Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

For more infomation >> New Haircut and Color Transformation - Beautiful Hairstyles Compilation 2018 - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

People's Party members support Ahn's push to merge with Bareun Party - Duration: 2:20.

A major shift in the political paradigm could be on the horizon at Korea's National Assembly

-- with the center-left People's Party seeking to merge with the minor opposition Bareun

party.

The People's Party held a four-day nationwide ballot, and a majority of those who voted

support the idea of a merger.

However, it's being met with a fierce backlash from opponents -- who say the vote should

be nullified.

Here's Kim Mok-yeon with more.

The results were announced Sunday morning.

Out of around 260-thousand Party members, some 60 thousand voted in the poll.

Of those, more than 44 thousand voted in favor of the merger, amounting to a whopping 75

percent majority.

(KOREAN) "I hereby declare that People's Party representative

Ahn Cheol-soo has established the Party's confidence in his position in support of a

merger with the Bareun Party."

With the results, the People's Party will now begin official negotiations with the Bareun

Party on the merger... with plans to finish the process by February.

If and when the merger goes through, the two sides would make up the National Assembly's

third biggest negotiating bloc... and would have two former presidential candidates,...

Ahn Cheol-soo and Yoo Seong-min, in the same party.

But there are still those who disagree with the merger.

Several members of the People's Party have created an opposition campaign calling for

the vote to be nullified, noting that the total voter turnout was only 23 percent.

People's Party leader Ahn Cheol-soo, who brought up the idea of a general vote on the merger

last week, staking his job on the proposal, held a press conference soon after the announcement.

He thanked the party members who voted for him and his idea, adding that he got an even

stronger mandate than when he was first elected Party leader in August.

(KOREAN) "My fellow citizens, I will consider today's

results as a symbol of the public's desire for innovation.

I will work to repay your trust in us by moving boldly to pave the way for change."

, .

As for those who still oppose the merger, Ahn said that the majority of 75 percent in

favor leaves no room for controversy.

And he said that he will now work to transform the Party, making it a force for reform, for

youth, and for all citizens.

The Bareun Party, meanwhile, appears to be responding positively to the vote.

Its leader, Yoo Seong-min, welcomed the results and congratulated Ahn, adding that he will

be looking forward to working with the People's Party on the terms of the merger.

Kim Mok-yeon, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> People's Party members support Ahn's push to merge with Bareun Party - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Animals Farm for Kids, Learn Animals Farm with Real Animals for children | Animals Kids TV - Duration: 5:26.

Animals Farm for Kids, Learn Animals Farm with Real Animals for children | Animals Kids TV

For more infomation >> Animals Farm for Kids, Learn Animals Farm with Real Animals for children | Animals Kids TV - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Menni kay7eslek alwalid / quando ti becca tuo padre ! - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> Menni kay7eslek alwalid / quando ti becca tuo padre ! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

[Poor travel推薦] 我地用過既中國上網卡分享!(內含幾款卡比較) - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> [Poor travel推薦] 我地用過既中國上網卡分享!(內含幾款卡比較) - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

LE ROCK DES BLOCS - Je suis bien 🎵 - Duration: 1:56.

For more infomation >> LE ROCK DES BLOCS - Je suis bien 🎵 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan GYM Workout Video Leaked! - Duration: 1:41.

Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan GYM Workout Video Leaked!

For more infomation >> Shahrukh Khan's Daughter Suhana Khan GYM Workout Video Leaked! - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Diggers Kids Toy Truck and Learn Construction Trucks with Excavator Wheel Loader Backhoe Toy Review - Duration: 3:51.

For more infomation >> Diggers Kids Toy Truck and Learn Construction Trucks with Excavator Wheel Loader Backhoe Toy Review - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH JENNIS - MUSIC BNK48 I NUGIRL - Duration: 0:18.

HAPPY~

NEW YEAR!

We wish you loads of happiness

please keep supporting BNK48 and NUGIRL

THANK YOU

bye bye~

For more infomation >> HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH JENNIS - MUSIC BNK48 I NUGIRL - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Interview with Tin Geber - Duration: 13:09.

I've lost the inspiration.

My name is Ludmiła and I'm dirty from a banana.

And my name is Patrycja, I'm clean, I did not eat a banana.

But why are we talking to you now?

We are talking to you to invite you to watch the interview with Tin ...

With Tin Geber.

Let's start with that, that the interview was made in London.

In Goldsmiths University.

And it's more or less

the end of the world and... the end of the world

Just, to tell you more or less where it is.

With Tin we met in Kiev.

In 2017.

It was a September.

Oh, you said it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, here's Tin Geber.

We are now in London at Goldsmiths University.

Now we can say a lot of stupidity because he does not understand us anyway.

We can say something about him which is not true.

For more infomation >> Interview with Tin Geber - Duration: 13:09.

-------------------------------------------

Bul - (ভুল) Dukhi Lalon / New Music Video / Sad Song / Bulbul Audio Center / Bangla New Song 2017 - Duration: 4:47.

Please Subscribe My Channel

For more infomation >> Bul - (ভুল) Dukhi Lalon / New Music Video / Sad Song / Bulbul Audio Center / Bangla New Song 2017 - Duration: 4:47.

-------------------------------------------

65 jaar Efteling – De Magische Klok – Efteling - Duration: 13:10.

For more infomation >> 65 jaar Efteling – De Magische Klok – Efteling - Duration: 13:10.

-------------------------------------------

Don G - Arco Iris (Feat: Miz Trini & Vaniny Alves ) - Duration: 3:25.

For more infomation >> Don G - Arco Iris (Feat: Miz Trini & Vaniny Alves ) - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to 3 Shatki Souls! YOGA - VEGANISM - FITNESS - Duration: 3:00.

Hi guys!

Welcome to our channel 3 Shakti Souls.

Hi guys!

Welcome!

I'm Minerva.

I'm Kyra.

I'm Arthemis.

So 3 Shakti Souls, why we choose this name?

So we are three sisters, and Shakti is a Sanskrit word that means the female force of the universe,

of nature.

So as women, we wanted to represent this beautiful force of love and compassion.

We were born in Venezuela, close to the Amazon forest, in La Gran Sabana.

This is a beautiful and magical place surrounded by nature, and when we went to college we

moved to different cities in the world, and we lost this connection with our inner selves

and with nature.

So at one moment in our life, we started to practice yoga, and we got back this connection,

and we feel better, we feel stronger.

We found Jivamukti yoga, is a yoga school that showed us this beautiful path of love

and compassion.

My two sisters are yoga teachers.

I'm a really passionate practitioner.

We found veganism and yoga at the same time, we this type of lifestyle we feel great, amazing,

since the moment we started.

This kind of diet with a lot of plants and whole foods can help you guys to prevent a

lot of diseases like obesity, diabetes and heart diseases.

Veganism is great to have a fit body, you get just good fats.

It's super fun to eat vegan, so much flavor, so many colors.

We believe and promote a deep feeling of love and compassion for all living beings and a

deep feeling of connection with our mother earth.

Our yoga practice helps us to connect with ourselves, with your breath, with your body,

with your mind, with your soul.

And with the practice of veganism, we are practicing compassion for all living beings.

All that practice little by little gives back to us a connection with the world around us

and with ourselves.

We are here on this channel because we want to share with you guys how to come back to

our real nature that is love and compassion for all living beings so let's start shinning!

Welcome to 3 Shakti Souls!

Thank you so much for watching us!

We see you in our next video, follow us in our social media

and we are open to suggestions, or topics that you want us to discuss so comment below

and lets us know.

And of course, we have a channel in Spanish because it's our first language

because we are Latinas!

Thank you!

For more infomation >> Welcome to 3 Shatki Souls! YOGA - VEGANISM - FITNESS - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Matuta кидок?!Вся правда о нем (SkyWars Mini-Game) - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> Matuta кидок?!Вся правда о нем (SkyWars Mini-Game) - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Yoga is Magic by 3 Shakti Souls - Duration: 2:33.

For more infomation >> Yoga is Magic by 3 Shakti Souls - Duration: 2:33.

-------------------------------------------

Erna Kötter ziet uit naar 2018 - Duration: 0:46.

For more infomation >> Erna Kötter ziet uit naar 2018 - Duration: 0:46.

-------------------------------------------

2018年に登録者100万人行かなかった場合。。。 If I Don't Hit A Million Subs By The End Of 2018... - Duration: 2:34.

Hey, kids it's me PDRsan

Today

I have an

announcement to make

What!?

Are you gonna quit YouTube if you don't reach a million subs by the end of 2018 like Megwin did???

Of course not!

Yeah, but you're dressed up like...

What?

I don't usually set any goals for my channel, so I thought I'd set one in 2018 (to sort of motivate me a bit more)

I see

so if I don't hit a million subscribers by the end of 2018

Yeah

I'm going to meet the Charisma Brothers in person

and apologize to them for making this video

Wait

do you actually feel a little bit bad for making that video on them?

Not at all!

if you keep going at this rate, you're not going to get to a million until the end of 2019

It's pretty much a done deal!

Maho-chan!

I'm counting on you for this!

*sneeze*

*sneeze*

Do you think the Charisma Brothers even want to see you?

Tomi Tomi will take care of that

*sneeze*

Hey, didn't you say you were going to quit once you reach a million subs?

I'm pretty sure I said 10 million

but in this video

I've reached a million subs...now

Last of all

To my viewers

Thank you so much

The ones who have stuck by me over the years

The ones who sometimes watch my content

The ones who have only seen two of my videos

My overseas viewers

and the ones at that always come back to dislike my videos

from the bottom of my heart

Thank you guys

because of you I can continue to do what I love

I'll see you guys next year

Please give me a thumbs up if you enjoyed the video(^o^)b

Don't forget to subscribe ^^

Please tell your friends and family to subscribe

I really don't want to have to apologize to the Charisma Brothers (T_T)

Also I'm sorry I haven't posted anything since Christmas

I've been down (and still have a bit of a) cold

but I'll start posting videos more regularly from tomorrow ^^

Have a happy new year!!!(^-^)

For more infomation >> 2018年に登録者100万人行かなかった場合。。。 If I Don't Hit A Million Subs By The End Of 2018... - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

নবীজীর ভবিষ্যত বানী আম্মার (রাঃ) আনহু সম্পর্কে || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Sheikh Motiur Rahman - Duration: 3:32.

Nabijir Bibissot Bani || Sheikh Motiur Rahman Madani

For more infomation >> নবীজীর ভবিষ্যত বানী আম্মার (রাঃ) আনহু সম্পর্কে || শায়খ মতিউর রহমান মাদানী || Sheikh Motiur Rahman - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Where to go in Hiroshima? Miyajima Ice Cream and Senjokaku Goju-no-to | Japan #18 - Duration: 10:21.

- What's better than... - If you fail...

What is better than playing Kendama in Japan?

Failed.

This is the most basic move, you know?

You will confirm...

- Let's go in, let's go. - Go, go, go!

You see this?

These are the ones that ate the map.

Then...

See this?

This is called Kendama.

And if you noticed...

- The other side. - Oh, sorry.

- Take it out? Or just film it? - Take it out.

I already have one. From a friend I knew in Taiwan, gave it to me. And...

- What's better than... - If you fail...

What is better than playing Kendama in Japan?

Failed.

This is the most basic move, you know?

You will confirm...

She didn't know...

- It's wide-angled. - Hey... just upload this.

Just upload this.

It's all on camera.

I'm shocked, really shocked.

Okay, so ladies and gentlemen. Let's head on to the shrines and temples.

I still think it's funny.

Hey, it's Japanese style ice cream!

It's very popular in Miyajima!

- We'll have to eat this then. - What? - This one.

- What? - Ice cream, ice cream.

- I want one. - It's very popular at Miyajima.

- I need to eat something. - If it's popular in Miyajima...

- Then we must eat it. - We definitely have to just, rest first, we'll go see the shrines first.

Okay, let's get some, let's get some okay? Wait, wait.

- Which one do you want? - I want the...

But this is red bean though. You won't like it.

- F*** it, if he says it's good then I'm trying it. - Are you sure?

Check it out, it looks like this.

Is this real?

- I want the matcha flavor. - Matcha? If you're getting that I'm getting the cherry flavor.

- The chocolate one looks boring, we had tons of chocolate ice creams yesterday. - Yeah.

- And the picture shows matcha, okay. - Obama president likes green tea very much.

- Likes green tea ice cream. - How does he know that?

He has to cite the source.

Hey, there's a Hiroshima Cola.

- It's good. - You can try it.

Drink it, I'll support you.

Whoa, he's taking his own sweet time.

- Do you want this? - Yeah.

Hi, one green tea and one cherry.

Green tea and cherry.

Is it a stick or?

- We are sitting here bro, I've already put our stuff there. - Sorry...

Buy this slipper back home.

What?

Do you know how much is it?

- 2000 Yen. - How much is the bottom one?

Pass it to me I want to feel it.

Is it...

It's too damn small...

Get a bigger one, this one, this one.

Get the ice cream first...

Very popular at Miyajima! Japanese style ice cream.

- And what If I say 캄사 함니다 to him? - You're crazy.

Thank you!

ありがと.

Okay...

We just bought this...

What is this even called?

Wafer cake filled with luxury ice cream and bean jam.

I have vanilla and green tea... huh?!

I'm... I'm confused, so confused.

So this is what they say you see...

It's very popular at Miyajima.

Japanese style ice cream.

So what is this ice cream? It is called the wafer cake filled with luxury...

And it's in capital letter.

Ice cream and bean jam.

I have vanilla and green tea.

I don't get it.

Okay, so mine is bean jam, red bean jam, red bean paste. With cherry.

It's cherry, not strawberry.

- And yours? - Then mine is the green tea, matcha, and red bean paste.

Yeah man, so...

- Shall we? - You can try it first. - Alright.

- Can you hear that? It's crispy. - Very crispy.

- Is it good? - It's good! - Show them how it looks like inside.

Whoa, I love green tea.

This doesn't taste like those lousy wafers at all.

- It's so crispy! - Nice right?

Whoa, it's good. Whoa...

One for 300 Yen?

Whoa f***ing s***!

If you sell this in Singapore...

You're a king.

You can take a look at the wafer, it is the Otorii Gate.

Right over there, and...

- Let me try and bite it. - Really? I didn't even notice it.

You're dumb.

This is really cherry.

It's totally not strawberry.

You took a big bite.

I don't like this kind of cherry.

I love those red ones.

Of course, it's red, what color can it be?

- I prefer the other kind of cherry, I like the snow cherries. - What are snow cherries? - Those that are deep red.

- The ones without pits, I love those. - I'm sorry, all cherries have pits, how else is it gonna grow?

- Normally cherries don't have pits. - It's already taken out!

So this is called the Ice Monaka.

Yes.

I've never tried ice cream with such flavor.

It's my first time trying out such special flavor, felt like he put a lot of effort into making the ice cream.

- Or actually he just bought it somewhere else. - Bulls***.

- I want one more, one more wafer. - One more?

- Go get one more then. - How much is 300 Yen?

About 3 dollars.

About $3.50.

Let's go, man!

After having the awesome ice cream that the...

Obama liked the green tea one.

Very best.

If I try it like a few times...

I might not, I might just sleep here in Miyajima.

Because cannot go back, you know? Understand?

No money...

Let's go.

- Apparently this side of the... - Is it closed? There's no one. Oh, it's still opened.

Apparently, this site is supposed to be filled with water.

- But then... - Because, now it's like, spring. - Yeah, so everything just washed back.

Washed back?

Sucked back.

Retreat.

Welcome to Miyajima!

This tree...

Is from the year...

1174.

White River (白河), Went (去), Emperor (皇).

Went (去)? It's Act. (法).

Oh, my god, your Mandarin sucks. And I thought I'm lousier than you.

I thought it's some kind of Japanese writing.

- Like this one. - You read it wrong. - No, it's like this one with the strokes.

You get what I mean?

I will return to Taiwan and work hard on my Mandarin. I'm so sorry teacher.

So anyway, this is the very very old, thousand years old tree.

A temple that looks quite like our Chinese traditional temples.

- And you have all the cherry blossoms. - Looks like a pagoda. - The pagoda feel. (It is a pagoda.)

Let's go.

So yeah, this is a temple that we cannot go in.

Or is it closed?

A lot of the stuff here closed damn early, so you better come earlier.

If not you'll be like us.

It's only 100 Yen.

But 100 Yen just to see this.

I'm confused. I'm really confused here in Japan.

Come closer, come closer.

I'm so...

I'm so confused, as to why they built bridges they aren't gonna cross?

You see it's blocked.

I don't know why...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét