Thứ Bảy, 30 tháng 12, 2017

Waching daily Dec 31 2017

Hey, BookTube, it's Sylwia. I'm supposed to be posting this on December 31st.

Hopefully I am because this is my top favorite reads of the year video. I

picked 5 fiction novels and 2 non fiction novels and I stayed away from

the manga and the graphic novels because I have a feeling none of you care about

those. And I've been reading a lot of graphic novels in December and I just

didn't want to be biased. It's a lot of pressure to talk about my favorite books

because I have so many feelings and my favorite books are so politically

charged and so fucking feminist that I almost don't want to put myself through

the emotional pain of talking about how incredible these books are. I feel like

if you know me, if you don't know me then like go back a couple of videos and get

to know me, but if you know me you know what it takes to be one of my favorite

books. I am such a critical reader. I think I've embraced that. I'm- I'm

critical about is the plot clever, was there great enough representation, is the

book healthy for readers, what is the writing style, do I like the characters,

did I enjoy reading it. I'm so critical. I nitpick when I read books and I love it,

I love every second of it. Hopefully this is something you like about me. But

now that you know that, now that you know how critical I am, I feel like that's all

I need to tell you about these 5 star incredible novels that I need you all to

read. Please read Dietland. It is satire but it's extremely easy to read. You're

not gonna want to put it down. And it's the most fat positive phenomenal

goodness. If you don't know anything about fat positivity or if you've

struggled with fatness or your opinions on fat radical politics, please read this

novel because it teaches you everything I need you to know. I felt like when I

was reading it I was just like check check check check, you're beautiful. Like,

just kissing it before I went to sleep. Please read this novel. The Female of the

Species is a little similar. I would say it's even more basic. It's even more easy

to read, even though it's about rape culture. The author does such a great job

of talking about rape culture in just, like, a completely digestible way. It's a

little bit of a bizarre book. it's about a very violent murderous protagonist but

her murdering and being violent is directly a consequence of rape culture.

Please read it. Juliet Takes a Breath is feminist gold and it is about a Puerto

Rican New Yorker and she's queer and I think she's thinking about the label of

queer as she's learning about feminism and she's learning about queerness and

even about what it is to be a New Yorker she goes to another state to like

discover feminism and white feminism is dragged in this book and it's fantastic

and the fact that, like, not everyone has read this book is bananas to me. Just

wild. Out of this world wild. To, like, lower the tone for a moment.

I really enjoyed Fairest of All. I think this is more of a personal preference

sort of thing. Feminism really has nothing to do with it, I just really

really love the writing style in this novel. I've always loved it. I read half

of it in 2010 and I finally finished it this year. I really liked it and I am

looking forward to reading the other stand-alones in this series. Lastly, my

favorite read of this year was Graceling. I loved it so much that I actually have,

like, a standalone video in which I talk about 18 reasons why this book is

awesome, so I will link that down below. I just strongly recommend it. If you've

ever had any inkling of picking it up please do especially if you're a fantasy

fan I feel like it does the medieval fantasy genre justice. So those are my

fiction faves of the year and I still felt very emotional and passionate when

talking about it. And my two nonfiction which I will just very quickly mention

because I know most of you don't care about nonfiction but if you have to read

any nonfiction next year please let it be No Sweat which is a novel talking

about the psychology of motivation and specifically picking exercise as

something to focus on because exercise is something people hate doing and that

requires a lot of motivation. So this psychologist, this research psychologist,

talks about the science of motivation by using exercise as her examples and it's

it's fantastic and it's fat positive it is everything. And my second favorite

nonfiction work. If you could, like, guess this before I say it then that means,

like, we're truly friends and you truly know me and if you know it without

having ever talked to me then that means you truly know me and we should be

friends because my second favorite non-fiction read of the year was If the

Buddha Married by Charlotte Kasl. I cried and I love it and I live

for it and I am, like, the truest romantic there ever was. I don't even read romance

novels because I'm a more romantic than a romance novel could ever be, but this

this was romantic enough. If you're a true romantic like me you need to read

this and cry and just, like, take videos of yourself crying and share them with

me. So those are my favorite reads of 2017. A little bit different than I

usually do this but this was a trash reading year if you've seen my one star

reads of the year video. Please let me know down below what your favorite reads

of the year were even though I suck at responding to comments and therefore I

would actually rather talk about this on Twitter, so let's do that.

Tell me on Twitter what are your top 5 reads of the year? Come talk to me on

Twitter! <3 And have a Happy New Year!

For more infomation >> Top 5 Reads of 2017 [CC] - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Микроволновка Пластилин Плей До Учим цвета Губка Боб / Microwave Learn colors Spongebob - Duration: 6:35.

For more infomation >> Микроволновка Пластилин Плей До Учим цвета Губка Боб / Microwave Learn colors Spongebob - Duration: 6:35.

-------------------------------------------

Короче говоря, новый год!!! Как я праздную новый год!!! УРА 2018 год!!! - Duration: 1:12.

For more infomation >> Короче говоря, новый год!!! Как я праздную новый год!!! УРА 2018 год!!! - Duration: 1:12.

-------------------------------------------

聖誕節Fans Meeting - 試做一日衫店店員...大失敗! (feat. Fashion Corner Plus) - Duration: 13:03.

For more infomation >> 聖誕節Fans Meeting - 試做一日衫店店員...大失敗! (feat. Fashion Corner Plus) - Duration: 13:03.

-------------------------------------------

16 Brand New Words added to the Dictionary in the New Year (2018) – Free English Lessons - Duration: 12:00.

For more infomation >> 16 Brand New Words added to the Dictionary in the New Year (2018) – Free English Lessons - Duration: 12:00.

-------------------------------------------

2017 Last Gift - 24k Gold Formula Cream at Home | 24K Gold Serum For Glowing Gold Skin BY Rani G - Duration: 7:35.

Please SUBSCRIBE Rani G Health & Beauty Tips

For more infomation >> 2017 Last Gift - 24k Gold Formula Cream at Home | 24K Gold Serum For Glowing Gold Skin BY Rani G - Duration: 7:35.

-------------------------------------------

Most Funny Snake Video|| Letest updated|| - Duration: 0:35.

Snake

Pppppppiiipppii

For more infomation >> Most Funny Snake Video|| Letest updated|| - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Star Trek: Before Discovery (Ep.1 and 2 Spoilers) - Duration: 6:08.

Over thousands of years, human civilizations rose and fell on the planet of Earth, advancing

in technological capability slowly, as war, disease and natural disasters often hindered

development.

Yet after recovering from fighting two world wars, they at last achieved spaceflight and

in 1969, and began expanding beyond their planet.

Exploring their moon with manned missions they also sent unmanned missions beyond, gathering

information about the planets and Solar system around them.

Yet violence and division still ravaged the nations of the world, leading to a Eugenics

war near the end of the 20th century, resulting in 30 million deaths.

In the 21st century their spaceflight development continued, but was hindered once again due

to their third world war, spanning from 2026-2053.

Mission continued for a time, even during the years of war, but this war eventually

led to the use of nuclear weapons, which in the end claimed the lives of roughly 600 million

people.

Yet while many died, their knowledge survived, and after a decade of recovery the scientist

Doctor Zefram Cochrane invented warp technology, launching the Pheonix into space.

The first warp capable ship in earth's history was then detected by an alien vessel passing

through their system, who recognized the achievement as the last technological milestone needed

to initiate first contact.

Although quite different from Humans in many ways, physically the Vulcan species appeared

very similar to humans, likely having evolved from a common ancestor who spread their dna

across the planets of the galaxy.

A once violent species, Vulcans began to practice ritual meditation and over time were able

supress their emotions, using logic and reason to guide their lives.

As a result they were a largely peaceful civilizations, resulting in a new era of technological development

for the planet of earth, as they learned from the Vulcans and over the next century eliminated

poverty and hunger throughout the world.

By 2103, humans colonized Mars, and in 2150, the nations of the world were ready to unify

into a single government.

The following year, they launched the Enterprise Nx-01 to explore deep space and make first

contact with new alien life, with a Vulcan even serving aboard the ship as a sign of

the friendship and alliance between their species.

And while humans were grateful for their assistance, some had also grown impatient with the Vulcans,

who were hesitant to share too much, and risk sending humans out into a dangerous galaxy

unprepared.

In many ways this concern was justified, as humanities ignorance about other species and

cultures, as well as their desire to explore and claim new territory that bordered existing

powers, sometimes led to conflict and war.

Yet humanity also made new alliances and friendships through their exploration, which eventually

led to the formation of a coalition of planets in 2155.

Feeling threatened by the rise of this new alliance, a war with the Romulan Star Empire

erupted between 2156 and 2160, ending in victory for the coalition forces.

Defeated, the Romulans retreated into their borders and went into isolation for nearly

a century.

With the war won, the victorious planets formed a new partnership, creating the United Federation

of Planets in 2161.

Though the Federation and the Officers of Starflight who administered their space program,

were dedicated to the peaceful exploration of the galaxy, their mere presence near the

borders of other species sometimes bred conflict.

This was the case in the early 23rd century, when relations with the Klingon Species of

the Beta Quadrant soured, leading to years of cold war in which they engaged in small

scale border skirmishes, and fought an inconclusive Battle at Donatu V in 2245.

On one occasion, during what was later described as a Klingon raid of terror against a Vulcan

research facility, a pair of humans were killed, leaving their young daughter Michael Burnham

to be raised by the Vulcan Sarek and his wife Amanda Grayson.

She then went on to join the Federation and became first officer aboard the USS Shenhzou,

but never forgot the horrors committed by the Klingons, making her one of the few humans

who truly understood the aggressive nature of these mysterious aliens.

The Klingons were a warrior race who revelled in battle, and dedicated themselves to preserving

ancient traditions and rituals while adhering to a strict code of honor.

For centuries they were led by an Emperor and through their prowess in war were able

to conquer a large empire.

But eventually the Emperor's power diminished, leaving them to be ruled by a High Council

of 24 great houses that often bickered and fought amongst themselves.

Yet not all were blind to the way division weakened them, with a Klingon named T'Kuvma

from a minor house, coming to believe he was destined to reunite the Empire and make it

strong once more.

As a child, he rediscovered the lost ship of his father, the Sarcophagus, and dedicated

himself to repairing it, vowing to restore the honor of his house.

The ship then became his main base as he grew his following, and because he believed past

divisions needed to be set aside, T'kuvma even took in outcasts who were not accepted

anywhere else, like the Albino Voq.

With the Sarcophagus fully operational and an ever growing following, T'kuvma was able

to develop cloaking technology and was at last ready to fulfill ancient prophecy and

unite the Empire to face a new enemy, which he believed was the Federation.

And so he took his ship to the edge of Federation space, and arranged for both the enemy fleet

and the Klingon great houses to face off against each other, uniting the Empire for the first

time in many years to fight the Battle of the Binary Stars.

For more infomation >> Star Trek: Before Discovery (Ep.1 and 2 Spoilers) - Duration: 6:08.

-------------------------------------------

Let's play Cities in Motion (the routes of Cities: Skylines) - Duration: 2:59:32.

For more infomation >> Let's play Cities in Motion (the routes of Cities: Skylines) - Duration: 2:59:32.

-------------------------------------------

ATN BANGLA Tv News 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla News Bd - Duration: 15:41.

bangladesh news 24

For more infomation >> ATN BANGLA Tv News 31 December 2017 Bangladesh Latest News Today Bangla News Bd - Duration: 15:41.

-------------------------------------------

CELEBRATE the NEW YEAR to GET the game cartoon for children ABOUT WINTER and NEW YEAR - Duration: 7:02.

For more infomation >> CELEBRATE the NEW YEAR to GET the game cartoon for children ABOUT WINTER and NEW YEAR - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

முதல் முறையாக ஒட்டிபிறந்த இரட்டை குழந்தைகளை வெற்றிகரமாக பிரித்து இந்திய மருத்துவர்கள் சாதனை - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> முதல் முறையாக ஒட்டிபிறந்த இரட்டை குழந்தைகளை வெற்றிகரமாக பிரித்து இந்திய மருத்துவர்கள் சாதனை - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

sanha the problematic vocal king (astro crack) - Duration: 3:18.

Sanha: So I was sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties and-

MJ: Hey it's ya boy MJ in the house!!

Moonbin: Dude he was talking Sanha: Oh my god, this bitch again... go away!

Sanha: MJ is so annoying... wait don't hurt me i was- i was kidding

MJ: I swear to god one day i'm gonna beat your ass

Sanha: lol you can't even reach the top of my head without using a stool, how are you gonna hurt me?

MJ: bitch watch out! Sanha: for what, your shoe insoles? MJ: bitch at least i don't suck my thumb when i sleep!

MJ: Oh did you not want me to say that out loud

Sanha: I don't suck my thumb! MJ: then what else do you suck

Sanha: hahaha... shut up! Moonbin: stop hurting the poor child

MJ: What poor child? he's taller than you so

Sanha: as i was saying, i bought this new soap that smells nice and-

MJ: No, it smells cheap like you Sanha: oh my lord does this kid ever shut up MJ: who are you calling kid, kid?

Moonbin: Now that mj is gone do you want to say anything

MJ: What were you gonna say huh? say it in front of me Moonbin: stop bullying him

MJ: fine fine

JinJin: Mj hyung i know you have a nice voice but

JinJin: Sometimes you need to- Moonbin: shut the hell up he's gonna watch this

MJ: i'm right here the fuck JinJin

Moonbin: shit.

MJ: i thought about it for a while and as trash bin said i won't hurt the poor maknae

Moonbin: what poor maknae?

MJ: wait wait what? Moonbin: that son of a bitch slapped me

MJ: trashbin and i have planned to get revenge on santa

Moonbin: wait i wasn't ready MJ: bitch

Moonbin: Now i am! i'm gonna go up to him and *fights*

Moonbin: watch out!

Rocky: since i'm the only sane one, i've chosen not to hang out with those shits.

Rocky: I tried before but they keep kicking me. they're not worth my time.

Rocky: I'm thinking of quitting the idol life and becoming a billionaire

Rocky: Yeah, i think that'll work out.

Eunwoo: Rocky thinks he's going to become a billionaire but

Eunwoo: He doesn't realize that you need brains for that so he's not gonna

JinJin: yeah he's going to be broke as hell.

Eunwoo: but we pretend to support his dreams so that he can leave... good luck rocky

Moonbin: omg these trick ass bitches.

Moonbin: they don't know how to walk around the camera

Sanha: i'm practicing for a vocal battle against mj.

Eunwoo: will you win? Sanha: Um yeah.

Eunwoo: this is mj's voice Sanha: Ew what is that shit?

hahahahahaha

Eunwoo:you're gonna get your ass beaten Sanha: lol

Eunwoo: Mj can hit the high note unlike you.

Sanha: no, he can't!

Sanha: i've practiced and i think i'll win

Sanha: At least i'm better than this. he can't sing for shit

Sanha: Even if his life depended on it... honestly i'm the best vocalist of the group

Sanha: Everyone else's complete shit compared to me!

Rocky: everyone has finally shut their loud ass mouths!

Rocky:So I think I'm ready to become a become a billionaire!

Rocky: the other members think i can do it! all those ceos better watch their asses.

Rocky: rocky's coming to town.

I love Moonbin so much, he makes me so soft! Honestly, all of Astro does. Stan Astro!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét