Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

This isn't just a new year, it's the beginning of an era.

For all its challenges, my 2017 was astounding.

I conquered fears.

I checked off bucket list items.

I stepped up and said yes to awesomeness.

And in doing so I found something I always suspected existed.

A world where we are stronger together.

And each time I heard #YouTubeIsOver, I smiled

because if you've seen what I've seen. What the creators know.

You'd know YouTube is just beginning.

We've created a community of Internet magic and now we

get to see it's soar.

This isn't just a new year, for me, it's the beginning of an era.

#AmarasGolden2018

Rockstars, let's do this!

And if you want to be part of this adventure go ahead and subscribe

to this channel, like up this video, and leave me a comment below letting me know

something you're excited about for 2018. Happy New Year, Rockstars and thanks for

everything... really!

Best Adventures from Amara In Seattle, Not In Seattle, but

always online.

Oh so many things are coming... hit subscribe you guys...

like for real.

Okay bye.

I love you guys. Whoo!

For more infomation >> A New Golden Era Begins 2018 | New Years Lifestyle Adventure | Amara In Seattle | CC - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

Happy New Year from All 4 Adventure! - Duration: 1:40.

Well guys, Christmas is done and dusted.

The new year is upon us.

And we're halfway through series 9, and we've had some epic adventures.

We caught up for a beer with Mary.

They reckon you're Australia's oldest publican, Mary.

Oh, that's bull.

We reached the centre of Australia.

We followed borders from the bottom to the top of the NT to leave our mark.

We'll come back in 10 years, mate.

We conquered 1000 sand dunes of the Simpson Desert.

Caught and released wild crocociles.

There he goes.

Had a close encounter with a really big crocodile.

That was all-time. That was all... time.

Simon started his new business venture.

I reckon I'd do all right.

Simon's gondola tours.

I like it. I want to take it home.

And we all got bogged.

Again.

Oh yeah, and again.

And again.

No, this side.

I was looking at these trees here.

No, over there.

Now this year, I hope you guys get out there and enjoy the things that Simon and I do

and get on your own adventure.

So happy new year, and I'll see you guys somewhere off the beaten track.

For more infomation >> Happy New Year from All 4 Adventure! - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

best channel 2017 - Duration: 3:55.

best channel

For more infomation >> best channel 2017 - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

GET CYBER WITH ME (much goth wow!) - Duration: 13:54.

No way,

I think that my finger is actually stuck in the cyberlox

Hi there!

In this video we will create a certain look

The goal is to create a makeup that will glow all the way into the space

because as a cyber (goth)

you really don't need to think that you are wearing

too much makeup or too bright colors

You can really turn into whatever you want to be

everything is acceptable, so to speak

But well,

What is cybergoth?

If you aren't familiar with the cybergothic style,

i will briefly tell you a little about this style

This style is often quite colourful and distinct

It's a gothic subculture with futuristic elements

This style can contain artificial elements such as PVC (plastic)

or latex (rubber) clothes

theatrical dreadlocks-,

or cyberlocks - hair extensions

Also different kind of respirators are commonly used in this particular style

you can also spot a cybergoth wearing different kind of goggles,

so called welders glasses

and extremely high platform shoes

Usually these are the things you can find in a cybergothic hair:

cyber belts made from foam

wrapping strings,

plastic rexlace - lacing

tubular crin, sort of an elastic tube

There's no limit what to do with your hair

if you feel like putting up christmas tree ornaments in your hair,

that's totally fine

cybergoths can also often use all sorts of fluffies

which have a rubber band to keep them in place

This particular pair also glows under a UV- light

as does many of the other cybergoth accessories

this style often contains neon reactive colors

combined with black clothes, hair or accessories

or perhaps with all of them

unlike many other goths,

cybergoths tend to listen electronic music of some sort:

EBM, aka electronic body music

or aggrotech music, for example: Hocico

or a little more easy-listening subgenre called Futurepop

artists like Vnv Nation or Apoptygma Berzerk, for example

And particularly in Finnish cyber scene

industrial metal is also popular

such as a band called Turmion Kätilöt

you could say that cybergoth style relies on the music

what one tends to listen

Of course as a cybergoth you can also listen to

black metal, Rihanna and the bass boosted music played in dance clubs

if you feel like it

All these examples are just overgeneralized stereotypes

Everything stuffed into a one mold.

But now let's get to the point

I'll start painting my face to extra-terrestrial spheres

I started this cybergoth transformation by

shaving off my eyebrows

because I felt like it was the right choice for me

I'm applying concealer all over my eyelid and the undereye area

I'm mixing two different foundations

just to find the perfectly pale shade to match my skin

and I will apply it with a beautyblender

For baking my undereye area I used transparent powder from Grimas

and when the baking is intact

I started to create a wing shaped eyeshadow look

which, in my opinion, suits a heavily hooded eye like mine quite nicely

For the inner corner of the eye I am using

Jeffree star skin frost in the shade of Ice cold

and then I'm creating a winged eyeliner look with Kat von D's tattoo liner

Then I will apply some glitter

with a false lash adhesive,

to create glittery eyelid stripes

Then I am applying a bit of mascara before false lashes

and this time I'm using Ardell's "Lacies" for this look

For the eyebrows I'm mainly using purple loose eyeshadow,

black eyeshadow

and I will apply them with an eyebrow brush and some setting spray

If you haven't yet seen my tutorial for neon brows,

I will include it in the "info" - button

You should definitely check out the tips for creating beautiful eyebrows with eyeshadow

I'm creating these weird lines under my eyes using pink eyeshadow

and oh boy my soul is ready for some more glitter

because glitter is propably one of the best things in the world

A brand called GLITTERNISTI sent me two different types of chunky glitter to test out

which I'm applying to the tip of my eyebrow

and in fact I'm using both of these glitters,

because well, I wanted to be EXTRA

and above the chunky glitters, I'm applying some more of the same fine glitter i used on my eyelids

just to blend the glitters out a bit

If you ask me, I think one of the best things about makeup is the fact that you can be as creative as you want

You can be the abstract painting of your life

So I started to add a bit more random lines and dots with white stargazer mascara

because I wanted to get wild and creative

GEO colored contact lenses sent me a pair of contact lenses

that are both pink and cyber approved

and I think these lenses are fitting this makeup perfectly

I actually have been wearing these lenses in

nearly every single makeup I have recently created

I will put a link of these contact lenses in the description box below,

if you want to check more details for these lenses

I think I saw a fairly good sale campaign going on

so I would highly advice you to go and check out their website for great discounts

For the lip look I'm using two different liquid lipsticks:

A black Jeffree star lipstick in the shade "Weirdo"

and sort of a nude purple lipstick by Sugarpill,

in the shade "Kim Chi"

and I'm trying to blend these two into a ombre lip look

and just because I wanted to be the canvas of my life,

I also painted some pink rave dots for my chin

because I think they look so cool under blacklight

Next is my favorite part:

creating the cyber hair this style is all about

and for that I have this "Merry christmas" bag, full of hair from CYBERLOXSHOP

a brand called Cyberloxshop sent me a bunch of tubular crin

in many different colors

and I created my very own hairfalls

At first I measured my hair and cut the pieces to match the lenght of my hair

so I could easily attach these to my own dreadlocks

and I did the same thing for my rexlace-lacing

Then I got creative with a crafting material called Foam

and created the sort of hair accessories, you could also call "Cyber hair belts"

The best thing about these foam hair extensions

is the fact, that there is no right or wrong

You can basically create any sort of extensions you prefer

and same goes with every type of cyber hair

You can place some studs on your hair,

or diamonds,

whatever you prefer the most

and for that reason, every foam extension I created,

looked a bit different

I painted the extensions with marker pen

and made other tiny details

just to make them unique

and how are these cyber falls attached?

oh bloody hell my hair roots look horrifying

I'm sorry for the hideous sight

I just push the cyberlox through the roots of my dreadlocks

and when the cyberlox is in place,

I tie the other end to the nearest dreadlock with a rubber band

Then I just continued on adding more and more hair

After the cyberlox extensions are all in,

I tied some rexlace laces to the roots as well

because I think the rexlace adds a bit more volume to the hair

With the help of my own dreadlocks

I tried to push the hair up a bit to make it fluffier and bigger because the hair needed a wee bit of volume

The hair was just basically hanging in the back of my neck

and this way I got the "cyber fall look" I was hoping for

aaaand because I still wasn't satisfied

I added another ponytail

just to push the hair a bit higher

and I think this made the hair look like the giant cloud of hair I was hoping for

*sproing*

oohhhh it hit you in the face

*laughter*

Cyberloxshop also sent me a few lovely pieces of striped hair extensions

which are easy to attach, just place the clip on where you want the hair to go

I always thought you can't see a thing through these (goggles)

but I can actually see the lights

*wow*

It's fascinating

*laughter*

your just like "WOWWW"

and as you can expect, also these goggles are from Cyberloxshop

so, if you have any interest in the cybergoth culture,

I would highly advice you to check out their page

because they have almost everything for the cyber people

It's like heaven actually

My makeup and hair is about done

and next I will go to change my clothes

As many followers of mine already know,

I LOVE pink and black colors

more than anything

and for that reason my whole cyber look consists of

pink

black

silver

all in all

"Pink is the choise of the winner"

is my motto,

now and always

*weird singing with my cat MÄYMÄY*

And this is my finished cybergoth look

If you are curious to see the details of this look

please check the description box,

I have listed there everything from hair to makeup

The description box contains all the information about this look

and the direct links to the items I have used as well

If you don't already follow me on social media,

you can find me on Snapchat and instagram with the name paha.lapsi

and as a bonus, I want to say

I have quite a few playlists on Spotify,

such as,

a list for cybergoths, called "Industrialia psykopaateille" (transl: industrial for psychopaths)

and I will also link that in the description box below,

if you are curious to see what kind of music does a weirdo like me listen to

and by this video, I want wish you all the best for the year 2018

and I also want to thank you for watching my videos in the year 2017

This year has been magnificent

so THANK YOU for watching

I also want to thank Teemu Åke from Pozor graphics for my new and super fabulous intro

I could have never created anything like that with my own skills

so thank you Teemu!

and I also want to thank my boyfriend Pete

for creating the fantastic theme song for my intro

so..

thank you!

Pete: well, this time I created something a bit different than usually

I will see you in the next video,

so..

byeeee!

Thank you for watching, please subscribe if you enjoyed this video

For more infomation >> GET CYBER WITH ME (much goth wow!) - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

Be Aggressive, Then Patient - Duration: 1:23.

- I think there's a balance between

being patient and being aggressive.

I really think that if people are just waiting

being too patient,

they're not gonna get the big opportunity

or the big client.

So what you have to do is be really aggressive

to get in there,

assuming you have the right product and service,

and then have patience to know you might not get

the whole pie right away.

You might get a opportunity to do a little tiny project.

And then you might be able to turn that little project

into a couple more projects, and so on until

you're doing the whole thing.

So I do think it's a balance

because if you're just patient and waiting the whole time

for something to happen, it might never happen.

So you gotta be aggressive and put yourself

in the right place to have that opportunity,

but then be patient it might take a little longer

than you'd like to for that opportunity

to play itself out.

And I think this is perfect example of that.

Where I was really aggressive,

we got in front of the right you know

prospects, we get the opportunity.

It's not 100% of what we want them to be doing,

but that's okay.

We just keep nudging them in the right direction

because the results of all these little projects we do

add up and the results are really good.

In the long run we win 100%.

For more infomation >> Be Aggressive, Then Patient - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Клип "НГ 2018" - Duration: 1:27.

For more infomation >> Клип "НГ 2018" - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

Glen Check - Mayhem - Duration: 3:57.

Tonight I want no sex

but more wine

It's that wanting you

that makes me write fine

'cause if i'm feeling everything

I won't ever see the same

No way no way

I'm so over with it

I'm getting i want it

You'll find all about it

I'll find to make it work

It ain't about you or your skirt

Peach colored neon lights

When I close my eyes yeah

There's no rewind

Take it slow

I've been running

deeper down below yeah

All through the night

I'll make it show

I feel it coming for me down below yeah

There's no rewind

Take it slow

I've been running

deeper down below yeah

All through the night

I'll make it show

I feel it coming for me down below yeah

I thought

It was just another sunset

But the sun never shined again

I want for you to see the same

And look around

there's no to blame

No way no way

I'm so over with it

I'm getting I want it

You'll find all about it

I'll find to make it work

It ain't about you or your skirt

Peach colored neon lights

When I close my eyes yeah

There's no rewind

Take it slow

I been running deeper down below yeah

All through the night

I'll make it show

I feel it coming for me down below yeah

There's no rewind

Take it slow

I been running deeper down below yeah

All through the night

I'll make it show

I feel it coming for me down below yeah

There's no vision no

no

Sometimes

Sometimes

Baby

Baby

There's no rewind

Take it slow

There's no rewind

Take it slow

I been running deeper down below yeah

All through the night

I'll make it show

I feel it coming for me down below yeah

There's no rewind

Take it slow

I been running deeper down below yeah

All through the night

I'll make it show

I feel it coming for me down below

yeah~

For more infomation >> Glen Check - Mayhem - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

°°°°° 🔥 The 8 Best Player from Drakensang / 2017 🔥 °°°°° Drakensang - Duration: 5:07.

I wish you all a happy new year

For more infomation >> °°°°° 🔥 The 8 Best Player from Drakensang / 2017 🔥 °°°°° Drakensang - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

[SFM Splatoon] ROBOTS (Part 1) - Duration: 6:04.

For more infomation >> [SFM Splatoon] ROBOTS (Part 1) - Duration: 6:04.

-------------------------------------------

Muhammad's Message Insults Jesus; Paul's Doesn't (PvM 24) - Duration: 5:59.

If Islam really promotes respect for Jesus, why does it portray him as a total failure?

Muslims maintain that Jesus was one of Allah's mightiest prophets.

But if we take a closer look at their claims, we can see that, if Islam is true,

Jesus was the most stupendous failure in the history of the prophets.

Since he started preaching Islam at birth, according to the Qur'an,

he had more than thirty years to convince people to submit to Allah.

But after his death, the children of Israel were divided into two broad camps.

Those who believed his message became Christians, all of whom were guilty of the worst sin imaginable

(shirk, or associating a partner with Allah), while those who rejected his message were

guilty of rejecting one of Allah's mightiest messengers.

So, whether people believed in Jesus or rejected him, they would all ultimately be condemned

and cast into the hellfire.

Jesus didn't manage to win a single lasting convert to Islam.

His devout Muslim followers were all led astray.

Who led them astray?

This is where Muslims like to claim that the Apostle Paul deceived the early Christian community.

Notice that this would be an admission that, according to Islam, all the work that Jesus

did came crashing down due to corruption.

But it gets worse, because Islam doesn't actually teach that Paul corrupted Jesus' message.

Islam teaches that Allah corrupted Jesus' message, when he tricked people into believing

that Jesus died on the cross.

According to the Qur'an, Jesus didn't die by crucifixion.

But all four Gospels say that Jesus died by crucifixion.

Where did people get the idea that Jesus died by crucifixion?

They got it from Allah, who miraculously disguised someone to make him look like Jesus.

So who's responsible for corrupting Jesus' message?

Allah!

The poor Islamic Jesus spent his entire life preaching, only to have his life's work

sabotaged by the god who promised to protect his followers.

So, according to Islam, Jesus accomplished absolutely nothing of any lasting significance.

We have no record of his Muslim disciples or of Jesus preaching anything similar to Islam.

The Islamic Jesus was a total failure.

And Muslims claim to respect Jesus.

What about Paul?

Does Paul also insult and degrade Jesus with his message?

Not at all.

We have a good summary of Paul's view in Philippians 2, where Paul quotes

an early Christian hymn.

Paul tells the Philippians:

"In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to

his own advantage; rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death—

even death on a cross!

Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,

that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

and every tongue acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Paul certainly isn't insulting Jesus here.

Paul says that Jesus, being in very nature God, didn't consider that equality with

the Father something he had to hold onto.

He took on human nature and died on the cross.

He then returned to his glorified state, and now, every knee will bow before him,

and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

This means that Adam, and Noah, and Abraham, and Moses, and King David,

and yes, especially Muhammad, will all bow before their Risen Lord.

On a related note, since Paul was quoting a first-century Christian hymn, we know that

the earliest Christians were already singing songs about the deity of Christ and the Incarnation.

But the hymn also draws a distinction between Jesus, who is God, and the Father, who is God,

which means that we can't understand the earliest Christian worship without

the doctrine of the Trinity.

So, for you Muslims who've been told by your "scholars" that belief in the Deity of Christ

arose centuries after the time of Jesus, you need some new scholars—

preferably some who don't constantly lie to you.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for watching.

In case you stumbled upon this video while browsing or searching, I wanted to let you

know that it's part of a series comparing Paul and Muhammad.

So if you'd like to see the full series, be sure to click on the playlist.

If you're already in the playlist, you're about to see how Muhammad's revelations insult God.

Paul's don't.

For more infomation >> Muhammad's Message Insults Jesus; Paul's Doesn't (PvM 24) - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

6 Animals with Oddly Human Behavior - Duration: 11:02.

[ ♪Intro♪ ]

Whether they're pets, wildlife, or the residents of the local zoo, animals can sometimes seem

a lot like us.

Usually, if you think your cat looks guilty, you're just being anthropomorphic -- or

finding human traits in nonhuman things.

Because let's be honest: Your cat probably doesn't feel guilty about anything.

Still, some animals do have behaviors that seem oddly similar to the things we do.

Their motives normally aren't the same, and the behavior often isn't as complex,

but it can make some of the stuff we humans do seem almost universal.

Here are six of the weirdest.

If you've ever been cut off by a bad driver, you know humans are great at holding grudges.

But we're not the only ones.

Crows are known for being really smart, and an experiment done in Seattle in 2011 showed

that they'll also hold grudges… for years.

At five different sites, researchers put on a distinct mask, captured between seven and

fifteen crows, and attached identifying bands to their legs.

And after they were released, those crows remembered the "face", or mask, of their

persecutor for a long time.

Anyone assigned to walk around in the mask would be subjected to loud crow scolding -- or

angry cawing -- and even dive-bombing.

Talk about drawing the short straw.

But according to the paper, which was published in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society

B, it wasn't just the captured crows that were angry.

Other local crows that hadn't been captured, as well as young crows born in the following

years, picked up this behavior as well, apparently learning from their flockmates or parents

that the mask was dangerous.

The scolding behavior spread over a kilometer from the original capture sites and persisted

for at least five years.

A follow-up study using PET scans, published a year later in Proceedings of the National

Academy of Sciences, showed that when captured crows saw the threatening mask, the same parts

of their brains were activated that light up in human's brains in response to fear-based learning.

Still, a grudge like this probably isn't the same as the ones we keep.

Because, honestly, we're usually a lot pettier and not in actual danger.

In crows, this behavior shows that they can alert each other to threats in their environment,

which is important for avoiding predators and raising their young.

Still, if you're planning to visit Seattle, maybe avoid wearing a mask.

We warned you.

All kinds of studies have shown that humans don't do well in isolation.

Loneliness increases our risk for all sorts of things, including infections and depression.

And, as it turns out, cows are better when they have friends, too.

On a typical dairy farm, calves are separated from their mothers shortly after they're

born, then are housed alone for eight to ten weeks while they're weaned.

This is supposed to slow down the spread of disease between individual cattle, which can

be a problem when you've got a lot of animals sharing limited space.

But scientists also noticed that cows raised alone tend to be more awkward and anxious

when they joined a herd.

So they came up with two experiments to compare calves housed alone with those raised in pairs,

and their results were published in 2014 in PLOS ONE.

In the first experiment, eighteen baby cows were confronted with a Y-shaped maze with

a white box in one arm and a black box in the other.

The scientists taught the calves to expect full bottles of milk in only one color box,

then switched it around to see how long it would take for them to catch on.

And the calves that were raised with a buddy were quicker to figure it out than the loners.

In the second experiment, researchers showed those calves a red plastic bin eight times

over a couple of days, letting them interact with it for up to five minutes.

The calves raised in pairs got bored with it pretty quickly, and spent less time interacting

with it each time -- because, well, it's just a bin.

But the calves that were raised alone kept coming back to check it out again and again.

Put these two tests together, and they suggest that the calves raised in pairs were more

flexible and probably less anxious, able to adjust to changes in their environment faster.

In other words, cows need friends, too.

Meanwhile, African wild dogs have lots of friends.

They're among the world's most social canine species, and they live in packs led

by a dominant breeding pair.

Before the pack heads out on a group hunt, they need to reach an agreement about their

course of action.

To do this, they take a vote… by sneezing.

Thankfully for our immune systems, we humans have ballots.

Scientists discovered this behavior by observing rallies, or big group interactions the dogs

have before a hunt.

They followed five different packs -- about 50 total dogs -- for almost a year, and published

their results in Proceedings of the Royal Society B in September.

They noticed that during rallies, individual dogs make noises that sound a lot like a sneeze

-- although they're not actual sneezes, just a fast, exhale through their nose, like a huff.

After analyzing almost 70 recordings of these pre-hunt rallies, scientists found that the

more sneezing was going on, the more likely it was that the pack would hunt.

In other words, it seemed like the sneezing was a kind of voting mechanism.

Now, voting isn't actually unique to African wild dogs -- other social species, including

meerkats and capuchin monkeys, have their own ways of reaching agreements.

But remember how each pack is ruled by a couple of dominant dogs?

If the pre-hunt rally was initiated by one of these power players, it took about 10 fewer

sneezes on average for the pack to come to agreement and move out -- even though the

dominant dog could still be overruled with enough votes.

Just like in human elections, some individuals ultimately have more sway than others.

But when African wild dogs start running campaigns, we'll let you know.

If you get a bunch of people together, there's a good chance someone will start gossiping.

And, based on research, we think dolphins do, too.

Individual bottlenose dolphins have identifying whistles that act a lot like names.

They'll respond to recordings of their own so-called "signature whistles," and they

use them to call out to each other when restrained.

Except, unlike humans, dolphins don't assign these whistles to their babies when they're born.

Dolphins develop their own when they're a few months old, and they can also be used

to convey their mood, not just their identity.

They don't often use the whistles within their own groups, but they do exchange them

when meeting other groups -- like a proper introduction.

But sometimes, the signature whistles they're using aren't their own: They're whistles

that refer to other dolphins that aren't around.

Scientists are still figuring out why, but it seems that they're talking about these

individuals behind their backs -- or behind their dorsal fins.

But because we don't totally understand how they work, it's probably not identical

to human gossiping.

Instead, they might just be trying to figure out where their missing buddies are.

Still, all that complex social behavior may have started the same way it did in humans:

with large brains.

A study published in Nature Ecology & Evolution in October looked at behaviors in 90 species

of whale and dolphin, and found that those with larger brains have more complex social lives.

This fits with something called the cultural brain hypothesis -- the idea that our big

brains evolved to help us deal with living in social groups.

And now, that may apply to dolphins as well.

So, gossipping may actually be a sign of advanced intelligence… but don't tell your busybody neighbor.

If you've ever been told you see the glass half empty, you can probably relate to honeybees.

Research published in the journal Current Biology in 2011 showed that when things get

stressful, bees become pessimists -- like you on a Monday.

To test this, scientists trained bees to associate different mixtures of two smelly chemicals,

hexanol and octanone -- which are carbon chains with an atom of oxygen -- with different foods.

Mixture one was mostly hexanol with a little bit of octanone, and was paired with delicious,

sugary foods.

Mixture two, which was paired with bitter-tasting quinine, had the ratio flipped, with more

octanone than hexanol.

The bees quickly picked up on this and rejected the bitter food that smelled like the second mixture.

Then, to change the bees' mood, the scientists, well, shook it up a bit.

They took half of the bees and gave them a hard shake on a vortexer, a machine used to

mix chemicals, which simulated a predator attacking their hive.

Afterwards, those stressed-out bees had noticeably different reactions to the food.

Both groups were eager to check out the snack that smelled more like hexanol, since they'd

been trained to associate it with sugar.

But the shaken bees were more hesitant overall.

The biggest difference was when the bees were given food scented with a fifty-fifty mixture

of the chemicals -- a mix that could have been delicious or bitter.

The stress-free, unshaken bees went for it like optimists.

But the shaken bees seemed more pessimistic and stayed back, since there was a chance

it would be disgusting.

Scientists think the stress could have affected the bees' brain circuits that encode their

memories of smell, based on the drop they saw in certain neurotransmitters.

Similar tests on humans, monkeys, dogs, and birds show that we all become more pessimistic

after a stressful experience.

And it's especially cool that this also happens in invertebrates, like bees.

Still, since bees lack an equivalent of many of our basic brain structures, we can't

really know if this means they experience emotions in a way we'd find familiar.

But scientists think it's a possibility worth considering.

And finally, penguins…

They aren't as innocent as you think.

Adélie Penguins build their nests out of hundreds of stones, creating a platform that

can keep their eggs safe from floodwater in the spring.

They treat these rocks as valuable objects, fighting over them and stealing them from

each other's nests -- but sometimes, they'll go even further than that.

These penguins are socially monogamous, meaning they pair off with one partner to raise their

young… but they're not necessarily sexually monogamous.

Paired-off female penguins will often head out to collect stones to build their nests.

And according to research from the journal The Auk in 1998, these wandering ladies have

been observed soliciting sex from single males in exchange for rocks.

These females aren't changing their mind about their mate, either -- they're just

offering a one-time hook-up for stones.

In other words, they're doing something that looks remarkably like prostitution.

Occasionally, these females even initiate a courtship ritual... but then leave with

a stone without actually copulating.

One female penguin just kept doing this and, by going back and forth, gathered at least

62 stones from a single male in an hour.

Now, according to the study's author, only a few percent of female Adélie Penguins actually do this.

And even though the rocks are a useful prize, there may be more going on, too.

It takes hundreds of rocks to build a nest, and the lady penguins usually only get one

or two from the single males.

So there's also a chance they're looking for potential mates in case theirs dies, or

are trying to make sure their offspring are extra healthy.

Either way, this is the only animal species we've seen where individuals trade sex for

anything other than food.

And all those cute penguins in documentaries… are maybe not as child-friendly as they seem.

Whether it's lonely cows or busybody dolphins, many animals have lives that seem a lot like

ours -- even if most human behaviors are still more complex, or happen for different reasons.

But the next time you're feeling pessimistic or having a hard time with a grudge, at least

you'll know you're not alone.

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow!

If you'd like to learn even more weird animal facts -- or stories about a bunch of other

weird stuff -- you can go to youtube.com/scishow and subscribe.

[ ♪Outro♪ ]

For more infomation >> 6 Animals with Oddly Human Behavior - Duration: 11:02.

-------------------------------------------

What happens in GOA stays in GOA (lol, not really) || YOGI BABA in GOA || Vlog - Duration: 15:15.

For more infomation >> What happens in GOA stays in GOA (lol, not really) || YOGI BABA in GOA || Vlog - Duration: 15:15.

-------------------------------------------

Grings - Máximo Divisor Comum - Cercando Terreno - ( MDC ) - ( Aula 11) - Duration: 14:22.

For more infomation >> Grings - Máximo Divisor Comum - Cercando Terreno - ( MDC ) - ( Aula 11) - Duration: 14:22.

-------------------------------------------

5 Things I'm Proud of in 2017 - Duration: 3:18.

[jazzy hip hop background music]

5 - Graduation

-School was...not my favorite thing in the world.

My university did me no favors, and roadblocks that I set up for myself and others set up

for me held me back from doing my best.

But despite that, I graduated.

I have a degree in a subject I love, and I got through the most harrowing and humbling

four years of my life.

4 - Work

- Work, this past year, has meant a lot of things to me.

I consider my youtube channel work, though it's not a job.

I consider my education work, the things I've for others work, and my actual jobs work.

Looking back on 2017, I can see a year where I worked my ass off.

I finished school, I'm still at it on youtube, I try to do things for others, and I have

a job.

This is the year where I accomplished, though there's still progress to be made.

3 - Vidcon -I went to Vidcon entirely by myself, with

vague plans with one person I knew to meet up.

When I was there, I had to balance Vidcon, this thing that was for me, that I had earned,

and my extended family, who I hadn't seen in years.

I'm so proud that I got into this panel I had been wanting to go to for ages, and that

I met so many people and had so much fun with the people I love.

Thank you, if you were a part of my California experience.

You made it great.

[crowd cheering]

2 - Mental Health

-This year, I was finally diagnosed with ADHD, something I suspected I had for a very long

time.

I went to therapy, learned how to cope with this in some ways, and on that front, I'm

doing better than I ever was.

But I also faced an unexpected blow to my mental health: grief.

Now, there's someone I miss more than anything every day, and I'll never get to see him again.

But we're all muddling through, and I think I'm learning how to honor him more and more.

-2017 was the hardest year of my life.

It was the hardest year of a lot of peoples' lives.

And some of us didn't get through.

Many of us were forced to say goodbye to loved ones.

Many of us witnessed things we never could have imagined and somehow woke up the next

day.

On a macro and micro level, there's a lot I'd like to say goodbye to in 2017.

But this year, I have grown up.

I have learned so much, and I have no doubt that in 2018, we will not just survive, but

we will thrive.

For more infomation >> 5 Things I'm Proud of in 2017 - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

4 Warm Up Exercises I Use Before Playing Golf - Duration: 6:09.

Hello.

I'm Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.

And today I'm going to show you my 4 simple exercises I do before I hit my first ball.This

is something I do before every practice session and before every game of golf.

It's really simple.

It gets my back loosened up and my muscles ready to fire when I go and hit some balls.

If you are interested in this.

Stay tuned.

[MUSIC]

Ok.

So the first exercise that I do is a pelvis rock.

So I just put my hands up against the wall.

And I get into my golf posture.

And all I do is I rock my hips from side to side.

I don't want to slide backwards and forwards.

All I am doing is rocking from side to side.

I am doing it slowly.

And I am using my hands to stabilize everything.

And I do 10 each way.

And just progressively turning a little bit more and holding it.

So that gets my hips activated.

And we do need to use and activate our hips during the golf swing.

Now the second exercise I use a rubber band.

Now I just bought this from a variety store.

It was about $5.

You can also use a bicycle tube.

That's one I got puncture on last week.

And we do it something similar.

So we tie the bicycle tube up here.

If you want you can tie a knot in it.

So you could put a big knot in the top and put it in the through the top of the door.

Put the knot on the other side of the door and close the door.

It actually does the same thing.

A very good cheap training aid.

It has also come up with a use for a tyre ah or a tube that I would normally throw away.

So they are always handy to have.

So I have put this into the frame and it's up high.

So what I do here is I get my golf grip.

And I just start pulling my hands down.

Ans as I am pulling my hands down wards.

My left hip is engaging a little bit.

I am not doing it hard or fast.

It's just a slow move.

But when I am doing it I am using my left shoulder as resistance.

So I am not turning my left shoulder.

I am keeping my left shoulder stable.

And I am pulling down and engaging my left hip.

So I would then hold that for about 5 seconds.

And then I would do it again.

So Iam just resisting with my left shoulder, pulling down and holding it.

And I do it again.

So I would do 10 on that side.

And then I would follow it up by doing the same thing on the other side of my body.

So I would grip it like I would a left handed grip.

So the left hand up on top.

So there I pull down stabilizing my right shoulder.

And my right hip is activating.

Same thing just hold it for about 5 seconds and I would repeat that 10 times.

So as soon as I feel my shoulder turning.

I know I am doing it incorrectly.

So I am doing it smoothly hands pulling down and my right hip is turning left while holding

my right shoulder there.

So the 3rd one I use.

I would get my bicycle tube.

I put it underneath my right foot.

I shorten that And from there I'm turning.

So it's a very similar exercise to the lst one.

I am turning but I am just trying to pull out that way.

My hips engage.

And that really gets my hips tuning.

I am using my shoulder as resistance.

Very similar to the last one.

And I would do that 10 times.

And then I would swap feet.

The I would go on to my left foot.

And I would practice that.

So trying to keep my right hip there.

And I am not trying to turn too much with my shoulders.

It jus activates my hips quite nicely.

So as I said I would do that 20 times.

And the last exercise that I do is I find a seat.

And I do this in the middle of a game of golf too.

Sometimes later in the round I feel my back tightening up.

So I just sit down and I grab the side of the seat with both hands and I just gently

try and pull my hips around and turn, get my shoulders turning.

It's especially the shoulders.

And then I hold it.

I can feel that straining on my back just ever so slightly.

And then I do it the other side.

So I gently pull and then hold it for about 5 seconds.

And then I do it again.

So I am trying not to do that sort of movement as I go.

I am trying to hold with my feet stable.

And I am gently pulling my shoulder around.

Holding it for 5 seconds.

And then I do it again on the other side.

So I do that 10 times.

So by the time I have done those exercises I feel nice and loose and warmed up.

So now I am ready to hit my first shot.

It gives me a nice feel.

I feel loose and ready to go.

Thank you for letting me help you with your golf.

I'm Brian Fitzgerald The Golf Doctor.

And if you like my videos you can subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking the round

avatar down on the bottom there.

You can get further information on my FaceBook page or my Twitter feed.

Or you can sign up to my electronic newsletter at thegolfdoctor.com.au

For more infomation >> 4 Warm Up Exercises I Use Before Playing Golf - Duration: 6:09.

-------------------------------------------

Glitter Balloon Coloring Pages for Kids | How to Draw Balloons for Kids | Painting for Children - Duration: 10:39.

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

[Music]

Magic

Coloring Pages

For more infomation >> Glitter Balloon Coloring Pages for Kids | How to Draw Balloons for Kids | Painting for Children - Duration: 10:39.

-------------------------------------------

Confession: Trying to Stay Positive - Duration: 3:06.

Hey guys it's Carrie Anne and it's confession time. Blah!

This week's confession is I am so looking forward to the END, this year to

end. This has been one of the hardest years that I've had to tackle

specifically in parenting but a really tough year. So I'm looking forward to

putting it behind me but at the same time I know some of the struggles that I

encountered, that we as a family encountered, will be pulled into 2018.

It's not going to be, you know a completely brand new everything's

perfect type of year. So I know there'll be those struggles. And knowing that it

can be difficult to look at the new year with total optimism. I'm of the mindset

of looking at things realistically. I think especially when it comes to the

new year and all about making resolutions it is easy to set high

expectations but I think that has a more of a negative impact down the road. So if

you set unrealistic goals and then ultimately they don't succeed and then

you start to kind of down talk yourself a lot of self-loathing that that didn't

happen. So I'm all about being realistic. Actually I did a post about five

resolutions parents should make that are realistic and achievable and I'll include a

link to that below. So I'm all about being realistic but at the same time I

need to maintain some optimism. So it's it's a fine line between being realistic

and being optimistic and positive about what's to come. I know this past year was

a struggle but there were good things to it so trying to remember those things

while we hit similar struggles in the new year. Reminding myself that there has

been change and a lot of the struggles and stuff that we're going through

will ultimately lead to a good place. It's just how long that takes is unknown.

So that's this week's confession, I'm so glad this year is coming to an

end but I am looking at the next year with a little bit of apprehension and

trying to remain optimistic about that. I'll include a link below to a post

containing five articles that deal with this particular issue, trying to remain

optimistic or looking to the future with a positive mindset when your first

inclination is to dwell on that not so positive for other parents who might be

going through the same thing. As always you can find me here on Sundays talking

mom confessions but I'm also here talking family travel, books for kids and

other fun family stuff. So don't forget to subscribe so you know when the next

video is published. Until next time, ciao!

[blow]

For more infomation >> Confession: Trying to Stay Positive - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Rétrospective 2017 - Duration: 0:42.

retrospective of the year 2017

Happy new year 2018 Arthur....

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Rétrospective 2017 - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Trailer - Rellik - BBC First - Duration: 0:31.

Two months we've been on this case

and nothing to link any of the bodies

Do you think I was attacked because I was getting near the truth?

It's time

If we could go back far enough

If we could understand the motive

Why anyone would kill all those people the way he did

Maybe we wouldn't have spent so much time chasing our own tails

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét