL-'ANKABUT (THE SPIDER)

AR-RUM (THE ROMANS)

LUQMAN (HAZRAT LUQMAN)

AS-SAJDAH (THE PROSTRATION)

AL-AHZAB (THE COMBINED FORCES)

SABA (SHEBA)

FATIR (ORIGINATTOR)

YA-SIN (YASIN)

AS-SAFFAT (THOSE WHO SET THE RANKS)

SAD (THE LETTER"SAAD")

AZ-ZUMAR(THE TROOPS)

GHAFIR (THE FORGIVER)

FUSSILAT (EXPLAINED IN DETAIL)

ASH-SHURA (THE CONSULTATION)

AZ-ZUKHRUF (THE ORNAMENTS OF GOLD)

AD-DUKHAN (THE SMOKE)

AL-JATHIYAH (THE CROUCHING)

AL-AHQAF (THE CURVED SAND HILLS)

MUHAMMAD (HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW)

AL-FATH (THE VICTORY)

AL-HUJURAT (THE ROOMS)

QAF (THE LETTER "QAF")

ADH-DHARIYAT (THE WINNOWING WINDS)

AT-TUR (THE MOUNT)

AN-NAJM (THE STAR)

AL-QAMAR (THE MOON)

AR-RAHMAN (THE BENEFICIENT)

AL-WAQI'AH (THE INVITABLE)

AL-HADID (THE IRON)

AL-MUJADILA (THE DISPUTATION)

AL-HASHR (THE EXILE)

AL-MUMTAHANAH (THE WOMAN TO BE EXAMINED)

For more infomation >> SURAHS OF QURAN WITH MEANINGS | BEAUTIFUL VOICE | EASY TO MEMORIZE - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea (Cover by Robert Zaroyan) - Duration: 3:35.

Somewhere beyond the sea Somewhere waiting for me

My lover stands on golden sands And watches the ships that go sailing

Somewhere beyond the sea She's there watching for me

If I could fly like birds on high Then straight to her arms I'd go sailing

It's far beyond a star It's near beyond the moon

I know beyond a doubt My heart will lead me there soon

We'll meet beyond the shore We'll kiss just like before

Happy we'll be beyond the sea And never again I'll go sailing

I know beyond a doubt My heart will lead me there soon

We'll meet beyond the shore We'll meet just as before

Happy we'll be beyond the sea And never again I'll go sailing

No more sailing So long, sailing

Goodbye, sailing So long, sailing

For more infomation >> Bobby Darin - Beyond The Sea (Cover by Robert Zaroyan) - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

EATING BABY FOOD!!! - Duration: 1:36.

Oh Oh baby food I got myself some baby food from the store but I was thinking

it'd be cool to do a taste test on it oh no it could be cool a part of this child

a test foods that you know others may not try out I don't got any weird

flavors I have you know apple and Peach I just brushed my teeth too but it's

still gonna be fun to try it out so it comes in this pretty cool container and

okay it looks so nasty let's just oh no no I'm just

that's all im going to do it tastes like feet it could just be the toothpaste you know

has a hint of feet honestly we got we got apple no I don't like peach it looks

just like apple sauce I really hope it's just apple sauce okay apple sauce it's

apple sauce I can eat this like yeah I like it

that's good that's good stuff but the peach you could put this in an

applesauce container and I will believe it's apple sauce I genuinely thought

that this would be a great video to test out baby food so go out there go pick

yourself up some Apple baby food that's all I can say I mean this was the

stupidest eating video ever if you have a baby give them pizza and take this

from them that's pretty good look up that's it follow my Twitter you know

click that Bell and subscribing light alright peace

For more infomation >> EATING BABY FOOD!!! - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! | Unboxing Gifts & How I Spent Christmas Day - Duration: 9:21.

what up guys it's Ashawnya and I'm here with another video and right now it's

12:30 so basically it's Christmas Day so we asked you both to open some presents

I'm gonna show you the time okay so let's get right into it let go

let's go ye okay so this is your gift sooth this from this so you could go

ahead sit down open it I told you that's all I can

afford

shake it shake it shake it yeah shake it girl shake it girl so yes this is what

she looks like you know I'm then now it's time for

Kevin to open his gift of what I got him I actually wanted to get him more stuff

but like I could not find anything but I mean like seriously late it just gave me

off doors you know time once again yeah yes everything very much staples

huh yeah I got a lot of tables today it's horizontal

no it's not glue look at my sister in fact no look especially with her look

fuzzy means excited in birth in Barbados

yeah you were but I would never tell you what I'm getting you obviously turn it

around to the shoulder camera I like doing stuff people I don't know why it

looks Jean Z but it's not genius material what what are you very happy

see you later on in the day cuz we're actually doing a family hop because

we're jumping from one family house under the family house cuz it's like a

Christmas dinner kind of thingy I'm if this video is too long I will actually

end this video here so I'll do a close though just in case and then I will just

you know do another vlog for the next day know what not the next day but yeah

you feel me okay yeah well my gift was money from my

mommy and also from my daddy so it's really Anjali nothing to really you know

open per se so yeah that's just my gift but you saw my sister's to get the Hat

is from my mom and obviously it's a base was from me they bought me cheesecake

hold it wait let me oops let me open it

video today so Merry Christmas I hope you do enjoy your Christmas to you and

yours I don't know when this video is going to get up but you know the feeling

is still gonna be there cuz you know it's in the Christmas movement they are

12 there's a curse worse so I'm just gonna go to a family luncheon today

hopping from house to house is my mom's confusing me I was saying hopping from

house to house my mom actually you know she messaged not message she called me

from okay so I got this trying I even forgot everything but yes you basically

are gonna be hopping from host to host and you know having fun with the family

so I'll just see you when we get there possibly I will block the road but I'm

not sure so when I do you know it's gonna be the last trip or everyone

together is gonna be in that ship so stay tuned and so did you realize I have

my new look how do you like it behind me

I'm actually here I'd say we eating dinner didn't I love that part but I'm

just gonna show you what I have he called me so I had to stop it

that was crazy though I don't know why Christmas I don't know if she's actually

allow me to put it up because she's been funny

so she's just being a showing you believe that but I don't know probably

I'll still put it in and I'm saying because I'm the real peach balls pie I

hi so she said she's placed on it I began

what P I'm not gonna tell you what man so what's the buck

you feel me for real I'm actually here late you know I was doing like a mini

photo shoot on memory chance I have a large hands on I don't know why but I

was doing like a mini photo shoot trying to cuz you know I see you later

so quite a lot of time has passed and I was sleeping it's eerily I'm such a

party pooper I go to people's place ask me anyway I'm

actually having some ice cream later I'm actually still going to leave and go to

the other house I'm not sure if I can hold anymore to be honest because I had

well you saw I play well anyway stay tuned for when I get there possibly if

you ladies are presentable

thank you for watching this video give this video a thumbs up smash that like

button nonetheless stay tuned for more vlogs subscribe hit the post

notification bell and you can follow me on instagram Adesanya thank you for

watching this video once more peace

For more infomation >> MERRY CHRISTMAS!! | Unboxing Gifts & How I Spent Christmas Day - Duration: 9:21.

-------------------------------------------

Finally Get Free 2018 Crystal "Mission 2018 Countdown D-1" - Cookie Run: OvenBreak - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Finally Get Free 2018 Crystal "Mission 2018 Countdown D-1" - Cookie Run: OvenBreak - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Motorcycle suspension 101 - Duration: 5:03.

I am Zé from Tea2Wine and welcome to Adventure Ride Chat the place were

all bikes are adventure and where the chat starts here with me and continues

with all of us down in that comment area, and if you are new to this segment of Tea2Wine

please do consider subscribing. There is a conversation that's very common

amongst riders, and that is "what is a good suspension". Well, first of all a

suspension, and suspension world, is mind-blowingly complicated and complex

for the large majority of people, and these new kinds bikes with their

electronic suspensions, well, they set the tone quite differently. But let's get

that part out and let's just talk about general rules, common rules, and mainly

mechanics suspensions. For that, what is a good suspension? For me, it's a suspension

that was designed for you, that was fine-tuned for you. And let's put this

into perspective. Let's say that you take Valentino Rossi bike and you take your

bike with the suspension fine-tuned for you, only your bike.

Ross's bike, his thing, his suspension his setup. Most likely, if you would do the

same route, you would say that his bike was not good and your bike was perfect

in terms of handling that is. And there is a good reason for it, because your

suspension was tuned for you, his, for his riding, for his feedback, for his way of

attacking turns and pushing in straights. It was designed for him.

So what can you do, what should you do? Let's first go from the beginning, and if you

get a bike, decide to take your bike to a suspension expert. Ride the bike a little

bit, get your feedbacks, take it to him, discuss it with him, and he will adjust

things from the air-gap, the kind of oil, the suspension rate... he is gonna adjust a

lot of things that will make the bike better for you. With this, is it important for

you to buy a top grade suspension and fine-tune it? Well, if you can afford it

Yes. But is it necessary? I would say that for the average rider no.

The suspension that comes with your bike, and if you fine tune it for

yourself, there is a strong chance that you're never gonna use all the potential

of that suspension, and if you do, well, that's great, because you're gonna feel

the improvement towards a better upgraded suspension, that again you're

going to fine tune for you. So take it as steps instead of just jumping to a very

very good thing, fine tuning it for you - and if you can afford it go for it - but

for the average rider, this is gonna be a jump that means they're gonna have a

product that they will not use fully to their extent. So, save some money if you

can and just buy what you need. Fine-tune it for you and take the best out of it.

There is something however that you can do without taking it to an expert, all

you need is a friend, a couple of wrenches and a notebook, and you can

adjust the sag of your suspension. Really really early day bikes will not have the

fine tunes needed for that, but the large majority of bikes from the eighties

forward will have at least certain things that you can do with preload.

Sot that will allow you to adjust the sag. I'm not gonna explain because I do

not have a bike here and it would be difficult just with my little usual

pop-ups to explain that to you, but I am gonna pop here this video from the MC

garage guys, and they explain perfectly all you need to do to adjust your sag,

and let me tell you, that's gonna allow you to ride a lot better.

But what is sag? Sag just mainly means what the suspension will travel once you

are on it, and what's left or not from the suspension travel

so, everything that the suspension can do. Imagine that your suspension is 30

centimeters when you're not sitting on top of it, and you sit on

top of it - let's imagine you're heavy - and the suspension only has five cm to move, so

that can be fine-tuned, that can be adjusted without the help of an expert.

With all of this in mind, what I want you to retain is that a good suspension for

person A is not necessarily a good suspension for person B. Do not buy into

"this is the best suspension in the world". It may be after it's fine-tuned for you.

As long as you're riding something that was not fine-tuned for you, it's

pointless if it is the most expensive suspension on earth or not. It's

pointless if it is the best suspension on this guy's or that guy's hands. It

needs to be tuned for you. With this piece of advice I say goodbye to 2017, I

say goodbye to all of you guys, and of course next time it's gonna be already

2018, the brand new year and I'm gonna be here to welcome you with fresh new

content. Until then, I wish you a great New Year!

For more infomation >> Motorcycle suspension 101 - Duration: 5:03.

-------------------------------------------

FyberTest - Küller Küllere - Duration: 3:45.

For more infomation >> FyberTest - Küller Küllere - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

BEATMORE – ŐRZÖM AZ ÁLMOD /PROMO #1 - Duration: 1:07.

For more infomation >> BEATMORE – ŐRZÖM AZ ÁLMOD /PROMO #1 - Duration: 1:07.

-------------------------------------------

ইয়াজুজ মাজুজ এর আগমন || By Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 55:49.

Eyajuz Majuz By Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani

For more infomation >> ইয়াজুজ মাজুজ এর আগমন || By Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani - Duration: 55:49.

-------------------------------------------

Fallout 4 VR - ViRtuaz na pustkowiach Bethesdy - Duration: 12:45.

For more infomation >> Fallout 4 VR - ViRtuaz na pustkowiach Bethesdy - Duration: 12:45.

-------------------------------------------

War Robots MAXED Mk2 Trebuchet Butch Gameplay - Duration: 15:41.

For more infomation >> War Robots MAXED Mk2 Trebuchet Butch Gameplay - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cringe-Worthy Questions Reporters Asked During Interviews - Duration: 4:39.

There are a ton of mundane celebrity interviews out there, but every now and then you get

one that really stands out.

In the following cases, what really separates the wheat from the chaff are the bizarre questions

reporters felt the need to pose, and the equally awkward (and sometimes awesome) reactions

those questions garnered.

Check out which ill-conceived interview questions had us cringing in our seats.

Types of trees

When Barbara Walters interviewed screen legend Katharine Hepburn in 1981, the actress compared

her own strong-willed personality to that of a tree for its sturdiness.

"I'm a very strong -- I've become a sort of… you know, tree."

"You know a tree or something."

And instead of letting that odd analogy go, Walters pressed on with it and asked:

"What kind of a tree are you?

If you think you're a tree?"

"I hope I'm not an elm."

Walters has never really lived down the bizarre question, although she's certainly got some

other highlights for her blooper reel:

"Is it all you?"

"Well, I can't show you."

"Why didn't you have your nose fixed?

Everybody had to say you should have your nose fixed?

How did you know it was going to be right?"

Literacy and exhaustion

Model-turned-actress Cara Delevingne was at the receiving end of a particularly awkward

line of questioning when, in July 2015, she appeared on a local Sacramento morning show

to promote her film Paper Towns.

Things started out on a sour note when she was asked whether she'd ever read John Green's

book upon which the film was based.

"The book is taught at a lot of high schools.

Did you get a chance to read it or do you even have time to read?"

Delevingne was obviously annoyed or offended by the question because she snapped back:

"No, I never read the book or the script actually, I kind of winged it."

Things continued to disintegrate with the interview, to the point that one of the anchors

made the comment:

"I saw you in London talking a couple of weeks ago on TV and you seemed a lot more excited

about it than you do right now.

Are you just exhausted?"

Delevingne was visibly taken aback by the question and insisted she was still jazzed

about the movie, but that didn't end the awkwardness.

"You do seem a bit irritated.

Perhaps it's just us."

"Yeah, I think it's just you."

Super Bowl switcheroo

Although there are a lot of Hollywood doppelgangers who don't mind getting mistaken for one another,

Samuel L. Jackson will not tolerate being mistaken for Laurence Fishburne.

A Los Angeles news reporter made the grave mistake of asking Jackson:

"That Super Bowl commercial, did you get a lot of reaction to thatSuper Bowl commercial?"

The reporter was obviously referring to the year's buzzy Matrix-themed car commercial,

but Jackson didn't star in that one.

"What Super Bowl commercial?"

Once the reporter realized his mistake, Jackson lashed back anyway, saying:

"See, what, you're as crazy as the people on Twitter."

The reporter owned up to the mistake and apologized for the error, but Jackson wasn't done dunking

him just yet.

"We don't all look alike!

We may be all black and famous but we don't all look alike."

"You're the entertainment reporter for this station and you don't know the difference

between me and Laurence Fishburne!?"

Jackson went on to list all of the commercials that he and other black actors had done to

both rub the anchor's nose in his mistake and better prepare him for next time.

Fleeting moment

Heiress and reality show veteran Paris Hilton was on the receiving end of an offensive question

during her 2011 appearance on Good Morning America when the correspondent asked her:

"Do you ever worry about your moment having passed?"

Hilton had already been eyeing the exit sign and decided to walk off camera after basically

being asked if her 15 minutes were over.

To her credit, though, she did return with a well-rehearsed rebuke:

"I've been in this business for 15 years now, so it's been a very long time, and just like

any other businessperson or someone in the industry, it's always important to reinvent

yourself and come up with new projects."

Shutting it down

British actor Tom Hardy has played a number of tougher-than-nails characters on screen.

And he definitely wasn't taking any guff in 2015 when a reporter at the Toronto Film Festival

discussed how is character in Legend contrasted with his own public persona.

"In the film your character Ronnie is very open about his sexuality, but given interviews

you've done in the past your own sexuality seems a bit more ambiguous."

Hardy's face clearly indicated that this wasn't a desirable direction for the question, but

the reporter then ventured to ask him:

"Do you find it hard for celebrities to talk to media about their sexuality?"

This time, it was director Brian Helgeland's face that said it all, and Hardy was not one

bit amused.

"What on earth are you on about?"

Hardy then asked the reporter to repeat his question, and things got even more awkward.

"I don't find it difficult for celebrities to talk about their sexuality… are you asking

me about my sexuality?"

"Um, sure."

"Why?"

You could cut the tension with a knife.

Thanks for watching!

Click the Nicki Swift icon to subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Plus check out all this cool stuff we know you'll love, too!

For more infomation >> Cringe-Worthy Questions Reporters Asked During Interviews - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

Camila Cabello - Crown (Lyrics) [from Bright: The Album] ft. Grey - Duration: 3:35.

Heeey :P

For more infomation >> Camila Cabello - Crown (Lyrics) [from Bright: The Album] ft. Grey - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

Allied Race Weapons | New Color Variations | Void Elves & Nightborne Female! - Duration: 6:21.

Hello and welcome guys So in this video we are taking a look at the

new weapons for the void elves and nightborne and I've added additional color variations

for the weapons but so let me know which one is your favorite.

Enjoy

That's it for today guys if you enjoyed the video make sure to give it a big thumbs

up and consider subscribing to my channel if you wanna keep up with my latest videos!See

you next time!

For more infomation >> Allied Race Weapons | New Color Variations | Void Elves & Nightborne Female! - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

The Last Jedi psychology explained - Duration: 7:20.

Too many jokes!

Too many surprises!

Too many porgs!

There, now you don't need to write that in the comments section.

Let's move on to discussing how The Last Jedi is the most psychologically complex Star

Wars film ever made.

Star Wars has a lot to say about emotions.

The original trilogy encourages us to feel our emotions, quiet our minds, focus on the

present moment.

This is called mindfulness.

We see it when when Luke destroys the Death Star, during Yoda's Jedi training, and it's

what helps Darth Vader turn against the Emperor.

The prequel trilogy warns us about the dangers of avoiding emotions.

This is called experiential avoidance.

Anakin never wants to experience the pain of losing someone he loves ever again.

This is why he becomes obsessed with trying to protect Padme and it's what leads him

to the dark side.

The Force Awakens is mostly about new characters set against familiar Star Wars ideas.

It doesn't say anything new about emotions.

We see Rey use mindfulness and Kylo loses his temper, just like his grandfather and

a lot of people who struggle with experiential avoidance.

It does has some new ideas about heroism, but nothing about emotions.

The Last Jedi goes into a very different direction.

It's a story that explores the oldest, most universal emotion -- fear.

To explain how, I have to get into spoilers.

If you haven't watched The Last Jedi, pause this video, go see it because it's awesome,

and then come back here.

Star Wars has discussed fear before, but it did it badly.

In The Phantom Menace, Yoda says "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate…leads

to suffering."

Fear doesn't necessarily lead to anger or suffering.

Fear is an emotion that is activated when we sense danger.

It transformers your body to run faster, jump higher, and fight harder.

It also focuses all of your attention on your immediate threat.

For a long time researchers have known fear leads to fight or flight - a drive to face

danger head on or run away to safety.

We see this a lot in The Last Jedi - Poe's instinct is to attack when threatened.

Finn is afraid of being captured by the First Order and tries to leave the resistance on

an escape pod.

Luke is afraid of who he has become and is hiding at the first Jedi temple on Ahch-To.

While fight and flight has dominated fear research, in 2000 psychologist Shelly Taylor

introduced a new idea: Tend and befriend.

Tending means taking care of yourself, those around you, and helping people to feel calm.

Befriending is about connecting with other people to make your community safer.

We see a lot of this in The Last Jedi too - Leia is focused on protecting the resistance

and connecting with allies.

Rey tries to help Luke and Kylo in the hopes that they will join the resistance.

Rose saves Finn's life and tells him, "We're going to win this war not by fighting what

we hate, but saving what we love."

We've never seen such a detailed exploration of fear before in Star Wars and we rarely

see it in Hollywood.

While everyone is capable of both, men tend to rely on fight or flight strategies while

women are more likely to tend and befriend.

Since most films are created by men, stories tend to glorify fight or flight while tend

and befriend is an secondary response at best and a cowardly act at worst.

The Last Jedi breaks this trend by showing us both approaches are equally important to

survival.

That's why the most awesome moment in this film belongs to Vice Admiral Holdo.

She is the integration of fight or flight and tend and befriend.

She spends the whole movie protecting the resistance but attacks when it's the only

way for the resistance to survive.

The Last Jedi also shows us what happens when we're haunted by our fears.

Luke sensed a powerful darkness growing in Ben Solo and for one brief moment activated

his lightsaber with the intention of killing Ben.

Ben destroyed Luke's Jedi temple, killed many of its students, and transformed into

Kylo Ren.

Luke is traumatized by this.

He runs away to Ahch-To, closes himself off to The Force, and decides the Jedi order must

die with him.

Luke's story is an honest representation of trauma.

It's not seeing something horrific that makes an event traumatizing.

Luke's seen plenty of people die before and he's killed a lot of people too.

Traumas happen when an event challenges your fundamental beliefs.

Luke was taught the Jedi are the guardians of peace and justice but now as a Jedi he's

contributed to his nephew's turn to the dark side and the rise of the First Order.

When we avoid talking about trauma, as Luke has, we get stuck.

The normal healing that's supposed to happen never does.

Luke is stuck thinking about his guilt letting down Han and Leia, he's disgusted with Jedi

teachings, and ashamed about what he's become.

The only way to move forward after a trauma is by finding a way to integrate the experience

into your life.

This means talking about what happened, re-examining your role in the event, and revising your

beliefs to accurately reflect the trauma.

This is what Rey and Yoda help Luke to do, realize that he can learn from his failure

and help those who are in danger.

That's why the second most awesome moment in this film is seeing Luke confront his trauma

through a peaceful nonviolent sacrifice.

The Last Jedi defies our expectations and challenges our fundamental beliefs about Star

Wars, heroes, and villains.

I know a lot of fans are struggling with what happens to Luke Skywalker.

The original trilogy is a mythical heroes journey about Luke's call to adventure,

transformation into a Jedi, and restoring peace to the galaxy.

That's how myths work: heroes always do good and they defeat evil.

But myths aren't real.

Sometimes heroes make mistakes and have to live with the consequences.

The Last Jedi is an honest account of what happens to real life heroes, what it means

to be brave in the face of fear, and the consequences of facing traumatic situations.

Like Luke, Star Wars was stuck in myth.

But you can't renew Star Wars by repeating mythical formulas.

By embracing reality, Star Wars has grown beyond what it was and is reborn into something

completely new.

What did you think of The Last Jedi?

Let me know in the comments below.

There's one more way we can react to fear - we can freeze.

We see that when Kylo Ren intends to kill his mom but freezes when the moment comes.

I didn't talk about that earlier because this video is already longer than what I intended

and I couldn't find a way to easily squeeze it in so I'm putting it here.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét