Chủ Nhật, 31 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Jan 1 2018

Yo what is going on guys it is your boy Yogge here and today I'm back

with another video for you guys today so guys today I have a brand new bribe to

show you guys most of you guys probably have noticed it if you have went to the

dude yet but if nothing that's what I'm here to show you guys a new contract is

out willing to give you two weapon bribes my fault my weapon bribes were

just winter bride supply drops so hey guys if you're interested make sure you

guys stay tuned for the video but first we gotta roll that intro

hi guys so today I'm keeping the video short as well but basically if you head

over here to uh what's his face major Howard you'll see that he has a lot of

new contracts today specifically these last two days because obviously they're

the last days of winter see so yeah these are the only time of the day where

you can get it anyway so if you go down here like the first one the bottom of

the first one it says complete 30 multiplayer matches to get to winner

bribes but guys completely thirty multiplayer matches will give you a win

a bribe two of them but the thing is I really don't know what the winner bribes

are for so guys like I was saying I'm not sure what a winner bribe really does

I'm pretty sure this gives you three you know how like when you put a supply

drops cards pop up I'm pretty sure just gives you three winner cards so you can

get a better chance of getting a winner item pretty sure that's how it works

again I'm not sure cuz I forgot what happened when I opened mine but and my

last video a lot of people were like what the hell why aren't I getting what

I want and I get this or that it's not like it's not like I'll guarantee your

weapon or like a epic or heroic item I guess it's just a better chance of

getting that winner item that you want I guess I don't know guys we all know that

this game is really really broken especially since the launch so this

might be a glitch where they haven't fixed yet I don't know unless I'm open

my bribe I got a couple of grips and a calling card where guys aside from that

we also have our other normal uh you know our other contracts this is what

gives you 25 social score which is crazy yeah guys I guess that's it for this

video again I think a couple of days ago I uploaded a video showing all of the

things that were gonna be happening that's kind of like last week of winter

siege so you guys haven't seen that video you guys going to channel and

click on it should be my late last latest video basically just showing you

guys the calendar of every contract and I was gonna come out but I got something

guys you guys might be like you

akhil bhartiya application to forbid when they see you

For more infomation >> COD WW2 2X WINTER BRIBE SUPPLY DROP CONTRACT - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Hài Liên Quân - Những tình huống hài hước nhất Liên Quân Mobile #3 - Duration: 6:00.

For more infomation >> Hài Liên Quân - Những tình huống hài hước nhất Liên Quân Mobile #3 - Duration: 6:00.

-------------------------------------------

이달의 소녀/이브 (LOONA/Yves) 1st Fan Event - Duration: 1:46.

Already?

Yes, it's my first solo fan event.

Now... I can't believe it.

I put some waves in my hair today

And I wore a coat~

Do I look like a rich daughter?

(She thoroughly prepared for her first fan event!) First, say hello

(She thoroughly prepared for her first fan event!) And sign my autograph

(She thoroughly prepared for her first fan event!) And put a stamp.

(She thoroughly prepared for her first fan event!) And answer questions on fan's memo pad.

I won't speak with my local accent.

Like somone from Seoul.

That's the most important thing.

Here is the place for fan event in Seoul!

Hello, everyone!

I can't to wait to meet you!

So let's start now!

#NowPlaying "LOOΠΔ / Yves - new"

The fan event is already over.

How was it?

Was it good?

Yves' first solo fan event is finished!

I'm happy!

Wow, I'm very happy!

I thought there might be just 10 fans...

It was my first fan event.

First ever fan event.

But fans comforted me by saying 'You're doing well!'

So… I was cheered and got energy by the fans!

I hope you show me, Yves, a lot of love!

And please keep loving and supporting LOOΠΔ!

Thank you everyone~

For more infomation >> 이달의 소녀/이브 (LOONA/Yves) 1st Fan Event - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

2018 Portfolio: Ripple ($XRP), NEM ($XEM), Stellar ($XLM), Verge ($XVG), Tron ($TRX), Bitcoin ($BTC) - Duration: 14:55.

2018 Portfolio, hope you enjoy!

For more infomation >> 2018 Portfolio: Ripple ($XRP), NEM ($XEM), Stellar ($XLM), Verge ($XVG), Tron ($TRX), Bitcoin ($BTC) - Duration: 14:55.

-------------------------------------------

[2congnghe] Hướng dẫn vệ sinh laptop Dell Vostro 3450 - Duration: 7:10.

For more infomation >> [2congnghe] Hướng dẫn vệ sinh laptop Dell Vostro 3450 - Duration: 7:10.

-------------------------------------------

《晚吹 - 男人講嘢》第 47集 - 除夕夜let's get crazy! (主持: 鄒凱光, 薛晉寧 (阿檸), 駱振偉 (Thor) ) - Duration: 22:42.

For more infomation >> 《晚吹 - 男人講嘢》第 47集 - 除夕夜let's get crazy! (主持: 鄒凱光, 薛晉寧 (阿檸), 駱振偉 (Thor) ) - Duration: 22:42.

-------------------------------------------

You - Yuria ( Shuffle! OP ) [ Nightcore ] - Duration: 3:45.

Thanks for watching !!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét